Morgan 6

Printer-friendly version
Gender=NA.jpg

Say what? It started becoming clear that she thought I was wearing fake breasts or something. I tried telling her they were real, and dragged out the plastic card Chief Watt had given me. But she just wasn't listening.

Finally, after yet another "take them off!" I'd had enough. I reached down and yanked the top off over my head.

"There, I've taken off the only thing I can take off. Or do you want me to take off my shorts too?"


Chris had just talked me into going with her to her class at Sensei Roger's dojo Wednesday after school. She'd argued that it'd be easier to talk to him in person about changing things.

I got up to bus my tray. I was going to dump it and come back to talk some more so I left my pack under the table.

Probably a good thing, because I'd dumped the tray and was only a table away when I heard a yell of "Look out!" from Chris.

I'd just started to turn when a large body slammed into me and I was soaked with something very cold and wet.

I rolled to my feet ready for an attack and I saw another of the jerks from PE. And a couple of empty super-size cokes in his hands.

He was smirking as he said "Why doncha watch where you're going fag?"

I looked down and my outfit was soaked. I was mad but knew better than to start a fight.

"Me watch where I was going? You were behind me. And had to be way too close to run into me."

He was starting to argue when a teacher walked up. He claimed I'd stopped and he'd run into me. I gave my side.

Then Chris's friend Ron came over and showed his cell phone to the teacher. At which point the teacher shifted from "regrettable accident" to "stupid prank".

Seems Ron had gotten a couple of shots. And the first showed the guy obviously sneaking up behind me. The body position, especially the way he was holding the drinks made it clear he was up to no good.

The capper was the second shot. Ron had been lucky enough to catch the guy dumping the drinks on me as he slammed into me.

That made teacher willing to listen to the rest of Chris's friends about the smirk on the jerk's face and him calling me a fag.

I think that is when the teacher put it together and realized who I was. And why I'd been "pranked".

"Prank, hell. It's 'assault with intent'!" That was from Chris.

"Mr. McCoy, it sounds like you're back to your old tricks. This is a new record for you. Only the second day of school and you've managed to assault someone." That was the teacher.

McCoy still wanted to argue. Then one of the girls held up her phone and smirked. "My phone has video."

He sort of shrank a bit at that.

"I don't think we'll need that, Mr. Ware's photos are likely enough. But hold onto it. Or drop by the office later and leave a copy with the vice-principal."

He turned to me and asked "Do you need to go home or something?"

"No, my next class is PE. I'll just go in early and rinse this outfit out in the showers. I was afraid somebody would try something, so I've got some spare clothes in my pack."

"Well, if you're sure..." With that he dragged McCoy off towards the school office.

First thing I did after the teacher was out of sight was grab Ron and plant a kiss on his cheek. "That's for being so quick with your camera."

Then I grabbed Chris and smooched her. "And that's for the warning, even if it didn't work."

I got sort of swarmed with folks offering sympathy as I grabbed my pack. Rob offered to escort me, since he was in the class anyway. I accepted because having someone to cover my back was sounding really good about now.

Most of the others followed me as far as the locker room entrance.

Rob and I went in. I picked a bench close to the showers and started taking things off.

"Rob, would you put my pack and shoes over there?" I pointed to the shelf at the other end of the bench.

The top, tie and skirt were off quickly. I just dumped them on the bench. It was cleaner than the floor anyway.

Damn. The soda had managed to soak through to my underwear. The bra and my panties were wet and sticky too. And it had to be coke. So the stains were brown. At least my socks were OK by some miracle.

I finished stripping down and walked over to stick my socks into my shoes.

My hair was wet too, so I took out the hair bands and stuck them into a side pocket on the pack.

I turned to Rob, "Keep an eye on my stuff OK?"

"No problem!"

I noticed where he was looking. Not at my stuff.

"My stuff is over there. You can look at me later."

He blushed. Aww. So cute.

I grabbed my wet stuff and took it into the shower. I hung things over one shower head. I turned the next one over on cold, and started rinsing.

Once I'd gotten them all rinsed out (and thoroughly wet) I took them back to the bench and hung them from hooks. I'd have to get a hanger or two from a coach and see if they had someplace safe to hang them.

Then it was back to the shower to rinse out my hair.

I took a couple of towels to dry off and wrapped a third around my hair.

About that time Coach Adams showed up. I explained about the incident in the cafeteria. Sure enough he was able to dig up a couple of hangers for me to put my stuff on. He said he could hang them in his office. He took a couple more towels to put on the floor under them.

I said I'd pick them up after 7th period. And asked if he could get our baskets for me and Rob.

Once we had our baskets, we both changed into our PE uniforms. By then my hair was fairly dry. Still really damp, but not dripping. I knew I shouldn't but I braided it into a thick french braid down my back. And put both scrunchies on it, just in case.

It'd probably have been better for my hair to let it dry in a loose ponytail or something, but being wet, it'd have been slapping me and then frizzing out all over as it dried. Not what I wanted in PE!

We still had about 10 minutes before lunch was over. Coach tossed us a basketball and told us to go out into the gym and stay out of trouble.

So Ron and I were playing one-on-one basketball when other kids started filtering out into the gym.

After a few jump shots I was really glad I was wearing a sports bra.

I guess word was getting around. The worst I got was a few glares during the class.

At the bell, I went in and stuck my PE stuff into the basket, turned it in and took a shower to get the sweat off.

Then I dug out my backup outfit and realized I had a problem. I'd packed a pair of cycling shorts and a cycling top. Both a bright green. That wasn't a problem. The problem was that I hadn't thought I'd need backup underwear.

Well, I had to make do with what I had. I made sure I was really dry. Then I pulled on the shorts and the top. Then I sat down and put on my shoes and socks.

Rob was looking at me. "You're gonna wear that?"

"It's all I've got. I though something might happen, but I didn't think it through. I didn't think to include underwear."

"Yeah I can tell." Rob had an odd look on his face as he said it.

I grabbed my pack and headed over to the bathroom to use a mirror.

Oh hell. My boobs were very obvious. The top wasn't quite painted on, but it was pretty obvious that they were real. They looked nice though.

I stepped back. And caught a glimpse of my shorts. They were fairly tight too. Not tight enough that you could tell my religion, but still, no chance of mistaking that I was 100% guy down there.

This was not good. I mean, I kinda liked the look, but I bet it was skating way too close to the edge with the school's dress code.

Sigh. Worst case, I'd point out the cafeteria incident and claim (truthfully) that I didn't have a lot of choice about what to wear.

I ran into Chris on the way to English. She took a look at me and gave a wolf whistle.

"Day-um. You look good enough to eat."

I blushed. Then I blushed even more when she gave me a hug and a kiss that probably broke the school rules about PDAs (Public Displays of Affection).

Even worse, as she let me go, I could tell that the shorts were a lot tighter.

From the way a few folks I could see were holding their cell phones, I suspected I was about to be famous. Wonderful.

We headed into the classroom and were halfway to our seats when the teacher (an older lady who'd struck me as being a bit of a tight-ass) screeched at me.

"What are you doing? I will not have this sort of thing in my class!"

"Huh?" was my ever-so-brilliant response.

She pointed at my chest and started yammering about "Take those off. I don't approve of you fakers."

Say what? It started becoming clear that she thought I was wearing fake breasts or something. I tried telling her they were real, and dragged out the plastic card Chief Watt had given me. But she just wasn't listening.

Finally, after yet another "take them off!" I'd had enough. I reached down and yanked the top off over my head.

"There, I've taken off the only thing I can take off. Or do you want me to take off my shorts too?"

There was dead silence for a minute. Then she went batshit crazy. She screeched at me to put my shirt back on and scribbled something on a form and ordered me to go to the office.

As I was turning to leave, Chris handed me her phone and whispered "video".

I got to the office and handed over the form. I'd glanced at it and it was a bunch of BS about disrupting class and indecent behavior.

I sat down and waited. It wasn't long before I was called into Mr. Burns office. He looked me over.

"I thought we'd agreed that you were going to try to keep a low profile?"

I protested, "It's not my fault. Some jerk dumped cokes on me at lunch, and I only had this to change into. And then Mrs. O'Riley started going nuts on me."

"That's not what her note says."

I passed over Chris's phone. "A friend in the class passed her phone to me and said something about video."

I continued, "I have no idea how much she may have caught, but I was just walking to my seat when Mrs. O'Riley started screaming at me. I think she thought my breasts were fake and wanted me to take them off. She wouldn't listen when I tried to explain."

I took a breath. "And, okay, I finally kinda lost it at yet another 'Take them off' and pulled off my top."

"That's a serious offense, Morgan. I'd hate to see you get arrested over this."

"Hold it. I don't want to play rules lawyer. But first of all she was breaking the law by refusing to accept my gender presentation. Even if they were fake, I'd have every right to wear them. And second, I didn't violate any laws being topless. It's perfectly legal. I've got the cites for both..."

I dug out the card, ready to pass it over.

He started to say something, but I interrupted. "OK, I'll cop to a possible dress code violation with this outfit. But I didn't have a lot of choice about it. And yeah, I suppose you could gig me for disrespect and for another dress code violation for taking off my top. But just what was I supposed to do?"

Mr. Burns visibly collected himself. "All right. Let's hold off until I see what's on the phone."

So I sat back, worried as he found the video and played it. It sounded like Chris had caught it almost from the start. Good.

Mr. Burns set the phone on his desk.

"This is quite a mess. I hate to admit it, but even though you shouldn't have taken off your top, I can't blame you too much. And Mrs. O'Riley was certainly out of line."

He thought some more. "I daresay that your friend won't be the only one who recorded the confrontation either."

He sighed.

"Go back out and sit in the office. I'm going to talk to Mrs. O'Riley."

So I went back out and sat down. I dug out a book and started reading. I did notice Mr. Burns talking quietly to Miss Allen, who then paged Mrs. O'Riley to the office.

She looked triumphant and gave me an evil look as Mr. Burns ushered her into his office and closed the door.

Even through the closed door, I could hear the raised voices. Couldn't tell what they were saying, but it was definitely heated.

Things quieted down. Then a few minutes later a very shaken Mrs. O'Riley came out of the VP's office followed by Mr. Burns.

He spoke. "I believe you owe each other an apology. You first Mrs. O'Riley."

She started to turn towards him to protest, but reconsidered.

"I don't approve of what you are doing. It's unnatural. But I should have let you explain."

"Ma'am, it's not unnatural. I've not done a thing to cause my breasts to grow. It just happened. That's the way my body is. No drugs, no hormones. They just grew. Unnatural would be having them chopped off."

I got a sharp look from Mr. Burns, but he didn't say anything.

Mrs. O'Riley looked gobsmacked and muttered, "But that's not possible. God wouldn't..."

I interrupted her. "It is possible. Contrary to popular belief God, Mother Nature, whatever you want to call it is a lot more flexible than people. Male and female aren't the only possibilities. Just the most common ones. Even in humans. Something like one in a thousand folks have some sort of intersex condition. Mine is just a lot more obvious than most."

I don't think I convinced her, but maybe she'd at least think about things now.

Mr. Burns looked pointedly at me.

"I'm sorry about taking off my top and what I said, but I really couldn't see what else to do."

She didn't look any happier at that than I had at her "apology" but I guess Mr. Burns realized that it was as good as he was going to get from either of us.

"OK, now I want both of you to go back to class and try to put this behind you. With that he handed me Chris's phone and went back into his office.

Mrs. O'Riley and I headed back to her classroom. Neither of us spoke and we walked a good ways apart.

When we reached the classroom, I sped up a bit and held the door for her. I still didn't like her, but it didn't hurt to be polite.

There was dead silence as we entered the room. She went to her desk, and I went to my seat. As she turned to the whiteboard I quietly passed Chris her phone.

I survived the rest of the day OK.

After 7th period, Chris and I went to the gym and I got my (still pretty damp) clothes from the coach.

Chris and I got on the bus to my place without any trouble. Thank god.

up
292 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Love it!

Good dose of humour and a loveable character. Thanks for sharing. I hope your muse and real-life behave so you get more writing time to show off your skills. Cheers, Kiwi.

From the way things are going

for Morgan, the entire school will know, thanks to McCoy's prank and what happened in Mrs. O'Riley's class.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Uh.... Stan....

The whole school ALREADY knows! And knew from the first day Morgan walked onto school grounds basically.

This is just a coupla examples of the sort of trouble anyone "different" faces every single day of high school. Honestly, I'm kinda surprised Morgan's not facing worse. But it might just be the more liberal area where this story takes place. I'm from the midwest. Even if we vote more or less liberal, we're considered a swing area, and most people here are actually very conservative in their mindset. Not necessarily in everything that means politically, but insofar as "different is evil" is concerned.

Abigail Drew.

Well, Oregon is the weirdest

Brooke Erickson's picture

Well, Oregon is the weirdest mix of liberal and conservative. "Big" cities are pretty liberal and open. Small towns and "country" folks tend to be a lot more conservative.

Yet in spite of that, Silverton, Oregon (which I'm sort of pretending is where Morgan lives or at least nearby) has an *openly* TG mayor. Who has survived a recall attempt and is on his second or third term.

The recall was because some folks felt the outfit he was wearing at a function was inappropriate (It was a casual meeting of some sort in really hot weather. And it wasn't *that* skimpy, just *cool*)

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

Who're you and what've you done with Brooke?

JK ;P

But, yay! YET MORE Morgan! That's three Morgan stories in less than a week. That's quite something!

As always, I'm really enjoying this :)

Abigail Drew.

Help! I'm being held

Brooke Erickson's picture

Help! I'm being held prisoner.... They keep threatening to stop the beatings...

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

Morgan

Elsbeth's picture

Good story, difficult people as always but what can you do. Enjoy the interaction between her friends.

-Elsbeth

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

Thanks Brooke!!

Pamreed's picture

Not sure where you are going with this one, but it is interesting.
It does show the prejudice we go through in everyday life for just
being ourselves!!

Hugs,
Pamela

So I’ve been a boy and I’ve been a girl and, trust me, being a girl is better

<3

Extravagance's picture

This story totally rocks. Even prawns couldn't improve it much further. ^_^

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Morgan's confidence -yay!

One thing that I really like is how Morgan doesn't allow herself to be shamed by what the bullies say. ( I realize it doesn't stop everything nor make it hurt less but it removes their power of shame and fear of exposure. S/He knows that she did nothing wrong and can be a confident person.)

It re-emphasizes to me how uncomfortable I was in my own skin around this age - even though I didn't look different than everyone else.

More Morgan stories please.

sneak peek

Brooke Erickson's picture

Morgan isn't entirely confident...

(sneak peek at next installment)

We'd barely gotten on the bus when my phone and Chris's started going off.

I grabbed mine and I had a text from Sally. "Looking *hot* bro!" with an attached pic. I pulled up the photo.

Oh god. It was me in the hall outside English, right after Chris had given me that kiss and hug. My shorts had been a lot tighter than I thought after that kiss. My cock looked huge and my boobs were prominent as well. Looked like my nipples were hard enough to cut glass, even through the top.

I texted back "Where did you get that?"

Sally's response was "you're all over Facebook and Tumblr"

"I'm doomed."

Chris looked up from her phone.

"Somebody told you about the posts?"

I just backed up a bit and showed her the pic.

"My sister sent me that."

"Wow. That looks better than you did before I kissed you."

"Not helping."

"I wonder if the pic is good enough to blow up to poster size?"

"Really not helping."

"Aww. You'd look great on my bedroom wall."

"Yeah right up until your mom & dad see it. Then I'm dead and you'll be grounded for life."

Chris gave it some thought. "Nah, probably only grounded until college."

I made a face. "I'll still be dead though."

"Dad wouldn't do that. He'd probably just maim you a little."

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

Definitely a good teaser...

Definitely a good teaser...

...but I think since there was harassment before and clothing, albeit painted on, the parents should give them a break and not be too harsh. :)

I like that she's being treated as sexy.

LOVED the sneak peak. Chris is a winner

I quote...

>>
"Dad wouldn't do that. He'd probably just maim you a little."
>>

FUNNY. Morgan has a special friend in Chris . I do hope the two of them remain friends or even grow into a couple.

And as bad as the online pics are at the moment eventually the novelty/shock will wear off and Morgan will be *old news*... I hope!

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. BTW I intended to comment on the teacher. On first glance she appeared to be a religious nutter. BUT IF what she said in the meeting with the principal is to be believed she IS capable of growth, of seeing reason. Morgan doesn't need to win over everyone as his friend, just get them to see the wider picture and to be more tolerant. I think he may have succeeded with her.

P.P.S. I also loved the teaser for Book 2 of Morgan, Girl Plus, the intro we have to the female cousin with somewhat of the opposite medical oddity to Morgan's. Though in her case it is less obvious... mostly. And talk of them sharing unusual genetic markers...HUM?

John in Wauwatosa

FUNNY. Morgan has a special

Brooke Erickson's picture

FUNNY. Morgan has a special friend in Chris . I do hope the two of them remain friends or even grow into a couple.

You never know.

I also realized that Chris and Morgan may share an interest. Hint: "Oh, you're one of those Longknifes..."

And as bad as the online pics are at the moment eventually the novelty/shock will wear off and Morgan will be *old news*... I hope!

I'm thinking about a "protest" if Morgan gets too much static about things. Especially if it's from folks outside the school. If the story goes there, I think the "unifirm of the day for the Questionables will include this shirt:
http://www.cafepress.com/mf/31576187/male-female-fuck-you-wo...

P.S. BTW I intended to comment on the teacher. On first glance she appeared to be a religious nutter. BUT IF what she said in the meeting with the principal is to be believed she IS capable of growth, of seeing reason. Morgan doesn't need to win over everyone as his friend, just get them to see the wider picture and to be more tolerant. I think he may have succeeded with her.

I'm not as certain that she'll learn.

P.P.S. I also loved the teaser for Book 2 of Morgan, Girl Plus, the intro we have to the female cousin with somewhat of the opposite medical oddity to Morgan's. Though in her case it is less obvious... mostly. And talk of them sharing unusual genetic markers...HUM?

Well, since most of this isn't likely to come up in the stories...

It's the *same* set of (I suspect) previously unknown genes. Which means that Morgan is the way they express in an XY body and Mel is the way they express in an XX body.

For even more fun (but not until long after the point I'm likely to carry the stories) said genes are dominant. So all of Mel or Morgan's male children will develop the way he is and all of their female children will develop the way she is. Regardless of who the other parent is.

And no, I don't plan to have them marry each other. But they are distant enough cousins that they could (always leave your options open).

As for where the genes come from, while the families have suspicions, they are being *very* careful to not look into things. Neither Morgan, Mel nor their parents have any desire to wind up as interest to the MIB.

ps. yes, this means that in a few generations locker rooms in the area are going to be "interesting".

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

Morgan 6

Good story

++++++++++++
Cartman: A fine day of plundering we had boys. What about yourselves? Here you are lads, plenty of booty to go around. A round of grog for me boys. A round of grog for everyone!

Excellent.

ChrisP's picture

Wicked wit.

Now I have to wait for more.

Don't ever feed your Aardvark honey.

A breath of fresh air!

Aljan Darkmoon's picture

I’m lovin’ the way you’ve shattered every single stale and clichéd TG trope in the book with this. Terrific while it lasted, though I hope that eventually you will be inspired to pick this back up and run with it some more. I haven’t had this much fun reading a story in quite some time. For all his challenges, Morgan’s life sounds far better than mine.

I work on the next chapter

Brooke Erickson's picture

I work on the next chapter now and again, but it's slow going because social media are going to be a significant part of the story, and I mostly don't use them....

If you check out the "sneak peek" posted in one of the comments above, you'll see what I mean.

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

Glad to hear...

Aljan Darkmoon's picture

…that you are still writing Morgan from time to time. I don’t use social media at all (other than YouTube), so I would not be able to say any more about it in a story other than to mention about candid photos being posted there, as you did in your “sneak peek.” I can’t even imagine where to go for the research, short of signing up for some accounts and exploring on them. I certainly wouldn’t blame you if you didn’t want to do that–when people invite me to contact them on a social media site, I always ask if they would pretty-please continue to talk with me through email????