Encrypted-18

Printer-friendly version

Encrypted-18

Chapter 18

We’re kissing right up until the car service pulls up and we break it blushing when the driver got out and was patiently waiting for us to stop. I’m glad that we were enough in control of ourselves that we weren’t all heavy kissing like we do when we’re alone. But it was these soft sweet brandy melting me kisses that make me feel all odd and fluttery in a good way.

I love being softly and slowly kissed. It’s more like I feel wanted and care for and treasured than consumed by passion.

Though I am starting to learn to appreciate where that takes me as well.

He’s a professional and dressed nicely clean cut and he smells professional too. Soap hints and just some aftershave not the gagging reek you can get walking past some of the student’s home. He opens the car door for us and we slide in. I watch brandy for how she does it because sliding into the back seat of this is a lot different than getting into pretty.

I like this car it’s a hybrid which is as much sense as the markets allow and it’s clean. I can’t smell anything bad in here.

“Oh this is nice, it’s very nice.” I’m not kidding I’ve never actually been in a car this fancy. I am one for clean and structure and things but I’ve never been in a fancy car before. Before Toronto I was raised on a farm in a small town and only a few of the rich people had fancy cars.

Brandy smiles. “It is I’ll have to admit too honey. I hope the traffic’s okay.”

“Oh me too…” I look at the driver. “I have problems with traffic and anxiety please don’t be offended if I act oddly.”

He looks at me in the rear view. “Not a problem ma’am there’s no meter here we can take some of the side streets to the hotel that are out of the bulk of the traffic if you ladies are not in a hurry?”

“Oh…can we? I’ve never had the option before.”

“Sure not a problem, please fasten your seat belts and we’ll get going.”

I’ve never been asked to do that before except on the flight here. I don’t care what it will do to my credit card while I’m here this is so worth the money.

We drive slowly and he even asks if we’d like some music and oh…the music controls are in the back seat on a console. We put on some classical softly and we sight see as we head to the hotel going the longer but to me far less stressful route and the city seems far less scary to me. Toronto has boats and the lakes but there’s spots here where you can see the ocean and sometimes boats here too and it’s very different here than home and the way they build things is too.

It’s different and nice but…but I find it built a little crammed in places. And that somewhat bothers me but being with Brandy really helps me get past that and the whole being in a new place thing too.

I think I like the scent of the salt water that lingers here. There still too many city smells to really get a good measure of it but so far it’s very nice.

“I want to see things here. I want to see things home too but I want to start more here. I want to get past the things that limit me.” I slip my fingers in with Brandy’s and she’s the one that squeezes.

“I’ve never been out of Toronto Maddy but I want to too. No one ever thought that I would or could…They just kind of…” She’s looking out the window of the car and trying not to cry I think. I think I’m hearing her thoughts like her voice from another room but through me holding her hand and us being so tuned from the Encryption.

~They just wrote me off…~

I squeeze her fingers hard enough that she breaks from the window and looks at me. I clamp down on my doubts because this is a novel or a television thing and not something that someone as awkward as me says.

“Wrote you off…we have that in common, my family did that too. Brandy I will never do that to you. And not because I need you but because…because…” I think I’m sort of screwing this up. This is not something I’m used to but she’s staring at me and he big beautiful chocolate coffee colored eyes are almost spilling out tears.

“There’s be too big a hole in the universe without y..you. Too big a hole in mm.. My universe without you.”

She’s crying and staring at my and there’s big tears flowing and I can’t pick up the signal coming from her because it’s too much? Oh of course this would be the time when I can’t do it when I need it.

“Uhm…happy tears?”

She nods and she pulls me into this long deep kiss and we’re still kissing when we stop moving.

“Ladies we’re almost there maybe you would like a chance to freshen your make-up?”

That was very thoughtful.

(Sniffle.) “Thank you.” Brandy says smiling a bit again but sort of shyly too.

We take some time to fix our faces and then he pulls into the driveway of the parking lot and there’s a doorman there and a bell hop who takes out bags and follows up to the front desk where I confirm our room with my credit card.

This place is very nice and quite high end. Or it is to me I’ve…well actually I’ve never stayed in a motel even I pretty much left home and went from high school there to U of T and never really went anywhere before.

I notice the staff her or all the ones that I can see have a pretty high level of physical attractiveness. I wonder if all hotels are like that? I mean the bigger ones. Wouldn’t that be intimidating?

I feel a little intimidated.

Thankfully there’s no problem getting our room and the bellhop takes our bags not that we have much and he takes us to our room. I should say rooms? It’s actually a suite with a very, very nice bathroom and an sort of small living room with a table to each at and the balcony doors plus there’s a couch and the television too and then the bedroom which is actually pretty nice with a very large bed and it’s actually very spartan in a calming modern fashion.

Brandy is looking at me when I go to the bed and all the bedding for the bed is in dry cleaning bags like I had asked for.

I start taking the clean bedding out and making the bed and she comes over and helps me.

“Sorry? I..I..just couldn’t sleep in the sheets that they’d have on here even if they say that they’re laundered.”

“I know, you have a thing with the sheets its okay. And hey you didn’t bing in the elevator.”

I’m still blushing but at least I remember not to bite at my lips self consciously and mess my teeth and my lipstick. It’s something I’m actually getting better at.

“I..I think I was too distracted even for that little bit of my strangeness.”

“I like your little bit’s of strangeness Maddy.”

I really can’t help but to smile at her for that.

I know why she gets me but I’m still amazed by it.

Sometimes being ASP can help. It’s sort of a good thing that I can sort of be fixated enough on my make-up to not touch my face and keep my lips in decent shape. It’s still hard not being brought up doing that though.

We get the bed made and we get a drink from the fridge there in the living room part I didn’t even know it was there until Brandy had the two cans of Coke for us. We pop them and we’re looking things over a lot still this being the fanciest place either of us has ever been in.

I take a breath after I have my work materials sorted and my laptop hooked up. I look around and Brandy’s still just walking around enjoying the place and stopping occasionally with this eyes closed look of pleasure on her face.

“Can I ask why you look like that?”

“Like what?”

“Like you’re happy.”

“I am happy.”

“Oh…” Okay…re-think…….. “No, I meant you have this look of something good going on …. Uhm physically.”

“Oh….That I’m toe hooking the carpet.”

“Pardon?”

“Toe-hooking.” She looks at me and she comes over and takes my wrist and leads me away from the table. “Here now take off your shoes.”

“Why?”

“Humor me?”

“Okay…” I take off my shoes and I’m confused to say the least and some-what apprehensive too. I’m not good at doing things like this “On the fly.” I really like to understand what I’m doing before I’m doing it.

“Good now come over her onto the carpet.”

I do, the carpet is this really thick pile it feels odd under my feet. It felt more solid under my heels. “Okay so now what?”

Now just wiggle you feet just and little to get into the carpet and….like me start curling your toes down into it.

I try, I’m very sceptica…oh…oh this is nice, this is very nice it’s like some self foot rub thing.

“Oh…Brandy…how did I never know about this?”

“I don’t know honey it’s not really a secret.”

“This would be so relaxing at work to do this behind my computer.”

She laughed. “We’ll have to get you some then.”

“Okay…that would be very nice. I suddenly thing I understand why cats purr right now….well not literally but this makes me feel like that.”

Brandy wraps her arms around me. “Good, I’m glad I could show you something cool.”

“It’s not col…okay yes it’s very cool.”

“So now what?”

I smile at her. “Shopping?”

“Really?”

“Yes, we need things for all week and we can take our time, see the sights and explore…try some more new things.”

“Okay…are you sure?”

I lean backwards into her hug and tilt my head back to smell her some and then kiss her lower cheek.

“Yes…I’m sure new starts, new choices right?”

“Right…I love you Maddy.”

“I love you too Brandy…”

I step from her embrace and still hold her hand as I slip back into my shoes.

I feel good about this…Mathew-me never really lived and though I’m scared I’m also excited too.

up
131 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I do love writing for them Moon:)

It'll be so good for both of them this trip since the both never thought about this kind of life being something they could have.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

I can just see...

her with a little angled piece under her desk toe hooking while she works.
good one, thanks

I so wish I could do that too:)

But steel toes are a fact of my job:(
*Hugs and Howls*

Bailey Summers

You do this so well!

I know it is the years you've put in as a GM and placing yourself in other's shoes, but still. Mattie and Brandy are just that couple that you see and you just go awww!

Hugs
Grover

PS: I ran across this today about an autistic little girl.
The Broken Chesseburger just says it all.
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/autistic-girls-broken-c...

Okay Grover this teared me up.

I can so see Maddy getting this too. She'd be moved by it as well.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

So special.

When two peoples jagged edges matches up. Everyone has these and some are mature enough to smooth these edges out with there self control and disciple. Alot of people just bully others so not to look at there own, jaged edges.
There are how ever a growing number of us who have various degrees, of disfunction, and lack this ability to pad these jagged edges in public. But our home life, can be even more of a problem, because when you are in an intimate relationship, there is no where to hide and you're companion is inside of any shield you may be able to generate. This why in my opinion, it is very important to have a person who's rough edges matches yours, so you so you do not have to hide anything,

PS I love the link about the broken hamburger. It is just so cute and precious.

Huggles
Misha

With those with open eyes the world reads like a book

celtgirl_0.gif

Exactly Misha:)

It's like soul made art when one person's torn and faded bits of self match and over lap with another souls torn and stained bits to make a whole picture. And it might never be something perfect but it's something.

And too many of us have nothing.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*

Bailey Summers

Re: Exactly Misha :)

It may not be perfect, but it's definitely beautiful when it works out well for both people.