The Señorita

Printer-friendly version

The Señorita
By wargamer

Chapter one, An offer I couldn’t refuse

A young man gets himself into trouble by dating the wrong girl.

Girls were one of my biggest problems in my life. I loved them all way too much. That was how I got myself in this situation. I was often called a slacker in school. That was not true but I can see how people could put that label on me. I was way too smart for school. I bought the books, I read though them all and learned the entire curriculum in the first week. That meant I was bored the rest of the semester because I had learned it all. I was often smarter than the teachers teaching me since I was in middle school. I ended up hating school, it was just something I had to waist time in because I already knew what the teachers were teaching me. It looked like I did nothing so I was labeled a slacker. Even though I always got straight As. So that was why I started hanging out with girls and dating them.

I graduated High school and went to college. I dropped out because I fucking hated it. It was the same shit and I didn’t learn anything I did not already know. I got a job and I figured that was my path. I began to rise though the ranks of business because of my quick wit and I learned so very fast. Then I began dating girls like crazy. I dated a different girl every week. I was bored with that so I began juggling multiple dates with different girls every week. I found two or three who didn’t mind dating together and invited them both for a two on one. Some weekends it was three on one.

Then I thought I found the woman of my life. Beautiful Regina. She was a dark skinned Latino from South America. She was perfect and I stopped dating around and focused all my love on her. I decided to propose after dating her for six months. Had I known the storm that would cause I wouldn’t have. The biggest problem was her fiancé and he was pissed at me.

The storm began as I was basking in my small apartment in the evening thinking about going to bed. Regina had left for the night but we were considering getting a place of our own. Then three large men broke into my apartment. I had no idea who they were or why they wanted me. I figured I was dead. Two of them stood back while the one I assumed was in charge approached me. He began the discussion, “Greetings, Michael. I am Salvador. We have a serious problem we need to clear up.”

I had no fucking idea what this was all about. Since they had busted into my place with all their manpower. They could explain to me what the problem was. I didn’t have a clue. I said, “I’m waiting for you tell me our problem. If this is not a robbery, then take what you want. If you plan on killing me then do it. What is this about?”

“Our problem is Regina. You proposed to marry her and that is a serious problem,” Salvador told me in his deep Spanish voice. He looked like a massive intimidating man with a bushy mustache. I guessed he was six foot five inches tall powerhouse with huge shoulders and legs. He didn’t look like he needed any men to help him do anything.

I risked asking, “I love her so what is the problem, sir. Are you her Father, If so I am sorry, but she didn’t mention any family. Had I known, I would have asked you first. Can you forgive me?”

Salvadors face turned red. He said in a barely controlled voice, “I am her Fiancé. She broke it all off because of you.”

I screamed, “What!! Oh my god I’m so sorry. She never mentioned that either. I will break it off too.”

“You humiliated me. You insulted my masculinity and my honor,” said Salvador.

I started shaking. I figured I was a dead man. I looked warily at the two men standing by. They were armed, I saw their guns under their silk suits. I was not going to survive this.

Salvador said, “As I see it, there is only one way to solve this.”

Yep, I thought to myself. I was going to get shot. It was coming very soon. I was no coward. I looked at him and waited for one of the men to pull their guns and fire it at me.

“Yes, I know what this is about now. I humiliated you by proposing to your fiancé. I swear I didn’t know. Had she told me I would had left her alone. If you plan on killing me then I’m ready.”

He laughed, “She was a slut. I was stupid to trust her. You still humiliated me. I don’t want to kill you. This is, lets say, an offer you can’t refuse.”

Okay, I was not going to die. What would I have to do, some jobs for him to clear this up. Maybe smuggle some drugs for him. I was waiting for his offer.

“Since you took my girlfriend from me. Your only option is for you to become my girlfriend. You and Me date, you learn to be a woman for me.”

I didn’t speak. This was getting too weird, but my options did look limited. His men had their guns out clearly visible in my presence. It was clearly for intimidation. I should had chosen death but I was 22 with my whole life ahead of me. I wanted to live my long life. I figured it would not last very long before he got his kicks from forcing a white American straight boy to be his girlfriend. He must had been straight too so I guessed. He would humiliate me for a while then find a more faithful girl. I said, “I will do it.”

Salvador smiled under his mustache, “What will you do, I want to hear it.”

“I will be your girlfriend,” I told him.

He smiled knowingly, “Good. My sister Laura will help you adapt to life as a woman. She will help you get new womans wardrobe and show you how to dress and act from now on. You obey her. A word of warning, if you give her trouble one of my men will visit you. We will have people watching you from now on to see if you dare go out as a guy anymore. You are woman, 24 hours a day.”

I screamed, “What!” Apparently, I couldn’t just dress for our dates and return as a guy. I was expected to change my entire life. “What about my job, what about my family and friends.”

Salvador said, “I will take over payments for your apartment and clothing for a while. Do we have a deal?”

I noticed one of his men had their guns barrel resting against my temple. My options were very limited. I would have to play Salvador’s game for a while.

I said, “Yes”

He smiled delighted. Laura walked in, warmly smiled at me. She was beautiful too. Her dark complected skin, her brown wavy hair and eyes. I would love to date her. I watched her kneel in front of me and stare intently into my face. Closely examining my features. She ran her beautifully manicured fingers down my cheeks, onto my chin. My neck and down my chest. She looked at my long dark hair.

“This one is a very pretty one. He won’t require much work to make him pass as a woman. Not at all like that last one you had who was all hairy and bulging muscles. Michael will be easy.”

Salvador started to leave, then he turned and said, “Michael will not work. Lets call ‘her’ Miranda.”

She thought it was cute and they walked out and she began work on me. I wondered what the hell I had got myself into. How long would it last and when it was over, would I be able to return to a male life. If this lasted to long and people around here adapted to Miranda, how would they react to Michael?

She told me, “Let us go shopping.”

I didn’t move. I needed a few answers so I asked her, “What will happen to me, Laura.”

“I do not know. You two will date, get to know eachother and see if he likes you,” Laura told me.

Oh wonderful. “If he likes me, then what.”

She shook her head, “Any number of things can happen. He might let you go or he might decide to keep you.”

I yelled out, “He can’t keep me. This is America.”

Her look turned serious, “He is not from America and our ways are different. Think about your family in this, Miranda. Salvador is a very dangerous man. He has chosen you and he is not like you who just gets engaged to a woman without finding out more about her. He has had his eye on you for a while. He has studied you, met with your family. They seemed to like him and hope it turns out well. They are not happy with you at all. Dropping out of college, dating multiple girls, having orgies in your place. We will have to see how this turns out, Miranda.”

Okay, I was screwed. I could tell she was enjoying calling me Miranda. I stood up, “Okay, lets go shopping.”

Note from the Author and a question. Sorry for being away for so long. I had a writing burnout and my muse died lol.

Now for my question, I didnt post many tags because they did not seem to apply here. This is just the opening and more is planed. Its just the set up he hasent even dressed went out as a girl or dated him yet. That will be for the next chapter and do not worry. It wont get graphic or explicit. Its going to be more about his emotional turmoil as he is forced into a situation he hates with his family on the line.

Should I add the tags now as a warning or wait till they really apply to the future chapters.

up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Go for it, I would like to

Go for it, I would like to see how or if Miranda gets out of this problem; or for that matter, later down the road if she actually wants to get out of being made into a woman or decides she likes her new life.