The Bronze Maiden Chapter 1 part 2

Printer-friendly version

The Bronze Maiden

Chapter 1 part 2

Doc
Savage and Pat Savage are the Property of Street and Smith.
Introducing a future time line inspired by Doc Savage.


By:Desiree

I am most Grateful to my Beloved Jasmine as she has been a most wonderful muse.

Jonni gulped, “Um WOW, you look smashing, um edible.” Jonni blushed, “I mean well, you really look great.” She hugged Thirteen and kissed her lightly on the lips. She wanted to do more, but knew it would go beyond what the new girl should have to deal with if she started it again, “Oh I would love to do more than that, Later though I Promise.” Thirteen moaned as Jonni moved away again. “Where did the clothes come from?” Jonni asked, though she was worried more about the psyche of the teen, dealing with such a big change.

Thirteen felt drawn to pursue Jonni by some bizarre sexual-static charge, that raged within her. Thirteen moaned, “Jonni, that's not fair, though I'm glad you find me edible. I have always felt that way about you.” She so wanted more of Jonni's luscious lips on hers, the feeling from their light kiss burned with passion in her soul. Then she thought about the clothes, it had been an innocent question, “Um I believe it has something to do with having been merged with the Trans-mat Device, the Living Matrix, as well as the other devices that I was wearing prior to the malfunction.”

Clare then put the question to the Living Matrix, 'Where do these clothes come from?' She soon had the answer, the Trans-mat portion was pulling raw materials from local sources, such as the Fabric Barn and the Silicon Warehouse. Clare realized, 'oops, need to do something to make it right.' Thirteen soon had accounts set up with each store and added ten percent for her direct access. The Living Matrix had gone even farther setting up accounts with any business that had the possibility to supply raw material.

Jonni asked, “So what kinds of things can you create?, and is it just low tech items or can you make a new scanner for example?” Jonni was blushing as she felt jolts of pleasure pass from Thirteen into her just by the contact of her hand on Thirteen's arm.

Thirteen thought about a new scanner and operating glove. A silver glove appeared in her hand, Clare offered it to Jonni, “Try this on, you might feel a little dizziness while the neural interface syncs up.”

Jonni felt herself heat up in a full body blush as their contact sent shivers through her. She put the glove on and almost swooned as the glove became attuned to her. Then she knew how to use it, she saw a heads up display with the new teenage girl's readings as she held her hand out facing Thirteen. “Whoa that's lot of information. Um, but how do I get it off, I do not see the edge anymore.”

Clare Smiled, “It's part of you, all you have to do is switch it off, or switch function, depending on what you're doing.” The two women hugged again and Thirteen stole another kiss. It was a lingering kiss that burned into their minds Clare was quivering with delight as Jonni felt the heat and spark between the two lovers. Thirteen noticed, been thinking of myself as Clare, that's sounds really nice.

Jonni made a monumental effort to halt the kiss and the coming wave of pleasure. She was soon drenched, nearly as much as Thirteen, well maybe not according to the readouts. She saw the instructions for downloading the info to the mainframes, changing functions, laser scalpel settings and placing in sleep mode. Jonni was lusting for more of Thirteen, but held back as she needed to make sure the new teenage girl was mentally ready as well. Finally able to assert herself she pushed the new teenage girl back down onto the MedLev, “Well we will definitely have a date or two. But I am worried right now about your response to this change. In the last two years you have never showed any inclination of being transgendered.”

Thirteen was disappointed as she wanted more of Jonni. Clare was yearning for more of the silky touch of her dear Friend. She thought about her the changes and what she had been through with her Mum for a moment, “Well you got here after dad caught me in Mum's clothes. After all Mum is my hero, she gave her life saving that team in Afghanistan.” Captain Clair Sennyo-Tylos had been killed after she had gotten the team to shelter. An explosive round had stuck her vehicle, the shrapnel killed her instantly.

The pain Thirteen had felt before, now seemed to drain her soul. She wept deeply as she longed for her Mothers embrace, yet all she had was her memory. If only Daddy- daddy? It was Dad before, Daddy, had put everything of Mums away. Clare explained, “I have only one picture of Mummy and me dressed like twins at the mall, if Daddy knew it would have been burned as well.” Thirteen was able to produce it in holo-display for Jonni to see. Clare seemed to break down again she was weeping.

Thirteen was naked again: Jonni hugged her as she wept, “Oh Sweetie, we all still miss her.” Jonni noticed she was touching a lot of bare skin, “It looks as if you need to keep your mind on your clothing, in order to keep them on. I suggest you actually wear clothes or at least a bikini. Otherwise you could be, well a little over exposed at some rather embarrassing moments. Especially until you get your arousal under some level of control - your nipples are killing me as it is; I won't even discuss your intoxicating aroma.”   They hugged again, even this contact seemed sensual even though it was nurturing. Thirteen undulated as her body flushed from the warmth of the contact.

Clare realized she had sent the outfit away in a ploy to feel more of Jonni against her silky skin, the ecstasy that filled her making her tingle. It had been so delicious yet she wondered was the clothing destroyed or put into a virtual closet. Thirteen sniffed, the outfit popped back on her startling her a bit and Jonni as well, “Well it appears the clothing is permanent. Seems it gets sent to a virtual closet”

Clare set the Purse and parasol on the MedLev and they didn't disappear. Then she undid the closure on the neck of the halter and then the buttons down past the waist of the dress. Thirteen stepped out of it and placed it carefully with the purse. Her legs and stockings glistened from her juices, there was even the distinct squish from her shoes. Clare was sort of grossed out, but there was much to do and the teen noticed she had some control over stains and the fluid on her clothes.

Jonni set up the scanners to analyze the clothing, “Okay, set the scanners to see if the clothing is degrading.” Jonni noticed that the new teenage girl really towered above her, “Why such high heels Dear?” Jonni teased playfully, as she really enjoyed being the bottom in her relationships. Jonni found she really had to concentrate on caring for her patient first before looking at Thirteen as a lover.

Thirteen laughed, “The pain in my feet, and calves goes away once the shoe heels reach thirteen centimeters. I guess I will have to keep a pair of set of heels near by at all times.” Clare sat and slipped her shoes off. She then rolled her stockings down her legs placing them with her other clothes. They were clean and dry by the time she had placed with the rest of the clothing.

Jonni remembered the girls nights out with Clair Tylos, they were rather wild but a little more controlled she thought. “Those thigh highs are so naughty too, peaking out from the skirt.” Jonni continued,  "I'm looking at your Mother now in a whole new light... and you're sure these are hers? " Jonni impishly pursued Thirteen's impulse to chose these particular items.

Clare was sitting there in just a drenched blue thong, when she manifested a blue pair of shorts and matching halter top. Standing on the balls of her feet she adds pair of blue strappy sandals. Those days out with her Mum were so very special, they had gotten matching Mini skirts, but her Mums had been three inches longer than Thirteen's. “Well I guess I did make the skirts shorter, but Mum said I had the legs for them. Great it looks like I can make them last. Also I can send them to a virtual closet... Oh I send them to my closet.”

The Living Matrix filled in a bit more info. Then Clare passed it onto Jonni, “Seems I even have access to Mum's trunks...” As she popped through several different out fits before returning to the Shorts and Halter top outfit. Strange thing was there was a matching Parasol and Messenger bag with her laptop, make-up and other useful items. Though why Thirteen needed a laptop in her bag she did not quite understand.

The shorts were tight, making her wiggle more noticeable, her breasts jiggled in the loose halter top and her nipples extending to their fullest. She imagined a bra to hopefully slow the jiggle down. The tightness on her breasts made her moan: the restrictiveness of the silk and satin mixed with the faint sheen of perspiration coating her body. Clare realized she needed to tell Jonni what had happened before she had arrived.

Thirteen then related her early years, “I started dressing in Mum's clothes just after I turned eleven. Everyone was always saying how as I grew up the more I looked like my mother. Just after I turned thirteen, Mum came home and found me in her favorite Little Black Dress, and matching pumps. Thought for sure I was in big trouble. She helped me to wear the dress properly: we even had several mother - daughter days out when Daddy was away on business. I've always been thin, and willowy. Now I actually have some real dimensions that aren't forged every day in the gym but feel full and natural; even more sensitive as well....”

Thirteen continued, “Well just after I turned sixteen, I found Mum's secret stash, a leather corset dress, thigh high boots, and a Leather flogger. I was all decked out, and smacking her chest of draws when Daddy came in expecting Mum. My Father told me to never, ever wear woman's clothing again, and I haven't. I couldn't bear to have him look at me that way ever again. Almost three years ago - that was the last time I wore any female clothes, until these. You didn't know because that happened three months before you joined the team. After Daddy blew a gasket, I just did my best to be his son.”

Jonni was constantly running tests during Thirteen's summary. Jonni looked at the results, shook her head, “Oh I wish I had known, but I guess... Um how do you feel about this change? Because from all the test results you're an amazing, very healthy nineteen year old woman. You're slightly above human maximum mentally, physically, and very fertile.” Jonni, thought it was strange the info that was being delivered, “Though I guess with the multiphasic field you're pretty much guaranteed that it will have to be consensual sex - if you really studied the ramifications of sexual intercourse, that is.”

Thirteen shivered,then took a few more second before answering “Not sure about sex with men for the time being, that seems really strange after having been one. How do I feel about this, um I feel very turned on, it's something I dreamed of, in a way, being just like Mum. It's really frightening though, as I have so much happening to me and within me.” Clare recognized she really needed to understand her new situation before committing herself to any one, as she needed to know herself. “I Would love being with you Jonni, though I am not sure I am ready for any type of sex right now. Even though I seem to crave it, as everything seems to turn this body on. Every touch is so very sensuous and deliciously erotic. I really should try to get used to this body before doing anything more than kissing.”

Jonni smiled, thinking it might be a good idea to get Thirteen thinking about other things besides sex. “That's the idea take control, use your mind to make the best decision for any given moment. You appear to be handling your change well, so go on out and help with the investigation. I'll monitor you from here and let your father know that you're doing well. You're more fit than you've ever been, as the info from the scanner you made for me says you're physically stronger as well.” Jonni decided she needed to talk to Clark XII for this was sure to be a problem for him.

Thirteen smiled, “Thanks Jonni, and could you have those clothes taken to my room, wait I can do that.” Clare touched the clothing and off it went to her room via Trans-mat. “Um, maybe later you could help me pick out some things I'll need. I have a feeling I'm not letting this 'permanent' change go. I probably need a ton of training for the everyday girl, later after our normal evening training. As I don't think using the Living Matrix as a guide, not with its connection the the web, would be a good idea.”

She had been thinking of herself as Clare and realized she had not shared, “Oh and Jonni, sweetie, what do you think of my new name - Clare Anne...I want people to call me Clare Anne Tylos.” Thirteen grabbed her blue parasol, as well as the messenger bag with laptop and scanner. She headed out to the courtyard where the Trans-mat wreckage was being picked over carefully.

up
95 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

answered some question

and set up some others. looks good so far. so was the trans matt sabotaged or was there just an accident?
great chapter, thanks

Thank you for the comment

Sabotage is a possibility. Of course Clark XII is not helping in his rush forward, hmmm seems I did not make that really clear.

There is more almost ready but I want to try to keep about 4 or five days between so we can make sure we have most of the story actually in the story and not in our minds.

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Wow Desi!

Thirteen's dressed one moment and naked the next, adds new meaning to the term "wardrobe malfunction"! (LOL). Question is can she dress and undress others equally as quick? (Giggles). Nice chapter hon. (Hugs) Taarpa

Thanks so very much

There is quite a bit Thirteen can do, she just really has not thought about most of it, when Clare has time to think, things will really be changing

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Multiphasic shields...HUM?

Then a Nikola Tesla would be her ultimate male lover... Hey he invented three phase AC current among lots of other stuff.

-- grin --

Sexy, Oh YEAH! Funny with just a nice hint of old time comics.

Obviously her feelings towards her father are why he could not touch her but the women, in particular the lovely doctor could.

So far she is a budding lesbian though it is early on and when told she was very fertile I got the hint it thrilled her more than worried her... IE she'd love to be a mother like her late beloved mom.

I agree, UNLESS is was more carelessness/subconscious jealousy on his father's part WHY did the transmat power up when it should not have?

But sounds like most of the team and even most of the men will work hard to find out.

Could be a rival as well. Just because man is a chauvinist does not make him a killer/villain, just a man who needs to get with it.

-- grin --

Have fun with this.

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. So 13/Clare is mostly her mom PLUS, with bits of the other women he admired/lusted for/wished to be like melded in along with these weird high tech devices?

That link to the Internet does not constitute a risk she could be *hacked* does it?

John in Wauwatosa

Thank you for your comment

What we have seen as the biggest problem with the web connection with the Living Matrix is there is no conscious so how will it filter.

There is so much we will be learning new things about the Field as we move deeper into the story.

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree