Identity Switch

Printer-friendly version

Identity Switch
By Terry Hansay

Mom, you want me to go where? You want me to go with this woman somewhere to change my identity? I know I am in trouble with the gang, but they wouldn’t kill me. All I have to do is leave town, Mom.

“Bob you are 16 years old. How will you leave town? I can’t move or take you to another state. You have to go with Mary, you have to save your life son” Mom said.

I was shaking, crying knowing Mom was right. But how could I leave with this lady, to change my identity and what does that really mean? Change what I thought?

I said ok after much crying, Mom signed some papers. I was going to pack a bag when Mary said, no we have to leave now and we have all the clothes you will ever need. We better go now out the back door.

Mom hugged me saying she would come visit me. Mom looked me in the face with a stern look saying, “Bob, you listen to Mary and do what she tells you to do. She will save you and I trust her with my baby”.

Out we went to the train station. We were on the train for days it seemed. Mary and I got along well. She was about 30 and very attractive, very sweet. She saw how nervous I was and gave me three different pills almost hourly and they really did calm me down. I liked the feeling they gave me. Plus she had me listen to an ipod and music all the time. She told me it would calm me down. Between the pills and the music I was so calm, Mary had to order me around.

We got onto a boat and were out at sea for many days it seemed with others. Mary explained this was a boat with other boys in my same predicament, going for help. Each boy had a “mother” helping the boys, like me.

Mary and I were ushered into a cabin together as she announced this was our bedroom for the cruise.

I thought, wow, I am going to sleep with her. Not sure this is right.

Just then another woman came in our cabin. Mary greeted her like she was her long lost lover. I was embarrassed to see them hug and kiss.

This woman, Betty, was gorgeous. Her figure was very shapely and her hair and makeup was perfect. She looked over at me and said, “Mary is this our new patient?”

“Yes, Betty he is all yours, he is ready”.

Fear struck my bones, ready for what I thought.

Betty grabbed my arm and sat me down and told me to look her in the eyes. For some reason I did just what she asked. All of a sudden I felt a shot in my neck and within second I was sleeping in the chair.

I could hear the two women talking telling me all these commands, orders. Telling me when I wake up I will be happy and will listen and follow their commands. I will enjoy being a girl and will want to dress and act just like the teen girl I wished to be.

I was scared not knowing what all that meant. I could not move as they gave me another couple of shots.

Betty said something and all of a sudden I was awake. I looked down and I was in a babydoll nightgown with a head of hair that any teen girl would die for. Mary hugged me saying, “Ann your are awake, look at me sweetie”.

I was awake feeling a little drugged but shocked seeing me in a girl’s nightgown. I tried to take it off but Mary popped in saying, “Ann be a good girl. Leave your pretty nightgown on and look at me. You do want to wear these pretty nighties don’t you Ann?”

My demeanor got so calm, I got so weak answering her, “Yes, Mary I do like this pretty nightgown, is this mine?”

“Yes, Ann this is yours. You will like wearing pretty clothes now right? Don’t you just love your new softer feminine look?”

My brain was fighting this, I knew something was wrong. How could I be wearing a girl’s nightgown? But all I could say was, “Yes, Mary I do love how soft my nightgown is, can I wear it again?”

“Ann, you can wear it the rest of your pretty new life. Plus tomorrow we will help you wear lots of pretty clothes. You will be the most beautiful girl at the school.

Girl? School? What does that mean, what school I thought?

I could not fight her. She gave something to put on saying, “Ann slip this pretty panty girdle on dear, and this will keep you under control giving you a cute feminine figure”.

Like magic, on her command I slipped on this tight thing. I tried to fight it, but she smiled saying what a good girl I was being and how much fun she was going to have dressing me up. Dressing me up, what am I a doll?

Betty said I was all set and that Mary should bring me by tomorrow for a tune up and to make sure he still takes his pills.

“Thank you Betty. I am sure Ann will love taking her pills since it will help her become the sweet girl she wants to be now. Right Ann, you do want to be a sweet teenage girl, right?”

I couldn’t believe what my mouth saying, “Yes, Mary I do want to be the most feminine girl possible. I sure hope you will help me be pretty and the sweatiest girl possible. I sure hope I can wear a pretty bra and have a figure just like yours Mary!”

Both Betty and Mary giggled saying, “He is so ready, he will be very easy to make our little girl, he is so sweet already”.

All I could do is smile as they said that. What is wrong with me?

Mary put me into bed telling me to get a good nights sleep. “Tomorrow will be a big day, a new day for you princess”.

I lay there in bed watching Mary undress. Wow, what a figure she had and her lingerie was gorgeous. My brain got so excited watching her slip into a nightgown much like mine. Seeing her at the makeup table removing her makeup and brush out her long gorgeous hair thinking will she make me do that tomorrow?

When she was done she came over to my bedside and gave me a little kiss saying, “Ann did you like watching me get undressed and doing my nightly beauty treatment? I know you would like to have a shapely figure like mine and to sit at a makeup table just like me. All will come in due time, we will have so much fun dear. You will make a wonderful girl. Now close your eyes and get your beauty sleep.

Like magic by her command, I close my eyes and could not open them. I knew then I was in her control. How will I get out of here?

The next morning was a real eye opener. As she woke up I was staring at her. We were in the same bed, so strange. She smiled saying how sweet I looked, gave me a quick kiss and told me not to move while she took a shower.

Like magic, I could not move. I tried to move and though I would escape while she was in the slower.

I knew now how my Mom was going to change my identity. These people were going to make me into a girl and no one will know Bob again. How did I ever get to this point?

Staring at her as she took off her nightgown and the again seeing her beautiful breasts. She is so beautiful I thought. Then she peeled off her panty girdle, like mine. I was blown away as she or should I say he exposed his man parts. Wow, Mary is a man. How could that be she is so beautiful and has the shape and demeanor of the most gorgeous woman I have every seen.

She knew I saw her as she turned and smiled saying, “See Ann you too can have a pretty figure like mine. We will help you with your dream”.

Wow, I was scared now. Seeing her walk into the bathroom with a figure, breasts and total demeanor of a gorgeous woman made me really nervous. Will this happen to me, how can they do this to me?

I could not believe I had sexual thoughts for her, wanting her sexually last night. Mary is a man, not a girl I thought. What is wrong with me?

She came out of the bathroom with her hair up in a towel and a towel around her breasts like any girl would. I could not believe my eyes when she took her towel off and stood there nude with her gorgeous figure and her little guy sticking out. Her penis was stiff, how strange.

With a big smile she put on her very pretty padded bra. She bent over and adjusting her girls into the cups as she called them. Then she got a soft silk glove and put some kind of liquid on it. What the heck is she doing with that glove?

She came over to my bedside, told me to keep my eyes open and watch, this is something you will do many mornings to help release your little guy.

She sat on the bedside and started stroking her penis. Within seconds she let out a huge emotion of relief and laid down in the bed next to me. “See Ann, we special girls have to release our bad boy so we can dress like proper young ladies. Now we can tuck our little guy away for the day. He won’t bother me all day now. Don’t worry I will teach you all this, it’s all part of our training for our special girls!”

She then stepped into her panty girdle like mine and adjusted herself. Now there was no sign of a penis on her, wow, it was gone.

She looked at me saying, “Ann, that was your first lesson of the day. You too will have to release yourself. Just one of the many feminine things we special girls enjoy doing.”

She giggled saying, now keep your eyes open and I will show you your morning beauty routines we girls must do to look pretty.

There I laid, could not move nor close my eyes as she got dressed, she did her makeup, set her hair. She sat on a chair next to our bed while she put on her nylons and hooking to her garters. “See Ann, this is so sexy, so much fun, our nylons give our legs a very shapely beautiful look, don’t you think sweetie?”

She stood up and walked to my bedside and said, “Ann feel my nylons, aren’t they soft. I know you will like wearing your shocking every day now, wouldn’t you dear?”

Like magic again, my hand went out and touched her leg. Her or his legs were so soft. He got such a big charge at getting dressed in front of me in all these feminine clothes. Was I headed in this direction?

She slipped on a silk robe and told me to get out of bed and take a shower. On command I got up and took a shower.

She reminded me when I go potty I need to sit down each and every time now. Like the young lady I am, she told me she never wants to see me standing. “You’re a girl now and you need to act like a lady, all the time, got it?”, Mary said.

Like magic, with no control I said, “Yes, Ann I understand, I will sit all the time now”.

Mary was doing her makeup as I came out of the shower. “Would my new girl like some of this pretty pink lipstick? The pink shade is so yummy!”

My mouth took control saying, “Yes, Mary I would love to have your lipstick on my pretty lips.” Where the heck did that come from? How could I want lipstick on me?

She stood up and giggled while she put the soft lipstick on me saying how cute I looked. The color is perfect for my lips she proclaimed. “Look in the mirror Ann, does my baby like her new look?” Mary asked.

Again my words jumped out of my mouth, “Oh Mary I love the color. Pink makes my lips look so soft and feminine. Can I wear this color every day?”

Mary gave me a hug saying how proud she is of me and how easy it will be to feminize me.

All I could do was smile and stand there thinking what is wrong with me, run, run, run!!!

She handed me my panty girdle, this time with garters. Like magic I pulled it on and tucked my little guy away. I saw her take out the glove. Fear struck my body thinking she was going to stroke my penis to release me.

“Ann, please pull down your girdle. Remember what I showed you. Step over here and give me your little guy. He needs to be released. You silly girl, you must have forgot!”

I stood there as she stroked my penis. With her big smile she asked me how I liked this and that tomorrow I would handle this myself, one of my new feminine task.

“Oh my that did not take long Ann. You are a very sensitive girl I can see. You are so sweet dear. I hope you liked that. I think you did”.

I could not talk as she wiped up my penis and told me to pull up my panties and girdle.
I really liked the glove thing. I got all excited as I released my juices and I think Mary saw my pleasure.

“I think my sweet pea likes her morning routine. You are so sweet Ann”!

She then taught me how to put on my nylons and hook my garters. All I could think is that this is taking so long to get dressed. I can’t do this every day.

“Ann you look so sweet hooking your garters. Don’t you just love the little flower on your garter straps? You need practice hooking them dear. Don’t worry we will have time to practice since you will be wearing nylons every day now, so sweet!”

“Ann come over here. I have a surprise for my girl, your first training bra. I bet you are so excited; here look how pretty your first bra is. Pretty flowers all over the cups and right in the center a very pretty pink flower. You will remember your first bra the rest of your life Ann. Here slip on the straps, I will hook the back. Perfect, what a sweet fit for my new girl”.

I looked in the mirror, I could not believe this person looking at me. Pink lipstick, panty girdle with nylons, tons of hair and a pink lacey training bra. This could not be me.

“Ann you look so sweet. Soon you will want a padded bra I would bet since you do want a shapely figure, right dear?”

I could not answer. Mary repeated the question and told me to answer her.

My mouth uncontrollably answered her…. “Oh Mary, I would so love to wear a padded bra. May I wear a padded bra now?”

“Oh sweetie, you are begging me to wear a padded bra? You are becoming such a sweet little girl. Your figure development will come in due time dear. This will take time and you will be so excited as you develop your little teen boobs. As you can see, my breasts are very shapely I just love them. Yours will be just as nice some day, I promise. When I was younger like you I dreamed of have large breasts and wearing a pretty padded bra. Now look at me Ann, I have my soft shapely breasts, which I always wanted. Isn’t this just so much fun?”

I was trembling; fear was taking over my body but I could not move, could not escape. I was doomed. I will have breasts as big as her, how can that happen to me, a boy?

She finished getting me dressed. Combed out my long thick hair putting in this huge pink lacey bow in my hair. Could not figure out where my girly hair came from. She put little more makeup on me giggling all the way saying how cute I was.

Then came the dress. We both had matching dresses. Very feminine pink lace short dresses. We looked like twins. Looking in the mirror I could see the straps of my bra, I looked so girly, how could this be happening to me? She gave me pink Mary Jane shoes saying how much she likes these shoes for teenage girls like me. These had a little heel on them. Was strange standing in girl’s shoes.

“Ann you look so cute. Betty will just love your outfit”.

Mary gave be a peck on the chick as she handed me a purse saying I will have to carry this now the rest of my life, so cute.

Off we went for breakfast.

While walking to breakfast I did not like my tight girdle and bra. I started picking at my girdle complaining it was to tight and my bra was hurting me. Mary stopped in the hall and said, “Ann your lingerie is just fine. They are not tight, that is the way it is. We are shaping your new figure and you will enjoy your new bra and girdle in due time. We girls all put up with theses fashions to look good. Now stop complaining and get use to your new underwear”.

I thought I was going to cry. Here I was wearing all these girly clothes, my hips were out of control swaying all over the place and these little high heels were a pain to walk in with this purse swinging all over the place. Looking down at my chest seeing my bra under the feminine dress made me crazy, but I could not do anything about it seemed.

Mary gave me a hug saying, “Ann, relax, don’t fight your new life, you have to change, you will change, just enjoy the journey”.

I could not believe the dining room. There must have been 30 girls or are they boys all in the same pink lace dress I was wearing. Like uniforms for everyone. Mary guided me to our table as I was about to faint. We sat at a table with other girls or they could be boys. No one talked. I got up enough courage and said, “help”.

Mary whispered in my ear, “Ann please do not speak. You are being a bad girl. Only talk when a matron talks to you. These other girls are just like you, they will not speak until told to. Now be a good girl and eat your breakfast.

I felt so helpless. Staring at these other boys in the same dresses made me want to throw up. I was getting sick. I had to figure a way to get off this boat and free myself from this girly world.

Bette got up and spoke to all of us saying we were all traveling to a special island for extensive training in our new life. She assured us that the staff here has helped many young men become the young ladies they deserved. She encouraged all of us not to fight your gender reassignment and to accept our new life. There was no turning back now.

I heard those words and I tried to stand up, as did several other boys. But we did not get far, maybe two steps when we were brought back and told to sit down. I could not get away.

Mary whispered in my ear and like magic I was back in her full control.

Breakfast was very strange no one talked. Betty came over to our table saying to the matrons, “I see we had some problems at this table. I think after breakfast you should take these girls to therapy for an adjustment”.

Fear struck my body hearing I needed a adjustment. What is an adjustment? Mary agreed and soon we were in some doctor’s office sitting in a chair strapping me in tight. This nurse put headphone on me and smiled saying, “Don’t worry sweetie, this will not hurt. You might even love your new mind”.

I started crying, as the nurse whipped my tears away saying, “Just sit back sweetie and listen to your new life, you look so sweet in your new dress”.

Next thing I knew I was in what Mary called a recovery bed. She whispered something in my ear and a total calm sensation came over me. Like magic I was smiling and hugging Mary saying how good I felt.

Mary grabbed my hand and took me back to our cabin. It was strange but I felt really good, happy, loving this dress I had on. “Ann you seem to be much happier now with your adjustment, I hope you are accepting your new life and will try to be the sweetest girl possible”.

I really felt good and said, “Mary I do feel good. What happened back there in the doctor’s office? I just love this dress now and I feel very girly and feminine. Am I ok, am I still a boy?”

“Ann, you are a beautiful girl now, remember you do not want to be a boy any longer. We will help you develop into the sweetest girl and I know you will be happy as a girl”.

Back in our cabin Mary told me we had to pack since the boat would be docking at the island soon. I tried to figure out where we were but she would not say.

We were waiting to dock as she asked if I would like some more pretty makeup before docking. For some reason I got all excited, strange and jumped up to sit at the makeup table begging her to put “lots” of makeup on me asking to make me the prettiest girl possible.

Wow… I could not resist all these feminine thoughts. That doctor must have really did something to my brain.

Mary applied makeup as I watch. I was so content, so excited watching my face change.

Mary put large dangling earrings on me. Felt so strange having something on my ears.

“Ann how do you like those pretty earring’s. They look so sweet on you dear. What do you think my pretty girl”, Mary asked.

“I love my new look”, I said.

“Good sweetie, since you will have to use all these pretty makeup tricks everyday now. I am sure you will just love being so so pretty now”.

My brain must really be twisted. Here I was all excited about wearing makeup, earrings a training bra, and this pink lacey dress when I knew I was a boy.

Chapter 2

The ship docked and we all got off the boat. All of us were ushered to a dorm type setting. Mary and I had our own large suite connect to a nice living room, kitchen with 6 other rooms attached to it. There were all these other “girls” in the large suite.

We unpacked the little Mary and I had as Mary said we needed to go out in the living room for a sorority meeting. She grabbed my hand pulling me out saying, “Ann before leaving your room you must always check your makeup”. Wow, I thought I have so much to learn as Mary is applying more markup and lipstick to me.

Out in our living room were the girls or boys all in the same pink dresses. We sat there for 10-15 minutes and nothing was happening. One matron told us to sit up and keep her legs together. Strange, we all sat up and check out each other’s girlish appearance.

The door opened and in walked this gorgeous shapely woman. She was in charge for sure. I was nervous.

“Welcome girls to the start of your new life. You bad boys have been sent here to change your identity and basically save your life. Back home you were in trouble and your identity and demeanor needs to be change. Our school here will do that for you. You can see already you girls are well on your way to changing your identity.

Your brains have been changed and we control your every movement. We are on an island so there is no way off, you can’t escape from us. You will be here for as long as it takes to make you the most feminine girls possible. When we are done with you, you will not remember being a boy and will be so excited being pretty girls. We know how to guide you into your new world. We know in the end you will love your new identity”.

“Ok, girls lets get started. Each of you come over here and sit in a circle and let’s get to know each other. Remember, be nice and sweet, you are all here for the same reason and each of you can help one another. Remember, girls are sweet loving caring people”.

Like magic I stood up and sat with the other “girls”. We all had to give our past story plus how much we liked wearing a dress. Wow, this was an icebreaker. For some reason I raised my hand asking to go first. I spilled my story and ended up saying how much I liked dresses now. Where did that come from?

The other five boys all had the same type story. They too were brainwashed and all excited to become girls and wear pretty clothes. One boy started talking about boys and the matrons stepped in quickly saying that boys are not something we will discuss just now. We have lots more to learn about being a girl before we get to boy talk.

Deep down I was thinking how could I talk about boys? I am having a hard enough time thinking about being a girl, wearing a bra and girdle and this tight fitting dress.

One of the matrons explained we were all in the same boat. We all had to change our identity because of things we did wrong back home. She explained by the time this school is done with us, we will not even remember we were once boys and we will no longer get in trouble.

The head matron got up to say we would all be going next door to our classroom for our first class. She encouraged us all to accept our new lifestyle and to learn as much as we can. Our new feminine world will be very exciting and they will help us all develop our skills to be that of fashionable cute teen girls.

I got nervous, started to cry as did of the other boys but knew I could not run. I tried to get my brain to run, but all I could think about was how pretty my matron’s dress was and if I could wear a dress like hers. My brain was really under their control.

All of us paraded into the classroom not saying a word. We were all afraid of what was next. The room was so pretty, very feminine with soft couches, flowers everywhere.

One of the matrons introduced the teacher as Miss Mary. She was like the other staff very gorgeous and shapely. Was she a man too?

With a huge smile and perky attitude she announced we would be learning everything a girl would want to know to develop their feminine figure. Everything from girly exercises to wearing the right foundations.

I thought to myself what is a foundation. But I knew they would teach me soon.

The lights dimmed and on came a movie about how a teen girl develops into a lovely woman. I could not believe I was being taught how I would develop a girlish figure.

The movie showed how a teen develops their figure over her teen years. How girls love their first training bras and showing off their developing figure. How a menstrual cycle will affect our lives. How we will become very sweet and soft.

Several of the students started crying. I was sick to my stomach.

The lights came on and Miss Mary said it was now ok for us girls to open up and talk with each other. She said we need to open up our feelings. She gave us permission to talk.

One boy raised his hand and asked if he would develop breasts?

Miss Mary smiled and said, “Yes, of course Melissa”. All you girls have been given medicine to develop beautiful breasts. You will all have beautiful figures when you leave here as girls.

Melissa started crying saying, “no, no, no I can’t have breasts”.

Miss Mary smiled and said, “Girls, Melissa is a little emotional now and that is to be expected. You all are on lots of medicine to help you adjust. Adjust into pretty little girls. All will be ok, you will all see, trust us!”

Miss Mary went on to say all us girls would start wearing big girls bras soon. To help us prepare for your new figure you will be measured for breast implants today. We want all our girls to have sweet perky breasts in your new bras.

She explained that our pretty new bras would be the focal point of our girlhood. Your tight bras will be a consent reminder of our femininity and your acceptance into womanhood. I am sure you all will love wearing a pretty bra just like me”.

Oh, my gosh, is Miss Mary a boy? How could she be, she is so beautiful and has a very feminine figure. Is this what I will look like?

Miss Mary had another matron join her to show how we girls will be measured for bra.

The matron took her dress off, stand in her bra and girdle like there was nothing wrong undressing right in front all of us. She had a large bustline. I could not take my eyes off her.

I could not believe what they were showing us. How the tape measure goes around her chest and how to figure our bra size. She also explained when we get our big girl bras we will be fitted with breast inserts so that we start off right away with a sweet teen figure. She said it is very important for us new girls to have a pretty shape and a sweet feminine boob bounce so that we are always reminded we are teen girls. Every step will give you what we call boob bounce, a constant reminder of your femininity, so sweet. Like us, you all will come to love your “boob bounce”.

I was shutting down. I could not handle this. I fainted and fell over. Next thing I knew I was back in my bedroom with Mary, my matron.

“Oh Ann you blacked out in the classroom. Must have been too much for you to handle. I do know this girly stuff can get to be a bit overwhelming. Don’t worry we will help you each step of your new way. Remember, if I can change so can to!”

Chapter Three

The next day came quickly. I woke up in a very pretty nightgown, very soft. I was feeling how soft it was, thinking how nice it felt as Mary saw my pleasure. She said, “Ann, do you like your new nightgown? I love your bra cups, sweet support for your girls. Aren’t they so soft, I just love mine!”

I asked Mary, “You keep talking about our girls, like your boobs are your girls”?

“Yes, Ann, we girls refer to our boobs as our girls. We want to keep our girls supported and happy. Your figure is very important, in your new life. You will see, you have beautiful girls developing”.

I could not believe all I was hearing … boobs, figures, support for my chest. How do girls do all this?

After my shower she held out my training bra and girdle. “Mary, do I really have to wear those. They feel so strange on me and I don’t need a bra anyhow. I have nothing to support as you say”.

“Ann, you know you have to wear a bra now. You will wear a pretty bra the rest of your life. You have to get use to the feelings of wearing a pretty bra. Plus today you will find out just how much you will need a bra to support your new perky breasts. So here put on your bra and girdle. Be happy you can wear these pretty clothes.”

Like magic, I heard her command and I took the training bra and slipped it on. Naturally I had a hard time hooking the clips in the back. Mary giggled saying I would get better at hooking my bras with practice.

Mary was so proud of me saying how pretty I looked.

As I was pulling on my tight girdle she reminded me that I have to release my little guy, like she taught me. I got all shy as she handed me the glove.

I didn’t want to tell her but I liked playing with my little guy with that soft glove. After my morning routine I was so relaxed, felt so good. I pulled on my girdle with a big smile and hooked my nylons.

“Looks like my little girl likes her new morning dress up routine”, Mary said.

She then put some makeup on me like yesterday and the pink lipstick I didn’t like.

We both slipped on matching dresses again. I thought this must be the uniform of the day. She gave me new shoes with a little high heel. I looked at her saying, “how can I walk in these?”

“Put them on sweetie and she handed me a purse with a big smile saying, “Don’t forget your earrings too sweetie”.

After breakfast we were ushered back to the school. This time we went to what looked like a store. Looks like a Victoria Secret store. I froze at the door as Mary guided me into the sea of bras and girdles.

“Ann, don’t you just love all the pretty lingerie here. You have so much to learn about all the different bras, so much fun. I just love this bra here. I am wearing this push-up padded bra now. Look at my perky figure, don’t you just love my shape. Bet you would like to have a pretty bustline like me? Someday Ann you will have a real figure like mine. Isn’t that exciting?”

I was taken into the back room to get measure. The girl asked me to measure myself to see if I was listening yesterday during our class. I could not do it, I was so nervous. The clerks smiled and said it was ok I’ll measure you, first time jitters is so like our teen girls “in training”.

Mary told me to take my dress and training bra off. As commanded I did. “Ann, it’s ok sweetie, you can be happy, smile, and we wouldn’t hurt you. You are here to start your figure development, you will be so so happy when we are done, trust me”.

As her command, I smiled as the clerks glued breasts on my chest. Tears came down my cheeks as they strapped a padded bra around my chest and I now had two large breasts protruding out. It felt so strange, like mountains on my chest.

“Ann is that tears of happiness I see, sweetie? I know this is very exciting for you. Looks like you are so happy, so sweet”.

I looked in the mirror, there I was in this lacey feminine padded bra and I actually had breast now. How could this be? The breasts looked so real and heavy I thought.

I was fitted for several bras, all-in-one-bra, more girdles, and slips, more panties matching my bras. I was overwhelmed at all the lingerie they were fitting me for. I could not believe I would be wearing all these girly clothes.

They slipped my dress back on me and wow, did I have a chest now. I could not believe how big my chest was. My girlfriend back home didn’t even have a chest this big. With fear in my eyes I asked Mary if this was right.

“Oh, silly girl, of course your figure is perfect. Plus in time you will develop your figure, and have real boobs, so much fun. You will get use to looking down seeing your pretty new figure, we all need time to adjust, but trust me you will love the feminine look and the bounce you now have. Your new bra size is a 32B, remember that Ann”.

As we walking with all my new clothes, my chest was bouncing. This felt so strange, like my new breasts would fall off. I held one of my breasts thinking they would bounce less.

“Silly girl, no need to hold your boobs. The bounce you are experiencing is natural. You will get use to the feminine bounce and enjoy the feeling, it’s so feminine. Now don’t play with your chest, it’s not ladylike to hold your boobs up. Your breasts will not fall off Ann, you silly girl”.

Listen to her, saying I have boobs. What is going on here?

“Mary why are you doing this to me?”

“Ann did you forget you and your Mom agreed you had to leave the country and change your identity because of the gang was looking for you. You were a bad boy, in trouble. You knew this”.

“Yes, but I didn’t think you would make me into a girl, give me boobies and brainwash me into thinking I was a girl”.

“Ann, we adjust your thought process to be feminine to help you accept your change. We knew it would be hard if you didn’t have our help”.

“I don’t think I want to keep doing this. I want to leave”.

“Ann you can’t leave. We are too far into our process to change back. You agreed to change your identity, please be a good girl now and lets get you some help”.

Back at the room I was crying as Mary was on the phone talking to someone. She announced we needed to go see the doctor right away. Oh, no I don’t like that doctor, now what?

We got to the doctors office and two nurses were smiling waiting for us. I thought this does not look good as they took me into a back room and told me to strip down to my bra and girdle. As normal I did as they commanded. All these women seem to have control over me.

They put me in a very comfortable chair and strapped me in. I got scared I could not move.

“Ann, be calm you need to have an adjustment since you are fighting your training. We will take very good care of you and when we are done, you will be the girl you always wanted to me”, the nurse said.

Mary and the doctor came in as the doctor put a pacifier in my mouth. Fear struck me and tears came rolling out of my eyes. Mary wiped my face, and gave me a kiss on the chick saying, “Ann don’t worry sweetie this will not hurt. Don’t fight our help. You will be a precious sweet girl in no time I promise. There is no turning back now”.

The doctor gave me two shots and they put headphones on my ears and reclined the chair and told me to go to sleep.

I think I heard the doctor say, “Ann needs the full dose of treatment nurse. Ann is resisting the treatments and she needs the full treatment this time.”

I knew then I was finished. Mary whispered in my ear, “Sweetie close your eyes and when you wake up you WILL be the new girl you always wanted to be”.

Chapter Four

I woke up back in my bedroom with Mary. I felt really good, calm. I sat up in bed and asked if everything was all right.

Just then I heard my new voice. What the heck? I had the voice of a sweet teenage girl, so feminine sounding. I covered my mouth in shock.

“Ann don’t worry. We fixed your voice and now you sound just like your new look, a sweet teenage girl. Don’t you just love your new high voice?”

For some reason I said, “Yes I do Mary. I really do like my new voice and look you painted my nails”.

“Yes, we did sweetie, isn’t the color lovely for such a pretty girl?”

“Mary, not sure how you did all this, but I think I really like my new feminine look. I think I will like being a girl now. Whatever treatment the doctor gave me I think it worked. I am feeling really good, I think I can handle being a girl now”.

Ann came over to hug me saying, “Ann, you are to precious, we will have so much fun. I love teaching young girls like you their new life… life being a sweet pretty girl”.

After my shower all seemed so different. I seemed so much more relaxed putting on my bra, girdle and nylons. I seemed to enjoy trying to apply my own makeup. I even asked Mary if I could re-do my finger nail polish to pink like my lipstick.

I really liked being a girl I told Mary. I knew I was a boy but could not remember why I was here.

Today Mary said we would be going to her beauty salon to have the works. I will be taught hair styling and new makeup tricks and if I was a good girl they might put extensions on my nails.

Pleasure came over my face as Mary hugged me saying I was becoming the most precious girl. I felt good; I even hugged her back and thanked her.

Off we went to the beauty salon. While walking I had a new bounce to my step and Mary saw my new joy.

“Ann, you are swing your purse and walking so well in your new high heels, like you have been walking in heels for years. You look so cute!”

“Mary, for some reason I feel really good. You were right; I will have fun being a girl. I love my boobie bounce now, it feels so sexy”.

Mary grabbed my hand and we walked down the hall hand in hand like two schoolgirls having so much fun.

In the salon we had so much fun. We both had our hair done. Mine was colored and cut. They taught me how to set my hair each night. They showed me how to paint my nails so pretty and the makeup classes were so much fun.

They even shaped my eyebrows. I just love them.

I must like my new feminine voice I never stopped talking. One of the girls doing my hair commented how sweet I was and asked if we could hang out together.

That invitation sounded strange so I looked at Mary for approval. She knotted her head in approval. Wow, this was strange, I have a new friend. My hairdresser.

Mary announced we would stop by the Beach House for a new swimsuit. I got so excited saying to her, can I buy a bikini suit with pretty support cups?

“Ann, you are such a sweetheart. Of course we can buy you a bikini with pretty cups. You will look so sweet, so so sexy!”

Not sure why I was so excited about buying a girls bathing suit but I was. I could not believe all the different suits they had. I was so proud of myself when the clerk asked me what size I was. I told her 34B, I remembered my bra size. The clerk and Mary giggled saying that was so sweet and took me over to a display of suits.

She held several suits up, with fear in my eyes as I looked at Mary saying, “There is nothing to these suits. Looking down there is going to cover up my little guy. He will show wouldn’t he?

The girls laughed saying they have just the garment to make my little guy disappear. Saying I will be just fine and I will look like any other girl on the beach.

Wow, I was excited to hear they could make my penis disappear, I hope!

Mary and clerk took me into the dressing room and we slipped on the first suit. Wow, it was cute. The cups were underwired and held my chest up high. Then came this mini girdle as I called it and yes, it did make my penis disappear.

I looked up after inspecting between my legs saying, “you were right, he is gone.” I pulled on my bottoms and sure enough I looked like any other girl.

“Ann, that mini-girdle as you call it is a gaff. The gaff is made just for you to hide your little guy. Doesn’t it work well?”

I started jumping up and down like a little girl, so excited. What was up with this? Mary told the clerk, “I think my little girl likes her gaff and new look, isn’t she so cute in her first bikini?”

I asked if I could wear the gaff all the time to make my little guy disappear?

Mary had me try on other suits. One had a little skirt around the bottom, really did hide my little guy even if it did show.

I looked at my cups holding my breasts seeing a gap and asked Mary, “What is wrong, I am not filling out this B cup suit. I thought my bra size was a B cup?”

The clerk said every top or suit you try on would be different. I have a little help to fill out your cups. I know you don’t want to wear an A cup suit, do you now dear? Girls don’t want to get smaller breasts!”, the clerk giggled.

She brought out something and slid them into my cups. Like magic my cups were filled and protruding out much more to my excitement. They worked and I look so good I thought. I asked if I could wear the insert pads all the time.

“Silly girl, you can, they are yours. Anytime you think you need a little extra padding up there, slip them in. They do look nice, gives you very pretty perky curves”.

“Ann we have to get going, I have a surprise for you tonight”.

I asked if I could wear my bikini back to our room. “You silly girl, no you can’t. You can’t walk through the halls in your bathing suit. Now lets buy this suit and get dressed. You can leave on your new gaff if you like sweetie”.

After dinner Mary and I went to the dress shop. I always like going to the beautiful dress shop now. All the dresses are so feminine, so pretty, I just love them.

Mary took me to the dressing room lounge and sat me down. I got nervous, as she was so serious.

“Ann, I have some exciting news for you. Friday your Mom will come to visit you for a day. She is so excited to see you and see how you have changed”.

I didn’t know what to think. With Mary’s big smile and excitement I think I felt ok. I was happy but not sure I was ready to see my Mom.

“Mary do you think she will like my new look? Do you think she expects me to be so girly? I have really changed and I am not sure she will know me”, I said.

Mary hugged me saying, “Ann you are so ready. Your Mom loves you and she will absolutely love your new look and demeanor. You are now such a sweet happy girl, I know she will be so proud of you”.

I started crying, crying with joy. Thinking how I have changed so so much.

Mary jumped up saying lets have some girly fun and try on some pretty dresses for your Mom’s homecoming!

I tried on several ultra feminine dresses. They all felt so good. Mary pulled out my all-in-one corset we bought the other day. I was dreaming about this beautiful corset. Mary saw my excitement talk about it. I really liked wearing it even though it was very tight and shaped my body in so many ways.

“Ann you will need this corset for your next dress. Lets go in the back dressing room and I will help you slip it on”.

She was right I needed help. Wow, this corset gave me a very feminine figure. After being “poured” into it, I was amazed at how big my boobies were now. They were huge, padded cups and very pointed. My hands held the cups up as I showed much confusion in my face. Thinking why is my chest so so much bigger now and pointed. Not sure I understand this shape.

“Ann, this corset gives you the classic pretty 1950 figure look. This next dress is design for you to wear this fashion corset and to have a very sexy figure. How do you like your figure in this old time corset?”

“Mary, I am not sure. My chest is so big and pointed. I am not sure I like the 1950’s look. Plus this corset feels very strange. With these large breasts, I can’t see my feet”.

“Oh Ann, you look dreamy, you will get use to having a shapely chest, its so much fun. We old fashion girls love big breasts and showing them off”.

The clerk handed Mary pads she inserted into my bra cups saying, “Girl you need a little extra help in this fashion corset. My cups did fill out, much like when I added the pads to my bikini bathing suit.

The girls giggled admiring my bustline saying, “See we girls have tricks. Sometimes we girls need a little extra help up there filling out our figure. You look so pretty Ann”.

The clerk then slipped over my head a full slip and then the Southern Belle dress as she called it. Wow, it was very feminine, very lacey. A huge pink bow just under my breasts to again show off my big bustline. I commented to Mary how soft the slip was, I really liked it.

After zipping me in this tight fitting dress, both stepped back proclaim how beautiful I look. Saying this dress was just the pretty look for your new life.

Mary said this was the dress, saying, “Your Mom will just love it. It shows off your new figure beautifully, you should be so proud Ann!”

After slipping on high heels and spinning around looking in all the mirrors, I guess I liked it. With Mary’s excitement I knew I had no choice. This was the dress I would wear to meet my Mom.

The clerk said they need to do some alterations and the dress would be ready tomorrow afternoon. Plus she told Mary I needed different colored sheer nylons for this dress. Both agreed. I thought my nylons were just fine, but then what do I know, my brain still is thinking in the boy mode somewhat.

While getting out of the dress, Mary told me to leave on my corset. I need to get use to the new look and feel. I could hardly slip on my dress I wore here. My chest was popping out and couldn’t handle buttoning the front of my dress.

Both girls laughed saying, “Mary pull tighter, you can do it. You look so shapely in this corset. I bet you would love to find a bra in this pointed 1950 look, wouldn’t you Ann”.

I didn’t know what to say. My bustline was now so girly, so pointed. I looked very different. But my bustline did look nice I think I liked it. Strange?!

I looked at Mary asking, “do they make bras like this, with the pointed cups. I think I like this feminine look”.

“Oh, Ann, you are so sweet. Yes, it does give you a pretty look. So different than today rounded flat bustline look. Yes, they do have that 1950 bra for us girls. I often wear them. We will get you a very pretty fashion bra. I think you would like that”, Mary said.

Back in our dorm area in the living room I saw three other “girls” in the same 1950 figure look. One said to me as I sat down, “Don’t you just love these all-in-one corsets? They make our figures so pretty, so shapely, just love them”.

Not sure why, but I agreed with her. Mary hugged me saying, “See other girls have your same pretty figure. You are in good company girls”!

The next day we tried out my new bikini bath suit. Wow, I felt nude walking down to the pool. Mary also bought me a beach wrap up and sandals, but still felt undressed. I was surprise to see at the pool all the other girls in bikinis. I then felt good being in my bikini. Plus thankful I put in my inserts to fill out my cups. One girl didn’t have padding and her cups look like she needs some extra help. Strange, I felt good about my bustline now seeing that girl. Wow, I must really be changing.

We spend much of the day at the pool. For some reason several of “us girls” had a ball talking, giggling, just having a fun time talking about girly things. I told myself this is fun, never had these kinds of fun times when I was a boy.

After lunch one of our teachers came out to the pool and gave us girls a lesson on nail polish and had us practice re-doing our toenails and fingernails. We all had a fun time, so much so I didn’t want to leave as Mary said we had to go for my dress fitting.

I guess like teenage girls do, they asked me about my special dress. I told the girls my Mom was coming and I was fitted for a pretty dress. They all got excited saying they were being fitted for the same dress because their Moms were also coming. All were excited saying how much they loved the new all-in-one corset they had to wear.

I guess we were all wearing the same Southern Belle dresses for our Mom’s homecoming.

One of the girls, Sally told the group how much she liked the corset and the 50’s look. Her bikini looked the same, pointed cups, old fashion, very shapely. Even had bottom looking old, like a girdle. I thought she to must have her gaff on too, no sign of her little guy either.

Mary said it was time to go, like magic I stood up and hugged the other girls, saying goodbye. All of them wished me a fun time at my dress fitting. Strange but the hugging all the girls felt so natural, so nice, so girly.

Back in the room, Mary told me to put on my corset, nylons, and my special high heels. She gave me a full-length slip. I said I did not need another thing to wear. She looked at me with a smile and said, “Ann, please put on your slip remember you loved the feeling yesterday and it will help with your dress, trust me, do it now, we are late. You liked wearing the slip yesterday”. Like magic I did as told and yes it was so soft.

She was right; I did wear a slip yesterday. I thought it was a thin soft dress but I loved the feeling. Why did I not remember that? Oh well….

Again had a hard time closing my dress since my bustline was so much bigger in this corset. This time I did get all the buttons closed.

Out we walked as Mary sent me back to get my purse. “Ann, you must always carry your purse, please try to remember. Girls need their purses.”

In the dress shop, they were ready for me. Back in the dressing room they all liked my slip and how pretty I looked. I thought, I look pretty in a slip? Its just underwear! Oh, well, must be a girly thing I thought.

The dress was perfect, so tight and really really showing off my figure. I guess this is what they want. How could I ever NOT think I was a girl in the dress?

The dress was short so teaching me how to sit and keep my legs together like a lady was important girly thing I learned. One of the clerk commented that my garters might show. They had a fix for that as they lifted my dress and adjusted my garters. I had no idea what they were doing. I just stood there as they “fixed me”.

The Sothern Belle dress was perfect. Mary had me wear the dress back to our room. Wow, it was different walking in this dress. Looking down, my chest was out there, the dress was tight to my hips making them sway and the click of the heels said all girl walking here. Strange but I liked all the different feelings, swing my hips and purse with a big smile.

Back in our bedroom Mary explained the next couple of days before Mom comes, I had much to learn and practice.

She held my hands with a very serious face asking me, “Ann tell me how you are really feeling about your identity change. Can you accept your change; are you happy with the change? Please tell me the truth!”

Tears rolled down my face as I said, “Mary, early on I could not understand why I needed to be so much a girl. Why would my Mom do this to me? But with your help and your medicine, I have come to understand my change was necessary. I have embraced my change these last couple of days. You have been so sweet and the other girls so helpful, I have come not to fear being a girl but to enjoy being a girl. I think I might even enjoy being a girl now more than a boy. I love all the soft clothes, except the tight girdles and bras, but the dresses, nightgowns, now this slip is so wonderful, so comfortable; I think I just love my new life.

Mary hugged me saying, “Ann I sure hope those tears are joyful tears, happy tears, because I think you have transitioned so beautifully into a sweet pretty girl. You will have fun in your new life now and your past problems are gone”.

We both hugged and embraced each other. Our hug felt so natural so nice I couldn’t let go. If this is what being a girl is all about, tender loving care, I love being a girl, I thought.

The next couple days where packed with tons of girly classes. All my classmates were bonding so well together. Had afternoons at the poolside with the girls. Even at poolside the school taught is girls “things” we needed to know about our new life.

Friday morning I was nervous, Mom was coming at 3pm. Mary got me to the beauty salon for my beauty treatment. Several other of my girlfriends there too. Their mom’s were coming to. We had such a fun time at the salon, like a bunch of girls getting all gusseted up.

I loved sitting under the hair dryer chatting girly talk with Sally, looking at Glamour and Teen Fashion magazines, pointing out all the pretty dresses and fashions for us teen girls.

We were so busy in the salon so they served us lunch there. After lunch they started on our makeup. Wow, lots more makeup today. Hardly recognized me. Mary said it was very pretty; this pretty face is for special occasions. Now I was getting nervous.

Back in our room, Mary helped me get dressed. She had me strip down. Seeing my little guy was excited she told me to get the glove and relax him. I do love doing this; it does relax my whole body and for sure makes my little penis shrink to nothing.

She handled me my gaff. I asked do I really have to wear this tight thing?

With Mary’s normal smile, she held it out, not saying a word. I knew the answer and slipped it on. Strange but my penis was getting very very small it seemed. I asked Mary why.

“Ann, having your penis in your gaff and tight girdle every day, he is shrinking”. Not sure I agree, might be the medicine. But then I didn’t care. I didn’t want him poking out ever. Wouldn’t be very lady like I thought!

Mary got me into my corset, helped me hook my nylons on the garters. I was getting to be a pro adjusting my breasts into these big cups. Mary handed me that extra padded for the cups to fill out the cups better. With a big smile I accepted them with pleasure as I adjusted my chest in the pointed cups. All seemed so natural, like I have been dressing all my life like this.

Mary gave me that full-length lacey slip. I do love wearing the slips. Feels so soft, like another dress on me.

After slipping the slip over my head, adjusting it around my chest, I looked in the full-length mirror. I twirled around smiling saying how nice I looked!

“Ok, princess, into your pretty dress”, Mary said. The dress fit beautifully, like a tight glove. With my special high heels on, I stepped back and looked in the full-length mirror. With a huge smile I saw the most beautiful girl ever. I could not believe this was me. My figure was so shapely, skinny waist, beautiful bustline and legs to die for. I would love to date a girl like me, I thought. I was a 10!

I looked at Mary asking, “Why do girls wear such tight clothes?”

“Ann, silly girl, haven’t you learn my now we girls love our figures. We want to show off our pretty shapes and soon you will learn the boys go crazy over our shapely flirting. You will learn and embrace your new clothes”, Mary said.

Mary hugged me saying I looked so so pretty. Saying my mother will just love her new daughter.

That word, daughter, hit me. Am I her daughter now? Took me a minute think as Mary asked if I was ok. I smiled and said, “Yes, Mary I am ok, just never heard me referred to as her daughter. Mary, I think I like it. Being a daughter sounds nice, sounds right, I like being a daughter.”

Mary gave me a kiss on the click with her warm feminine huge and she said it was time to go downstairs to meet Mommy.

Like magic, or training, I grabbed my purse and out we went. I love the sound of my high heels clicking down the hall, the swing of my purse. I was so happy. Thinking I sure hope my Mom likes me.

Mary took me to a special room, so feminine, so pretty to wait for my Mom. Within a flew minutes, the door opened and in she came with Betty the head matron.

She rushed up to me grabbing my hands looked at my whole being and with a huge smile hugged me so hard and whispering in my ear, “Ann, you look so pretty, I am so excited to have a daughter now, I love you so much, we will have such a fun life now”.

Tears were rolling from both of us. Joy pouring out, she could not let go of me. My mom was making me feel so wanted, so good.

Betty asked Mom the big question, “So Mom, what do you think of your new girl, your new daughter? Isn’t she so precious? Your pretty little princess!”

Again she hugged me saying so loud, “My daughter looks so pretty, such a vision of loveliness, I am so excited for her, she is my daughter now”.

That sealed the deal. I felt so good. Kissing Mom telling her how much I loved her and my new life. Betty was handing us both tissues to wipe our joyful teaser, so girly I thought.

Both Betty and Mary left the room saying, “Mom and daughter need some alone time”.
We sat on the couch hugging each other still tears were flowing. Mom loved that I had accepted my change. She could not get over my beautiful hair, makeup and loved the dangling feminine earrings I was wearing. She kept saying “So Sweet”!

She even admitted she too loves my 50’s look, she wore those bras many years ago and love the shape it gave her.

“Ann, tell me what you are thinking, how have they treated you here, have you fully accepted being a girl?”

“Mom, I so have accepted me as teenage girl. They have taught me to appreciate and accept my new life. I truly love the fun clothes, the soft ways of being a girl, love the girly chats I have with my girlfriends, everything. I can’t wait to have you meet my girlfriends and see me in my bikini. I have tan lines that will never let me go back to being a boy, as we giggled.

Mom was so happy for me. She announced she has moved to another city and has a new home for me to come home to. “No one in the community will know you as my son, but now as my daughter. We will start a new life and no more gangs, no more trouble.”, Mom said.

I smiled knowing I could not go back to my gang friends. They wouldn’t know who I was anyhow.

I asked when I could come home. She said it was up to Betty and your teachers.

Mom got all serious saying, “Ann, I have an important question for you. Betty tells me you have accepted your new feminine ways very well. They all believe you will want to be a girl the rest of your life. I hope you want that also. Betty is now asking permission to give you the final treatment. The treatment will erase all memory of you ever being a boy. My question to you is, are you ok with that? Do you not want to remember being a boy?”

“Mom I am so happy being a girl now and can barely remember being Bob. I want to be a girl now, I don’t want to every go back to being Bob. But, for some reason, for now, I do want to remember Bob. Maybe it helps me want to be Ann more, to remain a girl. What do you think mommy?”

Wow, I have never called her mommy. She hugged me saying she loved being call mommy. It felt so good, so right calling her mommy.

“Ann, as long as you desire to remain in our girls world, in our feminine ways, I will respect your wish to hang on to a little bit of memory of Bob. I would be very sad if you ever wanted to be Bob again”.

“Thank you mommy, I will never be Bob again. I am too happy being your daughter”.

We both started crying again, so sweet I thought. We were bonding so much, never never had this with my Mom before. It felt so right, so comforting.

Mom stood up saying, lets have a tour of your new world, sweetie. As we walked out to meet Mary and Betty I lost my balance in these high heels. Mom held me up saying, “Isn’t it fun wearing those cute heels, I just love wearing heels everyday, hope you will love wearing them like me”.

Not sure I was ready for wearing 4” heels everyday, but…. I am sure I was being trained here at this girl’s school to wear heels the rest of my life!

We all met back in Betty’s office. Mom announced, “No more treatments for my daughter, Ann is all set”. Betty was pleased and understood. We all hugged, so girly and we left to give my Mom a tour.

We went to our living area and sure enough my girlfriends were there doing the same thing giving there Mommy’s a tour of our sorority house. This was homecoming day for all us girl to show our parents around campus.

Got a little nervous when I saw Jenni with her Mom and Dad. I never saw a man up here in our living area, never saw a man at this school. He was staring at all of us girls. I wonder if he was thinking how could this school turn all these boys into such pretty girls?

Jenni introduced us to her parents. Dad seemed ok, but I was visible taking back by him being here in our living area.

Mom noticed and held me whispering in my ear, “It was ok men stair at cute girls. Get use to the stairs Ann, you are a cutie.”

Back in our bedroom, Mary apologizes saying she should have warned me a man was going to be in our living area. He is harmless since he is the one that sent his son to our school, he understands what all you girls are going through and approves.

Mary also said I will have classes on how to handle men and boys in the next couple of week.

Did she say, handling boys? Why do I want to handle boys, I thought. Way too much going on today as Mom hugged me changing the subject asking to see my closet and all my new pretty dresses.

I was having such a fun time showing my Mom my dresses. Strange what a simple fun things that is I thought.

Mary announced we all were suiting up for a pool party. She told me to put on my new bikini and show Mom your new figure.

I got a little nervous as both my Mom and Mary stared to undress to put on their bathing suits, right in front of me.

“Ann, come on we will be late, get your suit on. We are all girls here, show Mom your pretty gaff you like wearing now”, Mary said.

I was a little shy getting underdressed in front of my Mom. Was strange as she came over to help me out of my corset saying how pretty I looked in my corset.

I quickly hooked on my bikini top and slipped in my pad to fill out the cups as Mary taught me. I knew Mom was watching intensely as I undressed and dressed. Both had huge smiles, even Mom got into her suit.

I was shocked seeing Mom undress right in front of us. She has a beautiful figure. I think I found myself jealous of her figure. Will I look that good? Wow, that was a strange thought.

Mom showed me how to hang up my new dress, guess I wasn’t doing it lady like.

We all touched up our makeup, so much fun the three of us putting on lipstick in the same mirror. Mom said, “This is a picture, us three girls getting all deck out”.

Walking down to the pool all I heard was that feminine sound, the clicking of our heels on the marble floor. Three girls swing their hips being such girls, I thought.

The pool party was busy with all the girls and their parents. Got a little nervous taking my wrap off exposing my half nude body to the strangers. I saw Jenni’s father with his eyes glued to me. Made me feel again a little creepy.

Mom put her arms around me saying, “Don’t worry, he is only looking. Men like to look at beautiful girls, enjoy the complement”.

I did relax and enjoyed the time with my Mom. Had fun, fun in a way I have never had. Being a girl is so different. Mom kept telling me how cute I looked with such a perky young figure and my bikini suite was perfect for my developing figure.

We had a full day and Mom stayed for dinner. After dinner she went home not before giving me her Mommy daughter talk.

“Ann, I am so excited you are happy with your new identity, being a teenage girl. We needed to get you away from home and those bad boy gangs. This might have been an extreme change, but one well worth it. You have adjusted so well. Mary has told me you have been a model student and have accepted your treatments, as a proper young lady should. I am so proud of you.

Mom handed me a wrapped box, so small saying, “Ann this is for you to remember our love and your new life. I hope you wear it the rest of your new life”, Mom said.

I melted as I saw it was a beautiful necklace with two little hearts. Tears rolled down my face in joy as I hugged Mom saying how much I loved it. She connected the necklace around my neck as I looked down seeing how my cleavage held the hearts between my breasts. So sweet I thought. I could not stop telling Mom how my I adored her gift and that I would never ever take it off.

We both wiped our tears, our joy from our face and as Mom said, “You have several more months here at finishing school to complete your training. I can’t wait to get you home so that you can now be my daughter. Please accept all the training so that when you are done you are the most feminine girl I know you can be. I will be back for you soon, send me photos and your sweet notes”.

With tons of hugs and tears we said our goodbyes as Mary took my hand and said, “Ann your Mom is so sweet, like you, lets get back to your training and make you the most beautiful girl possible just for Mommy. You might even be a beauty queen or a princess some day! Wouldn’t that be fun!?”

THE END and the start of a “New Life”!

up
113 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A very good story,

but leaves a mystery to be solved: were the boys duped into change? If so, why?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Disturbing...

I don't know who these people are but these kids didn't need to be brainwashed and have their identity wiped. Not to mention they turn them into caricatures of girls not actual girls. Oh joy Ann is being turned into a stereotype with no room for any individuality just little clones all acting the same as if a stepford wife type horror.

I weep for these children and feel even worse when they get their eventual "husbands" who will love having a girl who acts like the perfect patriarchial fantasy.

An excellent horror story, thank you for it ^^

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D