Slice of Heaven

Printer-friendly version

CHAPTER 1

An unpleasant drizzle ground a thin layer of new snow into the sidewalks. The moon was a cold ball draped in mist, unwilling to combat the frigidity in the air.

It was late and I was tired, the sound of house music spilled out on to the sidewalk from a club just 50 metres away, bodies spilled out as well, young men and women most of them intoxicated, laughing or yelling their goodbyes, couples with their arms around each other or groups of girls chattering excitedly clacking down the road in high heels and short sparkly party dresses their breath rising as vapour in the freezing air.

I rubbed my eyes wearily and looked around me, looking for one woman in particular. She hadn’t left yet I was sure of that and it was my job to watch her, not that she knew that, not yet anyway. Her name was Dr Nicole Jones and she was very special, a top bio chemist who was working on top secret stuff. She was also beautiful, tall with long brunette hair, amazing figure and dark blue eyes any guy could easily get lost in. I mean hey I had blue eyes too but hers well…

She had decided to go out tonight and so I followed, discretely but always staying close. My employers had invested an obscene amount of money into her and they didn’t want their investment damaged. I decided to wander into the club even though I knew she was okay in there, I figured nobody would try anything with so many people around.

The club was packed with people, some of them sitting at tables, some on the dance floor rubbing their bodies against each other, girls with boys, boys with girls, girls with girls in one large group that seemed to move with one mind. Nicole Jones was easy to spot, she stood out not just because of her height, especially in the heels she was wearing, but because she was easily the most beautiful woman in the place. She had a dress on that accentuated her figure, clinging to all the right parts and giving a view of just enough cleavage without looking slutty. It was a dark blue but sparkled as she moved and only came down to about mid-thigh. I guessed her age at about 25 but I was never that good at guessing a woman’s age. The company hadn’t told me how old she was, it was just my job to follow and make sure she got home in one piece. She was chatting to a couple of other women standing by the bar sipping cocktails, looking out across the dance floor laughing at things the other two said. I liked the way she smiled, it wasn’t just teeth but her whole face lit up and she seemed to glow. It was probably an illusion but then again it could simply have been she was an extremely attractive woman and I was feeling both attracted to and very protective of her.

I made my way to the bar, pushing through bodies and stood about three metres from where she was and ordered a coke. No alcohol while on the job. She looked at me then looked past me, as if I was a ghost. I smiled to myself that was exactly how I wanted it to be. I didn’t stand out; I wasn’t a big guy, probably on the slim side really no discernible or defining features. I blended in to my surroundings easily but first impressions can be very misleading.

Dr Jones began to move. She stretched first like a cat, arching her back and smiled at her friends. It made her incredible breasts stand out and caught the eye of every man within about 10 metres of her which meant every guy in the room. She moved to each of her friends, hugging them and saying her goodbyes. Anticipating her movement I slipped off my seat and quickly moved outside pretending to be looking for someone as she walked past me. She had a spectacular rear end made even more remarkable as she walked and the silky garment she wore moved with her accentuating every curve. I immediately noticed two guys drop out of the shadows into the street light; they were alert, watching everything while appearing to simply saunter down the sidewalk moving in the opposite direction to Nicole. They were dressed casually but they were clothes that allowed them to move freely, act quickly. One was tall, like a basketball player, muscles in his shoulders and arms, the other was more stocky and wide, and a short cropped military hairstyle. Mercenaries I figured. I moved walking quickly past Nicole pretending to wave to someone behind the two mercenaries but angling toward the tall one. They were momentarily confused by my actions which was all I needed. He didn’t see my kick as I was side on to him, my boot connecting with the side of his left knee. He stumbled crying out from the sharp pain and I turned my punch driven from the hip connecting with his temple. One down no real energy used but the other guy was quicker than he looked and was rushing toward me ready to use his bulk to lift me up then pile drive me into the concrete, except I wasn’t there. I moved almost serenely my rear foot arcing around, my left arm rose to gently push his right arm away from me. Momentum did the rest as I moved behind him placing my elbow into his shoulder and spun him around at the same time my other arm came up under his chin and I felt his teeth shatter as his jaws smashed together. The stiff arm tackle knocked his head back while his legs kept moving forward and for a split second he came up off the ground then fell with a sickening thud the back of his head hitting the concrete. Nicole had frozen, her eyes, darkened by her makeup, wide and terrified. Shouts came suddenly from down the road and another two guys seeing what had happened began to run toward us. I have this terrible habit of making flippant comments at the most inappropriate times so with a brief grin and in my worst Arnold accent I said

“Come with me if you want to live”.

Grabbing her hand we ran which I admit wasn’t easy for her in spiked stiletto heels.
We reached the lobby of her apartment building easily, it was only a block away and we disappeared. The two thugs had been too far away to catch us. Breathlessly we clambered into the elevator and rode up to the top floor. She hadn’t spoken, seemingly trusting me with her life yet I was a complete stranger. I guess terror can do that. She was shaking and not from the cold, the adrenalin coursing through her blood stream.
“Who the hell are you?” she said “What the fuck was that all about?”

Her voice was sharp, scared and she was breathing heavily.
I grinned at her, breathing in her perfume as we stood outside her door, she was an extremely attractive woman and I was enjoying myself immensely.

“Hi” I said offering my hand to shake hers, “Ethan Lyons, pleased to meet you, I’ll be your designated bodyguard tonight”.

She looked at me and I saw understanding flash in her eyes then anger. Wow she had beautiful eyes, accentuated by the dark mascaraed lashes and eye shadow that gave her that smoky eyed look. Right then if she’d asked me to strip naked and run up and down the hallway singing the Star Spangled Banner I probably would have done it. Instead she jammed her key into the lock and huffed into her apartment throwing her bag on a counter with the keys. I followed, gently closing the door behind us.

“You work for the company, don’t you?” she said, her arms crossed defensively across her chest, her hair looking wild and unkempt around her face. “Ummm yeah I do, I was hired to follow you and make sure you’re kept safe. The company doesn’t want anything happening to its star bio-chemist” “Who were those guys then?” she said. “Well, they wanted you that’s for sure” I grinned “my guess is they work for either the mob or a rival company and they want whatever you are working on, cause whatever it is it’s going to make someone very rich.”

“The formula” she breathed the words more than spoke them. “well they can’t have it, fuck them, I’ve invested a lot of time into it and it’s going to revolutionise health care in this country and probably the world” “No-one is going to get rich from it I plan to give it away” I arched my eyebrows and smiled. “I like the way you think Dr Jones, also the way you swear” She relaxed at that and looked at me. “You certainly are deceptive for someone your size Mr Lyons. You handled those two guys like they were toys, where did you learn how to do that?”

“Oh” I said “I spent a bit of time in Japan, you know how it goes, kid gets bored, kid learns a bit of martial arts.” “It looked like more than a bit Mr Lyons, it looked like a lot of learning to me” she said.

I grinned back at her again, “Well I’m a quick learner I guess”

I looked around her apartment it was definitely feminine but classy, all the best stuff in the kitchen area with a woman’s touch like little dried flowers in a vase near a book stand with copies of cookbooks on it. The living area held the obligatory sofa and plasma television, a picture of a beach landscape on one wall. Doors to what I assumed to be her bedroom and another to the bathroom. Everything was in its place. She was incredibly neat and tidy. The place was huge.

“So what is this formula Nicole, why is it so important that they need someone like me to look after you?”

“It’s a retro-virus engineered with gene therapy to change someone’s DNA protein structure,” “Ah huh yup yup I get it” I said shaking my head ‘no’. She smiled “well what it’s designed to do is change the human body you see and that’s only the half of it because we have managed to combine it with the latest nanite technology. The idea is to be able to grow limbs back for amputees or heal tumours. I mean the skies the limit really“

“Nanite technology?” I questioned. “Well ummm kind of like tiny wee robots that are injected into the blood stream. They help create in a body whatever needs to be done once the protein structure has been made malleable by the retro-virus and gene therapy” she explained.

“Shit” I said “I get it, that is amazing and most definitely worth millions, hell billions!”

“How on earth do you think you are going to get away with giving it away?”

“Well you see that’s where you come in” she said. “I need to disappear with the formula without anyone, especially the company, knowing I’m gone. I can synthesise more of it and then go public with the results. I’ll take the patent out on everything and release it through something like the Red Cross. Free to anyone who needs it”

“And I come into this how?” I said

“Look at you, then look at me” said Nicole “we could be brother and sister. You’re slim but strong, you move faster than anyone I’ve ever seen yet so amazingly graceful. Plus you have a skill set that means you can really look after yourself. We even have the same coloured eyes. Why with a little ‘help’ you could be me.”

“I could be you? Umm last time I looked I had a penis and you had breasts. You know, me boy, you girl plus I’m a bit taller than you and well……”

“Yes but the formula can, well, change you. It could make you into a replica of me. You could take my place here while I could disappear and complete my work. You would be contributing to helping thousands maybe even millions of people. Imagine the suffering we could stop or alleviate”

‘Okay, okay whoa hold on, let’s just back the truck up here” I said. “Firstly you could turn me into a girl! Shit! Secondly even if I was willing, could I be turned back and thirdly and this is the kicker it wasn’t a coincidence that I was chosen to be your bodyguard was it. You chose me”

Nicole licked her lips, which I found to be incredibly sexy and looked at me straight in the eyes. “Yes I chose you” she said you were a fantastic match and the company agreed despite your rather steep fee.

“Well” I said, “you know, a guy’s gotta eat”

Suddenly she changed tack and stood up, her legs looked fantastic. “I need a drink do you want one, I’m parched.”

“Umm yeah sure what have you got?”

“Wine, beer I think, water out of the tap”

Yeah I’m still on duty I thought, damn. “Water please” I said “gotta keep a clear head.”

“Coming up” and she turned to walk toward the kitchen. My eyes followed her shapely rear end admiring it for the work of art that it was as she sauntered through the door.

She came back out in a couple of minutes bearing a wine glass for her and a large glass of water with ice in it for me.
“Cheers big ears” I said then immediately said”not that you have big ears, in fact, you know, they are very nice and shapely.”
Dr Jones just smiled and took a sip of her wine while I took a large swallow nearly choking on a lump of ice.
She laughed then and I think I almost fell in love with her, it sounded like fairy dust being sprinkled in one of those movies.
She came over and sat next to me and I took another breath of her perfume, mumbling something about how good she smelled then something like how late it was and how tired I suddenly felt. The last thing I remember was Dr Jones slowly lowering my head on to a pillow as I slumped into her arms.

CHAPTER 2

It was dark when I awoke, the numerals on the clock beside the bed reading 6.30am. I was immediately aware of three things that concerned me greatly. First my arms and legs were restrained and I couldn’t get out of bed, secondly when I woke in the morning I normally had a raging erection and a great need to pee. Neither of these things seemed to be manifesting themselves and thirdly and most concernedly I really didn’t feel like ‘myself’. I was different but just couldn’t quite put my finger on how. I couldn’t touch myself due to my restraints so I decided to follow my training and be quiet and think about my predicament. That took all of about 10 minutes and I simply couldn’t come up with any solutions. Instead I decided to try another way and began to yell as loud as I could. That lasted for about two seconds as the voice coming out of me sounded very peculiar, a bit like fairy dust being sprinkled in one of those movies.

“What the fffffffuuuuuck” I thought.

Then it all hit me and I just knew what had happened. At the same time the door to my room opened and Dr Jones stood there silhouetted by the light behind her.

“You’re awake then” she said.

“You did it didn’t you” I said, amazed at how I sounded, my voice a near copy of hers. “You’ve made me you; I’m a woman aren’t I?”
She didn’t obfuscate anything which I was immensely grateful for. “Yes you’re a woman, you look very much like me and would pretty much pass as my twin sister, well you will once I’ve finished with you anyway. The gene therapy, retro-virus and nanites have done an amazing job on you.”

“How long have I been out?” I asked

“About a month” she said “which in itself is incredible really I thought the changes would take longer but your body just seemed to soak it all up and pretty much changed before my eyes, almost like it wanted to change.”

“A month” I screeched then calmed down, “how come I don’t need to pee?”

“Catheter” she said simply, “you have one inserted in you.”

“Okay, logical” I said, “and I assume I no longer have a penis because I really can’t feel it anymore.”

“No you’re a complete woman in every detail including a full set of breasts, a vagina and ovaries. You can ovulate, have a normal, regular period and get normally, regularly pregnant.”

She said this matter of factly but I didn’t really feel matter of fact. I felt numb.

“Do you want to see yourself in a mirror?” she asked. “If I take the restraints off will you try to run? You’re completely naked you know”

“I won’t run and yes I’d like to see myself please”

“Okay then I’ll remove the catheter and restraints and get a mirror for you to see yourself. You seem to be taking this a lot more calmly than I thought you would”

“Well yeah I guess it’s part training but also part me, almost like my mind has transitioned to this new circumstance in the same way my body has. I don’t feel, how can I put this, anxious or anything, just numb”

“Hmm” Nicole said, “Interesting”

She turned and went out bringing back a full length mirror. She then stripped off the sheet and blanket that were covering me and I could finally look down at myself. All I could really see were my toes peeping out above a generous set of breasts. Next she bent between my legs and I felt her do something then the catheter was carefully pulled out through my new urethra. It felt very weird to know I was going to have to pee from there now rather than through my penis. Finally she undid my leg and arm restraints and she helped me sit up. My first feminine experience was feeling the weight of my breasts as they hung from my chest. It wasn’t uncomfortable, just unusual, where once there were just pectorals now there were these, well, breasts. I reached up to hold them and was amazed at how sensitive my skin felt.

“Stand up” Nicole said and so I swung my legs around and off the bed. I was a bit wobbly not having stood for so long but with a little help I eventually got there. The first thing I noticed was my overall shape, definitely a woman but I’d lost some height and weight. My hips were now bigger and I knew my rear end was too. My new breasts moved with me making their presence felt with every movement.

“A bra will help that” said Dr Jones, noticing my discomfort.

“Yeah I guess it will, over shoulder boulder holders aren’t they?” I smiled. I was still getting used to this new higher pitched voice.

Nicole laughed, “yeah that’s them, there are some in the draw over there I’ll get you one to put on along with some panties.” You’ll have to wear a panty liner for a while as there will be some extra discharge from your new vagina as it settles down to being normal.”

“Okay, right” I said, “awesome, discharge, just what every girl wants”

Nicole went to the drawers and pulled out a plain white underwire bra and some white lacy panties. She expertly placed a panty liner inside them and told me to put them on which I did marvelling at how they fit and the fact there was no visible bump out front. She then helped me put on the bra doing up the strap clasps at the back and adjusting the shoulder straps. The support was immediate and I got why women wore these things. Nicole then stuck her hand inside the bra holding on to each breast to arrange them properly in each cup, straightened each strap then gave each boob a squeeze allowing her fingers to brush lightly across each nipple. I gasped at the erotic sensations and she giggled. “How does that feel?” she asked already knowing the answer. She threw a silky pink bathrobe at me and I slipped it on, noticing how sensual it felt. This was turning out to be a very unusual morning and I determined to explore these new sensations later on when I was alone.

“Come with me, you must be hungry. We’ll eat first then talk” she said, “You can help me prepare something”

I walked out intensely aware of my bra, my breasts and even how my hips swayed more with each step. It was kind of the same walking action as when I was a guy yet so different.

We made some food and poured a glass of orange juice each then sat down.

“So what’s the deal Doc? What do you want from me?”

“Well as I explained to you on the first night we met I want you to take my place and live my life here while I continue work on my gene therapy and the nanite technology that worked so well on you. If you do this for me I’m prepared to pay you a total of ten million dollars; one million per year for two years as living expenses plus another eight million at the end when I return. I’ve already set up a bank account for you.”

“Shit! You want me to be you for two years. I’d have to be in this body for that long, living here in this apartment on a million dollars a year? Where’s the money coming from?”

“That’s the idea” she said “I need you to do this for me. To use those skills you have to fit perfectly into my life and be able to protect yourself if anything, you know, happened. Don’t worry where it’s coming from I have a wealthy benefactor who is more than willing to finance all of this. He has the same philanthropic attitude as me.”

“And if I say no?” I said looking her in the eyes with a serious expression on my face. “Will you turn me back into me?”
“Yes” she said “but I’m really hoping you won’t say no. I’ll teach you everything you need to know to fit in and just imagine the incredible adventure you’ll have, plus you’ll be doing something that could benefit the entire human race. Think about the ex-soldiers hurt by land mines or gunfire who could have limbs grown back. Young children with cancer made whole again, all for free because you said yes”

“Yes” I said

Her eyes lit up “Really! Ethan oh thank you” she gushed throwing her arms around me and hugging me so tightly I thought I was going to black out. Our breasts mashed together which wasn’t entirely a bad thing but strangely I didn’t feel anything from it. She or rather we looked like two incredibly beautiful twin sisters and I was on the receiving end of a hug but it didn’t stir me in the same way as if I’d been a guy. This raised a question that really needed to be answered.

“Nicole, what about, you know my feelings toward other people. Will I like girls or guys?”

“That’s up to you I suppose” she said “I’m straight and have been in a couple of serious relationships with men but well you need to sort your own feelings out regarding all that really.”

“Hmmm okay yeah I guess I do, that’s important” I said as I contemplated the answer.

“And what about turning me back that is all possible right?"

“Yes” she said “I’ve taken D.N.A. samples from you when you were male which will act as the blueprint to turn you back. However there are three situations where I couldn’t or wouldn’t revert you back to your old self.”

“What are they?” I asked

“Well, the first is if you get pregnant, the nanites inside you will then act to protect the unborn child and will seal your D.N.A. from any further possible changes. You would remain female and a mother forever.”

“And the others?” I asked determining there and then that hell would freeze over before I got pregnant.

“Well if you decided after two years that you wanted to remain female I would instruct the nanites to seal off your D.N.A. to make you permanently female, but I wouldn’t do that unless you were adamant that’s what you wanted. The third is if for some reason the D.N.A. samples I took are somehow lost or stolen. Then we wouldn’t have the blueprint to turn you back. You’d be stuck as you are.”
Nicole continued, “Now about your name, you will take over my life in about a months’ time after you’ve had time to adjust to being female and being a scientist. You’ll be Dr Nicole Jones and I will become your twin sister Emma. Until then however I’ll be Nicole and you’ll be Emma. Think you can cope with that?”

“Of course no problems” I said looking down at myself sitting at the table. I had my legs crossed naturally and was leaning on my elbows on the table resting my chin on the back of my hand.

“You’re already acting and behaving like a woman” said Nicole noticing it too. “Like I said it’s almost as if your body wanted and accepted these changes naturally.”

“Shit” I thought “she’s right, what was happening to me?”

CHAPTER 3

And so over the next month I became a student of all things feminine and sciencey. I learned about different types of clothes such as skirts, dresses, pants, bras and panties, petticoats and slips.
I also learned about makeup and how to apply it such as foundation, powder, mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, lip gloss, concealer and all the other unction’s women used. I learned how to walk in high heels and Nicole made me walk up and down the halls of the building for hours getting used to wearing them without tripping. She taught me how to put one foot in front of the other letting the natural sway of my hips push me forward so it looked like I was gliding gracefully rather than clopping along like an old horse. I was taught how to sit like a lady with knees together or legs crossed, even how to be seductive.
I even studied basic genetics and bio-chemistry so I could pass as Nicole but most of all I began to act like the woman I appeared to be and felt I could pass for Nicole when the time came.

Then about two weeks into my tuition I woke one morning feeling like the earth was about to swallow me. My insides shrieked at me and I felt bloated and puffy. There were spots of blood on my sheets and my boobs were killing me. At breakfast I was cramping and nearly bit Nicole’s head off for no good reason.

“Are you all right?” she asked and when I explained how I was feeling and what had happened she just grinned and said

“Well this is where the womanhood bit comes in. You’ve got your period so I’d better show you how to use a tampon and pads. It can get a bit yucky sorry but every woman has to deal with it.”

“Great, now I’m going to bleed out of my vagina for a week aren’t I?” I said “that sounds like fun”

Nicole giggled again and remarked, “yup it’s like natures little chastity belt for a week. All you want to do is curl up on the sofa and eat chocolate but really it isn’t that bad and at the end of the day most women kind of welcome it because it lets them know they can have children and they are operating normally up there if you get my drift”

She hurried off to the bathroom coming back with a pad and a tampon wrapped in plastic. She expertly twisted the plastic off then pulling up her robe she showed me how to insert the tampon into her vagina. Pulling her labia apart with two fingers she slid it up inside her with just the white string dangling between her legs. Producing another tampon from her pocket she handed it to me and told me to copy her. I twisted the plastic and peeled it off, looking at the white plug in my hand. Gingerly I spread my labia in the same way as her and pushed the tampon up inside me the white string now dangling from my pussy. It was unlike anything I had felt before, not uncomfortable but certainly ‘there’ ever so slightly making its presence felt. Next she gave me a pad which I fitted into my panties.

“Best to be safe than sorry for your first time.” she said “I bleed pretty heavily when I get my period so I guess you will too. I’ll organise with my doc to get you put on the birth control pill it may help you with dealing with all this. Also remember to change your tampon every few hours just for safety and because you really don’t want any leaks”

“Ok thanks” I said sincerely, this part of being a woman was scary.

“Might pay not to wear anything white for a few days either” said Nicole, “accidents can happen”

Like Nicole suggested I bled heavily for my first time rather than lightly like most girls do when they first start their period. She seemed to think that it was because of my biological age and my body was making up for lost time or maybe the nanites had something to do with it. Whatever it was I was introduced quickly to dealing with this peculiar female occurrence. The fact that this was going to happen to me every month was not a wonderful thought.

CHAPTER 4

One evening about a week later when it had all finished Nicole invited me to her room saying “I want to let you experience what it feels like to make love as a woman” as she slid under the covers of the bed. I slipped in too enjoying the sensual feel of the silk sheets as they caressed my hairless form. I turned over toward her and smiled, “Okay” I said with both excitement and trepidation in my voice. “But this is weird”

Nicole pushed herself upright sitting naked with her back against the wall her legs spread apart. “Sit between my legs facing away from me” she said so I slid over and did what she said leaning back against her, feeling her breasts against my back. “Comfortable?” she asked and I nodded not really trusting my voice. “I want you to let me know if you like something or not, just make it obvious if you like it” she giggled. “Sure, anything for a laugh” I said as her fingers slowly slid up my torso as she began to lightly scratch her finger nails over my nipples. The shock wave they caused flew from my breasts all the way down to my vagina performing cartwheels in my stomach on the way. The stimulation was intense and insistent and I groaned involuntarily, with my nipples becoming erect then the feeling of wetness in my groin almost overwhelming me. I shuddered and Nicole said”So I guess that means you like it?” “Ohhhh yes” I whispered, caught up as my body took over from my brain and I realized that I would be willing to do just about anything for this to continue. She slowly, brought her right hand caressingly down my body while her left hand continued to play with my hard nipple.

I parted my legs willingly, almost involuntarily and felt her index finger move over my Mons and touch my clitoris. This was the first time another human being had been down there and I gasped realising how sensitive this little thing was as it peeked out from under her little hood. My head came back and I moaned even louder as her finger gently but insistently massaged me and I felt the pleasure build like heat and fire in my belly as it radiated outwards. Nicole reached over and picked something up from the side of the bed but I was too lost in the sensations my new body was feeling to notice what it was until the low buzzing noise started and it was lightly pushed against my clit. It was a vibrator and the electric feelings were now intensified ten-fold, my body aching and twisting to the beat of a thousand tiny drums. Nicole slowly moved it from my clit circling it around my pussy lips then edged it closer to my opening, I realised I was sopping wet and the vibrator moved easily inside me, This was a sensation unlike anything I had ever felt before as the vibrator both filled me up and simultaneously sent a million shock waves pulsating from my vaginal walls to every part of my body. I used my own fingers to hold and squeeze my breasts and nipples as I now came close to the edge of what I knew would be my first orgasm as a woman. The build up to it was incredibly intense and similar to what I would feel as a male but was so much more. I couldn’t take it anymore and slipped over the edge my body pulsating in wave after orgasmic wave that seemed to go on forever.

Once I had kind of regained my senses Nicole simply said “and now for the wonderful part of being a woman, multiple orgasms.”

She slipped around me and brought her head between my legs. I lay back against the pillow and arched my back as this time her tongue began to dance across my clit. It seemed like she was playing musical notes on my clit as I felt another orgasmic wave begin to build. This one was intense but again radiating out from my pussy into my breasts then out to my fingers and toes. I was lost to the sensations in my body and knew without doubt that I wanted to experience this again many times.

Yet in one way I felt strangely unfulfilled and I wondered what it would be like to have a man inside me. What it would feel like to be with him. As good as this felt I began to think that as a woman I was actually more attracted to men.
Nicole climbed up the bed and snuggled with me until we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

CHAPTER 5

It had obviously been a while since I’d seen anything but the four walls of the apartment and I was going a little stir crazy, something Nicole noticed. Also my hair had grown out quite quickly thanks to the futuristic technology inside me and it desperately needed the attention of a stylist.

It was Saturday morning so after breakfast she said,” I think we need to introduce you to the world Emma, plus I’ve made a couple of appointments for you to get your hair and nails done and get your ears pierced, so I’ve put some clothes out for you that I want you to wear. Your purse and handbag are there too so get dressed and made up we’re hitting the shops” and with a big smile she spun and headed off to her own bathroom to get ready her hips swaying as she walked and I stared. Did my rear end look just as spectacular as that now when I walked? I guess it did. ”Make sure you use a panty liner today too and throw a couple more in your bag” she called over her shoulder, “and throw a couple of tampons in too, a girl can’t be too careful.”

“Right” I said sarcastically but as I walked into my room I knew I would do what I was told, it concerned me that I could start my period again and the last thing I wanted was to be caught without protection.

Hmmm hair and nails plus earrings, this was going to be interesting I thought.

Sitting on my bed was a baby blue sleeveless A line dress that would come down to just above my knees. The skirt was flared and pleated while the bodice clung to me emphasising my breasts and showing off my cleavage. The look was finished off with black 4” inch high court shoes, black stockings and a black handbag. A cardigan that was also black was there too thin sliver threads running through it making it shimmer and glitter a little. Very feminine I thought but maybe not too warm. Ahh the things we do for fashion.
My heart started beating faster and my stomach was knotted, my usual sense of humor was gone and a sense of both trepidation and excitement had replaced it, excitement because I was finally going to get out, trepidation because for the first time I’d be doing it as a woman.

I dressed in a set of blue lacy panties and bra, making sure to put the panty liner in and throw a couple of extras into my bag. I rummaged around and found a couple of tampons and put them in there too. I decided to wear a slip as well then pulled the dress over my head. I pulled it down over my breasts and made sure it fit just right, fussing a little with the hem. I pulled the coat on and sat down at my mirror to apply my makeup. This would just be for the day so I followed Nicole’s less is better principle. Some foundation and a little powder, mascara, eyeliner, (I still poked myself in the eye a couple of times) and lipstick, a bright red to compliment the blue of my dress. I was proud of how I had learnt to do this so quickly but I had a good teacher and I was motivated by both the thought of getting this life over with as easily as possible plus the thought of $10 million.

A Pandora bracelet and a plain gold necklace complimented my look and a spray of Chanel perfume completed my routine.

I threw the lipstick, mascara and eyeliner pencil into my bag along with my wallet, slipped on the shoes and checked myself in the mirror. Staring back at me was a beautiful brunette in a hot dress and stiletto heels, albeit with unruly hair despite my attempts to brush it out. I smiled and did a bit of a twirl and realised that together with Nicole we would be the twins that were every straight guys’ wet dream.

“Emma, are you ready?” called Nicole from the hallway. “Coming” I said and clicked out of my room. Nicole looked hot in a black dress that was similar to mine but covered her breasts more and she had a light coat on. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail and she had made her eyes a little darker than mine, more smoky. “Wow” she said “you look amaaaaaazzzzzing” I felt myself blush and said “you look incredible too.”

“We are going to set that shopping mall on fire today” Nicole said and I stopped in mid stride, which is not easy to do when wearing 4” stilettos.

“Shopping mall? I thought we were just going to a hair stylist?”

“We are but they’re located in the big mall across town” said Nicole, “and besides we both need a little retail therapy and I want you to get used to being seen as a female in the big wide world and feeling female out there. Now are you ready, have you got everything you need?”

“I guess” I said, the knot in my stomach twisting a couple of turns tighter, and as she opened the door for me I walked out into an adventure I knew I wasn’t prepared for and would never have dreamed possible only a few short weeks ago. Our heels clicked in unison on the tiles as we walked to the elevator to ride down to the garage and Nicole’s car.

It was a reasonably quick trip across town but I became more and more nervous as we neared the mall. What would people think? Would they realise I was really a man in a 25 year old woman’s body? Would I remember to sit with my knees together or cross my legs? What if I needed to pee? What if I started my period again? How do you talk to a hairdresser? What if some random guy tries to hit on me?

All these questions swirled through my mind as Nicole parked the car. “I don’t know if I’m ready for this” I said, feeling panic set in.

“Oh don’t be silly, you’ll be fine” said Nicole, “you not only look female, remember you are female. Nobody is going to see anything different. If I didn’t know you and I saw you walking in the mall I wouldn’t look twice, I’d simply see you as another woman going shopping”

“Now let’s go!”

I took a deep breath, “alright let’s do this” I whispered to myself and opened the door. I got out of the car as lady-like as possible trying not to show off my underwear and stood up a little uncertainly. Grabbing my handbag and pulling my cardigan tight around me I slammed the door and said to Nicole

“Well lead on Macduff.”

She giggled and took my hand looking directly in my eyes. “You’ll do great, look at us we look amazing. Just relax and have fun, we can do what all women do in the mall after we get your hair and nails done. We can try on clothes and shoes, drink coffee, buy make up, anything we want”

I smiled a wan smile and looked back at her. “Alright I’m in your hands, lets’ go have fun sister.”
We walked toward the mall entrance and into the brightly lit foyer area. The normal shops and twinkling lights were all there and it was huge. Two guys walking along in suits both turned in unison to look at us, lust showing clearly in their eyes. “Ignore them” whispered Nicole conspiratorially as she led me deeper into this labyrinth. I concentrated most on just walking in my heels so didn’t really take a lot of notice of exactly where we were headed but we eventually found ourselves outside a hair dressers store that seemed like it was branded exclusively for women appropriately called DE MOP.

“Are you okay?” asked Nicole, you’ll be in here for a little while so do you need to pee or anything?”

“No I’m fine” I said, so we walked in and I was introduced to my stylist, Vicki a young woman about 22 years old I guessed. Nicole explained what was wanted and that I was to have hair extensions and that my hair should look similar to hers. Vicki was all fine with that and Nicole said she was going to do some banking and other legal stuff and would be back in about an hour.

I found it surprisingly easy to chat to Vicki as she did my hair, although she led the conversation talking about hair, boys, the weather, boys again and just about anything that came into her head. Eventually she stopped and asked how I liked it. Looking back at me in the mirror was a woman with long brunette locks that now came mid-way down her back in a waterfall of sleekness. The unkemptness was gone and I was truly stunned. This wasn’t me but I hesitated to pinch myself mainly because it would hurt.
“Wow” I said “that really looks amazing, no more than that, just like incredible” I gushed. What was happening to me I thought, I’ve only been a woman for five minutes and I’m over the moon with a new hair style. I’d even forgotten to be nervous, instead I couldn’t wait for Nicole to get back to see the new me.

At that moment she walked into the store and spotted me. “Fantastic” she smiled and gave me a hug. What a difference that makes. I thanked Vicki and told her I’d be back after she explained how to care for my new extensions. Nicole had already paid so we headed back into the mall. I noticed as we walked guys everywhere would stare, it made me both uncomfortable yet strangely flattered. I was a hot woman walking along with my equally hot twin sister. In some ways it creeped me out but in others I really liked it.

However a new problem had arisen and I whispered to Nicole,” I really need to pee now”

“Okay well there’s a bathroom just up ahead we can use that one”

This was the first time I’d used a woman’s public restroom and I was again a little nervous about walking in there, but my need outweighed my trepidation and I stepped through the portals into a place no man ever gets to see. As we walked in another woman walked out and smiled at us and I felt a little better. There were about four or five women already in there, checking their make up in the mirror, brushing out their hair or washing their hands. It was a bit bigger than a guys’ restroom and of course only held stalls no urinals. It smelled way fresher and there were mirrors everywhere. I hurried to a stall, locked the door and quickly pulled my panties down to pee. Suddenly I realised that everyone in the restroom would hear the tinkling sound. What did most women do? Did they care if others could hear them going? As a guy I’d just stand and direct my pee to the side of the toilet bowl or urinal so it was virtually silent. As a woman there was no such option. I decided to move as far forward on the seat as possible to try and get my pee to hit the front of the bowl but no such luck. The familiar sound of a woman urinating came forth and I wondered if I should whistle or something over the noise. No perhaps not I thought and decided to just let it happen naturally and then wiped when I had finished, breathing a sigh of relief.

Pulling my panties up and getting my dress straight reminded me of how much more time it took for me to pee than it ever did as a guy. No more just whipping it out and whipping it back in and being on your way.
Nicole was waiting for me as I exited the stall and suggested I freshen up my lipstick before we left. She smoothed out the back of my dress and I turned around to study myself in a full length mirror on the other side of the restroom. A young woman looked back at me with piercing blue eyes darkened by the mascara and eyeliner she wore. She looked pretty and sexy in the dress she was wearing and the heels on her feet made her legs look long and slim. I looked critically at her face and decided her makeup was just right and a part of me in the back of my head realised that it wasn’t just my body that was feminised. Slowly my mind was becoming female too. As we left for the nail salon just around another corner I felt a tinge of regret that I was losing myself to this woman but also a little excited about the adventure in front of me.

I also realised that with everything else I’d been experiencing in the mall I hadn’t noticed my feet but being in heels now for a few hours they were beginning to protest a little. I was also feeling quite hungry and would have killed for a sandwich. No such luck though as I was led into the nail salon where we would both get a pedicure and manicure. My stomach rumbled, but at least I got to sit down. The technician was a young Asian woman with little English. I pointed to the colour of nail polish I liked, a nice red that matched my lipstick and she began to shape my nails which were long but looked like spoons having had no real attention by me. She squared off the tips and made them look very feminine I thought. The red polish was applied while Nicole had gone for a dark silver look with flecks of blue in the polish. After that came the pedicures and I got her to paint my toes the same red. It felt great to take my shoes off.

Admiring my new look we left and I could still feel the weight of the polish on my nails. It was both unusual yet cool at the same time. As a man you could never really wear nail lacquer but now as a woman it was both accepted and almost expected. The differences between the sexes was highlighted to me by some paint on my fingernails and I was reminded how much appearance was so important to a woman. What we looked like and how we presented to the world was vital, but who to? Did women do this to attract guys, impress other women or just make her feel better about herself? I suspected all three were central. I determined there and then that when and if I ever got back to my male body I would get my nails painted and tell anyone to fuck themselves if they didn’t like it.

Again as we walked, we were the object of most guys’ stares, but I tried to ignore it. I was still conflicted about my feelings and whether I wanted to be with a guy or a girl. The stares and attention however was actually giving me quite a buzz, something Nicole noticed and commented on. I just mumbled an answer back along the lines of neither being able to confirm or deny anything. She just smiled a knowing smile. I was then led into a pharmacy where Nicole spun a story about me being afraid of needles and I’d only just been persuaded to get my ears pierced but I wanted it done now, blah blah. The young assistant was really not interested and produced the piercing gun. I sat down and in seconds had a pair of diamond earrings in place that Nicole had bought for me.

The rest of the day went by in a whirlwind of shopping punctuated by food and coffee. Most of the shop assistants complimented me on my hair or dress or nails and I began to quite enjoy the attention. My poor feet however were beginning to protest by late afternoon. I mentioned this to Nicole and she agreed that it was time to head home. We had bought a couple of dresses, some exercise gear for me, boots and shoes and to my eternal gratitude a winter coat. All of it looked so well-tailored and pretty. I had nearly forgotten what it was like to just wear a pair of old jeans and a t-shirt.

As we headed for the car however Nicole stopped and handed me a twenty dollar note.

“What’s this for?” I asked.

“Well I’ll take the shopping but you can’t come back home in the car, I want you to find your own way”

“What!” I said “you’re kidding right, ha-ha little joke on me?” I looked quizzically at her.

‘Nope, you need to learn how to be alone in the city as a woman, feel what it’s like to be more vulnerable. Although you have skills that most women don’t, you are now weaker, a bit slower and you’re wearing 4” heels. Its’ 5.00 pm now, I’ll expect you back home by 6.30. We are going out for dinner; I’ve booked reservations for 8. You’ll need to freshen up and change before that. There’s a bus stop near the front door of the mall, you’ll need to find the right bus to take. Do you remember the address?”

I nodded and without another word she collected up the shopping bags pulled out the new winter coat handed it to me and strode off to the car without looking back. I was more stunned than anything but then I came to my senses and my instincts kicked in. As a guy riding a bus across town was nothing to me but I was a 25 year old woman now, in a dress and high heels with 20 dollars to my name.
It was cold and dark as I walked out of the main entrance not seeing the eyes that followed me; they were mean, hard eyes. The wind whipped around my skirt and my stockings were useless against the cold so I wrapped my coat firmly around me and walked over to the bus stop.

I decided that the best person to ask about buses was a middle aged man standing at the stop. He was leaning against a pole reading but his suit was well pressed and I guessed he was an office worker or something on his way home from work.

“Excuse me sir” I smiled batting my eyelashes, “but would you know which bus to take to get to High Street across the city?” I was devastating.

He stood a little taller when he saw me a smile came to his lips and his eyes then took all of me in, resting a little longer on my breasts than was comfortable. Hmmm I thought ‘so he’s a typical male’, I was ready to rip his balls off and feed them to him if he said just one wrong thing. Instead he was pleasant, walked me over to the bus schedule at the side of the station and showed me the correct bus I’d need to take.

“You need to hop on the Number 255 bus Miss” he said “it takes you right along High Street so all you need to do is get off where you want to. It’ll be along in about 5 minutes”

“Thank you so much I don’t usually bus across the city” I remarked, as he said something to me then walked off to jump on his bus. Something like “Sorry gotta go” I thought.

I looked around and realised I was alone other than a couple of young guys I judged to be about 18 or 19 with back packs on and wearing jeans and t-shirts plus those big puffer jackets that all the kids wore now. They looked innocuous enough but the man standing behind them didn’t. His dark eyes told me who he was and what he was there for. He was about 6’ tall and heavy set with the beginnings of a paunch, maybe 40 years old. I knew he was both experienced and extremely dangerous. I figured the only thing stopping him doing whatever it was he had planned for me were the two boys between us.

I was intensely conscious now of what I was wearing and how I looked. I was a woman, much weaker than him. I was wearing a dress that emphasised my body but didn’t really allow me to move as freely as I’d like, 4” heels that made my legs look incredible but I wasn’t going to be running a marathon in them. It was winter with snow on the ground so flicking them off to run was going to be my last resort. I had to think of what to do if he made a move but I realised the only thing I needed was to get on my bus. Looking at my watch though, that was still a few minutes away.

Suddenly the two boys began to walk off, waving and calling to a couple of young blonde girls that came out of the mall. “Shit” I thought “what the hell am I going to do now?”

Paunch guy smiled, nothing warm or friendly at all though, just one of those ‘I’ve got you now’ kind of smiles that made me want to smash his teeth out. He moved lazily blocking the entrance to the mall so I couldn’t get back there, and then he began to walk toward me.

CHAPTER 6

I stood frozen to the spot for all of half a second, then years of training took over and I decided to act.
“What do you want?” I said as loudly as I could positioning my body side on to him, presenting a smaller target and one which could move laterally away from him, forcing him to turn to follow me and giving me a second or two more reaction time.
“I need you to come with me missy” he growled, “there’s people want to talk to you.”
“Why?” knowing full well what they wanted but I needed to stall for time, maybe my bus would turn up or someone would walk past but that wasn’t happening yet.

“You know why missy, although you had us fooled for a while there with two of you showing up. So which one is you then? Is you Dr Jones or is you a twin? Doesn’t really matter to us we’ll get what we want regardless. Didn’t know there was a twin though” he rambled

“Yeah well I’m not coming with you fat boy”, I spat goading him. “Why don’t you just fuck off to the sewer you came from and leave me alone!”

“Can’t do that missy, I got instructions. You gotta come with me one way or another. If you fight it’ll just be worse for you that’s all. Nothing personal, I mean shit look at you, hate to mess up that pretty face of yours”

I smiled grimly as the all too familiar rush of adrenalin filled my veins. I had long ago learned how to control it, focus it into a rage that made me faster and stronger. Despite being a girl now I wasn’t going to go down easy. “I’m not coming with you, you piece of shit, do what you have to!” I screamed at him in a voice that was all too high and not nearly frightening enough for my liking.
He began to move and I tensed, then his face changed, his eyes went down and he hunched his shoulders up, dipping his head while behind me I heard the crunch of tyres and the most beautiful sound in the world as a police siren chirped. I looked at the familiar silhouette of a police cruiser idling beside the kerb.

“Thank God” I whispered under my breath as a man’s voice rang out, “Hey lady are you okay? Is he bothering you?”

I spun and walked rather unsteadily toward the cruisers window.

“Oh officer I’m so glad you’re here that man he was threatening me” I said in my best scared voice.
The officer looked and grimly said “He’s taken off, must have scared him”

I looked more closely at my saviour and instantly took a liking to him. I couldn’t gauge his height but he had dirty blonde hair cropped close but would curl up a bit if he let it grow out. His eyes were an intense pale blue and his teeth were white, located as they were in a tanned fresh face. He smiled and I felt both instantly safe and more than a little attracted to him. He looked like the lone surfie police officer.

“Hey where do you live?” he asked “I’ll give you a lift home, I’m about to go off shift anyway so it won’t be any bother. I don’t want to take the risk of that low life coming back and hassling you.”

“I live up on High Street” I said

“Really that’s about half an hour away, you mean I’d have to put up with you for that long?” he said it with a giant grin.
Instantly I felt at ease with him and walked around the car falling into the front seat in the most unladylike manner possible. But I didn’t care I felt safe and it was warm inside the car.

“My names Tom Cook, how do you do?” he said reaching over and shaking my hand gently.

I thought quickly and said “Hi, I’m…… Nicole, Nicole Jones, you can’t possibly believe how pleased I am to meet you” I said smiling shyly at him. He was both freaking me out and turning me on at the same time. I had decided to use the name Nicole because on Monday I assumed I would be taking her identity, best to start now with Officer Tom.

He put the car in gear, wound up his window, and talked to his dispatcher on his radio, just advising her where he was going and what he was doing. We glided off in the powerful cruiser as I sat next to him smelling his masculine scent and just enjoying the silence.

“So Nicole, tell me about yourself, where are you from” Tom said.

I hated lying to him but I gave him Nicole’s story, how I was a bio-chemist, that I worked in medicine and that I had moved to the city for my job.

For his part he spoke about his family, his love of surfing and the outdoors, his job, he even had a pet Labrador called Charlie. He sure pushed all the right buttons for me and I forgot for a while what had happened and the danger I had been in. The best part though was when he said he was single and lived down by the ocean just Charlie and him.

“Sooooo are you in a relationship at all? He asked and I baulked. What could I say? No I’ve only recently become a woman and I’m a 25 year old virgin……

Instead I just told him the current truth. “I’m single; I live with my twin sister in an apartment up on High Street. To be honest” I said “I’ve only ever been in one relationship and it didn’t really last” That bit was a lie but I could hardly tell him the full truth really.

“Oh wow, I’m surprised, I’d have thought someone as pretty as you would have guys ten deep wanting a relationship”

“Yeah well I guess I’m just looking for the right guy” I said, “you know that knight in shining armour who rescues the girl and carries her off to his castle by the ocean” I smiled at him shyly but inside I wondered what the hell I was doing. How could this policeman I’d just met turn me into girly jelly?

Suddenly he turned and we were on High Street, where did that time go it felt like only five minutes not half an hour.

“What number?” he asked

“Number 425 just up here that big apartment block. We live on the top floor.” I said.

“Sure” and pulled over to side of the road outside the apartment.

“Ummm I was wondering you know if it would be okay if well you know, maybe we could catch up again sometime, soon, you know like maybe oh I don’t know next Saturday? We could swap mobile numbers, maybe have lunch together then we could go for a walk along the beach, take Charlie, you could meet him, I’m sure he’d like you”

I smiled brightly and saw his eyes as I did. He melted in front of me and I realised just what power a pretty girl had.
“I would really like that Tom, I’d love to meet Charlie and go for a walk with you”

“Okay, awesome I’ll pick you up from here about 11.30 next Saturday morning is that okay?” his smile radiated from him.
“That would be great”

Tom then picked up my hand and leaned across toward me, which wasn’t easy in a police cruiser with all of its ‘stuff’ in there, but he managed and gently kissed me on the lips.

“This day just keeps getting better and better” he quipped. I giggled and jumped out of the cruiser thanking him very sincerely.
“Cool” he said, “see ya later”

“See ya later” I smiled and watched as the cruiser pulled away. I turned on my heel walked into the lobby and took the elevator to the top floor. I couldn’t wait to fill the real Nicole in on my little adventure but also take these damn heels off, my feet were killing me.

I rapped on the door of the apartment as Nicole hadn’t given me a key yet and she opened the door quickly after checking through one of those little spy hole things.

Her face fell as I relayed the story of my meeting with paunch guy and she rushed over to hug me while repeatedly saying

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean for that to happen, please forgive me.”

I remained calm throughout it all, in fact almost serene. I felt a rush because I’d actually enjoyed my girly day with her, I’d survived the encounter with paunch guy and in the process I’d met a really nice police officer by the name of Tom.
I held Nicole at arm’s length and noticed she was crying, the tears leaving dark streaks down her face from her mascara. “It’s okay; I survived and had a great day with you. Paunch guy was nothing he’d be on his way to hospital now if he’d tried anything and hey I got to meet a hot cop. Did I tell you we were going out on a date together next weekend?”

“A date, you’re going out on a date already?” exclaimed Nicole

“Well yeah, is that okay?” I asked, “I mean you know, he’s a cop so he could come in handy if we need him and besides he’s a really nice guy”

“We could all go fishing or surfing together” I quipped.

“I think the main concern is that the people who want the formula know there are two of us now. That could compromise everything” Nicole said a frown on her face.

“Not really, when you disappear and I take your place as you, their focus will simply change to trying to get me” I mused. “They’ll forget you I reckon. We can still pull this off.”

Nicole giggled, it was a sound I really liked and squeezed my hand. “I knew you were the right one to pick, look at me the big hot shot scientist blubbering like a little school girl because her bodyguard, who looks very sexy by the way, nearly got hurt.”
I laughed and squeezed her hand back, “All in a days’ work sis, but I really need to shower and get out of these clothes. Are we still on for dinner at 8 or did you want to give it a miss? I mean I’m starving, so as long as we eat soon I won’t turn into a raging lump of hungriness.”

Nicole looked pensive then obviously decided it wasn’t worth the risk. “I think I’ll cancel our reservation and maybe order takeout. Chinese okay with you?”

“Sure” I said heading for the shower, “I think an early night eating Chinese and blobbing in front of TV is just what we need.”

CHAPTER 7

The shower was heavenly and I luxuriated in the hot needles of water as they caressed my skin. It gave me time to think as well, about my situation and the predicament I found myself in. Up to this point I’d gone along with the whirlwind of my transformation, the decision to accept it for both altruistic and monetary reasons. The learning about clothes, makeup, hair, jewellery and all the other bits and pieces that made up my life now seemed second nature. But I was ex-military, in fact Special Forces and I had seen stuff neither man or woman should see, maimed bodies from land mines, soldiers missing arms, legs, eyes and so on. My unit had participated in some of the worst action and had committed acts that I was not proud of. We had tortured insurgents and some of my squad had raped women. I hadn’t participated but then again I hadn’t stopped them either. There were nights where I still heard the screams of the men we had tortured to extract information leaving them hollow shells of themselves, justifying it as a means to an end to protect our country. It hadn’t been all one way though and I still remember an extraction mission for two of our squad who’d been captured. When we found them they had been strung out across flat rocks, arms and legs splayed. Holes had been literally drilled into their shoulder and hip joints. The Company doc reckoned it had been down with a cordless drill. Their intestines had been cut out and just left piled on their chests. The doc reckoned it would have taken about three days to die in agony with birds pecking at their eyes, intestines and genitals while all they could do was scream. After that we really didn’t care what we did to the enemy. Anything to get the job done fast and get out of there.

So although being turned into a woman was certainly the freakiest thing to ever happen to me, by no means was it the worst. In fact it almost felt that being smaller, weaker, feminine meant I could also in some way be kinder, more compassionate, friendly and somehow atone for what I’d done. I looked down at my breasts and cupped them in my hands allowing the water to pool up then letting it go splashing down across my belly and legs. My fingers strayed across my nipples and I enjoyed the electricity it produced. I marvelled at what had been done to me, my smaller rib cage, my curved butt and wide hips leading up to such a small waist. I admired my manicured nails and twiddled my red toes up and down just because I could. In so many ways I liked this new me.

I had always been an optimistic person and I felt no need at this point to change my outlook but from Monday Nicole had told me I would be on my own, working in her company laboratory while she disappeared to make her life’s work a reality. It amazed me that one so young could achieve so much but I guess she really was a genius. I needed to make a plan however. I was now female and about to play a role as Nicole Jones bio-chemist. I’d said yes to a date with a cop and there were people out there who wanted to get their hands on the formula Nicole had come up with and it would seem they would stop at nothing to get it, including messing up my pretty little face. I had to pull this off and stay alive and ahead of the game. I felt the familiar surge of adrenalin kick in. My strength would have to come from within now and my mind was my most important weapon. I had a body and face to die for and I knew from my recent experiences that this gave me some influence and power over men. That was something I would exploit ruthlessly. But I also needed to train, to get used to how this new body moved, to get it fit and mobile. I had already found out that I was way more flexible as a woman and I could kick higher. My training meant that I didn’t need brute force to beat someone but I determined I needed to learn how to move better while wearing high heels and a dress so I would also train while wearing them. I would practice Karate katas and learn better those designed for smaller men and women like Enpi and Chinte. I’d give Dr Jones all the time I could to complete her work and I was determined to enjoy this new life for what it was, an intimate look at what it was like to be a member of the fairer sex.

Sunday passed rather slowly, we didn’t do much; I trained up on the roof in my new exercise gear while Nicole packed. We took a short ride to Nicole’s work place and she drew me the layout of her lab. She worked mainly with only two other people, her research assistant Rachael and another geneticist called Harvey who was rather old and a bit senile Nicole thought.

“Rachel’s on to it though” Nicole told me. “She’s also in on our swap and will support you in whatever you need. She’ll answer a lot of questions for you so you don’t get tripped up. She’s an absolute doll so treat her well.”

“Absolutely” I said “It’s nice to know I’m not alone in this.”

“Your boss is a woman called Sarah McLean, she’s a real bitch but the company thinks they are on a winner with my work so she basically leaves me alone. Don’t trust her as far as you can throw her, although,” Nicole commented “you could probably throw her a fair way so look just stay away from her okay!”

“Sure” I smiled “stay away from bitch boss or throw her a long way, maybe off a cliff,” I laughed.

“Yeah that’s the one” said Nicole.

She looked at me, a look of concern but there was also determination in her dark blue eyes. “Look after yourself okay. I want to come back and see you in one piece alright.” She held my face in her hands her lips coming oh so close to mine.

“I have one other thing for you,” as she produced a mobile phone from her handbag. “This is a dedicated phone it can only text or ring one other number, mine. If you need me or need help call this number, even if you can’t speak out loud I’ll know you’re in trouble and I’ll come find you.”

“How will you know how to find me?”

“Well I wasn’t going to tell you but when you were undergoing your transformation I injected a chip into you, it gives off a signal that bounces off any satellite and triangulates your position with mine. I’ll know where you are within about a three metre radius.”
“You injected a chip in me!” I exclaimed, “Where” I said as I patted myself down trying to feel it.

“Deep in the side of your ass on the right side there” said Nicole pointing. “And your welcome it’s the least I could do to keep you safe.”

I touched my ass trying to feel any lump but I couldn’t. Nicole laughed and I smiled “yeah well” I quipped “you better hope my ass doesn’t fall off or something”

We both laughed at that but secretly I was kind of pleased she’d done it. There were no guarantees I wouldn’t be captured.
That evening Nicole left in a rented car, leaving me her little hatchback to get to work and run around in. I had the keys to her apartment and true to her word, one million dollars in my bank account. We embraced warmly, “you know” I said when you get back and I’m, you know a guy again, would you ever consider going out with me?”

“That’s a long way in the future” Nicole said, “let’s just see what happens first, but over these last two months as I’ve grown to know you as Emma and as my twin I can genuinely say I have grown very attached to you and love you as my sister”

“Well okay yeah alright” I said, but deep down I wondered what she actually meant by that.

I waved as she drove off wondering when I’d next see her.

This new adventure was about to begin.

Monday morning dawned clear but bitterly cold, a thick layer of frost hung grimly to the windows of the apartment mixing in with the dirt and grime that was already there.

I rose early and was instantly grateful for the underfloor heating. I sprinted for the bathroom, hoisting my nighty up and squatted to pee, letting out a loud ‘ahhhh’ as the pressure was released. Although I was now used to squatting I was always a little non-plussed at looking down between my legs and not seeing a penis.

I quickly showered and dressed in a dark green dress that came to about mid-thigh. It was made of a thicker, warmer material and matched with a pair of tights and some medium heeled boots I knew I’d be relatively warm, especially with my big winter coat.
I took my time with my make-up, applying a couple of coats of mascara, eyeliner, foundation and blush. A dash of a darker lipstick after I’d eaten breakfast and some lip gloss and I’d be on my way.

Driving out of the underground garage of my apartment building at about 7.30 am I didn’t see the plain white sedan parked about 50 metres up the road its engine idling, puffing white vapour from its exhaust. However every part of me knew I would be followed and I saw them after having driven about five kilometres. I knew that they knew where I was going so I didn’t hurry. They were keeping tabs on me and making sure Dr Nicole Jones was keeping to her routine. I figured one step outside of that routine right now and I would be snatched faster than a bargain at a local department store.

I actually found it much easier to drive the car with heels on and enjoyed the fact it was a stick shift. I concentrated on driving smoothly, neither slow nor particularly fast and made it to the lab in good time rolling up a little before 8.00am.
I jumped out, smoothed down my dress, picked up my handbag and spotted the white sedan on the side of the road with two guys in the front seats. Paunch man was at the wheel and another guy I’d never seen before was beside him. I thought there was no use in being scared so I gave them one of those little girly waves where you just move your fingers back and forth and smiled. Then I turned my hand around and flipped them the bird, my beautifully manicured middle finger telling them what I really thought of them. I knew there was no way they were going to get into this facility so I was safe for the day. They glared at me and roared off while I stood there as demurely as I could, smiling, with my hands now jammed into my coat pockets for warmth.

“Good morning Dr Jones” a very large well-muscled security guard said behind me and I turned. His name tag said ‘Jake’ so I gave him my brightest smile which made him blush and said “Good morning Jake, how are you this bright clear morning?”

“I’m fine ma’am but who were those guys out on the road?”

“Oh just a couple of admirers, Jake, I think they wanted my autograph.”

“Didn’t look like it to me ma’am” he said “if they come back I’m gonna kick their asses all the way across town for you”
I smiled and patted him on his upper arm, rubbing my hand up and down, having to reach up on my tip toes to get to him. He looked so protective and caring of me I was touched. “You are a very good man Jake, thank you” I said.

“Think nothin’ of it Dr Jones, if they come back they gonna wish they had never been born, that’s a fact.” He growled. I believed him, Jake was a very big man and I was really glad he was on my side.

CHAPTER 8

I walked toward the entrance and into my laboratory. The first person I saw was obviously Rachel, she was in her early 20’s I guessed, had dyed black hair that was tied back in a ponytail and glasses. She wore all black clothes with black army type boots and black make up so I guessed by all this she was a Goth or emo or such like. I could never really tell the difference.

“Hi ummm Dr Jones” she said in the most dead pan way possible. I don’t think her face moved much at all. “How was your weekend?” she intoned and I realized that she knew who I was and was simply making conversation for any electronic ears that might be listening.
“Hi Rachel” I said brightly, “great thanks, I met a guy” I said this in a hushed whisper like it should only be heard by her.
“What? Really?” she exclaimed, “did you shag him?” she was dead serious

“No silly, but you never know I might” I laughed, and thought that might just be a possibility with Officer Tom Cook.
The rest of the day dragged by as I pretended to work while Rachel actually did everything. Harvey the old scientist swung by, said maybe five words of hello then went off doing heaven knows what muttering to himself about little white mice and rats. As he left us he let out an involuntary fart which scared the crap out of him and made Rachel both frown and sound off with some particularly bad words about Harvey’s parentage. I just stared in amazement and wondered what the hell I’d gotten myself into.

I left about 4.30pm and drove straight back to my apartment. If my days were going to be like that it would be a very long two years.
As I turned the key into my apartment I heard a text come through on my iPhone. Grabbing my bag I opened it wondering who it was from. I only had three contacts, Nicole, Tom Cook and now Rachel so it had to be one of them.
The text read

Can’t wait till Sat
Wanna hook up tomorrow night
Gemini bar, round the corner from you
8.00pm
Tom

My heart leapt and I instantly sent back a text

Luv 2
Can’t wait
CU there
Nic

About 30 seconds later another text came through all it had on it was a big smiley face and an xxx.
I laughed and skipped down the passage way. The week was looking up.

The next day dragged past in much the same way as the last but I now had something to look forward to. Rachel really was turning out to be a doll and was incredibly helpful. I knew we would become great friends while Harvey continued to mutter and mumble while occasionally passing wind at the most inappropriate times. I couldn’t wait to race home though and get ready to go out. I decided to be really careful however because this was indeed outside of my routine and anybody watching might see it as an opportunity.
I dressed in jeans that hugged my figure but let me move, along with a pair of boots with a block heel. They would be deadly if I connected a kick to someone’s head. I found the prettiest, frilliest panties to wear and a lacy push-up bra that made my boobs look amazing. A little singlet with spaghetti straps over that then a see through white blouse. I picked out my warmest coat as I intended on just walking around the corner. It wasn’t windy out but it was certainly cold.

I did a smoky eye makeup accentuating my eyes as much as possible but just chose a nude lip gloss that wouldn’t make me look really slutty. I was ready early so decided to head out and get to the Gemini bar before Tom so I could watch him come in but also spot any suspicious characters too.

The bar was modern and well laid out, when I walked in I shivered involuntarily as I moved from cold air to warm air. Every guy turned to look at me and I knew exactly what they were thinking, I’d been in their place not that long ago. I picked a table facing the door where I could sit and watch everyone who walked in. A waiter came over and I ordered a glass of white wine. I figured I could sip it and make it last for quite a while without getting affected by the alcohol. The waiter sashayed off and I figured he was probably gay. Not that I cared but I knew my feminine charms probably wouldn’t work on him.

More people wandered in, a few single guys, some couples and one other rather busty woman who looked like she was a stressed out mess. Nobody who set any danger bells ringing which set my mind at ease a little. At about five past eight Officer Tom Cook walked through the door and immediately cast around looking for me. I smiled and waved and I got the biggest grin in return. He came over bent down and kissed my lips, softly and lovingly. I let him and felt my heart racing.

“Great to see you” he said, “Sorry I’m a bit late traffic was terrible.”

“No problem” I said “It’s really nice to see you too.”

“You look amazing Nicole, I’m speechless, you are easily the most beautiful girl here, sheesh you’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever met.”

I blushed not really knowing what to say, of course no one had ever complimented me in this way before.

“Thank you, you look very handsome too.” He was wearing blue Levi jeans and a nice button down shirt with a Rip Curl t-shirt poking out above it. He had on a pair of brown hiking boots that looked well used and comfortable. He was the epitome of rugged and handsome in that surfie kind of way. His pale eyes shone and I realized I was lost in them, especially when he smiled.

He called the same waiter over who was very attentive and smiley with Tom and I thought yup, gay. He ordered a beer and took a sip when it came.

Tom ignored the waiter however and turned his whole attention to me. Yup I thought, not gay, and I slipped a little closer to him until our shoulders touched and he took my hand holding it on his thigh.
We made small talk for a while about our jobs and lives and I felt more and more relaxed with him. We laughed easily and freely. We would lapse into silence now and then but it was comfortable and I would rest against him as we watched the crowd. He would stroke my thigh absently and I liked this very much and I knew my panties were soaked; I wanted this man so much in the most carnal of ways.
At about 10.30pm he looked at me and sighed. I knew exactly what he was thinking so I pre-empted him and said

“You know my apartments just around the corner and my sister has gone away for a while. It’s just me alone up there at the moment.”

“Really!” Tom said “well that is interesting and well I hope you don’t get too lonely up there, I’d hate that, you being lonely and all.”

He said this with a real twinkle in his eye so I said, “Well if you wanted to you could walk me home, have a look at the apartment, maybe check out my etchings.”

“You’re ‘etchings’”, remarked Tom,”hmmm yes I’d very much like to check out your etchings.”

We both laughed like a couple of teenagers and he stood, helping me into my coat and we walked toward the door. I noticed our waiter looking daggers at me for ‘stealing’ Tom while stressed out mess lady sat at the bar talking quietly on her mobile.
I should have taken closer notice but my hormones were flooding my mind and body and I was lost in Tom’s company.

We exited the door and swung toward my apartment walking hand in hand enjoying the still cold night. The moon was full and the street lights threw out their cold pale light so our darkened reflections looked ghostly in the shop windows as we strolled by. My apartment building was about 100 metres away but I noticed a white sedan sitting on the side of the road facing our way about halfway between us and my apartment door. It was too far away to see if anyone was in the car but I was sure it was the same one that had followed me yesterday. I slowed down and looked behind us; a couple of guys and stressed out mess lady were exiting the bar and began walking slowly behind.

Shit I thought this really looked serious and the last thing I wanted was for Tom to get caught up in the middle of it.
Tom sensed something wrong and turned to me “You alright”

I just tensed and looked behind me again then three rather large men opened their doors and got out of the car. Paunch man was again among them. It rode up on its springs as all that weight exited and I thought “You guys all need to go on diets!”
Tom looked behind us and then at the three men in front of us, “what is this?” he whispered to me.
“Just follow my lead” I whispered back “these guys don’t want you, it’s me they’re after. You don’t need to get involved.”
“Fuck that, they’re going to have to go through me to get to you” he was icy calm which I liked a lot but I also knew he could be collateral damage and I really didn’t like that.

“Let’s just talk to them first shall we, see what they want” I whispered.

I fumbled through my handbag and found the mobile phone Nicole gave me touching the button that would ring her. I couldn’t speak but I knew she would activate the chip in me and we could be found if they got me or God forbid both of us.
Hopefully we would both be alive.

Funnily enough it wasn’t paunch man who spoke first but stressed out mess lady. I turned and faced her taking her in. She was tall, with dishevelled blonde hair cut in a page boy that came down to her shoulders. She looked to be in her early 30’s and right now she didn’t look stressed, right now she looked totally cold and totally in control.
“Please come with us Dr Jones and we won’t harm your friend here” she said. It was said coldly, seriously. All I could think was damn it, I was really hoping to get Tom into bed with me tonight and let him fuck my brains out. Well that probably wasn’t going to happen.

I hated my sense of humour sometimes.

“She’s not going anywhere, especially not with you” said Tom, equally as coolly and equally as seriously. I loved him for that but I had a sinking feeling that this whole situation was going to get out of hand. The adrenalin hit my system with a rush.
Tom then quickly stepped forward and aimed a punch at one guys’ head that connected solidly, knocking him to the ground. The other one stepped forward and swung managing a glancing blow off Tom’s shoulder.

“Fuck” I said as I felt a man’s hand grab my blouse from behind his other arm coming around me to try and hold me around my throat.
I squatted quickly and reached up grabbing his wrist and pulling it close into me on an angle. He grunted in pain then I threw all my weight into it and felt the satisfying snap as the wrist gave way. He fell down screeching in pain clutching at his hand his face white with shock. I spun anti-clockwise and put one man between me and paunch guy. They would have to scramble around each other if they wanted to both get to me. I glanced over at Tom who was in a slugging match but seemed to be holding his own.

I set my stance into Kamai, and cleared my head. It would be better for this new opponent to come to me. Obligingly he lunged forward, unwilling to punch a girl but tried to grab me and put me into a bear hug. I countered with a near perfect yoko-geri side kick that caught him in his throat. This new flexibility was a killer I thought, literally, as he grabbed at his Adams apple trying desperately to breath.

I followed up by kicking him in the nerve bundle on the inside of his knee. It caused instant massive pain and he fell in a mess clutching at himself.

Three down, three to go when I heard stressed out mess lady yell above the noise, “alright fucking just stop.”
I looked over and instantly lowered my arms; Tom was standing there a sheepish look on his face as a 9mm handgun with silencer was held to his head by stressed out mess lady.

“Get on your knees bitch” paunch guy ordered. I did as I was told lacing my fingers behind my head. The next thing I knew everything went black.

CHAPTER 9

When I woke I sensed it was day time. I was in a small room lying naked on a single very uncomfortable bed. There was a bucket in one corner of the room with half a roll of toilet paper beside it. “Nice” I thought.
There was a window high up near the ceiling that had been blacked out with paint but pale light leaked through the odd crack. Bars had been concreted in so escape that way was highly improbable. A blank door was adjacent to the bed. There was no handle or anything on this side. It was large and solid and I knew there was no way I could break through that with my girly body.
I sat up and began a systematic examination of myself. Starting with my toes, feet, and legs and working my way up to my torso and arms.

Nothing was broken and I felt no major pain except for a dull headache where I’d been hit. I checked my right hip there were no incision marks so they hadn’t discovered the chip buried in me. I was still transmitting my location to Dr Jones. At least that was looking up.

I wondered about Tom and hoped he was okay and that they hadn’t hurt him. Just thinking about him made me smile and I felt moistness between my legs. Damn the man made me feel horny even in this predicament.

I walked over to the bucket, squatted down and peed. Wiping myself I was glad that it was neither warm nor cold in the room.
I lay back on the bed and absently let my fingers caress my nipples as my other hand found my clit. Images of Tom fucking me filled my mind as I became caught up in the fantasy and my fingers became more insistent and I felt the heat rising in my belly. I placed another finger in my vagina and began to finger fuck myself while I played with my clit. The stimulation along with the danger I was in combined to give me an explosive and intense orgasm shaking my whole body. I moaned and fell back feeling sweat beading on my brow. I really wished Tom was with me now.

Suddenly the door opened and stressed out mess lady walked in. She held the 9mm but this time without a silencer, they probably didn’t care how much noise they made here I thought. She threw some handcuffs at me and said “Put these on”.
Once I had done what she asked and my hands were securely fastened behind my back she came up to me and slapped me hard across the face. She then grabbed each of my nipples and twisted them cruelly. I winced and tried to pull back biting my lip. There was no way I was going to scream out for this bitch.

“The guy you kicked in the throat” she remarked, “he’s dead, you crushed his wind pipe.”

“Oh, sorry about that, I guess when some brute tries to bear hug me to death I get a little defensive” I said sarcastically.

“Well you’re going to pay for that in a big way” she said and slapped me again hard over the same cheek. I looked at her and said “You know if you do that again I’m going to have to kill you” I was serious and she saw the murder in my eyes.
“Just move” she said and pushed me out the door. I was led down a passageway into another room. This one had a large mirror in it that I assumed was two way and there were people behind it watching.

Paunch guy and some other thug were there along with some machines sitting on a stand with wires hanging from them. I knew what they were; I’d actually used them in my other life as a soldier. A cold chill ran down my spine.
A heap lay in the corner of the room and stirred as I walked in. Tom looked up at me and I gasped. Someone had worked him over badly, one of his eyes was closed up and there was blood running from his mouth and nose. It looked like they had actually broken his nose too.

I ran over to him and dropped down, “I’m so sorry to have got you into this mess” I whispered, and tried to kiss his face.
I was pulled roughly away by one of the men and thrown over the back of a chair. My butt stuck up into the air and I was keenly aware that everyone was getting a good look at my vagina as I stood on tip toes.
Tom was pulled to his feet where he stood unsteadily looking out of his one good eye. His pants and underwear were stripped from him and he stood naked from the waist down his blood stained shirt ripped and tattered. He looked resolute and very angry. Tears fell from my eyes as I watched him stand there.

“Fuck her” he was told

“What” he said, “no I can’t do that”

“Fuck her or Boris over there will do it for you” said the woman pointing at paunch man.

“Why” said Tom “you guys are sick”

“It’s not that Tom” I said, “They want me to be stimulated to the max down there with heaps of blood swelling my vagina. Once you’ve fucked me they plan to attach those wires there from the machine to my vaginal walls and electrocute me. The pain is excruciating from what I’m aware.”

I knew because I had seen it happen.

“Do it please Tom” I said “don’t let me be raped by that animal.” Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I knew they were doing this to hurt Tom as much as me. He would in a small way be responsible for my pain and I knew he would agonise over that.

Slowly he came around behind me and I could see the beginnings of his erection. “You have a mighty fine cock there lover” I said trying to help him with this. He gently grabbed my hips and using his fingers rubbed my pussy to get me wet. “Get on with it” came the woman’s shrill voice and I felt the tip of his cock press against the entrance of my pussy. He trembled then began to push, “it’s okay darling” I said “you can do this.”

He began to move inside me rhythmically in and out and despite my surroundings I couldn’t help moaning as my knees went weak. He held me up as I slumped over the chair with my hands cuffed behind me. He was incredibly gentle but began to go faster as he too was lost in our coupling.

I responded as best I could, considering my position, while Tom just held me as he gently stroked in and out. Finally, mercifully I felt him go rigid and I knew he was going to come. “Cum inside the bitch” said really messed up psychotic woman, I’d renamed her to best describe her personality, and Tom was forced to stay inside me as I felt his cum spurt against my cervix and he shuddered with his orgasm. I didn’t come at all, I just cried, terrified of what was about to happen next. This was not what I had planned for us for when we first made love however I was immensely grateful for his gentleness.

Tom leaned over me and kissed my cheek but was roughly pulled away. As he came out of me, for the first time I experienced that emptiness inside, rather than being filled by my lover. In another circumstance I would have cried tears of joy. Now I felt only terror.

I was forced to sit and had both my legs tied to the legs of the chair. A bar was put between my knees to force my legs apart and the wires with clips were attached to me, two on my labia and another two to the walls of my engorged vagina. The clips dug in and I stifled a whimper. Then two more clips were attached to my nipples. I shuddered both from the pain and the terrible anticipation of what was to come.

Messed up psychotic woman leaned down to my face “you don’t have to go through this you know” she said “just give us the formula and the nanites and we’ll let you live. Tell us where they are and shit we might even let Tom over there live too.” A cruel smile played over her lips.

There was a problem with that I didn’t have a clue where anything was, because I wasn’t really Nicole. She had it all with her and I didn’t know where she was.

‘Fuck you” I spat at her and she took a step back her face now contorted in anger and loathing.

“Have it your way bitch” she said coldly and flipped a switch on the machine. It began to hum and I knew I was going to scream.

“Stop it, don’t do this” begged Tom at her but paunch man Boris smashed him across the face, “shut up fucker” he growled and Tom slumped in agony again.

Psychotic woman turned a dial up on the machine and I felt my head wrenched backwards. I screamed as the surge of electricity shot through me for what felt like forever. Suddenly it stopped, “That was only at a quarter, now tell me what I want to know!” the question was asked calmly, cruelly.
“I, I can’t” I panted, “I won’t” sweat streamed down my face and covered my belly and breasts.
As I spoke I braced myself for more pain and tried to find a place in my mind where I could go to and shut this out.
CHAPTER 10
I didn’t hear the door burst open at that point all I saw was Boris sailing across the room, almost in slow motion smashing through the mirrored wall. A huge shadow fell over me and I looked up. Jake was staring at me and a look of fury overcame him. He stared at psychotic woman and in a movement so fast and savage he simply picked her up and snapped her spine. She was dead before she hit the ground. Somewhere I heard a gun fire and I saw the other guy in the room drop as blood spurted from his chest.

Paunch man Boris came back into the room and raised his own pistol at Jake but he simply enclosed it and Boris’s hand in his own massive one. I saw him raise his other fist back and hit Boris in the head, I was sure he snapped his neck instantly.

I felt warm soft hands on me and the clips being hastily removed. I tried to focus my eyes and saw the most beautiful eyes looking back at me. Nicole knelt beside me a look of concern etching her brow.

I heard the pop, pop, pop of a pistol from my left and saw Rachel standing there legs apart aiming through the shattered mirror. She’s pretty handy with a gun I thought then Jake moved and grabbed someone from within the other room. He simply picked him up by his shirt front and dropped him at Nicole’s feet.

“Please” I begged “take these handcuffs off me”

Rachel hunted round and found the keys, gently she undid the cuffs and then freed my legs and I raced over to Tom cradling his head in my arms.

He looked up and gave me a crooked grin. “Anyone left to arrest?” he croaked

I laughed in absolute relief and buried my head in his neck crying.

“Hey, hey, hey’ he said “I’m okay how are you?”

I looked at him through tear stained eyes. “Could be better I suppose” I smiled “but at least it’s over.”

At least that’s what I thought.
I sat with my back to the wall, Tom’s head in my arms as the drama now unfolded before me.
Nicole looked down at the man at her feet while Rachel held her pistol on him. It was rock steady and her eyes were just saying “go on try something, I dare you”

“Mr Salvatore! What the hell” said Nicole as he sat up, and then stood straightening what looked to be a very expensive shirt. He was a man I judged to be in his mid-fifties; he had gold rings on his fingers and a heavy gold bracelet. He looked good for his age lean and tall but way over the top with all his jewellery. ‘What a sleaze’ I thought.

“You’re behind all this?” she yelled “but you’re the one who bankrolled my disappearance, you wanted to help me, I thought you were on my side.”

“Don’t be stupid you pathetic little girl” he sneered “for someone so smart you sure are dumb”

Jake advanced on him at that point, “you talk nice to Dr Jones” he said menacingly.

“All right, all right” Salvatore muttered looking up at the Behemoth before him.

Tom looked quizzically up at me “Hold on if she’s Dr Jones…”

“Shhh” I whispered, “I promise I’ll explain soon”

Tom looked up at me adoringly and nodded his head. I think he was enjoying resting in the arms of a naked woman.
Salvatore continued on “Do you really think I’d invest millions into you just to give that formula away, to see it wasted on pathetic nobodies when I could make billions from it” he scoffed. “I wanted that formula that you so casually wanted to give away like it was candy. Where do you keep it anyway?”

Nicole just smiled grimly, “somewhere you’d never think of looking” her eyes were like flint.

He looked threatening although he was way outnumbered and had no chance against either Jake or Rachel who still held her gun on him steadily. I felt alarm at that, something wasn’t right.

“We need to get out of here” I said to Nicole. She looked around at me and nodded.

“Take your shirt off” she said to Salvatore.

“What” he looked perplexed.

She slapped him across the face “Take it off!” she yelled

He unbuttoned it pulled it off and held it out to her.

Give it to her she pointed at me. I struggled to my feet helping Tom up too and took the shirt. Buttoning it over my naked form it almost came down to my knees. At least I was decent although my nipples poked through the material, standing to attention in the cool air. I shivered.

Tom wriggled into his jeans and picked up his boots. “Can’t leave them” he said “they’re my favorites.”

At that Rachel cracked the door open and peeked out. “All clear” she called and slipped through, the pistol held in front of her in one hand. She was a pro I thought, amateurs or fake cops on T.V. shows hold guns with two hands. We all followed with Jake pushing Salvatore in front of him.

We hurried along a corridor coming to one of those doors that you have to smash down the bar to open up. Jake did the honors and we stepped out into a parking lot.

A large van sat about five metres away idling and to my surprise Harvey was at the wheel.

“Hurry up” he called and we all ran the short distance to it.

It’s a funny thing about sniper bullets they are usually high calibre but travel at sub-sonic speeds. All you hear is the rushing wind for a split second as it travels before it hits its target. I felt Jake stumble beside me clutching at his chest then fell in slow motion. I looked down but he was already dead, the bullet had gone straight through his heart. He looked up at me with lifeless eyes.

“Fuck” I said and meant it looking around for the sniper. We all crashed into the van except for Salvatore who veered off and ran away.

Rachel screamed “Drive, drive.” and Harvey mashed the accelerator down.

Another bullet crashed through the van, but too high leaving a neat hole in the metal.

Harvey sped off the van slewing from side to side before straightening up, while we crouched on the floor. I had more tears in my eyes as I thought of Jake lying on the ground. I would mourn him later but my heart hurt nonetheless. I looked at Nicole and Rachel they were both crying too. Jake had been a good friend to them.

Where shall I go, where shall I go?” screamed Harvey as we raced along a rural road toward the city.

“Head down to Bailey’s Beach” yelled Tom. “Take the back roads I’ll show you where to go when we get there"

Harvey nodded his understanding and sped up more. We all sat up and I felt Tom’s arm snake around me, holding me close. I snuggled in still trembling from the escape and watching Jake die in front of me.

“They’ll be coming after us won’t they” said Rachel to Nicole. “Yes they will” said Nicole “we’re going to need to split up.”

Tom looked at me
”So what’s your real name then if she’s Nicole?”

“Emma” I said “I’m her twin sister I took her place, tried to keep her safe. Sorry to get you into this mess.” I added as an after-thought.

“What is this all about then, what’s the formula?”

And so I filled him in on the formula what it could do why it was so important and how I had agreed to swap places with Nicole. I left out the bit about my transformation.

He got the significance instantly and gave a low whistle through his swollen lips.

Just then Harvey pulled in to the car park at Bailey’s Beach. We all looked behind us but saw nothing, a feeling of relief was palpable amongst us all.

“Head up on the cliff road” said Tom to Harvey. “See that log cabin up there with the shingle roof. That’s mine take us there.”
Harvey did as he was told and soon we were standing in the living room of a neat as a pin cabin with the most amazing views out across the ocean. The darkened winter sea looked wild as I looked out of the window, the wind whipping the waves into white caps that thrashed and wrestled with each other. Wild dirty foam was being tossed in all different directions around the beach as I looked down.

Suddenly I felt a cold, wet thing nuzzle my hand and I looked down startled. A golden Labrador stood there wagging his tail looking up at me with big brown eyes.

“That’s Charlie” said Tom, “told you he’d like you.”

I bent down and gave him a rub on his head and behind his ears, in return I was rewarded with a big slobbery tongue right up my nose. Everyone laughed and the tension began to melt.

CHAPTER 10

The first order of business was to clean up Tom’s wounds and get me some clothes. I fussed over him with antiseptic and gauze while Nicole and Harvey were dispatched to get clothes from the local shops. I was grateful Nicole offered to go because I’d dread to see what Harvey would pick out for me.

Meanwhile Rachel got a fire going and put together some food for us all from what she found in the kitchen.
Once they got back and I had finished with Tom who looked a bit like a mummy, I was able to get dressed. Nicole had gone to the local surf shop and I was now decked out in a pair of jeans, a surf print woman’s T-shirt and pink zip up hoody along with a basic bra and some panties. Tom lent me some of his thick hiking socks which kept my feet nice and warm and so I almost felt human again.
While we ate in front of a roaring log fire I sat on the floor with Charlie smooching beside me. I wasn’t sure if he liked me or just wanted my food. I decided on both.

“We need to come up with a plan of action” said Nicole as she munched on some French bread with cheese and tomato on it.
“What do you think we should do?” asked Rachel.

“Go straight to the cops and report that maniac” said Tom “who is he anyway?

“He was my mentor and friend up to today” said Nicole. “I thought he had my best interests at heart but obviously all he wanted was the formula and the money he could get from it.” She looked like she was about to cry so I got up and went and put my arm around her.

“You know we could just go public with this whole thing” said Harvey “you know, go to the press with it all, prove what the formula can do and then that prick can’t touch you. You’ve nearly finished it anyway Nicole, the rest of the time you were going to run blind tests and make sure it all worked. You can do that after we go public. It may take a year or so but at least you’ll be safe.”

“That’s a good idea and Tom could have that facility we were kept at raided by a S.W.A.T. team or something. That would frighten that Salvatore guy” I remarked.

Tom just smiled grimly and nodded. I watched as he touched his face and realized he was reliving what they had done to him.

“Okay” Rachel said “Good plan, let’s finish up here and split up. We need to sort stuff out and get this all started.”

We all agreed and as I started to clear up the lunch dishes Tom came over and put his arm around my waist.

“We need to talk some more you know, about what happened in that room, but when you’re ready.” He smiled into my eyes and I could see he was genuinely concerned for me.

Tears filled my own eyes and I cursed all these girly hormones that kept flooding my mind and body.

I reached up and hugged him saying “we’re still on for Saturday aren’t we? We can talk then, take Charlie for that walk.”

He beamed “I can’t think of anything I’d rather do” he said

“It’s a date then” I smiled at him through tear filled eyes and gave him a big squeeze.

After we had cleared up we all piled into Harvey’s van. He would drop Rachel off home then take the rest of us to Nicole’s apartment. Tom needed to pick up his car where he left it when he met me at the Gemini Bar and all I wanted to do was have a long hot shower and sleep. I think Nicole was of the same opinion. We dropped Rachel off, hugging and kissing her. Harvey pulled up outside our apartment block soon after and wearily we climbed from the van. We all gave Harvey a heart-felt thank you. Both Nicole and I hugged Tom then we headed to the apartment building and a well- earned shower.

On the ride up in the elevator I could tell Nicole was pensive, her mind was obviously going over the events of the last couple of days. Although I was physically tired I too felt uptight and wound up, I figured that once we had showered and done what we needed to do to wash the dirt from our bodies it would be time to debrief and wash some of the dirt from our souls.

CHAPTER 11

Each of our rooms had its own separate bathroom and shower so as soon as we got through the door we headed for them. As I stripped off in my room I happened to catch my naked reflection in the mirror. Looking back at me was a long, lean bodied woman with breasts most women would kill for and most men would love to be near. Fanning out from the small waist were full hips that led down to long, trim legs capped off with small ankles and feet. I looked at my arms and there wasn’t an ounce of fat on them, my hands were still neatly manicured although the red nail polish was a little chipped. I’d have to get them re-done I thought.

My face looked tired and drawn though. It was still lovely but there were dark circles under my eyes and what was left of my make-up was smudged. My hair was a tangled mess falling down my back.

I touched myself and especially felt around my groin and vagina hoping there was no lasting damage from what had been done to me. The now familiar spark was still there as I rubbed my clit. A feeling of absolute tiredness but also relief enveloped me. Tears streamed down my face as finally the emotional dam broke.

I stayed in the shower a long time, washing and conditioning my hair, shaving my legs and under-arms and just letting the warm water wash over me. It felt good to be clean and safe.

I jumped out and dressed in my nighty, a baby blue satin chemise, and shrugged on my robe tying the belt around me. As I did so I heard a gentle tapping on my door.

“Come in” I said quietly and Nicole stepped through. She was dressed similarly to me in a robe. I saw that she was wearing a soft pink baby-doll underneath which made her look sexy as hell. We both smiled and she jumped on my bed patting it beside her.
I got on and curled my legs up under me, marvelling at how easy it was to do that. Nicole sat there next to me hugging her knees.

“We need to talk” she said.

I took a deep breath, feeling the weight of my breasts as I did and simply said ‘Yes we do. If you’re going to go public with your discovery then there really isn’t a need for me to take your place is there? Is there even a need for me at all?”

“Well, in theory I guess not but I was kind of hoping you might agree to stick around for a while as Emma. I never had a sister and you’re the next best thing and I’ve kind of enjoyed having you round.” She said this with a sincere and sad look in her eyes. She meant what she was saying.

To be truthful throughout all of my time as a woman I had thought long and hard about the transformation and the life I now had. Previously I was a successful but lonely guy, ex-military, in a dangerous job. In this current life I could virtually be anything I wanted. I had friends; I was a good looking 25 year old woman and not forgetting I had a million dollars sitting in a bank account in my new name. Along with my other assets that I could easily liquidate, I figured I was set up for life. The real question was did I want that life as a male or as a female? On one hand being male was easier in many ways, no periods, no childbirth, and I had been respected for being good at my job. As a woman however I knew I had a chance at love with Tom and I actually really liked the lifestyle of a woman. I could be free to express myself in ways I could never even think of as a man. With my clothes, make-up, even emotionally I could be more artistic, more creative. I could be more open about who I was and could even start a new life without my awful past hanging over me. It was an appealing thought.

I sighed and looked at Nicole. “How about we try me sticking around for a while as Emma?” I said “but on two conditions.”

“Anything” she almost yelled “just name it.” A huge smile was on her face and her eyes shone.

“Alright, first you have to take me on holiday once everything has settled down, somewhere warm, by a beach, somewhere with lots of good food and shopping and reading books, just you and me.”

“Absolutely, I know just the place” she gushed, “How would two weeks in Fiji sound?”

“Amazing” I said genuinely excited by the suggestion.

“And the second condition” said Nicole her eyebrows raised and the huge smile still on her face.

“Welllllll, I need someone to teach me how to, you know, be a girl, how to act and think more in a feminine way. You wouldn’t know anyone who’d take the job do you” I said it with a cheeky grin.

All I got in return was a massive hug and we fell back on the bed laughing.

CHAPTER 12

We were both asleep in no time and slept together entwined in each-others’ arms as sisters. The next day would have its own problems but for now we didn’t care.
The next couple of days passed slowly. Nicole had gone back to her lab which left me with little to do. We all felt safer now although I had a feeling Salvatore was merely licking his wounds and regrouping. A good commander knew when to hold back and develop a new strategy. I figured that is what he was doing. Until Nicole went public with the formula we were still in some danger.
I tried my hand at clothes shopping at a local mall, got my nails redone in a beautiful blue colour and got to know the area quite well around our apartment block. We lived in a more exclusive area and there were quite a few high end shops tucked away. I fell in love with one shop staffed by a couple of ladies who sold beautiful clothes especially for women in their twenties. They seemed to like me as soon as I walked in the shop, fussing over me and touching me.

One of the women, Gabrielle, was French and seemed to love dressing me up in the most amazing dresses and I would walk up and down the store like a runway model while she ewwwed and ahhhed over me.

One dress really stood out for me. It was a bright red with a V neckline that dipped between my cleavage. It clung to my body and moved with me as I walked, the skirt only coming down to mid-thigh and hugged my legs. It made me feel sexy and wanton. In a pair of heels as I walked the shop floor doing a twirl at the end I happened to look out the window and a couple of men were just standing there staring, mouths open. When they saw me notice them they hurried on but not before sweeping me with their eyes taking one last look. I swear I saw one of them drooling,

“You will attract many men’s attention wearing that” said Gabrielle in her sexy French accent, “do you have anyone ‘special’ to wear it for?”

I gave her a cheeky grin

“Maybe” I said, hoping that I would be able to wear it somewhere special sometime soon. Needless to say I departed that store minus a few dollars but with a beautiful dress.

On Friday night I decided it was time to really discover more about my new body. I had undergone a hurricane of changes and been involved in so much that I had little time to really discover who I was as a woman. Sure I’d masturbated and discovered the rawness of my emotions but I hadn’t really taken the time to explore fully how my body responded when I took things slowly so that evening I excused myself early saying I’d like a bath and an early night. Giving Nicole a hug I went to my bedroom.

I ran a bath and filled it with a feminine smelling bubble bath. Steam filled the bathroom as I sat on a stool in front of a mirror fully naked. Slowly, gently I looked at my pussy, really looked at it properly for the first time, the labia, vulva, clitoris, the vagina and where my urethra was located. Gently I parted the lips and felt the folds of flesh inside me. I decided it all looked like a flower that could unfold when I was aroused although I felt tight and dry inside right now.

Slowly with as much self-control as I could muster I gently touched my clit rotating it and holding it between my fingers. I immediately noticed my nipples begin to stand erect as they responded to the stimulation. I touched one with my other hand and moaned gently at the erotic feelings.

Stepping into the bath I lay back and relaxed. I noticed my breathing was a little fast and shallow as I became more aroused. I let the tip of my index finger explore my vaginal entrance as my other hand continued to slowly rotate and touch my clit. I was now fully lubricated and found I could easily move my finger deeper inside myself, slowly exploring while all the time I felt the wave of arousal build and build.

I stopped and took a few seconds to slow everything down. I massaged my breasts in the warm, soapy water enjoying the feel of my fingers as they brushed my nipples and rubbed over the sensitive flesh. My whole body felt like it was on fire and despite my desire to get to an orgasm quickly I knew it would be so much better if I continued slowly and let it build, layer upon layer.
I was in heaven as I caressed my vulva and felt my clitoris now hard and standing erect like a tiny penis. I heard myself moaning but it seemed like another person from far away I was so caught up in the feelings surging through me.

I couldn’t help myself now as my fingers moved faster and faster over my clit, my other hand taking my hard nipple and squeezing it. My back arched, my hips lifted and my head went back as the first wave of my orgasm hit me. My vaginal juices were copious, streaming from me and I bit my lip trying not to scream out. My belly undulated and I sucked in my breath as the biggest orgasm I had ever had in my life took me and flung my body around then gradually subsided leaving me completely satiated.

“That was amazing” I whispered to myself, “that felt soooo good.” Being a girl certainly had its up- side and that experience was out of this world! Right at this moment I had no regrets about being turned into a woman and seriously felt that I was swinging way over to the side of wanting to make this permanent.

I continued to luxuriate in the warm bubbly water for another 10 minutes or so then decided to have that early night. I stepped out daintily wrapping myself in a huge towel. As I dried off my body still tingled from the intensity of what I had just experienced.
Tomorrow I would be spending the day with Tom I thought as I blow dried my hair and applied some night cream to my face. Dressing in my nighty I fell into bed and almost immediately fell asleep. Tomorrow was going to be a good day; I could feel it in my bones. I was also determined to explore my body again and again in the morning. I was loving this new me.

I awoke early the next morning. It was Saturday and I decided to just lie in and enjoy indulging my new found sexuality. Were all young women in their mid-twenties this horny I wondered or was it just me?

Around 9.00 am I lazily dropped my feet to the floor. I had developed a set routine of doing some press ups and sit ups each morning and although I couldn’t do nearly as many as when I was a male I was happy with what I did and thought my arms and stomach looked pretty toned.

I dressed in some warmish clothes, tights and jeans plus the new pink hoodie Nicole had bought me and wandered out to the kitchen. Nicole was nowhere to be seen and I guessed she was still in bed. It had been quite a week for sure.

I decided to put something together for both of us then get ready for my date with Tom. I wondered if I should pack my toothbrush. A spare pair of panties for sure though.

Nicole wandered out, yawning and looking bleary eyed. She wore a baby doll, not the pink one from the other day; this one was a pale mauve that made her body look spectacular. She raised her arms and stretched showing off her magnificent breasts. Normally as a man if I had seen this I would have instantly been incredibly aroused. Now I simply looked and wondered if my own boobs looked just as spectacular. I came to the conclusion that mine were perhaps a little smaller but had just the right shape and fullness. I still felt a tinge of jealousy though. Nicole gave me a big, bright smile and picked up her robe from the couch where she had left it the night before and put it on. She thanked me profusely for her breakfast and dug in. I sat next to her and began to chat about what the day might have in store for me. Between mouthfuls we talked and she reminded me that every man usually has only one thing on his mind when he is around women in a social or intimate situation and that I should take precautions, like not getting pregnant.
I giggled and said I would, making a mental note to buy some condoms at the local pharmacy before I met Tom.

“Do you think I should sleep with him?” I asked and got an honest answer back. I realised women were far more honest and sincere with each other than men. If I’d asked the same question as a guy with one of my male friends we would have ended up making jokes and laughing it off without actually coming to a sensible answer.

“Yes and I think you should enjoy it” she said. “You obviously like him and he pretty much adores you.”

I knew she didn’t know about what he had been forced to do to me in that room and how gentle he had been. Although I would be eternally grateful to him I also knew he carried a great deal of guilt over it. In a sense he had been forced to rape me while the rest of those sickos looked on. We both knew it was the best and only realistic option but he still had to live it. I really wanted to make love with him not only because of the attraction but also for the healing it would bring. That wouldn’t stop me being a little wild in bed though.

“Thank you” and I meant it. This girl was really becoming my sister.

At about 11.10 I took off saying see ya to Nicole and telling her not to wait up for me. She gave me a big hug and smiled. “Love you Emma” she said, “have fun”

I wandered out of the door of the apartment block looking around for any suspicious faces. There was nothing but I kept a sharp eye out. I’d been fooled once before.

Fortunately it was all quiet and I walked across to the pharmacy to pick up my supplies. The assistant was very nice even though I was embarrassed asking for condoms. I guessed she had sold thousands of the things.
By 11.25 I was waiting on the street outside my door. About three minutes later Tom arrived driving a beat up old Nissan. The paint was a faded old green and just about every panel looked like it had a dent or two in it. However I had been male once and I gave the car another look. It was lower to the ground and although the wheels looked old they were bigger than normal and the tyres looked like they were brand new. The engine sounded powerful under the faded hood with a steady burble coming from the rather large exhaust. This was no ordinary old Nissan I decided, I had heard of sleepers before, cars made to look old or stock standard but were really vastly powered machines capable of insane speeds and handling.

Tom leaped out and came around the car stopping just in front of me smiling shyly. “Hey gorgeous” he said those blue eyes burning into me turning me to jelly.

I smiled back then just gave him a big hug reaching up to kiss him softly on the lips. “It’s so wonderful to see you” I replied. I noticed Charlie was in the back of the car his tail wagging furiously. He seemed happy to see me. Tom opened the door and I jumped in. Charlie decided to lick the whole side of my face and I laughed giving him a pat. “Hiya fella” I greeted him and he wagged his tail even more.

The interior of the car looked like something from a spaceship. There were dials and gauges everywhere.
“This is a sleeper isn’t it?” I said as Tom settled into his seat. He looked at me a genuinely amazed look on his face. “You know about these things? If you tell me you love baseball and surfing too I’m going to have to ask you to marry me”

My stomach did a flip and I just giggled like a school girl. I barely knew this guy yet we had been through so much together already. I wondered what my answer would be if it became a genuine question.

CHAPTER 13

We roared off toward the coast the acceleration pushing me back into my seat. Charlie had planted himself between us looking out the front window his paws resting on the tunnel that ran down the centre of the car. I hadn’t felt this cared for or wanted in a very long time. It was strange yet comfortable at the same time. I was with friends.

We both chatted about what we had done over the last couple of days and once again we slipped into feeling like we had known each other for years. Tom explained how the police had raided the facility a couple of days previously but had found nothing but an empty building. I figured if Salvatore could just up and leave he must have deep pockets. Tom said that the buildings registered owner was a shell company operating out of the Bahamas. It would take time to track down the real owner so it was a dead end there.
I talked about my shopping trips and probably bored him half to death although his ears pricked up when I described the red dress I’d bought. “I’d love to see you in it” he exclaimed, “I’m going to have to find an excuse to take you out somewhere you can wear it.”

Again I laughed as we pulled into his driveway next to his log cabin overlooking the ocean. We jumped out and Tom ushered me inside. Charlie didn’t wait and rushed through the doorway tripping me up. I fell unsteadily straight into Tom’s arms looking up into his beautiful eyes. He held me like that for a couple of seconds then righted me and helped me stand. I leant against him, not because I was unsteady but simply because I could.

I liked the nearness.

We went in and once again I found myself standing at the living room window looking over the restless sea. It was a view I didn’t think I would ever get used to it was so beautiful. I realised my panties were sopping and I yearned for his body to be next to mine.

“I’ve made a reservation for lunch in about an hour from now down at the local café” said Tom. I know the owner and he’s given us the best seats in the place” he grinned.

“Cool, sounds wonderful” I said.

Tom trotted off then and went into a cupboard taking out a dog’s leash and a ball.

“Gotcha jacket?” he asked “let’s go for that walk”

I snatched my warm jacket off the couch where I’d thrown it and we walked out the door. Tom locked up and whistled to Charlie who had seen his leash and ball and gone insane with anticipation. Tom led us down a path that had been etched into the side of the headland down to the beach. We walked through some scrubby bush which then led down to a grassed off dune then onto the beach. It was a cool overcast winter’s day which turned the sea into a dark blue almost grey color. There was a slight wind that skittered over the face of the water causing it to chop up a little. The sand was a mixture of loose yellow and orange particles so we wandered down to the water’s edge where it was a little harder and easier to walk on. Tom threw the ball and Charlie took off to fetch it like white lightening then sprinted back dropping it at our feet and barking as if to say “well come on humans throw it again, hurry up.”

I picked the ball up noticing Tom looking at my rear end as I did so. “You know it’s a magnificent view when you do that” he grinned as I threw the ball. I punched him in the arm and laughed happily as Charlie bounded away to once again fetch his ball. “You have a good arm for a girl.” commented Tom. I turned and walked backwards looking at him.

“Baseball” I said simply and smiled.

Tom grinned back “Looks like I’m going to have to teach someone how to surf this summer” he was smiling from ear to ear and I fell back in step skipping beside him.

Suddenly he became serious and wondered out loud “The last week has been pretty insane, meeting you outside a shopping mall, the ride home in my car, the Gemini bar and being captured” he tailed off then said “I’m really sorry.”

I knew what he was apologising for and said,”You have nothing to apologise for. If you hadn’t been there I would have been raped by that thug Boris. I’m so grateful for what you did for me Tom it was gentle and kind and in any other circumstance, well I would have welcomed…..” I became flustered and knew I was about to cry. Tom stopped and turned, then gathered me up in his arms.

“It’s over let’s move on” I said looking up into his eyes. It was an important point in our relationship and we both knew it. Forgiveness had been asked for and it had been given. Nothing more needed to be said.

Charlie once again interrupted us and the mood lightened. Tom threw his ball then I felt his large hand slip into mine. We walked that way for a while, hand in hand and I felt at peace, with waves crashing beside me and a mad dog bouncing around us. This was as close to paradise as I’d ever been in my life.

Bailey’s Beach had a small township planted beside it just behind the dunes. Because of its proximity to the city it had a mix of locals who lived there permanently and holiday homes that were predominantly empty at this time of year, their curtained windows staring emptily out to sea. There was a small strip of shops located near the middle of the beach consisting of the surf shop where Nicole and Harvey had bought my clothes, an ATM machine, a takeaway that sold burgers and fries and what looked like a local real estate place with pictures of houses for sale plastered in its window.

Just to the side of these shops but separate from them was the café Tom had mentioned to me. It was called ‘The Flaming Oyster’ and looked ramshackle yet inviting. The outside was made of rough sawn weatherboards and there were a couple of tables and chairs sitting empty outside.

Tom told Charlie to stay and he obediently lay down near the door puffing, a big doggy grin on his face. We walked in and I relished the warmth that hit me. There were a few other people sitting in there enjoying their meals, while music played softly through some speakers attached to the walls. A large ruddy man with dark hair and a huge moustache rushed up to Tom exclaiming in an Italian accent “Tom you are here my friend, great to see you.” Then he noticed me and turned on the most toothy smile I’ve ever seen.

“Mama mia, who is this vision of beauty you have brought into my café” he cried, snatching up my hand and kissing it “Tom said he was bringing a girl, he didn’t say she was the most beautiful girl in the world” he gushed refusing to let my hand go. I giggled and looked at Tom sure my face was as red as a beetroot. “Alberto you always flirt with the girls” said Tom “this is Emma” as we were led to a little table next to the window overlooking the ocean. “Welcome Emma, welcome” said Alberto “whatever you want you can a have here” he said placing menus in front of us wandering off.

Tom was right we had the best table in the place and I would have sat there just for the view.
We ordered our food; Tom had a beer while I had a diet soda. I rested my elbows on the table cupping my face in my hands and stared at Tom my legs crossed beneath me. I felt very girly.

“This is wonderful Tom thanks for bringing me here.” I stared at him smiling.

“You’re welcome, I really hope we can do it again, lots of times.” he added.

“I hope so too”

Our food came, two huge plates of pasta that I knew I’d get about a quarter of the way through. As a woman one of the things I had noticed was how much less food I needed and how much quicker I became full when I ate.
We chewed in silence for a while then I said “I wonder what will happen next with the formula, and Salvatore?”

“What do you mean?” said Tom

“Well he obviously bank rolled Nicole so she could disappear with it and then release it free to the world. He waited until she had nearly completed it then tried to snatch it because he wanted it for himself. The thing is I don’t think he anticipated her twin sister would show up and I really don’t think he factored a cop like you into the whole situation. I reckon he panicked and that’s why he snatched us straight off the street when we left the Gemini bar. He figured if I was Nicole I would give the formula up in the face of torture, which by the way I wouldn’t have although if he’d threatened you.” I trailed off.
“Well we didn’t quite get to that point thankfully” said Tom “although I had decided to kill that bitch if I could, the one who tortured you.”

“Jake did that for us” I said sadly as I remembered a man I hardly knew who gave his life to rescue us. I wondered if he had a family. I decided to ask Nicole when I saw her next.

“The thing is” remarked Tom, “what is his next step? He doesn’t know Nicole plans to go public with the whole thing next week and I’m sure he still wants that formula; it’s worth billions to him. He must have a new strategy by now.”

“But what is it? Nicole is at her company facility all day, guarded by razor wire and men with guns. At night she locks herself away in the apartment. They would have to be stupid to attack her there with the security system it has installed.” I mused

“That leaves you then” said Tom, “if they take you they can use you as leverage. Threaten to hurt you if Nicole doesn’t hand over the formula. If anyone is in danger it’s probably you.”

I went pale as I realized the implications of what Tom had said. I should have thought of it sooner but hadn’t.
“I figure we’re safe here though, they don’t know me except as Tom and they don’t know where I live. If you’re going to be safe anywhere it’s going to be here.”

He was right I hoped and relaxed a little.

“Let’s just enjoy the rest of the day then” I grinned but with a slight knot in my stomach. Salvatore was a man with huge resources, if he wanted to find someone I had a feeling he could.

We finished our meal and paid, I was on the receiving end of more hand kisses and even a hug that mashed my boobs up against Alberto’s chest. I think he enjoyed that the most. We laughed though and he told us to come back anytime in his loud Italian voice.
Charlie greeted us at the door and we wandered off back down the beach toward Tom’s place. The walk was uneventful and Charlie chased his ball while we walked hand in hand again toward home.

Climbing the cliffed headland we walked to the door which Tom unlocked. Charlie went off to drink a gallon of water then came and lay down next to the embers of the fire Tom had obviously started that morning. Tom stoked it back up and we sat next to each other on the couch looking out to sea. I rested my head against his chest with his arm around me and sighed happily.

Slowly Tom reached over and began to stroke my leg, gently but oh so erotically. I responded by looking up at him and smiling, letting him know this was okay.

He grinned then pushed me on to my back on the couch resting on top of me with my legs spread. He kissed me full on the lips then his tongue searching mine while I responded my hands rubbing his back and working their way down to caress his butt. We sat up and he removed my top, jeans and tights leaving them in a pile beside us. I lay there in just my panties and bra looking at him. He stood up and removed his t-shirt showing me his hard abs and smooth muscled chest as he did so. Kicking off his jeans it was obvious he had a raging erection in his boxers. I reached over and pulled them down exposing his rigid cock. Getting on my knees I took him full into my mouth tasting his saltiness for the first time. He moaned as he stood there while I moved back and forth caressing him with my tongue and sucking him.

Slowly I stood up next to him and he reached around unhooking my bra and dropping it to the floor next to our clothes. He hooked his thumbs into the side of my panties sliding them down to my feet while I stepped out of them. Reaching up he held my left breast in his hand and began to suck on my nipple sending waves of pleasure sky rocketing through me. I arched my back and moaned. Lifting me up into his arms he shooed Charlie away and lay me down next to the fire on a rug. I spread my legs inviting him into me looking up into his eyes wanting this more than anything. He held his cock at the entrance of my pussy, using its tip to rub my labia and clit driving me wild with anticipation. I grabbed around him pulling him close and felt for the second time his cock slip into me filling me up completely. This time there was no one watching and my body responded to his matching his thrusts urging him ever deeper into me. The ecstasy built inside me in waves as he continued to move and I marvelled at his endurance. I was close to coming as I felt him go rigid and grunt, squeezing his cock with my vagina as hard as I could, I let go in a huge orgasm as he began to fill me with his seed. We fell together and I reached up kissing him tenderly on his lips. He stayed inside me continuing to fill me until he slowly began to lose his erection. It was the nicest feeling as he both came down from our high.
Rolling he laid beside me as we both looked into the flames of the fire while the sun set outside in a flaming ball of orange, slipping below the horizon as the purple indigo of night began to fall. Darkness came early around here in winter. I lay in his arms completely at peace both of us naked our flesh pressed against each other warmed by the fire.

CHAPTER 15

Then suddenly Charlie began to bark as we heard light footsteps at the back door.
Tom rolled from me quickly and in one fluid movement he pulled on his boxers and jeans then shrugged his T-shirt on.

“Stay here” he whispered and quietly headed for the kitchen and to the back door.

I searched for my clothes hurriedly pulling on my panties and jeans then fiddled with my bra.

“Damn these things.” I thought throwing it to one side and just quickly pulled my t-shirt over my head.

I padded softly in the direction of the kitchen ignoring Tom’s instructions.
Charlie had gone strangely quiet and the back door stood open the cool night air invading the kitchen making me shiver.
The fine hair on my arms stood up and I sensed danger. I was more fearful for Tom though and hoped he was alright.
I saw a movement in the corner of my eye and crouched by the side of the door. The barrel of a pistol came through first. I waited until the whole arm came in then quickly stood and hit the owner in the throat with the inside of my hand. I felt the cartilage collapse and he reached up gasping to breathe. Taking the pistol barrel I twisted it away from me then up and back feeling the satisfying crack as the trigger finger broke. He couldn’t cry out because of his collapsed throat. As he lay on the floor suffocating I kicked him unconscious.

I wasn’t into killing if I could help it so I quickly rummaged through the cutlery drawer and came back with a spoon. Inserting the handle down the thugs throat I popped it all back out. He took a shuddering breath and I figured he’d be sore but he would live.
Picking up the pistol I peered out of the door into the cold night. The moon was out so there was some light but nobody was there. Silently I headed to the corner of the house and quickly looked around it then ducked back.

Nothing there.

I stepped around and to the next corner. This would let me see a view of the front of the house.
As I peeked around I saw the front of Tom’s battered Nissan parked in the driveway. To the side of it however I saw a white van, one of those rentals that you can use to haul furniture or whatever long distances there were no windows in the side, perfect to transport people without being seen.

I was keenly aware now that I had bare feet and it was cold. I felt my nipples standing on end like pencil erasers poking through my t-shirt.

“Should have put my shoes and that bra on” I thought as I looked over Tom’s car trying to see anyone.

All of a sudden two men walked from behind the van, one of them was Salvatore the other a thug I’d never seen before. He was carrying a silenced pistol and they were talking in hushed tones. I couldn’t hear a thing but I assumed the worst, that if they were standing there then Tom had been either captured or worse killed.

The rear of the house was covered in dense bush so I decided to see if I could work my way back there then around without being seen. As quietly as I could I headed into the bush using the silhouette of the house to guide me. It was hard going and I hoped I wasn’t making too much noise. I stepped over tree roots and under branches until I could make out the side of the van. Lying by the rear wheel I could see the outline of a man. I couldn’t tell if he was breathing or not and assumed it was Tom. Tears ran done my face, if they’d hurt him they were going to pay. I heard faint scuffling noises inside the van and hoped that was Charlie and that they hadn’t shot him.

What a nightmare of an evening this had turned into, going from making love with a man I now adored to fighting for my life and trusting that he was still alive.

I made my way to the edge of the bush and was about two metres from Tom. Neither Salvatore nor his thug was anywhere to be seen and I assumed they were now headed into the cabin. They would find the body of the other hired gun pretty quickly, I didn’t have much time. Tom was lying there but stirred as I touched him. The surge of relief was overpowering as I lifted his head. I felt a lump the size of a plum on the back and realised he had been hit, probably with the butt of the pistol. My relief turned to pure cold anger and I wanted them to hurt just as much as they had hurt Tom.

He groaned and reached up toward me, so I grabbed his arm and helped him sit up against the van. He reached up and rubbed the back of his head wincing as he did so.

“Shit that hurts” he murmured.

“Shhhh baby” I warned him, they’re still out there.
“Baby” he smiled, “you called me baby, does this mean we’re going steady?”

“If we get out of this alive I’ll even call you sweet cheeks” I whispered. “How do you feel?”

“Well apart from the fact I’m going to have a massive headache in the morning I think I can function” he said grimly.

“Good, Charlie’s in the back of the van I think, I heard him scratching a little while ago. We need to get him out quickly before they search the cabin and realise I’m not there and find the other thugs body.”

“Body” Tom said quizzically, “you took a guy out?”

“Yeah” I said, holding up the pistol. “Got this too but I didn’t kill him just knocked him out and I think I broke his finger.”

“Fuck remind me not to fight with you” said Tom as he struggled to his feet. “Anyway I prefer loving to fighting” he said with a grin.

“Me too” I said squeezing his hand, “let’s get the hell out of here.

We moved around the van to open the door and let Charlie out. I squeezed against Tom and he instantly noticed I had no bra on. “Damn those are the most beauti…..” I cut him off. “Tom there are guys over there with guns and you want to talk about my boobs?” I queried.

“Well they are” he grinned.

“Shut up and rescue Charlie” I retorted, “Do that and you can play with them later”

“That’s a deal” he said and hurriedly opened the back of the van. He was met with a ball of fur that leaped out at him.

“We need to get out of here” Tom said breathlessly as he tried to control Charlie. “The keys to the Nissan are inside; can you check if they left their keys in the ignition of the van?”

I moved quickly to the front of the van but there were no keys.

“Damn! We’ll have to hide somewhere” I said, “no keys”

“Alright follow me, we’ll head down to the beach then try and make it to the town, someone will have a phone we can call for help” said Tom as we rushed off. The gravel bit into our feet as we danced across the road not really able to see where we were stepping. Charlie knew the way and we fairly flew down the side of the headland following him. Behind us we heard voices calling out and a crash as the front door was smashed open. A bullet slammed into a tree beside me sending wood chips flying and I felt one hit me on my cheek then the warm trickle of blood from the scratch it left.

Fuck that was close as I slipped down the rest of the hill in the darkness, tearing my hands and feet on unseen stones and rocks. This certainly wasn’t the romantic walk we’d had this morning.We reached the bottom and headed for the beach but heard the distant sound of voices as bodies crashed down the hillside after us. Most of what was said sounded a great deal like cursing. I hoped they’d slip over and break their necks.

“If we run along the beach they are going to see us easily and we’ll make a good target” said Tom “How about you head over into the dunes and hide, I’ll take the gun and draw them away from you, maybe I’ll get a lucky shot in and wing one of them.”
“No, Tom if you go into the open its two against one, even if you get one of them the other guy will get you. I have a better idea, it’s risky but it just might work.”

I cut into the dunes then ran back the way we had come but we were in the corridor of a dune and couldn’t be seen.
The moon was still low on the horizon and cast eerie shadows behind us while it made the sea glisten to our right. It was easier to move in the sand without the rocks at our feet and we made good headway. We came to about 30 metres from the tracks exit onto the beach and dropped to the ground. Tom held Charlie, shhhing him as we lay waiting in the dark. We were shadows merged into shadows.
The sound of our hunters came steadily closer and I tensed lying on my belly waiting to move. Tom held his wriggling dog down and I prayed he wouldn’t give us away.

“Stay here” I whispered, “trust me”

Slithering along the sand, the pistol now in my waist-band I made my way toward the exit, the noises getting louder and louder. Once again I merged into the darkness and lay still controlling my breathing, allowing the adrenalin to do its work in my body holding the pistol out aiming for where they would emerge.

Both of them stumbled out onto the top of a dune where the path exited and stood still breathing heavily. They had their backs to me and I decided quickly what I would do. Taking aim I fired off two shots in quick succession. Both men fell to the ground clutching at themselves then began to moan in pain. I got up and walked over to where they lay, Tom ran up behind me and looked down at them while Charlie just bounced around thinking this was a great game, the big goof.

“You shot them in the butt!” exclaimed Tom.

“Yeah” I grinned “I sure hope it hurts”

I leaned down over Salvatore forcing him to look up at me as he writhed in agony in the sand giving him a good look at my nipples as they poked out of the material of my t-shirt.

“I wouldn’t move around too much gentlemen you don’t want to get too much sand in that wound, someone will have to wipe it all out and that’s gonna hurt” I said laughing.

Both stopped instantly and just clutched at themselves.

“Now that we have your complete attention” I said “I’m getting a little tired of all this and quite frankly I really don’t know why I shouldn’t just kill you here and now. However there are a few things you need to know.”

And so I filled them in on what Nicole was going to do with the formula and how Salvatore would never get his hands on it no matter what now. Tom stood there listening as I spoke, holding a pistol on them that he had recovered from the other gunman.
“So you have a choice, you can either leave us alone, we won’t kill you and you can slink off to the sewer you came from or we can shoot you here and let you die.” I said it as coldly and matter of factly as I could. I wanted them convinced we would do it.
Salvatore just nodded his head; I could see he knew he had lost.

“Alright we’ll go just help us to the van” he said.

“No chance” said Tom “but I’ll make it easy for you, I’ll go back up and drive it down to the bottom of the road over there and leave the keys in it for you.” nodding toward the road about 100 metres away. “You’ll have to get yourselves to it and go get medical attention.”

“Good luck driving with a bullet in your ass gentleman” I said and we walked away scrambling up the hill again. True to his word Tom drove the van and parked it on the roadside so Salvatore could disappear after loading the thug I’d taken out into the back of the van.

I drove the old Nissan behind him so he wouldn’t have to walk all the way back up the hill. Both of us had cuts to our feet that made walking difficult.

Once safely inside we locked the doors and Tom stoked up the fire to warm us. We showered together letting the warm water do its magic then I found some antiseptic, cleaned up our cuts and bandaged them.
“You look like the walking wounded” I smiled at Tom

“Yeah I think we both do” he quipped back

We were both exhausted but the events of the past hour had left us wired. Tom grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom. I was just dressed in my bra and panties. There he swept me up into a giant hug and just held me while he gently rubbed my back and I began to relax in his arms. As I lay there I made some decisions that I knew would affect the rest of my life.

“Tom I need to tell you something” I started “and I need you to let me tell you the whole story before you ask any questions okay?”
“Umm sure” he said

CHAPTER 14

So I told him about my transformation, that I had been a man but that I had been changed into the woman he now held by the formula Nicole had invented. That I was completely a woman right down to my chromosomes and that I could get pregnant. The only thing I left out was my military background. To his credit he didn’t pull away and he didn’t say anything. I explained that my DNA had not yet been sealed so I could be transformed back to being male if I wanted or I could stay the way I was for the rest of my life.
He rolled onto his back looking up at the ceiling but left his arm under my neck as I lay on my side looking at his face and those beautiful pale blue eyes.

“So what do you want to do?” he asked

“Well at first I thought I’d just do my job and transform back but well now I’m not so sure. I like being a woman, the hair, the clothes, the sex. To be honest I feel like the old part of me the male part is a distant memory and then of course………I met you.” I said the last part gently, meaningfully, trailing off.

Tom turned his head to me and took me in looking at me from my toes all the way up to my eyes holding his eyes on mine. “You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met” he said, “you’re kind but strong, you can be fun or very serious. You make me turn to wobbly custard every time I see you.” He took a deep breath. “If I have a say in this and I’m not sure I do, but if I do then I’d very much like it, no I’d love it, if you would stay the way you are and be MY Emma.” He said this seriously with tears in his eyes and I could feel myself welling up inside too. He gathered me back up in his arms and held me tight as I wept tears of joy.

We buried ourselves under the bed covers like that and fell asleep quickly. I felt truly at peace for the first time in my life, and I had a very important request to make of Dr Nicole Jones the next day.

The next morning we woke as golden shafts of sunlight pierced the window above our heads. I stretched and for a second wondered where I was. Then the night before came flooding back and I turned to see Tom looking at me a look of pure lust on his face.

“You promised if I rescued Charlie I could play with a certain couple of things” he said playfully.

“Well” I laughed “I never renege on a promise.”

We made love together then and it felt like our bodies had been made for each other. He was kind and gentle at first but our lovemaking soon became wild and frenzied as he took me again and again. We became one as I urged him deeper and deeper inside me, plus I learned of the immense pleasure a man can give as Tom played his tongue over my ultra-sensitive clit or my nipples. I responded in kind taking him in my mouth and bringing him to the edge before stopping and teasing him then letting him fuck me as I screamed in ecstasy his cock filling me, taking me places I never thought existed.

Finally we fell back on the bed together completely satisfied, drenched in sweat.
Once again we showered together and danced around as the water stung the nicks and cuts we seemed to have everywhere over our bodies. We laughed as we made breakfast together then sat and watched the heaving ocean through the living room window. Tom made love to me again and I couldn’t get enough of his body or the feeling of having him fill me with his gorgeous cock.

After lunch we jumped in his car and sped toward town. As we passed the place Tom had parked the van we took note that it had disappeared. I took particular pleasure in knowing what pain they must have been in sitting down to drive.
As we pulled up to the apartment block I asked Tom up but he declined saying he had a couple of things he really needed to do. I instantly wondered if something was wrong or if I’d done something then recognised that as a woman’s response. It seemed natural for me to think like this now and I pondered if the female hormones that had been surging through my body for a while were also affecting the way I thought.

Tom however simply took me in his arms and kissed me full on the mouth then said, ”so when can I see you next? I’m on day shift for the rest of this week but how about we go out for dinner then maybe a club or a movie on Friday night.”

I relaxed then and gave him a big hug, “that sounds awesome, I love our dates together.”

He smiled that delicious smile of his and kissed me again, running around the car and jumping in he roared off with a toot of his horn and a wave. I waved back then took a look at myself, I really needed to get some fresh clothes on, brush out my tangled hair and talk to Nicole.

Once in the apartment Nicole took one look at me and instantly asked what happened. I filled her in on all the gory details and she looked aghast then laughed her head off almost rolling on the floor when I told her I’d shot Salvatore in the butt.

In between taking huge laughing breaths she said” I guess we won’t hear much from him again.”

“No” I said” I really hope not, cause next time I’m gonna shoot his nuts off if he ever comes near us again.”

Nicole laughed again and I got kind of serious.

“Umm Nicole, can we talk seriously for a second” I asked.

“Sure, of course what did you want?” she responded

“Well, I just wanted to ask if you would make this ummm you know, this transformation permanent.” I said.

Nicole looked at me with big round eyes then jumped up clapping her hands. “OH Emma that is wonderful, so we can stay as sisters and do girl stuff together, I can push through the paperwork at the company and make your transformation official, get you a new birth certificate and drivers licence showing your new name and gender. Of course your date of birth will have to be changed to be the same as mine. Ohhh this is wonderful Emma and what about Tom where does he fit in?”

I explained to her what I had told him, only leaving out my military background and what his response had been. She pressed me for all the details about our love making and I simply responded by saying our bodies fit together like a hand in a glove. There are some things a girl just shouldn’t tell.

She giggled and gave me a big hug.

“Alright let’s go then” she said. “We need to go over to the lab for this procedure, don’t worry it’s painless and only takes a minute but all the equipment is over there.”

“Great just let me clean up, get changed and do my face and I’ll be right with you.”

“Right you are” she said, “see you in half an hour then.”

I skipped into my bedroom and decided that if today I was to become a woman permanently then I should do it in style. I pulled out my sexiest lacy black panties and a lace push-up bra. Slipping them on I instantly felt better. I pulled out a little black dress that showed off my cleavage and only just came to mid-thigh. I chose a pair of black stilettos that had a five inch heel and set about doing my make-up finishing off with a bright red lipstick. Looking at myself in the mirror I looked ravishing my brushed out hair falling in waves down my back.

Walking out I said
”Right let’s go.”

Nicole looked up and just mouthed “Wow” then rushed over and hugged me, careful not to smudge my make-up of course. She looked incredible too in a little red number with high heels and we both grabbed our bags and took the elevator to the basement and her car.

“How about after this we celebrate, maybe go out somewhere” she said. “I owe you dinner and after that we could go to a show or maybe dancing?”

I was feeling almost majestic and said “Yeah that would be a great way to celebrate.”
We took off in her car and arrived at the lab soon after. Being a Sunday Nicole had to unlock and turn off alarms but we were soon seated in her lab.

She asked me to kick off my shoes and sit with my feet flat on the floor as a beam of light appeared above me.
“Are you absolutely sure you want to do this? “ asked Nicole “Once I’ve given the command to the nanites there is no going back”
“Yes” I said, “I’m totally, completely sure.”

Slowly the beam of light came down toward my head. It pulsed with a bluish kind of tinge then began to slowly play across my body.
“This beam is transmitting the sealing command to the nanites” said Nicole. “Once started the process is almost instantaneous.”
All of a sudden lights and warning sounds started to come from the display that Nicole was looking at.

“What the heck” she exclaimed then looked at the readouts “well I’ll be” she whistled softly.

“What is it” I said alarm rising in me, my stomach doing several flips. “Is something wrong?”

“Well not exactly” she said “it’s just that the transmission signal can’t seal the nanites.”

“Why not has the machine malfunctioned or something” I was panicking now.

“Oh no the machines fine.” said Nicole smirking, “it’s just that, well you know how I said there were three things that could affect your transition back to male?”

“Yeeesssss” I said.

“Well I can’t actually seal your DNA because it already is. It would seem sis that I’m going to become an aunt, you’re pregnant!”

CHAPTER 15

“So I guess Tom’s the father” remarked Nicole, “are you going to tell him?”

“What? Tell him, yeah I guess I have to, he should know.” I said sitting back in my chair still processing the information flooding my mind.
I was going to carry a baby inside me, feel it grow and kick me; I was going to be a mother. Shit breastfeeding I thought, fuck I wonder what that’s like. Would it be a boy or a girl, how the hell was I going to get through this?

Questions just kept coming and Nicole said “are you okay you look a bit pale?”

“Yeah, yeah I’m fine” I said, “so I guess I’m only ‘just’ pregnant then. You can tell this early?”

“Of course, the nanites have sealed your DNA, a woman’s body goes through hormonal changes as soon as she falls pregnant, you’re no different” remarked Nicole. “The mucus layer thickens in your uterus and there is a tiny wee fertilised egg sitting in there. It’s only just attached to the uterus wall. Unless something terrible happens like you miscarry I’m going to be an aunt” she smiled and clapped her hands together. At least one of us was happy about this.

“No different” those words hit me like a ton of bricks. I was no different to any other woman. This was going to be me for the rest of my life.

“I need to tell Tom” I said

“Hold on, hold on” Nicole came over and put her arm around my shoulders. “We need to confirm all this. It’s going to be another couple of weeks before we know everything is normal. I wouldn’t say anything until you know for absolute sure and you’ve missed your period. When is it due?”

“I guess in about a week” I said

“Well lets’ just give it some time but this machine is pretty sensitive and your DNA is definitely sealed soooooo.”
The next week dragged and there was no sign of my period although my breasts became quite tender and I felt tired. I continually had this gnawing in my tummy because I just knew deep inside that I had fallen pregnant and I was both excited and nervous about having to tell Tom. I wondered how he would react.

I met him on our date that Friday but I was probably a little more withdrawn than usual and we ended up going back to his place after our dinner. Our love making was still spectacular and I felt safe in his arms but he knew something was wrong.
“So tell me what’s on your mind, you’re not yourself.” He turned and looked me in the eyes as we lay in bed.

I turned my head away and looked out the bedroom window a far-away look in my eyes. A solitary seagull hung motionless in the air over the beach lit by the town lights. Then it turned and cartwheeled away with a squawk, probably looking for a place to sleep the night as I took a deep breath. I loved this man more than any other human being I had ever known but I needed to be certain that Nicole was right, that I really was going to have his baby.

“It’s nothing, I think I’m just worn out from all that’s happened over the last few weeks” I said quietly “to be honest dinner and sex with you is kind of the perfect Friday night.”

He laughed at that, “Yeah I couldn’t really think of anything better either.”

I curled up next to him in his arms and smelled his musky masculine scent.

“You know Emma I was going to ask you something and well, it kind of seems the perfect time to ask.”

Before I could respond he added “how about you move in, here, with me, we can get you a car so you have your independence, I’m sure you could get a job doing anything you want and well, I’d really like it if you’d consider it I mean you see I think I’ve fallen for you, hard.” He finished off staring at me, this look of adoration and also desperation in his eyes.

Shit I thought; at any other time I’d have leapt at the opportunity but things were a little different now, why now, why ask me now?
“I’d love to” I said slowly “I’ve fallen for you to, in fact I’d love to move in with you, share our lives together here in this beautiful place…”

“But?” he said

“I can’t, not yet anyway, there are some things I need to do, things I need to confirm, parts of my old life to make disappear, but once that’s all sorted and if you still want me then maybe, I guess, in about a month or so then yes. Would that be okay?”
“Of course” he laughed, “I’ll always want you and if you need some time you’ve got it, we can use the time to get you a car, organise a job, get your stuff moved over.” He rambled on but I didn’t hear, I just snuggled up to him and held on to those four words he said

“I’ll always want you…”

I hoped once I broke the news of my pregnancy to him that those words wouldn’t change.

The next day I told Nicole what Tom had asked me when I got home that evening, Tom had to work so I said I’d spend the time with her.

“What? Move in with him, is it that serious you’ve only known him a few weeks, do you think it’s wise?”

“It feels like I’ve known him for years we’ve been through so much together already and I honestly think I love him, plus he’s the father of my baby.” I said touching my belly considering the life growing in there.

“Okay well if your certain it’s just I’d hoped you’d hang around here, I could look after you, I mean this woman thing is all new to you let alone being pregnant. How will you cope all alone out there?”

“Hey I’ve got a brand new sister who I love very much, plus I’ll be with Tom and there’s Rachel and Harvey” I smirked thinking of Harvey farting away in the lab. “I’ll be fine, that is as long as Tom still wants to be with me after he finds out the news.”
“I guess I can’t stand in the way of true love” Nicole laughed “but the instant anything goes wrong or well anything you have to promise to call me I’ll be right there.”

“I promise” I said

“Plus there’s also the matter of a holiday in Fiji” Nicole remarked, “We could do that before you move in just you and me.
“A week on a tropical island before you start to show; bikinis, food, swimming and hot boys” she grinned.

“Ohhhh yes that would be wonderful Nicole, can we do that soon? I’d love to, although bikinis hmmm haven’t done those in public yet”

“Wait till you see guys stare at you with one on” she said, “although most guys are very polite they only look at the bits we have covered.”

We both thought that was hilarious and laughed till tears came to our eyes. The rest of the afternoon we spent on the internet looking at flights and places to stay. We finally ended up booking business class seats and adjacent rooms at the Sheraton Denerau Villas, which looked very decadent and exclusive.

The next day we went out shopping, for bikinis of course.

Nicole was true to her word and on Monday contacted a journalist she knew at one of the local newspapers. On Tuesday it was on the front page of that newspaper and by Wednesday almost every paper in the country was running the story. Finally the Formula went global and Nicole was in demand everywhere to do television interviews. She decided to do only one on a local current events show which was shown ad nauseum around the world... She also decided to give the formula its own name RENH25. The implications for her work sent people wild with anticipation but as she explained to everyone it would be a few years before testing was complete and the formula would be available everywhere. So interest began to wane quickly and her 15 minutes of celebrity faded although she got quite a few marriage proposals from millionaires, Arab Sheiks and the odd politician, all of which she politely declined.
However when the formula was eventually released to the public I figured the furore it would cause would be insane; I didn’t want to be around when that happened.

For my part I was focussed on my pregnancy and I did indeed miss my period. A pregnancy test soon after confirmed the news and I had to tell Tom. This was going to be the difficult part but I hoped for the best and that he would be supportive.
I chose the time carefully. We had just had the most beautiful, delicious sex on a Saturday morning and we were both enjoying the glow that comes from it. I never grew tired of his wonderful love making and he never seemed to grow tired of my body as I responded to him.

As we lay entwined in each other’s arms afterwards I looked up at him.

“Tom I have something to tell you” I said.

“Hmmmm” he responded with this stupid look on his face of pure satisfaction and contentment.

“Well I ummm, well you’re the only man I’ve ever made love to and well” I turned over to look at him and he was looking at me now totally focussed on my face.

“You’re pregnant aren’t you” he said.

I couldn’t think of anything to say other than a small terrified “Yes”

“You’re kidding! Really, We’re going to be a family…………alright!” he just about leapt out of bed then crashed down on me smothering me with hugs and kisses.

“Aw man Emma, that’s the most wonderful news, I wonder if it’s a boy or a girl. I mean I don’t care as long as he, she, whatever, is healthy. This is the best news.”

“So you’re not angry, you still want me around” I responded tearfully a huge wave of relief surging through me.
“Angry, hell no, I’ve always wanted a family and to have one with the most incredible, stunning, amazingly beautiful woman in all the world, well what more can a guy ask for? Want you around? Of course I want you around, all the time I mean don’t you get it, I love you.”

I cried and he gathered me up in his arms hugging me close.

“I love you too” I whispered and he hugged me even tighter if that were possible without squeezing my insides out.
We lay back then and made plans, he would turn one of the rooms in the house into a nursery, we could design it together, and we could go out and get baby stuff, like clothes and a car seat.

“Diapers” he said “we’ll need lots of diapers”

I laughed and laughed as he thought out loud. His excitement was infectious.
After a while we calmed down and he looked seriously into my eyes.

“Right, there are two more things we need to discuss then, firstly when you’re going to move in here with me and secondly” he paused then rushed out to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I heard him muck around for a few seconds then he rushed back in leaping on the bed straddling me.

He held one of the tabs from a can of soda and holding it in front of him he looked down at me while I looked at him, studying every line of his face, his tanned skin, his teeth but especially his eyes, I would never ever get over being lost in his eyes.

“Emma Jones” he intoned and I giggled.

“Yes Tom Cook”

“Will you marry me and do me the honor of being Mrs Emma Cook?”

I gave him a wicked smile then flicked him suddenly onto his back and lay on top of him our faces together looking eye to eye.
“Yes Tom Cook, I will. I want to spend the rest of my life together with you.”
He grabbed my finger and slid the soda can tab over it.

“Ohhh” I said “it’s beautiful”

We both laughed and he said “let’s go out and choose a ring together, one we’ll both love.”

“I can’t wait” I hugged him then fell back onto the bed.

“So when do you want to move in?”

“When I get back from Fiji. Nicole and I fly out on Monday and get back the following Tuesday. I’ll move in that weekend. How does that sound?”

“Perfect” he said, “umm are you sure I can’t come I mean Fiji wow.”

“No silly, this is just for the girls” and I flashed my boobs at him.

We made love again then, wild, uninhibited sex. I was sure people in the township heard my screams.

Epilogue

I lay in bed looking out of the window at the sea as it sparkled in the rays of the rising sun. The snuffles of my baby daughter came through on the monitor next to me as she slept. We had called her Amelia Nicole and of course to both Tom and I, plus her doting aunt of course, she was perfect. Child birth however well that was another story.

I held my hand out of the bed covers and looked at my wedding band and engagement ring sitting there confirming my status as Mrs Emma Cook. Tom and I had been married soon after getting back home and I had worn a simple but beautiful satin dress that now hung in my wardrobe taking pride of place. Naturally Nicole had been my maid of honor and I had asked Rachel to be my other bridesmaid while Tom had asked his brother David, to be his best man. As soon as I was introduced to him I liked him and felt welcomed into the family. We got on famously.

One of the most interesting things that came out of the day happened when all three of us girls were sitting getting our hair and make-up done that morning. Rachel had agreed to wear less dark make-up and looked positively cat walk beautiful. She grumped a bit but when she looked in the mirror I could see she was quite taken with the beautiful woman who looked back.

“You didn’t think you were the first person that Dr Jones experimented on do you?” She asked out of the blue as we sat there.

“Umm you mean to be transformed in the way I have?” I asked.

“Yeah”

“Actually yes I guess I did”

“Nah” she said “that was me. I was the first.”

My eyes grew wide with wonder as she sat there telling me her story, about her mum dying, how her dad had become abusive and how Nicole had offered her a way out. It was a compelling story and one I hope someone would tell one day.

“So you used to be a boy?” I questioned.

“Yup, Dr Jones saw my transformation through when I was young only 16. You should have been there as I was forced to cope in my senior high school years.”

“I’d love to hear it one day.”

“Have me over for dinner one night and I’ll tell it” she said.

I looked at her, “deal” I said and that was it, but I was dying to hear more.

Our wonderful guard Jake was not forgotten either, I found out that he had a family, a wife and two children. It felt good to know that they woke up one day to find a quarter of a million dollars in their bank account.

As for me I decided to start a photography business, with some of the money left over from the contract with Nicole. I specialised in weddings and functions and loved to take landscape photos or portraits of my darling family. In the evenings I would take a self-defence course for some of the local girls and through all this Tom and I made some lovely friends and that meant Amelia had no end of baby sitters when we needed them.

I was brought back to reality as Tom moved behind me rolling over to hug my back. I felt his erection poking into me and smiled. It was easily the best way to wake up I thought. I rolled onto my back and looked at him.

“Hey there gorgeous” he grinned. “Amelia’s still asleep what do you feel like doing?”

I giggled and looked into those eyes.

“Hmmm lets’ see how about we practice making another baby.”

“I love the way you think” he said as I felt his rock hard manhood slip inside me.

This is the life I thought, fuck me it’s amazing.

So Tom did.

This was my own slice of heaven.

up
97 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Great story

I really enjoyed this story. Where can I get some of those nanites. Keep up the good work & looking forward to your next one.
Jess

So surprised

that this wonderfully well written story has only attracted one other comment, From the very first paragraph through to the lovely (who doesn't like it when two people clearly made for each other get together) ending this story was nothing but a delight, You want action... You got it, You want an element of TG... You got it, Thank you so much for posting it Nicole, I will certainly be keeping an eye out for your work in future...

Kirri

Thank You

This is the very first story I wrote and let others see. It is both terrifying and exciting. I appreciate your kind words they are very much appreciated.

Nicole

Nice Story!

Thanks Nicole for your time and efforts to produce this story.
I really enjoyed reading it. Can't wait to see what else you've
yet to write.

Good job,

Stalya

nice!

I'm a sucker for a story with a romantic happy ending!

DogSig.png

good story there was a thing

good story there was a thing on radio 4 about regrowing limbs .so not that far fetched.