The Archmage and the Coin of Abraxis

Printer-friendly version

My name is Alexander Sanna and I’m a wizard...a real one and I’m over two thousand years old. Magic is all around us, no matter where we are magic is having some kind of a role in our lives and mostly only magic user’s can even sense it. My full name with titles is Alexander Nikolas Sanna Archmage of the Grand Court and the keeper of the archives.

For the most part once you learn how to use it magic is ridiculously easy to use, at least the everyday stuff like moving books around or opening doors. That is of course if you aren't in my home, once I learned enough and my master let me go out on my own I started warding and enchanting it. It started out small with just a simple one room hut but eventually became a massive, ancient ever growing castle. This is where the archives of all the magic in the world are kept, and not because people want it here but because they can’t take it from me. Magic grows over time, the older you get the more powerful you become and the average lifespan of a magic user is about three hundred years give or take a few decades.

I don’t tolerate people trying to come into my home and demanding that I hand over part of the archives to them especially if they have the gall to try and attack me. Tycho Brahe? Mmmhmm that idiot threw a blast of ice at me, so I weakened his bladder and the fool held it in too long at a banquet. After that I got a few nice quiet decades to myself and the archives. From time to time I get called to the outside world to deal with some kind of problem that the Grand Court either can't deal with or that they don’t understand.

That’s actually why I’m here in New York city at the northeastern sanctuary, the public may know that magic is real but they usually don't like knowing about our sanctuaries. So their hidden in plain site and the northeastern sanctuary happens to be in the New York Public Library. As I walk in through the front doors a small snarl of annoyance spreads across my face and head straight for the nearest staircase to my left. Naturally a young fool of a guard tries to stop me to the horror of my young apprentice Genevieve and I simply wave the ring on my right hand in front of his face as I keep walking. The ring has a griffon with a body under one foot and a jagged sword held in a talon and it shows that I’m a trustee of the library...among other things.

I go down the stairs and walk into the first elevator I see while I impatiently wait for Genevieve to balance her bags as she tries to walk. When she’s finally in I press the button for the deepest sub basement and hold it as I press my ring into small indentation next to the panel. Instantly there’s a bright flash and were in a large vaulted chamber made out of solid marble and thousands of lit candles light up the room.

As we start walking across the room towards a large set of bronze double doors a group of old men the cliched long beards and stern old ladies walk through it. The two young wizards standing guard outside of the doors laugh at me as I walk up to them.

“No your not going into the Court of the Elders, you're barely even eighteen kid.” He says as he pushes me away.

Suddenly my right hand shoots out and I focus my mind on the two of them before I quickly pull it back towards me and up as quickly and violently as possible. They instantly are yanked up off their feet and thrown nearly forty feet behind me.

“Respect your elders boy” I snarl at him before straightening my suit and walking through the door. Inside the room the elders are all sitting in a big circle of chairs and I walk straight to the largest one...the throne of the Archmage.

“I want to go back home as soon as possible so please hurry and tell me why you asked me here.” I say as I sit down.

The oldest elder stands up and with dread I see his chest puffing up, “Without formalities Argus.” I say as I raise my hand for him stop before he even starts.

“Yes of course Archmage, we requested your help because we have been getting reports that the Coin of Abraxis is somewhere in the northeast.” He says as he sits down in his chair doing his best to look more superior than me.

I’ve made more than a few mistakes in my life but none have been more aggravating or potentially as dangerous as the damn Coin of Abraxis. It was just after the fall of the western empire that I thought I knew enough to control a fully fledged demon. So I summoned Abraxis and binded it to an old gold coin, problem is I had no way to know just how powerful Abraxis was already. It was the first and only time that I ever went up against something or someone that was an even match for me. Abraxis is a massively powerful archdemon (no relation towards an archmage or anything like that) and unlike the other archdemon's it doesn't care about death, pain and just plain carnage, Abraxis cares about sex, lust.

It used it's power to alter the look of the coin, by changing one side to that of hugely muscled, good looking and well endowed man. The other side is of a beautiful women with large hips, small waist, large round ass and large breasts. All have a libido that starts normal but quickly increases to nearly astronomical levels. Over the centuries I’ve been called to different territories to try and deal with the coin, but I’ve been unable to destroy it and so have only been able to banish it to the bottom of the ocean. Abraxis is always able to get the coin into some fools hands after only a few years and so the cycle starts all over again.

“Where?” I ask.

“Manhattan in an old brownstone.” He replies.

I immediately get up and within a few minutes am outside of the building trying to get my bearings and see if I can sense the coin. Genevieve stands next to me and practically radiates fear, she clearly remembers what I told her about Abraxis and how dangerous it is. Soon I can sense the coin and grab her wrist as I move us to the front of the brownstone. With a bit more magic I get us into the building and start looking for the coin right away, it doesn’t take to long before I find the home office. The sight does nothing to surprise me as I’ve seen it hundreds of times over the years, a gorgeous woman with a tiny waist, wide hips and large round ass and breasts just a bit smaller than her head is bouncing wildly on a hugely muscled mans massive cock. She screams in pure joy as the man stands up and forces her onto her hands and knees before slamming his cock in and out in a spectacular speed. I leave them to the pleasure for the time being as I see the glint of a gold coin on the floor next to a huge ornately carved wooden desk.

As I see the coin I reach my hand out and start to summon all my focus to banish the coin yet again. But as I do I hear Genevieve gasp loudly and spin around to face the two changed. The man is sitting on the couch rubbing his cock as the woman stands with her eyes glowing bright red and black smoke curling around her hands and fingers.

“Abraxis…” I mutter.

“Meddlesome gnat…” She snarls before whipping her hands out towards me sending wave of fire at me and my apprentice. It screams towards us and slams into my shield at the very last second and as I let the fire push in on the shield the ends of it wrap around it and form a globe before I throw it back at her.

“Oh my god, oh my god...that...that’s not possible.” Mutters Genevieve as the globe smashes into the floor in front of the demon and immediately starts to melt it’s flesh off. Suddenly there's an ear splitting scream before the both of us are thrown into the wall behind us.

Next thing I know Abraxis has a hellfire whip wrapped around my neck screaming in joy and channeling all of it’s power and hatred through it. I scream in agony barely able to even keep my eyes open and only slightly aware that Genevieve is focusing her mind on Abraxis. Quickly I realize I won’t last much longer and refocus on the coin channeling everything I can spare into banishing it.

“NOOOO!” Abraxis scream’s as I break through it’s warding on the coin, it along with Abraxis disappears. The man is still sitting there on the couch mindlessly rubbing his cock.

“Get me…get me out...of here now...Genevieve…” I gasp barely able to speak. With that she grabs my wrist and as Abraxis is no longer in the brownstone she’s able to move us right away. Suddenly I’m laying on the floor in my study and Genevieve is rummaging through the cabinets beneath the bar.

“Found it!...Here drink this sir…” She says as she pulls a cork from a small vial and hands it to me.

“Wha..what is it?” I ask.

“Rejuvenation potion...not too powerful but it should be enough so that you can do something.” She replies with a huge proud smile on her face.

“Potion...but you're terrible at potions…your simple sleeping draft ended up dissolving stone.” I say as I gingerly hold the vial at arms length.

“Well...that was once! Plus I tried this one already...remember the Babylonian Chronicles!?” She says as her happiness falters for a second before springing back to brilliant life.

“Hhm that’s how you got it done? It was good work…” I mutter to myself before taking a deep breath and swallowing the potion. Instantly I feel a rushing of energy and all the small pains and aches immediately disappear...hhm good potion.

“Alright your now an intermediate in potions.” I say as I get up and see the smile on her face before walking out of the study and across the hallway to the central chamber of the archives.

“Umm sir what are you looking for? Maybe I can help.” She says as I go through the enchanted index getting angrier and angrier as I can’t find the book.

“Cyrille Chevalier’s Livre de la vie....” I mumble.

“Oh that’s over here...I moved it to the neo rare section...crap I didn't tell you about that…” She says with a look of worry.

“Why do you need this? I thought Cyrille was just a crackpot and could barely even move a spoon.” She asks as she places it on the table in front of me.

“No he was a genius...some of the time…most of his theories ended up being completely unfounded and the basis for them tended to just be hallucinations. But there was a few things that weren’t, one of them being a spell that could grant the caster a new body.” I say.

“That’s the spell that I need…for the last two hundred years or so my magic that keeps me alive has been getting weaker and weaker. Over the years I’ve done my best to use as little magic as possible but the fight with Abraxis has changed things, I was hoping I would have more time to prepare for this.” I say as I finally find the spell I’m looking for.

“What do you mean a new body?” She asks.

“Over the years I’ve determined that the only way to get a new body that can actually handle the kind of power I have is to basically start a new...” I reply.

“That doesn’t make any sense what do you mean start anew?” She says angrily.

“I have to change myself into a woman...Genevieve. It’s the only way...I’m the only one that can stop Abraxis for good and I'm no where near ready enough to destroy that coin. Male and female bodies are different just enough that it will basically reset everything except for just how powerful I am.” I reply finally getting towards the end of my patience. I walk to the end of the table and scrounge around in a pile of odds and ends before finally finding the two clear stones.

I hand one to her before grasping the other in my right hand and a moment later a quick bright flash reveals the stone to be deep glowing blue. “Pay attention this is the last thing I’m going to teach you in this body.” I say to her.

“This is a used memory stone and the one you have is empty, memory stones can be used to store memories and knowledge. Now hold the stone in your hand tightly as you concentrate on what ever memories you want to store in it then imagine seeing the memory inside the stone as you use the mind push technique I taught you.” I say as she quickly follows my instructions and a moment later the stone in her hand is a deep glowing blue.

“It’s the same thing with knowledge and skills, you just have to bring up a memory of how you do something and it will be copied to the stone.” I say.

“It’s amazing, I’ve never even heard of it before.” She says as she looks up at me in awe.

“Most people don’t know about it, and the ones that do tend to not understand just how useful it can be...further proof that they're idiots.” I say barely hiding my disgust.

“There’s also no limit on how much a stone can hold, only on how much the user can actually concentrate on. This one has everything I’ve ever learned or experienced in my entire life, also once you use a stone to store something it’s done, you can’t store anything else. Only the person that stored the information can access it unless they specifically imprint the permission on the information, I’ll teach you that another time.” I say.

“Now I need to cast this spell...after the spell is completed and the transformation is done, from what I’ve determined the transformation will knock me out for awhile after it’s done. So use that levitation technique I taught you and move me to my bedroom.” I say. With that everything has been taken care of and we walk out of the library and into the entrance hall.

“Why are we here sir?” Genevieve asks.

“I have no idea what could happen, and the last thing I want is for the library to be damaged, go around the corner and wait in the kitchen for this to be over.” I reply, immediately she hurries off towards the kitchens and I start to cast the spell by as always focusing.

After a moment I start the saying the spell, “Triae hac vita possit esse illis coepit denuo viribus renascitur.” The second that I finish I look down and see my hands glowing as they slowly become smaller and feminine and I notice that my once fitted shoes, suit and shirt are becoming baggier on me. Just then I double over with loud grunt as it seems each bone in my body is broken over and over again as it’s being reformed as I feel the unnerving sensation of my the skin on my bubbling and squirming. My slacks become extremely tight as my hips swell outwards and a weird suction like feeling starts around my waist. Next I notice my shoulders become smaller as the jacket starts to slip off them and long dark strands of hair fall in front of my face. Just then the suction feeling around my waist moves between my legs, at first I can slowly feel my testicles and cock are pulled up into my body and soon it get’s quicker and quicker. The changes move to my ass as I feel it start to grow and slowly squeeze into my slacks, a moment after my ass starts to grow a pressure in my chest starts. Soon my chest starts to grow outwards as the pressure finally has nowhere else to go, it’s a slow but steady growth. Soon my shirt starts to get uncomfortably tight and soon after that I can feel and hear the buttons on the shirt start to strain as they try to hold in my new large and heavy breasts.

It feels like the transformation goes on for hours but as I fall to the ground I realize it's only been a few minutes at the most. As I drop to my hands and knees a gasp escapes my lips with the weight and force of my breasts falling. It doesn’t take long until my arms give out and everything starts to go dark and a small part of my mind registers the pain as I land on my breasts and how awkward it all is. The last thing I notice is hearing Genevieve’s heels clicking on the stone floor and echoing through the room and her gasping loudly as she comes into the entrance hall.

“Mmhmm…” I moan as I stretch out in my bed, the smooth sheets and amazingly soft mattress and comforter feel like the closes thing to heaven possible.

“Umm sir...or mam...mistre...oh what ever. Are you ok?” I hear Genevieve ask as I slowly open my eyes and I feel her sit on the side of the bed.

“Fi...fin...arrrch...fine.” I say before gasping at the sound of my now very feminine voice, the first thing that comes to my mind is how much my voice nearly oozes sex with it’s rich and somewhat deep sound.

“Thank the heavens! I was so scared you weren’t going to wake up...the elders sent emissaries to talk to you but you were still unconscious.” She says without even trying to hide any of the fear or relief.

“They demanded to know what happened in Manhattan, apparently the man that was in the office is in the hospital with exhaustion and a few other ailments and since he was found still holding his...thing it’s causing a lot of attention.” She says.

“They demanded!?” I say with every last drop of anger I can summon.

“*gulp*...yes” She says quietly.

I practically jump out of the bed and immediately regret it as my legs give out the second I put my weight on them. Genevieve helps me back into the bed and covers me with the comforter again, all the while doing everything she can to look somewhere other than my naked body.

“You're still too weak, probably another day or so before you can get up...I tried giving you another rejuvenation potion but it didn’t do anything.” She says.

“Fine...I guess I’ll just try and rest. Wait, how long was I unconscious?“ I say as I sink into the pillows.

“Three days.” She replies.

“Were they the only ones to cause any trouble?” I ask, she simply nods her head as I lean back into the pillows and close my eyes.

“I hope you don’t mind but while you were unconscious I took you measurements as best as I could so that I could go get you some clothes that at least fit well enough for us to go and get you better stuff.” She says.

“Mmm that’s fine...you can go now and get them if you like.” I say as I slowly drift off into sleep again.

My dreams are nothing like anything I expected to have even now as a woman. I’m back in the office of the Manhattan brownstone with my arm’s stretched out holding onto the back of the couch as massive muscled man wildly rams his cock in out of my pussy. My huge breasts swing back and forth repeatedly smacking into my chin as the man tightly grips my wide hips and occasionally slaps my round ass. I scream my lungs out as he picks up his pace even more and as I suddenly see Genevieve grab one of my huge breasts and start to suck on it. Genevieve's work on my breast and the man slamming his cock into my pussy sends me over the edge never to see it again as I start to scream even louder. It goes on for hours the man filling my pussy with his cum before moving to my ass, it feels like he’s going to rip me apart but soon the hellish pain turns to heavenly joy and again he fill’s me with his cum until it feels as if I’m going to explode.

He moves onto Genevieve as she keeps greedily sucking on my tits while I joyfully rub my massively distended belly and watch with every thrust of the mans cock as Genevieve’s body slowly goes from slim and curveless to a jaw dropping classical hour glass. Eventually her breasts even come close to rivaling mine while the rest of her body is nearly a match for mine including her distended belly. I lay down on the ground while gently cradling my belly as if I was carrying a precious life. Genevieve places her quivering cum dripping pussy over my face and I slowly get to work licking it clean as she works to swallow the man's entire cock. More hours pass as the man pours even more cum down her throat and I do my best to drive her to as many orgasms as possible. Soon it’s my turn and I eagerly start on the mans cock as Genevieve gleefully buries her face into my pussy. The first time the man cum’s is like nothing else I have ever experienced before, it feel’s like a torrent of cum as I somehow am able to swallow all but a miniscule amount. I groan as my belly stretches even more but I continue moving my mouth along his cock desperate for more. I stop counting somewhere around the twelfth time he cums as Genevieve keeps working her tongue around in my pussy. By the time he slumps down onto the couch in exhaustion my belly sticks out a foot to each side of my body and at least another three out from it. The skin feels like a dangerously taught drum and isn’t helped as Genevieve happily rubs the tight skin with her marvelous breasts and oddly shakes me at the same time.

“Ahh thank you.” He gasps quietly before slumping over and snoring quietly.

The shaking gets more and more urgent and strong as she squeezes one of my breasts only for them to squirt out a large amount of milk into her face. I desperately try to reach around my belly and bury my hand into my red hot pussy but it’s just too big.

“Master wake up! Wake Up!!” I hear from far away, I hear it over and over as the shaking gets even more urgent.

“Hmmh what?” I mutter.

“You’ve been asleep for three days again, you need to get up and eat...I haven’t been able to get you to eat or drink anything.” She says.

“Fine...fine I’m up…*ruummb*...*ruummb*...*ruummb*...and give me the food please.” I say as the rumbling of my empty belly echo’s loudly through the room.

“It’s over on the table...here put this robe on and I’ll help you to the table.” She says before handing me a small silk robe. Even sitting down it barely even touches my knees and only just covers my now huge chest and hips. She wraps an arm around my back and places the other on my belly as I slowly make my way over to the table and waiting feast.

The second I sit down I grab the waiting glass of orange juice and gulp it down in what seems less than a heartbeat. Only to move on to a plate of french toast and greedily grab the entire platter as I dump a ridiculous amount syrup over them before stuffing my mouth full.

Finally after a few moments of me stuffing myself and Genevieve staring at me in shock from across the table. “Second level...old armory...sixth door on the left and...the chest with an Archon diamond fused to it...grab three vial’s and come back here.” I say through bites of food.

“Yes master...right away!” She says as she jumps out of her chair and runs out of the room.

Ten minutes later she’s back with the vial’s and their vibrant violet contents gently sloshing around. As I look up at her I just barely catch the look of surprise on her face when she see’s how much I’ve eaten. Some how I was able to save a few pieces of french toast for her but all the eggs, little sausage links and most of the pancakes are all gone. I lean back in the chair and rub my surprisingly smooth belly even though I can feel how full it is.

“Here are the vial’s master.” She says as she places them on the table before sitting down and taking a small bite of her breakfast.

“Oh for the love of magic...I’m not a master anymore, nor will I ever be again so at least call me ma'am or mistress if you want to be formal.” I sigh loudly.
“Yes mas...mis...sorry...yes ma’am.” She stutter’s before continuing her breakfast. I sit there in my chair for a while longer as I feel the huge breakfast restoring my energy, eventually the ache in my belly subsides and I pick up one of the vials.

“Ma’am what are they? I’ve never seen them before...or even most of those rooms either to be honest.” She asks as she pushes her plate away and looks up at me.

“What never explored before Genevieve?” I ask with a small smirk on my face.

“Umm...n...you knew?” She asks sheepishly looking everywhere but me.

“Of course I did, everyone always explores for awhile when they first come here.” I say with a small laugh.

“Oh well...I never got that far...the halls down there scare me.” She says quietly.

“I keep meaning to summon more candles for the deeper corridors and halls, but I so rarely go down there.” I say after watching her for a minute.

“The vials are what your rejuvenation potions might be after a few thousand years, unlike most potions rejuvenation potions actually become more powerful over time. These were extremely powerful when they were made and that was about six hundred years ago now...well you can guess just how powerful they’ll be.” I say as I put the vial back down on the table.

“Oh! I got those clothes for you, it’s just a dark t-shirt, jeans, bra and panties along with a pair of gym shoes.” She says as she hurries over to a corner and grabs two plastic bags.

“The shirt might be a bit small on you along with the jeans too...your measurements can be a bit difficult to find unless you want to wear the same stuff grandmas do. All in all it’ll be just fine to get you to a few store’s and actually try some stuff on so we can get better fitting clothes.” She says as she hands the bags to me.

“We don’t need to go shopping Genevieve, this will do just fine.” I say as I look through the bag.

“No it really won’t those jeans will be too tight and the shirt will most likely stop just above your belly button, and what, are you going to wear those clothes for two thousand years along with that bra which if I did the measurements right which by the way I’m terrible at the bra is going to be about two cup sizes too small. You need clothes that fit and you need enough to last at least a week, after that I can go and just pick stuff out for you since I’ll know your measurements.” She says with anger clearly building in her voice.

“Ok ok enough…I’ll go get cleaned up and dressed then we can go and get this over with.” I say as I hold my hands up in surrender before getting up and walking towards the bathroom trying to ignore the bouncing and sway of my breasts along with my very feminine gait that my wide hips force me to take.

“Oh in the two drawers to the left of the sink, I got some deodorant, and other feminine products…you shouldn’t need anything other than the deodorant also when you pee make sure you wipe with bit of toilet paper...just trust me on that.” She says before I close the door.

The burning sensation centered in my face surprises me as I realize that I was embarrassed that she had to tell me all that. I spend much longer in the bathroom than I normally would as I do everything I can to protect my sensitive flesh from the hot water and the pressure of the shower while still trying to wash my body. Drying off is a whole other thing as I quickly realize it isn’t a good idea to rub a towel over my skin to dry off and resort to patting every reachable inch of my super curvy and sexy body. As I dry off I notice that my legs are completely hairless as well as under my arms and crotch but after a moment I put it out of my mind as I figure it must have just been the spell. It’s like electricity running up my legs as I pull the white panties up my legs and pull them over my hips, they feel a bit too tight as they squeeze my hips and leave a small bit of fat stick over the top.

“Arrgh!” I yell out loud as I try to put the damned bra on, my huge breasts swing around and everytimeI get them in the cups they pop right out as I reach behind to secure the hooks.

“Ma’am is everything ok?” I hear Genevieve ask through the door.

“No I can’t get this damn bra on.” I reply as I try and fail again with bra.

“Do want some help?” She asks. My answer is to simply unlock the door and open it for her. She walks in and in just a few seconds the bra is secured and uncomfortably holding my tits in place. I can clearly see what she meant about the bra being too small as the straps dig deep into my skin.

“Yup way to small, spectacular cleavage though. Shame about the panties, I really thought those would fit well.” She says as she slowly walks around me, I can’t help but to finally look in the mirror. My eyes immediately snap to my chest and marvel at the cleavage she was talking about, with the too small bra my breasts spill out the top by at least a few inches along with more than a bit of under boob and side boob too. It takes a bit of effort but eventually I’m able to tear my attention from my chest finally see how wide my hips are and how dramatically small my waist is compared to them. My arms and legs slim and slightly toned as they fit perfectly to my body with a large firm heart shaped ass that from what I have heard seems to be a bubble butt. My hair seems to be ridiculously long and dark as a raven framing a beautifully feminine face with sultry dark emerald green eyes and plump red lips. All in all I have the definition of an hourglass figure if not an extremely drastic version of one and dark olive skin from my Greek heritage.

“The jeans are going to be a bit of trouble too, it’s going to take a good bit of work to get them over your hips.” She says after spending a few minutes looking at my new body.

She was completely right about the jeans it takes us nearly ten minutes off jumping around to get them over my hips along with my breasts popping free of their tight confinement to get them over my hips. After getting the jeans on and then my breasts back into the bra I pull the t-shirt on which just like she said stops just above my belly button, it also almost acts as a second bra as it stretches tightly across my chest. My breasts are so big that they force the shirt to have a rather deep v neck to it and shows a considerable amount of cleavage.

It’s another thirty minutes before were in front of a small lingerie boutique after I moved us from the castle to a small secluded alley a few blocks from the store.

“We can get your measurements here and hopefully a few pairs of panties for you too, I’m not sure if they’ll have any bras in stock but it’s worth a try.” She says before walking into the store and leaving me to hurry after her painfully aware of the eyes staring at me.

“Yes...may I help you?” Asks an uptight and sever looking middle aged woman.

“Hi my friend needs to have her measurements taken and hopefully find some good bras and panties please.” Says Genevieve with a bright bubbly smile.

“Hmm...very well follow me please.” The woman says and heads to the back of the store while she actually has her nose slightly upturned. It only takes her a few minutes to get my measurements all the while making small arrogant noises.

“42JJ for the bra...24 for the waist and 42 for the hips.” She says as she walks back out to the front of the store and comes back a few minutes later with a few bras and panties.

“Is this everything you have?” Asks Genevieve as she looks down at the small pile of dreary looking lingerie.

“No but this is what your friend can afford.” She says.

“Oh for gods sake enough with your elitist mentality, bring everything you have and I will judge whether I can afford it or not, not some simple minded old woman.” I say as I put every last drop of venom into each word. She looks daggers at me before stalking back out to the front leaving Genevieve to look at me with a mixture of shock and unbridled glee on her face.

“Oh be quiet...I have no patience for things like her.” I scold her before the woman comes back actually pulling a cart with the panties on top and bras on the bottom. It takes a bit more than forty minutes before we get plenty of bras and panties, I tried to get regular bikini panties and full coverage bras but Genevieve tosses most of them out and replaces them with a mix of what I soon find out to be push up, demi and even a few strapless bras. For the panties she kept a few bikinis but most are thongs, hip hiphuggers and these things called cheekinis, almost everything has some amount of lace on it if not completely and they all make up a vibrant rainbow.

“Two thousand six hundred seventy three dollars and forty two cents.” The woman says with her smug satisfied smile plastered to her face again. In answer I simply pull a sleek black credit card with a gold emblem on it. The second she sees the card what little blood is in her face quickly drains from it and she visibly shakes as she runs the card and hands me the bags.

We walk out of the store holding the bags and unable to stop from laughing, I laugh so much that I barely even notice how womanly my laugh is.

“Ok what the hell was that? Why did she just suddenly get so terrified?” She asks as we head down the street for a clothing store.

“Well the second she saw the card she knew that I could afford it all, the card is from one of the oldest bank’s in the world. Most people don’t even know about it, except for the more high end places like the stores around here. Even if she didn’t recognize the card the payment would have been accepted.” I say with a laugh.

“How come you’ve never let me use it when I had to buy you something? You always just pay me back what I had to spend. She asks.

“What and give you the ability to buy a country...or five on my dime?” I ask with a smile as we walk into the store.

“Hmm true...I guess I would.” She says with big smile. “By the way what's the big deal with the emblem other than it being the emblem of an old bank?”

“There are net worth requirements to have an account with the bank, along with fee’s and required amounts to be deposited every month. Since she recognized the card she knew without a doubt that I could afford it all.” I reply.

“Exactly how rich are you?” She asks with a laugh.

“I was born before the Roman Republic became an empire, I helped Giovanni di Bicci de' Medici set up his bank even warding his vaults for him, I was with Leif Ericson when he setup his winter camp and a high ranking member of the Knights Templar until just a few decades ago among many other things. So how rich do you think I might be?” I reply.

“Oh...am I ever going to get a raise?” She asks.

“No.” I say before walking off to look at the clothes.

Again were in luck as they have a huge selection of clothes that fit me perfectly and we end up with a bunch of jeans, tiny shorts which Genevieve makes me get, long skirts, pencil skirts again which she makes me get and shirts, blouses and tons of other things. Along with elegant professional dresses that are also extremely sexy we end up getting countless pairs of shoes from sexy sky high heels to sandals and everything else in between.

We spend hours in the store as the staff happily help us with whatever we need quickly building up a collection of clothes that end up costing well over forty thousand dollars. We spend a few minutes assuring the staff that we can carry everything and head for the nearest alley where as soon as were clear of anyone that can see us we move ourselves back to the castle.

By the time all the shopping is done it’s already eight at night and Genevieve excuses herself to head to bed after the long day, as she walks out of the room the exhaustion hits me like a mountain. I quickly peel the clothes off and give a deep sigh of relief as I free my breasts from the tiny bra before climbing into the bad.

More of the dreams with the man and Genevieve invade my sleep, it feels like years but eventually I wake up to realize that it’s just after dawn. I slept for nearly ten hours again and feel amazingly well rested as I climb out of the huge bed. I walk into the bathroom still marveling over how my breasts jiggle around and sway to the sides just a bit while I can feel my ass and thighs jiggling around a bit with each step too. I step into the shower and stand under the hot water until it starts to get cold I’m surprised as I realize the hot water system I created for the castle has actually run out and can’t keep up with the current demand. It doesn’t take me too long to finish up in the bathroom and I stand in front of the closet that is now filled with the new clothes.

I grab the most sensible panties that I can find being a black lace bikini along with a matching bra and do my best to ignore the feeling of the soft material sliding up my smooth legs they fit me perfectly. Again I find the bra to be my downfall even though it should fit me perfectly my breasts refuse to stay in place and my arms are just a bit too short to reach the back.

Suddenly an idea comes roaring into my mind and I hurry into the bathroom where I stand in front of the mirror with my back turned to it. With a bit of effort I send my focus out with what I want to happen and suddenly can see my bareback. It’s amazing and quite unnerving at the same time as I see my wide hips and large round ass held firmly by the lace panties. It’s one thing to see my huge breasts in a mirror in a normal way but from this point of view it becomes even more evident how big they are as the sides of them can clearly be seen from behind me. I shake my head softly trying to get my mind back where it should be and easily fasten the bra up before my sight is suddenly back to where it should be. The feeling of the of a bra that actually fits perfectly is amazing, it isn’t tight at all but holds them firmly while giving a heavenly amount of support. Even as I walk out of the bathroom the only real movement is that they jiggle and shake around as if they were made of jello which is a whole other sensation in itself.

I’m back in front of the closet and stare at everything in exasperation as I try and find the least feminine clothes. Eventually I decide on a pair of jeans and flowing black blouse with a rather low cut to it that shows the majority of the top of my breasts off. While the jeans fit every last one of my curves and only require a little bit of effort to get into their still a little tight but nothing that will be too uncomfortable, I finish up with a dark pair of of flats, some of the least feminine shoes that Genevieve would let me get.

I head straight for the kitchens doing my best to ignore the new way my body moves and it’s sensations not to mention the long hair that refuses to stay out of my face. As I walk into the kitchen I wave my hands a few times and instantly a french press is filled with piping hot water and coffee grounds and moved to a tray along with a few coffee mugs and other things. The tray follows me as I walk through the corridors and into the central chamber of the library. Every time I walk into the library my breath catches in my throat, it’s huge going up fifteen floors with the center area being four hundred feet by six hundred feet at least the last time I checked. Each wing to the north, west and east is even bigger than that and contains tens of millions of books, scroll’s and clay tablets among other things and again the last time I checked all of this goes up fifteen floors.

Dark ancient wood and stone make up the entire place with thousands of hovering candles casting their beautifully warm glow over everything. I riffle through the index’s until I find what I’m looking for and as I make sure the tray is set down on the table I feel my magic kick in again as I quickly start moving through the air to the twelfth floor west wing. As I place myself back on the floor I land perfectly and walk along the balcony until I find the section and books I’m looking for. I spend hours going through the books until Genevieve walks in and takes a seat across from me. She picks up one of the books and takes a look at the contents before grabbing a cup of coffee from the press.

“Learn anything new?” She asks.

In answer I give a quick look towards her chest and focus on them growing by another cup size. It starts slow but as she has a very slim body it quickly becomes obvious that it’s worked by the small bulges from her top. She gives a small squeal as her hands shoot up towards her chest and she feels the new swell of her breasts and her tighter bra.

“Oh my god! What!?...You figure out how to do that?” She says loudly.

“Mmhmm, I tried to make mine smaller along with my ass and hips too but for some reason it wouldn’t work.” I say as I give her chest a quick look again and they slowly go back to their previous tiny flat state. She looks down again as the tight feeling in chest disappears and a brief disappointed look flashes across her face.

“You wanted it to stay that way didn’t you?” I ask.

“Umm yes ma’am...I’ve always wished I had a nicer body...I tried to change it a few years ago but I’m not powerful enough.” She says quietly.

“I have a few tasks for you to do for me Genevieve then when you get back I’ll see what I can do about that.” I say as I turn the page of the book.

“Re...rea…really?! You mean it?” She stutters as a look of hope flashes across her face.

“I prefer my apprentices happy and so if that takes you having a curvier body then so be it.” I say as I look up at her.

“Now I need to go back to New York and find that man from the brownstone, as much as I loathe to admit it the elders are right and we need to do something about him, once you find him bring him here. Next I need you to go to Berlin and see Henrich Glusten show him your apprentice’s seal and tell him you’ve come to pick up the Slenitin box, it’s heavy so be prepared. Then I need you to go to Tower of London park, look for a medium sized worn boulder it’ll have an imprint of a dragon spitting fire on it, put your hand on it and say “Aperi mihi locus in nomine Merlinus”. The boulder will show a small passage that will lead you into the Tower and then into a small chamber bring the bag here.” I say.

“Do them in any order that is easiest for you, and for the man in New York put this around his neck it will make him docile and obedient as well as...limp and help with lowering his building lust.” I say as I push a small red leather box towards her.

“Yes ma’am right a way!...and thank you!” She says before nearly running from the room.

It only takes me another thirty minutes to finish with the books and then with a wave of my hand they fly back up to the twelfth floor and I walk into the hallway. As I walk down my hair gets in my face again and finally the annoyance is more than I can take and I pull a small white hair tie from my pockets. I smile happily as the rest of my hair is pulled through the tie and held firmly in a ponytail high up on the back of my head, finally the damn hair is under control.

I walk down flight after flight of stairs until I reach the third level, as I step out of the stairwell and walk into the hallway I find that it’s pitch black. “Damn candles.” I mutter before summoning candles to line the hallway and a few to follow me, with the new light from the candles I make my way to the end of the hallway where I find a door sealed with magic. Normally seals like this would take quite a bit of effort and time to break but as I was the one that created it I simply walk straight through it as it falls to pieces. Once through I quickly put up a new one and follow the stairs all the way up to the top to find a large old room filled with bottles and cabinets.

It takes a few hours but with my magic I get the room cleaned up and find the chests that I’m looking for. I spend a few more hours in the room as I work to get it organized again, it’s been quite a while since I was last in here...a few hundred years actually. Suddenly I sense that two people have moved into the entrance hall, the only people it could be is Genevieve and the brownstone man. I finish up with the last few things and move over to the wall to my left where a small identical painting of the room hangs. Identical except for the second door in the room and when I put my finger on it while focusing on walking through the door I’m immediately moved to my bedroom.

A few minutes later I walk into the entrance room to see Genevieve and the brownstone man waiting for me as he holds the chest. Even with his white scrubs from I’m guessing what ever hospital or mental institute he was they fail to hide just how muscled he really is.

“Any trouble?” I ask as I walk down the staircase to the floor.

“Nope I went to London first, then got him and lastly went to Berlin, wasn’t difficult at all just took a while.” She says.

“What’s your name?” I ask the man as I look up at him, he looks like hes at least a foot taller than me at probably 6’5”.

“Charles.” He says in a deep rumbling voice.

“Put the chest down please Charles. My name is Alexander…sorry Alexandra Sanna and this is my apprentice Genevieve, we will be taking care of you from now on, you may call me mistress, ma’am or madam which ever one you are most comfortable with. What did you look like before you were changed?” I say as he places the chest down with a loud thump, even with his muscles it’s clear the chest’s weight was a serious strain for him.

“Small, weak and old...but wealthy. Never really had anyone in my life so when I changed women were attracted to me, it was great but as I slept with more and more women the urges got more powerful. Then I met that woman that was in the study, we fucked for days...pretty much non stop and then that’s when you came in.” He says.

“You can’t be in normal society any more Charles, your urges will only get worse and eventually hurt someone possibly even many someones. That medallion can only help to a certain point, eventually your urges will be too strong even for my own powers. I would also like to try some tests on you if that would be acceptable, nothing dangerous of course but we can talk more about that later.” I tell him.

“So you will need to stay here, we can find things to keep you busy and give you a good home, hopefully in the meantime I can figure out a better solution. I also suggest that you have Genevieve take care of any affairs concerning your brownstone or any other property along with any other assets, unless you're ok with potentially losing it all.” I say.

“Ok...thank you.” He says as he stands there looking at the ground.

“Genevieve could you please show him to the guest room at the end of the boarding hall and then come see me in the library?” I say as I turn towards her.

“Of course ma’am.” She says as she motions for Charles to follow her up the stairs. I focus on the chest and it lifts into the air before slowly drifting behind me as I walk to the library. As the chest is gently placed on the table I focus on it opening and it starts to glow a bright white before slowly opening, just then Genevieve walks in and waits nervously by the end of the table after placing the little pouch on it. I look in the chest and see that all the bottles are still intact after all these years along with a few scrolls and trinkets that I had thrown in.

“You did a good job Genevieve I appreciate it all.” I say as I sit down in a chair and look at her.

“S..so you’ll do it then?” She asks excitedly.

“Yes I will, what do you want your body to be like?” I ask.

“Like yours but not quite so much either, if possible I was hoping for 38G-24-38 measurements also with a butt just slightly smaller than yours so it fits well with my body.” She says.

“I don’t know if I can get them exactly but I promise to do my best.” I say, with that she immediately pulls her top and skirt off before shimming out of her panties and bra. She has a beautifully slim body but virtually straight from head to toe.

I start with her hips and ass as her hips look like their being inflated with air they start to look like a slightly smaller version of mine and from the side her ass cheek looks like a large firm melon. Next comes her waist as it’s sucked in just a little bit since she was already close to it, I give her arms, legs and belly a bit of definition while also making her skin super soft too and improving a few other things along the way. Next comes her breasts, they grow slowly at first but soon look to be nearly a DD and after that it only takes another moment before they look to be about the right size, I spend another few minutes getting them just right as I make them firmer while still being soft and make sure that they look like their defying gravity.

“Oh my god…” She says as she runs her hands over her hips and squeezes her ass before giving it a gentle slap and feeling it jiggle around. But the things she marvels over the most are her large breasts as she cradles them in her hands. They look even bigger in her tiny hands while she squeezes them and moans quietly.

“Thank you, thank you so much.” She says while still grasping them and unable to move her eyes away.

“I made a few adjustments, nothing you wont mind I’m sure, along with altering your clothes so that they now fit your new body.” I say to her and can’t help but smile at the look of joy on her face.

“Now, you like Charles or at the very least lust for him yes?” I ask.

“What?! No!...well yes I guess...but I like women too.” She says sheepishly.

“I tried helping someone a few hundred years ago, but nothing I tried worked. I didn’t even have that medallion until a few years ago, these urges Charles was talking about are protected by magic that I can’t get through but the magic is powered by the urges so the lower the urges the weaker the power.” I say.

“Ok so what does that have to do with me, as you say lusting for him?” She asks.

“The only way I have ever seen those urges lower is through sex...a lot of it.” I say as I see it dawn on her face a second before I say it.

“Oh…” She says.

“That why I want to know if it’s something you would even want, I could always find someone else if need be though.” I say.

She stands there for a few minutes with her arms crossed over her belly without a word before looking at me and nodding her head “Ok” she says.

“Good go bring Charles to my room and I’ll bring a few other things that I would like to test out.” I say as she nods her head and practically skips out of the room still overjoyed about her new body and possibly over the new aspect of her job. I take one of the bottles from the chest along with the small pouch and make my way to my bedroom. As I walk in I see that Genevieve and Charles still aren’t here and so focus on the bottle in my hand as I make a few adjustments to its contents with it’s bright red glow.

A moment later Genevieve walks in with Charles a few steps behind her and staring at her bare jiggling ass. I direct him to lay on the bed after having him take his clothes off and summon a pair of manacles that go around his wrists and ankles before standing over next to Genevieve.

“Ok Charles I have something that I have owned for a very long time and never had the chance to test it, so we will be today along with working on lowering your urges enough to try and break the magic controlling you.” I tell him as he watches me calmly.

“Ok.” He simply says.

With that I float the bottle towards him and tip it slowly so that he can drink it, it takes a while as the contents are quite thick and the entire bottle is full. He drinks it all and the liquid’s effects become obvious almost instantly. His muscles start to twitch and bulge under the skin never going back to their previous state and only getting bigger. All while his legs, arms and torso get longer and thicker, his already large cock nearly doubles in length and girth if not more along with his testicles too. All this happens as he groans and bellows in pain trying to break the chains of the manacles but barely even able to lift them.

“My god he has to be near eight feet tall...where did you get that potion?” Asks Genevieve.

“Hmm probably over eight feet and at least four hundred pounds of muscle...I got it in Constantinople, the Komnenos dynasty had their court wizard’s come up with it as a way to stay in power and keep the empire strong...a super soldier program of sorts.” I say as I look over his body before stepping closer to the bed and taking the medallion from around his neck.

Instantly he starts to squirm and pull against the manacles as he leers at the both of us with palpable lust in his eyes, while his formally huge limp cock springs to rock hard life and stands nearly straight up.

“Impressive, cocks less than half that size usually can’t stand like that on their own, well proceed when you're ready Genevieve.” I say as I watch his cock slowly bob up and down as he continues to struggle against the manacles. With my permission to proceed she gingerly climbs onto the bed and after a moment of hesitation she starts to climb on top of the mountain of muscle that is Charles.

“Umm ma’am...unng...I can’t reach back far enough to hold it.” She says as she tries to grab his cock and hold it still for her waiting pussy. I walk over and hold it still while she slowly slides onto the tip of his waiting cock. While the tip pushes into her pussy she gasps and tries to pull herself off it before I place a hand on her back and use my magic to make it easier for it to fit in. Soon she slides as much in as possible and is groaning loudly at the feeling of his huge cock in her now just slightly too small pussy. She keeps sliding up and down and moving her hips as he does his best to thrust his cock up, every once in a while he times it right and she slides down as he thrusts up. Every time he times it right she lets out a small scream as her eyes snap open and her hands shoot down to her navel.

Hours go by as they both cum over and over, Genevieve is clearly too tired to go on as she leans on her arms while he continues to thrust into her. I quickly decide on what to have her drink one of the vials and grab one before walking over to the bed and leaning her head back as I put a vial to her lips and pour it down her throat. It takes a moment but soon she leans forward and starts to slam herself down on his cock as her body fills with energy and wild look appears in her eyes. I wave my hands and the manacles fall to the ground, a second later Charles sits up and rolls onto his hands and knees as he actually spins her around on his cock until she’s on her hands and knees. He has a perfect position to be able to slam his cock into her waiting pussy as he grips her hips tightly. Hours and hours go by as they fuck in all manner of positions, I lose count of how many times they both cum. I stare in awe as Genevieve’s belly starts to bulge outwards with each load of cum that forced into her, thanks to the modifications I made it’s not just her pussy that can stretch if need be. Soon I see that she’s getting tired, but I know that it’s too risky for her to have another one and so I wait until she’s about to pass out with her looking like a pregnant woman in her ninth month.

“Guess it’s my turn…” I mutter as I stand up and quickly pull my clothes off. I walk over to the bed and use my magic to pull her away from Charles while having the manacles clamp shut around his wrists and ankles. I check her quickly to make sure she’s ok and as soon as I see she’s fallen asleep I climb onto the bed and position myself on my hands and knees in front of his waiting cock. I give him just enough slack in the chains for him to wrap his huge hands around my waist and slide his cock in and out of me.

“Oh god!” I gasp as he pushes his cock into my pussy, it stretches and stretches until it feels like I’m going to be ripped in half. He doesn’t try to start slow or be gentle at all, he just rams his cock in as fast and hard as he possibly can. I moan and scream as he bottoms out in my pussy every single time he thrusts into me. It doesn’t take long for him to reach his first orgasm with me, I gasp loudly as he dumps his load deep into me. Suddenly I feel something tickling one of my nipples and look down to see Genevieve has squirmed her way underneath me and is trying to catch one of my nipples in her mouth. I lower my breast down enough for her to grab it in her mouth and moan as she licks and sucks my nipple. I moan loudly as she plays with my breast as the other one swings back and forth and gently brushes the side of her face. Countless hours go by as he uses his cock to pummel my pussy and Genevieve keeps working on my breasts. He and I both cum more times than would normally be possible before I finally pull myself off of his cock as I fight off waves of fatigue. I swipe my hand over the medallion around his neck and he stops struggling against the chains, I wave my hand again and the chains fall to the floor before he slowly gets out of the bed and leaves the room. I slump over onto my chest dimly aware of my breasts being crushed underneath me before finally falling asleep.

I have a pretty restful sleep which when I finally wake up surprises me, but I put out of my mind as I chalk it up to just being exhausted. Sometime during the night I must have rolled over onto my back but my breasts still hurt from all of my weight laying on them. I move over to the side of the bed and look disgustedly at my legs and hands covered in cum from my crotch. I spend an hour in the shower getting every last inch of myself clean before getting dressed in a black blouse and jeans. I walk out in the hallway and stick my head into Genevieve’s bedroom to see her sleep in her bed before making my way into the library. I spend the next four hours researching a few ideas I had that might be able to help Genevieve. A little before noon Genevieve walks into the library in a tight white button up dress shirt and tight black skirt, I can even see a small bulge in her belly.

“I’m sorry ma’am I overslept.” She says as she hurries over to me, her hips sway back and forth and her large breasts jiggle around inside her bra and tight shirt.

“It’s fine Genevieve I completely understand, how are you feeling?” I ask.

“Still a bit tired but nowhere near as much as I thought I would be…it really...it really felt great.” She replies as she looks at the ground nervously.

“The coin makes it so that anyone being screwed by one of the cursed enjoys it, it also helps keep the coin and it’s changes from other peoples notice especially if someone is raped there is a better chance that it won't be reported.” I say.

“There’s a few things I want to work on to see if they will help you not need too many potions, follow me please.” I say as I stand up and walk out of the library, it takes us a good thirty minutes of walking through the hallways before we finally get to our destination.

“What’s in here ma’am? I’ve never even been in this area of the castle.” She asks.

“One of the vaults, it’s where other things like Charles’s medallion are kept and the equipment I need to make the items too.” I reply as a large steel door swings open slowly.

“You mean enchanting?” She asks, I nod my head yes to her question.

“I thought the art of enchanting was lost, even before you were born.” She says.

“No, but it was close. My master taught me the basics of it, which I was able to expand on over the years, it took a very long time though.” I say as I pick up a few items.

“Genevieve in that cabinet over in the corner find the sheet that says “tolerandum omne” and then get all the ingredients needed from other shelves.” I say as I search through the rest of the chests. She hurriedly does as I say and soon finds the sheet and is pulling the ingredients.

“Ma’am what about my...my belly, what happened?” She asks after a few moments.

“When you struggled against taking his entire girth I made it so that your vagina could stretch, but also your belly too, I had a bit of a feeling that it would be useful. The magic will absorb it all over time and actually help to refresh you so you need less sleep.” I reply.

“Huh, I guess that will help.” She says as I walk over to her and start mixing the ingredients.

“I don’t know when I’ll be able to try and break the curse on Charles, but I don’t see it having a chance of working for at least another two days and these things I’m going to make will help with that.” I say before dumping the rings, earrings and bracelets into a large bowl filled with all the mixed ingredients. Suddenly I hear a loud booming echoing through the halls and reach out with my magic. Through the eyes of one of the gargoyles that sit next to the front doors I see the elders of the northeastern sanctuary banging on the doors.

“Go let them in Genevieve and take them to gold room but don’t offer them any refreshments, I'll be there in a few moments.” I say with a sigh.

“Yes ma’am...but one thing. You should change into something more presentable, they hated you as a man but they might see this change in you as a sign of weakness and there really is no reason to provoke them.” She says.

“What do you suggest then?” I ask.

“There’s a black dress in your closet, it’s the last one on the far right and should be perfect for dealing with them.” She says before hurrying out of the room and down the hallway. I follow after her and quickly make my way to my room and pull my blouse, jeans and bra off before stepping into the dress. It’s a tight fit but eventually I pull it over my hips and ass only to find that it leaves the top of my breasts completely bare and squeezes them together to create a jaw dropping amount cleavage that bulges up. Besides that the dress hugs every one of my curves and holds them tightly, I take a few cautious steps to get used to how tightly the dress holds my thighs. It only takes a couple minutes before I'm comfortable walking in the dress and I walk back over to the closet where I find a pair of black high heels. I look at them worriedly for a second but I decide to suck it up and wear them, it’s a completely foreign feeling walking with my feet at this angle but I it only takes a few more minutes until I get the hang of it.

I hurry out of the room and quickly make my way to gold room with echo of the heels bouncing around the halls after me. I’m just happy that the dress has a bra built into it to offer some support for huge breasts. I take a deep breath outside the doors to the gold room before waving my hands and making the doors swing open with a loud boom. I walk through the doorway quickly and give the elders a cold look as walk past them towards the center of the room. I look at each of them as they stare at me in surprise, the men with open lust even at their ages and the women with jealousy. The bright light from the crystal windows in the ceiling shines through and reflects off the solid gold walls and leaves small rainbows to shine a bit of color into the room.

“What do you want now?” I demand.

“Whore! How dare you speak to us that way, the elders of the northeastern sanctuary.” Yells Argus as he steps towards me and raises his hand to hit me. I see my eyes flash a bright red in the shine of his eyes just before I throw him into the opposite wall with my magic. I glare at each of the other elders and their attendants daring them to try and attack me...none do and only stare at me in shock.

“I am no whore, I am Alexander Nikolas Sanna, Archmage of the Grand Court and the keeper of the archives and I have no patience for your incessant nagging. What do you want?” I say in loud clear voice that practically drips hatred.

“Alexander?...How?” Asks another to my right, I look to see that it’s my old apprentice Simon Senadir...I haven’t seen him since the civil war.

“Yes it’s me Sim, it’s necessary to be able to deal with the coin for good.” I say.

“Then you have a way to destroy it?” He asks hopefully.

“Not yet, but I am testing a few things with the man from the brownstone and in a few days I should have an idea how to be able to destroy it or at the very least a way to break the curse on the people affected by it.” I reply and notice the look of hope on his face falter.

“You know I believe you Alex but Argus and the others...it won’t be enough unless you destroy it you flout the decrees of all the worlds elders and still the coin exists.” He says.

“And it is not a simple enchanted coin, it’s powered by an archdemon...the coin itself houses Abraxis it’s not simple and nor will it ever be. I’ve gotten as far as I have because I flout the fools decrees and refuse to allow them to limit what I can do.” I say angrily all the while he nods his head while trying to silently tell me he understands.

“Now I ask only once more before I lose my patience, why are you here?” I demand.

“We have come to take the Tolle de tenebris ad eum percute.” He replies.

“TAKE?! You're not taking anything and even if you were all polite enough to make an angel weep the answer would be no, there is no reason for you to need the tome.” I say with a firmness set in iron.

“Now leave, I’m busy.” I say as I walk towards the door.

“You have to give it to us, it does not belong to you.” Says Argus as he pulls himself up.

“Nor does it belong to you Argus, the tome was entrusted to me so that I could keep it safe and away from those who would misuse it’s contents.” I say as I stand next to the doors and wait for them to leave.

“Misuse it?! We are elders of the Grand Council, we do not misuse anything.” He says angrily.

“Tunguska.” I say as I stare at him coldly.

“Th..that was...we couldn’t have known.” He stutters, before the others slowly make their way out of the room, he stares daggers at me before following them.

“Go bring Charles to my room Genevieve, I’ll go and get the enchanted items and everything else.” I say before making my way to the vaults.

“Yes ma’am right a way.” She says before hurrying the opposite way. Fifteen minutes later I walk into my bedroom to see that Charles is already on the bed and that the manacles are already fastened. Genevieve takes the rings, earrings and bracelets from me and starts putting them on and soon has to rings on each hand, the earrings in her ears and two bracelets around her wrists.

“Wow I can already feel them working, it’s absolutely amazing.” She says excitedly.

“But how did you get them finished so quickly?” She asks.

“The bowl is enchanted so that whatever ingredients are placed in it, the enchanting starts on it’s own. It took me almost six hundred years to get it working just right, otherwise it would take days to do the simplest of enchantments.” I reply.

I wave my hand and another bottle of the same bright red potion floats over to Charles, and again the changes start almost immediately as the potion touches his tongue. He get’s even taller easily reaching somewhere near ten feet, his arms, legs and torso blowup by the second. His muscles are clearly obvious but instead of looking like bodybuilder he looks like someone that has to lift massive amounts of weight for a job. His cock and balls too have gotten even bigger, I can’t even begin guess how big his cock is no but his balls look about the size of melons. Suddenly a loud cracking sound and then an even louder boom echos through the room as the legs of the bed break and it falls to the ground.

Genevieve eagerly climbs onto the bed and then on top of Charles, hes so big that her knees don’t even touch the bed instead they dangle a few inches above it. She doesn’t hesitate for a second before sliding onto his cock and is barely able to fit a quarter of his length in, even with my magic I have trouble believing he’s actually able to fit in her. He bucks his hips trying to get more of his cock into her and she cries out as he keeps bottoming out. Hours and hours go by as he fucks her, eventually I release the manacles and they roll around on the broken bed until he gets her on her hands and knees. She cries and screams as he slams into her cumming again with in only a few minutes and her belly bulges out even more. I see the wild crazed look in her eyes and know that she isn’t crying and screaming in pain. The enchanted jewelry works wonders she only starts to get tired around ten at night as she is now laying on her huge bloated belly instead of using her arms.

I pull her away from him and climb up onto the bed after peeling my dress off and place myself in front of his waiting cock. He grabs my waist and his hands completely wrap around it as he holds me still and pushes his cock in. It hurts more than anything else that I’ve ever felt but soon the pain vanishes as he slides his cock in and out in a quick steady pace, out of the corner of my eye I see Genevieve laying on her back with her bloated belly pinning her down and desperately trying to rub her pussy. I quickly forget about her as the pleasure from Charles’s huge cock takes over all my thoughts, I lose track of time as he fucks me and only absently notice my bulging belly. Soon enough my belly is nearly the same size as Genevieve’s, suddenly his thrusts stop and I feel him pull out. Instantly I panic as I feel his cock pushing against my anus, I cry out for him to stop but ignores me and suddenly everything goes black as an unbearable pain shoots through me from my ass.

Eventually I wake up to feel my body being rocked back and forth, slowly everything starts to come back to me and I can feel his cock slipping in and out of my ass. It feels just as good as when pussy is being fucked if not even better as it’s even more tight. Suddenly I notice my belly is at least twice the size of Genevieve's and that I’m no longer able to place my hands on the bed. He cums another five times and then suddenly I feel him go limp inside me, I quickly wave my hand over his medallion before the oncoming rush of darkness takes hold of me. Eventually I wake up only to find Genevieve in Charles’s room as he fucks her for hours on end before moving to me and then the cycle going on and on for another two days. Each day I wake to find my formally massively bulging belly has shrunk back to it’s flat state, the same is for Genevieve even though every once in a while I find her already with Charles and that her belly has barely even returned to its normal size. It’s the afternoon of the twelfth day since I cast the spell that changed me into a woman and I’ve started to notice that my clothes are a bit tighter than they were when I bought them, I quickly come to the conclusion that my spells haven’t been able to absorb all of Charles’s cum and so my body has been taking the rest of it in.

I push it from my mind and walk out into the hallway to find Charles and Genevieve, I’m thinking that it’s time to see if I can break the curse. Over the last few days I have myself trying on the new clothes, especially more dresses and simple skirts. It’s still a little weird to feel the soft material brushing over my legs as I walk down the stairs but it’s not a bad feeling at all, I even don’t mind the high heels after I did a little testing and came up with a few enhancements to make them more comfortable. I stop at Genevieve's bedroom only to find that it’s empty and make my way to the boarding hall where Charles’s room is. As I turn the corner towards his room I hear the now familiar grunts and moans of the two of them fucking. I walk into the disheveled room to find her leaning against the wall with her arms held out in front of her and Charles slamming his cock into her with his usual single mindedness. As I walk in I wave my hand toward him and his manacles glow bright blue as their magic pulls him away from her and holds him still. His yells and bellows shake dust from the ceiling but I ignore him as take a look at Genevieve, like me it seems the spells I cast into her body has been unable to absorb Charles’s cum and so her body itself has slowly begun to. Her hips, ass, thighs and breasts are much bigger than I remember making them, now even bigger than my own which have grown too, I can’t tell right now as her belly sloshes and shakes with Charles’s spent cum but I have a feeling it will eventually be just as flat as usual.

“Oh ma’am...I c...I can explain.” She stutters as she see’s me standing there.

“It’s fine I understand how good it feels Genevieve. I need to see if his urges have been lowered at all, or if they’ve already been lowered enough for me to try it now.” I say as I walk in front of him and stare up at his face before waving a hand and seeing the medallion glow a faint red almost pinkish color.

“Do you remember your name?” I ask.

“Yes of course, my name is Charles Strecken III.” He replies.

“Do you know who the two of us are and why you are here?” I ask.

“Yes you are Alexandra Sanna and that is Genevieve, I’m staying with you to make sure I don’t hurt anyone, apparently I was cursed.” He replies.

“Do you remember agreeing to participate in a few experiments for me and are you still ok with that?” I ask.

“Yes I remember that and I am still ok with it all, I do have to admit though I didn’t expect anything like this.” He says as he waves his huge hands over his equally huge body.

“Good, the curse hasn’t affected your mind nor has it influenced your actions other than in a...carnal fashion. Now I need to test you with my magic so that I can see how strong the curse still is and try and measure how much longer the manacles and medallion will be necessary and when I can try and break it.” I say.

He nods his head and moves his feet further apart as he tries to prepare for whatever may come. I focus on myself as I close my eyes and once I open them again I’m looking into his eyes as I hover in front of him. I place my hands on the sides of his head and gently push with my magic only to see a terrible orange red fire burning deep inside him. Suddenly I’m thrown across the room and land on the floor painfully as I bounce and skip over it for a few more feet. Genevieve cries out and hurries over to me as quickly as I can as Charles takes a quick step towards me with a worried look on his face and Genevieve flings her hands out towards him throwing her power into the manacles.

“Oww it’s fine...fine. It wasn’t his fault Genevieve, it was the curse that did that. It’s still too powerful to to even try to break but were getting close to it.” I say as I stand up and gently run my hand over my ass.

“How do you know were getting close?” She asks.

“I wasn’t thrown through the wall, the castle didn’t explode, we're not mindlessly on our hands and knees sticking our asses in the air for him to fuck? Take your pick, almost anything could have happened if the curse was more powerful.” I reply.

“I don’t need your help with anything right now Genevieve if you would like to stay with Charles, but I do need to point out…” I say before being cut off by her.

“No I know ma’am, I know a few tricks to deal with it all later.” She says quickly and a shy smile as she see’s surprised look on my face at being cut off.

“Very well I’ll see you later then.” I say before walking out of the room and make my way to the library. I spend the rest of the day reading more about magical techniques that female mage's have come up with over the years. Eventually I finish reading all the books from my pile and ponder on the fact that over the last few days I’ve been finding myself thinking more and more about sex. Being over two thousand years old I’ve been able to control my more base thought’s, or at least when I was a man I could.

I quickly walk out of the library and make my way to my bedroom as I come to the decision to go out and find someone to help scratch my “itch”. It only takes me a little more than thirty minutes to squeeze into a small tight red dress that barely covers my ass and squeezes my tits together and up out of the top. I slip a pair of black strappy heels that push my ass out even more, I even go down to the vaults on my way out and grab a pair of dangling gold earrings and a diamond necklace that sits on top of my shelf like breasts. As soon as I walk into the entrance room I move myself a block away from a high class bar named Ice in the United States whose owner I helped a few years ago. As I walk into the I quickly notice all the eyes on me as I walk around the bar to find an opening, my hips and ass sway as my breasts jiggle around in the tight dress.

I spend an hour slowly sipping a glass of whiskey and making small talk with a countless number of men and even a few women but don’t find any that would work well. Another hour goes by until someone comes up to me and stands at the bar next to me. I look and see it’s a tall man in his mid to late twenties with broad shoulders and short dark hair, he’s wearing a dark tailored suit    that looks a lot like one that I wore as a man.

“Hi my names Jake, what’s yours?” He asks as he sticks hand out towards me.

“Nice to meet you Jake, my names Alex.” I reply with a smile.

“I have to say, your eyes are absolutely amazing, I don’t think I’ve ever seen any eyes as vibrant and green as yours.” He says as a bartender brings him a drink.

“Thank you.” I say a little unsure what else to say.

“It’s an unfortunate cliche but do you come here often?” He asks me.

“No I don’t, I’m actually not even from here.” I reply as he smiles again and we keep talk for a little over an hour before he asks me if I would like to go somewhere else. I say that I would like to and walk out with him, I ignore it when his hand slides down to my ass and keep walking with him for a couple of blocks until we reach an expensive modern apartment building. I run my hands over his arms and shoulders in the elevator as he stares down at the miles of cleavage my breasts make before we finally reach the seventeenth floor and get off. By the time we reach his door I’m practically shaking with excitement which fades as soon I see that there’s three other guys waiting for us.

“You know what? I just remembered I’m supposed to meet a few friends back at the bar, I should get back there before they start worrying.” I say quickly as I turn around through the door but Jake roughly pushes me further into the room as the other the three stand up and walk towards me.

“Let me go!” I yell as I try to push past Jake, he simply laughs and pushes me into one of the others.

“I think this little whore needs a lesson Jake, she needs to learn her place.” Says another one as he takes a step towards me and suddenly backhands me. I hold my hand up to my face as blood slowly drips down from the corner of mouth and my eyes go wide as I see him raise his hand again. This time instead of hitting with the back of his hand he slams his fist into the side of my head over and over until I lay on the ground with blood seeping from my broken face.

“Nng no...st…stop.” I moan as he kneels down behind me and wanks my skirt up as the others circle around me.

“Ahh! Nooo!” I scream as he rips my panties away and stuffs his hand into my pussy, through teary eyes I see the others pull their cocks out as Jake moves his towards my mouth. My anguish and anger build up until my body actually hums and vibrates and I scream as loud as I can. A bright light flashes outwards and leaves nearly the entire room around all of us charred smoking rubble. I pull myself up off the ground and look at each of them slowly as they try to crawl away in fear but are unable to with the heat of the floor.

“You think I need a lesson? No you can’t be more wrong boys.” I whisper before waving my hand and moving everyone to the deepest and darkest depths of the castle. I quickly get to work on conjuring new manacles for them as I come up with my plan all the while ignoring the stinging pain of the cuts on my face. Once I get the four of them stripped naked and the manacles set I walk out of the large cell and make my way out of the dungeon and straight for the vault’s. It doesn’t take me long to find what I’m looking for an only a little while longer to get the enchanting process started. In the mean time I go back to my bedroom and get myself cleaned up, blood has slowly dripped down and left dark red stains on my dress which even has a terrible smell of burned plastic. I pull on a small dark purple sheer robe that stops a little bit after my hips and barely is able to cover my huge tits before going back down to the vaults and then down to the dungeons.

“Ah good you're all awake, this will be much more fun now.” I say as I walk back into the cell and see that there awake and trying to get out of the manacles.

“You all tried to rape me, thinking that I was your property of some kind and most likely have done it to quite a lot of women before me. Well there won’t be anymore of that, you see I used to just turn people into dust or even burn them alive if they made me as angry as you have. But a new body warrants new punishments or at the very least a few experimental punishments.” I say with a smile as I walk over to Jake and fasten a gold ring attached to a golden cage to his limp cock and rather tiny balls. I do the same with each one of them and particularly enjoy attaching the last one to the one that hit me. Finally when I’m done I wave my hand and their cock’s immediately grow rock hard and strain against their rings, soon they start to whimper and moan as a smirk spreads across my face.

“Never will you cum again no matter what is done to you and eventually it’s going to drive you all insane, but I’m more than powerful enough to be able to stave that off for quite a while. At the very least you’re going to be here for a few hundred years, I do have quite a long lifespan after all.” I say with a laugh before walking out of the cell and closing the door. I make sure the small candle in the cell is out and then make my way back up to my room more than a little disappointed that I wasn’t able to get fucked tonight.

I poke my head into Charles’s room and see that amazingly there still going at it with Genevieve now on her back as her monstrously bloated belly pins her to the ground and shakes like a over full water balloon with each of Charles’s thrusts. I walk back to my room gently shaking my head as a small grin spreads across it.

“Shouldn’t be too much longer before I can work on breaking the curse.” I say quietly as I crawl into my bed and slowly drift off to sleep. I have a peaceful nights sleep and eventually waking up a little before noon only to find that Charles and Genevieve are still fucking or at the very least are back at it. I spend the next three days reading more and more books from the library learning more things just as I’ve done every day of my life and going out for an hour here and an hour there to get a good fucking. I’ve completely ignored the four in the basement preferring to leave them alone for the time being and let them suffer. Finally I wake up one morning and go to find Genevieve and Charles only to see that he’s fast asleep on the ground as she struggles with her distended belly to sit up.

“How long has he been asleep?” I ask as I walk in and crouch down next to him.

“Ahh I don’t know, maybe an hour or two even though it feels like ages.” She replies from the ground.

It takes a bit but eventually I’m able to wake him up and he pulls himself up off the ground to stand in front of me with his huge cock falling to his knees. After a moment I float myself in the air before placing my hands on the side of his head. Unlike last time I’m not thrown across the room but through my magic I see dark red mass inside his head. It want’s nothing more than to kill me but is so weak it can’t do anything but emanate pure hatred towards me. It takes a moment but soon I realize just what it is and exactly how the coin affects people, Abraxis actually implants a sliver of it’s own being inside them. I concentrate as hard as I can to push it out of him and after a few minutes appears behind him before slowly vanishing and causing the temperature in the room to jump about forty degrees. Charles immediately collapses to the ground as Genevieve cries out as she sees him fall.

“He’s just asleep.” I say as I wave my hand and the bed widens as they both float towards it and they lay next to each other with Genevieve’s belly barely able to keep from falling over the edge. I walk out of the room just as he starts to snore and she slowly starts drift off. It takes almost three days before they're both able to do much more than mumble a few sentences and struggle to eat a few spoonfuls of food, especially for Genevieve once I take the rings and earrings back. But finally most of everything is back to normal and I get back to teaching Genevieve magic, I even put Charles in charge of a modest amount of my own money to manage for me so that he has something to keep him occupied. It turn’s out that he was being humble about how wealthy he is and has quite a amount of shares in some huge companies.

“Ok I think this dark green one with those black heels over there with your hair done up and some tasteful jewelry will work well.” Says Genevieve as she stands in the middle of the room.

“The Crown of Eselia too, I’m the only one alive who’s powerful enough to wear it but only if I was a woman...she really was a vengeful woman.” I say after thinking about it a moment. I’ve called the entire Grand Court together to tell them what I’ve found out about dealing with Abraxis and need to make a strong enough appearance so that my detractors in the Court don’t get too many ideas.

“Oh maybe try these on to see how they look with everything else.” She says as she holds up a pair of sheer nude stockings and a garter belt. I simply nod my head as my robe drops to the ground before pulling the soft black panties lace panties up my legs and slipping on a matching bra. Next comes the garter belt and stocking which Genevieve helps me with, then comes the dress which squeezes my curvy body comfortably. She quickly does my hair in an elegant updo and places the crown on top of my head as I put the earrings in before a gold necklace with diamonds and pearls goes around my neck and on top of my breasts. We finish with the heels and the signet ring of the archmage on one hand and the signet ring of the keeper of the archives on another along with an ancient bracelet on my right wrist.

I take a few turns in a mirror to get a good look at myself before nodding my head and I walk out of the room just a few steps behind Genevieve. Her hips, ass, thighs and breasts have gotten much bigger as her body absorbed massive amounts of Charles’s cum and I watch mesmerized as her ass shakes with each step and even confined in a bra her tits sway back and forth. Charles is waiting in the entrance hall in hugely expensive suit that has enough material for six American linebackers. It took my personal tailor almost an hour to just get his measurements as it required a few trips up a ladder for the small old man, even as I offered to levitate him he preferred his own ways. He actually looks even more terrifying with clothes on...although it might also be the stern look on his face. Genevieve and I both put on long dark wool coats before I move us all to Appian Way in Rome and reasonable distance from the Catacomb of Callixtus. It only takes us a few minutes to make the quick trip to the entrance of the catacombs, it’s difficult to say who gets to most stares. The two curvy huge breasted dark haired beauties or the ten foot tall monster of a man dressed in a suit that would cost more than the average Mercedes.

“It’s going to be an extremely tight fit for you Charles, so please be careful...I remember when these catacombs were being built.” I say as we get to the entrance and walk in, as usual there's a guard that tries to stop us, but a quick wave of my hand with the signet ring of the archmage gets us by. It takes us nearly an hour to get through the catacombs as Charles has a lot of trouble fitting through the passageways. But soon were in the deepest parts where no one but mage's and their attendants have been for thousands of years. Even after all these years they look like they were just carved yesterday and look spectacularly beautiful. Torches line the walls leading us deeper and deeper until we finally reach the central sanctuary.

We step out of the passageway to see a cavern twice as large as the city of Rome filled with ancient buildings and cobblestone walk ways. Ancient wards cover the cavern ceiling and hold the city above it in place and help to keep outsiders away as tens of thousands of small lights float around and cast their golden orange glow over everything. From where we are I can see hundreds of people filing down the walkways towards the middle of the cavern. We make our way down the steps carved into the side of the caverns walls and follow the pathways to the middle of the cavern. By the time we get to the amphitheater in the middle of the cavern everyone is seated and just waiting for me and Genevieve takes a deep breath before handing her coat to an attendant and walking out into the middle.

“Ladies gentleman of the Grand Court...may I present the Archmage and Keeper of the Archives!” She says in a loud voiced that’s enhanced by the amphitheaters acoustics. I hand my coat to the same attendant and take second before following her, the second take my first step out I hear whispers and in some cases loud demands of who I am. I hold my hands in front of myself as I patiently wait for them all to go quiet, I’m used to this as every time I stand in front of the whole Grand Court there’s quiet grumbling of one kind or another.

“Elder’s of the Grand Court I have called you all here to the oldest of our orders sanctuaries to inform you of my newest finding of the cursed object known as the Coin of Abraxis.” I say loudly as I stand before hundreds of the worlds eldest mage’s.

“I have learned of a way to cure those cursed by the coin, it’s a time consuming process that has at least a few potential risks but it does work. Abraxis implants a tiny sliver of it’s own being inside the cursed and that is what powers the changes in them and the extreme sexual needs.” I Continue.

“I’m sure all of you have heard about what happened at the brownstone in New York, that the man found there was taken to a mental institute, but now he is fully healed.” I say.

“This is that man and his name is Charles Strecken III.” I say as I motion for Charles to come over to me, as soon as he gets into everyone’s view there’s wave’s shocked gasp’s. I spend a little more than an hour explaining the process of how to break the curse and my hypothesis that each time a sliver of Abraxis’s being is destroyed it weakens the whole. Finally when it’s all over I stand with the chief elders from each of the worlds sanctuaries and none of them are exactly thrilled.

“How do we even know that you’re really the archmage?” Demands chief elder from the Moscow station Ivan Volkov.

“Quiet Ivan she wears the Crown of Eselia only the archmage as a woman would be powerful enough to wear that as well as the signet ring’s of the archmage and the keeper of the archives. So this Charles Strecken, he is completely cleared? There are no traces of Abraxis at all?” Says chief elder of the Paris sanctuary Armand Fabron.

“None at all.” I reply.

“How did he get so tall and strongly built then?” He asks.

“He agreed to participate in a few experiments and so I tested the Invicta milites arcanum potion on him twice, It worked spectacularly with no unforeseen side effects.” I reply.

“You actually used them!? Wh...what if...what if he was impossible to control?” He stammers in shock.

“Then I would have killed him.” I say after a moment and a shrug of my slender shoulders.

“He’s even agreed to participate in more experiments in the future. Now I have a question for all of you, are there any other cursed that you know of? The more I can I cure, the quicker I can weaken Abraxis and rid the world of the coin once and for all, there’s even a chance that I can create a magical network to alert us where the coin might be.” I say and they all take a moment to think about it before more than half admit they have locked up a few of them. I make arrangements to pick them all up once I have more medallions created and then head back home. By the time we get back it’s nearly midnight and Genevieve and Charles go off to their room as I decide it’s finally time to visit the dungeons again. As I walk up to the cell door I hear them crying and whimpering as the golden rings and cages drive them to very edge of climaxing and leaves them there.

“Ahh how are my little toys doing?” I say as I open the door and walk in.

“Please! Just please make it stop!” Cries Jake as as tears run down his face, I notice that the others are in a similar state.

“What, already? It hasn’t even been a day, you all have a much much longer time to go until I even think about letting you cum again...if ever.” I say as I step out of the cell and close the door. I walk out of the dungeons to their screams and pleading to let them cum again. I head back upstairs and crawl into my huge warm bed nearly falling asleep as soon as I lay my head down.

Two months go by and it’s only about another week until the medallions are finished so that I can get started on curing more of the cursed. I got a bit of a surprise a few days ago when Genevieve told me that she’s pregnant and with a few old techniques I learned when I first started learning magic I find out that she’s pregnant with quintuplets and already getting pretty big. I’ve been getting out of the castle more and more for the last few weeks. For instance I’m in an old townhouse in London right now moving my hips up and down on a large cock in my pussy as another slams into my ass while I suck on a third in my mouth. My tit’s bounce up and down as my ass shakes from the thrusts of the cock in my ass and I feel myself getting closer and closer to climaxing.

Within a few minutes I climax and moan as it washes through my body, soon the three guys climax too and dump their cum into each of my holes. I quickly use my magic and make them hard again as they switch positions and it all starts again. We go at it for another hour before they finally pass out and slowly get dressed again in my tight little dress before walking out leaving them with sore drained cocks and smiles on their faces.

“This is going to be a fun few thousand years…” Say quietly as a smile spreads across my smooth flawless face.

up
92 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

a pleasant surprise

Sadarsa's picture

A very interesting work,I found it very entertaining despite the extreame explicity. Though i do wonder what a few thousand years of indulging in her more base desires would do to her. I imagine she'll experament to find more and more extream meathods of activity.

~Your only Limitation is your Imagination~

Very pleasent

Read for this Nymph. Thank you for a very entertaining story

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

I'm only 20 or so

paragraphs into this story, but I feel compelled to stop and comment. (It will be interesting to see how I feel at the end. First impressions can be wrong. I've heard.)

The Archmage character is a Serious Asshole. Possibly even evil.

But the story has caught my attention, so ...

Back to the show.

T

Hmmm.....

Ashara dear, very imaginative tale! Even with magic involved, some of this just seems unrealistic to believe! After apparently spend the last 2000 years as a male, Alex finds it not difficult at all to just become female. I'm finding the absurdity of some of the copulation amusing though, would definitely read future chapters sweetie! Loving Hugs Talia