Trust Machines - Attempt on the Record

Printer-friendly version

Takes place in dkfenger's Trust Machines universe (universe can be found on deviantart). All over the globe, so called 'Venn Machines' are popping up. Those machines allow two people to enter two opposite booths and then transform each other into whatever they want for a predetermined timespan ranging from eight hours to three years. Every change is possible, including changes into the opposite gender, animals or even objects such as clothing.

This story is mainly object transformation (people into clothing), but there's also an important TG change. :)

The local college's cheerleading squad heads off to set a new record. Of course the record in question involves a Venn Machine...

*******************************************
Trust Machines - Attempt on the Record
by
clancy688
"...so the coast guard is still looking for missing Paula Dowdell. She's been last seen at Westport beach by her boyfriend, floating close to the shore. Paula Dowdell is currently an approximately human-sized alligator pool toy. If anyone finds her on the beach or in the ocean, he or she is to to deflate and send her to the next police station or put her in the next Venn Machine. That's been all the news so far." the young anchorwoman concluded and smiled into the camera. "And now we'll flick over to the mall where just in a few minutes the college's cheerleading-team will make an extraordinary attempt on a record. Neal, what can you tell us about this record they want to set?"

Her image was replaced by that of a young reporter in shirt and tie who was standing in a mall. Behind him, a Venn Machine with the spinning planets could be seen.

"Hello, Julie." the reporter greeted her. "I'm reporting live from the mall where in just a few minutes the college's entire cheerleading-team, namely both the team's squads,-" the camera panned to the left and showed a group of several dozen excitedly chatting cheerleaders, all of them wearing their cheerleading outfits and pom-poms, "-will attempt to set one of the most extraordinary Venn Machine records ever! But I'll let the head cheerleader Aliza explain."

Smiling, an attractive blonde girl stepped into the image.

"Thank you, Neal." she said. "I'll sketch out the record we're trying to set: I will change the entire team into clothing and accessories, each one into something different. And then, one of us will wear all the others, setting a record on the most different transformed people being worn by one single human at the same time!" 

"Wow, that sounds aspiring!" the reporter said impressed. "I think most us have worn transformed people at one point or the other, but probably seldom more than one at the same time. Is it considered normal in your team wearing more than one person simultaneously?" 

Aliza laughed. "Oh, no. You're right, when we're wearing someone as clothing, it's mostly only one, or sometimes two, but not more. For example, each practice we're holding a little contest at the end, and the worst four performers are transformed into pom-poms to be used by the best four at the next practice. This is a nice incentive to make sure that the girls are giving 120% every time." 

"Wow, those are harsh practice conditions. But I can just imagine them to work fine in your case. Say, how did you get this idea in the first place?" 

"Well..." Aliza mused. "There was this one time when one of us did wear more than two people at once - a lot more." 

The reporter raised an eyebrow. "Now you got me hooked up!" Aliza laughed shyly and then continued. 

"Well, one of us, Stacy, was marrying last summer. But she was still a college student and her groom was a college student as well, therefore they didn't have the money for a real, big wedding. That's why we in the team had the idea to make Stacy a special present for the occasion - we transformed several of us into the most beautiful wedding outfit we could think off. It was a blast, and of course she was moved to tears." 

"Ohhh!" Neal whistled. "That's just so sweet. Real teammates who are helping each other even outside the team! Tell me, how was her outfit looking and how many of you did make it up?" 

Aliza reflected. "Well... there was the dress, of course. Then bra and panties. A pair of stockings and a garter belt. A pair of heels and gloves each. A diamond diadem. And, of course, the veil. All in all... hm, let me count, twelve, I think... yes, twelve people!" 

"Wow, twelve!" the reporter beamed. "That's a lot. But I have the impression that you'll try to transform way more people this time, don't you?" he swiveled his arm across the large group of assembled cheerleaders. 

"Yes, it's supposed to be a record attempt, after all." Aliza said grinning. 

"We'll be in suspense. So, before you start, I have one question left. The time you helped your teammate who was getting married... had you been part of her clothing, too?" 

Coyly, Aliza looked at the floor. "I was Stacy's left stocking."

"Her left stocking, extraordinary. So now the cheerleaders will assemble for the attempt. We'll come back after the commercials!" 

*******************************************

"...so come into our water park and become the mermaid or merman of your dreams for a day!" the final spot finished playing, the image of a giant Betta playing with joyful children fading away, and the screen flashed back to Neal at the mall. 

"Welcome back!" he said and looked at a trim and fit looking guy who was standing next to him. "I welcome Allan, the cheerleading-team's deputy trainer. Aliza will be personally conducting the transformations, therefore he will tell us what's going on. Hello, Allan." 

"Hello, Neal." the trainer responded jovially. 

"Okay, over there we can already see the official observers from Guinness World Records!" the camera panned over a trio of business-like looking man and woman. "Tell us, Allan, are there any rules which have to be followed?" 

Allan nodded. "Absolutely, Neal. We got together with Guinness World Records before the attempt. Surprisingly, this is the first such attempt, at least the first official one, therefore we had to make the rules from scratch. For one, every piece of clothing is game. But multiple pieces of the same type don't count. Therefore no three shirts which are simply worn above each other."

"Because then you'd have simply been able to create dozens of shirts, each one larger then the other, donning all of them as long as the total mass doesn't becomes to great?"

"Exactly. The outfit which will be created has to be something considered 'normal' for everyday use. Next are accessories. Jewelry and such are allowed, but only one or one pair of each type. Therefore only one ring, one pair of earrings, etc."

"That rule sounds prudent as well." Neal acknowledged. "Is there more?"

"Well, there's only one rule left. Make-up is allowed as well, but here it's the same as for clothing and accessories - only one of each type."

"It looks as if you guys have thought it through. Therefore me, and I'm sure our viewers as well, will be excited for the actual number you'll manage." someone whispered something from the off, and Neal turned. 

"Oh, look!" he said excited. "I think it's starting. There you can see head cheerleader Aliza who will act as designer walk to the Venn Machine. But... why is she accompanied by a man?" 

Questioningly Neal cocked an eyebrow at Allan. 

"That man next to her is our head coach Jose." he answered. "You see, there was some kind of argument before about who would be allowed to wear the team. Aliza quelled the dispute by stating that nobody of the cheerleaders would wear her teammates. Instead, she'll transform the coach into a girl and he, then she, will wear them. That was a compromise everybody could live with." 

Neal stroked his chin. "Hm, I understand. But why a girl? Couldn't he have stayed a man and worn the team as male clothes?" 

Allan smiled sheepishly. "He could have, but girls use way more accessories and make-up than boys. So for the record attempt, a girl is better suited." 

"Ah, I understand. Oh, and there she is already exiting the Venn Machine. What shall we call her?" 

Grinning, Allan looked at his superior who now jumped out of the machine in the body of a shapely girl, wearing a female version of her outfit and winking towards the waiting cheerleaders. 

"Jodi sounds nice, doesn't it?"

"Jodi it is then. But why is she having bright blue hair?"

Allan smiled. "To make a point. One of the next couple of transformations will show you why." 

Expectantly, Neal waited as two cheerleader started to come forward. To his surprise, they didn't become clothing. The first one became a little flask, the second one a flask as well, albeit a little bit larger. 

Confused, Neal looked at his co-host. "Flasks?" 

"Yes, the first one became nail-polish and the second one hair dye. Aliza will now take Jodie into the prepared changing room and help her apply the polish and dye her hairs. This will take several minutes." 

"Okay, then we'll do a a little commercial break now and come back to you in a few minutes." 

Neal's image was replaced by a washing powder advertisement. "Our new 'Cleaning Dream 2000' incorporates our company's secret washing solution which will make the wash extra pleasurable for your clothes. Surveys have shown that three out of five venned people prefer to be washed by Cleaning Dream..."

*******************************************

The image came back with a zoom on Jodi, now sporting raven-black hair, additionally being semi-nude and only wearing bra and panties, plus stockings with a garter belt. Through her dark stockings, one could faintly see the bright, red color of her now painted toe-nails. 

"That was fast." Neal concluded. "My girlfriend always needs an hour until her nail-polish has dried, but this one has dried in a couple of minutes. As Allan just told me, Aliza made sure to transform the girls into fast-drying polish and dye. But as you can see, Aliza and Jodi have already continued. During the commercial break, she changed five more cheerleader-" a inserted cut showed five cheerleader entering the Venn Machine successively and being carrier out as the items of clothing Jodi was currently wearing "-and Jodi has already put them on. Therefore she is already wearing seven people! That's right, the bra, the panties, the garter belt and each of her stockings, that's all transformed people!"

With a metallic *BING*, a counter appeared at the upper right corner of the screen, showing a golden glittering '7'.

Neal shook his head. "That's awesome. She's not wearing more than her underwear but there are already seven people on her body. Now I'm anxiously waiting for what comes next."

Grinning, the next cheerleader came forward, this one emerging as a creme-colored skirt. It was followed by a blouse and a jacket matching to the skirt. Aliza helped Jodi putting her teammates on, and soon she was looking like a young business woman in a professional skirt suit. The outfit was complemented by two more cheerleader who became a pair of high heeled leather boots. The counter went up to '12'. 

"Wow." Neal said. "We're already at 12 people she is wearing. But now it's over, isn't it? I can't imagine her putting on more clothes." 

Allan chuckled. "Oh, trust me. There are still clothes she can wear. But first, she'll get her accessories." 

Neal watched on as two more cheerleaders went forward and became a pair of earrings. They were supplemented by a necklace, a wristband, a sparkling diamond ring and a golden watch. The counter went mad, going up to '18' as Jodi put on her jewelry, starting with the earrings she gingerly slipped on her pierced ears. But then... 

"What have those two become?" Neal asked as Aliza removed something small from the Venn Machines' booth where just seconds before two cheerleader had entered.

"Just watch." Allan said mysteriously and Neal observed as Jodi was putting whatever they had become on her finger and then... put it in her eyes?

"Contact lenses?" he asked awed. "I'd never have thought of that one!" 

The contact lenses were followed by sunglasses and Allan shrugged as Neal gave him an asking glance. "The contact lenses for her sight, the sunglasses to block sun. Of course we could have done both with the glasses alone, but so we get two more people she can wear. It's not against the rules, we asked."

"Where are we now?" Neal asked as another cheerleader became a purse which was collected by Jodi.

"22, I think." Allan said smiling, the counter confirming his guess with a blinking '22'. "But we're still not finished. Now comes the make-up."

Awestruck, Neal observed as one cheerleader after the other entered the Venn Machine, their resulting forms being accumulated on a growing pile of cosmetics in front of Jodi. 

"Applying them will take some time, won't it?" he asked and Allan nodded. 

"Okay. Then we'll put in another commercial break. Afterwards, our weather-frog Trevin will tell you all about the blizzard which's developing over the mid-west!" 

*******************************************

"Thank you and have a nice evening!" the large, green frog sitting on the studio's ladder croaked and his winking image was replaced by the Venn Machine. 

"We're back!" Neal shouted and grinned into the camera in excitement. "And we have to show you the most extraordinary transformation. Just look at Jodi's face now!" 

The camera panned and then zoomed onto the smiling face of a goddess. Jodi's face had been totally transformed during the commercial. She was looking beautiful, with perfect, smooth alabaster skin, dark red lips and seductive eyes with large lashes. 

"Tell me, Allan,-" he asked breathless. "-what magic have you worked on her?" 

"Well..." the solicited answered, "You know that Venn make-up is the best make-up on the planet. And she's just been worked on with Venn lipstick, Venn powder, Venn blusher, Venn mascara, Venn eyeshadow and Venn eyeliner, not to forget her artificial Venn lashes." 

"So her make-up are seven different people?" 

"Eight, there are two artificial lashes, therefore two people. Plus the perfume and deodorant, these are two more cheerleaders as well." 

"Just wow. What's the current count then?" 

Allan smiled. "32." with a loud *BING*, a glittering '32' appeared in the upper right corner again, pulsating and changing color. 

"But that's surely the end now, isn't it?" Neal asked incredulously. 

"Just watch..." 

And indeed, there were still cheerleader from the (already diminished) group walking towards the Venn Machine. One emerged as a clasp which Jodi used to tame her long hair. The other became a spraying dose. 

"What's that... ah, hair spray!" Neal said in recognition as Aliza took the dose and used it to adjust Jodi's hair, the counter meanwhile stopping at '34'. 

"Okay... now comes today's artistical performance." Allan grinned and Neal looked on in speculation, as not one, not two, but ten cheerleader started walking towards the Venn Machine, chatting and smiling excitedly. 

It took some time for them to squeeze into the booth together, but finally they managed and the door disappeared. 

"Wow." Neal said impressed. "That's surely a record as well, isn't it? Most people at once in a Venn Machine's booth." 

Allan shook his head. "We checked. Record is 16 people somewhere in China. They changed into a set of fireworks for the Chinese New Year." 

"You're kidding me."

"Wish I were... oh, look, the transformation's over!" 

Neal gestured the camera team to zoom in on the booth where the ten girls had disappeared. Now Alize walked inside and started to collect several small things she stored into a little box. 

Then she went over to Jodi and began applying what was in the box in her hands. 

"Artificial finger nails?" he asked. "Each of the ten girls is one nail? That's brilliant!" 

Allan grinned. "Yep. We're calling it the 'combo boost'. Ten more people at once." 

With a massive *BING*, the counter jumped to '44'.

Neal looked over to the spot where the large group of cheerleaders had stood. Now there were only five left.

"What's with those five?" he asked his co-host. "Will they be left out?" 

"Oh, don't worry." Allan assured him. "We have use for them as well. Don't forget that it's winter. But after the five of them, we really will be finished." 

And indeed, soon enough there were no cheerleaders left, instead Jodi was in additional possession of two leather gloves, a scarf, a long fur coat and a matching fur cap. 

The counter went mad a final time, pushing upwards to '49'. 

Dazed, Neal motioned his camera team to follow him and went towards the grinning Jodi, thickly encased in her new coat and hat, hands protected by her gloves, chin hidden behind her scarf, so that only her boots, parts of her stockings and her face were visible, plus the two earrings dangling from her lobes, her eyes being hidden behind the sunglasses. She looked a little bit like a Russian millionaire's wife. 

"Jodi, you're currently wearing 49 people. How do you feel?" 

Jodi grinned into the camera. "Well... it's weird. First of all, I'm a girl. And then my whole clothing, even my make-up, is made up of my own cheerleading-team. Every single piece. That takes some time to getting used to it, but aside from this-" she hugged her body "-they all feel awesome!" 

"So which of your 49 teammates do you like most?" 

"Hmm..." Jodi said, pondering and biting her lip. "I don't know. From a male point of view, I'd say Celeste. She's my coat, and she's so incredibly warm and comfortable! From a female point of view, though..." swiftly, Jodi shed her left glove and showed her hand to the camera, the ring with the giant diamond on her finger sparkling brightly. 

"From a female point of view, it's of course Lacey!" she giggled. "What girl doesn't like diamonds?" 

Neal laughed. "Could you please doff your coat and give our audience a good view of all the cheerleaders you're wearing? 

Grinning, Jodi complied, removing her hat, scarf and gloves as well and storing them carefully on the desk next to the cosmetics. Then she started posing in her getup, trying to show off as much of her transformed team as possible. 

*******************************************

Exhausted, Jodi followed Allan into his apartment, her boots' heels clicking on the floor. 

"Phew!" she said after she'd stored her coat, scarf, hat and gloves in the wardroom and put her sunglasses on the table, followed by her purse. It was bulging dangerously since Alize had stored all cosmetics in it. Swiftly, Jodi emptied the purse out. Jaylene, the cheerleader who had been transformed into it, was a sweet girl and she didn't want her to be stressed to the ripping point for the duration of her change. 

"That was interesting. Although walking in these girls-" she pointed at her boots. "-isn't that easy. Madeline and Selena feel great, but it's unfamiliar having such high heels." 

Allan grinned. "Well, of course. Has anyone told you, by the way, that you're having a great ass, boss?" 

Jodi laughed and stood up, spinning around her axis. "You think? Then you should thank Georgia afterwards, after all she's my skirt. Still..." she looked thoughtfully. 

"It's still crazy. This is not the first time I've been a girl, but the first time I'm all dolled up. And it feels nice, I have to confess. But that I'm wearing the entire team... I mean-" , Jodi extended her hands, looking at her nails "-all of my artificial nails are people. Ten people! Only at my hands alone! One of those tiny things is my ex-girlfriend Helena and I don't even know which one! She could be my right thumb's nail. Or my left index finger's nail..." 

She shook her head. "And more than half a dozen people are splattered all over my face. Even my frigging lipstick is a person!" she licked her shapely, red lips. "Who's it anyway, I've lost track!"

Allan shrugged. "Kristina, I think, but I'm not sure. Regarding your make-up, all I know is that Katelyn is your mascara, and Sophie is your eyeliner. I had a one-night stand with each of them once, that's why I kept track of them." 

Jodi looked at him incredulously. "I always knew that you had something going at one point or the other with half the team. So tell me, who else did you keep track off?" 

Thoughtfully, Allan looked at Jodi. "One of your earrings is Cynthia, I just don't know which one. The dye is Luisa. Isabel and Shea are two more of your nails and one of your eyelashes is Edith. Apart from those and the ones you already mentioned, I only know one of your stockings, but I'm not sure if her name's Mariam or Maura. She's always been such a quiet girl. Stop, wait, she has to be Maura, since Mariam is your watch, I think. And I'm pretty sure that once I had a threesome with one of the gloves and the bra, but that was before I became deputy trainer." 

He sniffed a little bit. "And now that I think about it, I think I know your perfume, too. That's probably Holly, I've always loved her natural scent. Albeit Alize seems to have added strawberry. Not bad, either..."

Jodi sighed. "And for the next six hours, they're going to stay that way. Unless I enter a Venn Machine before." 

"I would hate you doing this." Allan now interjected smiling and Jodi looked at him suspiciously.

"What are you scheming?" she asked cautiously. 

Grinning, Allan reached into his pocket. "Well, haven't you wondered where Alize is?"

Jodi nodded. She'd indeed wondered where the head cheerleader had wandered off to. 

"You know..." Allan said now juicily, "...she's recently entrusted a secret to me. One of her biggest fantasies is a threesome with both of her trainers, that's us. But not a normal one, instead she was thinking of something... kinkier..." 

He put something on the table and Jodi gaped at the six-pack of condoms laying in front of her. 

"That's Alize?" she gasped and Allan nodded. 

"And she wants you and me to... and us to use her as...?" 

Again, Allan nodded. 

"That's crazy!" Jodi blurted, but Allan simply rolled his eyes. 

"Wearing 49 people at once is crazy. Having sex with your subordinate while being transformed in a woman and using a protégé as protection isn't even in the same class, I think. Moreover, aren't you curious? I have seen you strutting around in your sexy body, especially around me. Deep down, you want to try it out, don't you?" 

Jodi wanted to retort something, but then nodded grudgingly. After all, he was right and her body was attracted to him. It wouldn't be her first time as a girl either. There had been several bets and dares in her life already... 

Allan grinned victoriously. "Perfect. You'll see that my bed is very large and especially comfortable. Wanna find out how many of the girls we can involve in our love play?" 

First, Jodi chocked, but then she started to grin. "That sounds interesting... although I have one question - how much do you like Luisa?" 

"She's a nice girl, especially in bed. Why are you asking?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. 

Jodi smiled sheepishly. "Well, you know... when Alize dyed my hair before, she went a little bit over the top... I was wondering why, but now I know the reason." 

Allan raised the other eyebrow. "I still don't get it." 

"Easy-" Jodi said with a coy blink of the eyes, "-she has not only dyed my head's hair, she has died all of my hair. Everywhere.", emphasizing the specific location she was referring to by pointing on it. 

Allan's eyes became wide and then he started to chuckle. "I see we'll have fun tonight. All four of us. No, all 52 of us." 

up
67 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments