Morgan 5

Printer-friendly version

I put on my best "innocent" look and used my "little girl" voice. Looking up with "puppy dog" eyes I said, "Mister, we're trying to raise money for our school..."

I was doing my best to look like a cute, earnest young Catholic schoolgirl trying to make her quota in the fund raiser.

I continued, after the brief pause, "...would you like to buy a blowjob?"

The explosion was incredible. Worth every bit of my effort.


Sure enough, I got some weird looks when we got off at school. Some were for the outfit. Others were not so good.

I could see when one of the jerks from the day before (who hadn't been in the attack) spotted me. There was a stir in the bunch of guys who were oh-so-casually hanging around him.

Fortunately, there was also a stir nearer at hand where the school resource officer (read: cop assigned to the school) had been chatting with a couple of other cops. They didn't move much but it was really clear that they had their eyes on the group that had started over towards me.

I turned towards Chris and saw she'd been looking at the cops and the jerks as well. She dragged me over towards a collection of kids I didn't know. Well, OK. I barely knew anybody at the school. but most of these weren't even in the "I think I recognize that face from one of my classes" category.

"Guys? Morgan and I need to go to the office to take care of some stuff. We'll fill you in at lunch. Meanwhile, keep an eye out for trouble. He's the guy that everybody was talking about after his PE class yesterday."

There were a bunch of nods and several "oh, that's him" doubletakes as they reacted.

Meanwhile, Chris tugged on my arm and we set off to the office. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the school resource officer following us.

In the office, Chris led me over to one of the secretaries. "Hi, my dad was going to send over some paperwork for Morgan here?"

The secretary asked "Last name?"

"Howe. With an E."

"Right, here're the papers. And the resource officer was looking for you.."

From behind me came a voice. "And I've found her."

He continued, "why don't to two of you join me in my office for a minute?"

There was barely room for the three of us in his office, but we did manage to get in and sit down with the door closed.

He nodded at me, "Why don't you open that envelope and check things. And while you are doing that, can I take a look at that cane of yours?"

I shrugged and passed it over.

While he examined it, I looked at the papers. There were the forms I expected for the pepper spray (two copies) and a laminated plastic card, Not wallet sized, more like paperback sized.

I signed the forms where marked and slid one copy across the desk to Officer Murtaugh.

The card was kind of interesting. It had "Office of the Chief of Police" on it and under that it cited the relevant state & local laws about TG folks. It also listed a section of the laws regarding public indecency, with one bit highlighted. Took me a sec, but I realized that it was the section that made it ok for women to go topless.

Officer Murtaugh coughed and I looked up.

"Ok, the form is in order. I understand that Chris has a spare unit for you?"

Chris dug into her bag and came out with a pepper spray that was rather obviously the same sort police used. At Murtaugh's nod she passed it over to me.

"OK, from what I've heard, you aren't likely to do anything dumb with it. Just remember to be careful and not let it get swiped. And if you need it, use it. Those idiots yesterday have friends, and some of them aren't bright enough to learn from what happened."

I nodded. "Yeah, I know the type. In their minds it's my fault that their buddies got arrested."

He looked at Chris. "That goes for you too, I'd really rather not have to explain to your dad about you getting hurt."

He passed my cane back. "That's a nice cane, hope you won't need it for long."

Then he continued as if a new thought had come to him.

"With what you are carrying," he glanced pointedly at the cane, "I should check to see if you understand the rules about escalation of conflict."

"Let's see. If somebody tries anything barehanded, I'm escalating if I respond with any sort of weapon, including the pepper spray."

"Right so far."

"If there's a bunch of them or I'm cornered, I can use the spray. And if they've got a weapon, like a knife or a baseball bat, I can use a weapon to defend myself."

"Right again."

"And if guns are involved, all bets are off."

He frowned. "Yeah, but I hope we never have to deal with that."

"Me too. Sensei seems to have skipped the whole dodging bullets bit."

That got a laugh.

He gave me another look, "If you don't mind me asking..."

I figured where he was probably going, and saved him the trouble.

"No, I was dressed a lot different yesterday. Pretty androgynous."

"OK, that explains why I didn't notice you then and didn't recognize you getting off the bus. But I heard you were dressed differently when you got jumped."

"Yeah, I made the mistake of changing in one of the bathrooms before going to my locker after 7th period. We think they were watching the locker and spotted me getting my stuff to take home. "

"And the outfit you had on then probably just made them more determined to teach you a lesson," he finished for me.

"Most likely."

He glanced at the clock. "Well, I'd better get you out of here while you two still have time to get to homeroom."

He reached across the desk and shook my hand.

Just for the heck of it, when I got up I curtseyed to him. He shook his head and Chris snickered.

We headed off to home room. We had different ones, but at least they were in the same part of the building.

I was just thinking that the girl sitting next to me looked vaguely familiar. And she was looking over at me.

We got interrupted by the teacher calling roll. It didn't take long to get to me.

"Morgan Howe?"

"Here."

"Hu Lin?"

"Present," responded the girl I'd been wondering about. And she was definitely looking at me with an odd expression.

I took a chance. "You're one of Chris's friends aren't you?"

"Yes, I am. My name's Lin..."

I interrupted. "Traditional naming, Family name first, right?"

I'd surprised her a bit. She nodded. "Yes, my parents get really insistent about that. Makes for loads of fun breaking in new teachers and school staff."

"I bet. I've had a taste of that sort of thing getting ready for school this year."

She raised an eyebrow. "Oh? I can't imagine why."

I shrugged. "Beats me. Just because I'm a bit more developed than the other guys in gym class..."

Neither of us could keep a straight face.

After the announcements Lin gave me an appraising look and stated "Your last name is Howe? You're gonna fit right in."

Then all she'd tell me was that I'd find out at lunch.

Morning classes were a bit more interesting as the teachers were actually teaching us something. Even if a lot of it was review from the year before.

Things were "interesting" in other ways as well. My outfit was drawing all sorts of attention. Some of it was just folks shaking their heads at the look. And there was a fair bit of WTF? Looks. But there were also the folks who suddenly got this sour look on their faces. I tried to make mental notes of those for the future.

I asked Chris about the "you'll fit right in" comment Lin had made. She just told me to wait until lunch.

So, at lunch I'm sitting at the table with Chris's friends.

"Morgan wants to know why Lin and I think he'll fit in."

Lin grinned and the others got this slightly puzzled look.

Chris started pointing at people.

"Hu Lin"

"Chris Watt"

"Rob Wynn" (a guy)

"Ron Ware" (a very cute guy)

"Kaye Wye" (a girl)

She paused then pointed at me.

"Morgan Howe"

The others started grinning like loons. As I obviously didn't get it, Chris pointed at folks again.

"Hu. Watt. Wynn. Ware. Wye. Howe."

"Arrgghhh!" was my response.

After the laughter died down, someone asked about the Catholic schoolgirl outfit. I explained that it was something I'd planned on for Halloween, but figured it'd be a good mindfuck today given the way things had gone.

I got some smiles but some of them seemed to think that it wasn't that great. So I decided to get evil.

I got up and walked over to Ron Ware. I stood in front of him with my hands clasped behind my back, doing my best to look shy and uncertain.

I put on my best "innocent" look and used my "little girl" voice. Looking up with "puppy dog" eyes I said, "Mister, we're trying to raise money for our school..."

I was doing my best to look like a cute, earnest young Catholic schoolgirl trying to make her quota in the fund raiser.

I continued, after the brief pause, "...would you like to buy a blowjob?"

The explosion was incredible. Worth every bit of my effort.

As the laughter died down one of the other guys was saying "I wanna hang out around her school!"

Someone else commented "You know, someone might get the wrong idea about you after that joke."

I thought about it for a moment as I sat back down next to Chris.

Screw it. I put the innocent look back on my face.

"And what wrong idea would that be?"

"Ummm... that you are into guys?"

"I haven't made up my mind yet."

That got me a look from Chris. I took her hand and said "I am into girls."

Someone asked "Are you two..."

"We're just friends right now."

Ron decided to change the subject. "From what I heard you've got PE next period. Boys PE."

So I had to recap the bit about my anatomy and how that plus the laws stuck me in Boys PE.

I even passed around the laminated card Chris's dad had gotten for me.

There was a lot of headshaking over that. Especially after somebody spotted the part about it being legal for women to go topless.

I chimed in, "Heck, under state law it's legal to go naked in public as long as you aren't doing anything sexual. And I don't think the city or county have any ordinances that override that.Unlike Portland."

Kaye wanted to know how I knew that.

"From going to Rooster Rock and Collin's Beach on Sauvie's Island when we lived near Portland. Among other things."

Rob asked "Those are the nude beaches, right?"

I just nodded.

"So that's why you acted that way in the locker room." said Rob who I suddenly realized was one of the guys in my PE class.

"Pretty much. Being naked's no big thing. And I figured if I didn't make a big deal of things, I'd get most of the fuss over with quicker."

Lin asked "But isn't it still weird having the guys looking at you?"

"It doesn't bother me that much. If I wasn't worried about some of them attacking the freak, or someone deciding I was 'asking for it' and trying to grope me or worse it'd be fine. But with that to worry about it is a bit tense."

"Wouldn't it be easier in Girls PE?"

"Maybe.But the law won't let me. And I know some of the girls would take one look at my crotch and be afraid I'd try to rape them."

I sighed. "I don't have problems with being nude. But a lot of folks have reactions to nudity, especially for someone like me that make problems. It's their problem, but I have to deal with it."

We finally got on to discussing stuff other than me for the rest of lunch.

up
281 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

glad to see Morgan's return

how likely is he to get jumped at gym where he can't take the stick or spray, or can he?
looking forward to the next chapter, thanks

Why do you think there were

Brooke Erickson's picture

Why do you think there were coaches in the locker room the first day both while the kids were dressing out and while they were showering?

The school *expects* idiots to try something. And hopes to nip it in the bud.

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

Yay!

Please don't let it be so long till the next one? (not that I have room to talk... my stories are still on indefinite hiatus.)

Abigail Drew.

Glad that the Faculty and

Security are there for her, but I wonder why Morgan Howe will fit right in?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

"Hu. Watt. Wynn. Ware. Wye.

Brooke Erickson's picture

"Hu. Watt. Wynn. Ware. Wye. Howe."

Who. What. When. Where. Why. How.

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

Hooray for boys with boobs! =D

Extravagance's picture

And for yummy authors who write about them. ^_^
*HuggleSnugglePurrLickyourfaceHappytailswish* <3

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Good to See...

...some more of this. (Just re-read the whole thing; turned out I wasn't as up to speed on it as I initially thought.) Very enjoyable.

Hope we're not really down to one part a year, but I'll willingly -- even eagerly -- take whatever I can get. Thanks for continuing.

Eric

Check my website to see how

Brooke Erickson's picture

Check my website to see how long it's been since *some* stories of mine updated... :-(

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

Great To See a New Posting

Hope you find a way to up your rate of posting this series.

Morgan

Oh goody, Morgan and Chris are back! I liked this story but figured it was never to return... Glad to see you're still working on it. Interesting group of friends Morgan has fallen in with. :)

Lisa