Sunshine...Part7.

Printer-friendly version

Sunshine…Part 7.

Sunshine…Part Seven.

*Sonya…

We’ve been calling it Déjá -Nostalgia Joel and me. He’s been helping me move in and I’ve been helping him move in too and neither one of us really seem to have an idea of just what to do.

Coming back from what we had come back from scrambled us good but almost deep down neither of us feels like we were the whole skilled decorator types. Me I can probably pin that down to when I was in porn and making tons of money I likely had someone else do it.

Moving in was a pain and almost literally. I am a really endowed woman with full and firm breasts that well. I’m that tall long legged statuesque blonde with the boobs that don’t let her see her feet.

Handling boxes and stuff is kind of a pain in the butt when I really have issues holding things like some smaller breasted girls can. Well I can but it really gets pretty easy to jab a boob on the corner of something or poked by the tab of a box.

It’s the little stuff like that that kind of needs adjusting to. I mean if I’d grown up like this I’d know just what my body needs to move without looking like a klutz.

The walls are bullies, the corners are always plotting against me with the stairs and the floor is jealous of my cupboard doors.

You ever whack yourself in the head with the corner of your cupboard door by doing something and you forgot where it was or that it was open? Ow…

And I am a klutz, not a ditz though.

I love to read, actually that’s a lot of the things that I had to unpack was books. And despite the living in the holo-gram screen and terabyte age I still love books and they’re expensive too.

Then again I buy hardcovers. I love the weight of them and they look so good in my apartment on my shelves too.

Joel was a real sweetie and he helped me move in and we’ve been hanging out just as much out in the real world as we had in the facility.

I’m pretty much a full time student know and I’m getting my Graduated skills level one. That’s high school graduation or what it’s called now and I go to classes at the local educational center.

They don’t have high schools here anymore not in California they’ve melded the whole shebang together so that the little kids are being taught by not just teachers but those doing child care and learning to be teachers and so on. Most of the courses I’m taking are a mix of teens and the rest of us are people catching up.

Honestly I’m all for it. There’s like security and teachers and even other students that look out for the whole in appropriate age thing. So otherwise it’s good for the kids to have chances to learn and sort of work beside people of all races and ages.

And as good as I look I at the same time don’t overly stand out either. There are a lot of surgically modified people out there. Even some that are really altered, The asian countries apparently have gotten really good at cloning organs and stuff that they can say for instance give a girl a boob job by doing something to the cells in her breasts and as long as they’re fed some nutrient solution they’ll grow naturally.

It’s an outpatient thing too…they do tests make up your batch which I guess is breast tissue only? And they send you home with a specially padded bra that has an IV pump.

It was oddly fascinating so I looked it up. It’s also really expensive too and it’s a lot freaky to hear kids talking about getting their bodies paid off.

No thank you…not even when I get older, the one thing that I might do is get a reduction or something then.

I don’t know maybe it’s this whole second time around thing but I’ll be happy to have wrinkles and grey hairs when I get them.

I get out of class and talk to a few friends and then smile seeing Joel there waiting to pick me up. He’s been over at another part of the campus where he’s been taking several classes too but he’s taking art classes too but not like the study stuff but like with canvas and paints.

He’s actually pretty good with some of the stuff he’s done so far.

We’re still getting started up in our lives again though.

“Hey how were classes?” He asks reaching out and taking my book bag and putting in the back of the truck.

“Good I’m starting to get a handle on the math I think, though and swear there are times I feel my brain about to cramp from reaching so far.”

“Ouch.”

I side to side dizzy shake my head. “Like uhm…I’m like pretty sure that I never took like math before.”

He chuckles. “We’re you know for the whole Russian accent then?”

I look at him and put on my attempt at a stone faced pout. “Da, I deed not have to take mathamateeks before, I vas too beautiful and desired to need to do anything with such ting I had people for zat.”

He laughs and I laugh too and get into the truck with him and we drive to Silverlake market to go and hunt for dinner. We often just sort of buy stuff for supper together and cook and eat together too and the farmers market there is sort of a twenty four seven thing and its better eating too.

“Still can’t speak Russian yet?’

“Nope just a few words and numbers so far.” I’m taking it as one of my classes. Russian is not the easiest thing to learn either and reading and writing Cyrillic is just brain hurting kind of stuff.

We’re sort of dating now.

I mean we still live at our own places but we travel to school together and we shop and eat together but it’s more than that too. Working out in the gym in our building, doing laundry and well…

We’ve been sleeping together too.

Well not just sleeping.

It took about a month of us doing this semi-cohabitation thing before we finally ended up falling into each other. It was romantic and not. We were watching a romantic movie together and we both were enjoying it and we would kiss and make out during the commercials and stuff. When it got really steamy on the screen well we just got caught up in the moment.

Having my hymen broken for the second time really hurt. I mean the sex was good before and even after that but that part really hurt. And I’ll admit I was scared that the whole porn star actress old slut me would take over but it did and it didn’t.

I like sex…I like sex a LOT.

And I’m good at it and there’s nothing really that we haven’t tried that I don’t like. My fave is on our knees but standing on them with Joel taking me from behind and him reaching around and doing stuff to my breasts.

I think part of that is just because it looks cool and I like missionary…I love the intimate way that we get like that and being able to wrap my legs around him and he still has his hands and mouth….yeah I like sex.

But as much as that’s a thing I’m into it’s not the scary addiction thing that it was before I think. I like cuddling even more sometimes and I like the whole after sex snuggles and lots of other intimate stuff.

I love actually being able to give a decent massage for him. or the way that he picks up on when I’m cold and he’s not…so he’ll take the shirt off he’s wearing so I can wear it and it smells so nice and Joelly that it sort of makes my brain do a happy purr from that and the leftover body heat.

Or when he’ll lift his leg up off the couch a little and let me slip my feet under his leg when they’re chilly.

And in that sort of kinda way we can tell if something is new or not it’s new, it’s new enough that I can just tell that I’ve never had this before.

We get our food and head home it might sound odd but we’re having sardines, they’re fresh and a nice size and we get the man who sells them to do them up. He cleans them but leaves the heads on and then there’s olive oil and chilies with lots of sea salt like a scoop of it and lemon zest and black pepper corns and they almost semi cure on the way home.

We have most of our greens at home out on the planters we started out on the railings of our balconies (Growing food is sort of a trend now.) so we buy some freshly roasted yellow beets and we get some good olives and tomatoes.

Dinner for two with lots of it less than ten dollars. And we both like fish and its good for us so another plus as we cook them outside on his patio with a little charcoal grill. Joel though eats his though heads and bones and all. I’m not that brave.

Dessert is a bit more decadent so while he’s grilling I pour some custard into two ramekins and I make us some Creame Brule for dessert. I like mine nice and classic with just the cream and stuff while Joel likes his with just a hint of coffee flavor in the Creame and he likes some mixed into the sugar that goes on top.

I like cooking desserts for him and this is easy too. I mean it sounds like it might be hard but really it’s just kind of Jello-advanced. I can sort of bake cookies but cake and stuff like doughnuts are still out of my league. But watching him eat my desserts and the yay-happy-cool face makes me really happy when he does it.

up
131 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Two Broke

people putting each other back together. Beautiful! :)
hugs
Grover

Thank you both:)

It is a lot about healing and second chances and glad that's coming across.
*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

Beautiful Story

I really like the way this is going and it really is beautiful not only how they are making each other whole again, they are weaving their lives together, slowly but steadily. Keep up the great work!


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Both of them are trying hard.

I like the empathy they're actively trying to keep in mind with each other too, that's a big thing in my head writing this.
*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

still adjusting

to life, but growing together.
great, thanks

You're welcome LoneWolf.

Glad that You enjoyed this.
*Hugs and Howls.*

Bailey Summers

sweet

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

For all the challenges facing them it's great to see them going through them together. :-)



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

wow Bailey!

Really nice scene! Love how these two are coming together. (No pun intended, lol). Keep'em comin' hon. (Hugs) Taarpa

I'm glad that was Wow Taarpa:)

I like getting that scene's domestic and close passionate stuff linked together like that.
*Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

Good food and good sex,

Extravagance's picture

life doesn't get much better. = )
Pity I didn't get to carve up those bodysnatchers and sell off THEIR parts, but I guess you can't have everything.
Awesome writing as ever. ^_^
*HuggleSnuggleLickyourfaceNuzzleyourcheekPurrsoftlyintoyourearKissHappytailswish* <3

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Both are very dear things to me.

Yes the body snatchers are well taken care of but it doesn't change what they did though.
*Huggles and scratches*

Bailey Summers