The Maiden of Bronze Chapter 3 Part 3

Printer-friendly version

The Bronze Maiden

Chapter 3 Part 3

Doc Savage and Pat Savage are the Property of Street and Smith. Introducing a future time line inspired by Doc Savage.

By: Desiree

I am most Grateful to my Beloved Jasmine as she has been a most wonderful muse.
I apologize for the delay in posting as Fantasy Hero: Game Changer sort of distracted us, and still is.

As Kisa finished refreshing everyone's tea, Clare joked, “It was a very tragic day for the Sun Corp since it was an anything goes type of day.” The women all groaned then giggled. Clare didn't say much as she was so very hungry. Clare realized she'd nothing to eat since breakfast.

Kisa asked, “How did you come to have the ability to control your field so well?” It had been amazing seeing the field around Clare lash out, the lavender glow as it surrounded Clare and then knocked the Sun corporation mercenaries out.

Hanna noticed that Clare was too busy eating, “She was at the control panel of a new device, that was hit by the beam. The device malfunctioned and combined her genetic structure with a lot of the tech that was around her. I would guess since the Trans-mat and Living matrix are bout her designs that Clare knew them intimately already.”

Kisa wondered, “Was anyone else affected by the mishap?: It is amazing that Thirteen was able to recover enough to come over to investigate.”

Clare made the decision to tell of her change, “I was the only one in the Trans-mat bubble. I probably took a new template from the three that picked me up, Jonni, Mink and Hanna. I feel bits of each of them in my mind and feel that my body shape and movement were effected by them as well. Though I feel my mother is the the greatest influence on me. Truthfully I think Daddy was more debilitated than anyone else, he seemed to be having the most trouble with the change. But he did remember my favorite restaurant, so he's not totally a lost cause.”

Kisa nodded, “ Fathers always seem to have the most trouble with change, I am sure he loves you Clare, probably just being overprotective of his new daughter. I can really see that you have captured your Mother's flair for clothing. Much the same as Captain, I should say Doctor Sennyo-Tylos wore instead of her uniform. I remember my father grousing how she never wore her Dress Uniform to Functions. I always told dad that as she was in the Medical Command she had that option as they needed her skills more than she needed the Military.”

Clare swallowed and put her tea down, “The brass didn't understand, why she volunteered for Afghanistan, when she seemed to always fighting them by not wearing a uniform in the hospital wards. She always wore her own designs, covered by a lab coat with her name tag. That was the only way she showed her military rank. She felt that her clothing was better for her patients healing. The SecNav said that if she had worn her uniform at least to the staff meetings she'd have made Admiral. Not that she cared about that, all she wanted was to heal. All that mattered to her was training and finding ways to upgrade medical devices for better treatment. I still wonder why he said such a thing to us at Her funeral.” Clare wept, till fatigue draped over her and she dozed lightly.

Jonni laughed as the three friends again were there to take care of Clare, “Why does this seem familiar, on three..., I was able to make some adjustments to the MedLev with info from the glove she gave me.” Clare was soon more comfortable on the MedLev, her vitals were stable. Thirteen showed the signs of REM sleep. On this lift the each felt a mild synaptic shock that made them shiver delightfully. They were probably being over cautious but with so many changes it was best to err on that side.

Kisa led the Sennyo Limited group to their new residence. Sharing info about building services available, “Our chef's make a wide variety of food, Sushi, tempura chicken, Kobe beef bowls, even pizza. I'll have a buffet sent up later, and shall make sure you are well stocked with saki and tea. Just let me know if there is anything special that you would like.”

- - - - - - - -

At Sun Corporation, Doctor Stripacha Shalava Blyadischa, was showering trying to get the slimy feeling from being with Sukebe. Sure he was good in bed but his nature of evil was very hard to deal with. Stripacha really wanted to leave his employ, but the problem with the evil genius inventor cover was the Evil master mind usually used death for termination of employment. But she new the job was dangerous when she took it.

Now if she could only make her escape now that she was sure that Sukebe was mostly harmless. Well as long as she could make new devices that were mostly ineffective versus the Tylos group, though that was a problem in that it could lead to her termination for being ineffectual.

Madame Hafyaan was trying her best to salvage what she could from the data that had fed back from the armor and weapons. The data mining chips she had been able to add to that slutty Doctor's inventions showed that they should have done much better than they had. 'Hmm it is as if they were planned for, do we have a leak. I guess I need to assume so as I have my resources. Just that I was sure the unstable nature of Sukebe would preclude the thought of someone double crossing him.'

- - - - - - - -

The trio of women were amazed by the space they were led to. Half of it had workbenches and a room just perfect for a medical bay. Jonni moved Clare there with two med techs watching over her. The back half had four suites, three had three bedrooms each and the other had two bedrooms. The four med techs were assigned rooms together, as were the Engineers billeted together. Mink, Jonni, and Hanna would sleep in the room next to Clare's or they wondered if they would be with Clare. Whom ever that she felt like sleeping with on any given night. At least they anticipated she might feel inclined to do so.

The staff of Sennyo Limited had really enjoyed a wonderful with Clare and Kisa, now Lady Sennyo slept. Jonni, Mink, and Hanna sent the others off to collect their personal items from the Savage Compound. Kisa joined the trio at the end of the MedLev, wondering when Thirteen would next wake.

- - - - - - - -

Location Delta, Colonel Termani looks over the few remaining men that escaped the aborted takeover of the Tylos Compound. There weapons had been useless as the shields were much better than reported. The value of the information that Agent R was not worth keeping her alive. Soon as the tracker that they had on her showed her location he would personally press the termination button. But it seems that all the comm equipment had been effected at least till his tech had taken back control.

The problem right now was he only had half the complement that he started with and no communication with Major Kalmarity or her command. “Second Lieutenant Coolbens go back to headquarters and work with Madame Hafyaan on requiring the personal trackers.” He then turned to Warrant Officer Hastings, “Warrant take the men back to the training base, I will join you later if I survive my report to Sukebe.” They had been comrades since school, but that did not mean Sukebe would tolerate this failure.

Colonel Termani, latched the door on the transport and the pilot was quickly airborne, as Termani plopped into the nearest seat to brood.

- - - - - - - -

Saetome Building, Sennyo Limited, Jonni was perplexed, “How is it Clare is wearing fetish Ballet heels? None of us wear anything that extreme.”

Mink giggled, “Says the Doctor that wears fifteen cm platform wedge medical shoes because she's so short. I think most of it stems from Thirteen wearing what she found in her Mom's closet.”

Jonni looked at Mink incredulously, “But why did she not say a word about dressing in her Mother's clothes till today?”

Hanna shook her head, “It's what happened just after his fifteenth birthday, two years before Clare asked you to join us. Clair was on her way back from a consult in DC, she had missed Thirteens birthday. Thirteen was missing her and went to play in her closets, Clark XXI had been off fighting Doctor Sunlight. He came home and heard a whip crack in the bedroom, not knowing that it was Thirteen in Clare's dominatrix outfit which includes the fetish ballet heels. Clark XII opened the door expecting to see his wife Clare ready to play, and found his son dressed in his mother's clothes. Clark XII was so angry, ordered him out of those clothes, spanked Thirteen, then Clark XII left the compound too embarrassed to return. Two weeks later Clair ordered him home.”

Jonni exclaimed, “That might be why Clark XII has trouble with accepting Clare as his daughter. He's embarrassed about that moment still.”

A whip cracked, the Women were startled they turn to hear Thirteen say, “Maybe I should make the worm crawl over here and make him lick his Mistresses boots.” There was Clare in a black leather under the bust corset floor length dress slit to the hip on both sides black satin bandeau over her breasts. Her hair braided with black leather strips. The Trio and Kisa looked at Clare and gaped, afraid she might actually do that.

Then Thirteen started giggling and finally laughed out, “The look on your faces, Priceless, I could never do that to daddy. But this is a funny, No?”

Clare sagged a bit and leaned against the MedLev. “Wow still a little exhausted, I see a time when all TV Shows are Doctor Who, well probably not.” She slid over to Hanna and sat in her lap. “Take care of me Auntie.” Clare felt a special closeness with Hanna after their adventure. Thirteen put her arms around her neck set the feedback to only Hanna and herself. Then kissed Hanna with all the passion she could muster.

Hanna was surprised by the passion and the feeling of the sleek silk sheets under her. She was barely able to break the kiss with Clare to ask,”Sweetie how did we get here? And where are we?” The sweet feeling of Thirteen's silky skin against her own.

Clare giggled, “In the suite you and the others picked for me, and really I built the trans-mat device and you have to ask how we got here.” she mostly wanted to cuddle she was feeling so very strange all the new sensations and so much input coming from her connection with the trans-mat. She was sure this is what Hanna wanted

Hanna was shocked by the revelation, and silence by Clare's continuation of her passionate mouth covering Hanna's. The two women fed each other delicious tingles, driving them to multiple climax's. Hanna was amazed, as their nipples rubbed together and just skin against silky skin being the only touch. The sensation so delightfully scrumptious. Finally Clare fell asleep with her arms around Hanna's neck and head on her shoulder. Their body's still shuddering from the delicious waves of pleasure. Still Hanna felt that Clare did this not for what Clare wanted but to please her Auntie.

Hanna was basking in the receding ecstasy, she kissed Thirteen once more and closed her eyes the tension from the day forgotten. Hanna new she would need to talk to Clare in the morning, “Yes baby girl, Auntie will take care of you.” Hanna let sleep claim her, the sweet shock of Clare feeling so very delightful.

- - - - - - - -

Tylos Compound, Med Center, Doctor Sandra Gonzalez was even more upset, as Doctor 'Jonni' had gone to the Saetome building to take care of Clare rather than her. She had known Thirteen since just after his birth. It was bad enough this hotshot that Clair had brought in was taking her place as a tutor, but now she was the primary physician and researcher as well. Even trying to frame Jonni for leaking the plans for the Trans-mat had gone wrong. Somehow the transmission had been ignored and Thirteen had even said there had been no transfer. Sandra was boiling mad and still needed to finish the Medical Log for the day.

In Clark XII office, “Renny we have a leak, Thirteen told me so last week but I did not believe him and now my inaction has cost me a son. I am glad she is alive and that is how I will have to proceed. I want you to check all file transfers and communications to see if we can find the leak and then we will make sure that they are terminated. I did see one file transfer from the Medical Department. So there is the best place to start, I am sure I can count on you.”

Renny was more nervous than he had ever been, What Clark wanted was to find the Leak, and he was it, “I, uh, really, find that unlikely, but will do a through search.” Is this a test does Clark already know... No he would have said so, well I am sure I can pin this on someone.

Clark saw his long time friend sweat, but put it down to the firefight and loss of AC, “I expect that it may take a couple of weeks, what with all the damage, and you do need to be at the restaurant tomorrow to celebrate Clare's arrival.”

up
76 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank you!

Andrea Lena's picture

...very glad to see a new chapter!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Thank you for the comment

It has been so busy, and the silly Fantasy Hero story just kept me wondering what I was doing. Jas is having fun doing a rewrite of that so I am on my own for editing this so it is probably full of holes

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Always great to see

a new chapter. so we still have one maybe two traitors and an undercover agent that needs to get out.
good stuff, thanks

I was just happy to

get this chapter finished, I wrote it 3 months ago. Thank you so much for the Comment. I think I have a few more surprises, just having fun with this pulp Idea

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Wow girl!

Nice to read more of this one Desi. I see Clare's still got it, shifting from place to place and changing clothes at will. Clark XII's going to be so mad when he finds out his close friend's the leak. I hope Clark XII warms to the fact he has a daughter now. Thanks sweetie, still lovin' this one! Big Hugs, Taarpa

Many thanks for your comment

More on the double agents coming soon, just finding it tough to edit and right new story, Jasmine is still rewriting Fantasy Hero, even though it is after the deadline something she feels she has to do.

The 2 sets of twins have been busy kicking up a storm, a set of boys and a set of girls at least that's what we can see. So about 3 more months till the children are ready I feel like they should be ready now I already look 7 months pregnant.

Jas surprised me she has scheduled her final surgery for next month, not ready for that but I will support her and love her.

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree