Twenty Three - Part 4. She makes love just like a woman.

Printer-friendly version

Twenty Three Part Four

She makes love just like a woman.

In the words of the Great Joe Cocker. She walks just like a woman, she talks just like a woman, she makes love just like a woman.

Jackie Laid on her back with her knees sloping, and slightly apart, and this time Ayshee straddled her, and started to lower herself, then Jackie realised she had gained something a little extra — her very own asparagus — which on its upward path, brushed against Ayshees, and Jackie realised her new body part was a mass of nerves, as she arched her back and thrust upwards. This wasn’t necessary for insertion, as her tip knew where it was going, and so did Ayshees — Climax, climax, climax, multiple orgasms, convulsions, with no physical effort as their pulsating, undulating clitorii did their mischievous work, taunting, touching and teasing every G spot, Jackie and Ayshee never knew they had.

“Wow” Jackie said “You don’t need to explain that at all. I’ll take as many as you have”.

“ Now about your wife” said Ayshee.

Jackie thought “ please don’t tell me she’s here.”
Ayshee continued “ She will see you as your former self unless or until you wish otherwise. You need to go home now and enlighten her and your daughter, by giving them your anenome.

I know you tragically lost your 22 year old son just two months ago, and your regen bots have the memory of his DNA, so you have now produced a ripe egg for insertion into your wife, and it will be as if she were now two months pregnant before she was reborn, so she will carry the baby to term for 7 months in the usual human way, and that baby girl will grow over the next twenty three years. This is the same for all women who fell pregnant before rebirth. This daughter as former genetic male would be your natural successor, should anything change, or should you wish it, or decide to die naturally.
Normally the genetic male would be the egg carrier, as I explained, but you are The ‘Chosen’, and this is part of the plan. This is also a special gift for you and your family, as we have much work to do.

I have a house prepared for you and you family in our grounds, and a car will come for you all in 1 hour. To bring you back in Niqabs.

Before you go, we will go on the computer. My Grandson is the richest man in the World, and has more money than all the known rich list added together, and I am also the richest woman, as his grandfather left me half his wealth. That is going to change, as progressively, all the Worlds resources will be utilised through you.
I am setting up another account, which will be for you. At the moment, half of my wealth, which is several billions will be accessible to you, the rest will come later. Not even the bank manager can look at my accounts without my express permission. You can transfer whatever you like to your own account at your bank, but at the moment not too excessive as to arouse suspicion, but we, or some of our disciples, ( shall we call them ?), will be visiting all centres of finance throughout the world, and they will all be our ‘Sisters’. Now give me your bank details, and I will make it so. You can look at it when you get home, could give your Wife and Daughter yet another nice surprise.

When you come back with your family we have to visit the Harem. I’ll explain later”

Jackie drove off in her cab for the last time.

“Honey I’m home” Jackie called out in her best Jack Nicholson voice, as she stepped through the front door.

“Hi sweetie” Jackies Wife, Steffi, called from the kitchen. “ Just making some coffee. How was your day ? “

Jackie replied “Fantastic, but a little unusual”

“Were you busy ?” asked Steffi.

“ I only took two fares, but we made a lot of money.

Steffi emerged from the kitchen carrying two cups of coffee. “ I’m not surprised, dressed like that. They look like my clothes, and Susys trainers, only larger “

Jackie realised, although the regen bots created an illusion of her original body, the clothes visible, were what she was actually wearing, which appeared to fit her original body. “ Put the coffee on the table, Honey. I think we need to have a chat. Let’s go to the bedroom”

Steffi said “ Susys in her room listening to music, so why not. Best offer I’ve had all day”

Once in the bedroom, Steffi shut the door, started undressing Jackie, and stripped down to nothing herself, as Jackie finished taking all her clothes off. It was only then she realised, she hadn’t been wearing any panties, good job Steffi didn’t notice.

They sat down on the bed together, looked into each others eyes, and lips pouting, leaned towards each other. Jackie popped her Anenome (see earlier chapters), Steffi went limp, and Jackie laid her down on her back.

Jackie watched as a pink cloud completely engulfed Steffi, as everything went still, with not a sound to be heard, not even the ticking from the clock, or the music from Susys room. Jackie recalled their wedding day, when she was 36 years old, and Steffi was just 21. Three minutes later, Steffi sat up looking like the beautiful bride she was on that great day.

Steffi said. “ Thankyou Honey. I now understand everything”

They embraced, and laid down on the bed together, side by side with their legs and arm entwined, and they both felt blissful sensations they had never felt before, and Jackies orgasms went to even greater heights than when she laid with Ayshee, as it should be with someone you truly love.
Steffi hugged Jackie even tighter, “And I know now I am two months pregnant. We are going to get our Simon back, or should I say Simone ?”

They put on their Kaftans, and went to Susys room. Jackie and Steffi held each of Susys hands, and sat down with her on the bed. Steffi gazed into Susys eyes, and they laid Susy back for the next 3 minutes.

“Wow , Mum, Dad — do I still call you Dad ? — that was cool. I feel great. When do I get to use my new equipment? “

Jackie said “ You will know when the time is right, my Darling”

Steffi said “This is all very well, but how can you go back to work as you are ? How are we going to manage“

Jackie explained “ I have different work to do now. Come with me whilst I check my emails “

There was and email from Ayshee, with Bank Account details, and a separate email, with a password. Jackie followed the instructions, and showed Steffi and Susy, the obscene amount of money in her account in a UK branch of a Middle Eastern bank. Jackie transferred two hundred thousand to her own UK bank account, saying to the girls “ That should keep us in beer money . I expect a call soon from the Manager, asking me about investments, and of course, I will go along and see him, or should I say Her ?

We are going away for a while, so pack some suitcases, as if we were going on holiday. We have a car coming to pick us up”.

Half an hour later the doorbell rang, and a girl aged about 23 stood at the door (Jackie thought Ayshee has been to work already)

“ Hi my name is Ali. I haven’t thought about a new name yet. Can I take your with your cases ? Could you please put these on ?” She handed them three niqabs.

Ten minutes later they pulled up at a mansion, about half the size of the palace Jackie had seen earlier, and still built in a Middle Eastern style.

“ Hi Jackie, Steffi and Susy my name is Ayshee” They heard issuing from behind a figure clad in a Niqab, standing in the open doorway. “Please come in”

Ayshee ushered us into a large dining room, with a buffet laid out with all types of sea food, fish , meats and cakes, with several different bottles of wine already opened, a jug of coffee and pots of tea. Ayshee removed her veil “ Please remove your veils, we are all women here. Your cases will be taken to your rooms and unpacked. Please help yourselves, and join me at the table. We have much to talk about.

up
108 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos