Body Make-Over

Printer-friendly version

BodyMake-Over

By: Desiree

Coming out of Freshmen orientation I was sure I had left the Neanderthals from High school behind. But it seems that four of the bullies are now here for CREW, how they met the Academic Requirements I have no clue. So here I am running as usual, at least I have a chance to lose them soon as My Sisters Lab is near by.

Tia had come up with a phasing pico-circuit genetic enhancing body suit. I found the lab I had a choice either the woman's change room or the men's to hide in. Since Tia had said there were to only be two guys besides myself coming in I ducked into the woman's side.

What I did not expect was one of the Lab helpers being there. “Just put your clothes in locker ten and your suit is hanging on door.” She did not look up from her textbook and just pointed me towards the locker.

I just moved over to the locker, Tia had said that you could wear any suit, as it would just enhance the wearer's genetic template. So I stripped down and put on the pink body suit, the back zipper was only half way up. I thought maybe I should check to see if pack was still searching for me, I went back to the door that led back to the lobby. The guys were still there so I knew I had to go on through to the lab.

As I stepped into the Lab Tia saw me, “Zak what were you doing in the woman's change area. You Don't want to wear that body suit. Go get that off and then go though the men's side.”

I had to tell her, “But Jack and his crowd are out in the lobby gunning for me.” I try to pull the zipper down as I can understand the fear in Tia's voice. “Tia the zippers stuck I can't get it down.”

Tia was already at the door for the change room, “Have Sue help you with it, I'll get Jack and his friends out of here. I would be really happy to have security take him away.” I followed my sister back into the changing room.

I walked up to Sue, “Sue the Zippers stuck, can you help me with it, I need to get this off.”

Well Sue wasn't listening she tugged on the zipper, “Wow it's really stuck and this suit is really tight on you.”

Then Sue yanks hard on the zipper the wrong way, It connects at the top and the Circuit is closed. Tia has come back in time to see the suit light up.

Tia and I both Scream “NOOOOOO.” It is the last thing I remember.

- - - - - - - -

I saw my brother disappear, as the suit flashed and became a part of him. My sister's skin flashed once more as the processed completed. Very nearly my twin, we took her through to the lab and hooked her to the monitors. Sue remarked, “She looks like your twin, her hair went from shoulder length to almost her hips.”

Tia was a little jealous, though she realized her genetic enhancer worked perfectly. “Yes my twin, that's just perfect. Get out the tape and measure her, I have some clothes in my locker she should be able to wear.” Tia went out to get the clothes, 'Well I know for certain that the female suits work on males, but can it be reversed, with Male phase-suit.'

Sue saw Tia return, “Most of the measurement's are Identical to yours Doctor Woo. Height, feet, neck, head circumference, and chest. But there is a 2 inch difference at the hips, bust, both larger, and the waist narrower.”

Tia frowned, “Well the A cup bra I have extra is next to useless, at least the skirt will fit. Do you have any extra clothes that would fit her Sue?” Sue went off, I set up a scan, trying to find out if She would be stable enough to change back soon.

Sue brought back a UCI sweat shirt and a half cup bra, “These should work for her and I grabbed your running shoes off the dryer rack.”

As we finished Dressing Zak he started to wake. “Damn the suit really packs a punch, Um... oh I sound just like Tia.” Zak sat up felt the breasts bounce under the sweatshirt and the skirt brush the bare legs, and the weight of the hair as it brushed his arms. “NOOOOO, change me back, please say you can change me back!”

Tia gave Zak a sedative, “Hopefully in a few days, but right now your body is still in shock from the change.”

Sue cried, I'm so sorry Zak I was so busy studying that I didn't think you wanted the suit off, but the zipper up.”

Zak felt the sedative starting to work, “Not mad at you Sue, you did not expect that some guy would be using the changing room to hide, well now I am really hidden. Hey Sis, the formula on your white board, the theta value is off by three percent.”

Tia looked at the formula, “My God, your right, Maybe that's why your body is not settling. Wait, you could not have...”

Zak smiled “I am now the best Genetic Woo in town.” Zak slid off the bed, “Um I really need to go, and can we find me pants, this is cute, but I don't want to be CUTE.”

When Zak came out her hair was braided and wrapped in a bun on her head. “Well that was strange, but I need some make-up... NO I don't. But it felt strange not to put some on as I looked in the Mirror. Tia what's going on?”

Tia laughed, “Well it seems you got the Girly Body Suit, we added makeup tips, fashion and even hair care, all digitally encoded into the pico-circuits. It seems to be working pretty well, but we also tried to see about making the brain use more of its capacities. You seeing the mistake on the formula proves we can make people better. I guess since the formula is in the pico-circuits you were able to understand it as it is part of you now. This is so exciting...”

Tia was interrupted by Zak wailing as he made the connection with the wrong value in the formula, “OH NO I CAN'T BE CHANGED BACK, BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE A WOMAN.” Zak crumbled gracefully to the floor.

up
133 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

interesting beginning

have to see where you take it now.
thanks

Actually it was just a little piece of torture

of Zak, that came out while working on the Bronze Maiden.

Thank you for the commentthey are so very nice

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

I just love science....

Andrea Lena's picture

...don't you? I know that just as much as I'd have loved to be in Zak's place, I suppose he's just as frustrated already with how things are turning out. Well? Here's to fulfilled wishes and dreams, whatever they might be. Barring that, I hope he learns to appreciate how cute he has become? Thanks for this nice afternoon delight!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Thank you so much

so happy you enjoyed it.

The amazing thing is the pico circuits are something I've been able to design, but just for regular data, to go so far, I am sure There would be millions of people that would be happy about such a device.

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Ok, Desi if I send you my ........

Dimensions how long 'til the suits ready? LOL! Can I choose what I'll look like? Please please pwease? ;) Thanks dear, your a doll. Seriously, this could be fun, though I'll bet Zak doesn't think so. Nice start sweetie! (HHugs) Taarpa

If only I had some idea how

to link them and the power needed to do so. Even Jasmine asked for a suit.

Thank you so much for your comment

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Zak has chosen Zia's door...

...If Zak didn't want to be a girl why put on the woman's suit in the first place?? Unconsciously did Zak choose what he wanted? Somehow his body out does his Sister's, I suspect not just good science.Desiree you have the beginning of a very good story.
If Zia/Zak wants to finally get the better of Jack now is the time to do and not leave it to Tia or others.

Hugs, JessieC ^_^ xxx

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

zack was actually very clueless

about the suits as he just expected that his sister would give one too him since he had been accepted for the program.

Zia has more thn a few problems to deal with both old and new. Since Zak is now the best Genetic female Woo in all of the history of the Woo's and has the Pageant blended in. I do see the fun coming

Arrrrgh I just wanted a fluff one shot.

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Such a good start

I've bookmarked it in hopes you'll continue this story.

Very good story line. One slight problem, though. You seemed to go back and forth in POV's in Tia's part.

Looking forward to your muse allowing you to go further.

Hugs,
Erica