My Fathers Secret Part 05

Printer-friendly version


 © March 2013


Chapter Nine: Making new friends

    Jonathon woke not knowing what day of the week it was, or where he was as he looked around the room still half asleep. He also didn’t feel like himself, which was soon confirmed when he felt a weight on his chest that he didn’t normally have. That was when he remembered that he wasn’t actually Jonathon at the minute, he was on a weekend getaway with Joan, and he was Jessica for the whole weekend.

    Feeling happier than he had in a long time, Jonathon changed his mind set and Jessica was soon throwing back the covers and sliding out of bed to go check herself out in the full-length mirror in the corner of the room. She giggled when she saw the tops of her breasts poking out around the straps on the black silk nightgown she’d worn to go to bed in the night before. She also remembered Jane styling her hair, and Cathy thinning her eyebrows down, all of which meant that even without any makeup on, all he saw was a girl called Jessica, not a single trace of a boy called Jonathon.

     “Please tell me you did actually go to bed last night?” Joan asked as she entered the bedroom and saw Jessica checking herself out in the mirror. Joan had left Jessica sat at the dressing table looking at her face in the mirror the night before.

     “Yes I did.” Jessica giggled excitedly as she ran over and threw her arms around Joan before kissing her on the cheek in a mother, daughter kind of way. “I actually have breasts.” She added with more giggles.

     “Yes, I can feel them crushing mine,” Joan laughed. “Now stop playing around and put this on, so we can go for a swim.” Joan said as she broke the hug and handed Jessica a swimsuit to put on.

    The swimsuit was in a pale blue shiny material that had a small skirt fitted to help hide any little lumps and bumps, but it didn’t have the specially designed breast area like the one Jayden showed her the day before when they first arrived.

     “Will this thing actually fit me?” Jessica asked, thinking it looked a little small.

     “Don’t worry, it stretches.” Joan said waving off Jessica’s worries. “I’m wearing one of the same size, see.” Joan added as she stepped back and opened the bathrobe she was wearing to reveal that she was wearing a black version of the same costume.

    Jessica had never seen Joan wearing this little before, and she was a little shocked to see just how slim and fit she looked. “How do you keep yourself looking so good?” Jessica’s mouth said before her brain had time to stop it.

     “I have a pool at home, and I swim every morning.” Joan grinned, proud of what she looked like. “And I think it’s something you could do with starting as well.” Joan added.

    Knowing that arguing with Joan would be pointless, Jessica made her way into the bathroom and started to get changed. Joan was right, the swim suit did stretch, and the little skirt hid any sign of her not being a real woman.

*****

    Joan was already in the pool when Jessica walked out onto the patio. Jessica still couldn’t get over just how beautiful the view was from their penthouse.

     “You won’t get any exercise stood there sleepyhead...!” Joan shouted as she flicked some water up at Jessica.

    Jessica giggled as she took a running jump and did a cannonball into the pool right next to where Joan was treading water. Joan waited for Jessica to surface and clear the water from her eyes before she started swimming away from her, but Joan looked over her shoulder in a way that said she wanted Jessica to follow. Jessica was soon swimming lengths of the pool trying to keep up with Joan, which proved harder than Jessica thought.

     “What do you think you’re doing?” Joan asked some time later when she’d stopped and jumped up to sit on the edge of the pool, and Jessica had stopped just in front of her, and was now treading water in the deep end of the pool.

     “I’m stopping because I’m tired.” Jessica said as she tried to get her breath back.

     “You still owe me four more lengths sweetie, now get to it.” Joan ordered as she pointed up the pool.

    Jessica grumbled something about Joan being in the army in a past life as she started swimming up the pool. Joan just giggled as she sat there watching Jessica finish up her laps.

     “Can I please stop now, mother?” Jessica asked, sounding more like a whining teenager than a grown woman.

     “Yes you can get out now.” Joan smiled, proud of what Jessica had managed to do, and was willing to do for her. “Breakfast will be here soon anyway.” Joan added when she looked at the clock on the wall off to one side of the patio.

    Jessica had just gotten out the pool and put a large fluffy white towelling bathrobe on when she heard a musical chime ringing out around the patio area.

     “That will be our breakfast.” Joan said as she ran off into the penthouse. She returned several minutes later pushing a trolley.

     “I could get use to living like this.” Jessica grinned as she took a seat at the table out on the patio. It was a nice day, and already felt warm as the two of them enjoyed a breakfast of fruit and yogurt.

     “To answer your question from last night, you do still look like Jessica, even without any makeup.” Joan smiled as she studied Jessica’s features now she had a more feminine hair cut and her eyebrows were thinned out and shaped to make her eyes look bigger. “With those breasts attached like they are, you look every inch a beautiful young woman.” Joan admitted.

     “Thanks mother, that means a lot to me.” Jessica grinned. “I actually feel like this is who I really am.” She added as she looked down at her breasts, and the small amount of cleavage she could see through the gap in her bathrobe.

     “Did you enjoy yourself last night?” Joan asked.

     “Yes, and I can’t wait to see what we get up to today.” Jessica giggled excitedly.

     “Cathy and Jane will be here shortly to help us get ready.” Joan started to explain. “It’s all part of the platinum package I paid for.” Joan added when she saw the puzzled look on Jessica’s face.

     “I was a bit worried about how I was going to make myself look as good as Jane made me look yesterday.” Jessica admitted.

     “Jane was really glad that you let her practice on you, so I said you’d be fine with her doing it again today, which is why she’s coming up with Cathy.” Joan smiled.

     “I really like Jane; she’s just so bubbly and full of life.” Jessica giggled as she thought about Jane making her laugh the day before while she did her hair, makeup and nails.

    They finished their breakfast and then went to take a shower to wash off the smell of the pool. Jessica found it a very different feeling to wash her breasts while in the shower. Even though she had next to no feeling in them, they still felt pretty real to her, and she was amazed at the fact the water didn’t bother the makeup or the glue.

    Once Jessica had done in the shower, she used a towel to wipe off the condensation from the wall length mirror in the bathroom and then she looked at herself naked. Apart from the thing hanging down between her legs, she looked like a woman. Jessica tucked her penis between her legs and then closed them to give the look of having a vagina. Jessica liked what she saw and found herself wishing she really was a woman.

*****

     Jessica was sat at her dressing table playing around with her hair when she heard a knock on her bedroom door. She shouted for whoever it was to enter, and she saw a grinning Jane poke her head around it.

     “Hi Jessie, I’ve come to make you look pretty again.” Jane said as she skipped into the room carrying a large case, which Jessica assumed was full of her makeup and other things.

     “Hi Jane.” Jessica grinned back as she stood up and gave Jane a hug.

     “Did you have a good time last night?” Jane asked eager to find out all the details.

     “Yes, it was brilliant.” Jessica said sounding excited. She then went on to tell Jane all about the west end show meeting the cast after, and being hit on by some of the stars, before they went for a late supper at a restaurant and coming back to the hotel and crawling into the bed.

    Instead of Jane doing all the work on Jessica this time, she got Jessica to do some of the work, so she knew how to get the same look she’d had the night before. It took a little longer, but Jessica was grateful for the advice. Jessica was soon back to looking better than she ever had before, and she was a little proud that she helped to do it this time.

     “What was you planning to wear today?” Jane asked once they had finished with the hair and makeup.

     “I think it’s going to be that dress and those sandals.” Jessica said as she showed Jane the red summer dress with little pink roses all over it.

     “Don’t you think it’s a little conservative, now you have a nice set of breasts to show off?” Jane asked as she picked up the dress and held it up by the hanger.

    The dress had a high front, and short sleeves. It looked nice, but looked more suited for a woman going to church on a Sunday morning more than a young woman letting her hair down and about to go on a busy day of shopping.

     “I didn’t know I was going to have my own breasts this weekend, or I might have gone and bought some more revealing dresses to wear.” Jessica sighed.

     “Cathy thought that might have been the case, so she sorted you out with a little something to wear while out on your shopping trip.” Jane grinned just before she ran from the bedroom, just to return a couple of minutes later with a garment bag draped over her arm.

     “You really do offer a first class service.” Jessica grinned, eager to see what Cathy had picked out for her to wear.

     “We aim to please. “Jane grinned back proudly as she held up the garment bag with one hand, while she unzipped it with the other.

    Jessica helped Jane, and soon Jessica was looking at a beautiful looking pleated strappy maxi dress in a purple and white tie-died effect, and it had a plunging V at the front to show off the cleavage Jessica now had. Jessica thought it looked a simple design, but also very beautiful.

     “Cathy wanted to keep your look simple and easy to change in and out of with you going shopping.” Jane started to explain while Jessica took a closer look at the dress now it was out the garment bag. “The last thing you want to be doing is spending more time getting dressed and undressed, than you do trying on new things.” Jane added with a roll of the eyes like she’d been there and done that.

     “Can I try it on?” Jessica asked sounding eager to see what the dress looked like on her.

     “Sure, unless you plan to go out looking like that.” Jane giggled as she looked at Jessica still in her bathrobe.

     “I’ll need to get a bra won’t I?” Jessica said when she remembered she wasn’t wearing one yet, just the gaff style panties she’d found with the things after taking her shower.

     “This dress works better without one.” Jane said pulling a face. “Bra straps would spoil the look of the dress anyway.” Jane added.

    Jessica wasn’t one to argue, so she took her bathrobe off and placed it on the bed before letting Jane help her step into the dress and pull it up her body and pulling the straps up over her shoulders. There was no zip to worry about and the back of the dress had a simple hand tied bow to finish off the look.

    Jane finished off the overall look with a pair of purple pumps with a three inch heel, which Jessica sat on the edge of the bed to slip on her feet.

     “How do I look...?” Jessica asked once she was stood again, and she’d taken a little walk around the room trying to get use to the heels.

     “You look like one seriously cute babe, all set to break some hearts.” Jane grinned as she clapped her hands together excitedly. “You just need this and this...” Jane said as she picked up a white cardigan for Jessica to drape over her shoulders, and then she handed her a purse that was also purple.

    Jessica stepped over to the dressing table and placed all the makeup that she’d used that morning in the purse, ready to use later in the day when needed.

     “What you smirking at?” Jessica asked once she was ready to leave the bedroom and go see if Joan was ready.

    Jane was stood watching Jessica with the biggest smirk spread across her face. “You just look so natural like this, that I find it hard to believe you ever pulled off being a guy.” Jane admitted.

     “I used to get in a lot of trouble over people making fun of me.” Jessica said with some shame in her voice over the things Jonathon use to do, and all the fighting he did. “Now I know it was just me trying to rebel against the way I really felt.” She added with a grin when she saw herself in the mirror.

     “You’re not the only one that has a shady past they would like to forget.” Jane sighed. “I’m not sure where I would be now if Chrissy and Amy hadn’t rescued me.” Jane added with a happy smile.

     “I find that hard to believe.” Jessica said as she looked at the bubbly dark haired girl stood facing her.

     “Just as I find it hard to believe that you were any trouble.” Jane argued. “Now come along and let’s get you and Joan on your way.” Jane added sounding all bossy as she took hold of Jessica’s hand and pulled her out of the bedroom and out into the large living area where Cathy and Joan were both sat talking on one of the sofas in the room.

     “Wow...! Look at you...” Joan said as she got to her feet when she saw Jessica being pulled along behind Jane. “You look so beautiful in that dress, and natural to go with it.” Joan added as she looked at the cleavage Jessica was flashing.

     “You don’t think it’s a little to revealing do you?” Jessica asked nervously as she looked down at her own breasts just showing out the top of the dress.

     “Not at all, you look perfect.” Joan grinned.

     “We better get the two of you down to the lobby, or Kara won’t be happy with us for keeping her waiting.” Cathy said as she led Jessica and Joan over to the door and then out into the hallway where the elevator was. Jane was following close behind after leaving the penthouse and closing the door.

*****

    Kara was stood with Jayden when they walked out into the lobby. Kara didn’t look angry over being kept waiting, she actually looked quite happy to be spending time with Jayden.

     “Good Morning ladies.” Kara said as soon as she saw Joan and Jessica approaching with Cathy and Jane walking just behind them. “I trust you had an enjoyable evening at the theatre?” She asked once they were stood facing each other.

     “Good Morning Kara, Jayden.” Joan smiled. “Yes we had a wonderful evening, and the supper was nice as well.” Joan answered Kara’s question.

     “I hope the two of you are ready for a busy day of shopping and sightseeing?” Kara asked.

     “Yes we are, so please lead the way.” Joan said as she stepped closer to Jessica and wrapped an arm around her waist.

    Kara said her goodbyes to Jayden with a kiss and a hug, and Jessica got a hug from Cathy and Jane, as did Joan. Jessica and Joan then followed Kara out to another black Mercedes like the one that picked them up at the train station. Jessica thought it could be the same one due to them having the same driver.

     “Good Morning David.” Joan said when she saw who the driver was.

     “Good morning Mrs Green, Miss Green.” David said with a small nod of his head.

     “David...!” Joan said in a scolding tone. “I told you yesterday to call us by our first names.” She added with a smile.

     “I’m sorry, Joan, Jessica. Good morning to you both.” He smiled as he helped Joan to get in the back of the car, while Kara helped Jessica get in the back on the other side.

    Once they were all in the car, David left the hotel and headed out into the London traffic. Joan and Jessica guessed that he already knew where they were going first, because he never asked Kara before he drove away from the hotel.

     “You seem to be very skilled at driving through London traffic David.” Joan said as she watched him skilfully weave his way up and down side rounds avoiding as much of the traffic as he could.

     “I used to drive a taxi before I got this job, so I’ve learned a trick or two.” He replied with a laugh in his voice. “I guess I still am a taxi driver, just for a much better class of customer now.” He added.

     “You’re far more than just a taxi driver David, and you know it.” Kara argued. “David is also our bodyguard for the day.” Kara explained as she looked over her shoulder at Joan.

     “Do we really need a bodyguard?” Joan asked.

     “Not normally, but we have had some trouble in the past with our clients that don’t pass as well as others.” Kara said with a sigh. “So now we play it safe and have a bodyguard close by just in case.”

    Joan and Jessica guessed they must have arrived at their first stop of the day when David pulling up outside a shop with mannequins in the window wearing sexy looking underwear.

    Jessica looked up and saw the name of the shop was Mystiques, and she remembered Jane saying that her sister’s Chrissy, Amy and Mandy worked here. She wondered if they were as bubbly as Jane was. Kara helped her get out the car, while David helped Joan get out the other side, and they all followed Kara into the shop.

     “Hey Kara...!” Jessica heard a female voice shout as she also heard the sound of heels moving fast.

    Jessica looked around Kara just in time to see a pretty blonde woman throw her arms around Kara and hug her, while looking excited to see her.

     “Hello sis.” Kara giggled as she hugged the woman back. “You act like you haven’t seen me in months, not since breakfast.” Kara added with more giggles.

     “I didn’t see you at breakfast though.” The woman pouted. “I saw that mean brother of yours though.” She grumbled just before she started grinning again.

     “You do have a point there.” Kara had to agree as it was her male self, Callum that had been at breakfast. Callum didn’t become Kara until he got to work and let Cathy and Jane work their magic. “Chrissy, I’d like you to meet Jessica and Joan.” Kara said as she stepped to one side, so Chrissy could see the two of them. “Joan, Jessica, I’d like you to meet Chrissy, one of the owners, and my adopted sister.” Kara said proudly.

     “So you’re the Jessica that Jane was so excited about last night.” Chrissy smiled as she stepped over to where Jessica and Joan were stood together. Jessica held out her hand thinking that Chrissy was going to offer hers so they could shake, but Jessica got a shock when she found herself being pulled into a hug. “I’m a hugger not a shaker.” Chrissy giggled as they hugged each other.

     “It’s nice to meet you as well.” Jessica said nervously. “Jane had nothing but nice thing to say about you and your sisters.” Jessica added. She was soon looking up the shop when she heard another woman let out a squeal as she started running towards them. This woman had long black wavy hair and looked to be a couple of years younger than Chrissy.

     “This is my baby sister, Amy.” Chrissy said as Amy came skidding to a halt just before she threw her arms around Kara and hugged her.

     “Hi, it’s nice to meet you.” Amy giggled as she looked at Jessica and Joan while still having her arms wrapped around Kara. “You must be Jessica and Joan.” Amy added once she was stood on her own again.

     “Yes, but how did you know that?” Jessica asked.

     “Jane wouldn’t shut up about the two of you last night, and she did a good job of describing you both.” Amy said as she stepped forward and gave each of them a hug, just like Chrissy had. “I do love what she’s done with your hair though, it really suits you.” Amy added as she looked Jessica up and down.

     “Thank you, I’m quite proud of what she did with it as well.” Jessica blushed.

     “We better let you take a look around and see what you like.” Chrissy said when she saw Jessica’s embarrassment. “Just let us know when you want to start trying things on, and we’ll help you find the right size.” She added as she stepped back pulling Amy out the way with her.

    Jessica felt like a kid in a candy store as she walked around the shop with Joan. Jessica had never seen so much lingerie in one place before, and some of it looked a little kinky, but it still didn’t stop Jessica taking a closer look at it.

    Kara was over at the counter with Chrissy and Amy. David had gone out to wait with the car, not that Joan or Jessica could blame him for that.

     “Does it make me a bad person to want one of nearly everything in the shop?” Jessica asked as she ran her hand down the front of a pink corset.

     “No, that just makes you a woman.” Joan giggled.

     “I think I want to start training my waist in a corset.” Jessica admitted. “I loved the way it felt last night, and the way it made me look.”

     “You did look good with that tiny waist.” Joan agreed.

     “And I didn’t need to wear a padded girdle either, which was heaven when I needed to use the restroom.”Jessica grinned.

     “Are you wearing the padded girdle now?” Joan asked.

     “No, the dress looks fine without it.” Jessica said as she looked at herself in one of the many mirrors scattered around the shop. The dress had a flared skirt that made Jessica’s hips and bottom look larger, while making her waist look smaller.

     “I’m sure Chrissy and Amy can help you sort out a couple of corsets then sweetie.” Joan said as she waved them over to join them.

     “What can we help you with?” Chrissy asked eager to start helping them spend their money.

     “Jessica wants to start training her waist in a corset.” Joan explained. “She wore one last night when we went to the theatre, and she just loved what it did to her waist and figure.” Joan giggled.

     “If you’ll follow me to the changing room Jessica, we can get some measurements and find you one in your size that you like.” Chrissy said as she started to lead Jessica in the direction of the changing rooms.

     “You want me to remove my clothes with you in the room?” Jessica asked sounding worried. “You do know that I’m not really a woman, right?”

     “Yes, I know that, and I won’t tell if you won’t.” Chrissy giggled, which seemed to put Jessica at ease as she stopped resisting and let Chrissy lead her into the changing room.

    Jessica was soon stood in a small room with Chrissy, wearing just her panties, while Chrissy measured her waist in several different directions before she poked her head out and asked Amy to get her some corsets.

     “You seem really calm over all this?” Jessica said as she tried to make conversation.

     “My sisters and I have an understanding of where you’re coming from, and we like the idea of people trying new things.” Chrissy smiled. “I also know how you feel.” She added with a sadder looking smile.

     “Were you once a...?” Jessica couldn’t bring herself to say the word ‘man’ not with how beautiful Chrissy looked.

     “Yes I was born with a defect, so to speak.” Chrissy answered for her. “But I’m all women now, and loving every minute of it, so please don’t be worried about me getting upset and running out the room.” Chrissy giggled.

    Amy knocked on the door and handed Chrissy a stack of boxes just then, and Chrissy was soon placing the first corset around Jessica’s waist, but not before she placed a silk camisole on her first, so as not to get the corset dirty.

     “It doesn’t feel as tight as I thought it would.” Jessica admitted once she was in the first one and looking in the mirror that was on the wall. “From the stories I’ve read on the internet, I thought you’d have trouble breathing or doing anything in one.” Jessica added as she ran her hands down the sides of her thinner looking waist.

     “Some can be like that, but I wouldn’t want to torture you in that way, not until you’re used to it.” Chrissy explained. “I can lace mine down to a small size, but it’s taken me years to do.” Chrissy added as she unbuttoned her blouse to let Jessica see that she was wearing a corset under her uniform.

    The more of Chrissy that Jessica saw, the more she found herself wishing she looked just like her for real, and not by using fake breasts, tucking and padding.

    By the time Jessica had tried on all the corsets, she had decided to buy a white one, a black one and two others in blue and red. Chrissy took the four Jessica wanted over to the counter, while Amy sorted out placing the others back on the shelves they came from.

    With the ice broken between Chrissy and Jessica, Jessica was happy to wander around the shop picking things up and then getting Chrissy to find it in her size. By the time Jessica and Joan were done, they had quite the pile of items sat waiting to be paid for.

     “I’m not sure how we’re going to get all this on the train with us on Monday.” Joan said when she looked at everything.

     “We can have it all packaged up and delivered to your home after you return, to save you the trouble of trying to carry it all back with you.” Kara said to answer Joan’s worries.

     “That would be wonderful.” Joan agreed. “That also means we don’t have to go easy on what we buy now.” Joan added with a grin.

     “You call this going easy?” Amy asked as she looked at everything the two women had just bought in their shop alone.

    Once everything had been paid for, Kara made a call and David entered the shop again, and was soon carrying it all out to the car for them.

     “Thank you for all the help, and I hope to visit you again the next time I’m in London.” Jessica said as she gave first Chrissy and then Amy a hug, she even gave a woman called Mandy a hug, whom had returned just before they finished shopping. Jessica thought that Chrissy and Mandy looked like sisters, and they sure acted like sisters with the way they kept playing around and making each other giggle.

    Jessica and Joan were soon being taken to lots of different shops where they could shop for whatever they wanted. Jessica was spending a lot of money on a new wardrobe that used the fact she now had real looking breast to show off.

    The trunk of the car was full by the time they called it a day and let Kara and David take them back to the hotel, so they could take a rest before having dinner and then going to the club that evening.

*****


Chapter Ten: Let’s Dance

    Jessica woke from her nap after a busy day of shopping, and she felt refreshed and excited about going to this Club Joan had told her about, and Jane had seemed excited about Jessica going to. Jessica wasn’t worried about getting ready, because Kara had told Jessica and Joan that Jane or Cathy would come to fetch them, and then help them get ready for their dinner and date at the club after.

    Joan was sat out on the patio in the warm sun when Jessica stepped out of her bedroom. Joan was enjoying a glass of white wine while she took in the view.

     “Hello sweetie, did you manage to get any sleep?” Joan asked when Jessica sat down next to her, so she too could take in the view.

     “Yes I did thank you.” Jessica smiled.

    Joan poured out some wine into a second glass she had on the table, and Jessica was happy to have it as she took a sip.

     “It looked like you were having a lot of fun today.” Joan grinned. “I’d say you were being serious last night when you said that I wouldn’t be seeing much of Jonathon after this weekend.”

     “I don’t feel like a square peg trying to fit in a round hole anymore, if you can understand that.” Jessica sighed happily. “I feel like I’ve finally found who I am.” She added.

     “You do seem more relaxed since Jane did your hair, and Cathy stuck those things to your chest.” Joan smiled as she pointed at the lumps pushing out Jessica’s bathrobe.

     “Don’t forget about Cathy thinning my eyebrows as well.” Jessica reminded Joan with a grin.

     “I hope this doesn’t upset you Jessica, but I always thought you looked to pretty to be a boy, but now you’ve let Cathy do that with your eyebrows, and Jane’s styled your hair, well...” Joan didn’t know how to phrase what she was thinking.

     “You think I’d look like a girl now, even if I took these fake breasts off and tried to look like a guy again?” Jessica asked, but didn’t look upset about it.

     “Yes I do, and I think your father felt that there was something buried deep inside you fighting to get out. I just wish he could have been here to see this side of you, he’d have been so proud of what you’ve become, or are becoming.” Joan said with a tear in her eye.

     “I use to go looking for trouble as Jonathon.” Jessica admitted. “I thought the more macho I acted, the more like a man I would look.” She added with a sad sigh.

     “Would it shock you to know your father was the same way, but he stopped acting like that when he met your mother and he was caught trying on her things one night?” Joan giggled.

     “I never knew that.” Jessica said.

     “It’s not the sort of thing your father would be proud to tell you, and he couldn’t very well say he started dressing as a woman because your mother caught him trying on her things.” Joan pointed out.

     “It’s a shame he didn’t tell me, I might have been able to find Jessica a little sooner, and maybe I Just might have kept Kirstin as well.” Jessica looked at Joan with a tear in her own eye now.

     “I’m sure you’ll find someone to share your life with, and they will be in love with you as the real you.” Joan promised.

     “Do you really think there is someone weird enough to put up with me out there?” Jessica asked as she looked out over the city as she took a sip from her wine glass.

     “I’m sure there is someone even weirder than you out there, willing to put up with even you.” Joan said with a grin, just before she started giggling, this soon set Jessica off, and the two of them laughed as they finished their wine.

*****

    Jessica and Joan were both sat in the living room on one of the sofas talking about some of the things they had bought while out shopping that day, when the doorbell chimed, so Jessica jumped to her feet and ran off to see who it was.

     “Hi Jane, Cathy...!” Jessica grinned happily when she saw the two of them stood there smiling back at her. “Please come in.” Jessica said as she stepped to one side and let Jane push a large trolley into the room.

    The trolley had a boxed in section at one end with draws running down it, and a tall rail at the other, which had a couple of garment bags hanging from it. Under the garment bags were a couple of shoe boxes.

     “Hello Jessica.” Cathy said as she gave Jessica a quick hug on her way past.

     “Hi Jessie.” Jane said as she wheeled the trolley past her and then waited for Jessica to close the door and start walking with her.

     “Are those the dresses mother and I will be wearing this evening?” Jessica asked with an excited sound to her voice.

     “Yes they are.” Jane replied sounding just as excited. “Cathy is going to help Joan get ready, and I’ll be helping you again, that is if you will let me?” Jane asked nervously.

     “I’ve been waiting for you to work your magic and turn me into Cinderella.” Jessica giggled as she threw her arms around Jane and hugged her.

    Jane was soon hugging Jessica back as the two of them giggled and danced around. Cathy just looked at the two of them and shook her head as if to say there can’t be another one on the planet as crazy as Jane.

     “You two should think about saving some of that energy for the dance floor at the club later.” Cathy said as she pulled them apart and led them into the living room where Joan was still sat on the sofa in her dressing gown.

    Cathy helped Joan to her feet and then opened one of the draws on the trolley before pulling out her makeup case and leading Joan off in the direction of her bedroom to help her get ready. Jane did the same and almost pulled Jessica’s arm out its socket as she dragged her towards her bedroom.

    Jane helped Jessica do her makeup, and had to explain about going a little heavier for an evening look to offset the way she would be dressed.

     “How can I do that if you won’t let me see the dress I’ll be wearing?” Jessica complained at one point.

     “I did offer to do it for you.” Jane argued back as she stood with her hands on her hips.

     “Okay, fine.” Jessica finally said as she sat back in her chair and let Jane take over. “Do your worst.” She added with a smile.

    Jane giggled and clapped her hands together excitedly just before she took over and made a start on first Jessica’s makeup, and then she did her hair.

     “Wow... That must be some dress you’ve picked out for me.” Jessica said when she finally saw the finished results in the mirror.

    Jane had made Jessica’s eyes really stand out with heavy dark makeup all around them, and she’d spiked Jessica’s hair to make her look almost like a gothic punk, complete with blue, purple and red tips.

     “Don’t worry about the coloured tips, it will wash out the next time you wash your hair.” Jane said when she saw the worried look on Jessica’s face as she touched one of the purple tips.

     “I love what you’ve done Jane, I just find it hard to believe that it’s all me, kind of.” Jessica said as she looked in the mirror.

     “Other than those, it is all you.” Jane grinned as she pointed at Jessica’s breasts. “Do you think you’ll have real ones one day?” Jane asked.

     “I’m beginning to lean that way.” Jessica admitted as she looked at the girl in the mirror, realising that it was her she was looking at. “The further I go down this rabbit hole, the more I want to explore.”

     “I was the same way, and now I’m just waiting for the day I can have the final surgery to make me complete.” Jane said with pain in her voice for what Jessica was feeling. “It does get easier when you stop fighting who you really are.” Jane added.

     “Do you think we could exchange numbers before I go home?” Jessica asked looking hopeful. “I’d like to have someone to talk to about all this and you seem like you’re able to read my mind.” Jessica added with a giggle.

     “I’d love to remain friends when you go home.” Jane grinned. “And I want you to call me at any time of the day or night if you need to talk.” She added, sounding more like a big sister than a new friend.

     “I promise.” Jessica giggled, thinking Jane just looked cute when she tried to be bossy.

    Jane was soon running off to get Jessica’s dress, shoes and other little bits for her outfit. “We need to get you into these first.” Jane said as she handed Jessica some black panties and fishnet pantyhose.

     “Can I take a quick look at the dress before I put them on?” Jessica asked as she went to pull down the zipper on the garment bag Jane was still holding.

     “You can look at the dress once you have those on.” Jane said as she slapped Jessica’s hand away.

     “Meany...!” Jessica shouted as she rubbed her hand and pouted at Jane. This just made Jane giggle, which soon had Jessica giggling as well, as she ran off to get changed in the bathroom, not wanting to do it in front of Jane.

     The dress was still in the garment bag when Jessica returned from the bathroom wearing the panties and the fishnets. Jessica wasn’t wearing a bra because Jane never gave her one to put on.

     “Now can I see the dress...?” Jessica pleaded.

     “Now you can see the dress.” Jane agreed as she pulled down the zip on the garment bag and then slowly pulled out the dress, still on the hanger which she had pulled through the hole at the top of the garment bag.

    Jessica let out a gasp as she found herself looking at the sexy little black dress. “It looks so sexy, are you sure I’ll look alright in it?” Jessica asked.

     “You’ll look super in it.” Jane grinned. “It’s got a keyhole front and lace back.” Jane explained as she showed Jessica the front and back of the dress. “The bolero style lace top is what makes up the keyhole front, so all the guys will get to see that amazing cleavage you now have, or will have once I’m done dressing you.” Jane said with an evil grin.

    Jessica was soon in the dress and she loved the way it made her look, and Jane wasn’t joking about the bolero style top and the part of the dress that covered her breasts, just framed her new cleavage like a sign was there saying ‘look at me’.

     “We’ve not done yet honey.” Jane said as she pulled Jessica away from the mirror and sat her down on the edge of the bed. “You need to put your shoes on.” Jane smiled as she handed Jessica a pair of black sandals with a four inch heel and had lots of little chrome studs all over the straps and the pieces that went over her toes.

    Once Jessica had the shoes on and had taken a short walk around the room to get use to them, she found herself looking at Jane as she pulled out an item that looked like a cross between a belt and a corset.

     “Is that a corset?” Jessica asked as she lifted her arms and let Jane wrap it around her waist before she started tightening it down at the back.

     “It’s more of a wasp than a corset, but Sara thought it would finish off the dress perfectly.” Jane explained.

     “Who’s Sara?” Jessica asked.

     “Sara’s the one that made that beautiful dress you wore last night, as well as the one you went out in today, and now this one.” Jane said with pride. “She’s a very talented designer who works with Amy’s wife Amber. You’ll get to meet them all later at the club.” Jane explained.

     “I’m sure they won’t want to be bothered by the likes of me.” Jessica said, not expecting anyone of them to acknowledge her.

     “You don’t know my sisters very well then.” Jane giggled.

    Jane soon had the corset belt tightened and tied off. Then she finally let Jessica go and take a look at herself in the mirror. Jessica was left with her mouth hanging open as she looked at how small the belt made her waist look, which gave her a nice hour glass figure. She now had hips and a bottom without the use of any padding.

     “Is it vain to fall in love with yourself?” Jessica asked as she looked at the sexy looking woman in the mirror from every angle.

     “That my friend is a question for someone far wiser than I.” Jane giggled. “But I’d fall in love with you.” She added as she kissed Jessica on the cheek. “If I wasn’t already taken by my boyfriend.” She purred in Jessica’s ear.

    Jessica blushed as she helped Jane pack everything away before the two of them returned to the living room to find Joan and Cathy there again, just like they did earlier in the day.

     “I think I’ll let Cathy help me next time, she seems to work faster than you Jane.” Jessica teased, but felt sad for Jane when she saw the hurt look Jane gave her. “I was only teasing you.” Jessica quickly added as she ran over to comfort her new friend.

     “I doubt I could have got you looking as good any quicker Jessica.” Cathy said as she walked over with Joan to where Jessica was now holding a sad looking Jane in her arms. “Joan’s had years of practice getting ready, so I had very little to do.” Cathy explained the reason for her having Joan ready in a much shorter time.

     “Are you saying I’m old...?” Joan smirked as she playfully slapped Cathy on the arm.

     “I never said that.” Cathy argued as she defended herself from the playful attack. “I just said you’re much more experience at getting ready, and you already look stunning to start with.” Cathy added, trying to sweeten Joan up. It seemed to work and Joan was soon giving Cathy a hug to thank her for the nice comment.

     “You look totally hot in that dress Jessica.” Joan said once she’d finished picking on Cathy.

     “Do you really think so?” Jessica asked as she looked down at herself, which she had to lean forward to do, due to her breasts blocking the view.

     “I know so...” Joan argued. “How do you feel?” She asked with a grin.

     “I feel kind of sexy, and flirty.” Jessica blushed, but felt better for being honest about her feelings. “I’d want to date me if I was still a guy, if you know what I mean.” She tried to explain.

     “I’m sure you’ll have more than one drink bought you before the night is over.” Cathy smiled.

     “I don’t want any guys buying me a drink.” Jessica said looking worried.

     “Just because they buy you a drink, doesn’t mean you have to sleep with them, and once you’re in the club, most the guys that buy you drinks are just saying thank you for taking the time to please them.” Cathy explained.

     “There are a group of guys, and some girls that take pleasure in looking at men who have gone to as much trouble as you to look convincing enough to pass, and they buy the ladies drinks to thank them for all their hard work.” Cathy said it like it was just a simple thing people did. “We better get you down to the restaurant so you can have some dinner before you’re taken over to the club.” Cathy added as she led the way to the door.

    Jessica and Joan were soon down in the lobby, where Cathy handed them over to a man Cathy called Dale. He showed them into the restaurant where they were soon seated and enjoying their evening meal.

    Cathy and Jane had gone off to get themselves ready for a night of dancing at the club. Jessica found herself hoping that Jane would find some time later in the night to show her around the club, but she expected her to be too busy with her adopted sisters.

*****

    The hotel lobby was busy when Jessica and Joan finished their meal, but Dale found them as soon as they stepped into the lobby, and he led them out to a waiting Limo.

     “I hope you both enjoyed your meal?” Dale asked as he led them out and then opened the door to let them both get in the back.

     “Yes, the food was excellent.” Joan smiled. “Are we being taken to the club now?” Joan asked.

     “Yes the driver will take you to the club, and I hope you have a pleasant evening, ladies.” Dale smiled just before he closed the door and the driver pulled away.

    The drive over to the club seemed to end too soon, as the driver was soon pulling up outside a large building that had lots of people cueing up waiting to get inside. Jessica thought they would have to join the long line of people, but they were soon being led right past them all and up into the club by a large man and a woman with brown hair and a stunning looking dress. Jessica had to hide a giggle when she even got a couple of wolf whistles from some guys walking past.

     “I’m Becky, and I’m the manager of the club.” The woman said as they made their way through the club. “I’ll take you up to the VIP section to begin with, and then I’ll show you around a little later in the evening.” They were soon going up some steps that had a sign above them saying it was the VIP section.

     “Are you sure we should be up here?” Jessica asked Joan in a whisper.

     “Yes, this is all part of the package I paid for.” Joan smiled.

     “Please take a seat and a waitress will come and take your drinks orders.” Becky said as she helped the two of them take a seat on one of the many sofas scattered around the room. “I need to go and make sure everything is running smoothly, but if you have any trouble, please come and find me, or ask any member of staff, and they will track me down.” Becky added just before she wandered off to greet another couple of woman that had entered the VIP section.

    A woman in a gold basque and matching gold miniskirt was soon asking what they wanted to drink, and they both ordered a red wine.

     “This is all surreal.” Jessica said as she sipped her wine while looking around the room. She saw a raised section off to one side that had a couple of long sofas on it that looked like it was roped off to stop people going up there for some reason. “Do you think that’s the VVIP section?” Jessica asked Joan.

     “It does look like it belongs to someone very important doesn’t it.” Joan agreed.

    It wasn’t long before they saw Becky return with a tall woman and one that was a little shorter, but still taller than Becky. Joan and Jessica watched as the three of them went up to the roped off section and sat down to talk about something.

     “The shorter one of the two women with Becky is the owner of the hotel and this club.” Joan leaned over and informed Jessica. “I remember meeting him when Jenny and I first came here.” Joan added.

     “That’s really a man?” Jessica asked as she looked at the woman Joan was talking about.

    The woman was wearing a blue dress that had no straps, but was being held up by the ample breasts she seemed to have. Jessica liked the dress because it reminded her of a flowing waterfall with the way it had strings of glittery stones running down it to mimic flowing water.

     “Why do you find that so hard to believe?” Joan giggled. “Have you looked in a mirror tonight?”

    Jessica opened her mouth to say something, but stopped when she realised that Joan did have a point, and she didn’t look anything like a man herself at the minute. Jessica didn’t have time to think up a reply because she saw Becky jump up and run towards the stairs that led down to the main part of the club. When Jessica looked at what had Becky’s attention, she saw a very sexy looking blonde making her way towards Becky.

    Becky and the blonde woman met in the middle of the floor and threw their arms around each other and kissed like she’d never seen two women kiss before. It took Jessica a couple of minutes to work out where she’d seen the blonde before, but her mouth fell open in shock when she worked out it was Chrissy from Mystiques. Jessica couldn’t get over how different Chrissy looked now she wasn’t wearing a female business suit. Chrissy was now in a sexy little dress.

    Jessica checked out the others in this group that had come in with Chrissy and she noticed Amy walking hand in hand with a cute looking woman with short spiky brown hair, and then they saw a woman that looked a little like Amy, and she was being protected by the large man that had walked her and Joan up to the VIP section with Becky. Jessica then noticed Cathy stood with a blonde, and it looked like they were a couple, so Jessica guessed this must be Sara, Cathy’s wife. The one person out the group she didn’t have any trouble noticing was Jane, because she was the one grinning and waving at Jessica like a lunatic. Jessica smiled and waved back.

     “I hope you’re ready to do some serious dancing tonight girlfriend...?” Jane asked as she ran over and pulled Jessica to her feet. “Come and meet the family.” Jane added as she pulled Joan to her feet as well and then dragged the two of them across the room to where all the others were now taking seats on the raised platform with the sofas on it.

     “I think we should leave them to get settled first Jane.” Jessica argued as she tried to pull loose of Jane’s grip without much success.

     “Don’t be silly, they all want to meet the two of you.” Jane said as she pulled the two of them up the steps. “I know you know some of them, but I’ll go through them all again anyway, just to be on the safe side.” Jane added with a grin.

     “Hello again, Jessica, Joan.” Chrissy smiled as she sat cuddled up to Becky on one of the sofas.

     “Hi.” Jessica and Joan said looking nervous.

     “I can see you already know Chrissy and Becky. Becky is Chrissy’s wife, if you’ve not already worked that one out.” Jane rolled her eyes as if to say’ you’d have to be an idiot to not know that’. “You’ve already met Amy, and the cute little thing sat cuddled up to her is Amber, they’re also a married couple.” Jane grinned. “The sexy looking blonde sat on Cathy’s knee is Sara, and yes you guessed it, they are also a married couple.” Jane giggled.

     “Jane told me that you made this dress and another couple that I’ve worn over the weekend.” Jessica said as she looked at the woman Jane called Sara. “I’d like to thank you for making me look so pretty.” She added sounding nervous.

     “I’m glad I was able to help, but I think you’d look just as pretty in a potato sack.” Sara blushed.

     “Maybe so, but it’s much harder to flirt in a potato sack.” Cathy pointed out with a grin as she remembered what Jessica had said earlier in the evening before they left the penthouse.

     “That is Ann and her husband Brad. Ann is Amy’s sister if you haven’t guessed already.” Jane carried on doing her introductions. “I think you might have met Mandy already, and the mean looking woman with her is my boss and also Mandy’s husband Carl, but tonight she’s called Carla.” Jane added as she stuck her tongue out at the woman sat with Mandy.

     “Much more lip from you missy and I’ll have to fire you, again...” Carla warned.

     “The tall leggy red head that looks like a super model is Vicky.” Jane carried on like she wasn’t worried about what Carla had just said.

     “It’s really nice to meet you all.” Joan said, while Jessica was speechless at just how beautiful they all looked. Jessica just smiled a lot and gave them all little waves.

     “You look amazing in that dress Jessica.” Chrissy said, snapping Jessica out of her stunned silence.

     “Thank you Chrissy, but I think you and the others have me beat on the beauty meter.” Jessica admitted.

     “We’ve just been doing it a lot longer, but don’t go selling yourself short.” Chrissy said in a scolding tone that still made Jessica smile.

     “Please take a seat and join us.” Carla said as she waved for the two of them to take a seat on one of the sofas up on the platform.

     “Are you sure it will be alright?” Joan asked.

     “I own the club, and Becky is the manager, so who is there left to worry about?” Carla asked with a smirk.

    Joan and Jessica were soon sat on the sofas talking to Jane and the others about their weekend so far. Kara and Jayden joined them a little later, and Jessica was soon being pulled to her feet and dragged down to the dance floor when the DJ started playing a song Chrissy and Amy liked. Chrissy pulled Jane to her feet and Jane did the same to Jessica. Joan just giggled as she watched Jessica being dragged away looking worried.

     “Jane...! I don’t know how to dance...!” Jessica shouted as she was pulled along looking like part of a human chain.

     “You’ll be fine; it’s all in good fun.” Jane shouted back over the music, which was getting louder the closer they got to the dance floor.

     “The last time I tried dancing, I was told I dance like a girl...!” She informed Jane.

    Jonathon had taken Kirstin to a night club, and she’d talked him into going on the dance floor with her when a slow song came on, but Kirstin had wanted to stop on the dance floor when some faster paced songs started playing. Jonathon tried to copy some of the other guys, but he wasn’t very good, and some macho looking guy with an open shirt decided to inform Jonathon that he danced like a girl. The guy soon found out that he didn’t hit like one though, when Jonathon punched him. Kirstin hadn’t spoken to him for a week after he got them kicked out the club.

     “You’ll be fine then tonight...!” Jane shouted, snapping Jessica out of her memories.

    Jessica went to argue, but the weight of her breasts tugging on her chest, and the tight feel of the corset belt around her waist as well as the feel of being pulled along while wearing high heels, all reminded Jessica that she was a girl, so who would care what she danced like, any guy looking at her wouldn’t be thinking about her dancing, not if they were anything like Jonathon.

    Jane pulled Jessica into the circle that Chrissy, Amy and Amber had made, and she was soon giggling as she danced around like an idiot as they all sang along to the song the DJ played. They stayed on the dance floor for several more songs before finally returning to the VIP section for a rest and a drink.

     “Was that fun?” Chrissy asked Jessica, as she fell down onto Becky’s knee and let Becky wrap her arms around her waist.

     “Yes it was, but I was worried to begin with.” Jessica admitted with a giggle.

     “You did look a little wooden in the beginning, but you seemed to relax and just let the music take control of you.” Amy laughed.

    Jessica went with Jane and the others every time they went to the dance floor after that, she even stopped on there for a couple of slow songs due to Jane pulling her in close and dancing with her. The two of them started to make fun of Chrissy and Becky who were dancing together for the slow songs. Amy and Amber were enjoying the slow songs as well, and even they just laughed when they saw Jessica and Jane making fun of them.

    The night seemed to be over to soon for Jessica, and she felt a little sad when she was informed by Joan that they were heading back to the hotel. It was now two thirty in the morning though, and Jessica’s feet were protesting over all the dancing she’d been doing.

     “Thank you for making this the best night of my life.” Jessica said as she hugged each of her new friends.

    They all hugged her back and hoped to see her again. Then she was whisked away with Joan holding her hand. The limo was waiting outside and they got in it.

     “Are you tired?” Joan asked as she sat on the back seat of the limo cuddled up to Jessica.

     “Yes, but I had a wonderful time.” Jessica smiled up at Joan from where she was resting her head on Joan’s shoulder.

     “It looked like you were having a lot of fun.” Joan giggled.

     “Did you see me dancing?” Jessica asked with a worried look.

     “Yes I saw you.” She giggled some more. “Mandy and Carla gave me a tour of the club while you were on the dance floor and I saw you having fun and giggling with Jane and your other new friends.” Joan smiled, happy to see Jessica relaxing and being herself, even if that meant not being Jonathon.

     “I think I’m going to miss Jane when we leave on Monday.” Jessica sighed. “She did say we could stay in touch though, so we’re going to exchange numbers and email addresses.” Jessica grinned.

    They were soon back at the hotel, and they made their way up to their penthouse. Joan said good night to Jessica and retired to her bedroom. Jessica did the same, but she needed to take a shower before she could go to bed.

    The special dye Jane had used to colour the tips of Jessica’s hair would come off and make a mess of the bed covers and pillow case, so she stripped off all the clothes and stepped into the shower.

    Once her hair was back to just being a dirty blonde colour, Jessica got out the shower and then sat at her dressing table wearing just her bathrobe while she used some makeup remover and moisturiser on her skin, something Jane had warned her to do, so her skin wouldn’t dry up due to all the makeup she was now using.

    Jessica finally crawled into bed and was soon fast asleep, dreaming about her day of shopping, and the wonderful time she had dancing with Jane and the others.

*****

 

To Be Continued Next Tuesday  GRIN

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

    Authors Note: Cathy, Jane and all the others that Jessica and Joan meet while down in London, are all characters I wrote about in my; You Have it all Wrong series. Even thought you don’t hear about Jane’s story until book four ‘You have it all Wrong Four, the Kids Story’ the time line for this story is set between book three and book four. So to find out more about Chrissy, Amy and Cathy, and how they all became the women they are in this story, you will need to go back and read them.

    Hugs

    SaraUK

up
200 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

SaraUK & SammanthaK. it is

always a treat to read any story in the YHIAWverse. :) Joan and Jessica are in good hands. :)

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Good to see Jessica had an

Good to see Jessica had an amazing night, I was kinda hoping she'd bump into Kristen. Hope Joan enjoyed her night too. Thanks for sharing another great story with the YHIAW family featured, I'm looking forward to the next installment.

Big hugs

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Sweet

But life's not all wine and roses. Hope she can handle the downsides.

Kim

My Fathers Secret

While this is a very enjoyable read I must be a pedant and point out that " draw " is something an artist or even a
" Gunslinger " does, while a drawER is a part of a cabinet or tower that pulls out to reveal what is stored inside.