Those Little Girl's: Part 3

Printer-friendly version

Those Little Girl's: Just when you did not think life could get any worse

Part 3

By Princess Pantyboy

Kelly/Kellie: Me 10 year old boy
Sally: my older sister 14 years old
Peggy: my little sister 4 years old
Cindy: 6-year old bully girl
Karen: 6-year old bully girl

I stand there crying softly with mommy walking closer to me. The look on her face is of amusement, she is smiling at me seeing me dressed this way. I still cannot believe that I am dressed like this. I am wearing little girl socks and shoes, the Mary Jane shoes make click, click sounds every time I take a step. The socks are so small you barely see them cuffed over with lace trim showing above the shoes.

The look is totally girly girl seeing what makes me look like I have long legs because the socks are so small and the dress is so short. Girly girl look is all that describes how a total stranger would see me. I guess to be more accurate would be baby girly girl because you can see I am wearing plastic panties and a diaper also.

I mean I am wearing a little baby girl's dress with puffy sleeves and the dress is so short you can see I am wearing plastic panties and a diaper. I move my long hair out of my eyes as I continue to cry softly.

Oh, god the diaper is full of pee and poop, and I see mommy staring down there the most. I bet she can tell I went potty, oh god please no, I hope she cannot tell I went potty in my diaper, I mean the diaper.

I don’t even realize that I am still holding Sally and Peggy's hands standing by the top of the driveway even after little Peggy lets go of my hand and runs up to hug mommy Sally and I hold hands. I must look like the toddler I feel like.

Peggy runs up to mommy and hugs her, but mommy’s eyes are still glued on me. “Well you girls sure look so cute and who do we have here crying?” Mommy says knowing it is me her young son dressed this way, like a little baby girl.

“Well we found her this way when we got to the park mom. She was on the swings being pushed by some other little girl's.” I look down and stare at my feet, and the buckles on my new girly shoes. I feel so embarrassed being forced to be dressed this way.

Mom is shaking her head while she is smiling and has both her hands on her hips staring at me. “Well by the look of his, I mean HER sagging diaper she needs to be changed.” I want to melt into the ground, and disappear her being able to tell I wet my diaper.

“Oh and the smell tells me that SHE did more than just wet HER diaper. Sally can you take her into Peggy's old nursery and get her out of that diaper and into a dry one please? If you don’t want to, I will do it after I bring the groceries in.”

Life just keeps getting more and more worse, I just cannot believe it. “No I can change her mom, I see a lot of smelly diapers when I baby sit the neighbor's little girl.”

“Oh that’s good sweetheart, I can't wait to hear about her day in the park, and see her inside wearing that pretty dress without a messy diaper.” I continue crying softly listening. “Speaking of that pretty dress, that is not one of yours or Peggy's old dresses is it?”

Sally opens the front door. “No mom that’s kind of a long story let me get her inside and changed out of this smelly diaper first okay?” I want the ground to open up, and swallow me up knowing mommy is going to know everything about my day.

“That’s fine sweetie I can't wait to hear all about it.” Mommy leans down in front of me, looks me straight in the eyes, and gives me a little pinch on the cheek like she would do with a cute little toddler. “Now fix your dress sweetie and go inside with your big sister and get your diaper changed.”

I cry softly again hearing her comments as she stands in front of me. Mommy takes little Peggy to un-load the groceries from her car. After Sally un-locked, the front door I notice we are still holding hands as we walk into Peggy's old room with a crib and changing table. If you asked what the room, looks like in a single word it would be pink. If you said describe it in two words, you would say girly girl.

I turn and feel Sally picking me up and putting me down on Peggy's changing table. “Ok little sis hold up your new dress we don’t want to get any poop on it while I change you.” I lift up the edge of the dress almost until it is over my head.

“Oh that is perfect just hold it right their baby sis.” Sally says as I roll my eyes ignoring her comment. I feel the plastic panties slide down my legs and over my new shoes and socks. That is crazy you don’t even need to take your socks, and shoes off to get changed, girls are weird how they dress.

I hear the tape on the disposable diaper come un-done. I look over the dress when I feel something cold and wet being rubbed on me. Sally is using diaper wipes to clean all the poop off the front of me. “Okay little sis lift you little bottom up for your big sister.” I do as she asked pulling the dress over my face so I cannot watch her anymore.

“Good girl, now let me finish cleaning you off and you will be good as new. Wow, you really do have a small pee pee. It looks smaller than a baby's. I wonder if I can just.” I notice she does not finish her sentence.

Without notice, I feel her warm fingers around my little boy parts as I lift the dress up, and see her pushing my little penis and balls back inside my body and they stay there. “Oh that looks much better doesn’t it sis?” I look in shock as see I have no boy parts anymore, she pushed them back in my body, and they are not moving at all.

“Oh yes now you look like a proper little girl.” I feel the dry diaper slide under my bottom, and see it is pink and very snug. “Almost done just hold still, here we go.” I feel the plastic panties sliding back up my legs.

Sally pulls them up and over my new diaper. “I bet that feels better being able to be out of that smelly diaper doesn’t it?”

“Yes it does feel better sis. I look down and see I am wearing different plastic panties. Why do I have to wear another diaper and these are different plastic panties too?” I want to cry so badly.

Sally picks me up off the changing table and puts me back on the floor. “Well the other plastic panties are wet the diaper couldn’t hold all your pee and soaked threw getting your panties wet. Plus these pink plastic Barbie panties fit better over your diaper. The other plastic panties were too big for you, but you will grow into them I am sure hehehe.” She giggles as she straightens my dress out so it sits right.

“Let’s go see if mom needs some help, now give me your hand little sis.” I do as she asks without even thinking. We walk back outside and I realize everyone can see me dressed like a little baby girl as I stand close to Sally so no one will see me.

Mom smiles at both of us, but staring at me while we walk up to the car. “Oh you look so much better little Kellie, or do you have another girl's name you rather use?” Oh god that is right my name is also a girl's name when it is spelled with IE at the end.

“No I like my own name mommy.” I have to stop calling her mommy like little Peggy does, it just makes me sound so little, and since I am dressed like a little girl that makes me even feel a lot younger.

Mom drops one of the bags, and I bend over to pick it up and I hear everyone giggling. “What's so funny?” I stand back up not getting what they are laughing about. I don’t notice they are staring at my diapered bottom when I was bent over.

“You will have to get use to wearing a dress little Kellie girl because when you bent over we could see your pretty plastic panties and diaper.” Oh, man I wonder how many times I did that today, and no one told me I was showing the whole world I was wearing a diaper and plastic panties.

I pull the dress down, trying to make the dress not so short. “I was just trying to help you mommy by getting the bag you dropped.”

“Oh that is too heavy for you sweetie, let your little sister, well I guess you are the little sister now hehehe.” Mom giggles while she teases me, treating me like a little baby girl.

I ignore mommy-calling Peggy my big sister, I bend over again and try to pick the bag up, but mom was right the bag is too heavy for me. Well at least I know if I cannot pick it up baby, Peggy sure is not going to be able to lift it up either.

“Here sweetie if you want to help you can carry my purse.” I take the purse. “Peggy grab that bag your little sister Kellie couldn’t lift.”

Peggy walks over next to me and picks the bag up with no trouble at all. Oh, man I cannot believe my little sister is stronger than me. That is so messed up, how the heck did she do that? I stamp my foot.

“She cheated, there's no way she is stronger than me I am her big brother I am 10 years old and she barely tuned 4 years old.” I stamp my foot again whining, like I was a baby, and a baby girl because the way I am dressed.

Mom gives me a mean look and walks up to me and puts a bag down and I turn the other way. “Whack, whack, now you stop acting like a little baby this second young lady.” I feel mommy give me two quick smacks on the top of my legs just below the end of MY dress, I mean the dress, and this is not my dress. I don’t have any dresses, I am a boy. But I guess you would never guess that if you were to look at me now.

I feel the burning as I try not to cry but feel pee squirting into my diaper as I try to act like it didn’t hurt me.

“I am sorry mommy I was just saying I can't believe she is stronger than me.” I am so happy mommy didn’t notice that while she was spanking me I peed in my diaper again I was just so scared she was going to keep spanking me.

I start rubbing the top of my leg were mommy spanked me and I watch while Peggy carries the bag I could not pick up and another two bags in her other hand. Peggy just smiles at me when she walks past, she doesn’t have to say a word her showing me she can carry much more than me with her showing off that she is stronger than me.

“Is my purse light enough for you sweetie to carry or do you want me or your big sisters to carry that too?” Mommy looks so serious when she is teasing me about carrying her purse.

I carry mommy's purse and her keys into the house. “No I am fine mommy I can carry this stuff no problem.” I wipe the hair out of my mouth because my hair is so long it gets in my eyes so I have to keep pushing it out of the way a lot.

“Thank you GIRLS for helping me carry in all the bags. It is so much easier when I have my girl's helping me.” I think mom keeps saying girl's to me just to get a rise out of me. I ignore her teasing comments.

I continue to push my long hair out of my eyes watching mommy un-packing the groceries from the bags. “Is your hair bothering you sweetie? I see it keeps going in your eyes again.” I look up at her while I try to think of what to say.

“My hair keeps getting in my eyes mommy I mean mom. I like long hair so I don’t want my haircut. I like having long hair like a rock star.”

Mom looks at me wearing a little toddler girl's dress, wearing a diaper and plastic panties with my hair in little girl pigtails with strands of long hair coming out and getting in my eyes. “Yea well you don’t look like any rock stars I have ever seen.” Mommy says while she is grinning from ear to ear.

“Come over here sweetie and I will fix your pretty hair so it doesn’t get in your eyes anymore okay?”

I hold my dress down and walk over to mommy standing next to one of the bar stools at the kitchen counter. Mommy bends over and picks me up like I was a toddler and puts me down on the bar stool and I can hear the plastic panties and disposable diaper make a crunchy plastic sound when I sit.

“Girls can you finish putting the groceries away while I fix your little sisters hair real quick. Her hair keeps getting in her eyes.

Both Sally and Peggy smile with Sally saying. “No problem mom, take your time and fix our little sisters hair.” I turn and give her an evil look when she calls me her little sister, because I am her brother.

“Thanks girls, keep an eye on your baby sister while I get some stuff to fix her hair okay?”

Both girl's start smiling when they hear our mom referring to me as a baby and baby sister at that. “Oh we will watch the baby for you mommy.” I hear little Peggy say. I guess I had better not call her little anymore since she is stronger than I am, and might hurt me, or tease me like those two-bully girl's Karen and Cindy.

“Thanks I will be right back, don’t move sweetie.” Mommy looks at me, and smiles, then leaves the kitchen and walks to her bedroom. A few seconds later mommy comes back with a basket with brushes and combs and even a pink smock.

I watch as she sits everything down on the counter and picks up the pink smock and starts tying it around my neck. “Mommy why do you need this?” I look at both my sisters emptying the groceries and they are both smiling for some reason.

“I am going to fix your hair sweetie so it stays out of your eyes, and I don’t want to get your pretty dress messy.”

I look over at the basket of hair stuff again except now I see scissors when mommy pulled the brush out and started brushing my hair out.

“Just relax sweetie I have to take your pretty pigtails out of the hair ties so I can fix your hair.” I smile finally getting rid of this super girly hairstyle.

I look over at both Peggy and Sally giggling and still smiling at me. “Why are you two smiling and giggling?”

“You just look so pretty in your dress and pink smock is all.” I watch as the two of them give each other weird looks like they know something I don’t.

I ignore them and just relax feeling mommy brushing my long hair out. I watch as she brushes all my long hair in the front over my eyes and the hair covers my face and goes past my chin my hair is so long.

“I guess I never noticed how long my hair is mommy I mean mom.” Sally and Peggy giggle when they hear me call her mommy like a toddler would.

Mommy continues to brush my hair all around. As she puts the brush down and starts playing with my hair on the left side, she must have found some knots in my hair because I can feel her pulling and turning my hair as I sit on the bar stool. “Mommy that hurts I mean mom that hurts ya know, you’re pulling my hair.”

“Oh stop being a baby I pull twice as hard on both your big sisters hair when I help them with their hair, and they never complain.

I roll my eyes hearing mommy teasing me about both my older sisters, since really I only have one older sister Sally who is 14 years old and little Peggy is only four years old and since I just turned 10 years old I am way older then Peggy even though she is a little bigger and yea stronger too.

“Don’t worry little Kellie sweetie I will put your pretty hair back in pigtails for you.” I look at mom not being too thrilled with her comment about putting my hair back in pigtails like a lil toddler girl. “Don’t give me that look little lady. I told you before that everyone said you looked like a sissy boy more than a boy with your long hair. I am going to make sure no one makes that mistake again you looking like a sissy boy okay sweetie?”

I guess that is better looking like a sissy boy, then a baby girl. “Okay mommy.” I itch my nose feeling all the long hair hanging over my face going over my little nose.

“Doesn’t worry I am almost done, all I have to do is do the right side and I will fix that hair in the front for you sweetie okay?”

I feel mommy brushing the right side out and I guess more knots because she is pulling and turning my hair again. My hair in the front is so thick and long it is like being in a dark closet I can barely see light threw my long hair in the front.

“Okay both the sides are done all we have to do is get the front done and you can go play sweetie okay?”

I smile thinking I am almost done as I hear Sally and Peggy giggling so I look and see them both staring at me but then they turn away fast when they see me looking at them.

“Enough turning your head. Now close your eyes while I finish your hair in the front sweetie.”

I watch as mom takes her comb and walks around to the front of me. “What did I say sweetie do you need another spanking?” I hear Sally and Peggy giggling again as I close my eyes so I don’t get a spanking.

“How is that mommy, I mean mom? I am sorry I keep calling you mommy I don’t know what's wrong with me.”

Mommy starts combing my long hair in the front. “I like it when you call me mommy like when you were much younger like Peggy; come to think of it I want you to continue to call me mommy until I say different is that understood?”

“But mommy that makes me sound like I am so little, I am not little ya know. I am almost a teenager in like three years?” I say.

Mom puts her hands on her hips and stares at me. “You’re wearing a diaper and plastic panties under your pretty dress so don’t tell me you’re all grown up sweetie.” I open my eyes seeing mom look upset.

“Now close your eyes again or everyone will be calling you patch after I accidently poke your eye out hehehe.” I hear mommy giggle and hearing my sisters giggle too. I am only kidding, but hold still with your eyes closed sweetie.

I close my eyes again, and I can feel mommy start to comb my long hair in the front and my hair is so long and thick it goes past my chin, and touches my chest. Mommy gets me so relaxed when she combs or brushes my long hair.

I hear Sally and Peggy giggling again but I know there doing that so I will open my eyes to see why there giggling and I will get another spanking. I just sit there feeling mommy combing my long hair or my long bangs, I guess you would call them.

My hair is long past my shoulders all one length, and parted in the middle at least it was before mommy starting brushing it tonight. My eyes are still closed so I don’t see mommy picking up the scissors and putting them just above my eyebrows with both my sisters watching. Without any warning, I hear; “SNIP, SNIP, SNIP.”

“What was that?” I open my eyes just in time to see the last bit of my long bangs fall into my lap. “Mommy I don’t want you to cut my hair; I want long hair like the rock stars.” I look down seeing long pieces of hair over a foot long piled in my lap.

Mommy stands back with her hands on her hips staring at me. “Oh stop that, your hair looks so pretty now. Your new hairstyle even matches your pretty dress. Let me even your bangs up and then you will be finished sweetie.” I want to cry looking down at all my hair in my lap.

“Now don’t move.” I see mommy pick the scissors back up and I hear ‘SNIP, SNIP, SNIP’ this time the pieces of hair are only about an inch long.

Sally and Peggy walk around the front of me and smile seeing my new hairstyle. “Mommy baby Kellie has the same bangs as me now, cut just above my eyebrows, and with her hair in pigtails like mine we almost look like twins.” Mommy and Sally hear little Peggy and they both giggle and smile at me.

“Honey I told you to sit still now your bangs are crooked, hold still while I even them up. SNIP, SNIP, SNIP, oh that is so much better now don’t you think girl's?”

Mommy moved out of the front of me so Peggy and Sally can look again at my new hairstyle. “Oh wow I guess your hairstyle was like mine but now your bangs are much shorter than mine now that mommy evened your little baby girl bangs hehehe.” Peggy giggles and then mommy and Sally join in.

“What you have to be kidding, can I see a mirror mommy?” I stare at Peggy's short bangs and I cannot believe mine are supposed to be shorter than hers are. I hope she was just teasing me but she sure looked serious. “Mommy is she serious is my bangs shorter than Peggy's?”

Mommy and Sally look at Peggy's hair then back and mine, and both of them start nodding there head. “Yes sweetie actually there a lot shorter because you moved and I had to straighten them up. In a couple months they will be as long as little Peggy’s.”

I want to cry hearing mommy. “Now let me clean all this hair off of you then you can look in the big wall mirror and see how pretty your new hairstyle looks especially with that pretty dress you’re wearing.” Just thinking how short my bangs must be if they will take a couple months to grow to the length of Peggy's bangs. Man this is so messed up because Peggy's bang are above her eyebrows.

“I think you should take your little sister back outside, and play after I clean all this hair off of her okay?” Mommy has her back to me saying something, but all I can think about is I should of went potty, I mean I should have used the bathroom before she put a new diaper on me because I still need to go potty.

What did mommy say she wants Peggy to go outside and the two of us play? I don’t want to go outside and play with a four-year-old girl, especially with me dressed in a dress looking like a little girl. I keep my legs together as mommy pulls the pink smock off me.

“There ya go princess all done now you can go outside with your big sister, and play until dinner is ready.” Mom says as she folds up the smock and puts it back on top of the hair-cutting basket.

I look back down seeing my white tights and my little Mary Jane shoes and the short dress I am wearing. Darn I forgot I was still wearing this dress. Then it hits me about playing outside with baby Peggy.

“Mommy I am not Peggy’s little sister so please stop calling me that. I don’t want to go outside dressed like this either mommy.”

I see Peggy and Sally looking at me and then at were mommy is standing behind me. I start to regret what I said, but it is all true. The second I turn around on the bar stool I feel mommy picking me up like I am a baby and carrying me under her arm like I am some kind of toddler.

“How about you say thank you mommy for making your hair look so pretty, instead you are yelling at me like I am some mean kid on the playground.” Mommy sits down at one of the chairs in the kitchen and swings me around so I am over her lap now.

Oh, know she isn't going to do what this seems like. “I am your mother; you never talk to me like that.” I feel the back of the dress coming up. “Whack, whack, I feel her spank my diaper covered bottom. Cool I did not feel a thing; I guess maybe there is a good thing about wearing a diaper.

“Well looks like you can't feel that. I will fix that right now.” I feel the tights, and the plastic panties sliding down my legs and the sound of the tape being un-done makes me want to cry but I do not want her or my sisters to think I am a baby no matter how I am dressed.

The next sound I hear is the diaper falling to the floor and I see inside that I wet it a little bit. Oh that is a relief mommy didn’t say anything about me wetting another diaper, even though it is not soaked just little wet.

“WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, oh I bet you can feel that now.” Mommy spanks my bare bottom with Peggy and Sally watching me with my dress pulled up so my naked bottom is in plain sight. Mommy continues to spank me with my legs kicking back and forth with my little lace socks and Mary Jane shoes just kicking up and down.

I am crying super loud after the first smack and I am crying out of control with me over mommy lap, and my pigtails shaking back and forth in front of my face as I see my tears splashing on the floor.

“I am sorry, I am sorry mommy please stop spanking me.” I yell while I am crying like a baby, begging her to stop, with my bottom stinging like it was on fire.

Mommy totally ignores me while she is spanking me more. “You need to start being a good girl from now on, is that understood?” Mommy says after she stops spanking me.

“But mommy I am a boy I am not a girl.” Opps that was the wrong thing to say because the second I heard those words coming out of my mouth I heard a really bad sound.

“SMACK, SMACK, SMACK,……….i am crying hysterically after the first smack and I am kicking my feet until mommy stops spanking me and I open my eyes and notice that I have just wet myself and mommy and we are both soaked in pee.

“Mommy, mommy I am so sorry I meant to say that I am so sorry, I can't believe I just wet myself.” I am able to whimper out those few words.

I feel her pull me off her lap and stand me up, and she stands and you can see a big wet spot right across her jeans and my dress is still dripping pee when I am standing up. I cannot believe this happened to me and I start crying again.

“You really are a baby, aren’t you?” Mommy says as I feel her un-buttoning the back of my dress, and pulling it over my head. Mommy pulls my girly shoes and soaked tights off next. I am totally naked as mommy takes my hand and we walk down the hallway. My pour bottom must be shiny red because it stings so badly.

Sally and Peggy are giggling at me, as I look down at what there staring at between my legs. My little pee, pee isn't there; it is just barely visible if you stare at it. What the heck, how did that happen? I didn’t see my reflection in the mirror when I walked past it but I am sure that is one of the reasons my sisters are giggling too.

I must look like a strange site walking down the hallway bare naked with my hair in pigtails, and short baby bangs soaked in my own pee from wetting myself on my mommy's lap. Holy smoke batman am I regressing back to a little kid. What am I talking about I wet myself while wearing a little girl's dress, man I am so screwed up.

“Okay let me turn on the water for the tub so you can have a nice bath. I don’t want your pretty new hairstyle getting wet, is that clear little Kellie?” I notice mommy putting bubble baby powder in the tub, and I watch her also putting some kind of liquids in from pink bottles. The bathroom fills up with the smell of flowers. I have to admit the smell is very nice, but very girly.

The tub fills up fast; I step in feeling how warm and tingly the tub feels. The stinging from my bare bottom spanking stings really bad when the water touches it then the pain goes away. “Oh this feels so good mommy.” I relax with my arms sitting on the edge of the tub.

“Hold still sweetie, let me put this over your hair so it will help keep your pretty hair all dry okay?”

I respond without even knowing what she is talking about. “Okay mommy I won't move.” Mommy pulls the pink plastic hair net over all my hair, and I seen mommy and both my sisters wear this and it is so girly I almost pee in the tub.

“Oh that is much better sweetie. Lift your arm for me.” I look and mommy is using a big fluffy sponge thing, and starts washing my back and under my arm after I lift it up. Oh, man she is giving me a bath like I am so new born or toddler.

The big sponge goes all over my back and then up and down both my arms. I feel like I am a doll or something, mommy just picks up my arm then wash’s it and lifts my foot than washes it.

I can feel the sponge start to go over my privates but I don’t feel it really touching my boy parts just washing between my legs. “Here now stand up like a big girl and be careful not to fall the tub is slippery sweetie.” Great, mommy is continuing to call me a girl or big girl or something. I ignore her so she see’s teasing me does not bother me, and hopefully she will stop.

“Okay I will be careful mommy.” I stand up and see how my body is so shinny now and it looks so babyish. My bottom doesn’t even sting as much when the air hits it.

The moment I stand up in the tub I notice mommy staring between my legs, so I look and my little, boy balls and penis look like there hiding inside my body. The sponges goes over and over my potty area as mommy finishes washing me up.

“Well looking between your legs sweetie when you grow up you will be sitting down to go pee like a big girl from now on.” I look between my legs more, I try to make my little boy parts pop out with my hand rubbing, and putting my finger in the hole that my boy parts went into down there, and nothing happens. I feel nothing inside of me. “Now pull your finger out of you that’s not how little girl's act.”

I look down and my finger is all the way inside me past the knuckle, all the way to my hand, I pull my finger out watching it. Mommy see’s that my penis and balls look like there either totally gone, or not wanting to come out and receded far back into my body. “Yea looks like standing up to pee is going to be a thought from your past and won't be happening again for you sweetie.”

“Not that you have to worry about that anyway since , looks like you’re going to need to be re-potty trained with all the accidents you have been having.” I look at mommy and I want to cry hearing her want to re-potty train me. Okay princess let’s get you dried off and changed.”

Mommy takes the long fluffy towel and wraps it under my arm pits making me look even more feminine as she pulls the plastic hair net thing off my head making my new pigtails hang down next to my face while mommy fixes them back to the old position.

I smile inward knowing I will not be wearing that super girly little baby's dress because it was soaked. Mommy holds my hand as we walk past my room; I hear all kinds of moving around inside my room. “Mommy what’s going on in my room I hear someone in there? What are they doing?”

“Oh don’t you worry your pretty head what your sisters are doing inside your old room.” What does she mean my old room? I feel so weird walking with a fluffy towel under my armpits, and my hair being styled with pigtails and short baby bangs.

“Okay sweetie.” I look up at mommy as she picks me up and lays me down on Peggy's changing table. “Now let me get this towel off of you and get you dressed sweetie.”

I am now laying totally naked on Peggy's changing table with my pigtails lying next to me. “Now don’t move sweetie.” I feel mommy lifting my feet in the air and a disposable diaper is sled under me. I look down between my legs and still see nothing poking out.

“Mommy why do I have to still wear a diaper I just had a little accident?” Mommy slides the little white plastic panties up my legs and over my new diaper. They are thicker plastic with like lace over them almost making them like shorts.

After I ask, my question mommy takes a step back and puts her hands on her hips and points at the big wet spot on her jeans from when I wet myself, and mommy with pee. “Do you really have to ask little princess?”

“No I guess not mommy.” I cannot look into her eyes seeing that she is still in her pee soaked jeans. I glance down at my feet-feeling mommy putting lace socks on my feet and folding down the edges even making them look more girly and childish.

I was starting to hope for some shoes that aren’t too girly, but mommy must have read my mind because she started to slide some dark blue Mary Jane shoes on my feet and buckle them. Oh well there super girly shoes but at least there not pink.

“Okay sweeties sit up so I can get you dressed, and then you can play with your big sister outside until dinner is ready.” I do as I am told, when mommy slides a long fluffy white with blue stripes shirt over my head.

I notice the white puffy sleeves and the weird looking collar that has blue with white stripes in it. Wow that looks like a little tie in front, hanging down. I feel mommy turn me around so she can button all the little white buttons up. I cannot see them yet until later when mommy takes my clothes off because there is, no way could I reach these buttons in the back.

“This is a weird looking shirt mommy, can I see what I look like in the mirror?” I look down at the shirt, and I notice the bottom of the long shirt puffs out and have three dark blue strips. The first strip is about an inch wide, and the second blue stripe is almost twice as wide with the third blue strip being twice as wide as the second is, and is on the bottom and goes the entire wall around me like the others.

The rest of the shirt is white except about half way up my chest there is a thin blue stripe that goes all the way around me like the ones on the bottom. This weird white shirt starts to puff out just under the thin blue stripe, and keeps puffing out until the bottom.

“Okay sweetie you are all changed, let me get you down from there so I can get a good look at you.” Mommy picks me up and puts me down on the floor. My feet make that typical girly sound when my Mary Jane’s shoes touch the hardwood floors in Peggy's room. “There is a long mirror on your closet door.”

I notice mommy pointing towards Peggy's large closet doors. “You mean Peggy’s closet right mommy, I turn and look at mommy while I made my comment correcting her. Which may have not been the best thing to be doing since she gave me a spanking earlier from correcting her.

“No sweetie this is your new room now, I switched your old room with Peggy. I figured since you need to use your changing table to change your wet diapers, so this is much easier. Plus you are the smallest in the family so you should have the smallest room.”

I feel mommy pulling and twisting on my new shirt, we walk over to the full wall mirror, and I see our reflection. “Mommy this is a dress and it looks like a little baby girl's dress I look like a little sailor girl or something.”

“It’s a sailor moon dress they are very popular with babies and toddlers, I mean this size dress fits you perfect sweetie. Now go show your sisters your pretty new outfit.” I start to cry softly and I feel a little pee squirt into the diaper, and I don’t even try to stop peeing I just cry softly. I stare at my reflection in the mirror when I rub my eyes my pigtails bounce.

Peggy runs into her old room seeing me crying in front of the mirror. “Mommy why is baby Kellie crying?” I hear her and I want to yell at her because I am not a baby no matter how I am dressed.

“Is she crying because she is so happy wearing her new pretty little sailor moon dress? She really does look pretty wearing it.”

I want to cry hearing little Peggy's comments but I ignore her because I am the little one now dressed in a diaper and wearing a baby girl's dress with pigtails. “I bet if you take little Kellie outside she will stop crying.”

“Can we go back to the park and play on the swings again. We had to come back early because she had a dirty diaper?” Peggy says while smiling at me.

I stop crying hearing Peggy's suggestion to mommy. “I think that’s a great idea but you need to make sure Sally and you watch the baby.”

“Has baby Kellie had her diaper changed lately mommy? Maybe I should check her?” mommy didn’t have a chance to respond when Peggy put her hand under my dress and stuck her fingers in my diaper. “She is a little wet mommy, should I change her now or wait to we come back?”

Mommy looks me in the eye shaking her head, being surprised that I wet my diaper again so fast. “No she should be okay until you come back from the park. Make sure you keep and I on Kellie since that is where you found her today in her other pretty dress okay Peggy?”

“Okay mommy we will.” Sally walks in the room and is updated by Peggy and mommy as the three of us walk out the front door.

I cannot believe I am outside again wearing a dress and a diaper, this dress is even shorter and more girly then the other. Oh, I hope and pray I do not see anyone I know outside.

We walk to the end of the drive way and down the street there are two girl's skipping our direction and I want to cry when I notice it is Cindy and Karen those two-bully girl's that started this whole nightmare. I can feel pee going into my diaper as we walk, I just ignore it and let myself get wetter. I guess life can get worse.

The end

I hope you have enjoyed my story, let me know if you think I should continue this story or not.

Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when I get feedback from my stories.

Thanks again,
Hugs,

Princess Panty boy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy

up
116 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Those little girl's

Plea'se get rid of the errant apo'strophe.

Hmmm

I should think if your muse will allow it to continue the story. You need to work out when to use there,their and they're (they are) correctly. Keep up the good work.