What a good boy...Chapter 22

Printer-friendly version

What a good boy…chapter 22

It’s a powerful thing feeling what I’m feeling as Jamey is walking just behind me following me and my sway as we go down the hall. I can feel his eyes on me as we get to the end of the hall. I stop at the intersection part by the lobby. “Which way?”

“Left I’m in the five hundreds…uhm five-oh-two.”

“Okay then…” I turn and smile at him and I can see despite me draining him of his first load he’s hard again and sort of trying to hold his towel in a way that he’s not showing that off to everyone around. I try and sound sexy, not girly sexy but me sexy sleek…voiced like a sort of maybe purr to me saying that.

It’s not hard either considering I’m super horny and my vee is aching with need and my clitty’s hard enough I could cut glass with it I think.

It’s also a good thing that I’m wet from the pool.

We go to his room which leads us to those rooms on the outside of the hotel that sort of ring the tennis court that they have in the back of this place. No not too fancy but it’s still kind of cool or it is to me. I stop outside his door and wait for him to open up and let us in and I close it and lock the door behind us as I lean up against it.

“C’mere Jamey.”

He blinks and walks over to me all awkward and kind of cute. Well more than cute he’s so got this Yaoi thing going on and it coupled with him being so nervous and shy it’s very thrilling and intoxicating.

I’m just winging it too I’m not all that sure of what to do besides the mechanics of actually being with a guy. Being with Frankie might have similar things like physically but this is as new to me as it is to Jamey.

I push off the door with my but and wrap my arms around his neck and lace my fingers together and I kiss him.

It takes a few seconds but he’s trying to kiss me back and it’s so different than what I’m used to. His lips aren’t as plush as the girls are and even as pretty as he is for a boy he’s harder…like not just the boner but he works out and he’s sleek too.

I can tell he does it because of the twin thing; he’d look like a serious double of his sister if he didn’t. Jamey’s still slim and he’s slender but the muscle he has is tight and hard and it feels so good to touch and to feel as we kiss but he’s not used to being touched by another person so there’s these good little shivers and twitches when I touch something sensitive or ticklish and he’ll smile.

Okay my anti-gay thoughts that were sort of still in the back of my head eroding away since the accident are breaking up like chunks of ice in hot bathwater.

Jamey has a nice smile, a little shy but it’s this nice sweet-boy smile that is charming and endearing all at the same time as being so very shy.

And slowly bit by bit the kissing is getting better too. I’m getting more used to him and he’s learning how to kiss better. You actually do learn to kiss someone that you’re with better after the first ten or so kisses. It’s getting past that fear of intimacy and fear of just plain screwing it up that makes kissing awkward.

Once you’re used to each other it gets a lot better and fun and sexy.

I actually like the fun part.

All the sex stuff aside there’s this teenager part of both of us or at least for me that’s still able to be all…oh way cool I’m necking with someone!...and there’s smiles all the way into our eyes as we break between kissing and end up looking at each other and smiling.

I bite my lip and try to give him sexy eyes. “God I’m so turned on right now Jamey.”

He nods. “M..me too…”

I step around him letting go and walk backwards to his bed slipping the clingy top off and there’s that sort of odd expression on his face when I’m like him…guy, boy chested and definitely not a flat girl.

I grin a little at him and take my bottoms off slowly doing this hopefully sexy shift of my hips back and forth like that shimmy thing where you go from one foot to another. Kind of actually stripping for him.

Oh there’s such a semi-shocked-sort of turned on look in his eyes when he sees that I have a vee. A wet slickly glistening very real vee.

“Oh wow…oh Tracy…”

“Yes it’s real, come here and see…touch it.”

“I can touch it?”

“Well…I can touch it until you’re ready…” I sit on the corner of his bed and I suck on a finger and then I slip that hand down and I slowly start to rub myself. I’m so turned on it takes nothing for a few strokes to get me breathing hard and moaning.

Jamey comes over. “Oh my god that’s so sexy…”

“It feels even better.”

“Really?”

I swallow and nod and breathe out with a shiver. “Oh, oh yes it so does…but you know what would be better?”

“No…what?”

“Your touch…your lips and your tongue.”

“You want me to go down on you?”

I nod and smile at him getting all steamed up inside. “You still like girls right?”

“Yes…I like you too though.”

“Mmmm…that’s good but Jamey…if you really want to make a girl really like you once you and her start to get intimate you need to learn how to eat pussy.”

“Girls are really into that?”

“Hell yes…here…kneel down…I’ll show you what to do to me…teach you how to get me off and if you can do that you can for sure get her off because she’s going to have a whole bunch more nerves and stuff down there.”

He sinks to his knees and I lay back on my back enough to snatch his pillow. “Here, trust me your knees will thank me.”

He takes it and uses it and I sit back up holding myself up with my arms. “Go ahead…touch it…just gently, like you’re touching tissue or silk or satin…it’s all sensitive down there.”

I’m so getting a wide-on as he touches me. And he’s literally touching and exploring me inside and out as I tell him how to stroke my thighs and my labia and just inside the folds and even as important in another way the outside crease of them….

It’s so erotic and intense that it feels so super sensitive as he is exploring and touching and rubbing that I cum.

“Oh…oh wow Tracy that…that was…”

I nod. “Yes, yes it was lean in, taste it…lap me up.”

“Lap you up?”

“Yes…like I’m melting ice cream…do it Jamey, do it lick me, lick my cream.”

He’s not Gwen or Sophie but he’s Jamey and it’s that who tenative licking and tasting and these sweet little laps at my Tracy creamy goo…it’s so reminding me of this sexy kitten kind of boy at the cream dish.

“Oh…Jamey…oh Jamey more…go in more and find my clitty…lick it…suck on it…kiss my clitty and hum…”

There’s this muffled. “Hum?”

“Mmmmm! Yes…hum…make me feel it make me cum. Make me cum make it vibrate.”

Oh…oh…Jamey gets in there and he’s getting it, getting less shy with his touches and with his fingers and he’s pulled me open gently but he’s pulled me open and that’s sexy as hell just thinking of my tight little vee being used like that and his tongue laps me and laps me and he kisses and tastes as he get’s more and more into it and he get’s his lips on my clitty and he hums…

I know I don’t need any more hot or kink in my sex life…but there is this whole… “Oh ff..ffuck Purr…”

And he actually chuckles into me which just sets me off again. And I wriggle on the bed and gasp and moan low and slow and hump Jamey’s face. I’m not even done panting when I tell him.

“Get those shorts off…I want you Jamey, I want you inside me…”

He’s up from my vee really quickly and he’s pulling apart the draw strings and as he’s doing that I take my feet and hook my toes into his waistband and push them off his hips. He climbs up on the bed.

“Tracy…oh fuck Tracy I don’t know what to do…show me…”

“Lift my legs up and around you hips…”

He does and I’m instantly struck at the feeling of power and strength he has in him…the girls are buff and in great shape but Jamey is stronger and that feeling of him grabbing my legs and putting them up as he’s pulling me in sent this little thrill up my spine the same sort of way it does when Sophie takes me.

“Pull your skin back….line it up…just fill me…”

He takes it from there and he sinks into me…

Okay Jamey’s not as big as Mr. Big but he’s alive…and I mean that I can not just feel his body heat inside of me filling my vee with this amazing warmth that’s the match to my soon to be orgplosions to come but…I don’t know how to explain it. But hard, so hard and soft because it’s flesh that not even the most real silicone or jelly toy can have and just…just alive.

He moves into me then pulls out and there’s a few moans from both of us and a few missed strokes as he pops out and we sort of get to where we know just how far is in and where we’ll disconnect and we start getting into a sweet sexual rhythm.

I’m not passive either…I grip into the sheets to get some leverage and I tighten my legs around his hips and touch my heels into the small of his back using the curve of his butt and I roll my hips in time with him and it’s hard strokes but not and fast but not and it feels like a long time and then Jamey is kissing me and I’m kissing him and he stops in mid kiss and I see his pupils widen and his breath catch and I push onto him and clench up and he gasps and hisses.

“Tight…..” followed right after by. “Ffuck……”

I feel him swell inside of me stretching and pushing against my clench and then it get super hard as everything in him clenches too and I feel this seemingly hotter than hotness filling me and this feeling of force…of his cumming inside of me and it takes me over the edge in a hard powerful cum for me that has me biting his shoulder not breaking skin but leaving marks and I don’t really have nails but I’m still clawing at his back like and animal and topping it all off he’s holding me tight to his lap and tight against him off of the bed in his arms and that feeling of his strength is thrilling.

So getting the gay thing at the moment…it’s still not gay but a Tracy thing but still…it’s that very guyness that’s sexy in the right way.

I kiss him and roll my hips still staying clenched and still holding him there inside me until he recovers and I feel Jamey hardening inside of me and oh my effing god that is an amazing feeling all it’s own.

Then I lean us back taking us over with our weight and I’m on my back and he sinks in a little deeper with the momentum and I puff out a little oh…

Then we kiss again…that’s getting better each time.

“Take my legs; take them up and over your shoulders Jamey…”

He nods and god the way that his hair looks still wet is really sexy and the feeling on him inside me and parts of him moving and my moving as he slips one leg then the other over his shoulders is erotic…sexy…delicious.

It doesn’t take him any prompting top start moving again…oh…oh the kink…the good kink of him taking me…yes…my legs up and him folding me back and open is just so good…Better than good.

I’m so wet and wetter than ever really slicked inside now with his cream in me and not matter how tight I am I’m so slick to that Jamey is pistoning in and out of me sending me over the edges again and again.

What really tops it all off the way we match during this…him kissing me, me kissing him. Me a V-boy and him a yummy boy. His cock and my vagina and up from that we’re flush together ab’s touching ab’s and chest to chest and face to face and his hands intertwined with mine as he holds my hands up over my head.

Two boys just fitting together so perfectly.

And god it feels like such a long time that we’re doing this too and he does last longer since he’s cum twice and it takes a guy longer to “get off” after each time so it’s just so good and he feels so good and me positioned like that…he’s sinking into me so deep it’s base touching base and he grinds into finally as he hit’s his third of the night pressing into me as deep as he can and staying there but still rolling his hips into me with each sweet burst.

I bit him again to keep from screaming out loud as the bubbling up hot searing fluids have nowhere to go that he’s releasing and it’s this hot sexy mess inside me that trips me off hard.

Then it’s like he had all the energy pulled out of him and he falls on top of me and my legs slip off to either side and we’re both just laying there panting and exhausted it was just as intense as the swimsuit shop with Sophie but in a totally different way.

Jamey rolls to one side and snuggles into me and I snuggle into him as I enjoy the feeling of being held by those strong wiry arms of his.

It doesn’t take long before we’re both napping.

……………………………………It’s the after sex about sex dreams that wake me up.

I can’t get the other idea of being with him out of my head especially after me batteries have recharged. I roll over closer to him and move the sheet and I kiss his ab’s and then kiss lower.

Jamey stirs a little. “Mmm…Tracy…?”

“Are you ready lover?”

“Ready for…?” He’s sleepy cute.

“Ready for me to make love to your sweet body.” I take his cock and stroke it and sit up and look at him. His eyes are open now and he’s looking at me and he nods while biting his lip. “I..I think so.”

“You might want to use the bathroom?”

“I already did before…before coming down to the pool.”

“Oh…eager?”

He blushes and looks so shy lying there and I hold eye contact until he nods a little nod at me.

I smile and lean over the bed backwards enough to snag Sophie’s bag and smile at him and dig around inside. Mr. Big is in there and the harness but also a good sized tube of lube and some condoms.

“Nervous?”

He nods and blushes again but some part of him must be into this too because I’m not stroking him right now and he’s getting hard all over again all on his own.

“I’ll be gentle, I’ll ease you into this….I’ll be sweet just like those boys that sink into your twin.” I lie back down and take the tip of his cock into my mouth and sort of give him a tip job making him moan while I get strapped and then get the lube and the condoms out I slip one over my index finger and then adjust myself into a better position to do this and suck Jamey when I think he needs it.

I apply some lube to his rosebud and he gasps. I smile up at him. “Easy…easy…it’s just the first touch relax, just feel and enjoy it…all the feelings…being wanted, feeling sexy…” I’m feeling and touching the insides of his thighs and the inner curves of his bottom and I’m reaching in and slipping a well lubed finger inside slowly.

“Oh…uh…oh…Tracy…”

“Yes baby?”

“Oh…oh…”

It’s all he’s saying and he’s wriggling a little as my finger sinks deeper and deeper until it’s in and I move it gently and slowly. “It’s warm isn’t it? It’s warm and it’s reaching into your deep place and making a connection inside you…”

He nods and he whines and I find his little bumpy spot inside like I did with Frankie and he gasps. “Oh…oh…”

“Hmmm…?”

“Oh ff…fuck…oh fuck…oh fuck…” Jamey’s sort of chanting it breathlessly as I rub his boi-spot and I can see his cock dance and jump with the little flexes and twitches I feel inside of him.

“Good?”

“Y..yes…oh Tracy…I never…”

“You never thought that it’s be this good?”

“Nn..no…never thought…”

“Yes you did…you knew, you knew that she loves it and that you might love it too just like she does…you’re her twin, you share so much then why not this? I mean just a little flicker of fate and you’d be her…moaning and moving like an angel on this bed…oh…well you are aren’t you?”

He nods and I’m moving my finger faster and faster and rubbing that spot every chance I get to touch it and he’s rolling his hips a little to meet me.

“Tracy…please…please make me your angel…show me…take me…please…”

“Okay lover, okay angel boy…” I lean over as I move into place and I kiss him and slip the condom off my finger and reach down to his cock and stroke him some more. He’s all sticky with pre-cum and all boi-wet with want.

I lube up Mr. Big really well and add a large dollop to Jamey’s hole and I lean over and I kiss him again and slip him some tongue and we kiss and kiss and I slowly line up and sink the head into him.

He does this huge inhale and cries out into my mouth and I break the kiss as he starts to pant breathe and his eyes flutter and widen as I very slowly sink into him deeper.

“Eeegnh…..Oh…big…big..It’s so big Tracy…”

I only go about half way before stopping and kissing him until his breathing slows and stroke him off too while I’m doing that and then slowly pull out and he moans and pants not fast but these wanton sexy breaths. I’ve made those sounds; he’s made me make those sounds.

Slowly in and out and in and out just feeding his sweet bottom just enough…just enough to enjoy it and get more and more relaxed and start to move himself once the shock wears off and it becomes more.

I change my angle too so now those strokes at tapping into his spot and he starts to moan and to cry out and sex pant. “Oh Tracy, oh god….fuck me…fuck me Tracy, please more…more… fill me deep…I want to feel more…make me sexy…”

I keep up the pace and don’t go any deeper until its Jamey pushing back against me harder wanting more of my cock inside of him. God he looks sweet and yet sexy and wild and feral.

But when he’s pushing back for more I grab both of his legs and wrap them around my waist and sink the other half into him in one push.

Jamey cries out and turns his head and screams kind of Yaoi sexy boyishly into his pillow. He’s shooting streams of cum into the air and over us. I lean in deep and into his ear I’m whispering. “I can feel you, I can feel you clenching and tightening around my cock…this big thick cock…can you feel it? You can can’t you angel boy you’re beautiful bottom opened for me and deep inside so deep inside you there’s all this cock filling you like nothing else making you whole…filling you like she gets filled up…”

He pulls his head away and his eyes are fevered with wantonness and lust.

“More…harder…fuck me harder…please Tracy.”

I take his hips and I grin and I start moving and pistoning in and out of Jamey just like I’ve done with the girls and he’s acting so like them. Breathing hard, pants, moans and sexy hissing sounds, little whines and he’s pushing back rolling his hips up to meet me as I see Jamey become like me or them when you get to that point in sex when you’re just not you but you’re that sexual animal craving as much of this pleasure that you can get for as long as you can stand it.

He’s this super sexy boy that can so closely pass for a girl if he didn’t work so hard at not looking like his twin…and he’s letting that go…whatever was there in his head that makes him strive to be as guy as he can and not like her has receded and he’s diving into being my wanton angel boi.

And as tight and wiry muscled as he is he’s gone all submissive too at the same time letting me have all this control and letting me be the strong one this time.

And I do…legs and hips and my ab’s are all going into the movements and the power and hands go from gripping him tightly and pulling his sweetness onto my eight inches over and over to wrapping him up in my strong arms and fucking him upright like those hot scenes in the movies.

He cries out and has these little sort of mini- spasms as he has his orgasms and he’s not cumming that much and his third has him sobbing and me biting him again in a different spot as I finally get off and I get off really hard.

Belly to belly, doggy style, on our sides…all of that until we’re spent again and I’m getting a stitch in my side. I use some wipes Sophie has to clean us up and everything and we roll up the sheet we were having sex on and it’s late.

And this was such a thing…it was so special I’m not going to leave and cheapen it instead I slip into the sheets with him and we snuggle up and he’s shivery and I am too as we’re coming down from this post sex high and adrenaline.

It’s actually a really nice cuddle and it’s completely different than falling asleep with the girls and I have to say that I do really, really like it.

Tight bodies, strong arms, muscle yet both sleek and lean…what’s not to love?

……………………………..And I slept really, really well too. I wake up with a knock on his door over and over and I hear what has to be his sister’s voice. “Jamey, Jamey come on it’s time to get up and head down to breakfast! We need to talk I heard you hooked up with that girl last night! Is that true? Is that why you have the do not disturb sign on out here….”

She cuts off as I open the door to his room and I’m completely naked she can see everything from my sleek sexy tone body and the utter lack of girl breasts to my vee which I’m not hiding from her at all either.

She stares at me and stares her jaw slightly open. “I’ll wake Jamey up and we’ll be right down he’s really still recovering from us making love all night and I’m sort of fancying sucking his cock for him before he’s up unless you have a problem with that.”

“Ww..what…?” She’s not as loud as before at all more like quiet and shocked.

I step outside and pull the door just closed a little yes I’m outside and yes I’m naked and it seems to have thrown her. It’s kind of a powerful thing really to be that secure like this. I’m finding it at least to sort of having that effect. And it’s all kinds of naughty fun.

“I said I’m going to suck Jamey’s cock, unless you want me to suck you first?”

“Ppp..pardon?”

“I could go down on you and delve into your pretty pussy and wrap my lips around you’re clitty and suck you off…bob my lips up and down on your clitty and suck you off like I do to your brother…I mean having your pussy eaten is fine and all but you’re his twin and you have to admit that when you see him with some pretty girl that you have to wonder what his hard on would feel like on you…and what sweet wanton lips would feel like.”

Oh my god yay…

Her eyes are half lidded from the dirty talk and there’s always this little thing in most peoples heads that sort of wonders about stuff like this and I think that she’s a little closer to wondering those things with her being so close to her brother.

I lean in and almost kiss close. “Think about it I’ll be around the rest of the tournament and Jamey’ll know where to find me.”

I step back inside leaving her out there with a very stunned and shocked look on her face.

Even if she doesn’t take me up on it I feel as sexy as hell for leaving her feeling that way.

Oh and if she does…I’ll so have to introduce her to Gwen and Sophie.

up
110 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A glorious example of your SSSS. = )

Extravagance's picture

Seriously Sexy Storytelling Skills. ^_^

Imagining myself (post-op) in Tracy's place, the feeling is utterly indescribable. <3

Only the absolute yummiest of yummy authors could possibly have me feeling the way I do now. ^_^
*HuggleSnoggleNuzzleyourcheekPurrsoftlyintoyourearKissVeryhappytailswish* <3 <3 <3

EDIT: Well I think my brain has gotten back from Mars now. :D So, exactly how many times did Tracy make Jamey come? :)
That last scene with Tracy standing naked in the corridor with Jamey's sister was truly inspired. ^_^ I think I missed it first time, because what happened before that already had me on Mars all by itself... <3
Tracy should introduce Jamey's sister AND Jamey himself to Gwen and Sophie ANYWAY. It would be awesome to see Gwen pin Jamey down and impale herself on him, while Sophie fills his sister full of artificial cock. :) Those two are kinda like mafia enforcers, but in a much sexier way. They'll certainly send you to heaven. ;) I'm sure Sophie would have enough energy to go down on Tracy while she's fucking Jamey's sister, so our Tracy won't be left out. ^_^

*More Huggles and Kisses and Happy Tail Swishes for the super-yummy author* <3

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Six times counting the sauna.

There are some very unique possibilities in your suggestions. Sophie would be so into either Jamey or Janey or both. Gwen'd be too but more along for the ride.
*Huggles and scratches.*

Bailey Summers

I'm very inventive. ;)

Extravagance's picture

And yes, the "riding" would indeed be spectacular. :D

SIX TIMES? Feel the power of boys with vaginas (and no desire to have a penis instead), motherfuckers. Feel. The. POWAH!! =D

Catfolk Pride.PNG

oh Tracy!

you are such a naughty boy.
would that high school could have been so much fun,
great chapter, thanks

GOOD BOY? NOT ....

dawnfyre's picture

Naughty boy is so much more accurate. ;)


Stupidity is a capital offense. A summary not indictable.

Yeah it gets a lot wilder.

Another of the things still in the works.

Bailey Summers