From this moment forward, you are a girl - Part 1

Printer-friendly version

I felt the final shackle click into place around my left wrist. I was now completely restrained, helpless, and completely at her mercy…

As her note instructed, at 10:15 in the morning on Saturday the 3rd of May and a full week since she discovered me in her apartment, I crossed the hall to her door and knocked. I teetered there on the heels that were far too high and noticed that my very bare smooth legs were cold. I felt a breeze up the all too short skirt and knew that someone had left the door to the building open again.

But that was not my first worry. My first worry was that any one of the 28 doors in our hallway could open and out would walk someone I knew and who knew me, at least in passing. And they would see me, in the very filled out short pink dress and heels with the little frilly socks, 4 inch gold hoops peeking out from my hair. An outfit that anyone glancing down the hall would most certainly look twice at. And…I would be discovered by more people than just her.
I knocked again at what seemed to me to be two years waiting and saw the peep hole on her door go dark as she look out. After another maddening period I heard her start playing with the chain, then the bolt and finally the door opened and she stood there with an appraising eye on me.

I moved to push past her, but she stopped me with an upturned hand. The panic in my eyes had to be plain because she got a wicked smile on her beautiful face. The upturned hand became a single finger making a twirling motion at me. I was certainly starting to hyperventilate and felt quite light headed, but managed to understand that she wanted me to turn around for her to see me.

I managed a little feminine pirouette, which was what it was as turning around in a “manly” fashion in 4 inch heels is quite impossible. She giggled and pulled me to safety, shutting the door as I leaned against the wall my heart ready to burst through my tight dress and ample bust line. I don’t normally have a bust line. That came courtesy of a box delivered with the note. A box that contained very realistic weighty breast forms. I am not a stranger to these devices, but these were the best I had ever seen with small tape circles that went over my nipples and a glue that attached them quite firmly to my chest. Somewhere in them was a battery because when I touched the nipples, I felt an electric transfer to my own nipple underneath. And the firmness of the touch matched the intensity of the electric shock sent to my poor unsuspecting nipple underneath. Even the forms moving inside the bra I wore gave some sensation and that along with the weight of them pulling on my upper body created a very constant interesting sensation akin to what I imagine having breasts might actually be like. Honestly, it was amazing…until she turned to me and gave the left nipple a hard pinch. I jumped and yelped and she laughed.

“Oh my God, Andy, those are perfect! I love them!” she said with delight reaching for the other nipple as I shied away from her eager grabbing fingers. It didn’t work and the resulting shock raised another cry from me. Her entrance way was curtained off for some reason giving me very little room to maneuver in. She pushed me into the corner by the door and leaned her weight against me looking up into my face.

“Good, makeup on the eyes looks great, and you got your right ear pierced like I asked. Good! Those earrings look great on you.“ she said with a wink and I felt her hand go under my skirt and down my leg.

“Nice and smooth, just like a girl should be. Very nice. I like the dress with the boobs so much more, don’t you?” She said as her finger traced the lines of my panties…her panties until last week…under the dress that formerly belonged to her as well. “Yes…yes you will do nicely…” She purred.

She moved back and my arms moved up protectively of my breasts. Her eyes sparkled at the motion but she gestured to the curtains blocking off my view of her apartment.

“Do you like my new decorations?” she asked. I nodded slowly, not speaking as the note had instructed. Another smile played across her lips as she read my compliance with her wishes.

“I can’t have you seeing all I have prepared this past week until just the right time.” She said reaching into the back pocket of her jeans.

She produced a pink satin eye mask with an inch of white lace all the way around. It looked like a woman’s sleep mask and had open made up eyes painted on the front of the satin.

She held it out to me and said. “Put this on sweetie, and we will have so much fun together.”

up
106 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos