Cynthia and the Solicitous Sisters-In-Law, Part 3 - Conclusion

Printer-friendly version
Cynthia and the Solicitous Sisters-In-Law, Part 3

By Portia Bennett

Introduction: Well, the die is cast. Randi and Charli are going to bring about some serious cosmetic changes to the wannabe girls. How well can they bring this off, and where are they going to go after the party's over?

This is another story in the Cynthia Chronicles series. Other stories in the series are An Incremental Journey, Cynthia and the Reluctant Girlfriend, Cynthia and the Dumpster Diver, Cynthia and the Moment of Truth, Cynthia and the High School Years - Part I, Cynthia and the High School Years - Part II, Charli and the Girl Cave, Adam and the Three Wishes, Bobbie and the Glass Ceiling; and Randi and the College Professor,. The time frame of this story follows immediately after Adam and the Three Wishes.


 

Story after story, I thanked Holly Happy Hart for helping me make my submissions better. Thank you, Holly, so much for stepping up more than five years ago and volunteering to help me. I never thanked you enough, and I will never be able to thank you enough for what you have done for me. We will miss you.

This work is copyrighted by the author and any publication or distribution without the written consent of the author is strictly prohibited. This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of the characters to persons living or dead is coincidental.


 

Cynthia and the Solicitous Sisters-In-Law

 

Part 3

Chapter 5

"What do you think of this shade?" Charli asked as she held a box of Born Blonde © out for Randi to see.

"That's pretty, but it's a little darker than mine. Terri said that's what she wanted," Randi said looking at the beautiful model pictured on the box.

"On you it's perfect because it's natural. On her it would be a bit too light with her darker eyes and complexion. This is a two stage thing. We will have to bleach her hair out, and then add this ash blonde shade toner. When the party's over, we'll have to dye her hair back to her natural shade. That'll be easy, especially since her hair will be so short after we give her her old buzz cut. I think that's going to be very hard on her."

"Yeah, it's going to be tough on both of them to go back, but until something more permanent can be done, there really isn't much choice. I wish His Wisdom wasn't off on one of his trans-universe journeys. I'd bet he'd do something for them.

"How come you know so much about dying hair? You don't dye yours. It's perfectly beautiful, by the way."

"Remember, back in my previous life when I was hiding from those crooks and they had pictures circulated all over the place? My hair was darker than Brian's. I dyed my hair and eyebrows blonde, and I had to do touch ups about every two to three weeks. It got pretty routine. I did it for three years before I had a professional dye it close to the shade I have now. It used to drive Padrona crazy because of the strong smells when I was doing it.

"The Wizard really got it right when he did the transformation for me."

"I've noticed more and more when he does these things that the results are seldom bizarre. He doesn't get carried away like he was reputed to have done in the past. I think what he did for you was what you needed as well as what you wanted," Randi said while giving her best friend and sister-in-law a hug.

"Let's check this stuff out and try to find those swim suits."

It didn't take long for them to find two maillots that would serve very nicely to deemphasize Effie's and Terri's slightly plump bodies while giving them a bit more cleavage.

"I had to boost the obscuring spell a bit this morning. They are becoming so feminine in carriage and manner it's hard to hide it with a normal spell. I think we've created a couple of monsters, Randi."

"I know what you mean; however, I think we're doing the right thing." After a brief hesitation, she added, "I sure hope so."

**************************

It hadn't taken much of a suggestion on Randi's part to convince Efram and Brian's mothers that it was okay to bring them to Charli and Lucy's house midmorning. Brian's mother had to work, and she brought him over at about nine.

"Mom, this is Terri. We're going to go up to my room so that she can get ready." Lucy had cast a little glamour spell, and Terri, who was already becoming quite feminine, didn't appear to be much different than any other of Lucy's friends; maybe just a bit bigger.

"It's nice to meet you Terri.

"Charli, we still have a lot of work to do. Just because it's your birthday doesn't mean that you can pass all the chores off on Lucy."

"Don't worry, Mom, I'll help. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Charli led Terri up to her room. It was hard to think of her as anyone but Terri by this time. "Okay, in here," she said opening the door to her closet, "Randi and Effie are waiting."

"What do you mean waiting? This is a closet."

"They're down the street. This is just a shortcut. Watch." Charli leaned down and dragged her finger at an angle at a corner of the pet door that was installed in the wall. It was a bit like expanding a picture on the computer. As she dragged, the door expanded into a full sized door. She grabbed her astonished friend's hand and led her through the door.

Stepping out of Randi's closet, she found that Randi had already been hard at work. Effie was munching on an energy bar, and there were several empty wrappers on the floor. She was holding a copy of Seventeen in her other hand. Her obviously much longer hair was up in rollers. She was wearing a bra and panties, and it was obvious that Randi had given her a good boost in bust size.

"Wow!" was all that Terri could say for a moment.

"I found a couple of unused bras, and I fixed it so that Effie fitted them just fine. They're a 'B'. I was able to get another inch off her waist. She'll be a knockout in that suit this afternoon." Randi said before turning to Terri.

"Okay, Terri, strip down. We have a lot of work to do. We have a couple of surprises for you."

"Are you going to give me boobs, er breasts like Effie has?"

"Yes, you're going to be a 'B', too; however, since your frame is bigger than Effie's, I had to get a bigger bra for you. You're going to be a bit bigger, but in proportion. Maybe you're both going to be a little large for your age. There will be some jealous girls at the party, but this is your reward for getting a B+ on your paper."

"How do you know that?" Terri asked. "We haven't gotten them back yet."

"I can read minds, and I listened in on your teacher yesterday while she was grading them. She graded yours first because she thought you might fail. She would have given you an 'A' except for some grammatical problems. We'll work on those later. We're going to get you ready for college when the time comes.

"How do your breasts feel? Any pain?"

"Fabulous, they were a bit sore on Monday and Tuesday. But they've been fine since then."

"Great. Let's work on them first. Then we'll get to the hair.

It was just like before, but even better Terri thought as she felt her breasts slowly expand. Now she knew what to expect, and she wasn't disappointed. The tingling in her breasts was a very satisfying feeling.

"Beautiful," Randi proclaimed. "I really do good work. Now we have to do the hair. Did you eat a big breakfast like I asked you to?"

"Yes."

"Good, I think I can get about six more inches. I want you to eat several of those power bars as we are working on you this morning. I don't want you fainting on us."

"Are you going to give me curls like Effie has?"

"We're going to do more than that. We have a surprise for you. You're going to be a blonde, a nice pale blonde. We have a lot of work to do."

Fifteen minutes later, Terri's hair was another five to six inches longer. Randi put a plastic cape over Terri's shoulders while Charli mixed up the bleach for the first stage of work. Then Charli took over. She quickly sectioned Terri's hair and started applying the bleach.

"I have to start applying this about an inch out from the roots. Then I'll go back and apply it to the root area. Let me know if you get very uncomfortable. We haven't had time to test your sensitivity, but most people don't have a problem."

When all the bleach was applied, Charli place a plastic cap over her hair. "This will keep it from drying out and will keep the heat in. I'm going to watch it closely. This is your first time, and I don't want to overdo it."

Thirty minutes later, Charli was washing the noxious smelling bleach out of Terri's hair and gently shampooing it.

"My God," she giggled as she looked at her reflection, "I'm a blonde, a real blonde."

"Well, you're not a real blonde, yet. But, I'm going to make you look real close to one. Good, the color came out nicely. Your hair was not very resistant. Now I'm going to gently get the tangles out, and then we're going to do the same thing all over again with the toner. You'll be a nice ash blonde shade when this is done. I'm also going to lighten your eyebrows a bit with some special bleach. Nothing looks worse than garish dark eyebrows on a pale blonde."

"Effie, you need to try on the swimsuit and the dress we have for you. As soon as I've finished coloring Terri's hair we've got to get back to my house to help Mom. We have only a couple of hours.

"Terri, this is real important. You must wear a bathing cap. The color won't set in for a while, and the pool bleach might make a real mess of it.

"Your brows are fine now. Randi will have to do a little cleaning up after she trims your hair a bit. Let's rinse this toner out of your hair and wash it with that special shampoo."

Charli cleaned the bleach out of Terri brows, then rinsed out the toner and shampooed her hair. Terri caught a glimpse as Charli wrapped a towel around her hair to blot up the excess moisture.

"It's so dark," Terri said sadly.

"Don't worry about a thing. That's just because it's wet. It's going to be perfect. Trust me.

"Effie, you look great in that suit."

"I think you're right. I look wonderful, and I feel wonderful. This is just wonderful. Thank you so much, both of you," Effie said as her eyes glistened just a bit.

"Get over that right now," Randi said with a mock scolding tone, "we need to get some makeup on both of you."

"Charli, fix Effie's makeup and take her to your house. Your mom's going to need some help. I'll take over here."

************************

"Mom, this is Stephanie. Everyone calls her 'Effie'. She was visiting with Randi. Her mom left her off there. Randi's helping Terri with her makeup, and they'll be over in a while."

"Hello, Effie, we're so glad you could come to Charli's party.

"I was beginning to wonder when you were going to get back. We still have to get the tables ready. Your dad has everything set up outside for the music. Everything you need for the patio tables is in that box on the over there. There should be enough room for everyone at the trestle table; however, your dad can set up the folding tables if necessary."

"Okay, Mom; come on Effie," Charli said as she picked up the box of supplies.

"Where's your mother from?" Effie asked as the set the table. "She has an accent."

"Mom's German. She met Dad when he was in the Air Force. Mom can't have babies, so we're all adopted as I told you the other day. My oldest brother, Don, was a foundling in Laredo, Texas; so was Jorge. My sister Lucy, you know her, was adopted when they were stationed in California. I was a late adoption. I'm mostly Italian, but there's probably North African, and Middle East in my DNA as well. My parents were murdered during a store robbery. I'll tell you more about that some day."

"Gosh, I'm so sorry. I didn't know."

"That's okay. My life has been wonderful. I couldn't be happier. I miss my parents, but that was a long time ago.

"Let's check on Terri and Randi. She should be close to being ready."

They returned to the kitchen. "Mom, we're going to check on Randi and Terri. We'll be back in just a few minutes. The others shouldn't be arriving for at least 30 minutes."

They entered Randi's bedroom as she was admonishing Terri about something.

"Look, I promised not to use any more mind control on you, but if you insist on crying every time you see yourself in the mirror, I'm going to have to do something. Your makeup's perfect, and I don't want to have to redo it until after you've been swimming.

Terri was now a very attractive blonde who probably looked a year or so older than her twelve years. She might have been a bit on the heavy side, but that didn't matter. Randi had worked and trimmed her hair into a layered bob which framed her face nicely and definitely masked what little of her remaining masculinity there was.

"Terri, you're beautiful," Effie exclaimed as she rushed over to hug her new friend.

"I know. What am I going to do when we have to go back?"

"Don't think about that now. We're going to have fun and enjoy ourselves."

Chapter 6

And fun they had. They probably hadn't that much fun in their memories. No one questioned the fact that they had never seen the two girls before. Charli just explained that they were in another school district and they had met in the mall. It was a great party, and they just did what eleven and twelve-year old girls did at birthday parties.

When things finally broke up, Terri and Effie helped with the cleanup. Randi had made sure that Terri and Effie's mothers would show up at Randi's house several hours after the party actually was over. After all, there were a number of changes that had to be made. They could cover up some of the cosmetic things they had done with some minor spells; however, both girls were going to have to go back to their boy modes, as tough as that was going to be.

"Okay, we have a lot of work to do," Randi said.

"I don't want to do it," Terri said rather firmly.

"What do you mean? That was part of the deal. I mean what are your parents going to see? We can't keep casting spells to hide your blonde hair and Effie's brunette curls. Your breasts would go away in a while, but I need to move that fat back to where it was before."

"I don't want to go back, either," Effie stated in a way that let everyone know she was serious. "I'm the way I've always wanted to be. I love having to sit down every time to go to the bathroom. I love playing with my little thing and pretending that I have a real vagina. My balls are gone and they can stay right where they are. I did some reading, and found out that if they stay up there they'll stop working after a while, and what little estrogen I have in me will help keep me feminine. It won't be perfect, but it's much better than I was.

"Can't you just do some of your mind control thingy, and make my parents believe I've always been this way. You can't have done all of this for us and expect us to go back. What do you say, Terri?"

"I agree completely. I love my boobs and blonde hair. I love the way you gave me a waist. I hated that thing between my legs, and now unless you look closely, you can't tell me from a real girl. I'll run away if I have to. I don't know where I'll go, but I can't go home to my bullying brother and bigoted parents. My best friend is a Jewish girl. What would my parents say to that?"

By this time Effie was starting to sniffle. "My parents would be throwing Leviticus at me all the time. I couldn't live with that. Wherever you are going to go, I'll go with you, Terri." Then Effie started to really cry.

"Shit, what are we going to do," Randi asked. "We have to change them back, but I don't want to, either. We've known all along that this was right for them. We just wanted them to enjoy being a girl for a while. I know when His Wisdom returns we could convince him to do something about it. He wouldn't like what they've been going through anymore than we do.

"I mean, look at them. If there was ever any masculinity in them, it's gone now. If they went back, I don't think they could fake it, anymore. They couldn't walk across the schoolyard without being picked on, and there's no way we could always be around them to protect them. This wasn't supposed to work this way.

"Hi, Silky, hi Willie, where've you been? We missed you," Randi said as she looked up to see the two cats quietly sitting on the carpet.

"Oh, we've been around," Silky said in her sweet little voice.

Effie gave a little screech, and pointed across the room. She was pointing at the robed figure wearing a wizard's hat. Next to him sat a rather large wolf and an enormous Bull Mastiff Rottweiler cross. Next to them were Charli's mother, Randi's mother, and Randi's big sister, Cynthia.

"Oops, I think we may be in trouble, Charli," Randi said as she realized the cat was out of the bag.

"Well, you've been presented with a rather interesting problem, haven't you, girls?" The Wizard said with a little chuckle.

"Er, yes Your Wisdom, where did you come from?" Charli asked rather timidly.

"Oh, we've been here all along, or at least one or two of us has. I deferred to your mothers during some of the more intimate times. I'm not a voyeur, although I've been accused of that in the past. We've known what's been going on for quite a while."

"Terri, Effie, you're not in any trouble at all," The Wizard said turning to the two awestruck girls. "We don't want you to feel bad about what's happened. It's no fault of yours, and you don't have to worry about a thing. I guarantee that everything will get sorted out in a little while.

"I think everyone needs a little refreshment. Marissa, do you have some soft drinks for everyone?"

"Certainly," Marissa said as she reached back and retrieved from the dresser a tray that Terri knew hadn't been there seconds before. "I think I have what everyone needs right here." Everyone found exactly what they wanted.

The Wizard took a sip of his coffee. It was Starbucks. He looked at the four girls. "I want to give Charli and Randi a pat on the back for doing as well as they did without violating the rules I set down. The changes they facilitated used minimal magic, and did use some of Randi's rather unique abilities to manipulate time and space. She took a rather unique view of how to do something for two girls who really needed our help. If it hadn't been for them, things might have turned rather dark for these two young girls, and we couldn't have that."

Effie had finished her drink rather quickly, and now she was getting fidgety. "Randi, is it okay to use your bathroom? I don't think I can wait," she whispered.

"Sure, you know where it is," Randi whispered back.

Effie was gone for a little while, and when she returned there was a smile on her face and a little bounce to her walk. She leaned over to Terri, and whispered into her ear, "Terri, you need to go to the bathroom."

"No I don't," she whispered back.

"Yes you do," Effie whispered. "Do it now, and check everything out. I mean everything."

"What in the world are you talking about?"

"Just do it."

Surprisingly, Terri found that she really did need to go when she sat down. It took a moment for her to sense that there was something different about the process. It didn't feel quite the same. When she looked down she realized her shape was different: not a lot, but different. Her hips were definitely broader, and there was a bit more padding on her behind. Then she realized that the whole shape of the faux vulva that Randi had created was different. The shock was almost too much to take. It was real. Everything down there was just like the pictures she'd seen. What had been the head of her retracted penis was no more. There was a little hood of flesh hidden between the folds of her new labia instead. Spreading the lips revealed what had to be an opening where there had been no opening before. What little hair she'd had there before was no longer brown; it was pale blonde, just like the hair on her head. But she knew they hadn't dyed it that morning.

She had to see what else had happened. She stepped out of her dress. The first thing she noticed was that she wasn't as big on top as she had been before. She might also have been a bit shorter. Her shoulders had to be narrower, as was her rib cage. Her waist was definitely much more defined than it had been before, and there was a little tummy where there hadn't been one before. Then she removed her bra. Her breasts were definitely at least a half-cup smaller, but that wasn't what caught her attention. Her bright pink areolae, she didn't even know what that word meant a week ago, were at least twice the diameter they had been, and there were two prominent nipples where there had hardly been anything just hours before. The shape of her breasts was a bit different, too. For some reason they looked nicer. She lightly squeezed and caressed them for a minute. They were definitely different, and when she pulled on her now prominent nipples, she felt little jolts that ran to her groin.

Looking back at her reflection, she realized her face had changed subtly. It was a girl's face, not the face of a boy trying to look like a girl. Her hair was perfect, and she realized that the ordeal she'd gone through that morning to be a blonde was something that she would never have to go through again. She wanted to pinch herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming, but somehow she knew it wasn't necessary.

She started giggling while she dressed. It had happened to Effie, too. She was sure of that. That was why she'd been so adamant about her going to the bathroom. They were girls, real girls, and they'd never have to worry about it again. Yes, there were going to be those other things that her sister bitched about every month; however, at the moment that was very minor; very minor, indeed.

As she started to leave the bathroom, she realized that it was very quiet in the spacious bedroom. When she opened the door she could see that all eyes were on her. She couldn't help but smile. "Tada, it's a girl," she said and gave a little twirl. Then she was lost in a mass hug.

"Darn," Randi muttered to herself, "I'm going to have to fix their makeup again. I'm probably going to have to fix mine, too."

The Wizard waited a while before clearing his throat. "We have a number of things that we still need to go over.

"Terri and Effie need to realize that there has been considerable magic expended. As far as the world is concerned, they have always been girls. I'm not going to 'mess' with their memories, as Cindy would say. They will learn many valuable lessons from what they've experienced. I've given them a few basic 'talents', but since Randi and Charli have been responsible for initiating these transformations, they are going to have to look out for these new girls. I'll expect them to be there for them for quite a while."

"Uh, Mr. Wizard, what about our parents?" Terri asked. "My parents hate Jews."

"We couldn't have that, and we made a few very minor historical adjustments. Things are quite different now. In fact your mothers are going to pick you up in a little while. They've been attending an Inter Faith Coalition meeting. That's why you had to be here so early. Your fathers should be finishing up their round of golf in a little while, too.

"Effie, what's your sister's name?"

"Sarah."

"Terri, what's your sister's name?"

"Uh, Helen. Why?"

"Ohmygod, Helen's the name of my sister's girlfriend," Effie exclaimed.

"My sister's girlfriend is Sarah," Terri said stating the obvious.

"That was one thing that didn't need changing. It's always been that way. It's just that they have little sisters now instead of little brothers. You will find a little bit of blurred reality because of our adjustments. They have been welcomed with open arms into both families. They don't have to hide their relationships anymore.

"Girls, I want you to stay very close to Charli and Randi through the rest of the school year and summer. You have a lot to learn; especially about boys. I backed off on your physical development from what Randi had envisioned. She might have gone overboard a bit," he said winking at Randi. "Still, you're both a bit more developed than most twelve-year old girls. The boys are going to be attracted to you, and you're going to have to be careful."

"What about my brother?" Terri asked. "He's such an ass."

"Your brother is one of your major protectors. Our little adjustments have made a big difference there.

"I'll see Randi, Charli, and Cindy tonight. We have some more things to go over." With that, The Wizard, Wolf and Padrona disappeared with the usual 'POP'.

"I think Donna and I will leave you girls alone for a while. Terri and Effie's mothers won't be here for another hour, and I know you have a lot to talk about," Randi's mother said as she and Charli's mother started to leave.

"Mom," Charli asked, "you knew what was going on all along?"

"Certainly, liebchen, I have been around all these magic people, especially you and Randi, enough to know I haff to be on my toes all the time. You may be magic, but you are also young girls. Remember, I was a young girl, too.

"Silky and Willie told us what was going on, and His Wisdom said to let you continue, but that we should watch just to make sure nothing ever got out of hand. This was the first time I ever got to be invisible. It's a good thing your father is such a good man. To be invisible could make things interesting for some bad husbands.

"I am very proud of you, Charli. You have a good heart. So do you, Randi.

"We will call you when your mothers get here."

"I'm proud of you, too, little sisters," Cindy said giving both Charli and Randi a hug. "I have to get back to Boston, but I'll see you this evening." Then she disappeared like The Wizard had minutes before.

"We're dreaming, aren't we," Terri said while looking at Effie and taking in the changes that had become more and more apparent. "I mean this can't be happening. You've just done your mind control thingy on us, and we'll wake up tomorrow being the ugly boys we were this morning."

"First of all," Charli exclaimed, "you were not ugly. You were just girls in boys' bodies. The Wizard fixed all that a little while ago."

"How did he do that?" Effie asked. "I didn't feel anything. He didn't wave a magic wand or anything like that. I mean I had to go to the bathroom, and when I did I suddenly realized I had changed. I was a real girl. I mean this is the real thing: periods and everything."

"We can put a hold on those if you like," Randi said. I know a nice little spell that will prevent you from ovulating for a while. It will keep you from getting pregnant, too."

"I don't know about you, Terri, but I don't think I want to put that off. After all, looking at us I'd say we've probably been having periods for quite a while. We're pretty mature for twelve-year olds, as The Wizard said, and I think I like that. If that means I have to have periods, I'm fine with that. Maybe I can start on birth control pills. It's not that I've been thinking about having sex with anyone, at least not for six or seven years. Like The Wizard said, we have a lot to learn."

"I think you're right. I've wanted to be a girl for a long time, and now that that's happened, I don't see any reason to put anything off. I'm in this for the duration: full steam ahead."

"Girls, your mothers just pulled in the driveway," Marissa called from downstairs. "Don't forget your swimsuits. They're in the service porch." They wouldn't realize it until they got home, but their bathing suits were now Bikinis.

Both girls were apprehensive as they greeted their mothers at the front door. Terri was surprised to see that her mother was quite a bit blonder than she'd been that morning; however, that made sense. After all, she had to have gotten the blonde genes from somewhere.

"Terri, what did you do to your hair?" her mother asked. "It looks so much better than that pony tail."

"Randi and Charli gave me a makeover." Boy, did they ever,' she thought. "They did Effie's hair, too. What do you think?"

"Our little girls have grown up, Rachel."

"They certainly have, Marge."

Epilogue - That Night

"So, what did you learn from this little exercise? You may go first, Charli."

"I thought we had it all planned out pretty well. We'd let them experience what it was like to be girls. But we knew we couldn't do a real transformation. I was a fake girl for years, and there was no way I was going back. I had forgotten what it was like after a while. I mean, I remembered, but the anguish disappeared when it no longer mattered.

"We dangled girlhood in front of them, and then we were going to take it away. We should never have teased them like that. We had forgotten how important it was.

"The second thing was that we didn't plan for all the fallout. What we did was going to impact so many people, not to mention their families. We were really short sighted.

"On the plus side, we rescued Terri. We didn't have any doubt about Effie's gender; however, Terri had been so mentally abused by her bigoted family that she tried to hide her gender. Once we broke through those layers, the real Terri came out rather quickly. We made it possible for her to express herself. Randi's giving her breasts was a major event, and redesigning her and Effie's genitalia just about clinched it; however, allowing Terri to be a blonde had far more impact than either of us thought it would. When we did that, and Randi styled her hair and did her makeup there was no turning back. I hate to think what might have happened if we'd cut her hair off."

"You didn't have to worry about that. Their actual transformations have been taking place since that day you did the first modifications."

"What do you mean?" Randi asked.

"When you retracted their testes, I just made them disappear. We knew when you started this project, that they would be transformed. It's a bit like you Charli, once we found out about you, the transformation was going to be completed quickly. In your case there certainly was not any reason to wait. There have been a number of male to female transformations as well as female to male transformations that once we found out about the individual's need to transition we just did it at the first opportunity. Your Aunt Bobbie was one of those. Most of the time, we work it so that the individual comes to the shop where we affect the magic.

"Of course in the case of Terri and Effie, we didn't have to get them to come to the shop. They were with you most of the time. It was mid-week when we changed their 'Y' chromosomes to 'X' chromosomes. At the same time, they received their female organs. Except for some external details and skeletal changes, they were fully female when you did those modifications this morning. Estrogen was already flowing through their bodies, and I must say they took to it very well. We did the final changes of course, this afternoon when you realized that they couldn't go back. We did those minor reality changes at the same time. All in all, I think it went very well, and you have two friends for life.

"Now, the next time you run across someone like Terri and Effie, just let me know. If I'm not in this universe, you can still leave a message on the computer.

"Randi, you are going to be able to do real transformations one of these days. Your mother is already well on her way. Without my approval, please don't do any more modifications like you did this week. The speeding up of hair growth can be dangerous unless you are very careful. You had the theory down pretty well, but I did assist a bit. You'll get better at it. Just let me know, so we can prevent problems. The moving things around like you did is not as serious. Again, just let me know. I can see where your talents are going to be very important someday.

"Are there any more questions?" The Wizard asked.

"Yes," Randi replied. I guess I have several. Did you do to them what you've done to several of us in the past with your special tea? I mean, they were really pretty calm about the changes."

"Yes, that was in the soft drinks your mother gave them. They'll be fine.

"Speaking of fine, Cindy, your friend Sonia came by the mall with her little boy and girl. It's been a couple of years since I'd last seen her. She told me to say hello to you. She said she's an aunt three times over now.

"You had another question, Randi?"

"Yes, you hinted at this a little bit. I'm almost twelve and Charli's eleven. I know that we're physically ahead of the curve, and I pretty much know what's in store for us. All I have to do is look at my beautiful sister and mother to know where I'm heading. I have a feeling that Charli will be nicely endowed as well. Believe me, neither of us is complaining; however, I'm wondering about Terri and Effie. They're pretty well developed for being only twelve. They're not going to be huge are they?"

"I guess you'll just have to wait and see," The Wizard said with a twinkle in his eye. And with that, he disappeared.

_________________________________

I think I may have urged my muse to respond a bit to my wish to write. I will be working on a story derived from the tacked on ending to Bobbie and the Glass Ceiling. I'll remove that ill advised addendum and put the story back the way it should have been. The new story should be considerably longer than this little effort. I hope you enjoyed it.

Holly, we miss you so much.

up
97 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hugs,

Bright Blessings,

Portia, Thank You ever so much for the happy feelings.

Olivea in SUGARTown

Olivia, You're Wonderful

littlerocksilver's picture

I can tell you are feeling better.

Portia

Simply superb!

Andrea Lena's picture

Thank you!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Fun and good hearted

gillian1968's picture

I'm still reading through. I had forgotten the title, but recognized this one as soon as I started reading.
Randi has a talent for getting into fixes. But I think I especially like Charli.
There was an elderly lady who lived next to my restaurant who liked to feed the pigeons. We would give her old bread sticks that she would break up for them.

Gillian Cairns

Other Than Charli and the Girl Cave

littlerocksilver's picture

I haven't given Charli her due. There have been hints in a few stories, and in Stanman, The Final Journey we get to know quite a bit more. Genetics is very important. There is still a six year gap in the stories that needs to be filled in. Thank you for commenting.

Portia

These stories are awesome. I read them in a marathon read.

WillowD's picture

I read this story a few weeks ago. In fact, I wound up doing a marathon read of almost all of the Cynthia Chronicle stories over two weeks. Now that I have an account I'm going back and adding kudos and comments. These stories are awesome. Thank you littlerocksilver.