Easy As Falling Off A Bike pt 2182

Printer-friendly version
The Daily Dormouse.
(aka Bike, est. 2007)
Part 2182
by Angharad

Copyright © 2013 Angharad
All Rights Reserved.
  
-Dormouse-001.jpg

After dealing with an offensive daughter, I was in a poor mood especially coming after the near injury of my infant ward at the hands of her ill father. So when Danni asked if Cindy could come over I was about to explode all over her but for some reason agreed she could but she’d have to find her own way here and back–I was not prepared to be responsible for her. Danni agreed and danced about before rushing off to phone her girlfriend.

An hour later, Cindy was with us and she and Danni went up to the teen’s bedroom to talk and play music. Given they were both physically male, I didn’t have to insist they left the door open as I would if one were a girl, but I did lay the law down that they did nothing which could be considered sexual or intimate contact. They both agreed and I then allowed them to try on clothes and things but remembering the previous rule while they did it.

Given that Danni is generally honest and compliant I wasn’t too worried and I suspect they had a pleasant enough evening playing dress up and eventually doing some homework after dinner to which Cindy stayed.

Trish was allowed down to have her dinner but the electronica I had collected I locked in my filing cabinet. They would stay there a couple of days at least, which I calculated would be about the time she’d be begging me to return them and showing some contrition for the way she’d spoken to me. She had to learn that being clever doesn’t allow one to be discourteous, even if one considers the person with who you’re interacting is actually less clever than you.

I spent the evening sewing with Cate and Lizzie for company, while the others, except Trish, did what they wanted. Trish read a book, I did take a sneaky peak at her several times.

At ten, Cindy’s mum came to get her and I checked on the younger children, they were in bed and asleep. I picked up my sewing again and Danni wandered in to see me.

“Have a good time, darling?”

“Yes thank you, Mummy.”

“Good, I hope Cindy did too.”

“She did, she really enjoyed the salmon.”

“It was good, David seems to be able to get these deals with different suppliers.” Simon had now financed David’s new car with a loan and our cook was full of praise for the car and the bank. How life can change? Danni was sitting watching me sew.

“Will you teach me to do that?”

“If you want.”

“Yes please.”

By half past ten, I’d taught her how to sew a seam and for a first go, it was quite commendable and I told her so. It was after that that I got to hear the real reason she’d been haunting me for the past half an hour.

“Mummy?”

“Yes, sweetheart.”

“Um–I want to grow boobs.”

“OUCH,” I said loudly sticking the needle in my finger, which then bled and required copious sucking of the affected digit. When it had stopped bleeding and I’d stopped sucking it, I asked her what she meant.

“I wanna take hormones.”

“This because Cindy has boobs is it?”

“Pia’s growing them too.”

“I see, so because a girl diagnosed as transsexual and your rather mixed up friend are taking hormones you want to as well?”

“Yeah,” she said blushing.

“Even if I were to consent, you’d have to convince Stephanie, you realise that?”

“Yeah, course.”

“You also realise that it could have a permanent effect upon your body.”

“Yeah, kewel.”

“It wouldn’t be if a year later you reverted back to being a boy with boobs and a fat arse.”

Danni chuckled nervously at my description which I’d made deliberately derogatory to try and make her see the consequences, but I think children and Simon are oblivious to them even when stated categorically to them.

There was also the fact that if she was to stay in female mode the sooner she started the better the outcome. There was another point which I was sure Stephanie would be aware and that is, if you give female hormones to a male who cross dresses for sexual enjoyment–and I’m not saying it’s wrong to do so–by lowering libido, you also reduce the desire to dress; which might help Danni decide what he or she is and wants to do. It might also help me feel able to guide her.

“If you can convince Stephanie that she should prescribe you oestrogens, then unless I feel you’ve deceived her and me, I will support the prescription.”

“Yay,” she whooped and danced round the room.

“When d’you see her next?”

“Tomorrow.”

“That’s Sunday.”

“Yeah, she’s coming for lunch, remember?”

I hadn’t–oh dear is this the dreaded Alzheimer’s already? I went and checked the calendar in the kitchen and David had a note of it–I’m glad someone is on the ball, assuming he can leave off polishing his new car long enough to cook for us.

Did I mention Howell Bevan? He’s a farmer from the Vale of Glamorgan who grows the most delicious lambs. Twice a year when he slaughters them, I have a whole one–well one which has been butchered into the various joints–sent down to me and he emails me the bill. David thinks the meat is first class and Howell has found one or two new clients down this way thanks to David’s recommendation.

I’d ask him to do a roast lamb meal, it’s my favourite of the various meat dishes just as Dover sole is my favourite fish dish with tuna coming a close but very different second. I left a note on the calendar for him to see in case I was busy when he arrived.

I sent Danni off to bed and she was so excited about the morning I doubted she’d sleep very much, mind you, I was tired out but after this conversation wondered if I’d sleep either.

I discussed it with Simon who wasn’t too bothered either way. “If she stays as a girl she’ll need tits won’t she.”

“I’ll get some peanuts then.”

“Peanuts, why?”

“To feed the tits. Blue tits, coal tits, great tits you know...”

“Very funny. Okay, she’ll need to grow a pair of breasts.”

“She won’t have to, but if she’s still en femme in a few months, it would be helpful.”

“That’s what I just said but no, you have to censure it.”

I didn’t argue because that would have been wrong as well, so I turned over and tried to go to sleep. Simon was still muttering–I think it must be PMS.

A few minutes later he lay down and went to sleep almost instantly, giving a little jump as he did so, which of course jerked me back to full wakefulness–wonderful.

05Dolce_Red_l_0.jpg

up
231 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh Danny Boy

Are we seeing the last of him? Maybe the incident in France had more impact than anyone thought or brought to the fore subconscious feelings.

We shall see.

S.

Freud twisted

I am not surprised this is happening, what with her childhood and the French connection. It is sad really. The world needs some good, compassionate men.

G

Thank you so much

for another excellent episode of our favorite Serial. Danni, finding her way, or is Danny still confused? Hope the child finds the way to their happiness.

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

No reason to not just go for blockers

... at least until 15 as Danni is 13.

I am surprised she is agreeing to the hormones. But she is right about one thing. For crossdressers I suspect it tampers down the arousal factor of crossdressers.

Kim

Danni stil confused?

Not sure. I'm still confused in any case.

Why isn't Bike in Quickcuts?

Angharad's picture

This morning's Quickcuts seem to have omitted the latest episode, am I just paranoid or is the world out to get me?

Angharad

Not the ..

only one Angharad, I thought it was just me that could not find my fix of Bike, Glad to see the author could not find it either..

Kirri

remember : Just because you

remember : Just because you are paranoid.....doesn't mean they aren't out to get you!!!

Lisa09051_1.jpg

Simon is such

a typical man, Not for him any deep thought as to whether going on hormones is right for Dani, To him its very straight forward, If she is a girl she needs breasts, Maybe its fair enough on the one hand to think like that especially if you are a guy , But surely a little more though into possible long term problems for Danni should have crossed his mind...

Kirri