Groves

Printer-friendly version


Groves
by Trish Shaw


Authors note: I've been playing with this idea on and off for ages and have never felt quite happy with the ending but I'm flummoxed as to what to do with it so any idea's would be more than welcome. It was written more as a way of putting an idea down, so if anyone wants to take the idea of the graduate repayment scheme I have come up with and run with you are more than welcome.

Editor's Note: After some e-mail conversation, Trish was gracious enough to give me an earlier draft, as well as answer some questions about some of the characters. When I asked if it would be posted on Big Closet Top Shelf, the answer was no, but I volunteered to do a bit of editing and 'remix' of the two versions to post if Trish so desired. This story is the result of that, and it differs from the version on FM in a number of areas that, hopefully, clarify a few intentions and feelings of some characters. Trish has reviewed the story, and has given a blessing to post this. Any mistakes in editing are purely mine.

**********

Part One - Beginning

The Graduate Repayment Acts were brought in as a response to the growing number of graduates who left university, but never reached the educational loan repayment threshold. The principal behind the act was simple: if a graduate did not find sufficiently rewarding employment to begin repayment of their education debts within one year of leaving university, then the individual either entered government service (the military), or had their debt sold on to a business in exchange for the graduate's indentured service.

Naturally, the adult entertainment industry was immediately interested in a ready supply of trained technicians and fresh meat, but at first they were excluded from the program. Claiming that they were being blatantly discriminated against, the industry loosed their lawyers on the act, aware that adult market was a highly profitable area for taxation. Although it was seldom mentioned, the industry was worth nearly 6 percent of direct revenue, and that meant they were able to put an immense amount of pressure on the government to change the law.

The industry eventually got their way when the Tories finally got back into power and passed the thorny issue over to the high court, who had little option but to settled on the side of the industry. The only restriction the court put on the industry was that they were not permitted to compel or coerce graduates into performance roles. It was a nice idea, but given the terms on which most graduates were indentured, they were left with the stark choice of going in front of the camera, or spending 20 years paying off their debts with absolutely no say in any aspect of their working lives.

Ricky Watson was prime indenture fodder, having graduated from University with a worryingly low 2:2 in Media Studies. If he had gotten a 2:1, he might have stood a chance of getting onto a Masters' course, but that was not to be. In the fiercely competitive world of the Media business, Rick was just too self-effacing to impress at interview. Day by day, his fears steadily mounted as the weeks counted down, until one morning he found his mother staring at the official envelope. He could tell the sight of the pink envelope upset her, and he hid his own anxiety, saying brightly, "Don't worry mum. It'll work out fine. Look at Jason, over the road; he's under indenture and he loves it?"

Two hours later, Ricky sat outside the employment office, staring at the notification that his student debts had been sold to 'Groves Productions.' In place of his passport, driving licence and bankcards, which he had to surrender at the employment office, he had a half-inch wide silver bracelet heat sealed about his wrist. The bracelet not only contained all his personal data, but also insurance policy for the company who bought his debts, because it contained a GPS transmitter that would sound an alarm should he attempt to evade his legally-binding commitment.

Knowing that if he told his mother whom he had really been indentured to, she would likely have another stroke, Ricky glossed over what Groves produced by telling her that they were a Production Company in London. Although unable to talk to his mother about why an adult studio had bought his indenture, he did have an older sister,. Susan, who was the successful one. Although frightfully intelligent, she had ignored the attraction of a university education and decided to train as a hairdresser and beauty therapist at a high-end spa/salon in London, aiming all along to eventually open her own salon.

"Look Ricky," Susan said on the phone later that night, after he called her with his news, "I'm not mum. Don't bullshit me. Is it in the adult business?"

Ricky groaned.

"I'll take it that as a yes, then," she giggled, "Who with"?"

When it became clear to Susan that her brother would not find a sufficiently lucrative job in time to escape compulsory indenture, she had hopefully enquired about buying his debts. But unable to afford the down payment required, Susan had done what any hairdresser would do, and mentioned her brother's situation to someone who could.

In a tight-embarrassed tone, Ricky muttered, "A company called Groves Productions, and it's not far from your shop."

Susan silently cried 'yes!' punching the air as she said, "Oh?"

Ricky thought he could hear an underlying current to her tone, but before he could really take note she laughed. "Groves, eh? They are one of the big porno studios. They dabble in the lot - straight and gay, but their reputation is for doing expensive hard core fetish stuff."

Ricky groaned again. "So why me pick me? I'm not exactly stud material, am I?"

"True," Susan laughed, "but somehow I don't think the Groves Productions I know would have bought your debts just to put files away?"

"Thanks," Ricky dryly grumbled.

"Still, it could be worse," Susan laughed. "If there is one thing I do know, it's that they are about as upscale as the Adult Industry gets, and best of all, from your point of view, they really know how look after their staff."

"How?" Ricky gasped, to the sound of his sister laughing.

"Didn't you look at the address? The studios and offices are just up the road from my salon. I've quite a few of their girls as clients, and my shop does very well from providing on-set makeup artists when they are busy, so we'll get to see each other."

The thought of seeing Susan chilled Ricky. Like many indentures going into the adult industry, he was not sure if he wanted to see his family while he was 'working.'

Susan's tone changed when she said bluntly, "Listen. Now I'm not going daft or anything, but if they offer you performance indenture, take it!"

"Susan! No I couldn't! It would break mums heart!" Rick hissed.

"Hang on. Just think about it a sec. When is mum going to see porn?" Susan giggled rudely. "Well, not unless I showed her the DVD's and shoots I did the makeup on." She calmed her giggles at her brother's squawk of horror, and said, "Look, I'm serious. If you perform, you could be out and clean of all debt in five or six years."

"The rep from the company said seven to ten," Ricky hesitantly answered.

"So it's seven. At least you'll still be in your twenties!" Susan pointed out.

Knocking over Ricky's ever-more-flimsy excuses why he could not appear in porn, Susan banged on about the merits of her suggestion. She knew her brother well enough to know that he tended to make logically reasoned decisions, and she thought she was doing rather well, until Ricky stopped her in her tracks by admitting, "I'm a virgin, for Christ's sakes, Sue!"

"Oh...?" His admission surprised her. Ricky was an attractive kid, and had always had lots of girlfriends. Sure, he had always been uptight when it came to talking about sex, but Susan had always assumed that sometime during his years at university he had gotten laid. Collecting herself, Susan giggled, "I guess that makes my next point somewhat moot," and changed the subject, asking, "Have you filled in their forms yet?"

"Forms? Only the ones at the employment office when I turned in all my bank cards and ID," Rick said, still stunned by his response to his sister's stomach-churning suggestion.

"Probably not, then. Okay. Well, when you start, they'll do all the usual personality profiling malarkey, which is all slanted to get an idea of your sexual experience, orientation, and tastes."

"What experience?" Ricky groaned.

"Well, yeah," Susan smiled down the phone. Now that she thought about it, she had always been the outgoing, gregarious one. "But when the time comes, for god sakes promise me that you'll be honest."

"Why shouldn't I?" Ricky asked, wondering why she was banging on about them. Psychological profiling tests were part and parcel of employment these days.

"Rick, it's me, Susan. I know how uptight you are about sex, and they won't beat about the bush about asking some pretty intimate questions."

"Oh?" Ricky blushed. "How intimate?"

"Very," Susan said, adding kindly, "And Ricky? I might take the piss, but I'm your sister, and I'll always be there for you - regardless."

"Yeah," Ricky said, feeling choked.

"And when I say honest, little brother, I mean about everything - including that dirty little secret you don't think I know about," Susan said, and with that enigmatic comment, she had to end the call, as Dave, her boyfriend, shouted in the background, "Suzy, we're going to be late."

Putting the phone down, Susan tried to stifle her feelings of guilt regarding her roll in suggesting her brother to Groves. Yes, in one respect, it was a relief to know he was going to be tied to an upmarket company, but having spilled the beans about his secret to them, she was all too aware of what they wanted him for!

Having been a contractor for Groves for a couple of years, Susan knew just how successful their methods were when it came to motivating their purchased graduates into whatever performance roll the company dictated. Making matters worse for her was knowing that it was her inside information about him which was condemning him to a life he never would have imagined. Although she knew he was better with a devil she knew, Susan could not help feeling like she had betrayed her brother!

The thought was still playing on her mind the next day as she worked on one of her clients from the company.

"You all right, Suzie? You seem a little distracted."

"Yeah, I'm fine, Mel." Susan said, as she worked on the clients hair. "Just feeling a little guilty now that Phil has bought my brother. I keep asking myself if I did the right thing in mentioning our Ricky to his wife."

"What else could you do?" Mel said, "With a 2:2 and his looks, he was going to get picked by someone, and trust me, I know from personal experience that for someone with your brother's tastes, he's a damn sight better off with Phil Groves than say Merchant Publications, or those cowboys in Manchester!"

"Yeah, I know, Mel, but that does not make me feel any less guilty"," Susan said pulling a face. "I know he's not like you, or Karen."

Mel laughed adding. "I was not like me when Phil bought my loans, Suzie! Hell, there are times when I think this is all a cosmic cock up."

"Look, I know you don't want to hear this, but the only way your brother will make it out young enough to make a living is if he jumps in the deep and goes for it."

"Like you did!" Susan said.

"Yeah," Mel nodded. "And now, less than five years later, I am free from indenture and making silly money! If everything goes to plan, which it should, then in another couple of years, I'll have saved up enough to quit without worrying about the future."

Giving Susan an unusually serious look via the mirror, Mel stated. "For his sake, you're going to have to cram that guilt away, and encourage him to go with the company. Otherwise"," Mel pulled a face, "at best he'll end up with the saddo's, or worse..."

Even though Susan knew Mel was right, it did not did not make her feel any less guilty about the fact that she would have to actively encourage Ricky to work with the company!

Two weeks later, with five others - four girls and another bloke - Ricky was apprehensively shown in to a comfortable conference room. Each of them wore the same uncertain, yet faintly relieved expression. Everything they had seen so far had been very slick and professional, and the business-like surroundings went a long way towards easing the tension they had all felt. Although none of them admitted it, they had expected to find a dark-atmosphered place, but instead, they were in an office and production complex that could have been the hub of any media business in the country. The employees were all smartly uniformed, and displayed the kind of professional attitude which reminded Ricky of his university placement at ITN in Manchester.

Only moments after they had been shown in to the conference room, a scantily-dressed blonde strolled in and looked them over, with a sultry smile flickering on her enhanced red lips, before saying, "Well, hello everyone. I'm Melanie Parks, but call me Mel. I'm going to be your guide and group mother for the next week or two. Now, who wants a coffee?"

Mel had an open, friendly manner, and as she handed out the coffee, her cheerfulness automatically endeared her to the new group. Although she might have been dressed like a hooker, Mel's tone was very articulate and university educated. "Now, one of the reasons why I'm asked to do this is because I know how you all feel. You see, five years ago, I was sitting where you are now, as one of the first compulsory indentures in the industry."

Mel could feel her admission relaxing them even more, and saw some of the apprehension fading from the eyes of the new indentures. Used to performing this task, she said with a laugh, "I'm 27 years old, I'm from Luton, and I graduated with a 2.2 in maths and a first in partying from Bristol in 2012."

In a light, witty, and teasingly-rude way, Mel introduced herself before getting them introduced to each other. She felt it was important that she demonstrated that working in the adult business had not destroyed her intellect or ruined her personality. After all the horror stories in the press, she believed that before she could ask any of them to introduce themselves, she had to get them to understand that this business was a real career, and that the rewards on offer were plentiful. She could tell that they were all on edge and embarrassed, but her open manner and friendly approach broke the ice enough to get them to introduce themselves, and, as she hoped, her naked wrist attracted attention.

"Now, as the more sharp eyed have noticed," Mel held up her bare wrist and said, "I've paid off, and obviously it was by performing." She looked round, deliberately jiggling her breasts as she indicated to her dress, "But no surprise there."

"Now for me, it was an easy decision." Mel smiled at the provocatively dressed girl sitting next to Ricky, and broke from her usual script, adding, "If you already enjoy sexual experimentation, it's not a hard choice. Now sure, I had a few issues about doing it at first, but the reward was worth it, and it only took me 48 months to pay off a 40-grand debt."

Mel watched the question igniting in all six faces, and laughed, saying rhetorically, "So why am I still in the business? Well, because I can, and with my debts paid off, in another four of five years, I'll have earned enough to live a comfortable life." Mel hid her smile as she saw the surprise in their eyes. She knew as well as they did that even very-highly-profitable high-technology industries' top performing indentures were tied for at least 8 years before paying off. Unfortunately, payoff usually resulted in getting the boot, and since almost everything they had earned went towards paying off their debt, the newly freed from indenture were generally broke.

Giving everyone a moment to do the maths, she ended her introduction by adding, "Now the really good news for me is that, now that I'm out of indenture, I'm a free agent, and entitled to both performance and appearance royalties. These are on top of my day rate and contract price, so after tax and costs this year, I should earn somewhere round the 80k mark, and that's take-home after tax and the rest."

Six jaws hit the table! Early pay off with the potential of the job at the end was a big carrot, which Mel wanted to let sink in before explaining just what she had to do to pay off!

"Right then," Mel said with a cheerful smile at the expected embarrassed reactions to her blunt explanations of just what she had done to pay off so soon. "I'd like everyone to fill in this form." She handed out a printed sheet.

"It's just like a normal personality profiling questionnaire, except it's got a couple of extra parts." She smiled kindly as she added, "And please everybody? Even if you've already decided that there is no way in hell that you're going to perform, do be honest about your experiences and sexual interests when you reach the relevant sections." Mel read the 'whys' and grinned with an impish giggle, "If you're like me, and gay male BDSM turns your stomach, then you won't be much good if you get offered a place on such a shoot's production crew. Okay?"

The way she said gay BDSM so casually sent a chill round the room, and with a slight shake in his hand, Ricky read the form's title: Personality and Sexual Orientation. Below that was his name and indenture number. Recalling Susan's insistence that he tell the truth, Ricky swallowed his embarrassment and started ticking boxes. It was not difficult until he reached the sexuality and gender section. The questions there sent embarrassment burning through his veins as he ticked 'yes' and 'interested' to more than he ticked 'no'. Ricky knew if he had not promised Susan that he would be honest, he would not have made himself tick quite all the boxes he did. A single glance round the room reassured him that he was not the only one with a bright red face when he put his pen down.

"All done?" Mel said, seeing that everyone had finished.

They all nodded.

"Great! In that case, why don't you make your way down to the staff canteen for a coffee, while I'll run these over to personnel? If you could all be back here in, say, a half hour? Any questions?"

The other bloke confidently asked, "I don't suppose there's any chance I could go for a run at lunch time?"

"Sorry, Peter, isn't it?"

He nodded, "Pete."

"I cannot let you into the performers changing rooms, and I won't know your temporary room allocations until after you've been processed by personnel."

"I'm Pete," the other bloke said, walking out beside Ricky. He was big, burly guy from the hearty rugby-player side of society, and the kind of bloke who Ricky, in general, avoided like the plague.

"Ricky," Ricky answered, realising that they could well be stuck with each other's company for a few years.

Since there were just the two lads, it was obvious that they would be roomed together. Chatting about how they came to be here, Pete grumbled that a serious back injury the previous year had ruined his chances of making the grade as a professional rugby player or being accepted by the military. It was clear that he was pretty bitter about it, but having graduated with a technical 3rd, Pete had even less chance than Ricky of finding a job before he was indentured.

The café was crowded, and the moment the group walked in, they attracted attention. Ricky could feel eyes examining them with assessing looks as he collected a coffee. Swapping a look with Ricky, Jen snickered, "Just look at them."

Ricky felt himself blush brightly as she hungrily looked round, eyeing up a couple of muscular blokes who were wearing very little! Other than Jen's predatory interest, the rest of the new intake was sticking together, trying to avoid the curious eyes as they found a table. At first, they all looked at each other in silence, before Pete said, breaking the ice, "So, anyone made up their minds yet?"

They all knew what he meant, and of the four girls, Wendy looked terrified, and Sally and June shrugged and said they were undecided about performing. Even so, Ricky could tell that the carrot of an early escape from indenture to the company was as tempting for them as it was for him. The only one who had made up her mind was Jen, who had decided before she signed in that she wanted to perform. It was pretty obvious she would get offered a performance deal, as she already looked like a porn star, with her large boobs and short revealing dress. After about fifteen minutes, Mel joined them, saying that they would be interviewed in two groups starting at 2pm. "You're going in groups of three. Ricky, Sally, and Wendy are up first. June, Jenny, and Pete, you're in at 4."

The rest of the morning and early afternoon was spent doing ever more embarrassing introductory games. Once Mel had them accustomed to each other's company, she got them to watch an explicit video of clips. From straight heterosexual sex through wild fetish porno, Mel's uninhibited way of explaining in detail what was happening had everybody, including Jenny, blushing. As she showed the different varieties, Mel explained about the various markets the company aimed at.

"Right, then!" Mel said. "Having shown you some of what we do here brings me to one of the peculiarities' about this industry. Now, fetish and sexuality is our business, and here at Groves, we like to use the lifestyle restrictions and staff uniform clauses for indentured staff to insure that everyone explores their fetishes and kinks." As she explained, she made it perfectly clear that if the psychological tests discovered any hidden kinks or fetishes, then the company would insist they brought it out in the open.

"Why?" Pete asked, looking frightened.

"Just company policy." Mel shrugged. "The idea is that if the staff are confident about their sexuality, they won't be too embarrassed when they get an idea that might work for a shoot or production."

"And what does that mean?" Wendy asked hesitantly, "Bringing it out into the open?"

"Well, being honest, it's usually only cross-dressers that get the full lifestyle immersion," Mel answered, "Trannies are normally naturally reticent about their kink, and very adept at hiding their secret. However, for Groves, the tranny market is very profitable, and because we never have enough performers, we 'encourage' all our indentured trannies to dress and perform."

She saw Jen, and surprisingly, Wendy, glance at Ricky, before swapping a smile as they noticed the other's look. Both immediately started giggling, attracting the attention of the other two girls, and before she lost control, Mel held up her hand saying, "Let me finish, and then you can thrash it out between you. What I'm trying to explain is that we all have a sexual side, and we want you to show it. So if you're sexually dominant, submissive, or whatever, then your makeover or restyle will show it. I know it sounds a little extreme, but experience has told the company that some of our best performers have come from enforced acceptance of their hidden kinks."

"Now I can tell I've embarrassed you," Mel said, after letting what she had said sink in, before continuing smoothly, "but I had to show you what we make, and how we find who will fit in what role, before I can explain how the repayment structure works."

Like Jen and Wendy, she had seen Ricky Watson's blush of alarm when she said closeted transvestites would be made to dress feminine, and she noted that her inside information about him was likely true. Throughout the day, Mel had made copious notes, and had already put together a few points about each to discuss with psychologist after she passed them over to personnel.

"Now you all have an average of a 60k debt. On non-performing grade 4, which is minimum wage and what everyone starts on, it will take you approximately 20 years to pay off. Although usually here, a non-performing lowest grade indenture works out at around 15 or 16 years, which is at least five years longer than the lowest grade performer. The reason for this is as a non-performer, they get a flat repayment rate linked to their indenture grade." She passed out a sheet showing the non-performing indenture repayment structure, and explained how 50 % of earnings went to repay the government, 40% covered living and health care, leaving 10% to the individual.

"Generally, as I4 you'll have about 20 to 25 pounds a week, which, being honest, is not a lot when you have to get casual clothing and food. Now I know the canteen is free, but trust me, after a while, the food gets monotonous! I3 are far more comfortable, having about 35 pounds, but even an I1 is only on about 50 quid, which gives a payoff in around 13 years, but be warned - very few straight indentures ever reach the I1 grade.

"Also, as a non-performer, you have no say in what you're doing. You get assigned to a branch, and that's it. There are four non-performing options: office, which is business stuff; accommodation, which is mainly hotel and catering work; manufacture, which is basically warehouse work and packing mail order, which is piss boring but is mainly staffed by those who cannot handle the uniform/lifestyle requirements. Finally, we have production, which is open to non-performers, but hard to get into unless you're a film school graduate. Of all the non-performing jobs, obviously production is best, in terms of conditions and promotion prospects, but as many performers dabble in production, there are not many available positions above I2."

Mel again waited for her words to sink in, before saying, "Which brings me onto performance, or IP for Indentured Performer, grades. There are five grades, 5 being the lowest paid, and 1 being the highest. These are like the non-performing jobs - fixed payment, but should you be prepared take everything offered, or dabble in script writing and production, then what you would be paid for the extra work is taken directly off your loan amount."

She looked round and saw that the idea of paying off early attractive, and said. "Now even the lowest paid heterosexual male IP5," she looked straight at Pete, who had found watching the homosexual and transsexual clips unpleasant, "should pay off in 10 to 12 years."

"Obviously full performance female or TS IP1s are the best paid. That is stills, video, on line, and public appearance." Mel smiled at the girls. "And in this business, girls, as a rule, women are worth more than men. So a female IP5, doing stills only, with no sexual contact or public appearance, will get you out in under ten years. While at the other end of the scale, I know a few really busy IP1's who have paid off a 50k indenture in under three years."

"But to get back to the point, most are happy at IP3, and usually end up doing around seven to nine years, depending on gender - girls and TS shorter, boys longer." Mel included Ricky in her glance at the four girls before she added, "Bisexual, non-hormonal trannies tend towards the lower female rate for the same sort of work." She grinned round the room and added, "Next up are the hormonal, but not surgically feminised, t-girls, and fetish/gay performers, who end up doing around seven years or so on an IP2 or 3. That means if you perform, regardless of what you do, you'll be done and dusted in ten years or so from today."

"Obviously, with what we do, we encourage our staff to fuck, make home movie's, and take naughty photographs, and will even provide suitable partners for those of you who have not yet fully discovered the joys of sex, or wish to extend your experiences." Jen's eyes lit up at that!

"BUT, not yet," Mel grinned at Jenny's reaction, cautioning, "You are not permitted any sexual contacts until you've been cleared by the docs, and any breaking of that rule is an automatic extra year on your indenture, regardless of grade. So for now, keep your legs closed."

Jen nodded, pulling a face, as Mel continued, "Which neatly brings me to the company health scheme. This gives you all full cover from today - that's optical, dental, physical, and mental. Naturally, the company wants all their performers looking good, so all performers get general beauty therapies and a personal trainer to keep that way. Also, for female and tranny performers, the health scheme includes a great rate on any boob jobs, lip enhancements, or other body alterations that a performer or studio might desire." Mel grinned and added, "However, if you agree to some body mods because the studio requests it, then they pay and you get a bonus! Although, in this industry, its generally girls who get the best deal, we do lose out to our tranny sisters when it comes to studio body mods, because T-girls who're willing to accept any studio requested alterations during their career can very easily knock a couple of years off their repayment term."

"What do you mean when you say body mods, Mel?" Wendy asked, blushing.

"Well, for a genetic girl, it usually minor procedures like, say, a boob or a nose job, but if we're talking about a tranny, it's more extensive, and usually starts with hormonal feminisation treatments, and then surgically enhancement of the developed feminine characteristics. Now I know this all sounds kind of freaky," Mel looked pointedly at Rick as she continued with a smile, "but if it is what you want, and the shrinks agree, then you might as well as take the studio offer. Not only will it reduce the time it takes to pay off, but you'll also get the best treatment this side of Thailand." Mel grinned, "Now to put that into context, it was my agreeing to a body mod that acted as the springboard for me to pay off early. The studio wanted my tits bigger for a DVD production, and I agreed, which got me up a grade and a bonus, along with the company agreeing to pick up the cost if I want to have my implants removed when I decide to quit."

"Now the decision about performance is your choice, and I'd like you to all think about it over the next day or two, but," she looked at Jen again, "if you already have decided, let personnel know, and if the shrink says yes, they'll mark you as apprentice on an IP5 the moment you finish induction next week, and instead of you doing the departmental milk round two months, we can get you straight into performance training."

"And that is?" Jenny asked.

"Learning the tricks of the trade - how to look good on camera, if you go sexual, the right way to suck cock or pussy and obviously fuck. It usually takes a couple of months, by which point you'll have been on set doing bit parts and walk-ons for a while, and for us girls, bi-trannies, and the homo men, fluffing," Mel grinned. "Now fluffing is an optional, rather than a required task, so you get a wee bit directly whittled off your debt over your repayment rate. Fluffing, by the way, is keeping a performer ready for camera, and a chance to put your new skills into action."

There were a few shocked faces, and Wendy looked like she was going to faint, as Mel ploughed on.

"If they fancy it, new performers learning the ropes can spend a lot of their lives just off-set sucking cock, pussy, or both, if you're that way inclined. This has two functions: one, it gets you used to doing sexual things in front of an audience, and two, gets you over any inhibitions." She looked at Pete, who had gone white in the face. "To perform, you have to learn how to keep on the boil." Mel winked at Jen and giggled, "Now personally, I like the feel of a pulsing surge in my mouth, but that's not what you are there for! If your performer blows early, you don't get the extra pay, and the director gives you hell!"

After five hours of Mel's rudely cheerful company, Ricky felt almost cheerful as he walked to personnel with Sally and Wendy. The burning embarrassment he had felt on learning that he would be forced to cross-dress if he did not admit it had faded, and at first, the personnel interviews were more of the same. He was asked if he any office experience. He mentioned ITN, and expressed an interest in production, before he was passed on to the doctor.

The hour-long medical and full physical was beyond anything that he had ever experienced, and left him physically exhausted, when he was wheeled in to meet the company shrink. No sooner had he sat down than the psychologist started asking him about his positive answers in TG section, and it scared Ricky when saw how much his ticks had already told them about his formerly secret cross-dressing desires. With what Mel had said earlier about the company having the right to compel trannies to dress feminine, Ricky forced himself to answer the psychologist's insistent questions, even though he found talking about it embarrassing and uncomfortable.

When Ricky left the interview, he had the slightly sick feeling that perhaps he had been a little too honest, and was still in an embarrassed daze when he finally found his allocated room. Although he had walked back with them, Ricky had hardly noticed Wendy or Sally as they returned together in silence, with matching embarrassed expressions.

The law dictated that all indentured staff had to live in secure company-provided accommodation, which for Groves' staff was a converted hotel at the other end of the same road as Susan's shop. For non-performing staff, it was shared twin rooms in the hotel's old staff block, while performers got single rooms in the main hotel. However, from IP4 up, they were comfortable self-contained flats that came equipped with every mod con imaginable. Just one look round the differing accommodations clearly showed the benefits of performance.

If Mel knew how they were profiling, she gave no indication as to what anyone's said, and it soon became apparent that most of the first week was a desensitisation-to-perversion exercise. The other features of the induction phase were daily dance and movement sessions, and repeat visits to the company shrinks. When Ricky asked Mel about why they were called back, she said, with her usual honesty, "The company needs the shrinks' approval to make a performance offer, and their ongoing support, until they say the new performer is capable of making work choices for themselves."

After seeing the head doctor three times already, Ricky was getting a little blasé about it, as he kind of liked the shrink, and chattering through his fourth session, he discovered that the shrink was not an employee, but a government-appointed assessor. He made it perfectly clear to Ricky, when he asked, that his role was to sign off on the suitability of the candidate for performance, and insure that no overt compulsion was taking place.

Covert compulsion was a different matter, and that ranged from the above-the-board better accommodation and pay, to the deliberate manipulation of them with the types of DVD's that were provided in their rooms, and to the shoots they would be assigned during their production phase of their induction period.

One by one, Mel made them stand up in front of the group and explain why they had ticked what they had during their initial preferences forms. June all but admitted that she did not find men attractive, and had been involved in a lesbian relationship as an undergraduate. Scarily, Ricky found himself standing up and admitting that he had cross-dressed as a boy, and had fond memories of dressing in his sister's school and guides uniforms. It was one of the hardest things for all of them, but by the end of the third day, even Pete and Wendy, who had been the most uncomfortable about sex, could watch and discuss pretty much any porno without noticing that it was kinky. As a group, they were getting used to discussing sex. Although none of them saw it, they had become so desensitised to viewing porn that it felt almost normal to chatter about what did and did not turn them on as they watched or paged thorough every title in the current range.

Starting on the Wednesday afternoon, the four girls were sent, one at a time, for a makeover, and the changes were dramatic. Only Jenny, who went first, came back looking pretty much the same, only better. She already knew how to make herself look good, and had been totally open about her sexual nature. June and Sally both came out looking like sex kittens, although June's look only lasted a day, because the Friday morning when Wendy went in, so did June for the second time. Any speculation about why June, who had looked stunning, had been called back was forgotten when Wendy reappeared just before lunch.

Although he shared a room with Pete, Ricky had seen very little of him away from classes, as he was always in the gym, and of everyone in the group, Ricky was probably closest to Wendy. Since they arrived, they all had loosened up, and Wendy most of all. The horror she had felt during the first day at having to look at pornography had faded, and as her confidence increased, she had started to take an increasingly forward role in the group's activities. When they had first been told that all the girls were automatically to have a company makeover, Wendy had been the only one who did not like the idea. Joking, she said, "Go in my place, then," after Ricky admitted, without realising what he was saying, that he felt a little jealous of the girls.

That had changed by the time she reappeared, Wendy looked like some raven-haired, leather-clad goddess. Her sandy brown hair had been dyed a glossy black, and had been done up in a tight, high ponytail, which complemented her vivid makeup. Her look reflected a change that was taking place in her personality. It was a change that Ricky suspected came as much from sharing a room with Jenny as it did from the exposure to the company's products. Aping Jenny's confidence, Wendy strutted her stuff before them all when she walked in, clearly lapping up the uninhibited comments her look generated.

"Wow, Wendy! I knew you were good looking girl!" Mel declared, "But that's a result!"

"It is, isn't it!" Wendy grinned, slipping back into her seat beside Ricky with smile and a creak of leather.

Glancing down at her notes, Mel grinned and looked over at Ricky. With an anticipatory giggle in her tone, she announced to everyone, "And now, one I'm looking forward to, and it should be equally dramatic as well. Ricky, you're up next for a full feminisation make-over! "

Deep down, Ricky had resigned himself to this a few days earlier, but now that the hammer had fallen, he looked at Mel in astonishment. She grinned at him and laughed that, because his personality profile and psychological assessments all said he was a tranny, the company rules said he had to go for a compulsory makeover. "But I've not hidden it?" Ricky grumbled, looking somewhere between shocked and resigned.

"Catch twenty-two, honey," Mel brightly laughed, saying, "I know you've admitted you liked to cross-dress, but you didn't ask if you could dress, or have a makeover, when you learned that trannies were entitled to the same perks as the girls. The management considers this as closeted behaviour, and can therefore insist you to go for one."

"Oh bollocks!" Ricky worried, blushing even brighter when Jenny giggled.

"That's a drink you owe me, June. I said Ricky would be in a skirt before the end of the week!"

"Be worth it, too!" June laughed. "Don't supposed we can watch him being waxed, can we Mel?"

"No, not yet, at any rate, mainly because we shave the trannies first time out, as waxing a novice TV makes good copy, either on film or print," Mel laughed, calling the group back to some sort of order. "Let me finish please?" Turning to Ricky, she added, "If you wait for me after I'm done, I'll show you where to go."

Ricky was almost crimson, aware that the girls were giving him knowing, delighted looks. All of them, at some point or other in their lives, had moaned that men had it easy, and had expressed a friendly desire for little revenge when they had heard of the company's peculiar attitude to cross-dressers.

Moving on, Mel informed Peter that he also had to go for makeover and image consultation. Pete looked distraught, and only calmed down after Mel laughed, "Relax Pete, you're seeing the male consultants down the hall on the right. Which leaves me with just one last thing to finish up for today. Your tests are all back, and you're all clean as a whistle, just in time for your welcome party. It kicks off 7pm in the bar, and you're expected to come as you have been styled, so the makeup studio is available from half five to half six if any of you need a hand with your hair or makeup. There will be drinks for you behind the bar, so relax and enjoy yourselves. It's your party, but don't expect to play wall-flowers, because you're expected to mingle once it gets going." Calling as everyone filed out, she added, "Oh yes, and before I forget, you should find your final accommodation allocations are at reception, okay?"

Jen gave Ricky a sultry wink. She had predicted that he was likely to undergo feminisation after he had admitted his childhood history of cross-dressing. With the consequences of his words coming back to haunt him, Ricky saw that Wendy was examining him with the sort curious smile of interest on her face, that only five days ago she would never have shown or probably felt.

Pete, on the other hand, avoided Ricky's eyes. He had been terrified that he would come out a transvestite, and crept away blushing brightly. He still freaked about anything that verged on homosexuality, and as he left, Ricky had a funny feeling that Pete was going to be made to face his fears.

Mel waited until everyone else had gone before asking Ricky curiously, "You're Suzy W's brother, aren't you?"

"Erm, yes," Ricky blushed, shrugging, "I am..."

"Thought so, but I did not want to ask in front of everyone, because you've been pretty reticent about talking about family."

"Yeah," Ricky nodded. "My mum, she not well."

"I know," she smiled. "I saw Suzy last night, and she told me how worried about things you had been, but from what she's said and what I've seen of you this week, I think you'll do all right here, and from what she said last night, likes what we have in mind for you, if you take the profitable option."

"And that is?" he asked, walking out beside her.

"A surprise," she winked and said, "Come on, let's go see Suzy. She's working on stage 3."

"Working?" Ricky gasped.

"Not like that! She's doing the makeup on shoot, and," she giggled rudely and slipped her arm round his waist, "I said I would bring you over if she came in today."

"Oh?" Ricky did not know if he wanted to see her.

"Don't look like that, honey," Mel grinned. "Suzy knows all about what we do here, and she's been bending my ear all week about seeing you."

"Ricky!" Suzy bellowed, dashing over the set. The nerves he had felt about seeing her vanished, as her calming presence eased his anxiety about what was coming next. Hugging her close, he felt almost weepy. Having seen the results of the company make-over, he was finding it a rather scary proposition to know that next time he saw her or his group mates, he was not going to look anything like had!

Suzy pulled back from the hug giggling. "You okay?"

"Yeah," Ricky said, smiling at her.

She gazed into his eyes asking, "About everything?"

"Not really but...," he shrugged.

"Oh?" Suzy said, giving Mel a worried glance when Ricky would not explain.

"It's what you suspected, Suzy." Mel answered with a shrug. "And you know the rules when it comes to CD's with potential."

"How long?" Susan asked, sticking a finger over her brother lips when he tried to speak.

"Assuming the shrink doesn't pull the plug next week, the standard three months," Mel said. "He's getting the makeover and fem-style this afternoon."

Suzy jaw dropped a little at the suddenness. "You said earlier you did not know?"

"I didn't know for sure until you were on set," Mel answered, "and I did say it was likely."

"Yeah, you did!" Susan laughed, smiling at Ricky with an assessing look in her eye that made him blush a little, as she hopefully offered, "Any chance of me doing it?"

Mel shook her head and said, "Best not, Suzy. You have too many preconceived notions - he's your brother after all - and your idea's might not necessarily agree with the company's needs."

"Oh!" Suzy's face fell a little. "Who's doing it?"

"Coral, of course." Mel said. "She does all our initial transgendered work."

"Pity. Okay, fair enough. I'll let you have the makeover, but I want to name him."

"Maybe," Mel hesitated. "What do you have in mind?"

"Emma," Suzy smiled, and hugged Ricky to her side. "It was what mum was going to call him if she had another girl."

"I cannot see Personnel complaining there," Mel said, unilaterally agreeing. "Emma it is."

Ricky finally found his tongue, and asked sheepishly, "What are you talking about?"

"I told you it's policy that all indentured transvestites work in feminine role for a minimum three months, and during that period, you're expected to live fully in role, and that includes a name," Mel said.

"You know I've always I wanted to be the one who turned you into a girl," Susan grumbled, punching Ricky lightly in his stomach, adding with a giggle, "I guessed years ago that you liked wearing my things, and even mentioned it to mum, who ignored it." She hugged her brother close and said, "I'm glad you've told the truth and at last come out."

"Come out. I'm not sure I'd put it that way," Ricky half laughed,

"Because...."

"Because nothing!" Susan laughed. "Trust me. I'm your big sister! Just relax, and I know you'll enjoy this afternoon."

"I'll try," Ricky groaned, realising that Susan was as interested in how he turned out as the girls in his group when she laughed.

"Ricky, lose the groan, love. I know you too well not to know that you've probably been dreaming of being turned into Emma, and hell, it's only for a few months!"

"Susan?" A short-tempered male voice called. "On set please."

"Coming," Susan called, giving Ricky a kiss on his head, saying, "I've access card for the accommodation, so I'll pop in tonight for a while before Dave whisks me out on the town." She winked, "Coz I'm itching to see how my little sister turns out," and she dashed back onto the set.

Mel gave Ricky a half-minute to watch his sister working on the models, before saying quietly, "Shall we?"

Surprisingly, Mel led him to the reception and signed him out under her authority. Instead of heading back to the accommodation, she turned the other way and led him along the street past Susan's glitzy shop, and into the building containing the dance studios and company spa next to the offices. "So who's this?" a waiting short harassed looking woman said.

"This is, or will be, Emma," Mel said, winking at Ricky. "Emma, this is Coral, and she's going to teach you over the next week or two how to be a convincing girl."

"Shouldn't be hard," Coral said to Mel, eyeing Ricky up like a piece of meat. "She's slender and not fully developed as a male."

"Thanks,." Ricky almost groaned. At his reaction, recognition flared in Coral's face, and she laughed at Mel, "I guess I best not fuck this one up, eh Mel, or I'll never hear the end of it from Suzy!"

"Too true," Mel said, adding, "Right. I'm off to wardrobe to find an outfit. When do you want me back?"

"Be back for five," Coral said, sounding distracted as she played with Ricky's shoulder-length hair.

Five minutes later, Ricky felt like he was on a production line. He had some idea of what to expect from what the girls had said, but having it done to him was something else. His hair was first on the list, and with a sharp "Sit down," he was pushed into a hairdresser's chair, and the process began.

"Emma? Pretty name," she said. "Who gave it you?"

"My sister," Ricky said.

Coral was amusing, entertaining, and very rude company as she washed, snipped, and dyed his hair. As she worked, she chattered brightly about girlie life, and almost gushed how he was going to make a wonderful girl.

Determined to get her way, Mel went straight to personnel and said, barging in, "Ricky Watson in the new intake?"

"Yes?" the hard-faced I2 who ran the personnel's administration office said.

"He's getting the tranny makeover, and I need to know if you've done the paperwork and name assignment yet."

"Why?"

"Because, he's already got a feminine one!"

"It wasn't on the form." Even in the porn business, there were bureaucrats.

Mel snapped,"He didn't know about it! Suzy just told me. It's what he would have been named if he had been a girl!"

"Suzy?" the woman said blankly.

"Susan Watson, the makeup artist," Mel snapped. "It's her brother!"

"Oh, all right. What's the name?" the woman muttered, deciding that the fight was not worth a blob of Tipex. It was not like any of the new intakes details were in the computer yet.

"Emma, and I think Louise sounds good," Mel said. "Emma Louise Watson has a nice ring to it."

"Cute," the woman grunted, knowing that Mel was going to sit in her office until she had seen that Ricky's personnel file was in the computer how she wanted. Handing over the form, she said,. as she printed off the notification of name change for Ricky's bank, the DVLA, Inland Revenue, and Council Tax registrations, "But the management might have something to say about it."

"Let me worry about them!" Mel said firmly, scribbling her name on the authorisation. Only minutes later, she was in Phil, the boss' office, arguing her case.

Philip Groves was used to Mel's explosive nature, and knowing how close she was to Susan, and therefore by default his wife Anne, he had been willing to let Mel have her way before she even arrived. He knew it would save on earache at home!

When Suzy had mentioned, while doing Anne's hair, that her brother was likely to fall into indenture, his wife had bent his ear about it. Not that it needed bending! Phil had seen the potential of Suzy brother when she mentioned to him a year or so earlier while doing the makeup on transvestite shoot, about her suspicions of her brother. Once he saw a photograph of Ricky, he knew that the lad was perfect material for transgendered or fetish work, and after his wife had mentioned Ricky's situation, Phil immediately put out feelers. Even if he had not been Suzie's brother, Groves would have made an offer for his indenture on the strength of a cursory examination of Richard Watson's education department file. Unsurprisingly, the offer had been snapped up by Ricky's educational debt officer and Phil had him.

"So do you think, Emma did you say, will he perform?" Phil asked after Mel's tirade fizzled out.

"Emma Louise, actually," Mel said, sitting on the edge of his desk with an apologetic smile. "Possibly. Suzy thinks he will. If Coral gets him looking good, which I'm sure she will, and more importantly if he takes to it, then yeah, 'she'll' perform," she nodded, "To what level, I don't know, but I think he'll do it."

"Okay then," Phil nodded. "Emma, eh?"

"Yeah," Mel nodded. "Suzy said it was what he would have been called if he had been a girl, and it's a pretty name, so I said yes, as he'll be given a performance name if he goes that far."

"Fair enough," Phil nodded. "Who do you want to place Emma with?"

"Well this might sound odd, but I think we should room him with Wendy, and let Karen mentor them both."

"Bit unfair on Karen?" Phil noted, not wanting one of his harder-working performers tied up with too much training.

"Yes, but I'll be doing most of Emma's," Mel smiled, adding, "I had to promise Suzy that, so she didn't get nosy about what Coral was doing."

"Not surprising," Phil nodded, knowing full well that Susan's hell-cat temper was not worth rousing. She was too useful as a contractor and friend. Also, he trusted Mel's judgment. If anyone was could convince Ricky to perform, it would be her, because he could remember how, as Mark, she had not wanted to perform or get a makeover either!

Ricky could not work out if he liked or loathed what was happening. It felt bloody silly with his hair under a plastic bag, and yet it was hard not to like Coral, or enjoy what was happening. She was funny, and her chatter kept him distracted as she deftly removed every scrap of hair on his body. Having spent all week looking at naked bodies, Ricky did not feel that embarrassed when she asked him to strip off. It was a little strange to stand there and, without complaint, let her cover his body in a smelly slimy gel, but he was laughing that much at her jokes that he did not notice until she had him half covered.

God, the stuff stank, and he almost said thank you as Coral took a straight edged razor to his skin. Ricky shivered with pleasure as she worked her way down his body, before chivvying him into a shower stall and rinsing him off. With it went his body hair, except for a small, feminine, triangular patch above his penis - which reacted to her ministration in typical fashion, and embarrassed the hell out of him!

Ignoring his hard-on, Coral made sure he was hairless before returning her attention to his hair. After rinsing out the stuff she had washed in, she clucked delightedly at the result and started to snip away. In next to no time, Ricky's hair was in rollers, and Coral had started on his face. He was toned, moisturised, and worked on until he felt like a model. Plucking his eyebrows and having false eyelashes felt really strange, as did the sensation of her painting makeup onto his face.

"Assuming the psychologist passes you next week for a three month transition, now that you're dressing as Emma, you and the other girls in your group will be coming to see me during the next few weeks to learn how to use cosmetics properly," Coral told him, as she extended and painted his nails a glossy pink. "And if you ever need to go out in public before you can do it yourself, either ask one of the girls for help, or if I'm right, your sister."

"Sue? Yes she is. Thanks, I think," Rick muttered, absolutely sure that he would never dare to go out in public looking like this!

Coral laughed, and without any warning, produced a piercing gun. "Hold still. I have to pierce your ears," and without any fuss, fixed two gold studs in each ear lobe, saying as she placed the last one, "They will be healed in a couple of weeks." She smiled kindly. "Let's get you dressed. Gosh, look at the time! We had better get a move on, my dear. Otherwise, you will be late for your party.

Firmly, she pushed him back on to a massage couch and carefully measured and marked his chest. Opening a box, Coral removed a pair of very realistic false breasts, and after checking that the boobs matched the marks she had made on his chest, she glued each to position, giggling, "Yeah, I thought 38c tits would look good on you, Emma."

As Ricky started to move, Coral held him down, saying, "Not yet. The adhesive takes about six minutes to go off, and is hypo-allergenic so you'll only have to remove them for one night a week." Checking her watch, Coral eventually handed him a skin-tight padded girdle. "Slip this on, dear, and I will show you how to fit it all in."

They were tight, and without any embarrassment on her side, Coral grasped hold of Ricky's penis and showed him how to slip it in to the rubber sleeve in the crotch. The girdle held him back and up between his legs, totally hiding all sign of his manhood. "You don't have to remove them for a pee." Coral reached between his legs and demonstrated. "Just undo the catches and sit down and have a pee like any other girl. The rubber insert is washable, and you'll find a couple of spares in your new room. OK?"

"Yes, I understand," Ricky whispered, looking down at his smooth crotch in shocked amazement.

"Wow!" Mel exclaimed, walking in with an armful of clothing. "You're really looking good, Emma." Giggling, she added, "I've put another couple of outfits in your room, along with a company skirt suit for Monday morning, but I think this will look lovely on you tonight." She held up a short red skirt, and matching sparkling top.

"Thanks, I think, Mel," Ricky muttered, wishing he knew what he looked like. When the girls had mentioned the frustration they had felt during the makeover, he had laughed, but now he was in the same boat and he felt just the same, because he was not going to get to see what had been done to him until both Coral and Mel were satisfied.

"Trust me, you will," Mel said, handing Coral a corset that she started to clip about his body.

Ricky thought he was going to faint when Coral started tightening the laces, but he had to admit that when he finally saw his reflection, it was worth it! He felt the same about his hair when he saw what had been done to that. For one thing, it was no longer brown, nor was it the same shape. He now had what Mel enthusiastically called a pretty blond bob as she helped Coral dressing him into his outfit.

The feeling of female clothing brought back pleasant childhood memories, but the sensation of stockings on his hairless legs was awesome, and more than made up for the painful side effects of having to wear 'come fuck me' heels. By the time Mel was down to fussing with him, Ricky was beginning to consider that having to cross-dress might not be so bad after all.

"Hell, you are looking stunning, Emma," Mel commented, handing him some jewelry to put on. "Just a few finishing touches, and I think we'll be done."

There were two necklaces, an ankle bracelet, a slim, feminine watch, a silver bracelet, and a couple of rings.

"Well, what do think?" Coral asked when they were both finally satisfied with how he looked.

"I feel stupid," Ricky said, blushing.

"I wasn't talking to you, love," Coral said with a kind smile.

"Better than mine, I'd say." Mel laughed. "Certainly as dramatic a change!"

"Lips need work though," Coral mused, "as does his skin, but it's nothing that a few months on the regimen and a collagen job or two won't sort out!"

Ricky felt like he was about to catch fire with embarrassment when Mel finally showed him his reflection for the first time. Croaking, "Oh my god! What have you done?" Ricky gazed at his reflection in shock! He looked totally different. Wearing a short red skirt and heels, he might have felt stupid, but he did not look it, because the blonde in the mirror looked like she dressed to attract looks! "God, I look like our Susan!" Ricky eventually gasped, stunned that in three hours, he gone from an untidily-dressed young man into a busty, sexily-dressed blonde. It was like they had removed almost every trace of the original male, and replaced him with this feminine creature. It was such a shocking change in appearance that, until he saw the girls pink nailed hands waving in the mirror, he found it hard to accept it was really him!

Coral let Ricky take in his new appearance for a little while before starting to teach him how to move like a woman. In front of the mirror for the next hour or so, both Mel and Coral demonstrated and made him endlessly repeat walking across the room in his heels, sitting down, and crossing his legs in a lady-like manner, before standing and repeating the process again. Once he had the hang of it, he was given a handbag, shown how to hold it, and then it was more of the same.

"We'll be doing lots of this over and over again next week, and don't look so worried. All you girls will be going through deportment training," Mel said, giving a nod and a pleased smile at his improvement.

"Oh?" Rick said, suddenly realising that he was now one of the girls!

"Ready?" Mel asked, delighted with Ricky's performance.

"For what?" Ricky said.

"Walking back to the hotel, of course?" Mel said, helping him in a short jacket.

"Oh, Christ!" Ricky gasped. He had forgotten that he had to walk 800 yards thought the busy street back to the hotel. "I can't."

"Course, you can." Mel said. "I did it after mine!"

"Yeah?" Ricky said, looking at her. "But you're a girl!"

"I wasn't then, though!" Mel laughed. "I was just like you - and it scared the shit out of me!"

"So you're a tranny?" Ricky asked, so shocked by the revelation that he did not notice that they were now standing in the main salon, and in view of everyone.

"Yep!" Mel nodded. "I'm staying pre-op at the moment, as I earn more, but come my retirement, that's going to change."

She had saved telling him about herself until now to distract his fear of public exposure. Being a once-closeted tranny herself, she knew how hard that first step in public was, and she had him out in the evening sunlight before he realised what she had done.

Part Two- Feminized.

Dazed by his dramatically altered appearance, Ricky was standing in the street before he was aware of being in public, and when it did sink in, he bolted for the relative safety of the spa. Or rather he would have bolted, except Mel had anticipated his reaction and slipped a tethering arm through his.

"Relax! You're only drawing attention, Emma." With a hidden smile of reminiscence at her own state when this had been done to her, Mel felt the indecision running though Ricky as he wobbled in his high heels. Firmly held by her arm, he had no choice but to accompany her, as she said, "Come along, Em," and led him up the busy pavement.

Expecting cries of 'drag queen' and disgust, Rick at first felt like he was going to explode with embarrassment. Walking in public dressed as a girl was a little like having one of his dreams come true, but the reality of it, from the way he was looked at by people around them, to the sensation of tottering along in high heels feeling like he was barely dressed, was also equally awful. Although he knew he was wearing more individual garments than if he had been wearing his suit he still felt half naked!

At the end of the road he could see the safety of the entrance to the main studio's and the formally intimidating doors now took on an appearance of salvation. Instead of walking straight back Mel scared the crap out of him by turning him in the opposite direction and walking him back the long way, deliberately putting him in public view she browsed the shop windows making numerous girlie comments, which she obviously expected him to respond. Chipping away at his embarrassment as she chattered Mel felt rather than saw him beginning to calm after they had been in public for ten or so minutes.

Mel's stop and start meandering doubled the time, it would normally have taken to walk round the block, and although walking such a distance in heels was getting to be a painful experience it was nice to be out in the fresh air after being cooped up inside all week. Everything felt so strange, and the strangeness was seemingly amplified by the abnormally sensual feeling of the breeze running up nylon-covered legs and under his skirt.

It might have been scary, but there was a genuine thrill in seeing his almost unrecognisable reflection as Mel stopped to look in the passing shop windows. He mouthed to his new reflection in one of the windows, "Perhaps it will be okay after all?" When he admitted to himself that for all he had been forced into looking like this, there were a few definite pluses which almost made up for his pained feet! Feeling his fears and anxieties slowly ebbing in response to Mel's cheerful company, Ricky was almost starting to enjoy the experience, when he took note the looks they was getting from passers-by.

From their dress and makeup it was obvious that they were from the porno studios, and the people spewing out of the offices knew it. Deep down, he was still expecting to be read as a transvestite, and have to face the barrage of derision and scorn he had been fearing all his life if he should he step beyond the door! Only, the reality of it was very different! He could tell he was being read mostly by women. He could see it in some their faces; some looked embarrassed, some envious, but most simply did not care.

Turning back towards the studio along the high street Mel led him past some road-workers, whose blatant examination of them as they passed almost had him wishing the looks were derisory! Ricky had spent twenty-two years as a male, and embarrassingly knew exactly was going on behind the road workers' eyes when they looked at him with that eye-candy-alert expression! It was a rather brutal demonstration of how much his life was going to change, and brought into stark focus his so-far ambiguous understanding that at Groves, he was going to be judged as 'Emma', solely on his looks and his sexuality.

Trying to make sense of this revelation about how he was going to be judged, Ricky's train of thought was disrupted by some of looks they were getting from women. It was a totally different to the way blatantly undressing looks many of the men gave him. Since Groves made no secret of their presence in the area, many of the younger women looked for the tell-tale bangle, and tended to give him a look of pity rather than the 'great, I know it's going to like to fuck' smirks he was getting from men who noticed his wrist.

"Shit Mel." Ricky whispered after she chased off a couple of young business warriors who blatantly tried to make a move on them. "Is it always like this?"

"The looks and the passes?" Mel giggled, "Yeah, pretty much, and it does take a bit of getting used to, but trust me, it's harmless, and after a while, you'll probably sort of get to like them. I did."

"Oh J... Jesus!" Ricky muttered as Mel told him that he would be spending a large amount of time in public next week or two running errands between the office and studio, when he started the office part of his training.

"Relax Emma, you'll like working in the office. Miss Smith the manager is a bit of a dragon but she's really good at bringing the girl out in novice t-girls like you before you have to do your two weeks in production, then its two weeks working as a cleaner at the offices and chambermaid at the staff block followed by a fortnight of misery down at the warehouse."

"It usually takes the government shirks a couple of weeks before they are ready to give us permission to offer you a performance deal. Until they do, you're stuck in that two week rotation until you either say yes and perform, or your three-month induction period is up." Mel told him as she pointed out an outfit in a window that would suit him. "That's nice."

Ricky was not interested in the outfit and asked, "And if you have not made a decision after the three months?"

"Well, you get assigned to a department, and unless you later accept an offer, that's where you stay for the rest of your indenture. Of course once the shirks pass you to perform and you decide to take it then you can pretty much start straight away."

"What does that entail," Ricky asked?

"You start with six weeks of acting and modelling lessons to get you used to being in front of a camera. Then you move up to doing stills or bit parts, which get increasingly more sexual, until you reach your comfort level. Ideally if you're aiming for a quick pay off you'll be wanting to be in a couple of months confident enough to work as blow job girl or the like in the background of an orgy sequence."

"Jenny will enjoy that!" Ricky naughtily giggled.

Mel laughed, feeling rather pleased with how her carefully planned public 'ice breaker' for Emma had gone.

"Well?" She said as they got back to the studios, "Ready to face your group-mates, they should be waiting in the bar?"

"Not really." Ricky admitted.

"We've time to take a walk round the block again if you think it will help?" Mel offered feeling a shiver of pleasure when Ricky said with a resigned shrug.

"No, best get it over and done with."

Mel had hoped he would say that, and was about take him in when a familiar voice squawked from the doorway.

"Oh my god!"

Spinning on their heels both Mel and Ricky looked round to see Susan stood there with her jaw on the floor!

Embarrassed Ricky went as red as his dress. Susan was gazing at him in shock with an expression of amazed disbelief her face. As she gazed at him, he felt instantly reassured as a pleased smile broke over on her face before she dashed over and kissed his cheeks. Deep down Ricky had been dreading seeing her, but he could not stop himself laughing at her expression. It was not much of a laugh but enough to break the ice and allow him to say with an unforced smile. "Well what do you think of your sister?"

Susan did not answer instead she gave him a hug. For may be 30 seconds she held him close before pushing him away slightly for a better view as she laughed. "You'll do! My god, will you do... Hell, I half suspected you would be pretty good looking straight out of the box, but my god!"

Professionally commenting on the cut and dye Coral had given him, Susan could not keep her hands off him. Ricky felt a little shiver of almost pleasure as she excitedly itemised the changes before exclaiming, "I wanted to do that," when she saw his newly pierced ears!

"You can always pop another pair or two in, Suzy," Mel helpfully offered, before reminding her. "It's company policy for CD's, like the belly button for the girls. You know that, Suzy; you've done enough staff make over's?"

"Yeah, but it's a bit of a shock when the staff makeover is done your kid brother," Susan gawked shaking her head. With a twist of disappointment in her face she added a little reluctantly. "And as much as I hate to admit it, you were right by the way."

"About what?" Mel asked.

"Not to let me do the makeover, because there is no way I would every have done him blonde, or dared given him such a blatantly sultry look!"

"It's her from now on Suzy, and anyway it was Coral's decision not mine," Mel laughed, "Take your complaints to her?"

"Oh I'm not complaining." Susan giggled, adding as she gave Ricky another hug. "Even if it means that I've definitely got to go and change now!"

"Why?" Ricky asked. Now that she had appeared he had been hoping she would be with him when he faced the music.

Susan laughed hugging him closer. "If you think little sister that I'm letting you out shine me on your first day, you have got it wrong!" With a final disbelieving look she shook her head laughing, "My god," and hugged him again before adding. "I'll be back in a half hour or so," and dashed off towards the tube station.

"Ready?" Mel said, having watched Ricky carefully during the exchange with his sister. She could tell from his body language that getting past Suzy seeing him dressed as a girl for the first time had been a big deal for him.

"As I'll ever be I guess," Ricky said, taking the lead and walking carefully up the steps to the door. To say that he was apprehensive was understating the issue but with Susan's positive reaction still ringing in his ears he did not feel that overwhelming feeling of fearful embarrassment that had hit him when Mel first led him from the studio spa.

The burly female indenture security guard, and receptionist both looked up as Ricky's bracelet triggered the doorway bleeper. Seeing Mel and having signed him out with her earlier, they both gave him a wide smile of approval.

"Hey Emma, like the new hairdo." The receptionist said as he signed back in.

"Thanks." Ricky grinned, having to cross the R of Richard out when the receptionist winked and pointed to the printed Emma Watson. "It's better than I expected."

"You look lovely honey, enjoy the party?"

Mel swapped a thank you look with the receptionist and led Ricky down to the basement, which contained the canteen and social club. Although still early, the social club was already getting busy, and Ricky immediately looked over towards where they usually sat. Blushing brightly he saw his group mates starting at him with confused surprise and seeing them watching immediately froze him to the spot. He was looking straight into Wendy's eyes, when they went saucer like as she let out a wolf whistle, which immediately attracted everyone's eyes and Ricky, felt his stomach dropping as Mel patted him on the bum and said, "Off you go Emma. You've got to walk over there and do this part on your own."

Wendy however had other ideas, because she was already bounding over to him with Jenny in hot pursuit grinning excitedly. "Well hello Emma!"

"Erm, hi Wendy?" Ricky blushed aware that she was ogling him as blatantly as the lads in the street. "Well what do you think?"

Unable to speak Wendy nodded as Jen dashed up laughing. "Well I'll be dammed, what do you think Wen, stocking's and sussi's or tights?" When Wendy did not answer Jenny giggled and whipped up the hem of his short skirt whistling. "Stockings! Thought so!"

"And hello to you Jen?" Ricky stuttered, having been given a grandstand view of her shapely breasts down the front of her top.

Well aware of the view she had given him Jenny pulled him into a hug laughing, "Welcome to the better side of life honey."

With Wendy on one side and Jenny on the other Ricky was given no choice in the matter when he approached the table.

"So how do like being an Emma?" Wendy excitedly asked.

"God knows?" Ricky half laughed telling himself that he had nothing to hide. They all knew he liked women's clothing and were expecting him to be cross-dressed. "The clothes feel nice and sexy, the rest we'll see."

"Well it's a start!" Jenny laughed adding with a wide grin, "And guess what?"

Before Ricky could answer Wendy jumped in saying, "We're going to be flatmates, you and me Emma!"

"I need a drink!" Ricky muttered seeing June for the first time, "Bloody hell!"

Her hair had been done in a feminine crop and dressed in black leather jeans and a tight black tee shirt she had been given a butch look that suited her physique and manner far more than her previous sex kitten incarnation!

"Nice outfit!" She laughed, handing him a glass of wine. "And you look better than I would in something like that. You've got the legs for it you bastard!"

"Ball's you looked smashing last night June." Ricky grinned sipping his glass of wine. "And you don't look so bad now either," Ricky said seeing she was clutching a bottle of beer. Before he asked whether he could have a beer rather than wine, he realised he was wasting his time asking when he was reminded of his equally changed appearance as his lips left a ring of lipstick.

"Oh wow!" Sally grinned reappearing with a hunk of a guy on her heels. Like all the girls she was equally enthusiastic about Ricky new look and joined in as they passed lewd comment on his appearance.

"So where's Pete?" Ricky asked.

"He's keeping the table," June laughed pointing at a gaily-dressed bloke!

Peter restyle was perhaps even more embarrassing than his own. Even though he felt like he was sticking out like a sore thumb when he was walked back through the streets, Ricky knew he looked normal enough not to attract attention, but Pete on the other hand had been made to look like he wanted to attract attention. It was clear from his expression he felt considerably more embarrassed about how looked, than Ricky did.

"Oh god they have done him up like one of the bitch-boys in the gay DVD's he didn't like." Rick breathed. Pete's hair had been bleached platinum blonde and around his neck was a dog collar, which with the tight white hipster jeans, glossy black chunky heel ankle boots with translucent nylon top with 'boy toy' emblazoned on the chest Pete's new image screamed gay-boy!

"If you're wondering?" Wendy snickered into Ricky's ear "I think he looks almost as cute and sexy as you!"

"I bet he loved hearing that." Ricky half snorted.

"Not as much as you do?" She teased, asking how he had found the makeover?

"It was okay, and I kind of enjoyed it." Ricky admitted, having to give her a potted version of events before she would allow him to escape and console Pete.

"Hey?" Ricky said, remembering to smooth his skirt and cross his legs as he had been taught when he slipped into the seat beside Pete. "And I bet you thought you got it bad?" He indicated to his dress.

"Ricky?" Pete said. "Bloody 'ell mate?"

"Erm... Best call me Emma," Ricky said looking round anxiously for Mel. "And for god's sake, be careful about calling me anything else, or it will cost us both an extra months indenture!"

Pete looked shell-shocked by Ricky's comment. He had forgotten that the company had the right to exercise a name change for all potential performers (which was how they were classed until induction was complete) and mumbled with a blush. "Yeah. You best call me Pet..." Pete blushed.

Lowering his voice Ricky said, "To be honest, and this might sound a little sick, but this," he indicated to his radically changed appearance, "is all rather exciting and strangely satisfying in a weird and twisted way?"

"Pete's jaw dropped, as he babbled something incoherent.

"So how come?" Ricky asked, wondering how he could ask what Pete's appearance meant without sounding nosey.

Ricky was not surprised Pete was freaked out about his appearance. For a macho, rugby-playing, one-of-the-lads bloke like him, being dressed as a boy-slut was like his worst nightmare come true. Now that he was close enough he could see that Pete was also wearing makeup. Obviously, it was nothing like the plaster cast that Ricky felt was stuck on his face. It was not a lot - just pale lip-gloss and artfully applied eye-liner, but combined with Pete's clothing, it had turned him from confidently macho lad who went out on the lash trapping girls into gay prey!

Chatting lightly about his makeover Ricky was starting to feel like he was talking to a brick wall before Pete suddenly said in a voice twisted with self-betrayal, "They said that I was inhibited and bisexual. They are making me spend the next three months looking like a pouf!"

"At least you still get to live and look like a bloke!" Ricky noted dryly, "Because this," he gestured to himself and shook his chest, "is really weird. You know I've got to use the girls loo tell people my name's Emma, and I'm stuck looking like this 24/7 for three months!"

"We were told." Pete said, smiling sadly at him.

Wendy, who had seen Ricky's boobs bobble, was eyeballing him with a curious smile on her face. Ignoring her eyes, Ricky unselfconsciously tugged at one of his false tits grumbling, "And did they tell you that I'm stuck with these tits all the time? They're sodding glued on, and will only be removed for twelve hours one night a week. At least you'll have some leeway in how you look."

"True, I guess," Pete said brightening up a little. With a nervous glance about, he lowered his voice and said apprehensively, "They are housing me with a gay guy."

"I'm in with Wendy." Ricky said, aware that Pete probably already knew.

"Yeah. I know, and she's looking forward to it." He blushed and added. "You know she came of the tests as a bisexual and repressed dominant?"

"What about you?" Ricky asked.

"Same as Sally - bi and submissive." Pete blushed; his male ego had taken as much a battering as Ricky's, "Except for Wendy and June we've all be assigned dominant flat mates, and I think powers that be are hoping we'll get it on with them." All of a sudden, Pete stiffened and following his eyes, Ricky saw a huge, well-muscled guy walking towards the table with two bottles of beer.

Without any hesitation, the guy thudded down beside them saying, "Miss me Pet?" as he plonked his hand possessively on Pete's knee.

"Y... Yes, Don," Pete croaked blushing wildly.

With a smile, the guy glanced at Ricky and said. "You must be Emma, Pet's tranny girlfriend? I'm Don, Pet's flatmate cum trainer."

"Erm, yes," Ricky said, before adding, remembering Mel's instructions about how he should introduce himself, "I'm Emma Watson." "Pet?" Ricky asked.

Don grinned and squeezed Pete's leg, saying, "Pete was such a macho name, and I don't like my boy's macho so I had them change his name Petal, or Pet for short?" "Watson you say?" Don smiled noticing Ricky's mellow northern accent as they chatted, "Any relation to a friend of mine from up the road called Susan?"

"She's my sister." Ricky said with a nod.

Pete looked sick and really uncomfortable, while Don chatted happily. Don's demeanour left Ricky acutely aware that, one way or another, he intended to see that Pete became his new boy toy.

Watching his friend in such discomfort felt much more embarrassing than anything Ricky had been put through, and it was a strange realisation when it occurred to him that, in many ways, he was the luckier of them. Pete's plight was such that Ricky almost kissed Wendy when she strutted over, and demanded with a grin, "Help us with the drinks, Emma," and dragged him off to the bar.

"Thanks," Ricky said, "That was getting kind of embarrassing, you know?"

"Yeah, I know." She shrugged, "But Petal's only got himself to blame. If he had been as honest about his desires as you were, then he probably would not have been roomed with Don." Wendy's eyes sparkled with malicious sultry amusement; she had a few issues to resolve with Pete. "From what I can gather, Don is notorious for turning his roommates into submissive bitch boys."

"Where did you learn that?" Ricky gasped.

"Here and there," Wendy laughed. "And I'm also told he has a huge knob!"

"Wendy!" Ricky exclaimed.

Wendy's throaty 'gotcha' laugh filled his ears, making him sheepishly blush and quickly change the subject. "How come we're flatmates? I thought we were placed with experienced performers."

"Most are," Wendy blushed lowering her voice and giggling, "And we would have been, except for the fact that we're both virgins, and our psycho-sexual profiles indicated that we would make good first partners for each other."

"You're joking."

"Nope." Wendy grinned, "Mel told me at coffee that we have been put together with the deliberate intention of us fucking." The way she grinned at him with an embarrassed anticipation told Ricky that the shift in Wendy's character had reached a point where she did not intend to stay a virgin much longer.

"Oh..." His plucked eyebrows hit his hairline in astonishment. "But I thought that the company would provide someone for that if required?"

"They will, once we bust our own cherries." She blushed a little as she giggled, "And I mean all of them. Don't worry though, Emma," Wendy was still giggling. "I'll still respect you in the morning!"

"Wendy!" He gasped. For the second time in minutes, Ricky found himself again changing the subject, this time asking more safely, "So where's the rest of the gang gone?"

"Doing the same as Pet I guess - getting to know their roommates," Wendy grinned. "That's the whole point of the party tonight, getting introduced to everyone and used to our roommates."

"But," Ricky said, "we know each other."

"Do we Emma?" Wendy grinned.

"Well, yes." Ricky said, "We do. I know your kinks and you know mine."

"But do I?" Wendy laughed, " Yes, I know Ricky's, but Emma's? I'm not so sure."

"Is there a difference?" Ricky asked.

"Don't know yet, but it will be fun finding out, because from what everyone's told me, you're going to. Especially if you take to being Emma like you have done so far." She laughed.

"What do you mean by that?" Ricky said.

"Your shrink told me to expect you to be in the same state as Pete," Wendy grinned, "Which means you either have suddenly got very good at controlling your feelings, or you're enjoying being a girl."

"Trust me. He's enjoying it!" Susan said appearing behind them, "I know my brother, and he's loving every minute."

"Brother?" Wendy exclaimed, looking round at Susan with a 'who the hell are you look?'

"Yeah?" Susan laughed, "She used to be my little brother but now Emma's seen the light, and given how she turned out I can see I might end up preferring having a little sister." She held out her hand and said, "You must be Wendy Gregg? I'm Susan Watson."

"Hi," Wendy gave Ricky a look as she croaked. "How, do you work here?"

"Sort of. My salon provides the contract makeup and hair stylists," Susan said with a smile.

"Ah, here we are?" A tall well-dressed bloke said looking at them with a smile before holding out his hand to Ricky. "At a guess you must be Emma, I'm Philip Groves."

"Hey Phil." Susan said, patting Ricky on the head, "You guessed right, this is my little bro." She sheepishly grinned, "This will take some getting used to Phil, but this is Emma my sister."

Philip laughed and said with a smile, "So Emma how have you found your first week with us?"

"Erm, fine so far?" Ricky said with a blush feeling a little like he was back at college being graded as Philip Groves eyes trawled over him.

Giving Wendy a smile he said, "Hello again Wendy," before he returned his attention to Ricky adding with a smile. "Would you mind if I introduced you to a few people?"

Glancing at Susan who gave him a faint nod, Ricky said, "Love to Mr. Groves."

"I don't stand on ceremony," Phil laughed, escorting Ricky away, "Just plain old Phil please."

Knowing that when Phil guided Ricky away, he, like she had been not long after she arrived, was going to face the cattle market experience of being introduced and judged by production and casting directors. Crossing her fingers for Ricky, she turned to Susan and said, to break the ice, "I hope they give him an easier ride than they did for me?"

"They won't," Susan said, "Or they better not, because if they do, I'll rip 'em all a second arse hole!"

"Why?"

"To make money in this game, our Ricky's got to accept his changed status, and the sooner he does, the quicker he'll be done and dusted," Susan said, nodding as she glanced over to where a shocked-looking Ricky was being brutally valued.

Feeling confident enough to ask the question that had been running round her mind since she met Susan, Wendy asked. "How do you feel about him, or should I say her?"

"The dressing?" Susan said.

Wendy nodded.

"Can't say I am surprised really. He was always in my wardrobe whenever he had the house to himself as a kid."

"I know. He told us," Wendy said adding when Susan gave her a surprised look, "During the group discussions, where we had to tell everyone about our turn-on's and the like."

"Did 'she' now?" Susan grinned, emphasising the feminine pronouns. "I've been meaning to have a word with 'her' about that for years."

Wendy blushed, and asked, "If it's not a personal question, how do you feel about 'her' being so close but completely tied to Groves?"

Realising that Wendy was likely to be become rather central in Ricky's life for the next few months, Susan decided to speak her mind rather than spout the company line.

"A bit mixed up - in many ways relieved, and I guess kind of pleased that he'll have a chance to make some money after his indenture is up if he plays along, and more than a little guilt."

"Guilt?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah," Susan said, cramming her fears back in her mind as she added, "about encouraging him to accept Emma. Then I have more than a few reservations about the kind of work the company wants him, sorry," she pulled a face, "her for."

Susan looked over to where Ricky was being put under the microscope before continuing, "Having contracted here for a couple of years, I've seen what happens afterwards, and sometimes it's not pretty. I know going with the company is his best chance of making enough money to avoid having to find a job after 'she's' done with Groves." She paused, wondering if she should mention it, before adding. "You do know that when you are done here, you'll have to carry the stigma of being a former porn worker with you, and that can really affect your job prospects?"

Wendy nodded, but before she could speak, Susan added, "And I'm more than a little freaked out by seeing him as Emma." Returning her eyes briefly to Philip showing 'Emma' off to the production team, she said, "I've always known about Emma's presence in my brother's mental makeup, and often asked myself if he could be better off if he accepted her and learned to enjoy life." She smiled with affectionate exasperation, "I guess, like most closeted trannies, our Ricky's always been something of an uptight loner, and now that will have to change."

"Yes, I guess the same goes for me." Wendy said, filling Susan in on her back ground before admitting that she found there was a dark temptation in performing just to piss off her parents!

Susan nodded, and added, "Thank god he was honest about being a tranny, because it could have been a lot worse for our kid." She gave a faint nod towards where a miserable-looking Pete was sitting on Dan's lap.

Susan had been around Groves for long enough to know when she saw how Peter had been given a dark henna tramp stamp tattoo on his lower back saying, 'Dan's Slut Boi' and a Celtic like arm band framing a pair of conjoined male symbols on his upper arm, that the shirks must have judged Peter as sexually repressed when it came to his real desires. She had no doubt they were most likely right, because she knew that on top of the government appointed shrinks, Groves privately employed some of the best sexual psychologists in the country to assess their new indentures and they also had to agree that the candidate was suitable before the company would make a performance offer.

Wendy laughed, "True, but he's only got himself to blame. If he had been honest about his reactions to the gay productions rather than hiding the lump in his lap, he'd not feel as uncomfortable as he does now."

"Perceptive of you," Susan said, liking Wendy all the more, "to work that out."

"I studied religion as part of my Lit degree, and the way Groves have gone about exposing us to sexual perversions and surrounded us with people who see porn as a good thing apes the way a cult attracts and ensnares members."

"Well our Ricky's been ensnared, and what the hell?" Susan shrugged, "Since there is not much I can do about it, and Ricky's stuck with an indenture, I guess it's better he's here, than somewhere else, tied to someone I don't know."

"So you know him well?" Wendy asked.

"My brother or Phil?" Susan teased before answering Wendy's question. Although she was tempted, she did not trust Wendy enough to mention any of her worries about how the company could and would manipulate their legally tied staff. "Phil's a good guy for a pornographer, and one of the best bosses in this business. He knows how to look after his staff and the performers, and by treating the industry as a real business, he's made himself - and more than a few performers - very wealthy."

"Looks like someone's about done." Wendy nodded towards Ricky, whose face had her wondering if she looked as embarrassed as he did, when she had finally escaped the auction-block-like assessment.

"You know this might shock you," Susan laughed, "but on the whole, I think I almost approve of what Groves are making 'Emma' do. I know he got that look of dazed embarrassment on his face, but I know him too well, and can tell that, deep down, he's enjoying being dressed like that."

"I kind of know what you mean," Wendy said. "I've think I've got to know Ricky pretty well, and when he walked in tonight, yes, he was bricking himself, but I could see something in the smile he gave me that went from ear to ear."

"It's still there!" Susan laughed.

"What?" Ricky said, still looking flustered and embarrassed as their eyes followed him back.

"Nothing much," Susan said dismissively, unable to hide a pleased smile of delight as she laughed, "Other than me babbling about how much I'm looking forwards to having you in my client book Emma!" She slipped her arm about Ricky's waist and pulled him close, saying to Wendy, "You know the probably the hardest thing is going to be calling 'our kid' Emma and her - that is going take a bit of getting used to." Susan said hugging Ricky to her side, "The rest, trust me, after working as a contractor here for five years, nothing shocks me anymore." She grinned, "And anyways, I've always known you liked dressing in my things, and we're going to have words about that sometime." She giggled to take the sting from her threat. "When I heard Ricky was likely to be indentured here, it was not too difficult to guess what the psycho- sexual profile would say."

"And that is?" Ricky squeaked.

"That I've a brother who's a submissive tranny!" Susan's eyes went wide as she laughed, "God, I cannot believe I've just said that!"

"Said what?" Mel asked as she rejoined them.

"Called my brother a submissive transvestite!"

Mel's arrival was like a call to the other members of the group who, having heard on the rumour mill about 'Emma's' sister being here, seemingly converged on them. Most of them shared the same slightly freaked-out look that flicked in Ricky and Wendy's eyes but one of them, a predatory looking girl who was confidently examining the available 'talent', asked, "Susan? So you're the sister we heard about?"

"Yes, I'm Susan Watson Ri... Emma's older sister."

"Jenny Roach," Jenny said. "So what do you think about Emma?"

As she answering the curious questions, Susan finished her beer, and then said with a grin. "I need the bathroom, and if you don't mind, I'd like a private word with my sister." She grabbed Ricky's hand, laughing, "We going to the loo Emma!"

The toilets in the bar/club area were the only gender specific toilets outside of the business office in the building, and Ricky felt a shiver of apprehension as he followed Susan in to the ladies' for the first time. Even more than feeling like he was tottering on a pair of stilts wearing next to nothing, this really felt like he was stepping into a forbidden land. The first thing he noticed was the ladies' loo was a much nicer place than the men's next door. Suzy did not waste any time - no sooner had the door closed, and her bright, cheerful expression changed to one of concern.

"We're alone, and I'm sure as hell not going to grass up my brother."

She gave him a hug, "Are you as all right about all this as you look, love, or are you just hiding it?" Susan was well aware of how good her brother was at concealing his emotions when he needed to.

"God knows," Ricky half laughed. "Bit of both I think?" At last he felt he could have a grumble about feeling stupid, the restrictions of his corseted waist, and high heels shoes. His moans made Susan chuckle and comment about the pain of beauty. Although she had known he was a CD for years, and had mentioned it to Phil Groves's wife after she heard he was likely to fall into the indenture trap, Susan was astonished about how normal he looked. If she did not know his true gender, even under the stark bathroom lighting, she would have been hard pushed to have guessed in that first glance."

"I know," Ricky said reading her face admitting. "I feel like should be as freaked as Pete, but in truth, I'm not, well not that badly anyway, and," he blushed at the relieved 'I knew it' expression on her face, "Being honest with you, so far I've kind of enjoyed it. Hell it would be hard not to, as being made to look and act like a girls something," his blush burned all the hotter as he mumbled, "I've always kind of dreamed of, you know?"

"Not really, no," Susan said feeling a shiver of relief as she stood, saying "But I'll trust you." Her eyes told Ricky that she meant 'for now 'as she said, "I need a pee," and stepped into a stall and closed the door.

"How's mum?"

"She's fine. I called her earlier and told her I had bumped into you, and told her the truth that you were having a whale of a time Em." Susan said.

"Well, for god's sake, don't call me Emma in front of her, or she'll have another bad do!" Ricky half laughed.

With a smile at the closed door, Susan halted his attempt to change the subject asking. "You're having fun, aren't you?"

"Yeah."

It felt odd talking to her through a toilet door in a ladies loo, but he forced himself to carry on. "Look Sue, honestly. I'm all right," Ricky said, feeling a shiver of doubt run through him as he added, "And if I've got to be Emma for at least three months, then, as you pointed out, I might as well as enjoy it. After all I am a cross-dresser!" Susan harrumphed though the door in response.

In truth Susan was more pleased than she let on. She felt guilty about her role in arranging her brother's indenture at Groves, but after mum had said he was going to end up in the indentured labour market, she felt. sure that if he was forced into an indenture, it would be better for Ricky to be with a devil she knew. Although she almost hated herself for doing it, Susan had pulled every string she could to insure that Phil Groves took him on.

Only now that that Phil owned Ricky's indenture, she was racked with doubts about whether she had done the right thing. Unwilling to explain her part, she changed the subject and started rattling out advice about hair, makeup, and being a girl ,before saying out of the blue, "I see that Wendy's been given a dominant look, and I'd say she's taken a fancy to you Emma," she giggled. "From her body language, I'll put a fiver on you not being a virgin in the morning." Although the comment came out in conversation, it did give Susan (once Ricky had got past his shock that she would come out with such a thing) the opportunity to ask, "Have you thought about performing as Emma yet?"

"Um, yeah," Ricky said, sounding embarrassed.

"Tempted?" she asked.

"A little," Ricky admitted.

"You know as you're a TV, after training you'll start as an IP4, one up from staying straight male or female doing the same work, and," Susan was glad he could not see her blush, "you look more than good enough as T-girl, that I'm sure Phil will want you in front of a camera, so you might as well make the most of it and go for an early pay off."

"So if I did, you'd not...?" Ricky said in a fearful voice.

"Lord no!" Inside Susan was cringing. She was actively trying to talk her brother into becoming a porn actress! "You might find it hard to believe, but if, as Emma, you followed Mel's example you could make a fortune in this industry."

"Me?" Ricky had not considered that, even though Mel had spelled it out only days earlier.

"God yes... but listen up, kiddo - it's not all wine and roses."

Alone in the loo, Susan explained how the business really worked. Technically, any form of coercing of an indentured graduate in the adult industry to perform was banned, and as a subcontractor, Susan was technically bound by that same legislation. The consequences for her, should Ricky mention what she was telling him, could be quite serious, but compelled by family loyalty, she had no choice but to tell him the unvarnished truth, and it was a lot.

Unlike Mel, who skated over the issue, Susan made no secret of the penalties Groves would impose if a potential performer did not go along with the company - the crappy housing, the menial tasks, and lack of access to anything resembling a quality life. Equally, she told him of the health risks that came with performing, "Condoms!" Susan said bluntly. "All the male performers wear condoms, but even so, there is still a risk there."

"Oh?" Ricky blushed brightly.

"This is important, love, given that your psycho-tests showed that you naturally tend towards the sexually submissive roles. So if you go all out for it in the business as a T-girl, then you'll be mostly on the receiving end of having to suck and fuck!" Sue gazed at him before saying, "How do you feel about that?"

Ricky blushed and stuttered, "Erm, god that's scary, embarrassing and." His blush burned hotter as he admitted to his sister, "kind of a turn-on by the thought."

"That's normal, love. Everyone feels like that." Susan smiled, planting a kiss on his forehead. "And I know the Groves method - they'll start you out easy, but eventually, if you want to make the real money on offer, they'll want you to doing the harder, full-contact stuff."

"Okay," Ricky nodded, with his face blazing. "What would you do?"

"If I was you?"

He nodded.

"I'd want to pay off with enough time left in the business to make a comfortable future, which for a T-girl like you, means you'd have to follow Mel's example and permanently close the door on any hope of a future as boy."

Ricky swallowed dryly as Susan's words hit home! "Oh, um, anything else I should know?"

"Yeah, just one more thing. Make the most of your down time and sign up for any educational courses, especially the production ones. Your media studies background should mix well with that side of the business, and as a performer/producer, you'll make more money after you pay off."

Unlike Mel, who had only really told them of the good of 'acting,' Susan also told him the bad, and by the time she had finished, Ricky followed her out of the toilets lost in thought.

"Suzi, give us a dance?"

Giving Ricky an apologetic smile, Susan let herself get swept away by a bloke. Suddenly alone, he looked round and saw Wendy and Jenny looking at him with curious expressions. Giving them a smile as he walked up, he asked. "What?"

"Penny for your thoughts," Wendy laughed.

"Nothing. Just thinking about something our Sue just told me." He could see the 'what' in her eyes, and cut her off, saying. "I'll tell you later," as he flicked his eyes warningly at the hovering roommates, mentors, and minders.

Wendy nodded, and then gave him a look of calculating amusement as she added, nodding at where Susan was gregariously chattering with the bloke who intercepted her, "You know I really like your sister, Em."

She had read something different in Ricky's body-language the instant he had reappeared from the loo. Susan had obviously told him many things in the privacy of the toilet, and Wendy was itching to know what she said as he laughed.

"Our Sue's a star?"

The uncomfortably embarrassed air that had marked his body language since he arrived with Mel had gone. The embarrassment was still there, but his discomfort had faded enough that he was now looking around with interest rather than apprehension.

There was a genuine smile on his face when Susan dragged him onto the dance floor, giggling, "Mel might not have let me girl you over, but I'll be buggered if someone else is getting your first dance in heels."

Although Ricky had felt like a bit of a flat footed donkey during the dance and movement classes that were part of the exercise program they all had to attend, wearing heels and with a skirt flaring about round his waist, the shimmying rhythmic movements he had learned suddenly came together.

Watching him dance, Susan could see the effects of his dance classes showing, and she had to force back the unease she felt about his company-dictated lifestyle. Although it sickened her to do it, she knew that she had to encourage her brother to accept that role, and have a successful career in the world he had been forced into. Hiding her feelings, Susan chuckled after a couple of minutes, "I'd never have guessed but you're a pretty good dancer, Em."

"The classes," Ricky laughed, enjoying himself.

At the end of the tune, Susan reluctantly allowed a male performer to cut in with a polite, "May I?" and sweep Ricky from her. Forcing back her desire to protect her brother, Susan told herself it was better not try to shield him from his new status, and turning on her heel, she reluctantly walked back to her drink. Although it was hard to accept, she knew that her little brother had a couple of stark choices. He either accepted that if he performed as a girl, he (or possibly she if he really went for it) would be out of indenture in well under ten years, or he spent the next fifteen to twenty years either packing boxes, shuffling papers, or cleaning toilets. Susan knew what she would do in Ricky's situation, and although she hated herself for it, she prayed she could talk him into saying 'yes' if he were offered a performance deal.

Spotting Wendy looking at the other lad in Ricky's group, Susan sidled up to her and whispered, "Is it true they put him with Big Dan?"

Wendy nodded, smiling curiously at Susan.

Shaking her head, Susan said, "All I can say is, thank god that isn't our Ricky!"

"I think Emma feels the same," Wendy smiled, watching as Ricky was passed from male performer to male performer. Each new partner extracted at least a kiss, before someone else cut in.

"The boys do that to all the new girls at the welcome party," Susan laughed. "They always like to start with the T-girls, because the management like to see everyone getting involved with helping the newbies immerse themselves in their new lives."

Laughing she nodded at Jen, "You watch -the blonde will be next." She continued, explaining to Wendy how the male performers all wanted to make a good first impression, "Because they know if our Ri.. Emma says yes to performing, then fairly soon she will be fluffing them." Susan abruptly blushed, "I cannot believe I've just said that!"

"I'm not sure I can do that," Wendy worried. "To a guy at any rate."

"Nothing to it honey, and it's not like you want them to cum." Like all hairdressers, Susan was a styling chair psychologist, and having broken the ice with her earlier, she opened Wendy like a fresh oyster.

Chatting to Wendy for a good half hour, getting a real feel for her, Susan saw the logic in the company putting them together. She would make him a good first partner. While Ricky was being passed about between the boys like a prize, Susan giggled when he eventually escaped them. "Enjoy that?"

"Not really." Ricky had a shocked light burning in his eyes, which probably had an awful lot to do with how his lipstick got messed up!

"Balls, you looked like you were!" Wendy grinned as Susan added.

"Could fool me as well, especially as you really need to fix your lips, Em."

"Well a little, perhaps," Ricky blushed. "To be honest, it's just all too overwhelming, to get my head round, and getting kissed by a bloke was a bit of a shocker!"

"No different to." Wendy gave Ricky a smacker right on the lips, "That, is it?" She giggled and said with a cheeky wink at Susan, "Now be a good girl Emma and fix your lips like you were shown."

Watching her chivvy Ricky, Susan decided that she was going to get on with Wendy fine, and once his face was repaired, dragged them both back onto the dance floor for another dance before she had to go. Pulling a face when Mel reappeared dressed to party, Susan said, "Sorry about this, but Mel and I are off out clubbing tonight with the boyfriends."

"Oh?" Ricky said feeling like he was being left behind.

Susan read his look and gave him a hug saying, "I'll pop round tomorrow, and indulge in having a sister, if that's okay, Mel?"

"Fine by me, so long as it's Emma you're seeing."

She winked at Ricky and added, "I'll catch up with you two in the morning."

The welcome party started to fizzle out around one, and deciding to call it a day, Wendy showed him to their new quarters. Although the party was fun, Ricky was not complaining; after wearing high heels for over eight hours, his feet were killing him almost as much as his corset! Moaning about it to an unsympathetic Wendy, he saw that they were in IP5 performers quarters during the three months induction. The only difference between their allocated room and the one they had been shown earlier in the week was the twin beds had been replaced with a large double.

"I see what you mean about the company wanting us to get it on, Wendy," Ricky said, testing the bed experimentally. "How do you feel about that?"

"Excited, a little scared, and," she slipped a hand on to his thigh as she joined him on the bed, "Glad that it's going to be you, even if you're nothing like what I imagined my first real partner would be like."

"I don't know if I should take that as a complement or not," Ricky said with a matching smile.

"Yeah, well, I meant it as one, love," Wendy nodded with a grin giggling as she recalled what she had been told about asserting herself. "Now be a babe and fetch us a coco, Emmy."

Watching as Ricky fussed with the kettle, her eyes suddenly widened in delight. She laughed, and added in bossy tone, "Oh, and while I remember, Mel said you've got to join in with us girls at the daily the erotic dance classes from now on!"

"I do?" Ricky said.

"Yeah." She nodded, adding, "Did you know that, as far as the company is concerned, you really are Miss Emma Watson. They are changing all your records, files, and personal documentation to reflect your transgendered persona, and it goes as far as them changing your driving licence, bank records, and the rest."

"And we'll have to pay out of our own pockets if we wish to change everything back," Ricky cautioned. "Our Sue said that they only let us have things like passport and driving licences if we perform and do public appearances."

"Like you're not going to!" Wendy snorted, before blushing brightly. "I think if they offer it to me, I'm going to perform."

The comment hung between them for a few seconds before Wendy said, "So what else did your sister say to you in the loo, because you came out looking a lot more relaxed about everything than when you went in?"

"Nothing much," Ricky said, having made up his mind not to mention Susan's inside information about how easy it was for the company to make his life misery if he did not play along with them. "Just three tons of advice about being a girl, and now that the company have decided on my look, she's insisting on being my hairdresser. I guess I just needed to see ... acceptance from her I suppose." Ricky's face twisted with mixed emotion as he added, "Hell, I half expected when I found out I was going to a porn studio not to see family, and I've actually seen more of her today than I have in the last five years?"

"Be happy about that." Wendy said with a sniff, "Because my parents basically said don't darken our door as soon as they found out that I was coming here."

"That must hurt," Ricky said, giving her a hug.

"Yeah," Wendy sniffed, hugging him back, "It does,"

For a moment they clung together, before Wendy said with a sad smile, "You know, I could have got a Religious Objection if I had tried."

Ricky gazed at her in surprise. A graduate being offered an RO escape from indenture was like winning the lottery. "Why?"

"Why didn't I?" Wendy smiled, "Rebellion, I guess. I could have gone to Oxford, but they refused to let me study away from home, and after 22 years of their narrow minded church obsessed views on life I needed the escape. I suppose I should have expected it after how they reacted to a friend of mine who was indentured to Playboy UK. It made me take my indenture almost out of spite. Still, I did not quite expect to get kicked out and disowned, just because I got a mind of my own when it comes to my life." Her sniffles ended as she smiled, giving him a kiss on the nose. "And I've got some real friends in return, which for a right-wing Christian fundamentalist's kid, is a whole new world."

"You're a god-botherer?"

"I'm not. They are," Wendy chuckled. "Pass us that coco and I'll explain."

"Well?" Wendy said sometime later after they had swapped life stories. "Shall we?"

Ricky blushed as she laughed and stripped down to her leather underwear with only the faintest of blushes, giggling, "Did you see Pete's face when Don fastened a leash to his dog collar?"

"Eh?" Ricky looked at Wendy in astonishment; under her usual doc martin boots, long skirt, and sweatshirt, was a muscularly trim body with a swimmer's physique.

"You'll stick like that if you're not careful, Em." Wendy giggled, half debating whether to strip entirely. Seeing how he was stood half frozen in surprise at her near nudity, she pulled off his top saying, "Here, let me help you."

Given Ricky's state, Wendy realised that if her intentions for the night were to come off, she did not want to scare him by coming on too strong too soon, because the idea of fucking 'Emma' was decidedly exciting. It was a feeling of pent up excitement that was made all the more powerful with her eagerness to find out if cunnilingus was as good as all the girls said!

While the company shirk had been digging at Ricky's cross-dressing, another had been developing Wendy's confidence, and had discovered an unexpected sexually-dominant streak. As middle English literature and theology graduate, Wendy knew enough about Psychology to recognise what he was doing, but did not object because she liked being the person he was developing. After all, it was the personality that had been trying to get out for years, but shackled by family convention and a dowdy self-image, never could.

Indicating to her leather bra and panties, Wendy giggled. "It turns out that I'm also a bit of a leather fetishist."

"Wow!" Ricky blushed, letting out a loud sigh of relief as she released the constricting corset from around his waist. "And that means?"

"I'm going to be wearing leather and lace lingerie for the next three months, babe." Wrapping her arm round Ricky, she gave him a reassuring cuddle before she slipped his skirt and stocking down his legs, until he, too, was down to his silky red bra and panties.

"You'll never guess what else they provide."

Ricky assumed that she was going to tell him about the two weeks' worth of wardrobe Mel had said he would find in the closet. "One of those office skirt suits each."

"Well yeah, that to," Wendy smirked. "And we've got to wear them, as you're an office girl for the next two weeks, and I'm assigned to production." She had rifled through 'Emmas' closet when she got the room allocation and approved entirely with what Mel had selected. "But I meant this!" Reaching down beside the bed, she pulled up the 'toy box' from where she had placed it earlier.

Flipping open the lid, she displayed a range of sex toys and laughed, pulling out a strange strap on. "I cannot wait to try this for size!" With a rude giggle, Wendy added. "You can tell it's for me because it comes with a pair of specialist leather panties." She held the cock to her waist and lewdly waggled it at Ricky's red face as she explained how the shorter end went inside her, before tapping the penis shaped other end, saying, "And this bit goes in you!" Giggling at Ricky face, Wendy asked, "Want me to put it on?"

"If you want to," Ricky mumbled, hiding behind the remains of his coco.

"Oh I do!" Wendy exclaimed as she sinuously unwound herself from the bed. "But not yet." She added with an embarrassed giggle, "Jenny and I had a play with the box in our old room, and this lot looks even better!"

"You and Jen?" Ricky's jaw hit the floor.

"Yeah," Wendy glanced down at him and the sight of his bra and panty-clad body made her blush all the more as she forced herself to tell him! "We watched a lesbian DVD last night. Jen was kind of curious about what it would be like with another girl, and one thing led to another, until we were making out in her bed." Her tone thickened with recalled lust as she added, "Given the rules, we did not go very far, but she did introduce me to the pleasures of a vibrator, and since then, the thought wearing that internally vibrating double ended strap on has been flickering on the edge of my consciousness!"

Letting out an embarrassed squawk, Ricky laughed. "Well you're not sticking it up my arse."

"Not yet, for sure!" Wendy agreed, laughing. "I've got to work you up to taking my hot cock, babe. That's what the selection of butt plugs are for!"

"What?" Ricky looked at her aghast, as she lewdly grinned and tossed the butt plug at him.

"You heard, honey," Wendy drawled, "Now get your tranny ass here and get ready, because, like it or not, Emmy, love, we've both got to use these things."

"You're joking," Ricky said.

"Nope," Wendy blushed, as Ricky was white with shock. Embarrassed as hell Ricky said the first thing that came into mind.

"Wh ... what's the plaster for?" He nodded at the large melanin patch on her belly.

"They pierce all the girls' belly buttons." Wendy said, "I had mine done this morning before they gave me a bikini wax. Boy did that hurt like hell." Letting out a little giggle she suggested, "So how about you just come over here kissing my poor pussy better?" Before Ricky could move one way or the other Wendy grabbed his hands and pulled him over the bed towards her.

Part Three - Adaptation

Next morning, Wendy awoke late and found the sensation of sharing her bed with someone felt very, very nice. Carefully slipping out of bed without waking him, she felt a buzz of sexual satisfaction as she recalled their activities.

"Morning, Emmy," she giggled into Ricky's ear when she crawled back under the covers. "Want a coffee?"

"What?" Ricky said, still half asleep as he rolled over towards her voice on autopilot until her lips met his.

"I said coffee, honey?" Wendy said, liking the look in his face as he gazed sleepily at her.

"Erm, tea please," Ricky yawned with a look of pleased surprise. Smiling at her, he suddenly blushed brightly and asked. "Erm, did we …?"

"Yeah we did, Em," Wendy grinned, "We aren't virgins any more honey." She leant forwards and kissed him again, "And I don't know about you, but I can't wait until we do it again."

"Owwa!" Ricky winced as he sat up and was suddenly reminded that, before they crashed out the night before, they had plugged each other's bums. The feeling of the invader inside him was strangely sexy in an uncomfortably-full sort of way. Rolling out of bed whispering, "What on earth?" Ricky reached round his back and, tentatively pressing a finger between his bum cheeks, let out a little gasp of shock.

"Yeah," Wendy blushed, "I took mine out in the loo. Bloody weird feeling, but," she blushed all the brighter, "also kind of kinkily sexy ... if you know what I mean?"

"Want to do some sightseeing today?" Wendy asked sometime later. "I've never been to London before, and want to go take a look round."

"If I can find something," Ricky said uncertainly.

Although the company preferred the indentures to stay in role, they could not compel it if they were off the premises outside work hours. They could, however, comply with the law and still make it almost impossible to avoid complying with the company styling by using semi-permanent alterations, like Ricky's hairstyle, eyebrows, glued boobs, and long stay lip colour and mascara, or Pete's temporary tattoos.

They could wear their old street clothes, even though his wouldn't fit with his false boobs, and while he was debating if he dared go out as Emma again, Wendy made up her mind for him saying,. "We'll go low key today," and handed him one of her long skirts. "You can borrow that, with that princess top in your wardrobe, and my denim jacket. You'll look good and earn a few brownie points for developing your new persona."

Signing out at reception, Rick again felt the fear fizzing in his belly as Wendy led him to the tube station. Wearing a short leather mini skirt, knee boots and a red chemise top from the clothes provided by Groves with her own fleece jacket, she felt as apprehensive as Ricky. Aware that she needed to be the strong one, Wendy did mention to him that she felt decidedly uncomfortable about projecting such a sexual image in public.

"Morning girls?" Mel said catching sight of them as she made her way to a still shoot, "Going anywhere special?"

"Just for a bit of sightseeing," Wendy said.

"Can't stop and chat as I'm late."

"I know it's a bit naughty," Wendy said sometime later as when they were sitting outside a café on the embankment, waiting for their double-chocolate milk shakes. "But trust me, they are worth an extra twenty minutes in dance studio." Her smile arched as she added, "Although with all the exercise we'll be doing in the next week or two, sweetheart, that might not be necessary."

Ricky blushed delightfully.

After the waiter delivered the chocolate, Wendy giggled, "So what did Susan tell you in the loo last night, that you did not want to tell me at the staff hotel?"

"Everything that Mel didn't," Ricky said, keeping his voice down as he told her how Groves could make life unpleasant if they did not play along.

Wendy was not surprised. Although the least worldly of them when she arrived, as a preacher's kid, she had a good handle human behaviour. She had quickly recognised the similarities between the Groves techniques and those used by a religious cult when it came to motivating desired behavioural patterns.

With next to no money between them, they stuck to the free-entry museums and galleries, and got back to the accommodation block for dinner, having really enjoyed their day off. Signing back in meant they had to revert to company styling. For Wendy, this was little more than redoing her makeup, changing her top for a red leather bustier, and putting on a pair spike heel thigh boots.

Half ready, she helped Rick with his makeup and hair, before accessorising herself with a belt containing a pair of hand cuffs, leash, and a short whip, and a load of clanking bangles. As she finished dressing, Wendy idly wondered if she could get 'Wendy's TV Toy' henna-tattooed on Ricky's back.

It was a lot of work for a couple of hours in company, and they slipped away as soon as they could. If they had seen the smirks flying round when everyone noticed they slipped away, they would have been mortified.

The next week was busy. Although Wendy and Emma were assigned to their departments for their opening two weeks, they still had to attend the compulsory exercise classes and individually-tailored behaviour training sessions and psychological interviews. For Wendy, it was all confidence and assertion training, while Ricky's were concentrated on feminine speech therapy and behaviour retraining. The tasks they were assigned reflected this training; Wendy was the management team's contact to production office and sets, while Ricky spent his days answering the reception phone's in his best femme voice.

For the first time, the group-was completely broken up, and even their schedules were mixed up to limit their opportunities to gather together. Even Wendy and Ricky, who the company wanted to keep together, were not exempt, and by scheduling Ricky on days, and Wendy on afternoons, they were out of synch enough to force them to mix with the kind of role models the company wanted them to ape. Not that Wendy or Ricky noticed any of this, because if they were not working or training, they were in bed with a sex manual and experimenting with the provided sex toys!

What with keeping up with an morning sessions at his speech and behavioural retraining classes, a full day on reception, and an hour of aerobics or dance lessons in the evenings, on top of the seeing the head doctors, Ricky did not have time to kick back and think about things, which meant he quickly began to sink into life as Emma.

Having spent two weeks letting the new intake relax and settle in, the company showed the iron fist behind the velvet gloves, and put them to work. Each had been found a job that reinforced any behavioural modifications the company deemed necessary before the candidate could be offered a performance contract.

For Rick, this meant having to work with and socialise with the appearance-obsessed reception girls, although how many of them were genetically female was anyone's guess! Permanently projecting a bubbly airhead image, the girls all knew that their cushy jobs depended entirely on their eye candy value, and mixing with them subtly reinforced the behavioural training. Without realising it was happening to him, Ricky was beginning to adopt some of their mannerisms and speech patterns, while being thoroughly inculcated in their neurotic need to look good. Meanwhile, the requirement that working as a receptionist meant that he had to speak and serve the male management, and their mostly male guests projecting his best feminine impression. This thoroughly reinforced the speech therapy, while also accustoming him to being in a servile role around 'men,' because as the 'new girl', he had to run the gauntlet of gropes and passes that went with serving all the managements tea and coffee requests. Needless to say, it did not take long before this routine was thoroughly accustoming him to speaking and behaving in an increasingly submissive, feminised way that it was becoming his normal voice and body language.

Wendy's was the opposite; as a production management assistant, it was her job to take instructions to the sets, shoots, and departments. After a couple of days, she was being told to go 'bollock' warehouse and services staff. It was part of the job to be the bosses' mouthpiece, and mixing with the hard-nosed former performers who made up most of the production staff, Wendy recognised how her training session were aimed at her adopting that same confident body language and behaviour. Although not as obvious as Ricky's changed speech pattern and mannerism, the alteration in Wendy's behaviour was just as profound. By the end of the fortnight, the once shy and retiring preacher's daughter had been replaced by a confidently sensual young woman with a decidedly dominant edge to her body language.

Although being very discrete about it, Susan was keeping close tabs on what Groves were doing to her brother. Since she loved her brother, it was hard to watch 'undesirable' elements of his old personality being slowly erased, especially as she had a few issues about the kind of girl Phil Groves was turning him into. Just to make things harder, Susan knew better than most just how important the traits he was developing were to become successful in the business, and as much as it pained her, she kept her views to herself. Although she was not trying to avoid him, Susan did not go actively looking for him like she had during his first two weeks, and except for when she bumped into Ricky by accident, she left him alone.

Although she kept her distance from Ricky, Wendy was a different kettle of fish, and Susan took every opportunity to get to know her. At first, assuming the interest in her was a mixture of concern for her brother and her role in the Groves plan, Wendy kept to the party line until Susan let slip her feminist objections to her new sister being moulded into the kind of ultra-feminine girl who thought that looking pretty was more important than her brain! This opened Wendy up enough for her to mention her suspicions that everything, from the seemingly spontaneous happenings 'at work' to the programmed sessions, was all carefully set up to get them to accept the lifestyle Groves intended. Bound by her contract with Groves not to discuss such issues with new indentures, Susan just smiled, and said. "You may think that. I could not possibly say," which told Wendy all she needed to know.

After two week almost total immersion in the areas of business that suited the intentions Groves had for them, Ricky's indenture group were looking forwards to getting together at the Saturday night club party. Since they had not really seen each other, they were all pretty giddy and ready for some fun when they met up with the rest of their group and their flat mates. Chattering wildly and completely uninhibitedly about their two weeks of real work, Wendy still felt a flicker of pity for Peter when she saw him with Don and the rest of the 'studs'. Nudging 'Emma' when she saw him, Wendy noticed that attached to the pink 'cat' collar around Pete's neck was a leash running to Don's hand.

Astonished by the compliant look on Pete's face, Wendy wondered just what they did in domestic 'service' to alter him so much in a the two weeks since she last saw him. It did not take Wendy long to understand that she never wanted to find out!

Curiously studying Pete, she did not have to look to hard to find the kind of changes she had noticed in herself and Ricky, although the changes in his body language and demeanour were very subtle but it was clear that the company had succeeded in breaking him. The company's success showed in how submissive he looked standing there gazing at Don's face with one arm casually wrapped around his waist.

Pete was almost enjoying himself. It might have still felt wrong to be doing it, but just being with Don made him feel valued. Over a week of humiliation about not being enough of a man to make the grade as a 'stud,' while having to work with people whose intellectual limit was the content of celebrity magazines, soaps, and gossip, had worn down the distaste he used to feel about being seen as a 'bitch boy'. Although Pete did not know it, the resistance which used to scream out of his body language had been erased during the endless days of scrubbing toilets, cleaning up after shoots, and the menial drudgery of the mountain of laundry which came in from the shoots daily.

For someone like Pete with rugby-playing one-of-the-lads mentality, being forced to dress like screaming submissive gay boy was torture enough on its own. To then make it worse, he had no choice about spending his free time in the company of a sexually demanding man who made no secret of wanting to fuck him! That alone was already slowly crushing Pete's sense of self-worth, to then send him to production services, where he spent his rotation having to attend to the most menial of 'feminine' tasks. He was a cleaner or, in company parlance, a 'scrubber,' and the monotony of the work, compounded by the people he had to work with, had Pete asking himself if being Don's bitch boy was such a bad thing.

Unlike Wendy and Ricky, who were adopted by their new colleagues and made part of the group, Pete was ignored by the workers until they needed something unpleasant done. He was isolated to the point that he did not even know if they even bothered to learn his name, because all they called him were 'Faggot' or variations on, "Bitch Boy," and "Slut Boy," depending on the context.

At first it was like water off a duck's back, but as the days ticked by, the all-fronts assault on his already fragile sense of status and sexual orientation, began to grind down his resistance. As a trainee/entry level indenture, he could be assigned up to fourteen hours work in any twenty four. The extra four were available should he require any required training, and even when he was done with 'work' there was no escape back in his flat, because there he had to deal with Don!

Although always affectionate and friendly, Don nevertheless still took every opportunity to rub Pete's nose in the fact that he was stronger, fitter, and physically bigger. As Pete was sharing his flat, the walls were decorated with photographs of his naked body. Some were from productions, others for fun, and some from doing art modeling. One of these modeling sessions resulted in a portfolio on his cock! Photographed in various stages of excitement under different lighting and times, Don displayed the set around Pete's cramped single bed.

As Don never wore clothes in his flat, he eagerly encouraged his 'Petal' to do the same, which for Pete felt like Don was openly flaunting the size of his manhood at him. Most evenings when Pete escaped services and ticked off his classes, he came back to the flat to find Don ready to share a movie with his pet which invariably was either one of the companies gay or shemale BDSM porn films with a couple of Don's home-made gay fuck DVDs.

Completely at ease with being naked and aroused once the porn had done its job, Don would spend the film taunting and teasing Pete with his erect cock. Whenever a boyish submissive was sucking a masters dick, Don would wave/wank his huge cock at Pete saying, "Look how much that boy is enjoying his masters cock, I'll bet a week's indenture pay that you'd like it just as much Petal, why don't you come try the taste?"

The scent of Don's arousal and eventual ejaculations filled his evenings and there was no escape from the scent when he got to 'work,' where almost everything he handled or cleaned contained freshly dried cum. After a while, the scent began to permeate his skin and clothing. Although it was a very subtle thing, spending his days surrounded by male pheromones and being constantly exposed to gay porn was bashing at his mental wall of denial! He refused to accept that he could ever be sexually attracted by another male, even though every night his cock said otherwise.

As Pete did not want to be naked with Don, all he was permitted to wear in the flat was a pair of pink translucent harem-styled pyjamas, making it impossible to hide the fact that the sex in the gay porn and bdsm movie's was starting to turn him on. Taunting Pete mercilessly when he noticed, and he always noticed when 'Petal' had a little stiffy for hot man cock, Don broadcast this information to everyone, and that included production services scrubbers!

Although Pete would never have believed it, the 'Scrubbers', like many of the staff hotel cleaners and around half of the warehouse staff were a cherry-picked select group of legal indentures. The legal indenture came about as a way of cutting the prison population by using non-custodial punishments for non-violent blue collar criminals. Selecting primarily homosexually orientated people of either gender, mixed with a carefully screened selection of repeat offender prostitutes and rent boys, they were encouraged to fuck, and act as an unofficial test viewers of new material.

That, however, was not their primary role, because although it was never officially acknowledged, their job was to break the resistance of any 'graduate indenture' assigned to them. It helped that when a graduate came to them, the person had to live their life, and because they had signed indentures to escape a prison sentence, they were socially segregated from the rest of the staff. Also, as they were paying off a debt to society, their lives were far more rigorously controlled than Pete's student indenture. Their free time had to be spent in company approved places, which meant that other than cheap booze, their vice was gossip, and when it was about someone they could treat like shit, it was even better! Even if they had not known that there was a reward at stake if they succeeded in getting Pete to sign a performance indenture, they would have made Pete's days miserable!

Separated from the emotional support of 'his' group, the endless days of mind-numbing toil and constant exposure to mocking humiliation was eating away at his will-power. Only Don offered something resembling a kindly face, which forced him to take comfort from another man's affection, and it started to mess with Pete's mind. Even though Don showered him with boundless affection, he never once let him forget that he was nothing more than 'eye candy.' Pete knew he should hate him for it, but found he could not stop himself from responding and reciprocating that affection. He knew it was wrong, but when Don affectionately smiled at him, it was like the sun was coming out.

Thankfully because he was a graduate indenture, the company was not permitted to house Pete with the legal indentures, but they were still able to exile him from the fitness and 'acting' classes that were bonding his group by making sure his schedule required him to be busy when the classes were on. As the provision of fitness and training opportunities was a legal requirement of graduate indenture, the company got round the problem by giving Don free reign when it came to insuring Pete kept up with the program and his 'specialist' training. Don's solution was to insist that Pete joined him at his evening training sessions and 'fun' boxing ladders in the 'Studs' gym.

When he first walked in even though the place wreaked with a homoerotic aura, Pete felt more at ease. After the 'girlie' dance studios and aerobics rooms where he had exercised with his group, the 'studs gym' was more like the kind of environment he felt comfortable training in. Even though he was leashed to Don and wearing a tight pink lycra g- string and cropped top, when he walked in he could not stop the hope that training in such a manly environment would let him show them he was a man, and rediscover the certainty he once felt about his masculinity and sexual identity but his hopes were in vain, as nothing could been further from the truth!

Skilled at getting 'boy's' to go with the program, Don knew exactly what he was doing when he made 'Petal' train with the immaculately conditioned, impressively-muscled straight and bi-sexual Adonises who made up the company's 'Studs.' For the very first time in his life, Pete was the smallest man there. As he pumped tiny weights in comparison to everyone else, all Pete saw reflected in the 'technique' mirrors of the weight room was an array of mostly—naked, perfect manhood. Every physique was perfectly honed, every cock was bigger, and every single one of them lifted more, did more rep's and better circuit times than him.

Prior to his back injury, Pete would have had no trouble keeping up, but not anymore. Perhaps if he had been able to train effectively since he arrived he might have been able to keep up with the 'men' but after a week eating a productions services staff diet, he already felt flabby and out of condition. When this was combined with the perfectly legal but questionably-used medications he was being given by the company'a doctor, there was no way Pete was going to be anything other than noticeably weaker physically, and have the smallest cock in the room.

Within ten minutes, Pete's lungs and muscles were burning, and within twenty, only his pride was keeping him going, but in the end he was fighting a battle he could not win. All his life, he had been able to brush his mixed up sexuality under the emotional rug of his 'manly' physical prowess, and having this psychological 'crutch' stripped from him brutally demonstrated how unmanly he was in comparison to the 'studs.' This pretty much quashed any chance of him ever feeling like he could ever be their equal!

Racking up the humiliation was hearing the head trainer telling Don, "Your fuck-boy clearly isn't fit to be considered as one of us, so you might as well teach it to make itself useful, as we need a new gym bitch!"

Too exhausted to care that his weakness had reduced him in their eyes to little more than the pretty-boy eye candy they kept round the gym to fetch the sports drinks and hold up the number boards during the boxing ladder matches, Pete came to loath having to wiggle effeminately around round ring between the rounds, wearing just his pink G string holding the number boards. Quickly, he learned a lesson about not trying, when one of the trainers noticed that he was not putting his heart into it, and complained about him not putting enough 'sass' in his strutting, which resulted in Pete being forced to wear high heels, until he could!

Since the trainer insisted on the heels being locked on, Don took great pleasure in fastening them each morning, leaving Pete with little option but learn to walk in six inch heels. This addition to his dress quickly led him to develop a very 'gay' swish to his hips, that within 72 hours had started to leach into his natural gait. It leached over to the point that, by the time Don decided that he had learned his lesson, Pete did not even notice that, even without heels, he continued to effeminately mince!

Having been a pretty good boxer as a student, Pete's final attempt to assert his masculine credentials came when Rod, one of the 'straight' studs, pushed him too far. Losing his temper, Pete angrily lashed out, jabbing a fist at the ring! "How about you let me answer that in there?"

Aware that Pete had a history of fighting and something of a talent for boxing, Don did not dare let Pete get in the ring with Rod, as there was every chance that his boy-toy might beat Rod, and ruin all his hard work! "Petal," he exclaimed, "if you're that desperate to get in the ring, sweetie, how about giving me three rounds?"

Furious, Pete nodded.

"Hold your horses, hot lips," Don chuckled lightly, adding, "You know I think a little spice might be in order to make sure you give me your best. So how about we have a little wager on this - if you outscore me once in any round, I'll let you move to a straight indenture single room, pick your own look outside work hours, and leave you alone."

Before Pete could answer, Don said with that same friendly smile, "Before you agree, you might want to think about the three things I want if you lose. One you get your tongue pierced, two no more 'bitching' about how I want you to look and three, you show some some genuine affection for me in public."

Thankfully, the head trainer noticed what was going on, and as aware as Don was of Pete's boxing record, stepped in. While Pete was distracted by Don without any fuss he hustled Rod out before he could accept the challenge bout! Spending his days conditioning the company Studs, he knew all too well that Rod more than likely thought that, because he was bigger and stronger, he would be easily be able to beat the sissy. Normally, this would have been true, but because Pete's records said he had boxed to national competition standards, the trainer doubted Rod had to the skills to beat him convincingly enough to snap the last of the boy's resistance.

Having watched Don box, Pete knew he was powerful but slow, and started the bout feeling pretty confident. He knew he had the ability to defend himself, and felt he had a good chance of 'nicking' a round as he kept his distance, successfully frustrating Don's weight and power attacks with speed and his right jab.

"Shit, he's quick!" Don whispered in his mind, as Pete casually side-stepped him and loosed a volley of jabs that had him almost regretting his rash wager! Although only landing one good punch on him, Pete's technique was given the added power of fury, and Don was starting to wonder if he was going to be able to beat the boy, until Pete began to tire. It was only a brief opening, but enough for Don to land a good right on him.

Retreating back to his corner, Don realised that Pete was more than just good. He had expected uncontrolled fury from the boy, and instead he found Pete knew how to harness his fury into an icy cold and quite deadly boxing style.

Shaking the punch off, Pete ignored the fact that Don had taken the round, and used the anger he felt at himself for letting him get close to feed his resistance. With a growl, Pete came out for the second round, still sure that if he conserved energy a little better, he could get lucky. Pretty sure they had drawn that round, he returned to his corner knowing that he was going to lose the bout, but just as sure he had a good chance of nicking the last round. Ignoring the sickening worry in the back of his mind that Don was toying with him, Pete came out all guns blazing.

Although Don had expected to play with Pete, he was not playing at all, because he was hard pushed to keep the boy from scoring! So far his plan was not working out as he was not getting the convincing victory he expected. Hebarely managed to deflect a head shot that could have knocked him out if it had landed. Realising that the only way he was going to knock Pete over was to make him angry Don clutched at straws and taunted Pete.

"I can't wait to have you tongue-balled, ripe for cock worship, honey." Seeing the red mist of anger blooming in Pete's eyes, Don added, "Just wait till you see your outfit, Petal... Your friends are going to think you're so cute!"

In the end, it was Pete's anger that cost him the bout. Spurred by the taunts, Pete threw caution to the wind and ended the third round flat on his back with stars speckling his vision from the straight left to his head that Don finished the bout with. Pete threw the towel in when Don, praying that he was turned down, cheerfully offered, "Double or quits on another round, baby?"

Pete hated his weakness as he shook his head, "No Don... Please?"

One of the bears laughed, and said with a sniff, "Typical bloody sissy! You know my view! When a man won't fight for his manhood, then he's not a man and should be gelded just in case some 'cunt' goes and lets it reproduce. We don't need any more weakling bitch-boy DNA contaminating the gene pool!"

By the end of Pete's compulsory two weeks in services, he was a much changed person. The experience in the gym, his working in services, and his need for affection from Don made him emotionally incapable of seeing himself a 'real man' any more. All he could see in front of him was 15 to 20 years of mind numbing work, and he was starting to think that may be an IP5 indenture was not such a bad thing, especially after he discovered that the better services jobs, like waiting on and working in the spa and social club required an IP5 agreement from all graduate indentured workers because of the risk of being caught in the background of a published photograph. Nudging along what was for Pete an earth shattering idea, was having to get through three more days of mindless drudgery and mocking verbal abuse. During his time in Services, the only highlight was catching a glimpse of 'Emma' and Wendy click clacking past, looking immaculate in their short sexy office suits.

"I'm sure that was Pete in the service crew," Wendy said, as they returned to the offices after a lecture on what sort of cosmetics should be worn for the different sorts of shoots. No-one had seen him all week, and although he was down for the same rotation as them, they never saw him either. Getting worried about him, 'Emma' sneaked a look on the data base at reception to check that his bangle was still on the premises!

"Didn't notice," Emma said, still struggling with getting used to carrying a handbag while juggling his attaché case, gym bag and the theatrical cosmetics kits they had each been given. He was unaware that his speech pattern had started to adopt the feminine vocal mannerisms his speech therapist wanted from him, as he was about how odd the spontaneous question sounded coming from him, "What are you wearing tomorrow evening?" Less than a month earlier, he had been a deeply-closeted transvestite, and now here he was asking his 'girlfriend' what she was wearing so they did not clash.

"That leather outfit with the micro mini Mel got me from stores," Wendy said, not seeing that her choices were equally surprising, given the person she had been when she arrived. "With my heavy leather belt, and that pair of spike heel thigh boots."

"So I need a look that goes well with the dominant Mistress Wendy look?" Emma teased. "Maybe with a collar?"

"Why not, sweetheart?" Wendy sniggered, "I know the thought of me leashing you turns you on just as much as it does for me!"

"Guilty!" 'Emma said, blushing, as Wendy teased him about having a submission fetish as they head off back to their departments

Later, letting her mind wander as she checked the production schedules on autopilot, Wendy recalled the conversation and its sexual openness, and it shocked her! Suddenly aware of how much she had changed, Wendy doffed her hat to Groves' psychological profilers, as she realised that none of them ever really stood a chance of resisting the company. If someone like her, who had recognised the psychological and behavioural tricks the company was using, had not noticed how she was slipping into the company mindset, then the rest of her group never had a hope in hell!

Except for Jenny, Wendy could see subtle changes in all her groupmates whenever they had their 'group' training. Emma was more feminine, June was getting butcher by the day, and Sally was turning into Jenny! Isolated except for these daily sessions, the group only realised that they had to be changing when they noticed how much everyone else had! No-one had openly commented when Mel said that on service rotation, there was a clash. It was a very reasonable excuse -as all of them had missed sessions - but Wendy saw the same question about in everyones' faces: where the hell was Pete?

Although no-one openly voiced their suspicions about the cause of Pete's absence, they all knew the rumours about how unwilling indentures were treated in 'services,' and it had all of them seriously considering requesting a performance contract!

Not that they had much time to consider Pete's situation, as the twin demands of learning a new job and having to be on show all the time ate away their physical and mental energies. It was not so much the actual work which exhausted them, but the 'role' requirement. In personal training, they were taught skills that their jobs required, and then they were expected to execute those skills during the working day. Day by day, the training continued to maintain the pressure to develop the sort of identity that the company envisaged. Any deviation from the expected behaviour was picked up and commented on. They knew they were being constantly judged, and the stress was such that, when their indentured hours were over, all any of them wanted was a stiff drink, with whatever mindless always pornographic entertainment was on the telly followed by bed.

Combined with the genuine desire to avoid joining Pete, the subtle but intense stresses of 'work' meant that they all started to conform. The other benefit of work pressure was it made them very receptive to the behavioural modifications they were being taught, and as compliance equalled reward, they were all assimilating what they were being taught into their underlying body language.

Wendy could see it happening in all of them, and knew she was no different. Oddly, Wendy was not angry about being psychologically played. She was getting to like how she was treated when she demonstrated the traits they were trying to induce in her, and she adored the changes the training was causing in Ricky! Laughing to herself, she knew even if her father stumped up the 50 odd grand of her education debt and released her from indenture, he would not be getting back the self-effacing dutifully dowdy daughter he asked to leave!

"Hey Wendy!" Startled from her day dream by Phil Groves' voice, she looked up as he said, "Run down to A shoot and yell at them until they pull their fingers out."

"Sure Phil." Wendy's grin of anticipation only got wider as she sensually strode out of the production offices. She giggled, "Hi," to 'Emma' as she passed the main desk. Wendy was getting to like the respect she was starting to get on the sets since Phil started sending her to dole out the bollockings. She was also enjoying the rest of the job she had been assigned, and would have quite happily served her indenture carrying on with it, but having seen how Groves worked, she knew she would not keep it unless she took a performer's contract!

Should she? The question seemed to always be there in her mind. There were times at night, as she floated in post orgasmic bliss on the edge of sleep, that Wendy felt she could watch the sides of her mind that were at war in her head. It was like watching a brewing storm as her Calvinist upbringing slowly coalesced into a saintly version of herself on one shoulder, while her desires produced a leather clad mistress figure on the other. Eventually, sleep would overwhelm her, and her mental questioning would lie dormant under the pressure of the following morning's tightly packed schedule, followed by the rush of an afternoon at work before exercise and dance classes. It was late evening before it resurfaced in her mind.

The opportunity to discuss her mental argument came towards the middle of her second week of real work, when she broke a nail and spent her lunch break at Susan's salon getting it fixed. As Susan worked on her nails, Wendy blurted out her confusions.

"What would I do if I was you," Susan said, after Wendy babbled about her mental twins. "Honestly?"

"Yeah."

"Well if I was you, I'd want to make some serious money"," Susan said dryly. "You're going to have to carry the baggage of having worked in the adult industry with you after you leave Groves, Wendy, and that will close a lot of doors." She waved at the varnishes. "Dark red or black?"

"Black," Wendy said. "So you think I should take the offer?"

"Yeah. I said the same to our Ricky, by the way," Susan added, preparing the replaced nails. "Sure, once you leave, you'll get any residual royalties accrued from what you make, but it won't be much, and to really be comfortable, you need to have a real career like Mel and Don are doing."

Wendy nodded. "Yeah, we're all thinking about that." Wendy pulled a face, "When we've got the time to think about things."

"Putting you through it, are they?" Susan pulled a face. "Sometimes I get really pissed off with what they do to you lot."

"Why?" Wendy asked.

"Well, they don't give you a chance to say 'no', and anyone who looks like they will gets sorted out by services."

"That's where Pete is!" Wendy said.

"Trust me on this, love, you don't want to go there!" Susan said. "Even if you just accept an IP5, it's better than services..." She started to explain and then clammed up saying, "I've already said too much. Look, Phil Groves might come over as a nice guy, but to him you're just merchandise. Now I'll admit he's a good boss for a pornographer, and if you play along with him, he will make you rich, but at the end of the day, he's still a bastard who sees you as a pay check, Wendy, and don't you for a moment forget it!"

Wendy wanted to know more but could see Susan would not explain any further, and instead asked, "So if I do what he wants, what could I be looking at earning?"

"Well, take Mel, for example. She paid her loans off last November, and is already well on her way to making a six-figure income. Now Mel does everything - performance, appearances and publicity, along with being something of a business polyglot, as she also script writes and dabbles in direction. That's why she gets all the perks, like a company Aston for a car and a riverside flat."

"Oh!" Wendy knew Mel was making good money, but not the perks or just how much.

"If I was you, I would follow her example and make a fortune. That way when you do quit, you'll have enough money to not need to worry about carrying the baggage of being a porn actress."

"And Emma?" Wendy asked.

Susan looked a little sick and said. "I hate myself for this, Wendy, but I told Ricky he should follow Mel's example that night at the party..."

"All the way?"

Susan nodded with tears of regret running down her cheeks. "That's why I hate myself. I'm actively helping Phil fucking Groves convince my brother to turn shemale!"

Even after chatting with Susan about it, the question still lingered in Wendy's mind as she joked and laughed with her new work friends at the Saturday night 'do.' The leather outfit Mel had selected for her seemed to amplify her blooming openly-sexual confidence.

The dinner conversation was animated, and more than a little kinky, but none of them noticed how strange their choice of topics was. It was good to see everyone socially, and as they relaxed, both Wendy and Emma were shocked at the changes in their friends.

"Hey there's Pet!" Jen said waving to him, and Don brought Pete over to the group.

Giving them a relieved smile, Pete seemed oblivious to how 'gay' he looked! Wearing a tiny pair of leather hot pants that had the pink pony tailed end of a butt plug hanging out of the back. With his glittering stud earrings and bleached hair, he looked and came across noticeably more effeminate as he walked up. He did not need the glittering Sissyboy motif on tight, pink, baby tee shirt that covered his chest to tell anyone what he was.

Sensing rather than hearing 'Emma's' "Oh," of surprise when Pete got close enough to see what he was wearing, Wendy knew exactly how 'she' was feeling when they saw the changes wrought in their formerly alpha male ex-rugby player friend. No doubt aware of the looks, Don's sat down beside Wendy and perched 'Pet' on his lap with no more than a ceremonial light tug on the leash attached to the collar about Pete's neck.

Wendy could see only a faint tinge of the loathing that Pete had to be feeling about himself as she looked into deep in his eyes. Astonished, she saw that 'Pet' had glittering pink sparkle on his eyelids and lips!

For her part, Wendy's jaw was almost on the table as Pet casually wrapped his arm around Don's neck, and hoping her eyes did not give her away, said. "Hello Petal, hi Don. How's your day been?"

Pete blushed brightly as Don said, "Fun. We had a lazy morning before we went for a run, and then went to settle a little wager my airhead boy was foolish enough to make at boxing the other night."

"Wager?" June asked curiously.

"Yeah, one that required the services of Emma's sister to get me a present. Show the nice ladies the present you have for me?"

Blushing even brighter, Pete opened his mouth and revealed a large gold ball in his tongue.

Wendy smiled, "I bet you cannot wait to try that out?"

Don grinned and said, "Answer her Pet?"

"Yeth, mith." Pete effeminately lisped.

"Mith?" Wendy looked blank for a second before saying. "You don't have to Miss me."

"Yes, he does." Don smirked, "You see, when I out-scored him three times, his forfeit was the piercing, and try enjoying letting me dress him up as I please of an evening." He laughed, "Like most sissyboy types, Petal bottled out when I offered him double or quits for a fourth round?"

"And the company let you?" Ricky asked, aghast.

"Petal said he liked to box, and I box. Since fighting is meaningless unless there is something at risk, I sweetened the competition to make sure Petal gave me his best. I offered him the chance to move to a single room and dress as he wanted outside hours and he said yes."

"What would have been the double?" Wendy asked.

Pete went white as Don grinned and said, "What I got tonight, my boy in my double bed."

With target weights and the need for all the 'artists' to look good on the camera, they all had separate 'food plans,' and Ricky was on the low protein options as the studio decided that if he did decide to perform, he would have to shed some muscle mass. "You know I'd love to be tucking into that." He nodded at the steak and eggs of the high-protein diet June was on, because the studio knew she had the kind of physique that could be made Amazonian, and had her essentially following the male exercise schedule, with power building weight work intended to develop her muscles.

Chatting with Karen, the dominatrix star of a very successful series of movies who was her mentor during her induction to the business, Wendy was carefully watching her 'group' interacting with their new flat-mates. She was struck by how different their body language was compared to the scared apprehensive group who crept in that first night a month earlier. Other than Pet, everyone looked genuinely at ease in the company of their new best friends. Because the club was open to anyone in the industry on Fridays and Saturday nights, it was always busy, and after dinner eventually everyone from the group was there, but instead of clustering together, they were scattered round in different knots of people.

Content to observe when Karen was pulled away, Wendy stood by the bar, sipping her drink while watching Emma/Ricky talking animatedly with Mel and another tranny performer. Having drifted over, she discovered it was a deep a discussion about whether the 'girl' should get her boobs done. As Emma could not see her, Wendy was astonished to hear 'her' ask if her companions thought she should go on hormones?

"Yeah," said the 'girl,' "But not until they ask you, Em, coz if you ask, you pay, while if the mangement asks, they pay and you get a upgrade in your pay scale. Always wait for them to ask."

"Sal's right, Emma"," Mel said. "Oh, and while we're on hormones, before you do go on them, make sure you bank some sperm in case you want kids later, coz if they hit you like they did me, you won't be fertile for long."

Overhearing this, Wendy was about to comment when she noticed Don sat behind her on his own. He was watching Pete get whirled round the dance floor by 'gay porn studs'. Wendy asked, "If it's not a rude question, Don, would you mind explaining how you've got so much freedom with making him do this and that?"

"The boss wants him playing in a production he's got in mind for me, and as I'm notorious for breaking the straightest of boys, he's content to let me do it my way - so long as I stay right side of the law." He smirked, "And Phil knows that once Petal's been pole dancing with my cock for a few weeks, he'll never look at a woman again."

"Oh." Wendy said, playing with the leash on her belt. "And the BDSM thing is part of that?"

"Yeah." Don grinned, "You'll note that none of his pants hide things when he gets a hard-on, making it impossible to deny that he's turned on by having to submit to me and the other 'bears'. This helps him in the long run to come to accept and enjoy the submissive attraction he feels for strong men, rather than hiding it like he has all these years. And," he gave her a very rude look as he added, "it's one hell of a turn on for me, as I really enjoy the trappings of the BDSM scene. Getting paid off screen to turn queer the pretty boy slut on my leash makes it even sweeter!"

"So you like S&M play?" Wendy asked.

"Oh yes, and so do you, judging my how your stroking that leash of yours!" Don laughed. "But no hooking that on my pretty boy; that boy is off limits to women, though I might let Emma have an on screen tilt with him later if she fancies it, and can play a domme shemale."

"She might at that!" Wendy laughed, teasing her leash as she looked at Pete.

Don tapped her hand saying, "If you want to leash a pet, you've got one of your own!"

"Oh?" Wendy said unable to hide the smile of anticipation that leapt to her lips. "Can I do that?"

"Of course you can," Don laughed. "You're tending to dom side, and if Emma's anything like most of the trans girls, she'll tend to the sub, so test the water by experimenting together."

"We have been," Wendy blushed. "But we were both virgins last month."

"Good," Don laughed. "Now you've got that out of the way, I'm sure you'll carry on fucking and sucking until you work it out."

"What's this thing in town next weekend?" Wendy asked, recalling something she had overheard in reception.

"Oh, it's the adult industry's annual fetish party. I'm taking Petal, although he does not know it yet, so please don't tell him," Don grinned, "The company's okayed me to take him with me, if I can get him to sign on the dotted line. A few good images of me with a bunny boi on my leash will make good publicity, and we'll get it, as I'm getting 'Property of Big Don' henna tramp-stamped on his back, and 'Masters Don's bitch-boi' on his ass!"

"Oh wow!" Wendy gasped wishing she could do the same to Emma!

"Well, if you get the green light off the shrinks for the two of you, and fancy it, I'm sure the boss will spring you tickets and a styling so you show Groves in the way the company want. The thing is, because of the number of photographers there and the release of images regulations, you'll have to both have signed performance contracts first. It's illegal to publish any images of indentured adult industry workers, unless you either have the signed image release consent of the person and their indenture holders, or they are on an indentured performer contract."

"As far as I know we've both been passed by the government shirks," Wendy said. "We won't get officially notified until Monday, but given how we have adapted and have said that we are interested in performance, I can't see them rejecting either of us now."

Don nodded. "So you're interested in going?"

"Yeah," Wendy said, "But I'm going to think about it."

"It's a big step, Wendy, but rewarding if you are willing," Don said.

"That's one of the big motivators," Wendy laughed, again seeing how the company was manipulating things to push new indentures into performing. "I know I've pretty much made up my mind that I'm going to perform, and the way I see it is, if I've going to be a porn actress, I might as well as jump in the deep end and aim for an early release. That way I'll still be fresh enough to have a few years left in me to grow a nest egg before I quit the business."

"It's what I'm doing," Don said. "I went into the business when I graduated to pay my debts the year before the repayment act came in, and I reckon that in a couple more years, I'll have made enough to quit and live the easy life running a café bar in the Canary Islands."

Again, Wendy was struck by how she was being exposed to all the advantages, while no one was mentioning downsides that Susan had told Ricky, like never quite being able to leave behind the stigma of being a 'porn actress,' and the risks of attracting the attentions of some freaky obsessive or a stalker. All the performers put a very possessive spin on being in the business and there had been a few occasions during the night when the preacher's kid in her had wanted to open her mouth and point out the obvious down sides to them!

Carefully weighing up both sides of the argument cemented Wendy's decision to become an adult industry actress. She knew her looks were marketable, and realised that if she went to the company and requested to sign, she would be able, to a degree, to control the kind of work she did, and having seen the kind of money and perks Mel was obviously earning was a big carrot!

Having drifted from group to group as they clustered at the bar, Wendy had got chatting to one of the production types who had given her such a hard time when they had first joined the company. While she had been chatting to him, she had also listened in on the surrounding conversations, and worked out that Phil Groves had a production starting that required clothed and topless background 'totty,' which Wendy immediately saw as an opportunity.

Later lying in bed, after coming down from her first orgasm of the evening, she told Ricky. "If the shrinks say I'm cleared for a performance contract on Monday, I'm going to tell personnel that I want it."

"What, why?" he gasped, sitting up feeling his false boobs bouncing on his chest. "I thought you were going to see what life as a non-performing indenture was like first."

"I was, but I was thinking tonight that even if I just do, say IP4 stills work to avoid having to skivvy, or full on kinky fuck-fests, I'll be tagged a porn star, and if I'm going to be stuck with that label, I might as well go the whole hog and aim for the big money."

"You know that, as you're legally Emma now, you're in the same boat," Wendy said after giving Ricky a moment to think about what she had said. "Because even if you decide the cost is too high, and turned your back on Emma, and ended up with the saddo's in the warehouse, by the time you have bought your name back and paid off your debts, Emma will have left a huge official footprint in your records."

"Yeah, our Sue said the same." Ricky said,. "when she pointed out that Groves had done it in such a way that I'll never be able to hide that I am transgendered. It will be there in my records forever that, while I was an indentured in the porn industry, my name and perceived gender was legally female."

"It's the same for all of us, just more obvious for you," Wendy said with a sad smile, "And being honest, love, if I was in your shoes, I'd think sod it and make enough money not to have to worry about any of that!"

"Our Sue said as much the other day when I was getting my hair done"," Rick said, rolling against her for a hug.

"How do you think she'll react if you do?" Wendy said rubbing her plugged buttocks against his satin clad groin.

"She thinks I should perform."

"So do it," Wendy giggled, "because then there's a chance we could go to this huge adult industry shindig in town next weekend, which sounds like it could be a fun way to get our faces known!"

"What on Earth's got into you?" Rick asked, kissing her neck.

"Nothing. Well, other than a desire to make an obscene amount of money in a short space of time," Wendy giggled, asking, "Are you with me girlie?"

"Probably, yeah," Rick said, "if the shrink says yes on Monday."

Even though their suitability was technically to be decided, Wendy assumed that they would pass, and next morning, she had a quiet word with her production friend, informing him that if the shrinks said yes, both herself and Emma would be prepared to accept a performance contract!

Sitting back in his office on Monday evening, Phil Groves looked over the six freshly-signed performance contracts with pleasure. He had winnowed through the available talent when this year's indenture graduate list had come out, and cherry-picked the best. Although he could not be sure how much they would earn him, he knew their combined profits would more than double what he had paid for their services.

Post script
Four years later.

It felt strange looking at her wrist and seeing it bare for the first time in four years, and Emma felt like she was a little undressed as she walked from the offices.

"Well?" Wendy said, grinning at her long-time lover as she slipped her arm about Emma's waist.

"I'm staying," Emma said, "And when you pay off next June, we can think about what to do next."

"I'll tell you what we are going to do, sweetie," Wendy said with a confident grin. Even though she might have still been indentured, she was still very much the dominant party in their relationship! "We're going to make an obscene amount of money before we call it a day, and join Mel in the sun."

"Sounds good to me!" Emma grinned, nodding to the gaggle of bemused looking fresh meat being escorted to the conference room. "Care to join me doing an induction?"

"No," Wendy giggled, flexing her muscular arm. "I don't want to scare them off!"

Giving her a quick kiss at the door, Emma walked into the conference room, making sure she flaunted her asset, and said, hopping on to the desk at the front, "Good morning everyone my name's Emma, and I'd like to welcome you to Groves."

It was clear from some of the faces that some of them recognised her, and looking round at the new intake of graduate indentures, she said with a friendly smile, recalling another group, "Now I can assure you that I know exactly how you are all feeling, because four years ago, I was sitting where you are, and trust me, if you are willing to work, you can make a good life for yourself in this business!"

The End

Peace Trish x.

up
64 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

What if someone

What if someone decided that it was to much and tried to end there indentured service by suicide what would the industry and government do about the deaths. Otherwise a good story with many elements of disbelief and people would choose not to get further education if they're doing poorly in school and feel that servitude wasn't something they could live with. I can see a lot of people leaving a country that passed a law like that.

Randi

Randi

What if?

elrodw's picture

I asked the same question. It turns out that Trish had asked herself the question as well. I know that would be the foundation of a good plot.

The story has a 1984 feel to it - a dystopian nightmare kind of government, where you can be bought and sold if you're in debt, and you have no say over your life. You surrender your very identity to whomever buys your debt, and they can coerce and even brainwash you into what THEY need, not what you want. In that sense, it's a rather nightmarish tale. It has that captivating feel of watching a slow-motion train wreck - you know what's coming, you know it's not going to have a good ending, and you can't stop looking - at least, to me it has that feel. It makes me very glad we have the 13th amendment prohibiting involuntary servitude here in the States - although, I wonder sometimes if that might someday be 'overlooked' if economic circumstances dictated.

I wondered about poor Pete - though he tested bi and submissive (according to one aspect of the story), it was clear he was being forced into a purely gay sissy-boy role. Note what Don said - after a while, he'd never want a woman again. Bi, my ass! He was being molded into pure gay. What if he hadn't wanted that? After being a gay sissy porn star, there would be almost no chance that he'd ever be able to have a relationship with a woman - assuming he ever broke through the brainwashing! What if he'd wanted children? A lot was forcibly taken from him, and he was left, like Emma, with no way to ever recover what he might have once had or wanted.

Captivating, in a nightmarish sort of way. Which is why I offered to Trish to do an edit and post it here.

Imagination is more important than knowledge
A. Einstein

Very Orwellian

And it might be intresting to Have my Jas as a submissive, though i think we are going to stay away from D/s for awhile

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Scary story in a lot of ways.

To have your own self, image, presentation, actions changed so much just because you were in debt. Also very good in the telling and showing how that could happen and did in this story. Disturbing and compelling all at once. Orwellian with a few twists thrown in. Wow.

Maggie

I'm torn here...

I find myself on both sides of the fence with this one. I did enjoy the Ricky/Emma situation as it closely resembled one of my youthful fantasies (well, all except for the porn-acting part :-) But I have to admit that I found the Pete/Petal part of this story to be deeply disturbing. But that's just me.
.
.

Driving profile 3_0.JPG
The girl in me. She's always there, occasionally
dreaming of being paid to be there.

excellent writing..

You are a very skilled writer. But that is one very long story without much in the way of excitement.

Your story has elements that

Your story has elements that I enjoy very much. It is well thought out and put together. Although the basis of the story line is not exactly to my taste, I believe that some reflection of reality always validates the motive of the art.