A Very Different Mother’s Day

Printer-friendly version


A Very Different Mother’s Day


By JessicaC


=^_^=


Janelle and Terry have been trying four years to have their second child and everyone except Terry has been telling Jan just to relax. While Terry wasn’t pressing his family, parents and others on his side want a boy to carry on the family name. Neither Janelle nor Terry knew their daughter’s wish yesterday when little Karen blew out the four candles on her birthday cake. She was informed if she was told it wouldn’t come true.

Despite the storm that was creeping ever closer Jan and Terry were taking a shower together before making love tonight. Actually, Terry was getting a lecture, “Terry, I wish you we’re on the receiving end of your stick pounding into me. Then it might be more like making love again. I would like to see how you liked someone storming the entrance to your castle.”

Terry’s laughter was not helpful in reply. He was forcing a kiss upon her when they heard a clap of thunder and the lights went out.

What happened couldn’t be explained by the thunder nor the lights going out. It was more likely the swirl of lighted sparkles that encircled and showered upon them. Jan who had been fighting the kiss now embraces it and realizes everything is turned around. Jan is the first to notice as her voice is now deeper and the horny feeling is strangely different. “O’ I think I’m going to enjoy this." She grabs his hand and runs to the bed telling him, "Lie down, relax, and enjoy this. I’m sure I will.”

Terry does not perceive this. Jan talking but his own thoughts and he’s only too happy to agree. When two hands encourage the spreading of his legs, he thinks it’s just foreplay before the big event. The hands finding his sweet spot are a little different and the body coming down upon him is definitely different and larger. He wants to yell, but yell what?

The body coming down on him is bigger than him as are the lips that give a warm soft kiss. The sparks are there again. Strangely, his going into her is more beautiful than ever, though he hadn’t realized he was already very big and hard. He can feel himself going in deeper and deeper. He’s thinking ‘She has to enjoy this I am being so gentle even I enjoy it more.’ He can feel her legs wrap around him and the thrust and rhythm of the two send the sensations deeper and hotter than he can remember.” He hears himself whispering sweet things in her ear and the expressions of love are more like what she usually says but he knows his own voice.

It is the moans and sounds of the enjoyment he’s feeling expressed by Jan’s voice that things start registering. Instead of panic though, he thinks it is like a dream come true. “Jan, I have your voice.” He expects her to be surprised as well, but she’s not.

“That and more honey, let’s just enjoy the moment.” He’s sensing that his body is about to explode inside Jan’s but somehow that he is on the receiving end. The intensity Jan is feeling is out of control and she is now wanting to intensify the force with which she/he is thrusting. He is reacting like Jan and just trying to help him to enjoy the explosion. He feels the warmth of what is inside and relaxes to think how neat it would be to be the woman.

Jan enjoyed the next half hour helping Terry to come to an orgasm. “Wow, I’ve never felt anything like that,” he tells her.

Jan says to her husband, now the woman, “Well, let’s try this again doing things my way; we both should experience things even more joy.” She had waited for a half-hour for her male body to regain its juices and strength.

Terry likes the experience and is making mental notes on how to please his wife. Jan likes the feeling of being a man but is not sure if the joy she is experiencing is different from the normal guy. It is much better than a half-hour before.”

Jan as Terry is taking the time and the new Jan is having the experience of a lifetime. Jan knows from the reaction that Jan is experiencing her first orgasm, but his wife is not letting up and things are out of control as a second orgasm hits as Terry’s body is building in excitement. “Help me hold your body’s enjoyment by pushing against me when I pull back.

He’s not sure how to do that but he must be doing it right. He never heard himself like that. They are both experiencing an orgasm now, his first and her body’s third. She breaks into laughter, “Just my luck multiple orgasms and I’m in your body.” The height of their pleasure holds for a good while, till Terry’s body finally rolls off.

Outside the door comes Karen’s voice, “Did my wish come true?”

Terry speaks but it's Jan’s voice, “What was your wish dear?”

Karen was tickled as she realized it wasn’t really her mom talking to her. She calls back, “Happy Mother’s Day Daddy!”

“The Angel said you’ll get to enjoy being the new baby’s Mommy for four years.”

=^_^=


Jan, now Terry, goes back to the shower and washes her new parts.

Terry, now Jan, lies there touching her body and discovering it is a woman's. He's distraught feeling semen oozing out of him. But then there are the sensations of sensitive lips at the slit of the new body. The bands wander exploring a little deeper as well as the breasts that are now responding to her touches.

Terry is out of the bathroom drying her new body off. Then she/he says, "I don't know how this happened but I don't want to wake up from this dream anytime soon. She puts on a robe, but only Terry's would fit. She says, "Jan, I am going to wear one of your panties, I don't care if I stretch it out. She grabs one of her larger camisoles and wears it as an undershirt.

The new Jan scoots to the shower with new experiences awaiting her. Her body is still slightly turned on when the water begins to run over her skin. She enjoys the feeling of being clean down below. Her skin is soft and smooth. Her nipples are reacting to the shower drops hitting them and causing them to be aroused. The soapy lather of the sponge and the circular motion that comes naturally in cleaning them excites her.

Terry has laid out a nightgown and her fancier robe. She has to help her husband, wife in learning to pat dry her skin and work her hair. They are soon ready to open the door and go looking for their daughter.

Karen hearing them in the hallway comes running and grabs Terry's legs to hug her. "Tell me, tell me, are you, Mommy?"

"I thought I was your father?"

Karen yells with a bubbly joy, "Yes, yes! That means we'll be getting a baby!"

up
207 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Story just came to me...

Enjoy it for what it is worth.

Happy Mother's Day to all of us who do dream of it.

Hugs, JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Neat

Follow up not needed but what happens now four years later, a willing return, more children, a wish by the four year old for a twin sister???

Their daughter's thought...

If they wanted Janelle and Terry would revert back. Likely the new Jan might not wish to.

Not thought through since I don't intend to go there.

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Happy Mommie Day Daddy!

Cute! Just wondering why karen wished for them to switch places? Nice one Jessie dear! Loving Hugs Talia