Easy As Falling Off A Bike pt 2230

Printer-friendly version
The Daily Dormouse.
(aka Bike, est. 2007)
Part 2230
by Angharad

Copyright © 2013 Angharad
All Rights Reserved.
  
-Dormouse-001.jpg

The next day after breakfast I rang the hospital and asked how my two girls were. According to the sister, they were fine. I then asked if I could visit my younger child because I wanted to be there in case the police arrived. As far as I knew the case was still open. Reluctantly, she agreed but told me if any of the consultants wanted to see their patient, I was to make myself scarce. Having little choice I agreed. I didn’t tell the others where I was going, and got Jacquie to take them to school and to pick them up later as I wasn’t sure of my availability.

I arrived at the hospital and paid for a long term parking space. I spotted the porter who did parking duties and explained that I might be in the hospital all day and explained I had a sick child there and he told me not to worry. He also told me to apply to the reception office for a parking pass. I did but they were a bit reluctant to issue one until the sister spoke with them. I asked who else might validate it and they agreed a consultant could. I dialled my mobile and managed to catch Sam Rose who said he’d heard about Danni and would be along to see her later. I asked if I could have a word with him later and he told me that was fine. I passed my phone to the receptionist and after speaking to Dr Rose, she issued the parking pass. I dashed down and stuck it on the car.

Up in the ward I waved to Sammi who was sitting up in bed reading her magazine. I told her I’d bring in her iPad later. I actually had it in my bag but wouldn’t push my luck with the nurses. With that, the sister poked her head round from inside a curtain and asked if I had it with me. I said I did and she told me to take it to Sammi now. When I did Sammi smirked and said she’d promised to show the sister how to do something on it.

In Danni’s single room, I sat down and saw she was looking moderately well but her spark was missing. She was pleased to see me and we had a little hug whereupon she burst into tears.

“What’s the matter, sweetheart?”

“I’m sorry, Mummy.”

“Sorry for what?”

“I didn’t want to wait until I was eighteen.”

“To do what?”

“To be a proper girl.”

I ruffled her hair and told her it was okay and having or not having surgery made no difference to me. As far as I was concerned if she was acting like a girl, I’d accept and treat her as one and so would everyone else.

We chatted a little before I asked her if she remembered what had happened. She was a little hazy but said she’d seen the sheet and wondered what it was for. She also said she remembered having talked to Pia about things the day before and she said she was tempted to do a Trish. I winced at the memory of that.

She mentioned that Cindy had told her that the problem with auto-castration was they’d just treat the wound, discharge you and probably decline any request for surgery even at a later date. However, if you had major damage to the penis with loss of the erectile tissue, they’d be unable to repair it and would probably do a vaginoplasty and if the head of the penis wasn’t too damaged, probably a clitoroplasty as well.

Danni said she wasn’t prepared to do that because it would hurt too much and she was quite sore down below. She also said she knew I’d be furious if it happened. It seemed that Pia did some research and worked out how she could do the damage and yet leave enough of the skin to fashion a vagina. Which was what she did after rendering Danni unconscious. However, I wondered if she’d considered how much blood loss there would be. I would have to thank her parents for effectively saving Danni’s life by helping to staunch the bleed.

Danni said she knew nothing about the chloroform until it was shoved over her nose and she really didn’t remember anything much until she woke up this morning. She couldn’t remember Trish or I visiting although she said she felt my blue light with her much of the time, so she knew she’d be okay.

“Are you pleased to be a girl?” I asked.

“Yeah, course I am.”

“That’s okay then, because you appreciate what has been done, can’t be undone, don’t you?”

“What I can’t grow another one?” she gasped and my tummy flipped.

“No. Did you think you could?”

She laughed and then said it hurt to do that, and told me she was joking. I didn’t find it very funny.

A little later Sam Rose appeared and asked how she was and she said she was hungry and sore. “Hard luck, young lady, you won’t be able to have any food for several days.”

“What? Why not?”

“To reduce the risk of infection, you can’t have anything which leaves a residue.”

“What’s that?” she asked him.

“Anything which makes you want to poo.”

“Oh, won’t I be able to poo then?”

“She wasn’t admitted to clean her bowel, unless they did that under anaesthetic,” I suggested.

“In which case you might well be able to poo, which isn’t a good thing for a few days.” Sam went off to speak with the ward sister.

“Why is pooing a problem, Mummy?”

“Because it’s down by the wound and it could cause infection. Normally when they do this operation they clean out your bowel and give you low or non-residue food.”

“Oh will they be cross with me?” she said looking very anxious.

“Of course not, but they will be trying to prevent infection.”

“What would that do, make it sore?”

“It could do much more than that, it could cause the whole thing to breakdown and all your pain and Mr O’Rourke’s skill would be wasted.”

“Cripes, I hope that doesn’t happen then.”

“I’m going to ask Pia’s parents not to let her near you again and I want you to promise not to go near her, all right?”

“But she did me a favour, Mummy.”

“She nearly killed you.”

“You’d have saved me.”

“I might not have been able to.”

“I bet you would have.”

“I’m not at all sure, Danielle. So she is banned for the moment. Oh and you’ll be going to St Clare’s next term.”

“Oh, what about my tutor?”

“I told her yesterday, she’s okay about it–said it’s a good school ad would help you integrate a bit more.”

“What does that mean–integrate.”

“Have lots of friends and live like a normal girl.

“That sounds good. Didn’t you say they had a football team?”

The mention of a football team made me inwardly wince, would that rekindle memories of things lost or would it be good for her. Would she play like a boy or a girl? I was just mulling this over when Sam came back and said a nurse was coming to wash Danni and could he have a word with me.

05Dolce_Red_l_0.jpg

up
216 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well has a sense of humor about

the surgery. loved this

Didn't you say they had a football team?”

Thanks Ang for another excellent episode

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

There's a lot more to it ...

than just snip, snip, snip.
Danni is if for some rude awakenings in the next few days. Ah well, she's fairly young and should get over it but you can never tell.

One aspect of this cameo is the way it illustrates the desperation that some TS's feel and the lengths they'll sometimes go to. Sadly, the British medical profession encumbered as it is with it's conservative, academic conceits, has been very slow to recognise this desperation and accord it the weight and respect it deserves when attending to transsexual needs.

To me this is the insightful factor that this cameo demonstrates.

Thanks,

Bevs,

xx

bev_1.jpg

Snip

They just posted this on a humor sight today, and while it is not completely relevant, this is a bit funny taken with Beverly's comment (which was the last one posted when I read this today).

http://www.ilovebacon.com/fresh-bacon/snip.html

Sigh.

Sigh.

Danni may be

missing a certain part of her anatomy , But she is certainly not missing her sense of humour, After what she has just gone through its a good sign, It would have been such a shame if after what has just happened it had caused her to become a recluse...

i notice in the last paragraph that Sam Rose wants a word with Cathy, Hope its nothing too important ( bites nails)

Kirri