Becoming Me - Part 2: First Time

Printer-friendly version

Becoming Me
Part 2: First Time.

45 minutes, it normally took me 2 hours to get ready. Mind you, I normally had to shave first. Shit! I still have to shave my face!

"Alice, I need to shave first"

She just pointed to a small sink in the corner where my razor and shaving stuff sat. "It's all there, use it while you still can." she said mysteriously.

I washed my face and applied the gel, Looking in the mirror, my blue eyes were framed with very feminine high arched brows. 'Wow' I thought - is that me? It didn't take long to remove my facial fuzz, being a natural blond, I didn't really get a heavy male growth. It normally took me 3 days to get a 5 o'clock shadow.

I dried off and headed back to the bed, I started to dress in the outfit that Alice had laid out. On went the bra, lace g string panties, picking up the suspender belt I fastened it into place around my waist, reaching for the stockings I remembered the ankle cuffs. "Alice, can you remove these please' I asked.

Alice knelt and removed the shackles, allowing me to slide the sheer black material of the stockings up my smooth leg, a sexual thrill running through my body as I did so. Once the stockings were in place Alice reattached the ankle shackles, the cool metal felt strange through the sheer covering.

"Ten minutes" Alice murmered as she stood up.

Shit, I thought, still got a lot to do. I pulled on the sheer white blouse and pulled up the black checked micro mini skirt that I'd worn the last time I went 'out'. I looked around for my heels and found my 4" patent stilettoes missing. "Alice, where's my make up and heels?" I asked.

"No make up tonight and I have your heels in the cupboard. Now sit down." she replied indicating the chair. After I sat down, she shackled my hands behind the chair back. She brought a shoe box round and after popping off the lid, removed a pair of wicked looking strappy heels.

The stilettoes were huge - 6" heels, "I've never worn anything that high!" I exclaimed.

"You'll get used to them in time" replied Alice with a sly grin, "After all, you'll probably be in them every day."

She then fastened the three straps around each ankle and finished them off with a silver padlock. Standing she picked up big gold loopy earrings and swapped the little studs for the large round hoops. Then after unfastening my wrists she made me stand.

I almost fell as the arches of my feet were reshaped by the high arch of the 6" stilettoes, Alice reached forward to steady me. "God this is going to be difficult" I muttered.

Alice led me to the door - a different one from the one I'd entered from. She reached up and made me bend my head so she could blindfold me.

"Hey, how am I supposed to walk in these if I can't see?" I moaned.

"Shut up and be quiet, you really don't want to see Madame wearing your gag again?" Alice threatened. "I'll lead you to Madame, since you are new she has no trust in you and you will be blindfolded, gagged and chained until she does. Do you understand?" she told me as I felt her reattach the leash to my collar.

"Yes Miss" I said as I nodded. Thinking I was doing the right thing by calling Alice 'Miss'.

WRONG!

I was slapped hard across the face, my head swam and I tottered on my heels - "IT'S ALICE - Not Miss or Mistress, I haven't earned that accolade - yet!" she hissed at me as she tugged on my leash making me stumble forward.

I tottered down a what had to be heavily carpeted corridor - I couldn't hear my heels clicking on tile any more - for what seemed an age, although it was probably only 5 minutes. I heard a door open and I was led through into what I felt was a larger space.

"Ah Alice, right on time, good." I heard the cool tones of Ms. Jones, sorry Madame, murmer. "Just secure the subject and you can wait by the door, I may require your assistance."

"Thank you Madame." she replied as she attached my leash to some unseen fastening.

I stood there, unsteady on my new heels, nervous and unsure of what was about to happen.

"Subject, you stand before me as my chattel, my plaything my human toy. To do with as I please, to mold, shape and hopefully improve." Madame stated. "I will stretch your boundaries, both physically and mentally. You will experience pain, humiliation and degradation. However, this will be tempered with joy, happiness and pleasure. Do you understand this and accept it of your own free will?"

"Yes Madame." I replied nervously.

I felt a hand stroke my hair, run down my body and under my skirt. The hand stroked my panties, feeling my cock though the thin lacy material. I thought of cold places and horrible things while that hand explored, unfortunately my sexual response kicked in and it started to swell.

The exploring hand pulled it from it's lacy cage and started to stroke it as it grew. I sighed, moaned and shuddered on my heels. By now my ankles were aching, my calfs on fire as I stood there being expertly milked. It wasn't long until I was about to orgasm, my body trembled and I started to pant.

"You can't come until I tell you to." said Madame. "If you do climax with out my permission it will be a demerit, do you understand?" she asked.

I nodded and murmered "Yes Madame" through gritted teeth as I fought the desire to pump my seed all over the expert hand. Unfortunately my control failed when a little drop of lubricant was added to the mix. Two long slow strokes of that slippy hand made me orgasm heavily. My knees buckled, but I didn't fall. My sperm pumped from the tip of my cock into some unknown place.

"Demerit earned" fell from Madame's lips.

My shrinking cock was cleaned with a wet towel, dried and slipped back into it's lacy cage. I felt my chain being tugged and I moved in the direction of the pull. My calf screamed in pain and my ankles ached from being forced into such a high arch.

A pair of hands positioned me next to what felt like a low table, it came up to my hips. I felt my ankles being bound to the table legs. My leash was pulled forward and I bent along the padded top of the bench. My wrists were bound to the opposite legs and my collar removed. I felt a different collar being fitted, this one made me hold my head up. My blindfold was removed and in the mirrors, I saw myself bent over a padded bench, my bottom bare and available.

Alice stood next to my head with a ring gag in her hand, "Open" she instructed.

Obediently I opened my mouth and let her fit the metal ring between my teeth. I started to drool and my jaw began to ache.

Alice smiled and moved a mobile drawer next to the table. "Subject is ready Madame".

"As this is your first time as my plaything, I will explain what is going to happen to you subject. After this you will not be told of what is going to happen, you will just do as you are told." Madame informed me. "Tonight I will use the contents to your toy box to explore and extend your experience, it will be interesting to see what I can do with your collection." With that she moved into view, Madame was in a tight fitting pvc leotard with thigh high black patent boots. A riding crop was hanging from one side of a belt and a wicked looking whip was in her hand.

She stepped up into the light next to me and lifted my skirt over my back - exposing my buttocks. Her hand stroked the smooth, hairless flesh.

I trembled at her touch, my cock grew slightly at the sexual thrill I felt.

She stroked my buttocks with the end of the whip, I responded with a sharp intake of breath. Waiting for her to use the whip. But no, it traced down between my buttocks, Along the tops of my stockings, then it disappeared.

CRACK!!, CRACK!!, CRACK!! I screamed into the gag, it came out as a loud squeak.

"Silence the subject" barked Madame.as she wielded her riding crop.

Alice picked up a little penis gag and slipped it in the center of the ring gag, fastening it securely behind my head.

Tears stood in my eyes. with the pain in my buttocks.

CRACK!!, CRACK!!, CRACK!! went the crop as it hammered into my buttocks.

I started to sob as the pain coursed through my body from the impact of the crop.Tears fell freely

"That is the punishment for a simple demerit, the worse the demerit, the more intense the correction" Madame informed me as I sobbed into the gag.

I felt her cool hands on my buttocks, a snip of a pair of scissors and my thong being pulled away. the pain from the 6 strokes was still coursing through my body. I felt Madame part my buttocks to look at my anus. She snapped her fingers and Alice slid a pair of thin latex gloves over Madame's hands.

Madame then applied some lube to her fingers and pushed them into my anus. she wasn't gentle, she quickly had 3 fingers buried in my ass, pushing quite hard. . She then added a fourth - I squealed into the gag.

I'd been playing with sex toys for the last 2 years but I'd always taken it carefully and slowly, building up in size as I went. Madame had other ideas however.

She picked up my largest dildo, 9" long by 4" in diameter with a fat head and built in vibrator. She pulled her fingers from my rear and coated the dildo with the lube. Placing the thick slippy head of the dildo at the entrance to my anus she pushed. It slid into my rear past the outer folds of my anus and deep into my rectum. It hurt! But she was merciless.

She masturbated me with it, the thick fake cock slipping in and out of my ass. My cock grew again as she fucked me with this dildo. I'd fantasised about being fucked like this and now it was happening for real. I entered a place that I'd never been before, calm enjoyment, while being used like a dirty little slut.

I felt the dildo being left in my ass, "Keep it in slut or it's another demerit" Madame ordered.

I clenched my buttocks around the thick shaft trying to keep it in.

Madame stepped away and beckoned to Alice.

Alice withdrew something from the drawers and knelt to fasten it to Madame's waist. She stood up and stepped away.

Madame was wearing the strap on dildo I'd picked up a year ago in the hope that my ex girlfriend would use it on me. That was the reason she became my ex...

Madame moved round to the front of my head, "Yes slut I'm going to fuck you with this, I know you've been wanting it for ages - haven't you?"

I nodded, well tried to. The posture collar made it difficult.

Madame, leaned forward, the tip of the dildo close to my face, unfastened the penis gag and let it drop to the floor. She lifted my head by pulling my hair and placed the tip of the dildo in the opening of the ring gag. Her hips moved forward, the dildo sliding into my mouth. I couldn't stop her or say no, not that I would have I was deeper into my fantasy that I'd ever been. My cock grew even more as she slowly fucked my mouth with the strap on.

I was concentrating on the cock in my mouth and forgot about the dildo in my ass which popped out and fell to the floor.

Madame noticed this and murmered "Class 2 demerit".

I shuddered - if the 6 of the crop was a class one, what would a class 2 be?

Madame pulled the cock from my mouth, "Tell me Subject, have you ever been fucked by a man or even a woman with a strap on?'" she asked.

I shook my head and tried to make the word no - but but it only came out as "oo am" a pathetic attempt to say No Madame.

She grinned wickedly, "Oh you are in for an interesting time then." She said as she wandered to my rear.

I felt her hands part my buttocks, a drop of lube cold on my anal rose and then the tip of the dildo pressing into my tight rear. Her hands dropped to the sides of my hips, pulling her into my ass, the dildo driving all the way down the 10" shaft until I could feel the harness against my cooling buttocks. Madame started to rock her hips back and forth, slowly to begin with but then with such a fast rhythm it felt like I was one of those dirty porn stars being pounded in an adult movie.

Do you want to know something - I loved every minute of it. I'd fantasised about being ridden by a strap on wearing woman and here I was, ok, bound, gagged and in pain, but I was strangely loving every minute of the experience.

I could hear Madame panting, I think she was getting close to orgasm, "you dirty little bitch" spilled from her lips as she drove that rubber cock into my ass. She slammed it into me, deeper than ever before, this hurt. but she held it deep in there and moaned "you are such a dirty slut" as an orgasm ran through her body.

Pulling the dildo out from my ass, she noticed my erection - "Alice, deal with 'that'" she instructed pointing to my erect member.

Alice pulled on a latex glove and proceeded to wank me off, coldly almost professionally. All too soon I was at the edge of orgasm once more. Alice picked up a glass containing some milky fluid and held it under my cock as I came. My seed spat out into the glass and Alice collected every drop. She put the glass to one side and cleaned my shrinking cock with a damp cloth.

Madame stood by watching as Alice performed her task. The dildo pointing straight out from her waist, she moved to my head and popped the tip of the cock in my mouth, pulling my head back she snapped her fingers and ordered "Glass".

Alice passed her the glass and stepped back.

"Now I know you've sucked cock, but I also know you've never swallowed - that is not an option in my service." Said Madame as she fed the rubber cock into my mouth as far as it would go. She then tipped the contents of the glass onto the shaft just as it entered my mouth and it ran slowly down the length of the rubber cock.
I could not spit or refuse to swallow and I did as I was told, swallowing my own cum as it ran into the back of my throat. It tasted salty and strange, but I swallowed it all, my tongue cleaning the sticky stuff from the dildos thick shaft.

Madame pulled the dildo from my mouth and then ran her finger along the inside of the glass, picking up the last gobbets of cum. She popped the sticky finger into my mouth with the instruction "Clean!"

Yet again I did as I was told and cleaned the cum from her finger.

She walked away and indicated to Alice to remove the strap on. Alice knelt before Madame and unbuckled the strap on. She stood and returned the toys to the drawers.

"Alice, please return Subject to the post in the center or the room" she instructed.

Alice removed my restraints from my wrists and ankles and made me stand up.

I tottered and almost fell, I wasn't used to being in such a restrained position for so long.

Madame "laughed".

Alice pulled on my chain and I tottered my way - painfully - over to the tall wooden post set in the center of the room. She padlocked my leash to one of the metal hoops set into the post.

Madame stood before me, "Subject, you committed a class 2 demerit, for which I will punish you. However we first must attend to your lack of 'control'." she snapped her fingers and Alice came forward with something that looked like a 1800's torture device.

Alice's gloved hands pushed my flaccid cock down a tube in the front of device it slid easily in. As she fitted the metal and rubber band around my hips I felt it nip and I wriggled with pain. I heard a click as a lock snapped shut. Alice knelt behind me and pulled a cable from the bottom of the shield holding my cock up between my legs. Something cold hard and metallic pressed against my slippy, used anus and popped in.

I moaned. I realised that Alice had just fitted my ass with a big metal plug.

She pulled the wire rope tight and padlocked it to the hip band.

I felt her attach something else to the metal device and she moved round to hand Madame a small black control box.

"Since you lack control of both your cock and your sphincter, I have had you fitted with this special chastity device." She indicated the metal belt. "You will be wearing it for quite some time to assist in your training. It also doubles as a corrective device." She flicked a switch.

I doubled over as an electric shock, shot through my anus.

Madame giggled, "Oh that was fun!" and she flicked the switch again.

I doubled over once more.

"This unit has been designed with a remote control TENS device incorporated into the anal plug." she giggled as she flicked the switch once more.

I looked at her, pleading with my eyes to stop. She flicked the switch once more and that nasty shock surged through my body. This time she let it run slightly longer, the system was set to pulse and she let 3 rapid pulses rack my body.

"That was your punishment for a class 2 demerit, I'll be turning you over to Alice for the next 7 days. She will continue your training and she will use this unit to apply correction.If you commit what Alice believes to be a class 3 demerit, you will be punished here in a weeks time" Madame told me.

She turned to Alice, and handed her the box "Take Subject back to the training rooms, you know what you have to do over the next week. This box will give you all the control you should need."

"Yes Madame" she replied, reaching for the blindfold.

Once more I was blindfolded and being led by the leash, Madame had told Alice to 'Get me settled and secured for the night then to return to see to Madame's personal needs.

The "Oh Thank You Madame" that fell from Alices lips was positively electric. She almost marched me down the corridor, tugging on my leash as I tottered behind her on my 6" heels.

Once back in the room I was allowed a light meal of pasta and salad, with a very light dressing. I was made to strip and I was showered again and allowed to dry down.

I was taken to my bedroom where the gag was removed and I was bound naked to the bed. A light cover was drawn over my naked body and the lights extinguished.

I didn't know how long it took me to fall asleep that night, but with no noise or light in the room I had no idea what time was. All too soon the cover was being withdrawn as my first full day of my new life began.

up
99 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos