Just Normal to Wear a Dress

Printer-friendly version

Just Normal to Wear a Dress

I woke up in some hospital. I could not remember how I got there, but the nurses were telling me I am ok, I survived my auto accident and I will recover just fine, as they kept smiling.

I felt fine, was ready to go home but they wouldn’t let me. One nurse after another came in asking questions to test my memory.

The head nurse told me I had to stay one more night so they could watch me. A younger nurse came in to help me with my shower. She came right in the shower room with me and as I stripped down, I did feel embarrassed undressing in front of her. After I showed she handed me a very feminine nightgown, panties and a panty girdle.

The nurse looked at me very intensely as she handed me these very feminine items.

I hesitated as she looked at me and she said “Tom, please put these on now, we have to get you back to bed and get ready for your medication”.

I took the nightgown, panties and girdle and put them on like it was second nature to me, my normal clothes to wear. The nurse smiled and said I was doing well.

The night nurse came in gave me some pills and ask how I felt. I said I am fine, and would like to go home and get back to work. She told me tomorrow I can leave and told me to go to sleep.

As I fell asleep I was asking my self why I was wearing a nightgown. For some reason, I could not figure it out but really did not have a problem with it. Strange I thought.

The next morning, several nurses came in, again with clipboards asking a ton of questions like do I like my new nightgown and is my panty girdle too tight.

I thought nothing of wear my clothes, why are they asking? I said I enjoyed sleeping in this pretty nightgown. The head nurse said to the others, “he is adjusting just fine. He will do well, he is released”.

They helped me into “my” padded bra, full slip, nylons and a very feminine dress. I hesitated putting on the dress. The nurse helped me saying it’s ok. I said, the bra, dress felt strange, but then I was in an accident and maybe I just need time, I thought.

The nurse taking notes asked me why my bra felt strange; you have been wearing a bra forever, Tom! I thought that was strange and said, “I know I have been wearing a bra forever, but my bra just feels tight”.

The nurse smiled to say, “Yes, I wear the same Playtex bra and I just love the fit. I love the support and the curves those bras gives me. Your shape is pretty too Tom!”

I smiled as I looked down seeing my shapely chest. It did feel natural slipping on my bra, felt good.

Just then the door opened and in came this gorgeous girl and came right up to me with a huge hug. She said, “Oh Tom you look so good, so happy to see you are out of bed”. Took me a minute to figure out who she was. The nurse said I would have these problems remembering people. I figured out, she was my girlfriend and we were engaged to be married.

Sally was so excited to see me. “Tom spin around let me see your new dress I got you for our home coming party”. I felt so good, I felt good in this dress, we kissed and we left the hospital room.

With my purse in hand, high heels clicking on the hospital floor, all the staff were smiling. Several of them were whispering to each other. What were they saying??

The head nurse reminded me I have to come in tomorrow for a checkup and my medicine. I smiled and said I would be in. All was good!

Sally hugged me saying some friends were at home with my parents to welcome me home. Wanted to know if I was up for all the excitement.

I felt fine and said lets go.

I was in a very feminine dress, heels, purse, some jewelry, but clearly I looked like a man. No wig, no makeup, walked and talked like a man. I felt good and I was going home after my accident.

As we were walking to the car, my whole walk felt strange. I stopped and said to Sally, “Why do I feel strange, my feet hurt in these heels and my chest is bouncing all over. My bra and girdle feel very strange, Sally”.

Sally hugged me saying all will be ok. It was the trauma from the auto accident that is making my body feel strange. She told me she has more medicine at home to help me relax. She said after my accident I will have some time to heal, emotions will be high and I need to relax. I was somewhat confused and she knew it.

I later found out this was an experiment of the hospital to control my mind and see how the world would react to me dressed as a crossdresser. Plus my brain was re-programmed to accept my feminine attire, demurer and to brush off anyone mocking me being dressed as a woman.

But for some reason, after learning this, I was ok my re-programing. For some reason I thought it natural to be re-programed after an accident. I could not remember my past and accepted my feminine feelings as normal.

I walked in my house, everyone accept me with open arms. Never a mention I was all decked out in a dress, looking so feminize. Even my Dad was so excited to see me. I just assumed all was ok, normal for me to be wearing a dress with an unmistakable well developed women’s figure.

I looked down and saw my very developed bustline. My chest is out there, well supported. Sally saw my confusion and quick came over whispering in my ear, “you are so pretty”.

After she said that I felt so good, so warm. Hugging her with a big smile and a big kiss. Sally seemed so happy, I guess everything was ok, I was recovering well from my auto accident.

I had a good homecoming. Everyone was so nice to me, so loving, I felt very good. Every time any one of my family members whispered in my ear “you are so pretty”, a glow came over me and I felt so good.

Sally ushered out the family so that I could get some rest. We went upstairs and like I have done this a million times, I put on a nightgown put away my lingerie. I saw a drawer filled with pretty bras and girdles, full slips, panties, everything a boy would want. I knew they were mine and I love looking at them.

Sally had to pull me away from my bra drawer as I was holding up a very lacey feminine all-in-one corset. She saw my joy in my face and asked if would I like to try it on?

She told me it was her present to me, my home coming present.

I got so excited, she even said, “Tom, calm down it’s only a corset. You have worn them before, in fact this is all you used to wear, remember!” Sally helped me slip on this beautiful corset with six garters. I was so excited I asked her if I could wear it to bed.

“No silly, you can’t. But you can wear your special gift tomorrow when we go back the hospital for your check up”. I was so excited, not sure why though.

The next morning seemed very normal. I found a pair of pants and a white stretch top and went downstairs for breakfast.

“Tom, what are you doing, you are not dressed!”, Sally said. I was confused, I am dressed I told her. “Then were is your bra and why are you wearing pants, they don’t fit you silly”, Sally said.

I looked down, yes my breasts were really out there and now that she mentioned it, I felt exposed and bouncing all over. My nipples were pointing out and I my large breasts were really sagging. I started to cry, saying “Sally I forgot, I must be loosing it, I know I need a bra. How could I have not put on my bra?”. What is wrong with me?

Sally hugged me taking me back upstairs to change. “Remember, you have to wear your pretty bras and girdles everyday, your figure needs the support, sweetie.”, Sally said.

“Could I wear this top, I really like it.”, I said. “Here Tom, try this t-shirt bra and lets see how it looks. Wow, this bra really lifted my breasts but I said the top is way to thin and tight, my bra shows way too much.

“Tom, you look fine, I like the look, but maybe you should wear a camisole to hide some of your pretty underwear. But, Tom you have no skirts to wear with that top, so you will have to wear a dress today anyhow. We will go shopping for a pretty skirt today for that top. I though you wanted to wear my special present I bought you today anyhow”, Sally said.

Sally got the new all-in-one corset and held it up saying “Tom, you do want wear your new present today?”

“Oh, yes I do Sally, you bought it for me, it’s special”, I said.

Sally watched me dress with her big smile. I asked her why she was watching me and always smiling, being very giddy.

She said she was so happy I was home and that she was able to stay with me and help me recover.

I melted and put on my corset with pleasure in my face. Sally was so happy saying, “Tom you are doing so well, recovering beautifully, I am so happy for you.”

“Tom, your breasts are falling out of your cups. Bend over and lift your breasts into the cups. You need to adjust your breasts each time you put on your bra you silly boy”.

She was right, why wouldn’t I have remembered that, I thought. After I adjusted my breasts; my breasts were supported so nice. I kept starring at them as Sally said, “Yes, Tom you look very cutie, you have a pretty figure. Now lets get dressed, we have to keep moving sweetie”.

She handed me a full slip and it felt so soft as I slipped it over my body. She could tell I was happier when I slipped on all these soft clothes on. Sally came up to me and hugged me so tight. She got a little playful snapping my bra corset strap. It was fun and I snapped hers right back. I was having fun and she knew it.

She handed me nylons. I looked confused and she knew it. I got a little frustrated; I could not clip my nylons to the garters. I started crying, I could not do it. I thought I have done this so many times, what is wrong with me. “Tom let me show you how to pull your nylons up your pretty legs. Tom please roll down your nylons and watch the seam in back as we pull them up again. Do it slowing Tom, enjoy the sweet caressing the nylons do to your legs. They look so pretty on you Tom! I love wearing nylons with those pretty garters.”, Sally said.

“Sally what is wrong with me? Why is this so hard? I have done this so many times”, I said. “Tom, you have been through a major accident, your brain needs time to recover. Give yourself a chance, you will remember all this soon”, Sally said.

I sat there as she helped attach my garters. I felt like a baby.

“Tom how does that feel?” I was confused but said, “Sally I feel better but I am not sure why I didn’t know how to put stockings on, not sure why I cried either but am I ok now?”

Sally hugged me saying, “Tom relax, your emotions are high now, I am here to help you”.

She handed me a very silky formfitting sweater dress. The soft material hugged every inch of my body and showed every inch of my curves. She asked me if I liked my new dress. Right on cue I said, “Sally it feels so software and I love the way it fits, yes I love this dress. Why wouldn’t I?”

Sally was so excited. She made a strange comment like the hospital will love to hear that.

At breakfast Sally was asking me a ton of questions like… what is my favorite style of dress, would I like to wear some makeup, would I like to go shopping today? She seemed happy with my answers as she told me I was recovering well.

She told me we had to go to the hospital first to get my checkup and then we would be going shopping for some new lingerie and purses. It felt strange but I was excited about shopping and looking for a purse, I told her.

As we were getting ready to leave the house, Sally remained me to wear my pretty pink heels and to grab my matching purse. I looked at her and hesitated asking why I need to wear heels and carry a purse.

Sally looked nervous as she ran right up to me and hugged me saying, “You look so pretty”. Just then with a big giggly smile and much laugher, I slipped on the 3” spiked pink heels and swung the pink purse over my shoulder and said, “lets go shopping girlfriend”.

At the hospital the head nurse asked Sally my girlfriend to come in first, not sure why but I was ok with that. I sat in the waiting room reading girly magazine and looking very manly in my dress. No one thought why is this man wearing a dress.

The head nurse with several other nurses quizzed Sally. “Tom is being very good. He is wearing his dresses and lingerie without giving it a second thought. He is thinking these are his normal clothes and walking proud in them. Had couple of cases where I thought he was going to question his dress, but I whispered in his ear the magic words and he snapped right back into our plan.

The nurse said they would give him stronger medicine to help him understand his new life and to help him relax and be more submissive.

I was taken into the examining room, a very feminine room as several nurses asked me all those questions again. They gave me three shots and pills to take at home.

The head nurse asked me to take off my dress; she wanted to check my breasts. I looked at Sally with concern. Sally assured me it was ok we are all friends here and she is your doctor.

The nurse smiled and said, “My, my, my Tom, isn’t that corset pretty and very shapely. Do you like wearing such a pretty corset?” I looked at her thinking why is she asking me that? I have worn these corsets before, why is she so interested?

She examined my breasts. The thought came to me that my breasts feel strange but I loved the sensitivity and her feeling me. I asked Sally and the nurse, “when did my breasts get so big, did the auto accident have something to do with my big breasts?”

The nurse said I had more fluids in my breasts after the accident, but they look and feeling very normal. She asked me if I was concerned about having bigger breasts.

They both looked at me for my response, like this was a big test. I said, “I am ok with my larger breasts but they feel different and they bounce to much.”

Both smiled with relief and said, bounce is good, maybe Sally could buy you a more supportive bra to help your bouncing. The nurse said that bouncing is very normal, natural and I will get use to the bounce.

I smiled and said, “I guess so, but my breasts do feel different.” Sally smiled saying, “Tom we will get you a very supportive bra this afternoon when we go shopping. I know just the place and the style bra that will help you dear.”

The nurse said we were done and I could get dressed. Both watch very intensely as I adjusted my bra cups and straps, and putting on my dress. I was wondering why they were watching me, but I just smiled. I was feeling so relaxed.

Both Sally and the nurse looked at each other saying, “He is adjusting beautify. It’s like he has been putting on a dress his whole life”.

I was not sure what all that meant, thought I would ask Sally out in the car.

As were leaving the head nurse said she would see me on Monday. I was confused but did not ask.

Out in the car I asked Sally what was Monday. Sally smiled and said “dear you work at this hospital, don’t you remember?’”

I could not remember, but said ok.

I then asked Sally about the conversation she had in the examining room, where the nurse said I was a natural at dressing myself. Why would she say that? I have been putting on my bras and dresses for tons of years, of course I can slip them on quickly.

Sally got all giggly and said, “Tom, she was just please that after your accident you can dress without any problems. Remember your accident was very serious and we are so happy you are recovering. She is just please and happy for you that you are recovering so well, dear.”

Sally leaned over and gave me a kiss saying I was so sweet and so pretty. I felt so warm and submissive. This feeling felt strange to me but I liked it.

She knew I was under her control and her plan is working very well.

Off we went to her lingerie store for my supportive bras. The problem was that I thought nothing of going to buy a bra for me. I knew I was a man and men don’t wear bras, but I seem to enjoy the support and the curvy look by wearing a bra. I even liked the more feminine looking bras, pink an lace all over.

While driving to her lingerie store, Sally was asking me so many questions. “Tom, what kind of bras do I like and am I comforted going into a store being measured for a pretty bra?”

I smiled and told her I have been wearing a bra forever. Not sure I could go without one to support my large breasts. Sally was all smiles hearing this.

I told her I could not remember being measured for a bra, was nervous about that, showing my body to another person. Sally smiled and said “Tom don’t worry I will be with you and we need to teach you again after your accident how to measure yourself for a pretty bras since you enjoy wearing them so much. Not every man gets so excited wearing pretty bras like you do. Plus I have a special treat for you in a very supportive bra that will make you look very very curvy”.

“Tom, would you like to have a curvy figure?” I got all giggly and smiled saying yes, “I like being curvy”.

Sally leaned over to me gave me a kiss saying she loved me so much, saying how much I will love my new life!

What did she mean “my new life”? My life after the accident?

Oh, well, couldn’t ask since we were at Betty’s Shape Shop already.

Wow, it seemed all new to me, a lingerie shop with all pretty lacey lingerie, wall to wall. I wondering why I have not remembered this before, but I just loved it.

Betty met us and welcomed us to her store. She commented how nice I looked. Not sure why, but I felt really good here. Sally saw my demeanor and knew the “plan” was working.

Betty asked what we were looking for today, like I have been in here before. Sally said Tom needs a very supportive bra because after his accident his breasts have gotten bigger and they are bouncing too much for his liking. Sally looked at me saying, “Isn’t that right Tom?”

I smiled and said, yes, I need more support. Betty smiled at Sally, like she also knew what was going on and grabbed my hand pulling me back to the back of the store.

Several other women in the store were staring at me whispering as they saw me. I got nervous they were talking about me. I asked Sally why those women were starring.

“Tom, don’t worry about them. They are jealous you have such a nice figure for a man.”

I accepted her answer and thought it normal. Betty showed us several pretty bras saying she thought a little padding would help mold my breasts and support them better. Plus these three section cups do wonders for support and shaping, wait until you see Tom”.

Betty asked what size I was, I drew a blank look. Like what is she talking about? Sally popped right in saying “Betty best you measure him since his accident his figure has changed”.

Betty told me to follow her to the dressing room and told me to take off my dress so she could measure me. Betty’s eye popped out when she saw my all-in-one corset. “Tom, how do you like your corset? You are falling out of your cups dear. You have big muffin tops up there. You are wearing the wrong size cup dear”.

I did not know what she was talking about. What is a muffin top? They knew I was confused and told me to take off my corset to try on these new bras. I looked nervous as Sally said, “Tom it’s ok, Betty is here to help you and you need to undress, do it now”.

Like she controlled me, I took my corset off after her command. I thought, wow, this feels strange undressing in front of Betty. Not sure why I felt like this?

After an hour of trying on several bras, we walked out with many and wearing one that really held me up, I thought. No more bounce as I told Sally with a big smile.

“Sally, this new bra is tight and its holds my chest up very high, is this normal?”

With a big smile, Sally said, “Tom you asked for less bounce, so we bought you a very supportive bra. I know you like it, and you will get use to the lift. Stop playing with your straps. These bigger bras are what men wear to support their breasts. You will be fine and you look so beautiful”.

Just then, after she said that, my fears were gone as I pushing my chests out showing the entire world how proud I was of my shapely figure.

Sally changed the subject saying, “Lets go have some fun and go to the mall. You need a new purse and I think earrings would help that dress. What do you think Tom?”

Like second nature, I smiled and said, “That sounds like fun Sally, lets go to the mall.”

At the mall, my heels were clicking on the floor saying here comes a sassy girl, watch out. I was getting strange looks. I asked Sally why people were looking at me funny. She said it’s maybe because I had a very develop figure for a man and they are not use to seeing a man so confident of his feminine shape.

Some teenage girls were mocking me, calling me names. I got so mad, so nervous I thought I was going to cry. I told Sally something is wrong; people are not very nice to me, what is wrong.

Sally quickly pulled me aside and tried to calm me down.

I asked her if it was my dress, was there something wrong with it. Why do they do this to me? I think I look fine, don’t I Sally?

“Tom, your colorful head turban on your head is what they are giggling about. Not many men wear them and they might think it looks funny. The head turban is very unusual and it does make a statement”, Sally said.

“Tom don’t cry, these people are not nice. Besides, the people at the hospital did not make strange comments, did they? Maybe we have to get you a wig to help you. You did have so much more hair before your accident. Now you are bald and the turban is protecting your stitches and burses. Maybe a wig would look more natural. What do you think Tom”?, Sally said.

“I don’t know, maybe a wig could cover my cuts and stop there giggling at me, or I could just punch them when they make those nasty comments.

“Tom, I know you want earrings, would it cheer you up if we got them now”, Sally said.

Somehow, Sally got my spirits back plus for some reason I was excited about having my ears pierced.

Off we went to get my ears pierced. I so intrigued, telling Sally I wanted long dangling earrings that sparkled.

Sally hugged me saying, “Tom we will buy you all the sparkling earrings you want dear”!”

The sales clerk did my ears like it was just another girl sitting there. She even commented how nice my turban was, how colorful it is and wanted to know where she could buy one. That made me feel better. We bought many pairs of earrings. I walked out with long dangling gold earrings, the earrings were shouting out saying, look here I am all pretty”!

Sally said, “Tom I am so proud of you recovering from your accident so well. Standing up to these mean people, what do they know anyhow? Before you know you will be back to normal and we can get on with our life”.

Not sure what she meant, but I was happy as I studded down the mall with my shopping bags and new earrings for all to see.

Back home, Sally asked if it was still ok for her to stay with me longer, while I recover. I thought she already lived here and told her I love having her here with me, please stay.

The weekend went well. Seemed like Sally was giving me pointers all the time. Like keep your knees together when sitting, don’t want anyone to look up your dress and walk slower, take short steps. I took all her advice with a smile, but not sure why she was telling me all this.

I got real confused when going to the bathroom. She followed me and giggled saying, “Tom with your pretty dress, slip, girdle, panties, it is best you sit when you pee. Tom did you forget”? I smiled, not sure what to say but I said, “Yes, I knew that”! Sally said good boy and told me to make sure I wipe myself well.

She was at the computer often typing, typing and typing. I asked what she was doing. She said the doctors wanted notes on my recovery and I am typing the notes.

I asked if I could read them. She said, maybe later, not now. I was ok with that; I knew she was always right.

I asked Sally why she is always watching me, even getting dressed. She seemed to be making notes on everything I did. She said, “Tom I just want to make sure you recover from your accident and the doctors want notes on your health”.

She kept hugging me saying how proud she is of me and how beautiful I am. Not sure I wanted to be beautiful, not sure men are beautiful, but I took the compliment and smiled.

Everyday I would dress from my many dresses in my closet. I had nothing else to pick from, so I did not question what to wear. I had no other clothes in my room so it felt natural just dressing in all these feminine clothes each day. Putting my earrings and turban with high heels was second nature.

Sunday night came and Sally sat me down for a talk. “Tom, tomorrow you can go back to work, are you up to it? The hospital called and said if I am ready they would like me back.”

I looked confused, I don’t really remember working at the hospital. But they say my accident has affected my memory, so what do I know?

“Tom are you ready to return to work as Dr. Green’s secretary?”, asked Sally.

I told Sally I was, but did not remember my job. She hugged me and said, “Tom, Dr. Green and her staff will help you, they know you will need time to adjust to returning to work. They are all sweet girls there as you know, Sally said.”

“Sally can I ask you a question?” “Tom you can ask me anything, you know that”, Sally said.

“I am confused why I am not comfortable wearing all these tight clothes. You know these bras, girdles and my nylons feel funny. I seem to be very curvy, my chest feels strange! Why do I feel strange”?

“Tom, like I have been telling you, you have been through a traumatic experience, your body has changed, your brain has to settle down. This will all come back to you as normal”, Sally said.

“Sally, I have another question. Why do I wear dresses and all the men I have seen don’t wear dresses?” Sally said, “Tom, your body has had major change due to your accident. Your body shape will not allow you to wear normal men’s clothes. You do have to admit you like your soft dresses and slips. Plus wearing a bra has helped your breasts from bouncing and your bras have helped your pain. Plus I think you look great and I think you like your clothes too”!

“Yeh, not sure why, but I do like these clothes. Seems like I have been wearing for a long time too. But I don’t like people making comments about me, they are not nice”, I said.

Sally gave me two more pills, and I slipped on my nightgown and fell asleep.

Morning came quickly, Sally laid out all my clothes. I was surprise the dress was a low cut and very shapely dress for a work dress. But then what did I know since my accident, I thought.

My girdle and pencil dress gave me a new tight shapely look I did not remember. Plus my chest was huge, I thought something was wrong.

Sally convinced me all was ok, just that I was wearing a padded low cut bra so that the bra would not show since the dress was so low cut and reveling.

I said, “Do I have to wear such a tight reveling dress to work?” Sally smiled saying, “I looked wonderful and all the girls expect you in this dress, it is the uniform at work”.

What did that all mean?

I looked in the mirror as Sally looked on. She said, “Tom you look great but I think you need those other earrings we bought and I think it’s time, for work I mean, for some lipstick, don’t you think Tom”?

I was confused, lipstick?

Sally came up from behind putting her arms around my skinny feminine waist saying, “Tom you look so beautiful, and lipstick will complete your new look”.

There are those words again and after each time she whispers them I turn to putty in her arms. I smiled and said, “Sally you are right, my face is pale and could use some color”.

She gave me an extra tug around my waist and said, “I love to Tom, I think a pale pink with lip gloss will be perfect for work today”.

She was right, I saw myself in the mirror, I liked my look. My brain was still telling me I was a man but I was comfortable wearing women’s clothes. I looked like a shapely woman and I had no problem with this. I thought it normal to dress like this.

Sally gave me the lipstick saying put it in your purse I will need it later in the day to freshen up and lets get to work.

As I opened the car door, I look puzzled, how do I get in this car seat with this tight tight dress on? Sally knew of my concern and came right over.

“Tom, here is another lesson you forgot. First turn and sit in the car seat first, then lift both feet up, together, kept your knees together and bring your feet in the car”.

I smiled and said, oh yeh, I remember now. “Don’t worry Tom, all will come back to you in a while”, Sally said.

As we were driving I told Sally I was still not happy about the people in the mall mocking me yesterday. “Tom, don’t worry about them, they were not nice people. They have no idea you were recovering from a major accident and have to wear your turban to protect your head. If you would like, we can look for a wig to cover your head and then you will look like any other person. Remember the doctor said we have to protect or cover your head”, Sally said.

At the hospital I found it just as hard to get out of the car. I swung my feet out first, keeping my knees tighter and got out. Sally was happy with my maneuver as she said, “Tom, you got it, you did that with such poise.”

As we were walking into the hospital, I told Sally I could not take big steps, it was hard to walk in this kind of dress. She giggled saying, “Don’t worry Tom you will get use to it, just take smaller steps, you remember!”

I did not want her to think I was losing my memory so I said, “Yes, Sally I remember, it is coming back to me”.

Upstairs at the hospital we went to what Sally called my office. As we walked in Dr. Green was there greeting me welcoming me back. I said good morning Dr. Green, she said gave me a hug whispering in my ear that all will be ok, trust us, we are all a family here.

The nurses smiled and were so friendly welcoming me back. Heather showed me my desk and said any help I needed, just ask us.

Sally gave me a hug saying goodbye and would pick me up at the end of the day. I told her I was nervous as she said, “Tom you will do fine, you have done this for five years and the girls here will help you”.

Sara came in saying she was so excited I am doing better and she is here to help in any way, just call on her. “Tom, love the earrings, just where did you get those sassy earrings dear?”, Sara asked. I smiled and said at the mall. “Then you will have to take me there on our lunch hour”, she said. I felt nervous thinking of the mall and those nasty people there.

I saw a framed photo on my desk of Sally and me. I had a very pretty colorful feminine blouse and scarf with long brown hair with full makeup in the photo. I had on such dark eye shadow, I really liked that look. I tried to remember when that photo might have been taken, but couldn’t remember.

The day was uneventful, had lunch in the lunchroom with other girls. They all were so nice.

Close to the end of the day, my doctor called asking me to come upstairs to see her before I left work. Why did she want to see me?

The day was coming to a close and the other girls popped their heads in with a big smile saying, “Sure hope your first day of work was fun, see you tomorrow Tom”.

I decided it was time to go upstairs and see my doctor. I proceed out of my office past the nurses station as Sue said, “Tom, don’t forget your purse dear, we girls would be lost without your purse”.

Did she say, “we girls”. Who is she talking about? I was so embarrassed, I ran back in to grab it, thanking her for reminding me.

I got upstairs and my doctor was waiting for me. Not sure why I was there, asking me all these questions like how was my first day at work, do I like my new dress, did the girls treat me nice, do I have any pains.

She made lots of notes, but all seemed ok. She gave me more piles, saying these will help my nerves. She told me she heard about my little encounter the mall yesterday. She told me to ignore those nasty people. I have much to be happy for pulling out of my accident the way I did.

I told her I knew but they were made so much fun of my turban. She also recommended maybe I would want a wig, which might be more acceptable to the public.

I told her I did not know, that Sally and I talked about a wig. The doctor reminded me I had to keep my head protected, covered. I agreed.

I asked the doctor if a wig would make me look too much like a woman. She smiled and said not to worry about that, and said I need to keep my head covered. She reminded me I had very long hair before my accident and it might help my recovery if I did have long hair again.

The doctor asked me one last thing, asking if her nurse could come in and take my blood pressure and measurements. I said sure, but thought the measurements request was strange.

In came her nurse and measure my chest, waist and hips.

My doctor came back into the room saying she would like to see me tomorrow and talk more about problems with the turban and what Sally and I talked about using a wig instead of the turban.

I said ok, but was confused why she wanted to get involved.

That night Sally and I did talk about the wig idea. We both thought it would keep the comments down from those nasty people in the mall. Sally encouraged me to see my doctor in the morning and get her opinion, medically she said.

Sally warned me that a wig would be much different than my turban. She said I would have to have a large head of hair to protect my head problems from the accident. I would have to take care of my hair everyday, washing and setting it, it’s a lot of work. You know how much time I spend on my hair. But you would look more normal than that turban and there should be no strange comments from people then.

We went on-line looking at wigs. Wow, there are so many of them. Sally was right there are tons of them and all different. For some reason she was guiding me toward long full hair saying I need this to protect my head, like the turban is doing now. Not sure what she meant, but she has always been right before it seems.

We both agreed I should do the wig instead of the turban. She suggested I talk with my doctor tomorrow and get her approval for medical reasons.

Tomorrow came quick, I found myself back in my doctors office talking about the wig idea. She agree it could work but warned me it has to be a special kind due to my medical problems on my head. She told me she would make me an appointment downstairs in the wig shop for me and write the prescription for the proper wig.

Wow, I thought there is a wig shop in this hospital. That is neat. She got off the phone and told me to be at room 110 at 2pm for a fitting and suggest Sally join me so that she could learn how to talk care of the wig and help me with this new look.

This seemed to be moving way to fast. I told the doctor my head hurt and I was not sure I could handle all this so fast. I did not want to look like a girl with all this new hair. What will people think of a man wearing a wig?

The doctor came over and hugged me saying, “Tom, you know why this is all happening, your accident has done some strange things to you and we are helping you. You have to wear a dress since no other clothes will fit you, now that your body shape has changed. Plus the wig is your idea and I think will be fine after you getting use to it.

You are due for another treatment next week. Why don’t we do it now? This treatment will help you relax and cope with all these new emotional changes.

I will call in the nurse to take you down to the special room and we can help you with the treatment. You have done this before, so you know the treatment. All will be ok, sweetie”.

In came two nurses and took me out and down the hall to another room. I remember it when they were treating me before. It is a large machine, large bed in a very warm, soft colored room.

The nurse asked me to undress and I could leave on my bra and girdle. She helped unzip my dress and help me off with my full slip. She smiled and said, “Tom that is a very pretty bra and girdle, not sure if I have ever seen pretty flowered matching foundations like that, how sweet”.

They gave me something to drink and laid me down on the bed. She explained the bed will move inside and all I have to do is lay there and rest. They will do all the work.

I liked this, I was going into la al land it seemed. Been there before.

Just then in walked Sally, I was happy about that. She held my hand saying, “All will be ok Tom, just relax and let the nurses take care of you”.

I over heard them talk saying I needed updating and more directives. What the heck is updates and directives? What does this machine do to me?

Next thing I knew I was sitting in a chair in another room. Sally was there. I was in some hospital coated but had no bra on.

I looked at Sally and asked were my bra was, why is it off. She told me not to worry, the nurse got some medicine on your bra and was washing it out.

Sally asked how I was doing, told me all went well. I was a model patient and we could go home now. I told her I needed to go upstairs and back to work and I have a wig appointment at 2pm here.

Sally agreed saying we will go out for lunch now and she will bring me back at 2pm for my wig appointment. My boss has giving me the day off, so it all ok.

The nurse came back in with a bra and handed it to me. I was puzzled asking her where my old bra was? She smiled saying your old bra will not be supportive enough since my update.

I thought, since my update, what does that mean. The nurse knew what I was thinking and she told me, “Tom, part of your medical update was to adjust some chemicals in your body. The new medicine increased your breast size some and you need a different cup size”.

Sally stepped in saying, “Tom you look so beautiful”. Like always and now I snapped and was very submissive to Sally’s request. Sally said, “Sweetie, here is your new bra, it is still your favorite, a Playtex bra but this style is a “Cross Your Heart” and it’s a little padded to help support your sensitive breasts now. Try it on, you will like it”.

Without another word or thought, I slipped on the straps and hooked the new bra around my back, like an old pro. Wow, it was bigger and the padding did add more shape for sure. But for some reason I was pleased with my new fuller look. I even looked at Sally and I modeled my new bra saying how much it supported me and how good it felt.

Both the nurse and Sally looked at each other with a big smile and gave each other a high five. I guess they were please to with my new shape.

I said, “it does not match my girdle and I thought you said Sally I should always wear matching underwear”.

Sally hugged me saying, “Tom you look good, don’t worry, we will go shopping and buy you some new bras that match your pretty girdles tomorrow”.

Sally helped me dress so that we could go to lunch. I was surprised my breasts could change with that treatment.

Said goodbye to the nurses and off Sally and I went to lunch down the street.

At lunch Sally was all-talkative. She told me with getting a wig, that I will have a full head of hair, it might be best to start using a girls name for myself. Would cause less attention.

What a women’s name for me? She knew I was concerned, as she whispered those words again. I had no control after I hear those words, “you are so beautiful”. I told her I do not want any more confrontation, so if that is what it takes, then yes, let’s pick a new name for me.

I told her I like Mary. She got so giggly and said then Mary it is. Mary is a lovely name and it fits me perfectively.

For some reason I was very happy with this, having a girly name, but asked her not to call me that until I have the wig on.

I asked Sally what this treatment was that I just had. She smiled saying I would have to have several more all because of my accident and to continue my healing. She told me not to worry about it.

I was thinking, she must think a wig will make me look totally like a woman that is why I need a woman’s name. The only thing yet to be changed is my voice. I still sound like a man, I thought.

Sally saw the concern on my face and ask, “Tom what is wrong dear”?

“Sally I think with a wig I will look totally like a girl”, I said. Sally giggled saying, “Yes, Mary you will be one pretty shapely girl, you are right. I might be a little jealous”.

“Yeh, but what about my voice, it sounds like a man!”, I said. Sally had that girlish look again saying, “Tom, your doctors already thought about that this morning. They gave me extra medicine that will help your voice change to a more feminine voice and over time you will sound just like me. You will love it and it’s only temporary, isn’t that great Tom?”

I said I was not sure, these doctors think of everything.

“Tom, after your get your new wig today, your doctor is suggesting we go to Betty’s, my hair salon to have the wig shaped and stylized. Are you up to it”?

“Sally I have to go to your beauty salon to comb my wig”?, I said.

“Tom remember what I said last night. Wearing a wig will be more work on your part each day; there is a lot of work keeping your hair pretty. You will be going to my beauty salon each week for Betty to help you, she does a great job for us”.

I was confused but said ok, “Sally you know what is best for me, lets go to the salon today after my wig appointment”.

Sally smiled saying, “Tom you are so sweet, such a pleasure to be with you now, I love you even more. Can I start calling you Mary now?”

“Sally I don’t have my wig on yet, I don’t look like a girl yet. Why would you want to do that”?

“Tom, you are right. You will look so different with your wig, I am so excited for you”.

Just then a man came up to our lunch booth saying to me, “Are you a man trying to be a woman”? I could not answer him as Sally told the man to leave.

I thought I was going to cry, here it was again another nasty person mocking me.

“Tom, this is why you have to get that wig. Then you will at least look like a woman and people will not come up to you with those nasty remarks”.

I could not speak and asked to leave the restaurant. For some reason, I wanted that wig more than ever now. I do not like these nasty people. I am just trying to recover from my accident, don’t they know this?”

We got back to the hospital early and only waited a short time for the wig lady. She was so nice. There was another man in the shop getting a wig too but he was not wearing a dress like me. He did have a bustline though; I could see his bra under his shirt. I wondered what his problem was. He did not seem to be too happy so we did not talk. I think his wife was pushing him into wearing a wig, but not sure.

Sally and I were ushered into a private room and it all began. Sue showed us 20-30 different wigs. She said my doctor had picked the style I needed for medical reasons. The style was with long thick hair, lots of hair. I thought this would take a lot for me to get use to having all this hair.

Sue took off my turban; they measured my head and brought out samples of caps they said would hold my wig on my head. What did I know?

I looked at Sally saying, “Why am I so excited about buying a wig”?
Sally smiled saying it all part of my treatment. I thought, wow this is some treatment, looking like a girl!!

Sue prepared my head washing me several times and putting a very tight cap on my head saying this will hold my new wig on. I am never to take the cap off, only a beautician can remove it.

After the longest time, she brought out the wig we liked. It was long and thick, brown curly hair. It looked so real, I was all giggly and a bit nervous about wearing it and my face showed. Sally was happy too.

It felt so strange having all the weight on my head and hair down past my shoulders. Very strange feeling.

Sally knew my thoughts as she said, “Mary, you look wonderful, so pretty with your new hair style. You will get more confortable with your hair after Betty styles it at her shop later today.”

This was the first time I heard Sally call me Mary. Some kind of trance came over me, like I was a different person. I looked at Sally saying, “yes this wig does feel good and I love the fit and style”.

Sally said, “See Mary your treatment did work, you are feeling much better about your new self, aren’t you dear?”

I smiled saying, “Sally I love you, you are taking such good care of me, I feel wonderful”.

After two hours of tugging, pushing, flipping my new hair this way and that way, I was done, Sue said. She guided me up to a mirror and I almost fell over in disbelief. I could not imagine my new look, this girl in the mirror, so beauty, so sweet looking, was this me? I was weak in the knees. Sally held me up saying, “Mary you look wonderful, so pretty in your new do. No one now will know you are a man and when we add makeup you will be a super model”.

Makeup I thought, why, but then if she thinks it is necessary, I am all hers I thought.

I collapsed into the chair. Sue said, “Mary you look great. I think this is my best wig application I have done for a man in years. You look spectacular, so pretty, so feminine”.

After we all calmed down, Sue went thought the care of my wig and head cap. Wow, there is a lot of work here I thought. She gave me a big hug and told me to have a fun life!

Those words stuck in my brain, “fun life”. I was thinking yes, I am having fun aren’t I?

I am hearing these words about me more and more, pretty, feminine, beautiful, sweet. I seem to accept them even knowing the words at meant for a woman. I liked those words it seemed. Strange.

As we were walking through the hospital parking lot we ran into my boss. She was all smiles saying, “Tom is that you? Or should I say Mary. You look wonderful dear, spin around dear, let me see your new look. You look great, very cute hair do Mary, I’ll see you tomorrow at work”.

I looked at Sally, saying, “How did she know my new name was Mary”. “Mary don’t worry your pretty head, all the people her at the hospital are here to help you recover. Now lets get going we will miss your beauty appointment with Betty”.

As we were walking to the car, I did feel happier, I felt different. Could it be my new wig, or my treatment must have helped me, my demeanor is better and I feel more relaxed, even my walk is more care free and peppy. I did notice my breasts were not bouncing around so much now with this new Cross My Heart bra they gave me. This bra makes me feel better; I don’t like bouncing breasts. I felt good, I thought.

We arrived at Betty Salon; she was waiting for me with a big hug and so much excitement in her voice. “Tom, step right in, jump into this chair and let’s get started on your new make over”. Sally announced to Betty my new name is now Mary. With Betty’s giggly way, she congratulated me on picking such a pretty name, fits me perfectly, she said.

“Ok, Mary lets see your pretty head and your new locks of hair. You have picked out such a gorges wig. Your new wig will shape your face beautifully, dear”.

I had an unusual calmness about me sitting in this chair, in this world of femininity. There were many other girls in the shop plus in the next room is were I bought my first bras and girdle here in Betty’s Shape salon too. I was drifting in and out of consciences thinking about where I have come from, how lucky I am to survive the accident and to have Sally here with me helping me through all the world of femininity.

Sitting in this feminine beauty salon, I have thoughts of liking this new lifestyle. I love the pampering, the soft clothes, and all the women who now love me as a person. Not sure which person I am Tom or Mary, but then who cares, I am happy.

I heard the scissor around my head, then she set my hair in the tight rollers, it hurt. She smiled and said get use to it dear, this is your new world. It takes a lot of work to be beautiful. She led me over to a dryer, gave me a girly magazine and said relax she will be back after my hair dries.

I saw Betty and Sally talking, they were talking up a storm. I knew they were talking about me, I guess that is ok. I sat next to two other ladies, close to my age, they looked great in their trendy outfits. I caught myself checking them out wondering if I would look as good in their feminine outfit.

Time went by fast, I was dried and back in the chair as she was saying how nice the cut turned out.

She spun me around, opened up the mirror and showed me my first look at a new woman, as she called it.

Wow, no one could ever know I was a man. I even said, “Who is this person”. Both Sally and Betty were so excited, they gave each other hugs congratulating themselves for my new look. What is up with that, I thought?

Some lady came up to me and told me how nice my new look is, she just loves that hairstyle.

Everyone in here is so nice, I love this place, I told Betty. “Well, dear, good because you will be here every week until we teach you your new hair and makeup routines. You know us girls always have to look pretty”.

Did she say, “us girls”? What is up with that, then I thought, maybe she is right, look at me, plus my feeling are getting very feminine. I think I was turning into a girl, but I would not admit that to Sally.

What an experience, I was so tired but so excited. Sally saw my pleasure and excitement. She said, “this is way too much fun Mary, we had quite a day, lets not stop now. Lets go next door and buy you that pretty bra, the flower bra that matches your girdle in your new large bra size. You know, the same Cross Your Heart bra you are wearing and then lets go out on the town and celebrate. Mary lets show everyone you are getting better and are on top of your new world”.

Betty stopped us saying I would need some makeup to finish my new look. Sally agreed. Not sure I was up for makeup. But, I didn’t have a choice. Betty took me over to the makeup artist Sue. Betty explained to give me the works.

Sue was so nice, she explain everything she was doing. I wanted to see my new look but she insisted on waiting until he was done. I told her the makeup felt strange on my face. She giggled saying to me I would get use to my new feelings, my new look. She said makeup is so fun can create the many moods us girls get into.

There was that refers to me being a girl again. Maybe they are right. I don’t look much like a man now.

Sue said this was a fast job and I should come back in for some help with learning the different ways of makeup. She was so nice, I said I would love to come back in, this is so much fun, I told her.

Sue gave Sally a bag, I thought of new makeup for me. Sue spun me around in the chair. I got my first look. Wow, what a difference, I did not recognize me. I looked so cute, so girly. My lips were so red and glossy. Tons of eye shadow and liner. Wow, I loved it and my smile showed my excitement. Sally hugged me saying I looked great.

Sally was so excited she said, “Lets skip buying you that bra set and go right to the mall and dinner. Lets show those mean girls your new look now! I am so proud of you Mary”.

Looking in the mirror I knew those mean girls at the mall would not heckle me now. I was a picture perfect woman. I thanked everyone and said I would be back. Off Sally and I went to the mall. Now, all the teen girls looked at me with no comments. I was so happy; I was on top of the world. No one knew I was a man now, no more jokes about me.

At dinner Sally was telling me she will help me with my hair and makeup each morning, but I will have to get up earlier to make myself beautiful.

All of a sudden I asked myself, why don’t I remember any of this before my accident. I don’t remember going to the beauty salon, buying bras, did I wear dresses before my accident. My brains was all messed up, I did not say a thing to Sally. We were having such a good time, us girls at the mall.

After dinner Sally bought me a pencil shirt. What is that I thought, it’s so short and tight, but didn’t complain. I was having so much fun shopping.

We got home and she showed me how clean my makeup off, wow what a task. But before we did she took many photos. She said the hospital would love to see my new look.

“Mary put your hand on your hips and stand up straight. Let me see your figure with that great smile. You look like a model and the nurses will love to see your new look”, Sally said.

I seem to love this, striking up a very girly pose. I really loved this.

Next morning came quick and Sally was getting me up early to start the dressing and makeup process as she said. I was surprised at how well I slept with my new wig on.

Sally and I did my makeup but not a lot for work. She put a pink bow in my hair, looked very cute, as she said. I agreed, strange. It did take a lot of time to get ready, but for some reason I enjoyed the new process.

We both put our nylons on together, clipping to our garters. I think I finally got the hang of attaching my stockings to the garters. We were both “prancing around” in our bras and girdles getting ready for work, so much fun it seemed.

Sally handed me the white top I wore the other day, with a big smile, “Mary why not wear this pretty top and your new pencil shirt. Would you like a camisole to hide your pretty bra”?

I hesitated thinking maybe I do need camisole, but then again I should let everyone see my bra, making a statement. After all I am now wearing a wig and makeup, no one will know I am a man. I sheepishly asked Sally, “Do you think I should wear a pretty lacey camisole?”

Sally was all excited hearing me ask the question and said, “Mary you decide! Are you ok with “showing off” your pretty lacey bra or do you want to hide your pretty bra? I know I would show my bra off, it’s apart of your fashion and after all, we girls have to wear a bra, so why not show it off, right? Mary you do look very cute in that top”!

For some reason, now that I knew I passed as a girl with my new wig, I happy to show off my clothes because I knew those teenage girls would not mock me. I smiled and said, without the camisole!!

“Mary, I agree, you have nothing to hide now sweetie. You are a beautiful person now and you should show off all your assets.”, Sally said.

We were both dressed, ready for work. I took one last look in the full-length mirror. There I was all decked out, I was proud of my new look and shape.

“Mary don’t forget your new earrings and your purse, silly girl.”, Sally said.

For some reason each time she called me a girl, my head spins, did not understand that. I am a man just dressed as a woman.

Days passed into weeks, I worked at the hospital, and all was well. I went downstairs at the hospital each week for my check ups and each week I had to get into that machine. It felt strange, I felt very good, so relaxed, I loved doing the treatments.

Then on one update the doctor said they needed to reduce my medicine so that I am off it in a couple of weeks. They explained reducing my meds might have side effects and they will monitor your health.

I asked what the side effect might be. She said, I might question my gender, might not want to wear dresses.

I told her not to worry, I was very happy with my gender, being a man and being Mary and I would never give up my beautiful dresses, makeup and high heels.

They did start changing my treatments. My brain was going through strange thoughts. But Sally was right there with me with the other nurses and they helped me through it. I said, “See I still love my dresses and makeup, this is my life and I am happy”. I was still taking a lot of pills and had to listen to special music as Sally call it each night, but I was happy.

One afternoon my doctor said I needed to meet with a therapist and talk about my feelings. Feelings I said, I feel good, why do I need to talk? She said this is apart of my recovery.

That afternoon I went upstairs and met with Paula. She was in the same hospital and very nice. She was an older lady very attractive and a very shapely figure. We were alone in her office starting our talks when she asked me why I was staring at her chest.

“How could you tell Paula I was staring at your chest.” I asked.

“Mary, you will find out, girls have this intuition of men starring at their breasts”.

“Paula I am so sorry, your very pointed bustline is old fashion and not seen now days. I have not seen that look in years, it is a old fashion look”.

“Yes, Mary is an old fashion look. I happen to love my figure and the 50’ retro look. Men are drawn to my look and I see you are too”.

I got so embarrassed. I apologized for starring.

“Mary what are you thinking when looking at my bustline?”

“To tell you the truth, I was wondering how that would feel lifting my breast that high and making them so pointed. I have a hard time with my large bustline, but that looks intriguing me.”

“Good Mary, that is a healthily response. You are accepting your new life and wanting to try new girly things. Would you like me to tell Sally to buy you a retro bra? Would you wear this retro bra? Shall I show you my pretty retro bra sweetie”?, Paula said.

I did not know what to say. She pressed me asking again. Out of my mouth, not sure why, I said, “Yes, please may I see this kind of retro bra”?

Paula seemed to be excited to showing me as she un-buttoned her blouse. I was excited waiting to see this new bra. Wow, she stood before me with a very very shapely bustline, pointed cups, and circled stitched cups with lace all over. There was that little pink flower between the cups. I so like that flower. The bra was very pretty as I just starred.

“What do you think Mary, do you like my retro bra”? Paula said.

I was speechless, just staring. I was thinking this is so strange, me here looking at another woman’s bra like it was nothing. Then I was blown away when she said, “Mary would you like to try on my pretty bra? I think we are the same size. As she reached behind her back, she had the bra un-hook before I could answer. Off came her retro bra as my eyes could not take off her beautiful large breasts.

She handed me her bra, her standing there with her breasts exposed looking at me. Wow, what do I do other than accepting her bra to try on, I thought.

“Mary take your blouse and bra off and try in my bra. Come on you will like it”.

As if I was under her spell, I took off my blouse, un-hooked my bra and slipped on hers.

Paula was all smiles as she said, “bend forward and adjust your breasts into the cups. It takes a little more adjusting to get your breasts into these pointed circular cups”.

It was strange, I was excited. I like this, the bra felt very different, very supportive. Paula walked around my back saying she need to adjust my bra straps, as she said, “This bra fits you wonderfully, very pretty.”

“Well, how do you like your new bra sweetie”?

“Oh, Paula I love it. Why did you call it my new bra?”

“Sweetie, I think you should keep it, you love it so much and it fits you so well. You look so cutie and it gives you a very shapely figure.”, Paula said.

“This was so strange, I said yes, I would love this bra. Not sure what I was doing, but it felt so girly and right.

Paula said she would be right back, she need to get a bra and get dressed. Told me to put my blouse back on.

While she was gone I did put my top on. Wow, did this retro bra change my look. Not sure if Sally would like it, but it felt so good.

As Paula returned she saw me fussing with the bra straps. She was giggling saying, “Mary you will get use to the new retro feelings. Those cotton bras are very different, but you look so pretty, I think Sally will love your new look.

I was wondering where she keeps “extra” bras in her office. Was this part of her therapy?

Paula hugged me saying our time was up and said we will continue next week. As I was leaving her office she giggled saying, “Mary don’t forget your “old” Playtex bra. Put it in your purse, you wouldn’t be needing that bra now”.

What did she mean I wouldn’t need that Playtex bra now?

Out in the outer office Sally was waiting with a huge smile, seeing me in my new look. She came up to me and gave me a big hug whispering in my ear, “Sweetie, I love your new bustline, your figure is so so girly now”.

Even walking in this retro bra was different. For some reason my posture was much better and pushed out my breasts more. As we walked to the parking lot, Sally commented saying, “Mary, I think you like that retro look. You like your new shape. Shall we go shopping for more retro bras for my sweetie?”

“Sally I am not sure, I feel different and people are looking at me funny now. Can we go home and talk about this?”

After dinner Sally announced that her girlfriend Kara would be coming over tonight to give me some makeup lessons. I didn’t know I was going to be wearing makeup to much, I told Sally. She told me now with a wig and a girl’s name, I had to wear makeup.

Kara showed up and wow she was wearing a retro pointed bra too. I didn’t feel like I was the only person wear such an old fashion bra then. She walked in looking at me, smiling and saying “Hi Mary, you look wonderful and I see you are a retro girl too”.

What could I say but, “Yes, Kara. I do love this retro look”.

I was amazed seeing another girl wearing this retro foundation. Maybe it is not so strange. I might like this look.

The three of us had a fun night. Kara showed me tons of makeup tricks as she called them. I could not believe the different looks I can have with makeup. I really liked the bright red glossy lipstick. The girls thought it was just my color, with my retro look.

I think they are pushing this retro look on me.

Kara show Sally and I a web site filled with retro bras and old fashion girdles, garter belts. Sally said these fashions look so pretty she might buys some with me. That we could wear match lingerie and be like sisters.

Sisters I thought, that sounded strange but just let it go in one ear and out the other as I have done with so much lately.

We had such fun, playing with makeup. As Kara left we did such big hugs, just felt so nice, so girly, nice. I liked the hugs.

The next morning came quick. Sally encouraged me to wear my new retro bra to work. I asked if I could hold off since my dress fit tight and look funny with that bra. Sally said, “No, you look fine. Women’s clothes are tight, we girls want to show off our figures, you look great in that bra.”.

I did win and wore my Playtex bra to work. Only problem is I thought about my retro bra all day. I talked about the bra a lunch with the girls. They were so interested and made me promise to wear it tomorrow. I said I would, I think I was excited to wear it for them.

I think Sally knew I like the retro bra and she took me out shopping after work for a retro bra and girdle. We ended up at a boutique lingerie store. They had a ton of retro clothing. We both loved the store.

We found a padded retro bra and match panty girdle with six garters. Both were so pretty in pink and white lace. I even commented to Sally how much I liked the little flower between the cups.

“Mary, you really do like shopping and trying all these pretty girly foundations. You are recovering from your accident so well. I think you should try on this retro all-in-one corset. Just look at those garter belt straps, they have lace and flowers all over them, so sweet”, Sally said.

She was right, I was so excited and loving this soft retro look. We bought a retro garter belt, lacy panties, slips, girdles,  ¾ length bras and everything had my figure so shapely, so nice. I told Sally I never remember wearing such pretty clothes before.

With her big smile, she told me I have worn these pretty clothes before, that is why I like them so much now, after my accident.

Back home I was having a hard time putting all my girly foundations in my drawers. Not much room for so many bras and girdles I thought. So much fun!

As promised the next day I would wear my retro foundations. All the girls at work loved my new look. One even wore her retro bra and said I started a new fashion trend. I noticed the men could not take their eyes off us. I guess men like the shapely look.

I noticed with these retro girdles, and my high heels, my wiggle was very sexy, the girls said. I told the girls I was not comfortable being sexy. They giggled and said, “Honey, join the club, but from time to time we all like the attention”.

Not sure what that meant, I just smiled.

Time went on, as Sally kept saying, “It would be a lot easier in your life if you thought of yourself as a girl. People would accept me differently and I would be more comfortable, happier”.

Not sure what she meant, but I was feeling the feminine side, it was really nice and I liked this new feminine world. I could easily think of myself as a girl now.

THE END OR JUST THE HAPPY BEGINNING

up
107 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A happy beginning?

Brainwashed into being a woman? Tricked into being someone's secretary? Having his life twisted into a shape someone else wanted through surgery, drugs, and conspiracy? I suppose it would be happy if it was really what Tom wanted, but given the nature of the "long con" perpetrated on him, including by members of his own family, you have to wonder if being tricked into wanting something and enjoying it when it's done is true happiness, or just an unreasonable facsimile?

Let's hope Tom never finds out the truth. It would probably be a betrayal from which he could never recover.

Randalynn

confusion reigns

it is probably the fact I have been up for 60 hours. It was interesting but confusing but that may be something not in your control as I go back to my first statement about me 60n+ hours no sleep, well maybe a short cat nap here and there

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Scary

So Tom was the unwitting victim in a decidedly unethical experiment which involved induced amnesia, brainwashing, hypnosis ("special music" and trigger phrase) plus multiple major surgeries. Sadly it seems as though by the time the deception was revealed to Tom, he'd been indoctrinated too far to be able to protest.

Personally, I think I would have been happier with this scenario if there had been any inclinations of Tom being a crossdresser beforehand, or if we'd been given some other clue as to why he'd been enrolled in this absurd dystopian experiement with the connivance of colleagues, friends and family.


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!