The Slaughter Carnival

Printer-friendly version

Enter the disturbed dimension known as the Other Land. A world of darkness and hatred. A world that some humans are unfortunate enough or stupid enough to fall into. This tale tells of a young boy, who was 'gifted' with a curse upon entry, that may just help him survive. I kid of course; it will definitely help him survive.

Just a heads up to any authors that eventually start to like this thing. You can contact me if you want to write a story in the world or do a cross over with one of your stories. I would definitely be up for it.

Just so ye know, this be a prologue so it wont be too long.

.......

A small form huddled at the end of a twisted and foul alleyway. The figure curled up and shivering was nothing more than a small child, a young boy, no older than seven. The alleyway the child was shivering in was certainly no place for one so young. The walls were covered in spikes and barbs that only added to the desolate atmosphere of the area. However, it was not the questionable wall decorations or any sort of chill in the air that caused the boy to shiver as he was. It was the three ghouls that stood at the opening of the man mad crevice.

“Well, well. You little SHIT!” the most prominent of the three growled. His visage was one of horror, something that would only spawn in the deepest, most terrible nightmares. And maybe some creepy pastas. Sticking out of its green, melted skin on almost every part of his face; red, dripping horns stuck out for all to see. Its eyes were nothing but black, soulless pits that further accentuated its look of death. To add to it all, its mouth held no teeth, only bloody gums. However, the barbed tongue that rolled over its lips most definitely made up for that fact. Its clothing consisted of nothing but rags that seemed as if they were stitched to its very skin. The same went for its lackeys, only that the rags were also stitched over their faces.

“What makes you think that you can just crawl around my turf, WITHOUT my permission, and scurry away without any punishment!? Huh, you little bastard!?” It roared at the child who curled up to the wall even more, no doubt digging into the wall barbs.

“P-p-p-please... I-I just wanted a little food... Just out of the garbage! I swear!” the boy cried. The ghouls all laughed at the cowering child and the leader spoke up, “What’s your name, bastard?”

The child stopped snivelling and shakily replied, “J-Jeffrey...” The leader chuckled, “Well Jeffrey... I just wanted to know so I knew what to write above your corpse in your blood. As a sort of grave stone. I do have respect for the dead and all!” The leader dude whipped out its hand axe and approached the now crying child.

“Stop! Please... I don’t want to see anymore!” he screamed. “Heheh, okay then” the ghoul laughed, “Ill make sure to pull out your eyeballs. My treat!”

“Nooo! I don’t want to see... anymore... blood... your blood!” The ghoul stopped briefly before snarling, “I’m gonna skin you alive just for insinuating that you could hurt me you little shitball!”

It raised its axe and it shot down straight towards the boy who shut his eyes in terror.

*CLANG*

Leader dude suddenly went flying back down the alleyway and into one of his lackeys and a large form slowly stood up, revealing itself to be very different to the boy who was there just a moment ago.

random_character_design__by_sevil44-d7wzihr.jpg

The figures one glowing blue eye widened as it roared, “I’M GOING TO SEE BLOOD ALRIGHT! I’LL SEE IT AS I RIP YOUR SOUL OUT OF YOUR FLESH!!!” the figure, who was now obviously a she ran up to the still standing lackey and brought her newly appeared buzz saw weapon right down into its skull, nearly splitting its head.

“Fuck!” screamed the leader dude as it threw its other lackey straight towards the bezerk woman, who then proceeded to ram her buzz axe straight into the lackeys spine and then brutally ripped it out again as she screamed in glee, “HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! YOU DEAD FLESH WALKING! I’m gonna take this guys legs and strap them to the bonnet of my car as DECORATIONS! Course, I’ll need to get a car first so I guess I’ll have to SELL YOUR ORGANS TO PAY FOR IT!!”

The leader screamed in terror and turned to run but an armoured hand grabbed its head, yanked it back, and slammed it into the ground. Before it could even say ‘ow’, it suddenly found that its eyeballs had been ripped out. “HOLY FUCK! MY EYES! AHHHHHHH!” it screamed as the armoured hand continued hold its head into the ground. The woman groaned loudly and yelled, “Ah, shut the fuck up! Eyes are for suckers! Ya don’t need them! I’d rip out my own, but I need it so I can watch THE BLOOD FOUNTAIN OUT OF YOUR ARTERIES AFTER I TEAR THEM OPEN!” The ghoul managed one final scream before the serrated saw end of her weapon was slammed down onto its neck, sepereating its head from its body.

The woman stood up over the carnage and let out a long maniacal laugh. She soon stopped and wandered out of the alleyway, speaking to herself, “Well that was a riot. All I need is an actual riot and my day will be complete! I wonder if there are any more ghouls around here to murder? Better find some more stuff to kill soon; I want to have a bit of fun before I turn back into my wussy self!”

Her maniacal laughter continued to fill the dread streets along with screams for a few hours after.

.....

up
63 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Welcome to BCTS

Welcome new author and KUDOS for starting a new playground for stories . Interesting start now I would like to see where you are going to take this , so please post a chapter 2 . HUGS Richie2

Oooh

A macabre story, nice :D

Only thing I'd like to say is. Might want to use italics instead of caps for so many things. Too many caps can draw away from the quality of the work and trust me italics looks just as intimidating. Other than that interesting start :D

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D