Sunshine...Part 8.

Printer-friendly version

Sunshine…Part 8.

*Joel…………

I was pretty broken really when I take the time to look at things after all has been sort of said and done with the research and stuff.

I’m actually lucky and thankful for the memory wipe too because without that taking off the edge I’d likely have gone nuts with everything that I’ve lost family wise and that I can’t do that I used to do.

I’m still pretty sure that even as blunted as it all is that alone I’d work myself into a bad place with all of the thinking that I’d do.

That I’d really, really dig myself into a hole with the why’s and what ifs.

That’s why when I roll over most mornings I marvel at where I am and who I’m with.

Sonya.

She’s my sunshine.

It’s the most screwed up connection when you think about it and the way our paths and our pasts have crossed.

She makes me happy.

I’ll roll over onto my side and I will watch her sleep and she looks so amazing. There are times though when the breath will just catch right in my chest.

Moonlit nights…we have this nice view here and theses really decent windows that flood the apartment with light and I will see her in our sheets naked…she always sleeps in the buff…but the sheets just so and the moonlight coming in on her she looks like one of those fairytale princesses and I want so, so much to give her that especially with the stuff she has going on in her head.

She’s still dealing with her past…she has something there too like me, the tiniest of fragments of things like the thing with us and the fire. She’s read the stuff on that and who she used to be and I know she’s dealing with that.

And she is.

God she’s really, really smart and tough…determined.

And sensual.

The second favorite time is right now.

Morning and when she’s still asleep but just on the verge of coming out of it and the California sunshine is coming in through the windows and she just seems to shine in the morning.

And I’m torn.

Make love to her in the morning or make breakfast.

Luckily for me I’m a multi-tasker.

I make coffee and preset it at night and I do the same with the microwave. I’m actually proud of myself with the microwave. I found these stackable dish-plates that have space between then and I have four things of like pancake crepe batter poured out on them and another for and omelet…egg with cream not milk some soft havarti cheese with the hot peppers in it she likes and some chives and some fresh thyme.

So…I look at my watch and smile and I move just enough to not wake her up until I’m well between her legs and I’m kissing her sex before treating her to oral sex in the morning.

I’m actually good at it and getting better and we’re still sort of like two horny teens with adult minds…Sonya is way more than reciprocal with me with the whole sex thing. I just actually love doing this for her and rocking her world with that warm rush of pleasure some mornings.

And some mornings I get away to get our coffees and some mornings like this morning she’s pulling me up her body.

“Joel, Joel…please…More…I want you deeper.”

It’s sex, its great sex and not a huge marathon but somewhere between a quickie and normal sex. It’s always good. I get a triple play this morning one for her by oral and two the old fashioned way before she get’s me to my own home run.

We spend a few minutes kissing before she goes to shower and I take a sheet and tie it around my waist and make breakfast. That’s just coffee and I get some ricotta and some berries from the fridge to fill the crepes and some sprouts for the center of the omelet and I nuke six slices of bacon while that is going and have it all set out by the time she’s out of the shower.

We smile and share the paper while eating together the patios doors open and the smells drifting in with the sun and the wind and just taking these perfect twenty minutes together to just be us.
Sonya does the dishes while I go get showered and then we’re both getting ready for our day.

**Sonya…………

Mmmm…and wow.

There are some mornings where Joel wakes me up and I’m so much more alive then I think that I’ve ever been.

Oh I do the same to him sometimes when I wake up and it’s this whole horned up teenager thing with us as well as this whole new and deep relationship thing.

He made me cum three times this morning…twice with his making love to me before he came…god I really love his stamina.

But I love the rest of the morning even more.

We have such a good thing now after everything that we’ve been through and everything that we’ve lost…him far more that me.

Me honestly I think I lost my mind in my other life with everything that I know about her…that other me and this reset me to being sane.

I don’t have that kind of damage that I had from the childhood stuff.

I even don’t mind doing stuff like the traditional women’s stuff like doing the dishes or housework. I mean Joel’s no slob and he’s not messy and we sort of share in the stuff but there really are times where I fall into this sort of daydream that one of these days I’m going to be his wife.

And that’s a really warm and fuzzy and happy dream.

I get dressed and go for my usual a nice simple dress. I like the freedom and the comfort plus I feel sexy in them.

Feeling sexy is good.

Not slutty, but I know that I’m a good looking woman even by today’s standards and those are really surgically assisted.

No I like some really nice underthings and I like thigh socks and stockings not together mind you and we live in California so it’s like it’s never really all that cold either so I go with short dresses the longest right around my knees and something cut in the bust to show off my breasts too.

And I’m getting used to being looked at and I mean they’re going to look anyways so I might as well have some fun out of it.

But the best parts are actually when I’m with Joel.

He has this eyes only for me look all the time and then there’s the way that other people look at him because I’m with him.

I love that he’s so proud that I’m with him.

That way that he is with me actually makes me feel so good and wanted and valued and there is still part of me that drinks that up like I’ve lived in an emotional desert.

He drives me to my classes and we take the time to stop in the parking lot and we kiss in the truck for awhile and we kiss at the doors of the school because he always walks me to the front doors and carries my backpack with my things in it and I get to skip into school half the time because he leaves me feeling over the moon.

And that’s the way it goes day after day and week after week. Oh it’s really boring and there’s no drama and we really don’t even fight that much. Little stuff…he does the whole range of guy stuff that has me complain to him sometimes.

Drinking the cartons nearly dry and putting them back.

Guy body stuff…okay I have to adjust my bra now and then but he’s a guy and he does the pass gas and belch and scratch and just sometimes in the worst times and places.

And he is forboden to do the laundry.

He has washed stuff that you don’t wash and he never checks pockets and sometimes he just dumps.

Actually he does that a lot. Did that a lot since I’ve taken him off laundry duty.

Oh I’m not saint either.

I watch the news all the time I’m a media junkie sometimes and he hates it when I use the pumice stone anywhere outside the bathroom and he has this whole aversion that’s funny almost about my feminine hygiene stuff.

And lord getting him to pick some of them up…lol. There’s a phone argument.

But we’re kind of boring now outside the lab and stuff and that’s a good thing really.

School’s hard but I’m not taking easy classes and I’m trying really hard to get my GED and I really want to pass Russian since I am that natively and it’s a long day even by lunch with us getting into the math parts and the more technical stuff.

It’s just frustrating me because I’m not in the habit of doing stuff like this.

It’s not because I’m dumb…I’m not, I’m not and I do have to kind of keep telling myself that.

God even without my memories there is so much emotional baggage with my past. I a smart girl wouldn’t been in the porn industry…right? It’s a struggle sometimes with my self worth.

Kind of makes it gratifying when I do well or actually understand something.

I get out for lunch break and I’m feeing pretty good actually. I score a seventeen out of twenty on the latest math pages and only got messed up on the Trigonometry stuff. I get my jacket and I’m headed down to the local deli corner store when I see.

Someone looking the wrong way…she doesn’t see the oncoming truck.

I see them hit and her car gets flipped and rolls and rolls and rolls.

I’m running towards her even before she comes to a stop.

I get there and it’s full of airbags and I try the door and it’s jammed and I dig through my purse for my nail file.

Modern cars have this gas bladder that is a safety feature for anti impacts by keeping the car frame under a pressure seal of sorts. It’s also able to be used if hit right to pop off parts of the car if you know where to pop the seals.

No…car thieves don’t use this because it takes more stuff than they have to put the parts back on.

I sink my nail file in and pop the seal and pull the door off and the side airbag hisses going flat. She looks freaked out and scared, maybe in shock.

“Are you alright!?” I ask her.

“No…I think I broke my arm.”

“Stay here, until the paramedics show…”
She nods and I take a few steps back..and…and…ow…ow…my head hurts and I’m sweating and I very suddenly need to use the garbage can.

Not good…PTSD?

So much for lunch.

up
94 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

"PTSD?"

yep. and PTSD is a bitch ...

DogSig.png

It's Sonya's first PTSD attack.

We'll have to see how she rides it through.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey a Proud Big Brother.

Bailey Summers

Wow Bailey!

I was just thinking about this one a few days ago, wondering when you'd get back to it. Loved this one. The fireman and the young girl he dies saving, through twists of fate come together decades later. Thank you hon for posting a new installment. Big Hugs, Taarpa

You're Welcome Taarpa.

I've been meaning to get this back out and it's soon heading for it's wrap up though.
*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

good relationship

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

Having a relationship where you can get to that comfortable spot is a pretty great thing as long as you don't lose the romance. So far these two seem to still have that and be coping amazingly well considering everything that has happened to them.

Great to see another chapter in this story.



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

complications

to their new life. we'll have to how it goes.
good job, thanks

Oh dear.

Extravagance's picture

And things were going so well.
But I guess life would be dull without a bit of drama now and then.

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Accidents happen as does life.

It's just Sonya was unprepared for her actions and the shock of afterwards.
*Huggles and scratches*

Bailey Summers