Seduce

Printer-friendly version


Seduce

Bruce was the perfect secret agent; athletic, smart, seductive and fearless. All this meant that it would take the agency's entire arsenal to make him look like the sultry female required for tonight's task.

~o~O~o~

"So have you memorized the plan?" The gravelly voice of the commander bellowed into Bruce's ear. The agent managed to find ignorance of his superior's constant references to tonight's mission as well as his mascara.

Bruce was the perfect secret agent; athletic, smart, seductive and fearless. All this meant that it would take the agency's entire arsenal to make him look like the sultry female required for tonight's task.

"The results look good, Agent Bridge." The commander continued as Bruce made his final touches. "Here's your weapon. You seduce, relocate and then shoot - understood?"

Bruce nodded and slid the hair off his blonde wig behind his pierced ear. He strapped the gun to his shaved thigh and rose to face the aging man in the eye. To remain professional and composed was a struggle for the Commander as he shuffled on the spot.

Bruce handed him a drink he had collected from the bar earlier, "Why don't you loosen up a little hm?"

At last the commander found himself without a comment or comeback and could only watch as the lovely 'Miss Bridge' strutted off down the corresponding corridor, swaying like a pendulum that would make even Galileo's jaw drop.

~o~O~o~

How could he resist her? The most beautiful woman in the ballroom - so befitting for a man of his wealth. Dirty riches were why he was wanted by the agency, dirty riches was why dirty bitches threw themselves at him. Many had attempted to assassinate him but it would take a true professional in the art of seduction to bring him to his knees - in more ways than one. The mysterious Miss Bridge was a fitting profile as they danced the tango, two of the most seductive men on earth locked in an extended embrace - one of them not knowing of the latter. The dirty rich fool was in love, Miss Bridge showed the look of lust.

She darted a look over at her partner for the mission, Agent West, with a martini in his hand he gave her a subtle nod - the moment was right. She led him to the corridor, where they would be followed only by and secretly by Agent West.

Whispers and kisses where shared between the new couple as a half disgusted Agent West watched on. The dirty rich fool rubbed her legs up and down, halted at the knee by the understandably paranoid man in drag - after all, there was more than just a gun up there to give her away.

The sweet nothings continued to be whispered in her ear, "We'll move to the Caribbean.... I'll buy you a yacht..... You will live like a queen....". All of which caused the agent's rouge lips to curl upwards in a smile most sultry. It was time.

She drew the gun from its flattering home and with the lighting speed Agent Bridge was so well known for fired in an instant. Dead on fire, she was not forced to face whimpers, oh how she hated to hear their dying whimpers. The sweet nothings continued though, as Agent West's blood slowly drenched the red carpet - deepening its attire.

~o~O~o~

The commander burst through the double doors and into the corridor as the dirty rich fool marveled at his new found love's abilities as what he believed to be a makeshift bodyguard.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Bridge?!" The gravelly voiced persisted to shout down as he strode closer.

"Oh, didn't I tell you to loosen up a little?" She smirked.

"Well I-!" The commander froze mid-rant and turned to face the half empty glass in his right hand. There was a slight amount of fizzing occurring in its depths. "YOU SON OF A-!" The commander collapsed, shards of glass firing around the scene.

"Damn, you just saved my life!" The rich fool exclaimed, somehow even more in love.

"Well, how about I make it too?" Miss Bridge moved closer to the subject, rubbed his chin and winked.

In gasps of passion and gratitude he winced, "Care to join me in the Caribbean, then?"

up
72 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A Twist?

Yes, but we haven't a clue as to why.

Hugs
Grover

Answer

Seduction both on a short and long term scale.

The agent has been seducing the agency with service for a long period of time before finding an opportunity to gain riches.

The message : a fully self-dependent seduction artist will always leave with personal gain.