Education of a Sissy - Ch 3. Magical School Girl Sailor Sissy

Printer-friendly version

Michael has made it to the office. All he needs to do is walk in, grab the data, and walk out again.

If he knew he would succeed, but also knew the cost of success, would he dare to enter?

Magical School Girl Sailor Sissy

Michael had previously found an excuse to look around the lobby, but he did not remember it being this big. It was huge - at least a mile from wall to wall, and the ceiling was so high that Michael could swear that he saw clouds.

After pausing and looking around, Michael realised that this was his fears talking, and the lobby was no bigger than it had been before. Michael resumed walking towards the reception desk, doing his best to walk and move exactly as he had beentaught, and desperately trying to think of what to say to the receptionist. Before he could reach her, the receptionist looked up at him, smiled, and pressed something on the desk. Michael tensed, expecting some sort of alarm or a security guard to appear out of nowhere. All that happened was that the gate next to the reception desk opened, allowing him into the building.

Desperately suppressing any sign of his panic, Michael said "Thank you," and walked through the gate. "No problem, sweetie," came the reply.

The elevator door opened in front of him, and he entered. In his playing around with their computer systems, Michael had learnt the office layout, so now he had actually got through the front door, he knew exactly what he was going to do. Pressing the button for the third floor, he waited for the doors to close. Looking out at the reception desk, he saw the receptionist look in his direction and smile at him, as the doors cut off the view.

On the third floor, Michael turned left, and headed towards an office belonging to someone that he knew should be on holiday this week. In the office, he sat down at the desk, and quickly had the information ready for transfer. After looking around for the actual computer, he bent down and plugged the memory stick in. One of the lessons that Mrs P had not thought that Michael would need was the correct way to bend down in a short skirt, so he simply bent over at the waist. Michael was so concerned with the memory stick that he did not see the security guard standing in the doorway, appreciating the sight of his frilly knickers outlined by the frills and furbelows of his petticoats. By the time the data transfer had completed, and Michael had stood up again the security guard was out of sight.

Looking around the room, Michael checked to see if he had left any traces. Satisfied that no one would ever know that he was here, Michael turned and walked out the door.

"Oooff", he went as he walked into the broad chest of a security guard. "_ello love" he said, "What are you doing down here? You should know that you're not supposed to be down here. Did you get lost?" Before Michael could say anything, the guard had grabbed hold of his hand, and was dragging him towards the lift. "No need to worry, luv. I know where the rest of your group is, it's no problem taking you up."

As the lift door closed behind them, the guard continued, "You must be one of the new girls. You lot have a habit of turning up in the oddest places, and in some of the oddest clothes." The guard continued on in this manner until the doors opened, revealing another corridor.

"Miranda? Annabel? Is anyone around?" he called out. A head popped out from a door further down the corridor. "Ah, Annabel. I just found another of your little chicks wandering around without a clue as to where she should be. Do you want to take her?"

"Another one?" replied Annabel. "I swear they get less intelligent each year. Ah well, pass her over, and we'll get her sorted out." The guard pushed Michael towards Annabel, and turned away. "Come on girl, you're not the first one to get lost." Not knowing what else to do, Michael followed her into the room.

The room appeared to be a dressing room of some sort, with mirrored dressing tables covering one wall, and racks of clothing scattered around the room. There was a second woman in the room, one that Michael presumed to be Miranda. Miranda was wearing a school girl's gym slip, with a badge that had "prefect" written on it, while Annabel appeared to be a teacher of some sort.

"What's your name girl?" asked Annabel. "Michael," was the eventual reply. "Michelle? I'm not sure I remember that name on the list. You must be a late addition. I don't suppose it matters. Lady De Morgan can sort out the paperwork, if it's gone wrong. All we have to do is get you ready. What size are you, Michelle?"

"Uhm," Michael didn't know how to reply to this. "I'm not really sure."

"A sissy who can't reel off all her statistics, at a seconds notice? You are unique."

"I'm new at this," said Michael, blushing and looking down at his skirts. "I'm still not sure that this is the right thing to do." Michael was pretty convinced that this was most definitely not the right thing to do, and all he hoped for was to escape as soon as possible.

Annabel walked over to Michael, and hugged him. "There's no need to worry sweetie, I'm sure you'll be the perfect sissy." Michael found this to be less than reassuring. "Anyway, we've still got to get you dressed." With this statement, Annabel pulled a tape measure out of nowhere, and started measuring Michael.

Over the other side of the room, Miranda was working her way through the racks of clothes. "I'm getting bored with gym-slip sissies. Am I allowed to dress this one in something different?"

"As prefect, uniforms are your responsibility, so you can do whatever you want. I would suggest that you avoid Lady DeMorgan having to acknowledge what you're doing, but apart from that, the sky's the limit." At this, Michael gulped nervously. What sort of horror would they make him wear?

"Hmmm," came from Miranda, "how about a cheerleader? Some place called Sunnyvale. And for some reason it comes with a wooden stake

"How sharp's the stake?"

"Hm. Ouch. Very."

"Probably not a good idea. If a fully armed and operational vampire slayer walks into the classroom, some silly sissy is going to panic and get herself staked."

The rustling and clattering from the far side of the room resumed. "That sounds like the sort of thing that those girls would do. How about a Chinese Cheongsam? No, far too sensible and mature."

The rustling and clattering got faster and more frantic, and Michael felt that he was either going to run away in panic or faint, right in front of Miranda.

Suddenly, the sound ceased. For a few brief moments, there was silence. "Yes. Perfect. The perfect school uniform for the perfect sissy." Michael felt the terror mount.

From out of the darkness, came Miranda, carrying what looked like a pink rucksack and some clothes on a hanger. "When I was young, I used to watch a Japanese anime called 'Sailor Sissy'. It was all about a young sissy who was called to defend the earth though the power of friendship and magic. I think it was one of the major influences that made me realise that I was a sissy." After a pause for reflection, Miranda continued, "Anyway, I managed to find a complete copy of the 'Magical School Girl Sailor Sissy' costume. It has everything, including gloves and wand, and since it is a proper school uniform, Lady DeMorgan will never know."

"This I have got to see," said Annabel. Spinning Michael around, she pulled down the zip on the back of his dress, and pushed him towards a changing room. "If you slip out of the dress, I'll bring your uniform in." Reluctantly, Michael entered the changing room, and let the doors close behind him. "Oh god," thought Michael, "how do I get out of this? They appear to think that I'm one of a group of sissies joining the school today, but for how much longer? Maybe if I let them dress me up, I'll get a chance to escape shortly."

Having made this decision, Michael removed his dress. This was complicated by the mass of petticoats below, but he eventually managed it. The changing room was chilly, so spotting a dressing gown hanging on the wall, he put it on.

Looking down at the dress and petticoats lying in a heap on the floor, Michael felt that the women were likely to react unfavourably to this sight, so he picked them, and looked for somewhere to put them. At this point, Annabel and Miranda walked in. Seeing Michael looking confused, Annabel took the clothes from him and had them hanging up in seconds. "You're going to look wonderful after we finish with you."

Miranda continued, "Take that dressing gown off, and we'll get you dressed." Seeing his reluctance, she added, "Don't worry, you don't have anything we haven't seen before. In fact, despite the way I look, you don't have anything that I don't." Miranda preened. "It's fun being a sissy, but sometimes you just don't want the hassle of people treating you like one."

Without warning, the two women turned and advanced on him. Within seconds, the dressing gown was lying on the floor, and he was being helped into his second ever dress. Accepting the inevitable, he cooperated as far as he could. The only problem they had was with the elbow length gloves that appeared to be a size too small. After a struggle, they were pulled up as far as they could go.

"I'm not sure about the boots," added Miranda. "It looks like they should fit."

"Naturally," thought Michael, "they're a perfect fit." The knee-high boots fit snugly all the way up, with the only problem Michael could find was that the heels were a lot higher and spikier than the Mary-Jane's he had been wearing.

When the process was complete, Michael was taken back into the main room, and shown what he looked like in a mirror. For a few moments, he could not understand what it was that he was wearing.

"What we have here is the classic Magical School Girl Sailor Sissy fuku with low level frills of power. Or, as the unenlightened would have it, a dress with sailor style collar and sleeves, and mid-thigh pleated skirt, with big red bows at throat and hips, and smaller ones on your boots and the wrists and cuffs of your gloves."

Michael didn't know if he approved of his new clothes or not. For the most part, it didn't stand out as much as the sissy costume, and while the skirt was short and bright red, it still showed less than had previously been on show. The problem was with the bows.

This started with one around his collar, bright red and floppy, with a large jewel in the centre. There was another one in the small of his back, a huge bow that stuck out massively on both sides. Looking in the mirror, no matter how much he twisted, there was no position in which the bow was not blatantly visible. Finally, the bows on his gloves and boots. Like the collar bow, there was a small jewel in the centre of the bow. Though these were the smallest of the bows, from them hung a number of ribbons. They weren't particularly long ribbons, but they were so light, with a habit of catching the slightest breeze, that they were in constant movement, streaming behind the bows.

Miranda sighed. "I never thought that I would see someone cos play Magical School Girl Sailor Sissy so perfectly. Even the hair is a perfect match for when she had to exchange her golden tresses for the soul of her best friend."

Michael barely heard it, but he was sure that Annabel had muttered "Obsessive fan girl" under her breath.

"Almost there," said Miranda, helping him put on a sickly pink rucksack, with some sort of deformed kitten emblazoned over it. "I've transferred all your stuff to the purse inside. And now, the final touch, your wand of power. Keep a good hold on it, and don't let go." His hand was wrapped around the shaft of a wand. At the end of the wand was another spherical jewel, a counterpart to the one at his throat.

Miranda then made him wave his hand around. As he did so, all of the jewels lit up brightly, and a voice spoke in broken English, "For Great Justice."

"That was her catch phrase," added Miranda, "For Great Justice. See if you can do the lips. Remember, for proper anime, your lips have to be out of sync with your voice." Miranda waved his hand around, and pinched him painfully, until she was happy with his lack of lip-sync.

"Miranda!" came a sharp exclamation from Annabel, "stop playing around with your new toy. If you don't let her go now, she's going to be late."

"Yes Annabel. OK, Michelle, the induction class is up on the 10th floor. Lady DeMorgan will be waiting, so no shilly-shallying. Oh, and make sure you don't crumple your big bow. I'm very strict about uniforms, especially when I went to all this effort getting you ready."

Annabel opened the door, and Miranda gently pushed him over towards it, with her hand resting on his buttocks. Quietly, so that Annabel could not hear, she said, "Of course, strict doesn't have to mean unpleasant." Opposite the door, the lift was open and waiting for him. With a final pat and push, Michael found himself in the lift. Turning around to the control panel, he pressed a button and the doors closed in front of him.

Back in the corridor, Annabel turned to Miranda and said "Sailor Sissy? A tale of the power of friendship? Really?"

"YES!", was Miranda's response. "OK, there was a lot of sex as well, but you can't really enjoy sex unless you're good friends with your partner." The women turned back towards the room. "I learnt a lot from that series, though I'm still waiting for my tentacle monster." Laughing, the women entered the room, and the door closed behind them.


In case anyone is wondering or can't figure it out "Sailor Sissy" is pretty much Sailor Moon with a few tweaks, such as a deliberate lack of style or taste.

Sailor Moon

Giant Waist Ribbon

Costume Porn

Frills Of Justice

up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos