What a good boy...Chapter 21

Printer-friendly version

What a good boy…Chapter 21

Chapter 21

We win the game and it’s really not even close, I mean it’s sort of close we beat them by thirty points but the scores were really, really high on both sides and it was that hard a game that instead of our girls breaking into cheers at the last winning basket…a three pointer long bomb by sexy amazing Sophie that all of them had their arms up in victory but they were sheathed in sweat and they were panting despite the win.

The other girl’s team were even more spent and were bent over panting and some even sat on the floor trying to get their breath.

It was so…I mean all those girls all buff and in great shape and all of them sweaty and shiny and breathing hard.

I was so hard inside I might have grown another inch in my happy switch. It was such a good idea to wear a tampon really otherwise I’d be all soaked and gooey.

Well more so.

And the best part? The absolute best part!

Showers…

There’s only one girls locker room and while the other team used the boys locker room for the breaks and the team tactics they’re not showering in there. And I can’t blame them. Who wouldn’t want to be in a steamy girls showers with two teams of hot athletic teenaged girls all buzzed on adrenaline and naked.

I’m almost vibrating at the whole thing as I go with the girls on my team to the showers.

Gwen nudges me. “Hey…”

“Yeah…?”

“Who’s the guy you were talking too he’s kind of hot.”

“He’s really hot and all boy pretty. His name’s Jamey and he’s that…girl there’s twin brother.” I point her out to Gwen.

“Oh…?”

“Mmm..hmmm.” I’m all smiles and he catches us looking at him and I do a little no hands air kiss to him and he blushes and moves heading towards his sister.

“What did you tell him that has him acting like that?”

“Stuff.” I grin from ear to ear.

“Oh come on.” she nudges me.

“Okay I told him about me, I was open and honest and told him about the Tracy Effect.”

Gwen looks at me. “Okay…the Tracy effect?”

“Oh no worries you’re immune.”

“Oh well that’s good. So…explain please?”

“Well simple I’m me and I’m not a girl right?”

“Right…”

“But I have a wicked awesome vag.”

She laughed and she slipped an arm around me and we’re doing the hip to hip thing. “You do indeed have a pretty pussy me dear.”

“Exactly…I’m a catch twenty two or whatever I’m not what they would call a lesbian experience if they didn’t really want to think of me as one and the reverse is true for guys. I don’t have a dick so…and I have a vag so…”

Gwen burst out laughing. “Oh that makes such an odd bit of sense too.”

“It make’s perfect sense and it’s worked already.”

“It has?”

“Uhm Sophie…we’re like all purring together now but before…I know it’s that we hooked up because trying it with me is not really gay to her on some level.”

Sophie was walking with us and following along and she nodded. “It’s true really and when we get back to our room I’m going to pin you down on the bed and lick you boy-slit and make you whine and suck that sweet little clitty-dick until you cum and cum and cum and then I’ll use our toy and split you like a wishbone.”

She’s whispering to me and there’s a few looks from our team mates and there’s even a few snorts. Most of them still are really sure about us and the fact that we might be this super awesome les-boyan-trio.

And we’re definitely getting looks from the girls on the other team and then we enter…

Paradise…

I strip down with the others and we’re all getting naked and into the showers and it’s a land of sweet smelling soaps and shampoo’s and all these girls that are all in pretty good shape all naked and with all the excitement and adrenaline there’s lots and lots of big perky nipples.

I’m so hot it’s crazy.

No…I’m not getting acclimated to the sight of naked girls.

And not all of them are like really buff like Gwen or Sophie there’s some that are just in good shape but have meat on them…and I like that too. Soft inviting curves and nice big breasts and some of these girls have hips to just die for.

I look over at Sophie at one point and she’s breathing in this soft inhale and exhale and there’s this look in her eyes. She wasn’t joking about that stuff she just said…she gets so turned on and horny after a game it’s amazing.

My own Vee is aching and tensing and untensing at the thought or her later. I slide over to her and nod looking at the same girl and whisper in her ear. “I know, that waist and those sexy wide hips…you just want to bend her over and sink Mr. Big into her until she screams your name huh?”

She nods and licks her lips. And she hauls me into the shower stall with her and we shower together but damn…our hands and the soap is everywhere again and we’re being quiet as our fingers are inside one and other and there’s this almost dare you not to scream stare between us as we almost have this competition to make the other one make sex sounds and we both get each other off twice and it’s not enough.

We’re getting looks when we come out of the shower stall together and we have to have a flush on our faces but we didn’t make any sex sounds so did we?

I think Gwen nearly hurt herself looking at us and getting dressed trying to hold in the laughter.

And I’m sure that some of the girls on our team were grinning too even if their not sure.

I’m getting stares as I get dressed just track pants and my black stretchy boxer briefs that look good on me and they snug right to my Vee. Panties are okay but here it’s almost teasing to be all butch and sexy.

There a couple of the girls that are staring at my abs and the nice flat hard sleek plane to my pubic bone.

Uh-huh…yep definitely my kind of girls.

I smile at them when I catch a whisper of. “She’s flat as anything but she’s so cut…she must fuck like crazy.”

I zip my gym bag hard and fast to get them to look at me and I smile sweetly and give them a wink and I leave to head out with Gwen and Sophie and just for them I swing one foot in front of the other like I’m doing the balance beam thing and give them a show.

Actually I slip just ahead of Gwen and Sophie and I give them a show too.

I like it when I hear this low whisper growl from Sophie. “Mmmm…Tracey…”

Hey if she’s acting all butch guy horny I’m definitely going to have fun with that. So a bit of fun sway to my walk and I know that Sophie is staring at me I can feel it.

We all hit the restaurant at the hotel and it’s actually not bad it’s a buffet of course with this many student teams here but I like a buffet sometimes. Actually it’s pretty rare we get to one other than the odd time at our fave Chinese place.

It’s funny to watch all of them too there’s a lot of girls that are doing the stereotypical girly food menu. Salads and the chicken or the fish and sometimes more junky stuff. Gwen goes for the baked potatoes and those she opens up and does the fluff up thing before getting a bunch of mushrooms from the salad bar and then covers it all in Salisbury steaks and gravy and she still gets a couple of slices of pizza.

Sophie is at least and bit more healthy that that with a burger with everything on it and a baked potato but some baked pieces of white fish with that and a salad on the side.

Me I go for a salad on the side too because there’s a really good salad bar there and I actually like to play with making one up I usually don’t get to eat at home. Stuff like pineapple in a salad which with some green apple goes good with baby spinach. Hey I work out and I like good stuff as much as I like my junky stuff. I add some cashes and walnuts and other veggies and well it’s more like the salad is my main and the other stuff’s my sides like my burger with the works, a few french fries just for a taste and I do load up on the shrimp they have here it’s those really big cocktail sized ones probably brought in from B.C. and I even get a few rounds of the sushi things with the rice and the seaweed.

I’ve eaten maki rolls before my mom makes them now and then even if it’s just home rice but the other kids here are trying it and sort of not liking it. Well not all of them but some of them it’s the nori, it get’s the newbie’s everytime.

I do ask for some seracha if they have any in the kitchen which they do. That’s this sweet pepper and chili hot sauce with some garlic in it. I like it better than the wasabi that is made from a paste or the cocktail sauce they have for the shrimp.

I like it with any fish but it’s really good with anything that has cucumber in it so it goes really well with the maki I’m having.

Our team eats a little heavy but Sophie and Gwen and even I are getting looks from some of the girls. One of the girls looks over at us from one of the other teams.

“How can you guys eat like that?’

Gwen grins before shoving in a very unladylike forkful into her mouth. “Hungry.”

Sophie nods but pauses between burger bites. “We always end up burning it off.”

The girl stares at our food. “You can burn all of that off?”

I grin and pick a little grape tomato out of my salad. “There’s lot’s of ways that we burn it off.” I look at my girls before sucking on it in my fingers seductively like it was something else.”

Gwen grins and Sophie, well Sophie’s still looking hungry for something else.

Those girls sort of do that goggling stares and they sort of get all embarrassed too and sort of way too self conscious to ask any more questions except to watch us as we’re sort of playing with out food in that whole sucking on things teasing way.

Baby carrots, grape tomatoes and those little triangle wedges of pineapple serve very well as props. But Gwen with her finger twirling the stringy stretchy cheese thing was kind of fun too.

I’m sure that we entertained more than just that table too with us just sort of eating and goofing off together.

It was actually pretty fun and as much as we liked the sort of shock them fun and games Sophie’s the most agitated or rather still agitated and she finished first and she went and got some desert in one of those fold over take out trays and she looks at me and Gwen and we do the same. Gwen getting two big slices of cake and I get three pints of milk and some plastic cutlery and we head back to our room.

Sophie’s already brushing her teeth and we set the desert on the TV stand for later and we join her and it’s not long before we’re kissing together which is actually really nice when everyone’s all like super minty fresh and then the clothes are coming off and we’re making our way to the bed and Sophie pushes me down and she grins pulling down my panties and her and Gwen start kissing down from my abs to my mound and they spread me open and…

“Yes…yes, yes, oh my ff...fuck yes…” There is nothing quite as hornifyingly amazing as having two women pulling you open like a wish bone and taking turns eating your Vee and frenching each other and doing sexy thrilling things all over your skin and their…each other’s skin.

Watching it would be all get you wet and happy and turned on but being a part of it and the primary victim?

And two different fingers rubbing you off or rubbing and fingering as the mouths interchange.

And then we switch it up with me being one of the vee-eaters and we keep it going until the silver bullet comes into play adding super yummy sexy make your brain drool cum vibrations to it and then Sophie with Mr. Big.

I swear she’s really getting an affinity for fucking like a guy…okay well not like a guy but like…Sophie’s an animal after a game and more so when we win like she’s got like this guy side that wants that victory sex and this being the play offs…

She sank in from behind when I was eating Gwen’s pussy and using the silver bullet for the assist. I knew it was coming and she took her time sinking that big…big eight inches into me and made me whine and gasp as she slowly fucked me to a cum.

And while I was panting and my vee was used to it now I felt her hands slide up my thighs until she got to that spot where my legs meet my hips and her hands gripped me there in those joints and I could feel her fingers tighten and she pulled out and then shot right back in…

“Oh god of fuck!” It’s the jolt of pleasure but it’s her power too and her grip. It’s giving me more of a girly boner and the sexy edgy feeling of being taken that mixes with me knowing exactly the feeling and the thrill Sophie’s getting from boning me.

She uses slow hard and powerful strokes and every one gets a sexy cry…uh..oh…ugn…and such from me as she’s fucking me…no nice words about it she’s getting faster and faster and yet she’s sort of leaned back a little as she’s doing it so the length of Mr. Big is pressed right up against my clitty and it get’s to the point of where I’m hanging onto Gwen’s hips for dear life and I’m face buried into her vag to muffle my cries.

I didn’t know that when you cum-scream into a girls vee that the vibes from that can get her off…apparently I was crying into Gwen that much and the whole face mashing and my occasional trying to lick was more than enough combined to send her over the edge too.

And even she gets into it with her cumming and telling me. “Ugn…that’s it…that’s it Tracy you cum…you cum…you cum and then you suck my little girly hard on…”

Of frigging course I do as there’s this taking it from both ends feeling welling up in all of this sexiness and taking me right over the edge….and over…and over and then I just can’t stay up even with Sophie holding me I melt into post orgasm butter and she rolls me aside and I’m panting and grinning like a fool into the bedding and Sophie crawls onto the bed and kisses Gwen desperately and she pushes Gwen down and then pulls her to her closer by her legs and I hear Gwen’s triumphant cry of getting shanked by Mr. Big.

I watch then recover long enough to take the silver bullet and sink it into Sophie past the harness as she’s fucking Gwen she’s moving back and forth with it herself.

I think I have a tiny little cummy after-shock watching the two of them until they get off hard and almost loud enough to get us caught…the sexy cries muffled by mouths and breasts.

We all collapse in a heap and just sort of slither crawl together for a post sexy cuddle and a little doze.

Gwen wakes me and smiles. “Hey…lets go down to the pool for a bit they’ll be closing it in a couple of hours.”

“Sure, that actually sounds good.”

We get up and freshen up quickly and get changed into our swim suits and stuff and I opt for the two piece red one I have with the red lycra tank suit top. I could go topless but that’s likely bring questions and stuff or get us tossed and besides while I don’t have any breasts it does highlight by contrast my slim torso and my abs.

And the bottoms I’ll have to admit are awesome in this close to cheeky cut that shows off my butt which I kinda like now given my whole sort of new sexual outlook but also the fact that it’s a hip hugger style too that dips lowish on my mound a little but hugs so tightly that there’s no mistaking that little dip in my flesh that is my vee.

I mess my hair a bit for a bit of this tussled sexy look and grin at the mirror. I look hot really.

We head down to the pool and gym area and it’s quite busy and we’re getting looks because I might not be a girl but you can’t help but to glide a certain way after you’ve had the kind of sexy that we’ve had.

Oh yeah we sort of strut that as we come in and we claim a couple of chaise chairs and then we walk down the steps and into the pool.

It’s warm but still cool at the same time and it’s a pretty big pool so we’re not too crowded and there’s plenty of room for all of us there and a few lines roped off for the people who actually want to swim.

Mostly I just watch all the really lovely and hawt teenaged girls as they swim and move and walk and whatever they’re doing…it doesn’t matter really since they’re teenaged girls, athletic basketball playing teenaged girls and they’re in bathing suits and most of them are wet from the pool.

Heaven, like seriously heaven.

I do take a swim since I don’t often get a chance to and I go until I can feel it in my arms and legs and then I just dive and come up on the other side and slip out of the pool and sit on the chaise and just enjoy the scenery all over again.

We’re there about an hour when I see Jamey and his sister come in and some of the kids from their school and he’s…Oh he’s cute. He’s more than cute he’s actually this sexy blonde slender yet muscled he’s so Yaoi looking.

He looks like his sister and if he didn’t clearly work out he’d pass for her flat double almost even his features in his face are more pretty than handsome. He is slender but he’s go a build like mine only a bit more in the shoulders and upper arms and of course his trunks are saying he’s definitely a boy.

I don’t say a whole lot but I do watch him go and swim and watch him move and actually since Frankie and having a bit of the flesh and blood thing even though Frankie is a girl to me it’s woken a new side to my sexuality and that side is taking not of the semi-he’s constantly got going on in his trunks….especially when he gets out of the pool to dive they cling to him as the water’s running off.

I don’t do anything until I see him head to the sauna.

I get up and I follow him and he’s just sitting down as I come in and close the door and lean against the hot wood. Wow…it’s really hot in here and yet it’s oddly good…it’s my first time in one actually.

“Hey Jamey.”

“Uhm…hey Tracy….”

“So……”

“So….?” He gulps and he’s staring at me and taking me all in and I can see him starting to tent his trunks.

“So have you thought about what I said?”

He gulps again and just nods.

I walk over to him and smile and slide my arms around his neck and I grind my crotch against his hard on and feel him stiffen even more.

“Oh…oh Tr…Tracy.”

“Mmm…” I kiss him.

It’s my first kiss to a guy and it’s not like Frankie or the girls it’s different and I’m not sure exactly how but I know I’m the one that’s got a whole lot more experience doing this. I feel my little clitty harden though when his hands sort of shyly settle on my hips…then slowly move to my butt.

“Lower Jamey, I don’t mind.”

His eyes widen. “Really?”

“No, I want to be with you anyway so it’s pretty okay for you to do that.”

His hands move to my butt and while I’m not into the whole butt sex idea it does feel nice to have someone actually touching you there. Not pervy just nice and we keep kissing or rather I keep kissing him and he’s slowly getting the hang of it.

Oh this could be dangerous if we get caught but…

I walk him back a few feet to the bench for the sauna and I sit him down and kneel at the same time as I pull his trunks down enough to free his dick.

It’s longish but not too thick and it’s sticky with pre-cum and he sucks in a huge breath.

“Oh Jesus…oh holy shit Tracy what are you doing we might get…oh…uhn…” I’m stroking him and he bangs his head on the wall a few times and his hips arch fast and his breathing gets ragged fast and there’s this whine of… “Tracy…”

Oh wow that was fast, I haven’t really done anything yet.

I swallow my mouth dry and quickly wrap my lips around his tip and I know its coming and it does as he sobs out. “Tracy….holy fuck Tracy…”

There’s a lot…and he thrashes a little too like he doesn’t know what to do. Oh my…I swallow it as fast as I can and close my eyes and pretend I’m trying to drink a milkshake and that I need to suck really hard it’s so thick as my hand is still stroking him off now.

It’s a really odd taste and I can’t really help but taste it and y’know before that might have been a bit of a thing to like freak me out but now…I’m getting my head wrapped around being Tracy and Everything that entails or is possible so…yeah I’m tasting the odd salty kind of sweet tastes of Jamey and yeah I swallowed.

Jamey goes limp and I pull off of him and I tuck him away and slide onto the bench to straddle him and I lift his chin so he can look up at me. “You were a virgin weren’t you?”

He nods and he’s still panting.

“You want some more? You want to fuck me deep and eat my pussy?”

Jamey swallows again. “Yes…oh hell yes…”

“You want all of me?”

“Please….fucking please Tracy…” He says it as he buries his face into my chest.

“Can we use your room?’

“Yes…it’s a single…just me.”

“Not right now it’s not.”

I get off of him and pull him by his fingers out of the sauna and I head out and stop and sweep up Sophie’s bag and look in it….yeah she actually brought it. She’s looking at me and at him and I grin at her as she puts two and two together and her eyes widen.

“See you later.” I smile and leave with her purse and let Jamey take me to his room.

up
125 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

the Tracy effect..

is in full play. when is the sister going to get in on it?
you just know the shrimp at the buffet are going to drive your catboy crazy.
great chapter, thanks

Seriously?

Extravagance's picture

The effect of the shrimp is barely noticeable alongside the effect of what else is happening, and what's going to happen... : )
...And I'm not Bailey's Catboy. He's a very yummy man, but despite all the affection I shower him with, he's not actually my type. = )

Catfolk Pride.PNG

sorry

I did expect a rise out of you though.
is shrimp a energy food, or aphrodisiac for later?
although I don't think they needed it, young hormones and all.

Indeed,

Extravagance's picture

they don't NEED it, and nor do I.

I just like to have it anyway. And the shrimp. :D

Catfolk Pride.PNG

No nothing other than being Protein.

I think you're thinking about Oysters. They really don't need it though...afterwards that's different.

Bailey Summers

Haven't decided on Janey yet but...

Shrimp are a staple of many buffets and Tracy does like seafood, But Extravagance is more about the prawns.
*Hugs and Howls.*

Bailey Summers

Oh Dorothy...

Extravagance's picture

If you were with someone in a pitch dark room, would you really be reading? :D

Catfolk Pride.PNG

= )

Extravagance's picture

I appreciate the offer, but I don't think you could handle me. ; )

As for my type, it depends on which half of me you're asking. = )

Catfolk Pride.PNG

^_^

Extravagance's picture

I just love the way Tracey blends in with the girls while they're all showering. He can totally pass for a girl even when he's naked, but he doesn't become one mentally. He's pretty close to being the ultimate anti-feminazi weapon. ^_^

Man, Sophie is almost DANGEROUS with a strap-on. = ) I am reminded, in a very good way, of a Newton's Cradle. :) Sophie pounds Tracey's pussy and his moaning into Gwen's pussy makes her cum too? Now I'm imagining Gwen planting her face into the pussy of one of the girls from the team, and every girl on the team planting her face into the pussy of the girl in front.
We've seen the Tracey Effect, now for the Sophie Effect. She's not gonna stop pounding until the girl right at the front cums... ;)
At least Tracy can say: "I'm in the middle of a chain reaction, I'm getting some midnight action"... :D

Looks like the next chapter has potential for two firsts. Tracey getting a real cock inside him that's actually driven by a guy, and using a strap-on to deliciously deflower a bishy boy. <3

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Sophie would be all for trying:)

And she is finding that there is an Actual Sophia effect though she's sort of the only one touched by it yet and that's when she's strapped up she's kind of a lot like her brothers in regards to girls.

Tracy is truly loving being Tracy and is boldly will to take new steps under the Tracy Effect. Yes...especially with Jamey...he's so very sexy to Tracy's eyes fitting right there in their extended sense of both.

*Huggles and scratches.*

Bailey Summers