The Bronze Maiden Chapter 2 Part 1

Printer-friendly version

The Bronze Maiden


Chapter 2 Part 1


Doc Savage and Pat Savage are the Property of Street and Smith. Introducing a future time line inspired by Doc Savage.


By:Desiree

I am most Grateful to my Beloved Jasmine as she has been a most wonderful muse.

Just after rounding the corner Thirteen nearly collapsed as she wept: then she had to bite her lip to keep from crying out as her body was rocked by her most awe-inspiring climax of her short existence. Clare thought 'Maybe I should put the shield back up to dull the sensitivity from the contact with others. For at least a little bit, until I can better regulate my reactions - or, at least channel these impulses constructively. Of course my resistance is probably futile.'

Clark XII started to go after her but Mink stopped him. “Clark you need to get use to Thirteen being like this. Thirteen needs some space, she is still learning about her new body, give her some time you both need it. So let Hanna go with her while the rest of us work out how we are going to make the most of this mishap.” Hanna had already started after Clare.

Hanna stopped by the weapons cabinet as she quickly made her way to the Transportation area. She found Clare Strapped into a light blue 1933 Studebaker 56 Roadster. Hanna new it was the replica, for rather than the throaty growl of the original L-8 engine, there issued a low thrumming sound of the Tylos Hydrogen power plant.

Clare had on the the most amazing pair of goggles with pink straps that matched her outfit. As Hanna got in the car she was a little shocked. Thirteen's nine point harness had been strapped across her chest with a clip for the two vertical straps just above her breasts, those straps going between her breasts. The lap belt across her hips had bunched Clare's skirt up and left her dangerously exposed, the golden flesh above her thigh high's glistening. Hanna noticed that Thirteen was trying hard to reach a tranquil state.

Hanna noticed that Clare's nipples were even more pronounced, as she glanced over while strapping herself in the passenger side. “Thirteen, I know that this is almost a dream come true for you, well I know it was a dream of yours three years ago, after all I did join in on a few of your shopping trips. It would help though if you wore a bra, and consider wearing longer skirts, it's just not very proper for a young lady to show so much of herself. Also your Father would really appreciate it, he is really having a rough time over your change sweetie.” Hanna new immediately she had said the wrong thing, but it was too late. After all she was only five years oldwe than Clare.

Clare thought about how it had hurt versus the constant rubbing which was very arousing "Auntie Hanna, I am wearing a bra, it's just that in order for it to not hurt it could not be full coverage. My project for my Engineering Doctorate, was sabotaged, I have been Integrated with it and a half dozen gadgets. Changed Gender, after feeling like I was melting, thought I was going to die. Then everyone I touch sends jolts of pleasure through me. I tried to make this not so bad by remembering my Mum and what she wore, not like I was allowed to keep anything to remember her by so there is almost three years of hell, plus not being the SON Daddy wanted. I don't know who I am attracted too And He is taking it hard.” Thirteen finished her rant weeping.
Hanna was apologetic, she had thought Clare was adjusting well. Of course Hanna had stuffed her foot in her mouth, “Oh sweetie, I'm so very sorry. I was so sure you were adjusting, the beautiful outfit, the way you went right to investigating. Even the way you handled your Father before you walked away was so in control. You were just the perfect girl sweetie, come over here, let Hanna give you a hug.” Hanna did her best to keep her hands on the clothed part of Thirteen. Rocking with each other over the center console best they could buckled in with the harnesses.
Clare settled down, after awhile, sharing a few sniffles and finally a smile. Thirteen wiped her eyes and handed Hanna the gift she made for her, “Here I made a goggle set and scarf to match your pantsuit Auntie. Oh I included a shield generator in your goggles. I hope it works you might want to test it on the way there.” Clare drove through out onto the streets so much smoother than Clark had ever been.
As Clare navigated through the streets of Newport Beach in urgent manner she pushed the speed nearly ten miles an hour over the limit. Every light was green, or changed to green as they approached. Hanna was checking the goggles out, “Clare these are great, you seem to have a lot of your Mothers sense of style she loved the 1930's. The shield seems to be working, though there seems to be a little bit of feedback into the communication set.” The Team wore wireless Comm Sets, a small ear-pierce that hooked over the ear and a button mic attached to the collar or necklace, controlled by a finger tap or jaw movement. Which had helped in getting the team out of some nasty jams.
Clare smiled, “I remember Mum wearing much the same thing I have on right now though I know there were times she wore combat armor. Thing is I don't need combat armor as I have my multiphasic shield. Also I know you love what your looking at I smell your scent Auntie. I hope you do not mind if I ask Jonni out?” Clare was being driven to another orgasm as her arms brushed the sides of her very sensitive breasts as she turned the wheel. Using the pedals was a bit of a challenge at first with the thirteen cm heels on but She was used to it now.
Hanna replied, “I am sure he will love to take you out, but you need...” Hanna saw the look of horror on Clare's face, “Oh Jonni, not John Rennel" Clare nodded, and Hanna understood, "sure I don't mind so long as we have a date or two.” Hanna had been Dating Jonni for about three months.
At the next intersection there was a dip, Thirteen had been through here dozens of times. She did not think about what it was about to do to her new attributes, as she took the dip at speed, knowing the suspension on the 56 Roadster was up to the challenge. But Clare's suspension was shocked as every bit of her jiggled and bounced sending shock-waves of sensuous pleasure racing through her body. She soaked the seat as juices exploded from her new pussy, another climax rocking her world. She was able to keep control of the car, even as her eyes closed for what seemed to be forever, as her body quaked and writhed from the massive waves of delight. Clare Screamed, “OH MY! MY BRAIN IS ON FIRE!”
Hanna was impressed by the way Clare had smoothly navigated through the traffic while in the throes of Orgasmic delight, “Clare are you okay?” She was worried but Thirteen kept the car under control almost supernaturally.
Clare expressed, “Just fine Auntie, well more than that, sort of giddy actually. Now maybe you might understand why my skirts are so short. I wear what I do because it makes my intimate emissions less obvious. Also I always loved how Mum looked in hers and want to be just like her.” Clare found a spot on the street to park about a block away from the Saetome Building. “The Laser had to have been on one of the top three floors, twenty three, through twenty five.” Hanna was amazed at how Clare moved so fluidly getting out of the car, she spun her legs out the door smoothing the short skirt back in place as she stood.
Hanna also noticed the puddle in the leather seat, she pulled a towel out of the emergency kit behind the seat and cleaned it up. “Think we're going to need to double stock on towels now.” Hanna joked, Clare joined her in giggling about it.
Clare placed her gigahurtz shocker in it's holster between her thighs dangerously close to her honey pot. Then she grabbed her messenger bag and parasol. Her body shuddered, and she moaned “This is definitely more fun than being male ever was. Now hand me your goggles and your comm set.” Clare moved to the back of the car opening the trunk she set up the work bench in it so she could make adjustments to the gear.
Hanna laughed, and understood why the car had smelled like sex, “Well Clare, just remember your training, I hope that your body has some of the same muscle memory.” Hanna met Thirteen at the back of the car and handed over her gear their hands touched and Hanna felt a mild shock of pleasure pass from Clare.
Clare made a few adjustments on the Goggles and attuned it to her shield. She handed the goggles back to Hanna, “There you go Auntie, I tuned the Field on the goggles to my Multiphasic field so we can hear exactly what is going on with the other. Oh and Auntie, I know Kung-Fu... And seven other Chinese words.” Clare giggled, and her body shimmied in mirth.
Hanna placed the goggles back on her head, an amazing bit of tech and fashion. She switched it on and felt the shield caress her body, “Wow that's kind of nice the way it feels now thank you Dear One.” They closed up the trunk and walked the block to the Saetome Building.
What Hanna did not expect was the pleasure feed back she was receiving from Clare. As Clare moved, the sexual tension in her body was accumulating. Now Hanna had soaked her panties as well, and she was wondering where this pleasure was coming from as she didn't think it was the field doing this too her.
Clare noticed as she walked along the street the sound of her heels clicking on the hard concrete it seemed so strange. Again her body was moving in alien ways, yet Clare's mind wondered 'Why am I still leaking like this, should I ask... Everything seems to feel so nice... even the sound of my heels on the hard sidewalk is exciting...' “Auntie is there something wrong with me? I seem to be leaking all the time.”
Hanna remembered girls nights out with Clare's Mom, “Well sweetie, do you remember your days out with your Mother. She was just like you are now, well maybe a little more controlled, but she had years to get used to it. Here you are nineteen, dealing with a new extra sensitive body, new feelings and a totally different configuration. Also with lots more erogenous zones than you probably ever thought could exist. Look we can go back to the compound and Jonni can help you out while you get used to your new body in a controlled environment.”
Clare stopped in her tracks, she thought about that and realized what would happen. It would be like accepting her fathers reaction, it would be giving up. It is not what she had learned for the last twelve years, 'No matter what happens there is away to learn and be better for it'. “No Auntie, I have to do what I said I would, and my emissions make more sense to me now. I'll try to accept them as a good thing, for it is from enjoyment that they come.”
As they entered the courtyard of the Saetome Building, they saw a plaque on a wooden stake 'Memorial Pond for the Drowned Girl', Clare remarked, “How tragic she died Fifteen hundred years ago. Ah well anything goes. The local Fan boys have struck again. ” They both laughed at the reference.
Just as they reached the door they reached the sexual pinnacle together Hanna was amazed she had such a feeling with no touching, she didn't understand she was receiving but a small part of the pleasure Clare's body was generating from her sensitive new sexual components. Hanna was glad her silk slacks would not show her own orgasmic emissions. She did notice that Clare's legs were very shiny. Clare decided that it might be a good idea to dampen the feedback loop and make her sensitivity a lot lower. The adjustments seemed simple enough and she felt ready to face any new challenge. Hmm We better set up a cover story, how about Temps?”
Hanna shrugged, “Sure just keep me in the loop.” Clare checked the computer records, so much easier now that she was one with a living Matrix. There had been several Temp agencies to choose from. Seems there was one that always sent two women, the rate seemed awfully steep but Clare really did not take the time to check the agency, just saw they sent a Ms. Nymphelle often, well she could be her and just set Hanna up as her own name.
Following what was probably a flimsy plan, they walked into the lobby, but luckily that was cut short. The security officer, with a name tag of Mr. Talbot, called us over. He leered at the women, his suit was tailored tight for his muscular physique. He thought why not take advantage of the situation, “Well the temps are finally here, get a move on girls. At least you are dressed in a manner that makes it easy to tell where each of you are to go. Let's be quick, your agency was paid quite a lot for you to be here. The tart with me, while the plain one signs in.”

Clare was sure that Hanna was going to blow a gasket. So she affected a bubble headed giggle, “Mr Talbot must think your name is 'Pop', Hanna(giggle).” Clare was happy that her cover story had insert so seamlessly. Clare followed Mr. Talbot into a back office. Clare remembered to increase the shield thickness so she might be less sensitive and keep her libido a little more under control.

Hanna spoke in her stiff upper class British accent (London's West Side, if you must know), “Dear girl, He meant a different kind of 'Tart'.” She spanked Clare's bum as she went off with Mr. Talbot. Hanna glided effortlessly to the counter and picked up the pen. Hanna tried hard not to giggle as she saw her name already printed on the page as well as the Name of a fictitious Temp agency that Clare had insinuated into their system only minutes ago.

up
87 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Looks like

She is getting a grip on things. Now how neive is she going to be?
Interesting chapter, thanks

The poor girl needs to get control...OR

find a way to broadcast her arousal and intensify it. Hanna has already experienced a mild version of that idea and was almost overwhelmed.

She'd soon have any enemy writhing on the ground, incapacitated... but VERY happy.

-- snicker --

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. More seriously, can she manipulate objects or even people?

If she can manifest her own clothing and apparatus using the transmit and other high tech gear that are fused with her body does that mean she could alter other people or alter objects?

IE incapacitate a gun aimed at her or cripple/mind control an assailant?

Dad had better hope she remains the kind, bright, sensual daughter and not an implacable foe.

And I wonder how did these people who sabotaged the transmat test know of it? An inside job? Mole? Someone inadvertently leaked it to a friend/lover?

Be great if it was her own father who accidently leaked it.

P.P.S. Dating Hanna's guy might not be a good idea unless those two are not exclusive. Human jealousy is a dangerous thing. Also given Clare's out of control sensuality could she handle a date without all but raping her date and likely getting pregnant in the process?

John in Wauwatosa

P.P.S.

you might want to double check the guy part, Joann 'Jonni' Johann is a girl. the ask before you date is a good policy but your right there can still be jealousy present. it could also lead to a threesome if parties are agreeable.

have two with similar names, John called Renny

and Joann called jonni. Will check to make sure I did not forget that in the scene.

As usual I skipped a line in the scene. Thank you for your help

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Hi Desi!

Thirteen"s turned into a walking talking orgasm! Nice that she shares this with those close to her. (LOL). Think about it guys, with her current abilities who could say no to her! (Giggles quietly). Sooo, Thirteen can control the net, what other people around her feel, change clothes at will, drive like Mario Andretti, anything else I miss? So Desi, where does one find one of these "transmat" thingy's? Giggles Taarpa! Keep'em comin' sweetie!