Jasmine Takes Charge

Printer-friendly version
Jasmine Takes Charge

James and I had been doing more role playing lately as a way for him to get to know his softer side a bit more. Jasmine shad been out of the house a few times and I was hopeful that she would be ready to spend more time out together, rather than hiding in the shadows of dark restaurants, then rushing to the car and home.

I know James was afraid of being pointed out as a fake. James is thin and with the choices we made passes rather well. She is beautiful, a so very happy when dressed. I so loved having my sister out with me. Jasmine has been out of the closet for five years now. We just celebrated our fifteenth wedding anniversary, the twins had gone off to MIT, living with my Mother basically. Mom is a Professor of Space Technology, so we are empty nesters already.

So I was looking for different ways to make Jasmine happy. I found she seemed more sure of herself as my Mistress. Hopeful she might take her pet out to show her off. I have found it more useful to barter my IT skills for favors. It's amazing how saving all the info off a crashed hard drive can earn a lot of interesting trades. Like Marguerite a make-up artist that could help Jasmine be the best Dominate she could be.

Marguerite had been grateful and spent several hours on perfecting Jasmine's look. Jasmine had C-cup breasts glued to her chest, a Gaff since she wanted to be able to get her large clit out to use on her pet if she felt like it, Wrapped in a satin corset bringing her waist to twenty seven inches. Added thirty inch hair extensions to her dark red hair, curls keeping it from getting past the middle of her back. Black leather boots with a 4 inch heel. Black leather gloves to the elbow and Black leather dress to finish off her Dominatrix outfit. The black leather dress came down to her knees and with zippers that showed plenty of cleavage and the top of her black thigh high stockings. Then she even found a nice little red halter club dress with cuffs, and five inch high red heels for Mistress Jasmine's pet. A red collar was added, that indicated I belonged to Mistress Jasmine. Dressed as we were Mistress was so very easy to talk into going to a dungeon I had learned about.

At the Dungeon Mistress Jasmine was really having fun towering over so many at six feet two inches. This one had garnered much attention, being so exposed, and dripping wet. Mistress flogged me some, and this one rather enjoyed the pain. Mistress Jasmine was enjoying the looks she got as well. She was having fun training this one properly. I found I had a bit of kink in me as well as she placed me on several devices.

Mistress was approached by a gentleman, “Your girl is something special, as is her Owner, a Free-woman, that's even more stunning.” Jasmine was stunned, but recovered. “Thank you, and yes my girl is very special.” That as about all heard as Mistress had just finished strapping me to a bench. I was surprised when I found I was there to be used as a sex toy, soon I was being filled from both ends. I lost track of time as the orgasms and sex organs blurred.

Mistress and the gentleman returned, he unzipped and stuffed his cock in my mouth as so many others had. Mistress Jasmine smiled, “Well, it was interesting meeting you Talon we are leaving now though.” Mistress undid the straps as I finished bring Talon to shooting his load, which he painted my face with. Talon turned as we moved past, “Well please accept an invitation to our Gorean holiday weekend.” Talon held out an envelope to Mistress, She looked at Talon as he leered at her and seemed to covet me. I was a tad distressed thinking this could get out of hand. Mistress took the invitation, “That may be an interesting weekend, good night Talon.” Mistress did not allow me to clean up, all I had on were the cuffs, and boots as we left. I should have used my safe word, though I was humiliated this pet loved it.

In the car, Jasmine was back, “Goddess did he make you cream Des, I did, oh how close I came to bowing to him. That would have been bad right?” I was shocked, but not enough to leave sub-space, “Yes Mistress to both questions, I think Mistress should pass on the Gorean Holiday.” I could not take back my position of wife, why was I lost in the role. I was hopeful that James would not go overboard, but Jasmine had been a total success. Jasmine had been fawned over by other Dominates and she was attracted to Talon. I was wondering if I had put us in peril, as I had not expected Mistress to leave me on a sex bench to be used. I loved Jasmine and being her pet had I gone to far, could I step back and become the wife of the unhappy James. Jasmine is so happy and being hers was beyond wonderful. We were in trouble and I could not change the course I have programmed.

Mistress Jasmine returned, “Well my little slut You and I are going on a Gorean Holiday next weekend, just need to get you a Tattoo to show your mine.” I wanted to say 'NO James, it is too far.' but I heard myself say “Yes Mistress, your slut lives to serve her Mistress.”

NEXT the Prep and the Holiday

Mistress is still asleep, we leave for the 'Holiday' about noon today. This week has been horrifying, but this one has been lost sub space. Jasmine's Slut, I weep that Mistress branded that on her slut. This one was sure the Goddess had left it. As this one dreamed the goddess soothed me and said all would be resolved. Must go as Mistress left many tasks for her 'slut' to do before Mistress takes us on 'Holiday'

up
65 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I realized it would

have been simpler to just add a comment, my mind is still a little lost but the Goddess has helpped me a little more here is what was added:

Mistress is still asleep, we leave for the 'Holiday' about noon today. This week has been horrifying, but this one has been lost sub space. Jasmine's Slut, I weep that Mistress branded that on her slut. This one was sure the Goddess had left it. As this one dreamed the goddess soothed me and said all would be resolved. Must go as Mistress left many tasks for her 'slut' to do before Mistress takes us on 'Holiday'

Must go I know your love and support is with me

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Hmmmm........

Not sure what I think about this. James wanting to be female and a Misteress over his Wife is one thing, roll playing can be fun and a healthy activity, but I'm thinking the whole tatoo thing in my humble opinion is to much. After all if this is a part time activity, why would you mark your loving Wife of fifteen years like that. I am curious to see where this all leeds, just not sure I like it. I will read the next part and try to keep an open mind on where it might leed. Desiree as stories go, the writings good and I'm sure there are many people that like this sort of content so don't be discouraged by anything I might think. After all I am but one person. (Hugs) Taarpa

Well, my Beloved Jasmine at that point

was not in in her right Mind, or even her left mind maybe Thank you, for your kind words about the writing, and thank you so very much for the contment

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

What in his past has made

James into Dominatrix Jasmine???

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Oh I pushed

The perfect little subbie, Jasmine was reluctan, but topped so much she never saw it coming. I did not count on my Beloved to be Drugged and be suggestable enough to follow the Slavers instructions. It really hurt, but it is much better now

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree