The Maiden of Bronze Chapter 4 Part 1

Printer-friendly version

The Maiden of Bronze

Chapter 4 Part 1

Doc Savage and Pat Savage are the Property of Street and Smith. Introducing a future time line inspired by Doc Savage.

By:Desiree

I am most Grateful to my Beloved Jasmine as she has and always will be my most wonderful muse.

Renny was more nervous than he had ever been, What Clark wanted was to find the Leak, and he was it, “I, uh really, find that unlikely, but will do a through search.” Is this a test does Clark already know... No he would have said so, well I am sure I can pin this on someone.

Clark saw his long time friend sweat, but put it down to the firefight and loss of AC, “I expect that it may take a couple of weeks, what with all the damage, and you do need to be at the restaurant tomorrow to celebrate Clare's arrival.”

- - - - - - - -

Saetome Tower, just after Clare and Hanna port away. Mink, Jonni, and Kisa sat in the kitchen snacking on some of the left over sushi from lunch. When Jonni heard moans of passion in her ears. “Oops, um, anyone else have the Hanna and Clare soundtrack playing over their comms?”

Kisa and Mink shook their heads in reply, so Jonni checked her glove info. Found she could change the setting so the threshold was higher than what her passionate moans would produce. “Damn, that was so hot, but I think I'd have gone in and joined in if I hadn't been able to tune them out so to speak.”

Jonni noticed that she also seemed to be in the feedback loop still, as Clare may have forgotten the Med Glove. Jonni felt herself getting to the point of no return, the pleasure was warming making her glow. Jonni quickly searched the Med Glove instruction manual, but she was more distracted by the moment, and when Mink touched her arm she she screeched in pleasure as her body felt the sparks shot through her. Jonni sat there luxuriating in the joy of the moment, but felt the heat gathering even faster, for now that she had shared it felt even better. Jonni touched the wrong side of the attenuator and tripled the power boost for incoming signals, she quickly made made the mental adjustment just a second to slow as her body rocked in another earth shattering climax. Jonni slumped in her chair quaking with the delicious spark of the shared pleasure.

Mink called to her, “Jonni are you okay?; What's going on?” Mink and Kisa looked at the radiant woman as her body writhed in ecstasy.

Jonni smiled, “Oh just an unplanned threesome. Think Clare forgot about the feedback loop to my Med glove, have it shut down now but in my haste I tripled the power boost for incoming signals, and that’s why I am sitting in a puddle still shuddering. Think I am going to go take a shower and crash for a few hours.” Jonni stood slowly and wobbled away.

Mink wondered what it must feel like, “I'd join you but I promised Mark I'd go to dinner with him. So sleep well and maybe see you all later tonight.”

Kisa added, “Just call me when you get up, we can have a meal prepared or go out.” Kisa was really hoping to get an invite out with the Sennyo ladies. “I must say getting caught in Clare's feedback loop is quite the adventure. I really hope to have the chance to be included again sometime.”

Mink looked a little sad, then with a bit of jealousy at Kisa. “Seems I am the odd one out, feels sort of wrong, but It was my choice to wait and help with clean up back at the main compound. It looks like a lot of fun, from viewing Clare and now Jonni, is it really nice?”

Kisa tried to soothe Mink's feelings, “Would be happy to let you try mine, the force field alone gives you a small idea, the way it hugs your body.”

As Kisa reached for her Chopstick Hairpins, Mink stopped her, “Don't bother, knowing Thirteen, the field is proprietary, and will only work for the person it was made for. Check for a user guide Thirteen was always good about documentation.”

Kisa reached out to the field thinking 'User Guide', she was surprised when a batch of data flashed into her mind like a heads up display. Then she thought about 'authorized users',

'1. Kisa Ai Sato.'

Then a statement came up that she relayed to Mink, “If Field Generator is accessed by any person other than the listed authorized user the FG circuitry will fuse and item will only be useful as decorative. Well I guess that will keep it from being miss used or copied. Clare really thinks things through.”

Mink smiled, “That's our girl, Thirteen is really special. Well I have to go, I do not have her access to any clothes she thinks of, so I need to go home and change. I also need to get a service to pack some of my wardrobe to be delivered later. It's been a pleasure seeing you again Kisa, and I am real happy to be associated with you again.”

Kisa was surprised, yet disappointed when she stood up to say goodbye when Mink hugged and kissed her cheeks. “Oh, so just the other three are Lesbians.”

Mink laughed, “Jonni is, but Hanna bi, and I believe Clare will be as well, may be omnisexual from what she has been through since early this morning. Clare's only been a genetic girl for five hours and has probably had more orgasms than most other women her apparent age. For a one day old she's making records. Well you could always go take a nap with Jonni.” Mink waved as she turned to the elevators.

Kisa shouted, “Thanks for the idea, after all it has been a very busy day already.” She turned and headed for Jonni's room, Locating her with the field Generator.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Sun Corporation; Sukebe Desgraçado was pacing the office that needed to be set for his use. 'Are these agents I have at Tylos and Saetome giving me their all, or are they working with their employers to give just enough to make it look like they are. Though if I have people in their organizations, maybe they also have spies here, though Tylos would never do that, as They have always been squeaky clean. Saetome though hmm,' “Data Request, from Sun Alpha waaHid, request all personal with Asian affiliations.”

'What do I do with the ones that have failed, I dare not try to send forces to get those from Saetome, maybe Talbot should die. Then there is Madame Nimfylla she has been with me for so long, no she is not a leak, but she questions my Stria. No just jealousy I think, as my Stria came to me via the school. The one I think I should trust the least is Renny as he has been friends of the Tylos for so long.' “Downgrade all info from Agent R till confirmed via Agent S, pass Agent S's identity to Madame Nimfylla and have her go trough the other Data as well.”

Desgraçado's Jaw hurt as it did every time he used voice recognition with the computer, though it had taken months to work out all the bugs and get used to speaking in a manner that the software could understand.

Doctor Blyadischa's phone buzzed, The info that Sukebe requested was automatically downloaded to her as well as the transcripts of his requests. Stripacha sent the info to her satellite phone and posted it to her sister, #Two to Tango# she sent and turned off the phone after the burst transmission. 'Damn two people to watch for, Goddess, hope I have not been noticed by the wrong people, though Mink and Thirteen should keep it quiet.

Stripacha then received notification that Madame Nimfylla had made several attempts on her secure network. Pasha read through the logs and found that the IT department was tasked with securing the data on her encrypted network. She set the worm to destroy all her work there on next attempted intrusion.

Pasha went into the ladies room on the 13th floor carefully rinsing her hair with dark cherry jello solution. Then removed the colored contacts returning her eyes to her normally vibrant green. Prying out the dental covers that made her cheeks look plumper took longer than expected. The hooker's green strapless dress, with shirred bodice and sheer skirt were still in the drop ceiling, but the green slip was gone. 'Damn the red thong I have on will be seen easily.' The matching, stockings, shoes and purse were still under the false bottom of the waste bin. 'Thank the Goddess it's been emptied recently.' Pasha swapped out the Emerald chandelier earrings for the diamond studs which she flushed, as she knew about the tracking device in them. Dropped her old shoes, lab uniform and coat into the waste bin along with the incendiary device set to go off in fifteen minutes.

Ten minutes later outside Balboa Park, Stripacha sends a text to her sister, #need meeting, 4 Exit, Luv ur Lil' Sis# She felt it was time to get out, as she felt it would be too difficult to continue the deception, as Madame Nimfylla was getting very close to the truth. Pasha needed to get to her hotel, as she was propositioned for the fifth time in the last six minutes since getting too the street.

Mink sent the reply in moments, #13's fav 4 lunch 1313 <3 Big Sis# thinking that would be enough time for a quick brief with Clark.

Three Phones received the following, #Daddy, Annie, Pasha, need sync by 1230,<3, 13# No sending number for the text. It was deleted 13 seconds later.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Tylos Compound; Renny was in the data center stretching his talents as his computer skills were good but Mink, Hanna and Clare were much better. He was able to identify the other mole, as Doctor Gonzalez. But as he attached all the comms to Sun Corp to her account, he set off a notification that went to Clare, Mink, and Pasha. Clare's new conscious made a note of who it was an reported to Mink and Pasha the details.

Sun Corporation fire alarms go off because of a fire in the woman's restroom on the 13thfloor, Doctor Blyadischa's lab network destroys itself. Setting off a Data Log alarm, the worm that destroys the security footage drive is missed.

At the Balboa InnStripacha signs in as Pasha Xatana. Picking up her Luggage from the desk, that had been sent ahead. After securing her room she has come to the same deductions, that Clare had sent the moments earlier. 'Damn that girl is on top of her game.' She noticed that Mink had also been cc'd. Pasha uploaded all her intelligence from Sun Corp, then shut down her encrypted connection and set for receive only.

At Bayside Restaurant ladies lounge Mink checks her phone and finds three messages, 2 from Clare. 'Hmm I thought she was sleeping.' The amount of info was astounding, the 2 moles inside of Tylos, and one of them is RENNY. 'That Bastard, Pasha did a good job of redacting any useful info from them though.' Mink sent her receipt replies and suggested contacting Clark. Then she checked her make-up and headed back to her date.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

A couple of hours later Clare a woke entangled with Hanna the feelings were so delicious. She did a search for the attenuators, found them and dampened the sensual physiological receptors. It still felt nice feeling Hanna's silky skin on hers but it was not creating the big distraction that touch had been. She also made note of the messages from the Tylos Data Center Mink and Pasha. 'Daddy's not going to be happy about this. I think we need to bring the Sennyo team leads into the loop.' Clare sent the idea to Mink and Pasha for their inputs.

Pasha woke from her nap as her computer sounded receipt of Clare's message. After reading she responded from her secure Sat-phone.

Mink had just kissed her date good bye as she closed the door of her beachfront home. She was a little disconcerted that the date had been cut short when he was called back to the hospital. She had been looking forward to going to the ballet later but her date had not offered those tickets to her, He had called his brother to give them to him. Doctor Radford would not get a chance at a third date with Mink. Logging in Mink sees that a decision needs to be made and it's rather easy with Clare's and Pasha's input.

#For Sennyo Officers only

Double agents in Tylos compound, Renny and Doctor Gonzalez. The Info leaked by them has been redacted, rendering it useless. Plan is to let Renny turn in Sandra, then Clare and I will bring Pasha in to bring Renny down. Do not act on this info till 1313 tomorrow.

Mink Sennyo Security#

Mink was hopeful that all the double agents had been identified. Thinking of the list she sent too, Clare, Hanna, Jonni, Pasha and Kisa. I am sure that Clare has already added her to the circle, as she would not have made the shield generator for her otherwise.

She received read receipts from the Sennyo Officers, then set about gathering the items she required for the move to the Saetome Building. Mink took the time to take a couple of new weapons she had designed, as well as the blueprints. She placed them her security case, locking them in after dialing up a complimentary color and faux fabric.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Clare slid from Hanna's grasp Kissing her lightly on the lips, “How about we go out to eat beautiful.” Clare created a black gossamer, sleeveless dress, with a u-necked hinted at the black satin corset underneath. The sheath showing her thin waist, the full skirt was knee length with side drapes that came up-to mid thigh. The red garter straps, almost revealed through the gauzy skirt, with red stockings, that ended in skyscraper red pumps with satin bows. There was the red Parasol with new and improved micro rail-gun and ammunition. The final piece was the red sequined purse sitting on her right hip, with the thin gold strap that ran across her body to her left shoulder.

Hanna stirred, stretched and looked at the goddess she had slept with. “Sounds great but I have nothing to wear, as you made all my clothes... ” then she saw the Corset dress with its lace skirt hanging on the closet door, and several pairs of shoes. “Okay so I do have something to wear, but that’s not nearly as nice as the outfit you are wearing.” Hanna still felt the divine feeling of Thirteen so close to her.

Clare new that Hanna preferred trousers, so she tailored the perfect tuxedo for her. Black satin pants that hugged every curve from her waist down to her cave lightly flared over blood read pumps with ten centimeter heels. A red satin corset off the shoulder top, a red satin bow tie choker. Silk Black Peak Tailcoat, pleat tail with vent, singular red pearlized button under the bust, with six satin decorative buttons that create the lines to accentuate the thin waist, drawn to twenty three inches by the corset, the three quarter sleeves ending with silk faux shirt cuffs, adorned with ruby cufflinks and black sheen satin lapels. Topped off with a Black silk top hat with a red two inch satin band. Silver inlaid cherry wood walking stick with rubies and graceful silver handled fifteen dash five PH stainless steel razor sword.

Hanna walked sensuously to the standing mirror, she noticed in the corner when she felt the clothing encase her, “OH Clare it's gorgeous.” The caress of the clothing as it had formed on her was so gentle and delicious.

Clare giggled, “Dearest it's you who are Gorgeous, the clothes just let you shine.” Thirteen loved the smile that shone from Hanna's sweet face.

Hanna was so close to crying, 'She called me Dearest.' “Um, uh, Clare I am truly fortunate that you think that now. My Lovely Clare, do not go promising so much this soon. After all I remember you asking for permission to ask Jonni for a date.”

Thirteen blushed as she quickly realized what she was doing. “Well, yes you are both my dearest friends. I am sorry I was imprinting on you Dear Hanna, still we spent the most time together, and even shared a lot of passion. I love you, and I always will, my first Lover. Um...” Thirteen collapsed to her knees weeping unable to understand the absolute love she was feeling for Hanna.

Hanna pulled Clare up and walked her to the bed then pulled Thirteen onto her lap. “You and I have long and loving friendship, so explore your new world and come back to us later okay Sweetie.” Kissing her tears away, and hugging the new girl snugly. “We shall see how it goes as you need to experiment. Just remember I love you unconditionally my Darling Clare.”

Clare perked up and kissed Hanna passionately, “Sorry for being so silly crying like that, your right I have so much to explore. I was so afraid, I had said the wrong thing, and that you didn't like your clothes.”

Hanna did want Clare as her own but Thirteen was so new to being a woman, Hanna had hope that it may come true but she was still afraid. My Clare is going to be a handful, “Oh Sweetie I love this outfit you made, it's perfect for me Sweetie. Just one other thing to bring up. Clare dear all of us are here as a Limited partnership, Sennyo Limited, is that acceptable?”

Clare giggled, “Like, you and I but you...” Then her brain engaged, “Oh yes and our group here in our suite, Yes perfect Mommy will be pleased. To be Clear I accept who Mink installed as officers. All we have to do is find out if Kisa accepts.” Thirteen hugged Hanna, she wanted to be Hanna's and for Hanna to be hers, but why? Clare realized she needed to step back and take it slower.

Hanna got Clare to stop the hug, before her ribs were broken, “Hey let me breath kiddo, and shall we go see if anyone else want to go out with us.” Clare was getting to far ahead of things, she popped out to the lounge. Hanna was not sure she'd said the right thing, though it seemed right. She still felt the glow from the love that Clare was pulsing with.

up
68 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

looks like..

its time to slow down just a little and settle in.
great chapter, thanks

it was a fun edit,

Jas and I worked it together, though I think that may have left even more mistakes in it thiough it seemed to read very well.

Thank you So very Much LoneWolf, for taking the time to Comment, it is greatly appreciated

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Desi dear...

Thanks hon for writing more on this one! Looks like the leaks will soon be plugged! Clare with her newly found abilities is discovering & advancing at breakneck speed. Hanna seeing this tries to put the breaks on their bossoming relationship, but I think Clare's fast pace is more do to being part computer & machine, and craving experiencing life as a female as quickly as possible. I see you've posted the next installment already so off I go, thanks sweetie. Hugs, Taarpa

thank You

and the life she is living as hours seem like days to her as she is connected to the world.

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree