On Call - Part 4

Printer-friendly version
On Call
Abigail Tudai
oncall.jpg

Chapter 5

The goal of the encounter was to find the experience rewarding, not to rush through to the climax and clean up afterwards. If Brandy wanted to be some cheap gutter-whore, she could hang out at the docks and at least make some money for her endeavors. There was a reason why she and Dr. Stanley waited for wives to be gone, this way they could take their time and enjoy the pleasures of life. Brandy’s desire wasn’t to be fucked; any two-bit teenage hussy could be fucked. No, she wanted to be made love to and to provide lasting pleasure in return. Perhaps it was because she was older, or maybe the hormones that gave her such wonderfully sensitive breasts lowered her male libido; whichever the reason, love-making was now a long, leisurely stroll down the road to nirvana.

Brandy made herself busy getting into her role, which didn’t take that much. She fluffed a few pillows, made sure the bed was neat with a spare sheet over the comforter. It would be a lot to explain to his wife why a corporate lawyer would choose his day off to change the linens. He left nothing to chance. Though he longed for the encounters with the good doctor, they were both loyal to their wives otherwise and honored their commitments.

Dr. Stanley walked silently into the bedroom. Brandy could sense that he was there, could smell his Jovan Musk even from across the room. She didn’t acknowledge his presence though, at least not yet. Let him enjoy the view, Brandy thought to herself as she bent over the bed and rearranged the far pillow. Her skirt rose up just a little, giving the doctor a tiny hint of what joys lay a few inches further north.

Dr. Stanley looked at the silhouette and admired his handy work. A little over a year ago when Brad agreed to this transformation, he knew he had a lot to work with, but didn’t imagine how well things would turn out. The long shapely legs that were wrapped in white pantyhose were quite the sight to enjoy, but there was still more to embrace. The firm shapely ass, the long delicate arms and the apple sized breast were all evidence that he was good at what he did.

“Nurse Brandy,” Dr. Stanley said, and he heard his voice crack. Brandy wasn’t the only one who anticipated these encounters.

She snapped to attention. “Oh, Dr. Stanley, I didn’t notice you arrive,” she said with a hint of embarrassment, embracing her role. She gave a small tug to the hem of her skirt, as if by doing so she could stretch the fabric another inch and maintain her modesty.

“I see by the morning logs that our patient has checked out and went home to his family.”

Brandy smiled at the quirk. They role-played this scenario dozens of times and in each instance the patient got better and returned home. No one was ever rushed off to surgery or worse yet, died. Brandy figured that was because Dr. Stanley was not only a pretend doctor but had been in the field for twenty years and detested the idea that anyone might perish under his care. “Happy and healthy and well on his way to a full recovery,” Brandy said, reciting her lines perfectly, hitting that feminine lilt that had taken her months to perfect.

“Excellent. Though an empty clinic isn’t good for the wallet, it does my heart good.”

Brandy took in the sight of Dr. Stanley standing in the doorway. His long white coat did something that no suit or tux on a man could ever do. It made her heart pound and pulse race. Even the Walmart slacks and sensible shoes were interesting touches that showed that even though the doctor was a man of standing, he wasn’t wrapped up in the trivialities of status symbols. But what really made Brandy’s belly turn to Jell-O was the stethoscope. It was the real McCoy,
not some prop, and that was the one thing on the doctor that wasn’t cheap, but it was of the finest quality, showing he was a man who knew where to place his priorities. “Looks like all there is to do is paperwork,” Brandy finally said as they each had enough time to enjoy the view.

“I wouldn’t say that was all there was to do,” Dr. Stanley said as he made his way further into the room.

“Excuse me?” Brandy asked as if she didn’t catch what the doctor said.

“Nothing. Everything looks like it’s in tip-top shape here. Did something drop under the bed?”

“My apologies doctor, let me get that right away.” Brandy bent at the waist to take a look under the bed and give the doctor a thrill at the same time.” As Nurse Brandy bent over, it wasn’t only her skirt that rose. Such warm thick thighs, Dr. Stanley thought. Such a firm supple ass, the view was magnificent.

“I didn’t see anything under there,” Brandy said as she straightened up.

“Must have been a shadow,” Dr. Stanley said as he loosened his tie. “Is it getting warm in here?”

Brandy knew something was rising, and as she looked at the bulge under the doctor’s lab coat, she figured it wasn’t only the temperature. “Maybe just a smidge,” she smiled.

“A smidge,” Dr. Stanley smirked. He loved that it wasn’t only Brad’s appearance that changed, but also his vocabulary, perhaps even his whole being.

“No one is around,” Brandy said. “We can be a little more relaxed with our dress code.” She unbuttoned the top of her nurse outfit, letting the ladies relax a bit more.

“Or a lot,” the doctor said as he stepped towards Brandy and unbuttoned a second button.

“I don’t believe it’s that hot.”

“Then let’s raise the heat.”

“But doctor,” Brandy said as if she had thought of a clever excuse not to continue.

“Doctor’s orders,” Dr. Stanley tilted his head and moved in.

Brandy parted her “fuck-me” red lips and immediately yielded to her lover. She kissed passionately and was kissed back likewise. The doctor’s tongue probed her mouth as his hands examined her hips. He did a lot of things well, but kissing was way up there on the list of things he did best. Brandy never before felt her toes curl until she experienced the ecstasy that came from a mouth that knew what it was doing.

“Much warmer,” Brandy said as they separated.

“You are such a beautiful woman,” Dr. Stanley said as his hands remained on her hips.

“Thanks to you.”

“Speaking of thanks to me.” Dr. Stanley unbuttoned the rest of the nurses outfit. “How are they?”

Brandy smiled. “They’re good.”

“Good isn’t good enough.” Dr. Stanley reached up and massaged the breasts over the satin bra, feeling the firmness and enjoying the perfect symmetry. “Let’s go for out of this world awesome.”

“Yes, doctor.”

Brandy offered no resistance as her bra was removed. She had no qualms about being exposed as Brad did when Helen was around.

Dr. Stanley viewed the breasts as if he were absorbing a work of art. He knew that with the prescription he gave Brad that there would be some development, but this perfection that only a Michelangelo could achieve was beyond his wildest dreams. “Venus De Milo severed her own arms for breasts such as these.”

Brandy melted whenever the doctor compared her to artwork. Art was a passion of his and for him to make such a comparison was high praise. “But the museum won’t let you touch the Venus De Milo.”

“That they won’t,” the doctor said as he took Brandy up on the invitation. He cupped the right breast in his hand and blew a breath of cool air on the nipple, making it react. The nipple grew taut and the good doctor gently stroked from the base to the tip.

Brandy moaned in approval as her loins caught flame. The doctor’s touch always elicited a different reaction in her body. It wasn’t the crude arousal that Brad got whenever Helen wore her good robe, but something that came in waves and layered upon itself as it worked to a climax that he never thought a man could achieve. Brandy smiled. “Good thing I’m no longer a man,” she thought.

Dr. Stanley knew that Brandy could get lost within herself and when he saw the sly smile he knew she was thinking of something other than what he was doing. That was okay; he could bring her back. He was skilled in how the body worked, and he always used that knowledge for good, not evil. Well, maybe a little naughtiness…. He leaned in and flicked his tongue across the taut nipple.

“Ooh,” Brandy said as her knees buckles. Thankfully for both of them, the doctor caught her in his arms. There was something to be said for being grasped by a set of firm hands that made a girl know everything was going to work out great.

Dr. Stanley lowered Brandy to her knees. Though he could hold her up indefinitely, there were rewards for allowing a soft landing. He would continue to work his magic on her body, but first his own desires needed attention.

Brandy looked at the white lab coat tent that was pitched before her. She knew what was expected of her and though the first few encounters it took some convincing to bring her to the activity, now she found it quite enjoyable. “Why, doctor, it does appear that there is a growth,” she said in tones of naïve wonder.

“Perhaps you should investigate.”

“Yes, doctor,” Brandy said as she unbuttoned the lab coat.

The doctor let his trousers and boxers fall to the ground, leaving himself fully exposed.

Brandy marveled at the doctor’s anatomy. Before the transformation she would have turned away in disgust, but now she longed for the seven inches of love. She took it in her hand, slowly working her long slender fingers around the base and giving a few strokes. “It is definitely a growth,” she said with a smile.

“Course of action?”

“Further study before reducing the swelling.”
“Proceed.”

Though Brandy didn’t need the permission, she found it fun to ask. What man would turn down being serviced by a beautiful woman? That was exactly what she was, a beautiful woman, and Dr. Stanley was no slouch himself. From her vantage point, he was definitely better than average. She stroked the doctor’s apprentice a few more times before introducing it first to her mouth and then to her tonsils.

Brandy was a woman who didn’t play games when she went after what she wanted, and what she wanted was to provide pleasure for her man. The taste was something that Brandy never thought she could get used to, but apprentice was soon becoming her favorite flavor. It too had layers. The initial saltiness of the doctors sweat as she washed it off with her tongue gave way to the neutral flavor of flesh before turning to the alkaline flavor that rewarded her diligence as she worked up and down, in and out, swirling her tongue around the head and working down to the base.

Dr. Stanley stood with his hands on his hips, rocking ever so slightly back and forth as he aided the nurse with the procedure. Her hot wet mouth engulfing his tongue depressor would cause a lesser man to end the encounter too soon. The key was self-restraint, and he was in complete control of it.

Brandy knew what the doctor thought as her eyes locked onto his face. She reached up with her long, slender fingers and fondled the doctor’s testicles. She wondered if he appreciated the art of a woman regaining control or the stark contrast of red-painted fingernails around his milky white sac.

The doctor quivered in approval. “You are getting quite adept.”

Brandy knew that when words were reintroduced that her work in that area was done. “I had a good teacher.”

“There are still things you need to learn.”

“Like what?”

“Like how wonderful it is to be a woman.”

It was a lesson the Brandy was eager to learn. She took the doctor’s hand and was helped to her feet, but only for a moment as Dr. Stanley stepped into her and gently but firmly lowered her to the bed.

“Where was I before we got sidetracked?” The doctor asked as he loomed over his subject. “Yes, I think I was about here.”

Brandy squealed in such a high pitch that she was sure dogs a mile away were howling as the doctor’s mouth engulfed her nipple and he flicked his tongue over her pleasure buttons. “Another 10 ccs of awesome,” he thought as he sucked hungrily at her breast.

Brandy dug her claws into the bed and held on for dear life as her back arched in pleasure.

The doctor let his tongue circle the nipple two more rotations before allowing his tongue to travel down her firm stomach, circled her navel, and headed south to sweeter pastures.

Brandy was doing everything in her power to not have the illusion that she was a girl dispelled, not the easiest thing to do when your lover is nibbling your inner thigh. She looked over her breast and saw that the fertile pastures had yet to yield a crop, spring had not yet sprung, there was nothing shooting from her loins, but knew that nature could only stay in check for so long.

Dr. Stanley knew exactly what he was doing, knew how long he could tease an area before things went awry. He savored the creamy white thighs, thankful that in her other incarnation, Brandy’s groin never saw the light of day. But how he would love to take her to the beach and show her off. These were thighs that deserved to be seen, but she wasn’t at that point yet. Though she was gorgeous, Brandy still needed to be built up.

Speaking of building, the doctor thought as he moved closer to nirvana. His lips moistened every inch of Brandy’s inner thigh and then made the journey to the valley of delight. He moved the thin sliver of material of the panty’s out of the way as his tongue slithered toward the forbidden tree that had yet to sprout.

Brandy almost jumped out of her skin as her knees jerked towards her breast. There wasn’t a feeling like this in the world, a thrill ride that shot her to the moon and made her eyes rotate on their axis.

Dr. Stanley loved the response and positioned himself so Brandy’s knees stayed pinned in the upright and locked position by his shoulders. It was time to fasten the seatbelts because things were about to get bumpy. He suckled the base of the tree, between the two boulders that, if he played his cards right, would be excavated soon.

Brandy bucked and let out a long, high-pitched moan as her body forced itself further into the doctor’s skilled tongue.

“You are so beautiful, Brandy,” Dr. Stanley said as he hooked the sides of the thong and worked them down her long legs that never seemed to end.

Brandy loved hearing her name; it excited her even more than the doctor’s tongue. He was making love to her, not imagining some two-bit whore or street corner hussy. Hearing her name made her stomach do cartwheels and brought forth streams of lust to the tree that sprouted between her legs.

Brandy looked at the tower that stood between her and the doctor and frowned. She so wished she had a waiting pool for the Doctor’s little man to dive into and explore.

Dr. Stanley returned to his previous position. “You are a beautiful girl Brandy, even still,” he murmured knowingly.

Brandy relaxed. It was a tower, but not a stronghold; there was nothing to defend; she was willingly invaded. The doctor’s tongue knocked at the base of the fortress, and she gave way with a moan and a simple “yes.”

The doctor crawled up Brandy’s body, back towards her delectable melons that were ripe for the tasting. He lowered his mouth and playfully nibbled on the right nipple causing Brandy to buck once again and once again bring her knees to her breasts.

“That’s my girl,” the doctor said as he caught the crook of the knee with his arms and positioned his lone soldier at the mouth of the chasm.

Brandy could feel that a breach was eminent, and also desired. The doctor’s soldier poked and prodded its way between her firm buttocks and she positioned herself to aid in his search.

Given the “all clear," the doctor plunged into the not quite unknown in a single thrust.

Brandy let out a brief gasp of air as waves of pleasure washed over her.

“So beautiful Brandy,” the doctor said as his hand caressed her face. “Feeling okay?” he asked as he slowly pumped hoping to strike it rich in white oil.

Brandy nodded as her hips rhythmically worked in unison with the doctor’s making the engine of love strike on all cylinders.

The doctor moved smoothly but quickened his pace. He knew that once he got into this position with a beautiful woman beneath him, he wouldn’t last as long as he liked and knew that Brandi didn’t have the stamina either.

He let out a groan and drove in deep, looking to hit pay dirt.

Brandy howled as she let loose all her inhibitions.


There's a little more to cum. I mean come.

From Abigail:This story is available on Amazon here
for only 99 cents

up
64 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos