I Need To Remember. Chapter 10.

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 10. Wishes surprises Linda with a shopping trip.

Saturday morning I got up and made myself a coffee and waited for Wishes to get here. When ten o'clock arrived and she still wasn't here I began to get despondent, maybe she had decided things were getting a little too friendly between us. I remembered the shy nervous look on her face last night as she asked me if she could kiss me. Sighing I wondered if maybe I should have made an excuse and not kissed her.

About a quarter to eleven I heard the front door open, I rushed through to the hall and almost launched myself at Wishes.

"Wishes! I thought you weren't going to come. I thought you were angry at me for last night." I blurted out, my tears beginning to flow yet again.

Wishes wrapped me up in her arms and hugged me tightly.

"Sorry I'm late babe, I got tied up on the phone to Mark." she said and gave me a quick kiss. "This is getting to be a habit."

I pulled away from her my face flushing. I had almost forgotten, Wishes had a boyfriend and wasn't gay no matter how much she enjoyed kissing me.

"I'm sorry Wishes."

She looked angry for just a second before her smile returned.

"Honey how many times do I have to tell you not to keep saying you're sorry. Anyway we are not painting today cos it's Saturday and we're going shopping."

"Shopping? We only went shopping a couple of days ago. I shouldn't need to go again for a few days." I said, still trying for the village idiot crown I guess.

"Not that sort of shopping, we need to find something for us to wear to the party."

"Party, what party." I was kind of excited and afraid at the same time by the idea of going to a party.

"Mark's best friend Paul is holding his birthday bash tonight at his house. I'm invited and you're coming with me." Wishes stated.

"I couldn't. I won't know anyone there. And I haven't been invited." I was floundering for excuses not to go.

"Point one, its an open invitation sort of bring anyone you like the more the merrier. Point two, you will know some people there, Carrie will be there and me and Mark. Point three, I want you to come, and if you don't go then neither will I."

Wishes smiled smugly at me, she knew she had me on the last point. I would do anything she wanted me to do if it would make her happy, if it would bring out that musical laugh and her amazing smile.

"OK but why do we have to buy something new to wear, I have plenty of stuff to wear upstairs."

"I know I helped you unpack it, the trouble is it's all everyday wear, nice but not special. We are going out and getting you an outfit that screams "look at me! Now fuck me!"", the last part shouted dramatically.

I giggled at Wishes choice of words, she didn't swear often but when she did she used the words to bring about the desired effect.

We both collapsed against the wall laughing at her over the top declaration. Before I knew what was happening we were kissing again and I felt my knees go weak. As my legs buckled I slid down the wall and Wishes followed me down.

We knelt on the floor leaning against the wall, our tongues duelling with an almost feverish intensity. I felt wishes teeth graze my lower lip as her tongue retreated, then she was softly chewing my lower lip sucking the tender flesh into her loving mouth. The intensity of the kissing increased and as Wishes gripped my tongue between her lips and sucked hard on it as her teeth gently grazed it's surface I felt myself tense up, a trembling started running through my body as I whined into Wishes' mouth.

When Wishes pulled away from me I was gasping for breath. She rested her forehead against mine and I looked into those emerald eyes.

"Did you just?..." Wishes began.

"Uh, yeah, I think so. A small one but wow." I shuddered with the last tremors of what had been the most shattering experience of my life.

"Wow, I never knew I could get somebody off just by kissing them. Gods I must be good!" I could hear the grin in her voice even though I couldn't see it, I couldn't take my eyes from hers.

"I've never been kissed like that before, I don't think I've ever felt anything like that before." I managed to say now that my breathing was back to normal.

"Don't be silly, I know you had a fantastic orgasm the other morning when I disturbed you." she teased.

"I mean it Wishes, it was the most intense thing I've ever felt." I finally broke eye contact with her and looked down at my lap. "I ... I ... I think it was because it was you, because you were holding me, you were kissing me. I am so confused now, I know that I love you, I guess you must like me a little bit at least. But what happens now, where do we go from here. I mean I'm a woman and you're a straight girl with a boyfriend. I don't even have you and yet I'm scared of losing you, does that make any sense."

I felt Wishes soft fingers lifting my chin and turning my face back to her. She was smiling her beautiful smile that brought a lump to my throat every time I saw it.

"How can you call me a straight girl after a kiss like that?" she chuckled. "look baby I don't know what's happening, I've never felt like this about anyone before, let alone another woman. I don't know if I am ready to deal with these feelings yet. Can we just carry on as we are and see where it goes."

I smiled back at Wishes, my heart was soaring high above the clouds. I knew I loved her so much it hurt, to hear her say there might be a chance for us, might be a future for us if I could be patient. I think I must be the happiest girl in the world right at this moment.

"Anything you want Wishes, I'm just happy to be with you, and I can wait." I whispered.

We hugged for a few minutes before Wishes helped me to my feet. She looked at my clothes and frowned slightly.

"You want to go and change girl, what you're wearing is fine for decorating but not much of a look for shopping."

"Oh sure, I'll be right back."

"How about I come with you and see what you've already got." Wishes said with a suggestive wink.

"What sort of a girl do you take me for!" I gasped laughing and ran quickly up the stairs.

When I came back downstairs I was wearing a simple summer dress, belted at the waist and with a light jacket as it was a little cooler today. I had tidied my hair up as best as I could, but I still hadn't taken the time to learn how to put on any makeup. The trouble was I wanted to look pretty for Wishes. No that's not quite true, I wanted to look desirable to her, I wanted to look so irresistible she wouldn't want to ever leave my side. But I just didn't know how and if I tried slapping makeup on without knowing what I was doing I would look like an idiot.

"Wishes, I will go with you to this party on one condition." I said walking up to her.

Wishes closed her eyes and sighed, she rested her head against my forehead.

"Honey this is hard for me, I'm trying to work it out, but please don't pressure me with conditions."

"Wishes I've told you I'm content, it's nothing like that. The condition is that you've got to do my makeup for me, and teach me how."

Wishes laugh was one of relief and was good to hear.

"You got yourself a deal. Now lets get a move on."

"Where do you want to go shopping." I asked as we went out and climbed into my new car.

"I was thinking Plymouth would be good if you don't mind love."

"Ok sounds good, I haven't been to Plymouth in a long time."

up
115 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos