My Domme

Printer-friendly version

My Domme by Janet Baker

She should be here shortly. I’ll stand by the door holding her crop, or is it my crop? I’m dressed for her, nervous but anxiously awaiting her pleasure. Her pleasure last night was tying me to the bed, sitting on top of my rock hard tool until she satisfied herself numerous times while I struggled manfully not to have an orgasm which would have angered her and caused me pain.

She is expert at inflicting pain. Not too much; not to damage the body but enough to make me howl and groan. She is an expert tease. While I am restrained, artfully and sometimes painfully restrained she may elect to tease me unmercifully, miming sucking my cock but never, ever taking it into her mouth. She might take my cock between her lovely and generous breasts all the while smiling lasciviously at me. She might sit on my face trying to force me to lick her privates but to no avail. I don’t like to lick her so I turn my head to reject her demand. This rejection is met with strokes from her crop. I finally, reluctantly acquiesce and put forth my tongue, my nose jammed against her clitoris. Failure to satisfy may result in her shifting her position – gross.

I’m wearing virginal white bra and panties, white thigh high stockings with white satin garter belt. My white satin dress and white pumps complete the ensemble. My blond hair is my own; she made me wear it long. Out of the house I wear it in a ponytail; at home it is gracefully styled. Today I have it atop my head in a bun for her convenience.

She likes to see me pretty. I always use makeup, carefully applied and perfume aplenty.

I love her; I want to please her. I love dressing for her as I love dressing for myself. I believe that being pretty was an important factor in our relationship.

The doorbell rings. She is here. I open the door, hand her the crop. I remove her coat; the session begins.

She is wearing her black vinyl crotch length, open breast costume. No stockings, her legs are beautiful, her toe nails painted, her heels high all were covered by her long coat. I gasp with delight at the vision before me. I am virginal and demure; she a commanding yet erotic vision.

“On your knees worm!”

Whack, whack, whack. “Faster!”

She faces me, lifts her skirt, puts it over my head, pulls my head toward her privates.

“Lick!”

“Mmph” I turn my head away from her pussy. “Please Mistress, no, I don’t like it.”

“Damn useless worm! Stay on your knees. Follow me to your bedroom.”

Whack. “Faster! Your ‘toys’ better be on the bed waiting.”

“Faster!”

“Sorry Mistress, my skirt is catching under my knees.”

“Well then stupid, pull your skirt up. No! Stand up, take your dress off. I don’t want to ruin it. Why do I put up with you?”

“Perhaps it’s because I love you Mistress.”

“Humph!”

Perhaps it is because in me she has found a willing slave.

In the bedroom she looks over the assortment of bondage implements, gags, collars, hood, wrist and ankle cuffs, ropes, chains, dildos and cockcages. A cockcage – chastity cage – sometime erotic, sometime fiendish device with which she likes to tease or punish me. Her favorite is an open work polished steel cage that prevents erections but permits a nasty, entertaining perhaps sadistic tease. The open design permits one to tickle, tease with fingers or tongue and even mime sucking. Her tease may become so intense that I am pain since I cannot achieve an erection. Ocasionally when she wants to have orgasms, she impales herself on the cock enclosed steel cage thrusting, gyrating, squealing through clenched teeth until she is satisfied, leaving me leaking and utterly frustrated, unable to achieve my own orgasm.

“Does it want to get hard my little slave? It doesn’t, oh, poor thing, poor little thing. If you lick my pussy I may let you put it in me.”

It tries to stiffen; it can’t. The cage is a diabolical instrument of erotic pleasure but also of real discomfort especially after she makes me wear it for a week or two. Worse, one wears a tight rubber or vinyl panty to conceal the bulge. Sometimes she tapes the cage to my thigh making walking awkward. Hopefully she’ll not make me wear it tonight.

She picks up her favorite restraint device, a collar with strap hanging down the back – or front- of the body with cuffs for the arms. She stands me; straps the collar around my neck with the strap hanging down my back. I know that discomfort – pain – is coming. She twists my right arm around my back, fastens it into the cuff then does my left arm. With both secured she pulls up the strap a few notches painfully immobilizing me.

“Oww, please Mistress, not so tight”.

“Stop whining or I’ll make it tighter.” Whack! I feel the crop. Whack! “Turn around!”

I turn to the tune of the crop hitting my thighs. Smack, smack, smack. Less pain than the whack.

“Please Mistress that hurts.” She smiled at me. “Does it really hurt? Would you like it to hurt more? No? Then to your knees and get to work with your tongue.”

I stood still, not moving, not willing to put my face in her crotch, not willing to use my tongue to bring her to orgasm. We faced each other; I dropped my eyes then lowered my head.

Whack whack whack and another whack – hard. I squealed through my teeth, afraid the neighbors might hear my expression of pain – much pain. I stood still. Waiting.

“OK Worm, stand still.” She blindfolded me.

“Mistress, please, I can’t see. If I walk I may trip.”

“Stand still and shut up. Open your mouth. You want me to suck your cock, suck this one and see if you like it.” She buckled the penis gag into my mouth tighter than necessary to assure that I could not expel it. Yes, it hurt. I moaned.

“Shut up!” she barked.

“Suck! I want to see you suck. I want to hear you suck.” I started to suck the gag slowly to save my energy.

“Don’t try to fool me, suck harder, faster. If I don’t hear it you’ll feel it – on your ass.”

I sucked a little faster, made some slurping noises.

“Hold still while I add a little something to your costume,” she added as she laced a hood over my head thus keeping the blindfold and the penis gag firmly in place.

I could breathe but I could not see nor could I hear well. I felt her propelling me toward the bedroom door. I knew what she was planning. She hooked a snap to the metal loop at the top of the hood. I felt myself being pulled up as she pulled on the rope over the door fastening it to the door handle. Now on my tip toes in my white pumps I waited for the inevitable whacks on my rear and legs. But no, she turned me around and pulled my panties down.

“OK my little cockhound, something to keep you chaste for the week.” She pulled my scrotum, squeezed it and locked on the steel chastity cage. I moaned, squealed and made what noise I could but to no avail, there was nothing I could do. She turned me around facing the door and pulled up my panties and locked cuffs onto my ankles. Why? I could do nothing, see nothing, go nowhere. She strapped a wide leather belt tightly around my waist then roped the ankle cuff to a loop in the belt. She pulled it up with rope so that I was balanced on one tiptoe. She took off my pump and replaced it with a ballet heeled shoe strapping it on preventing me from slipping it off. She released that ankle forcing me to stand on the one foot. The other foot followed the first and I was standing with great discomfort on my ballet heels. I could barely stand but had no choice. I hoped that she would not make me walk. Walking could wreck my ankles.

“Spread ‘em worm.” A few taps on my legs persuaded me to spread them. Teasing resumed as she held her breasts rubbing them against my back. A throaty whisper barely heard asked if I would like to fuck her. I squirmed and nodded my head. She backed away and tapped my testicles with her crop. The pain increased as she tapped harder and harder until I screamed into the the penis gag I still suffered.

“If you lick me to an orgasm, I may let you fuck me.” I stood motionless, waiting. She fondled the cage with my imprisoned cock, tickled my penis through the cage bars then put the cage in her mouth and sucked. My penis tried to become erect but it was impossible. The tumescence became very uncomfortable; I squirmed to relieve the growing pain. Mistress saw this and chuckled,

“Well, are you ready to lick my pussy?”

I shook my head no. She jerked the cage and hit my balls with the crop. I tried to plead through my gag but all that she heard was a glug, mumph and a squeal of pain. She laughed and put me on my knees, removed the hood and blindfold after tying my ankles together.

She sat on a chair, dragged me toward her, spread her legs then squeezed my head between her thighs, my face just inches from her privates. She removed my gag.

“Well?” I mumbled ‘no’ but the tease begins. She tickles her exposed nipples, caresses her breasts, smiling lasciviously at me.

“Well, would you like to suck my nipples? Kiss my breasts? Fondle my breasts? Can’t do it with your arms secured behind your back, can you?”

“No Mistress, of course I can’t, you know I can’t, I am helpless which is how you want me so you can tease me and humiliate me. If I didn’t love you so much I’d never continue our relationship.”

“Worm, you are so boring, so pedantic. Watch this.”

She rose from the chair and lay down on my bed, propped against some pillows.

“Do you recognize this worm?” She took a rabbit from her handbag, waved it in front of me, lubed it and slowly inserted it into her vagina.

“Wouldn’t you like to be doing this with your cock, my little cockhound? Think about how it would feel sliding into my warm hole while I thrust upward to meet you. Would it be nirvana for you? Watch now while I turn on the vibration and the rotation now for even greater stimulation and pleasure.”

“Would you like to please me by thrusting this dildo, this charming little rabbit in and out of my vagina, my sweet little pussy?”

“Oh my, ohhh myyyy, ohhh goooddd, worm, would you like to help my achieve orgasms? I might let you fuck me.”

“Mistress, we’ve been through this before, numerous times and yet you rarely let me fuck you. What now Mistress? If you release my arms I’ll help you with the dildo.”

“Worm, lean over, pull the dildo out with your mouth and lick my pussy and I’ll let you go.”

I remain motionless. She pulls out her dildo. She straps a dildo gag in my mouth, lubes it and pulls me to her forcing the dildo into her pussy and wraps her legs around me squeezing my head again between her thighs. She grabs my head, slamming it vigorously against herself enjoying the dildo deep in her vagina.

“This is what I like, my little slave, you, helpless, with a dildo gag pleasing me, frustrating you. I think we’ll finish now little cockhound. You like screwing. Get ready worm you’re going to be fucked.”

“Please don’t Mistress! You’re too vigorous, you hurt me, you hurt my anus. Please.”

“Shut up worm, you won’t lick pussy, you get fucked.”

She dragged me up onto the bed, positioned me with my head down, my ass up.

She put on her strap-on, lubed it, thank god, knelt up behind me, and shoved the rabbit into my ass, opening it up for her strap-on.

“Relax, worm, it’ll hurt less if you relax but you’re going to get it and get it good.”

So saying she slowly entered and once the hole was expanded she thrust home slamming me brutally. I screamed but it sounded more like a squeal. It hurt awfully.

Tiring she untied my ankles and locked a steel collar around my neck and attached a pair of handcuffs to it. She uncuffed each wrist and recuffed it in the handcuffs. She removed what garments were left after her savaging and forced me into the shower, laying me down on my back.

“Last chance worm before I mark my property. Say yes or get peed on.”

There are worse ways to please my domme and I knew that she would then shower me, lovingly dry me, dress me and take me out to dinner. Of course she made me wear the steel bondage collar under my turtleneck to remind me who was the domme and who was the submissive.. At least she has not yet made me wear a maid’s dress to dinner. That would be just too humiliating.

There are times however when her desires to humiliate me go too far. Once she had me dress in a short black cocktail dress, platform heels, wig, the whole bit including a steel bondage collar, chastity cage and then she strapped my arms behind me, covered all with a cape.

I complained that I did not want to be recognized dressed as a woman so she put a mask on me. She dragged me into her car and drove to an adult club in the suburbs. I spent the next hour being led around the club with a leash attached to my collar; my mistress trying to find men who would like to have a blow job. She found a few. One after another looked at me and said "blow job? not from the likes of it". I'm an 'it'? I was so humiliated.

The End
.

up
70 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thusly?

Not my bag at all, but this was really well written.

I would, however, refrain from further use of the word 'thusly'.

Ban nothing. Question everything.

Thank you Nicki but what did

Thank you Nicki but what did I do wrong with 'thusly'?
BTW, you are really cute. Really, really cute.

Uhhh...

I'm delighted to see you back...AND writing again!!! It has been awhile.

May You Have Peace...

Kelly

PKB_003b.jpg

reply

Thank you Kelly

Nicki is right!

This sort of story is my bag, but otherwise I agree with Nicki - please avoid 'thusly'. Why? Because it's not a proper word. The word is 'thus', or more informally, 'like that'. In fact to use it sounds as though you've been reading too much John Norman, he of the Gor novels. He's the only author I know that uses it, and it irritates (along with 'muchly')!

Oh, good story, by the way, except that the ending is a bit 'up in the air'.

kandijayne