Eve - Chapter 16

Printer-friendly version
Eve  

Chapter 16
(Revised)

 

Simon Jones is Eve Jones. But she didn't know.

 

 
 
Previously:

Eve has just discovered that her tormentor's aunt is the school bursar.

Now the story continues.
 
 
Eve Chapter 16
 
 

"Ah, that is interesting."

Understatement from a solicitor, whatever next? Mum glared at him.

"Too true it is, Mr Dixon, this may explain certain questions I've had from the beginning."

"I'll raise this with the Acting Head and Chair of Governors this afternoon. If that's all?"

"Not quite, I need the crime number for my insurance company."

"Certainly, MET/2009/09/26/0216"

With that the four of us left, with more questions than when we had arrived. By mutual consent we headed for the Italian coffee shop for a well needed Mocha.

We were back home by four and mum was straight on the phone to the insurance company, never a quick call. Claire suggested I went over to her house so we headed straight up to her room, Annie was in her own room but left us alone.

I'd last been in Claire's room about four years ago when we'd shared some homework but Sharon, Claire's mum, wasn't happy about two inquisitive twelve year olds being out of sight. For me, I'd been very embarrassed back then with the extremely girly atmosphere in the room, now it felt different.

As we'd both had an essay on Obama over the weekend we compared other history work that we'd done. Of course I was missing some of the coursework but the essay work I had done matched Claire's. But what was Mrs Abbot's reason for speaking to Claire? If she was marking my work, as well as Claire's, then it could make sense, but was that all?. Before this morning I hadn't even considered who was marking my work.

As it was, With the latest news, we could speculate all day. As such we couldn't concentrate on anything to do with schoolwork, and made no more effort in trying. Claire decided it would be a good idea to continue my lesson in girlhood. This time we didn't try any clothes on, in case of a complaint by Sharon or my mum.

"Look, make sure your colours don't clash, unless you want to make a statement."

This was harder than it looked.

"Plus, make sure you wear the right bra. See this dress, you need a strapless bra with it. Has your mum got you any yet?"

"I don't think so."

"OK girlfriend, we'll sort that on Saturday."

We chatted for a little while longer until we were both called to eat over at my place. Mum, who by now was finally off the phone, had managed to whistle up some salmon steaks and a salad. How she'd managed that in the time available I don't know. We all sat to eat just after six.

After dinner Claire and I went back to her room but neither of us was interested in studying. Sharon found us both asleep on Claire's bed, wrapped around each-other, a few hours later.

I went home close to nine pm after Claire's mum came to check on us, Sharon looked like she was going to speak to Claire after I'd left. Mum was waiting for me.

"Eve, we need to talk about something. Quickly go and change into your nightie and join me in the lounge."

I was back down ten minutes later, wrapped in a gown. I hoped this was a chat about the school, but I was mistaken. At least I had some hot chocolate waiting for me.

"Eve, I should have had this chat a few years ago but couldn't work myself up."

"What mum?"

"Sex."

"Oh, that."

"Look, Eve, I don't know what you were expecting me to say. I know you've had sex education classes so I don't need to cover the basics. It's just that things have changed."

"Oh, do you mean Claire and me?"

"Yes."

"So what are you worried about?"

"Eve, there are several questions you need to be able to answer. Firstly, how much do you love Claire?"

"Very much."

"So how far can you see this going?"

"Mum, I'm only sixteen but I want to spend the rest of my life with Claire."

"Have you...?"

I finished the question, "had sex?"

"Yes, Eve"

"No mum. Firstly we're taking this slow. We both have to be ready, and sixteen years old is not old enough. Secondly, I want to make love as a girl, not as a boy."

"That sounds fine but you could get carried away."

"Mum, I know you're worried but Claire and I aren't. We love each other deeply but we promised we'd be careful. There's no way I'd go against that promise, after all, it was sealed with a kiss."

Mum had a laugh at that one.

"Now Eve, this is the difficult one. Would you like to have children with Claire?"

Wow, that is a biggie. Talk about unexpected.

"Mum, please?"

"Eve, seriously, you need to consider this. If this hormone imbalance doesn't change then your doctors are worried that you won't be able to produce any sperm. Dr Fox needs to know how you feel."

"Mum, I don't know. I need to speak to Claire."

"OK, you can do that tomorrow. Now, about today?"

"Yes, I'll keep quiet."

"I know you will, that's not what I was going to say."

"Oh."

"It's going to get difficult from now."

"More difficult than it's already been mum?"

"Yes Eve. If I'm not mistaken, this will end up in court. We need to tell Dr Fox about this as well."

"Right."

"Okay, that's enough for tonight. We both have had a long day."

With that we both headed upstairs, after I'd taken my pills.

That night I had a very strange dream indeed. Claire and I were in Mr Abbot's history class but Ms Holts was teaching it. She was shouting 'Simon' at me and I was shouting 'Eve' back at her. Then I noticed I was pregnant. The rest of the sixth form then appeared and were all moving towards us.

I woke up, screaming. Mum came into my room.

"What's up dear?"

"Bad dream. The school. Scary." I missed out the bit about being pregnant.

"It's ok now, back to sleep."

Mum sat on my bed and held me. I must have drifted back off to sleep.

up
318 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Why would Eve or Mum be

Why would Eve or Mum be talking about her going to see Dr. Fox, I thought Dr. Fox was removed from the equation as she was "tripping over the curb" leaving Eve's room?

Wrong story....

D. Eden's picture

Your mixing your stories here - that was in Unaccounted Gains.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Losing her junk.

Well, the simple solution is for them to take some sperm before her gonads die off. Later they can use that to make Clair preggers.

G

"Bad dream"

well, for me, the pregnant part wouldn't have been bad.

DogSig.png

Pregnancy

Assuming Simon/Eve has viable sperm, then it would be very unlikely that could get pregnant themselves. Having said that, with all the administrative foul ups so far, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out they have a small, under developed uterus (albeit without associated ovaries, as they develop from the same stem cells as testes, so it's impossible to have a pair of both).


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!