Angels and Demons part 4

Printer-friendly version


Angels and Demons part 4
By
Morpheus

I woke up early, still feeling exhausted since I hadn’t slept well last night. In fact, I hadn’t slept well at all over the last few nights. Every time I closed my eyes, I kept seeing Dom being impaled by that demon, or just as bad, I would think about what my own future held.

After laying there for at least ten minutes, I sat up on the edge of my bed and rubbed my eyes, trying to wake myself up. Then I turned on the light and decided that I might as well get up and take a shower.

For a brief moment, I wondered if any of those girls were up and about yet. After all, I certainly wouldn’t want to bump into one of them in the bathroom or while using the communal shower. Of course, it might be a nice view for me if that happened.

“You’re going to look just like them before long,” I reminded myself bitterly.

Intellectually, I knew that this was actually a much better fate than what I’d previously expected. I’d spent two days thinking that I was going to either turn into a demon or be killed by the government before that happened. Compared to that, being turned into a girl wasn’t really that bad.

“It still sucks,” I muttered with a shake of my head.

Last night, the three angels had all been friendly towards me and even sympathetic. They seemed like nice people, though it was a bit eerie talking to them since they sounded identical to each other. At least when I was looking at them, their hair styles allowed me to tell them apart.

In spite of the way they were all friendly and welcoming, I had no doubt that they were also keeping an eye on me. I had a feeling that if I tried sneaking out now, one of them would ‘just happen’ to show up.

Then I thought that maybe I could find a way to contact my family to let them know I was really alive. After all, all I needed was an open computer or a cell phone and I could call my girlfriend Cindy or my parents.

“I know I’m supposed to be dead,” I mused to myself, imagining the conversation I’d have with them. “But I’m really still alive, though I do have the harkon virus. Oh, and I’m going to turn into a girl too…” Somehow, I couldn’t imagine any of that working out very well. In fact, the more I thought about it, the worse I imagined that conversation turning out.

With a shake of my head, I went and grabbed some of the clothes that Rebecca had given me last night. There really weren’t a lot of clothes, mostly just a few jogging suits. After all, it was pointless giving me more than that when none of it would fit me in a few days.

A few minutes later, I was in the showers, feeling thankful that I was the only one there. It was a lot like being back in high school and using the locker room showers, though admittedly, these were a little nicer.

“Reminds me of the days back on the swim team,” I muttered to myself, glad that this time I didn’t have anyone else around to worry about.

While washing myself off, I couldn’t help but noticing that nearly all of the hair below my neck had fallen out. My arms, legs, and chest were all completely void of hair and the skin seemed somehow softer and smoother as well. I gulped at that but tried not to think about it too much.

Once I was finished with my shower, I dried myself off and got dressed, not even bothering to make the short trek back to my room. Then I looked into one of the bathroom mirrors, taking a long look at my face and trying to see if there were any changes.

“My hair,” I said, noticing that it was several shades darker than my normal sandy blonde color, not to mention an inch longer.

The changes to my body weren’t too bad so far, but I knew that they would only get worse. I even knew what the end result was going to be, though that didn’t mean I had any desire to get there.

“At least I’m not turning into a demon,” I said, trying to think of the positive side.

I let out a sigh and then went to find something to eat. I knew where the kitchen was but had no idea of how well stocked it was. Then again, I wasn’t exactly Bobby Flay so my best hope was that they at least had milk and cereal. Preferably the sugary kind with a silly toy inside.

When I reached the kitchen, I was met with the delicious aroma of coffee, which quickly drew me to the coffee machine on the counter which contained half a pot. I inhaled deeply of the enticing scent, then looked around for a cup.

“Ah, another coffee addict,” a now familiar voice said from behind me.

I turned and saw Rebecca standing there, wearing a pink bathrobe and holding a mug of coffee in her hand. Then I had to correct myself, realizing that it wasn’t Rebecca but Nicole.

“You should fit right in,” Nicole said with a chuckle.

“To be honest,” I told her with a sigh. “I’m not really looking forward to fitting in.”

“I don’t blame you,” she responded with an apologetic look. She sat down on a stool by the counter, staring at me for a moment before saying, “You should probably talk to Dani. She knows what you’re going through a little better than I do.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Dani used to be a guy too,” Nicole told me.

I blinked in surprise at that. “Really?”

Nicole nodded. “She doesn’t like talking about it much but she used to be a security guard at the project. Dan was a pretty big guy and spent a lot of time at the gym.” She paused at that, smiling as she mused, “I worked as a receptionist there and he’d come buy my desk and flirt with me all the time. He was always showing off his muscles.”

I thought about Dani and had a hard time imagining that she’d ever been a guy. However, since the angel strain was changing me, there was no reason that it couldn’t have changed other guys before me.

“Make no mistake,” Nicole told me. “Dani isn’t who she used to be any more than I am. We both had to do a lot of adjusting, though admittedly, she had a bit more to do.”

“What about you?” I asked her. “What were you like before you changed?”

“Well,” Nicole mused thoughtfully. “I was blond haired, a bit bigger up top than I am now, and I hate to admit it but I was a bit of a bimbo. I was more interested in guys and fashion than in what was going on in that lab.”

She shook her head at that, looking sad. I couldn’t blame her for that since she’d actually been there for the birth of the demons. She’d actually been part of the events that had changed the entire world, and not for the better.

“What was it like?” I asked. “Rebecca told me a little about the day this all happened to you guys, but she didn’t go into a lot of details.”

Nicole was silent for several long seconds and I thought she wasn’t going to answer me. Then she said, “I was at my desk, talking to Dan. He’d been doing his rounds and stopped to flirt with me. Then some sirens started to go off, and before I knew what was happening, Rebecca came out of the lab, all torn up and bleeding. Lisa, a geek girl who worked as one of the lab assistants was helping her...”

“And that’s how you got infected?” I asked.

“Yeah,” Nicole agreed. “Dan and I tried helping her, and you know what that does…”

“So you got infected the same way I did,” I said, giving her a curious look.

“I guess it is kind of similar,” she agreed, giving me a thoughtful look. “I really do feel guilty about this though.”

“It’s not your fault,” I responded with a sigh, wishing that there was someone else I could blame this all on. “If I’d gone back for my gloves…”

“Then I might have bled out and died,” she pointed out with a faint smile. “At least, someone who wasn’t augmented would have.”

I couldn’t very well argue with that since I knew she was right. At the time, I’d just wanted to help someone who was dying in front of me and I hadn’t really cared about the risks to myself. Now, I just had to deal with the consequences of that decision.

“At least I’m not turning into a demon,” I told her with a weak chuckle.

“There is that,” Nicole agreed, giving me another odd look.

“What?” I asked, a little disconcerted by the way she was staring at me.

“I really want to thank you for risking yourself for me,” Nicole said, setting her cup of coffee down and then beginning to undo her bathrobe. “I feel bad about you getting infected for doing it and want to make it up to you a bit.”

With that, Nicole opened her bathrobe and exposed her naked body to me. I stared in amazement, immediately getting hard. She definitely had a killer body, sexy and well-toned with perfectly shaped breasts.

“What about the others?” I asked, suddenly afraid that Rebecca or Dani would come into the kitchen at any moment.

“Don’t worry about them,” Nicole told me smugly. “I asked them to give me a little private time with you. Why do you think they haven’t come out of their rooms yet? We’re all early risers…”

Nicole gave me a kiss and I certainly wasn’t about to protest that. I kissed her back, enjoying it as she pressed her breasts up against me and turned me on even more. As an EMT, I’ve had people thank me before and even offer me cash bonuses. However, this was the first time anyone had ever tried rewarding me like this.

“Isn’t this going a bit fast?” I asked, thinking about the fact that I’d only met her yesterday. I’d never gotten a girl in the sack so fast and usually had to do a lot of wining and dining first. I certainly wasn’t complaining, but I was a bit thrown off.

“This is probably the last chance you’ll ever get to have sex as a guy,” Nicole pointed out, giving me another quick kiss. “That’s why we have to do this now if we’re going to do it at all. With your hormones and everything else changing, mister happy will probably stop working well before you actually lose it.”

I didn’t protest any more after that and just kissed her, trying not to think about the fact that I’d actually look like her before long. Her bathrobe dropped to the floor and my clothes followed moments later. We ended up on the kitchen table, with me going at it with a desperation to get everything I could out of this while I still could.

To my disappointment, I didn’t last nearly as long as I wanted before I lost my load and couldn’t continue, but Nicole didn’t complain. Instead, she just held me as I started to cry.

up
277 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

being held

there is nothing like being held by someone who cares....

DogSig.png

Yup.

Use it while you still have it. That was a very compassionate thing for Nichole to do for Jarrod. Now I expect we'll start seeing faster and more involved changes in him. Will he kick, scream and curse all the way, or just go apathetic about it? Probably something in between those two but maybe with a bit of each during the transformation.

Maggie

Morpheus has not lost it.

I have been reading Morpheus's stories for several years, and this one is up to his usual standard. I like that the chapters are relatively short, and coming at short intervals.

Nicoles' actions make me wonder if after Jarrod's transformation is complete, we might see some girl-on-girl sex?

Styx