Rae Summers: A New Beginning Chapter 13

Printer-friendly version

Rae Summers: A New Beginning Chapter 13

Want to thank this lovly community for all the love and support you have shared with us over the years. We look forward to being aa part of this wonderful group for many years to come. Now from out of the past a little more Rae Summers.

RaeSummers.jpg

Rae, I have two more saber fighters coming, There are six priestesses and three druids on the way, I am going to take one priestess and one druid to the planes to fight it there as it is multi-planer Elder God.”

Des prayed,

'Grant,óDeusa, túa protection, e na protection, forza, e na forza de comprensió
n, e, en entendemento, coñecemento, e no coñ ecemento, o coñecementoda xustiza


e no coñ ecemento da xustiza, o amor del, e en que amor, o amor de todas

as existencias, e no amor de todas as existencias, o amor da Deusa.
Deusa e toda a bondade.**

Blessed be, Blessed be, let the Love and the Light flow through me.

SO MOTE IT BE'
That should protect you from the darkness emanating from this evil entity. The Goddess is with you.”

Des signed off and I repeated the prayer, the Light of the Goddess washed over me and I felt the darkness ebb away. I dove in for another slash and cut deep into the entity, it howled in pain. I barely escaped its grasp as I sliced through a tentacle after tentacle. The tentacles grew back almost as quick as I sliced them off.

Green Leader this is Green Two, Green Three and I are two minutes out. High Priestess Gail and her team are ten minutes away.”

Roger Green Two. Des is in the Myst and the Astral warriors are attacking from the Astral plane now. Concentrate your attacks on the main body the tentacles regenerate too fast. But be ready to slash your way out after attacks to the main body.

Attack runs blurred together we seemed to be making headway, the entity was half its original size, and its darkness was not as evident. Then Green Three was snared by a tentacle and crushed, exploding, it seemed as the Elder God new it was going to lose and did not care if it did damage to itself as long as it took life with its destruction.

-Light Leader to Green Leader, keep pressing we have it on the run. Light Two watch the void..., lost Light Two into the void, we need to press on. We have the advantage.-

-Earth Two to Light Leader, Earth Leader is impaled on several tentacles, She has been fully penetrated, she is channeling the light...-

The Elder God glowed white, it writhed in pain, as I fired my last salvo of missiles. I dove towards the main mass of the Elder God, the fear it had been generating was nothing to me now as I called on the Light of the Goddess to aid me in striking our foe. My twin swords blazed with the power of the Goddess as I slashed the center mass of the Ancient One.

I knew that at the same time Des pushed the tentacled Monstrosity towards the void. “NO DES!” She was still impaled by the tentacles, She and The Elder God were sliding into the void. I called on My Saber Armour, engineerd by an alien race, to move me into the Myst. I felt ill, the move into the Myst
was rough on my pregnant state. I collapsed to the ground called on the love and Light of the Goddess to save my children. I felt Her touch Twin Girls lived within me. The Armour, and the Light of the Goddess stabilized me. The queasiness was less debilitating. Des was so close to the VOID, she was lost in orgasmic bliss. I could feel Des struggling to get free but the sexual energy kept her connected to the Elder God.

I linked my swords together and threw them towards the tentacles, they whirled across the spatial quadrant. The blades sliced through the tentacles cutting Des free. No longer anchred to the Myst by its connection with Des, the Elder God was sucked into the void as Des floated down to the Myst, banishing the rest of the tentacles to the void. I flew to Des's side as she collapsed. “I have you Des, you'll be fine.”

Des smiled weakly at me, “Yes Rae were fine...” she closed her eyes as she went limp in my arms.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Lana was frantic, as the Elder God and Rae disappeared. She was too busy healing the wounded to follow, “Green Leader come in this is Med One.” there was no answer, from Green Leader, Only static.

Med one this is Read Leader, have no contact with Green Leader it's like she disappeared from the face of the earth.” Lana wept.

Then Lana felt contact, -'Med One this is Light Six, Earth Leader and Green Leader, are in the Myst. The Elder God was banished.'-

Lana tried to send back but felt the connection break before she could ask if they were alive. Lana turned to the task at hand healing the wounded at hand. She could not stop weeping as she pushed herself to heal all she came across. There were so many she could not help, her body wracked by her sobs as she touched the next wounded fighter. It was the last she would heal that day as she was lost in the ether from exhaustion.

up
77 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

great to see this back

did a little of that repeat from ch 12?
I think i'm going to have to go back an reread it from the start,
thanks for more