The Slaughter Carnival 2

Printer-friendly version

Well, you know the story. The Other Land is ripe with evil and horrors. Rotten to the core. Residents more deseased then day-time gossip shows. And of course we have little Jeffery and the psychopathic killing machine that he turns into when he needs to the most.

Get ready to find out what hides under the monsters beds.

........

The dark twisted streets shrouded in perpetual night were as silent as ever. The only sounds were that of screams as some sorry bastard finally got what was comming to them. Or just got the short end of the stick. Doesn't matter in the Other Land; if you die then you weren't trying hard enough not to. Idiot logic for sure, but it is the only logic they have in the unforgiving dimension.

However, one particular street was strangely cheerful. Cheerful as in someone was singing. That particular someone just happened to be coated in a thick layer of blood and was tossing a severed foot in the air. The figure was Jeffery in his transformed state, chuckling evilly over the kill she had just made. Just a few minutes ago, Jeffery had been minding his own business, trying to loot a carcass for food, when the one who had murdered the said carcass had returned and tried to kill Jeffery as well. Well, poor Jeffery was so frightened that he almost instantly transformed into the raging death machine that is what he has come to call Wrath. She made short work of the woulda-coulda-shoulda murderer and then decided, 'Fuck! I'm bored!' And wandered off in the hopes of finding something else to kill.

And so, we return to now, with Wraths glowing blue eye fixed on her killing weapon, having discarded the foot not to long ago. She stopped and sighed, "Damnit! I'm bored as all hell! I need ta kill something else! That worthless piece of decaying, puss dribbling, anal leakage wasn't any fun at all..." She decided to swing her axe, "Why can't a bloody riot or a massacre break out or something? Nothing's happening at all! I just want to RIP out someone's spine and SHOVE IT THROUGH THEIR SKULL!.... But of course I can't do that cause the selfish, lazy bastards won't come out of their cowering holes.... Useless...."

"Can't believe I actually have to LOOK for people to kill... Only video game characters do that..." Unbeknownst to her, as she continue to grumble over the lack of fools to slaughter, a set of cheerful eyes were set on her back. The figure who owned these eyes giggled to himself, "Ohohohoho! Look at this delicious little morsel. Ohhhh.... I could just grind that flesh between my teeth, it looks juicy and tender. Just like a newborn babe..."

Wrath stopped in her tracks and stood silent for a few second before looking around, surveying her surroundings, her eye shining over the buildings and alleyways like a searchlight looking for people to incarcerate. If she was not wearing her mask you would have been able to see an evil grin form on her face as she sang, "Come out, come out, my little future cadaver." The figure in the shadows frowned, 'She noticed me? Strange... I haven't willed myself to be noticed... Does she have some power that nullifies mine?'

When he looked up from his contemplation, he realised that the woman had dissapered. He swung his head around in search of her before he felt a chill run down his spine and he spun around to face nothing. His frown deepend as he began to wonder what the woman was playing at. He didn't notice her standing beside him until her axe sawed its way through his rib-cage and tore apart the soft and delicate organs residing within. He gasped and choked for air as she leaned in close to his face, before she jutted him in the head and sent him sprawling down the pathway, leaving a large chunk of his torso torn and dripping on the end of her axe.

"Hahahahahahaha! Well well, a little boring in the end but at least I got to kill something I suppose..." She proceeded to swing around her weapon in an attemp to get the dangling flesh off of it, and did not notice her victim rise up onto his feet.

"Huh?" She grunted as she turned around. The sight that greeted her wasnt that pleasant. Well, it was the norm for her, but to the average person it wasn't. The figure who was now revealed to be some demonic little mime creature with a comedy mask sewn to his face, seem to be exposing rake like claws from his his hands as jagged spikes of bone burst out of every part of his body, including his face. "That wasn't very nice", he said, somehow in his usual voice, "I only wanted to make you feel wonderful... But then you had to go and try to kill me."

Wrath scowled and grumbled, "Yeah. And therein lies the problem, ya fungal infected speutum. Why aren't you dead?" The mime chuckled in a condescending manner and replied, "Well, that is my own little secret now it's it? I'm an unpredictable person. I can help you or hinder you, love you or hate you, rape you or bake you a pie. I'm just a mysterious guy."

Wrath just stood and stared at the mime creature, who now really seemed like he desreved to die due to that douchey rhyme. Just as she was about to make a leap for the bastard he held up his hand and she froze, a bright light beginning to envelope her. "I'll tell you what my angry little munchkin. I'm amused by you. And impressed. You saw me when I did not want to be seen and actually took me by suprise." As he said this, his body seemed to be returning to its original shape, "So I'm going to do something very unpredictable! I'm going to send you back to the mortal realm!"

Wraths eye widened in shock and apparent anger as she growled, "Wait a fucking minute! You mean earth!?" The mime looked thoughtful for a moment before he laughed, "Well yes! In a manner of speaking anyway. Oh! And just so you know, there are going to be some very strange things there, and some tasks you must do. But... I won't ruin the suprise! So... Toodoloo!"

And just as Wrath was going to scream at his for doing another douchey rhyme, the light around her grew blinding, and she disappeared.

.....

Well... What do ya think?

up
49 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well...

That escalated quickly xD

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

*nods*

Sadarsa's picture

too fast paced, i agree... but i'm curious to see where it's going. This is very imaginative, i like that.

~Your only Limitation is your Imagination~

Yeah

It is, now that I look at it again. I was doing it on my iPad and was pretty tired so I couldn't tell. I'll try to space it out more in the next one. I want to get into the habit of writing longer chapters. That's for the comments and feedback.

Different

I must admit it was different, but was actually kind of cool

Barb Allan