Mystery of Sawnerve Island -5- Cheezburger in Paradise

Printer-friendly version

Two boys shipwrecked on a tropical island make a series of strange discoveries while a mysterious force slowly transforms them into beautiful girls.

Girlz Has Applez....


Coconut Palm      Mystery of
Sawnerve Island

Chapter 5 - Cheezburger in Paradise

by Jijillian and Kyosuke

 

Chapter 5 - Cheezburger in Paradise

 

 
Jerry came back to himself as the euphoria and energy gradually faded. He vaguely remembered playing a game of tag that turned into a game of strip tag. Strip tag? What kind of rules would that have had? Then singing "Girls just want to have fun" with Mitch -- badly.

"Jeez," Mitch said from behind Jerry. "What kind of drugs were we on? Did we really donate our shirts to the 'Better Nests for Baby Birds Foundation'?"

That comment triggered a vague memory in Jerry and he looked first at himself, then at Mitch to confirm it. Yes, they were now both topless -- and their breasts were definitely substantial enough to make that embarrassing.

"That was really strange," Jerry agreed as he casually crossed his arms over his chest, trying to pretend that he just happened to be doing that. "We must have been drugged somehow, but why? I don't feel any different than I did before -- except embarrassed to be showing tits, and I think that's just 'cause we're not supposed to have tits." Jerry remembered the fruit scale the boys back in junior high had used to grade breasts; he and mitch were somewhat larger than plums, apples maybe. He blushed.

"I thought we were calling them boobies." Mitch said as he put one arm across his chest imitating Jerry's move. "Maybe the humans working with the aliens like getting their girls drunk?"

"What ever it was, it wasn't alcohol. Alcohol is a depressant, and whatever we got was a euphoric." Jerry said, absently rubbing his arms against his breasts.

"Yeah, that stuff would really sell in the recreational drug market back in the states." Mitch added as he gently squeezed a boob with his had. "Ohhhh, these boobies feel good!"

At that Jerry realized what he was doing and jerked his arms away from his breasts, blushing. "Mitch! Cut that out! This is weird enough without watching you put on a sex show!"

"What? Oh! Yeah, right," Mitch replied reluctantly pulling his hand away from his breasts. "Hey, do you think they've started turning us into nymphos?" he asked with a somewhat worried expression.

Jerry considered that for a bit. "I -- I don't think so, not yet. It seems to me more like I'm just not used to having -- aah -- breasts there. I mean, do you have, like, a strong need to play with yourself, or do you just keep rubbing them like an itchy spot?" Jerry was trying to be logical about this but he couldn't help blushing as he talked about their breasts.

Mitch looked down at his pair and said "It's kind of hard to say. I mean if they were making us nympho they might make us think it was normal -- but I think you're right. I don't need to play with them all the time. It's just that they feel different so I tend to rub them," Mitch replied in a rare moment of seriousness.

"Yeah, I think we're reacting normally for boys who've suddenly grown breasts," Jerry agreed.

"How can there be a normal way for boys who suddenly grow breasts to act? That would require enough boys to suddenly grow breasts for there to be a statistically significant sample!" Mitch sounded proud that he was making a logical criticism of Jerry's comment instead of the other way around.

Jerry gave Mitch a slightly disgusted look and said, "You know what I mean!". Then he looked around and asked, "Where are we anyway? I didn't pay much attention to where we were going while we were drugged."

"I don't know," said Mitch as he wandered over to examine some large brown pods hanging down from some trees nearby. "It's a good thing we didn't get separated while we were drugged though. It might have taken us days to find each other again." he said as he poked at a couple of the pods. "I wonder what these are?"

"Be careful Mitch, they might be able to poke back!" Jerry said.

"Naaaa, I think they look like okra!" Mitch declared as he gave one more poke and wandered back toward Jerry.

"Okra? You've got no idea what okra looks like. They're more like cotton," said Jerry. Jerry's family had been stationed all over the Southern states at one time or another.

"Cotton is soft and fluffy," Mitch declared in a scornful voice, "not hard, brown and football-shaped."

"I mean, cotton, uh, wattayamacallits, cotton bolls. Before they open they look sort of like that but much smaller."

Mitch raised a finger, "Miss," he said (earning an immediate glare from Jerry), "I'd like another hot bowl of cotton with extra buttons."

"Not bowl, boll! Uh, bowl, boll. Um, they do sound alike..." he trailed off as he noticed a new scent in the air. "Listen! Do you smell something?"

Mitch took an experimental sniff and said, "Yeah, seems real familiar, and it's getting stronger, too."

The two boys looked around for the source of the scent when two soft pops caused both of them to dive for cover.

"Aaaagggg!" exclaimed Jerry as he discovered that he needed a method of diving for cover that took his new appendages into account. Not having a shirt on left the tender new items out where twigs and sand could cause serious discomfort. He put his hands up over his little booblets and squeezed his eyes shut for a moment.

"What! Are you okay?" called Mitch from behind a log.

"Yeah, I'm okay, I just landed wrong," Jerry replied. He didn't intend to be more specific about what had actually happened. Instead he looked around for the source of the sound. It didn't take him long to spot that two of the pods that Mitch had been examining had turned yellow and popped open.

"Hey, " said Mitch having spotted them too. "That smell is stronger, and it's coming from that direction. And it's making me hungry. Do you think it's safe to go look? What if it's about to release a swarm of flesh-eating scarabs?!"

"I don't think that's likely. And I don't thing it would smell goood...." Jerry said as Mitch's wild speculation actually calmed him a bit. "Aside from turning us into girls we haven't encountered anything threatening here. Having something that dangerous that's triggered that easily doesn't make sense. I mean it might happen, but -- this doesn't feel like that." Jerry said as he cautiously got up and moved toward the opened pods.

Mitch followed a bit behind Jerry, ready to help his friend if anything happened. His tension mounted as Jerry approached the pods. When he'd poked them they'd been brown and vaguely football-shaped, about nine inches long, and six in diameter, but with ridges along their length. Now the two pods had turned a bright yellow, and they'd each split open along one of the ridges. Mitch couldn't quite see what was in the pods when Jerry stopped.

"What is it?" asked Mitch as Jerry looked at them with a growing expression of surprise and -- anger?

"This is too much!" Jerry yelled. He turned and kicked a dead branch on the ground. "This makes no sense at all!" He exclaimed as he stomped over to a log and sat down on it to sulk.

Mitch watched his friends antics, then cautiously moved over to peer into the two pods. What greeted his eyes explained the hunger-inducing aroma. Within one pod was a cheeseburger and in the other pod was a bag of french fries. And the wrapping around each of them -- paper? -- was clearly marked with a familiar red and yellow logo. "It's a cheeseburger tree?!!"

"Ummm.... I don't think I want to find out what a cheeseburger would do to me," Mitch said. He turned away from the McMeal with an effort of will.

"Yeah," Jerry agreed. "And God knows what the french fries would do. Let's get out of here. The smell is making me hungry, and I don't want to eat anything else here until we can figure something out." Jerry got up and started moving upwind.

Mitch sighed and reluctantly followed Jerry away from the enticing aroma. "Like what?" he complained. "What are we going to figure out? If cheeseburger trees exist we're in some weird reality that doesn't make any sense at all."

"Yeah, I know -- and it's a good thing we didn't find a milkshake tree or I might not have been able to resist it," Jerry said with a combination of disappointment and relief.

"Idiot," Mitch said. "Everyone knows milkshakes grow on bushes, not trees." Without really thinking about why he did it, he cupped his little boobies protectively while pushing his way through the brush.

Unconsciously, Jerry copied Mitch's action while giving him a disgusted look. "It's getting dark. We'd better find a place to sleep. Hopefully we won't change much since we haven't eaten again."

"But we've been breathing!" Mitch argued. "Maybe we'll become airheads!"

The two boys continued bantering as they hunted for a place to spend the night, finally choosing a heavy growth of palm trees that would at least block any wind.

 

Interlude 5

 

"Want a french fry, Skipper?" asked the young man.

"Thank you little buddy, mmm, these are good!"

"I was wondering, how does the Professor make them hot like this?"

"Well," mused the Skipper, "they wouldn't be as good cold."

"I guess not," agreed the young man who was older than he looked. "Are the cheeseburgers safe to eat? Those two seemed pretty worried about that."

"Well, of course they're safe to eat!"

"I was just wondering, 'cause if you are what you eat, I wouldn't want to be a cheeseburger. I mean, I like cheeseburgers, I just wouldn't want to be one."

"They're not going to turn into cheeseburgers. That would be silly. Besides, they didn't eat the burgers."

The young man thought about it for a bit. "Hey, maybe they could turn into cheesecake! I like cheesecake."

"Me, too, little buddy," agreed the big man. "Me, too. Let's talk to the Professor."

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yellow and Red?

Shades of G Island. Me thinks the boys are going to have an interesting time of it.

Gwenellen

Cheeseburger tree's?

No wonder the boy's are confused! There a lot of strange things going on here. I don't blame them at all for being afraid to eat the food. With their luck the cheeseburgers were the only the only safe food on the island. What's next?
Hugs!
grover

It's obvious, Grover ...

Maple trees that produce hot, buttered waffles in syrup.

Wacky to the core, I love it.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Sigh!!

Last heard from this author in 2007. Then nothing! I'm not likely to add THIS one to my favourites, eh?

Yours from the Great White North,

Jenny Grier (Mrs.)

x

Yours from the Great White North,

Jenny Grier (Mrs.)

I'm still here

Not writing much lately. Have to get back together with my co-writer and tackle this again. It was fun and it's all plotted out, it's just the writing takes time with two of us.

jill