X-Why-Me...Chapter 12

Printer-friendly version

X-Why-Me…Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Emily ran and ran and ran trying to get her racket under the ball before it was passed to the guy in the other team. She jumped up a little and she snagged the ball out of the air and with a tennis grunt she whipped in back towards her team mates.

Yes she had joined the boy’s lacrosse team.

That had been as much a shock to her mother as her coming out to her had been and she wasn’t exactly "for" her doing something that was so “butch.”

But to Emily this was fun. She’d never been a girly girl not in her head she liked sports and doing stuff like that and part of her did wonder if it was part of her being XY but not at the same time.

She was sort of just adjusting to everything. Since she no longer had the ball she wasn’t really afraid of them hitting her and recent experience said that they would try when she did have the ball. They shot her some dirty looks as they re-routed and chased after Lee who she had passed the ball to and she ran after them trying to be someone to pass to if needed again.

She was actually pretty good like Matt had said and she was pretty good on the field from when she used to run track.

And her heart skipped a little beat when she heard Kira cheering for her.

Those loud finger whistles and “Yeah way to go Emily!”

She had come out to her family and Kira had said how much she had really, really liked her and after she had come back to school things had sort of started. They still ate together at lunch and she still shared a bus seat with her and they held hands there on the bus sometimes at first where no one could see them.

Then it was afterschool stuff…since she had joined the team she had afterschool practices getting taught and up to speed and everything so she could play and that usually carried her there past the time that the buses ran so she’d go over town and help out at the diner.

That was an awesome two weeks…it wasn’t open then and they were helping with everything but when they weren’t needed they found a place and hung out and talked and listened to music or did homework and just like in one of those teen novels it was during homework when she had just about all the pent up feelings that she could stand and she had kissed Kira.

A real kiss too…fully on the lips and Kira was so sexy and soft and those full plump lips and just everything made her all gooey and wet inside and even eventually through her panties some nights when the kissing led to touching.

It was and still was over the shirt touching but Kira had such a nice full curve bum and those amazing breasts that even through her shirt or shirts and bra were just amazing…and she was pretty sure she drove Kira into that inhale…inhale…sigh with a shudder of having an orgasm in her panties.

Emily doing that to a girl as sexy and hot and amazing as Kira was so much a turn on that she had gotten very, very familiar with masturbation.

Mostly in the shower or her bath though she took a beach towel to her at nights and there were some nights where she’d roll over and bite into her pillow as she arched into her mattress pushing her breasts into the bed and hunched herself up and slid a hand into her sex and didn’t stop until she was so sated and tired that she couldn’t hold her hips up off the bed.

The hormones were really starting to kick in too. She’d been on them for just a little while before the attack and now they were hitting her really hard. Aching joints and really sore and sensitive and aching breasts that nearly drove her insane and she was craving foods too. Apples were a seriously craving and so was milk anything and protein too, she liked meat well enough or as well as any other girl usually did but lately she would find herself drooling at the smell of a good hamburger.

But all of that was paling in comparison to the way that she would get so horny that she thought that she’d go mad some nights.

The thought of Kira and hot amazing she was…it didn’t take much.

Like seeing Kira today at the game.

She looked great as usual, Kira used to model and it showed she might not dress like rich but she always looked good.

Country-rock style cowboy hat on and a cropped top with this elastic bottom that completely hugged and framed her amazing ripe lush full breasts and at the same time prevented trashy side and under boob stuff and showed off her navel.

And she was in such…good shape…not ripped but you could just see maybe the hint of ab definition on Kira so she had this yummy flat tummy that Emily so wanted to touch and taste…

They the faded designed hip hugging low cut jeans set off with a local styled cowboy/girl tooled leather belt and an oval belt buckle to. There were local bits of stuff slowly creeping into Kira’s wardrobe and she wore them so much better than the girls around her did.
And those Shakira…hips don’t lie hips of hers.

And the high top city styled Nike women’s shoes that still sort of screamed L.A. Leather jacket and movie starlet blonde long and beautiful hair Kira was still the bomb here at school and slowly winning was people over.

That was the girl whistling and screaming and even jumping and bouncing cheering her on.

There were some looks at that still.

People were assuming things still.

But this time they were actually true.

“Emmy!”

Lee passed to Roy and Roy passed it back to her and she caught it getting passed her little lump of fear. Emily actually feared flubbing a catch or a pass or a throw more than a lacrosse hit.

There were some stereotypes about being a girl that she really wanted to avoid. She didn’t even worry about scoring too much…she’d take a shot and hey the two points she’d scored in eight games was awesome. She just didn’t want to have some of the people that had been critical of this and her to point to her screwing up and saying. “There…see.”

And there were a few…a couple of the really old faculty that were near retirement and kept saying that boys should be boys and girls should be girls and we all about wanting the whole country to revert to the 1950’s.

A back pass is a common thing they do it often in sports and she caught the pass and ran and looked for her opening and dodged through the guard of one of the guys on the other team until she saw that Alex was open and she whipped the stick hard and set the ball to him and he caught it and did this spinning thing he did where he kept up the momentum of the catch and he sent it almost all the way across the field to Lee who was in position by now and he did a catch and snap-shot into the goal.

Whistles blew and cheers and the guy she slipped past cross checked her down into the field getting her even more bruised and muddy.

“Whoops sorry I couldn’t stop before the ref blew.” He didn’t look sorry and the coach was yelling at the reff about and illegal check and she waved it off.

This happened to players all the time. She was given the ball at the new mark for the foul and she looked at the guys who nodded to her and she left her mark and started to jog it in as far as she could before they came at her and she hop passed it to Alex as he ran by her and they went after him like a bunch of dogs and she took a hard bracing breath and she sprinted down the field and across going for the far side.

She was glad the she had taken track but Emily was also thinking about taking up training jogging again.

It was the boys on the boys again as they passed and blocked and she slowed to a light jog and waited for the ball and Lee passing it her way with one of his long bomb passes another prayer and a lump in her throat and she missed the pass by about four inches and it hit the ground and bounced and she scrambled to recover the ball and two of their player came at her and she had just gotten the ball when they had gotten to her.

The first hit was the worst a cross check to her torso and mashed her aching sensitive breasts into her padding with sharp sudden force and the other check hit her side and drove her to the grass.

She just laid there breathing a second and she heard Matt yelling from the side lines. “C’mon Em! Just like in the Robin Hood movie.”

She didn’t get it….but got up and yelled at him annoyed and confused. “What!? Which one!?”

“Costner’s!”

“What does that have to do with this!?”

He gestured upwards with his hand. “Get up, move faster…” Like Morgan Friedman’s character did at the river seen with the staff fight.

She shoved off the ground rolling her eyes at him and gave him her middle finger as she ran passed to catch up with the others who were all the way down their end getting closer to their goal.

Kira screamed cheerfully and whistled once she was up and that made her smile and when she ran passed Kira…

Kira mouthed to her…

I love you…

Emily felt something jump inside and while she knew it wasn’t like the whole big get married I’ll love you forever love it was still.

It was someone other than her family saying that to her and she felt a second wind kick up in her and she ran faster back into the game.

…………………………. It had been a really hard game and she hadn’t scored a single point but she passed the ball decently had been hit three times and had an interception. Lee had carried the game scoring them the win by a single goal and Emily was happy…she was dirty, bruised but she was tired and happy.

She took the cold bottle of water from Kira in the changing room and drained it fast enough that the water spilled down out of the edges of her mouth.

“Thanks.”

“You’re welcome you were great out there.”

“I don’t know about great but I didn’t mess up and just playing is better than the team having to forfeit the season.”

“Well I thought you were awesome.”

She blushed a little. “Thanks Kira the cheering helped.”

Kira grinned. “Well I can’t say doing the cheer thing hadn’t crossed my mind before.”

“Really you could y’know.”

“Not that interested besides I only really like cheering for you.”

Emily stepped closer and pushed up on her toes and gave Kira a light kiss which turned heavier and heavier.

They started touching too and Emily felt herself get achy and hot and turned on in a very short time and she pulled away hesitantly. “I’m…I’m a mess…”

“Yeah you are, you also might have to wash your stuff like three times just to get all of the grass stains and the sod out.”

Emily nodded and started to get undressed and winced just trying to get her jersey off until Kira helped her and then Kira winced. “Ow…..bruises…”

Emily looked down and there were a lot of little bruise everywhere but several good sized ones peeking from around the edges of her sports bra. “Gah…oh this is going to suck.”

Kira said really shy softly. “Well…it could…” And bit her lip…but the look in her eyes.

“I’m not sure I’m ready for sex…Kira…”

“No…not sex…I’m…I’m not ready either just…something else…some tenderness?”

“Tenderness?”

Kira nodded.

Emily bit her lip thinking about it then nodded. “Help me get out of these pads?”

It was slow and it was quiet in the changing room and Kira unhooked the pads bit by bit stopping only between these sexy slow deep leaning down kisses.

Kisses with shivers as Emily reached up and took off her hat and ran her fingers through Kira’s hair or reached out and cradled Kira’s large breasts in her hands…a little squeeze through the shirt and the bra…tracing a thumb over her nipples raise them up and made them so perfect and pointy through the shirt.

And it was so like some blonde beautiful sexy goddess taking of the armor of some lady knight.

X-rated Marion Zimmer Bradley….Sword and Sorceress…

Very Mercedes Lackey…

Two people, two women in front of each other young and shy yet light touches, shy caresses as one slowly releases the warrioress from her armor and the other releases her sweet muse from her trappings…

Armor…pads…sports bra.

Leather jacket…Cropped sports top…VS angels’ collection lace pink bra.

Kira sat down on the bench straddling it and she leaned in and kissed Emily deeply and sweetly.

Emily turned her body and straddled the bench and scooted close to Kira and kissed her back…long and deep and over and over again and each sort of melting and leaning into the kissing until their breasts just touched…just at first and cool air and passion aroused and that sensation of the sweetest softest skin just touching together so..so…

So featherlight erotica.

Each one falling deeper and deeper into the kiss and their sexual natures getting tease by that whisper kiss of nipple to breast and breast to nipple and nipple to nipple until they moved first one then the other with aroused and shaking hands and eyes filled with wonder and wide with excitement and hope and fear…

Longing…as Kira’s almost hot to too hot touch settled onto Emilie’s skin.
(Triple inhale gasp.) “Kira…”

“Oh…Emily...”

Kira’s smooth hot silken touch hands glided over Emily’s almost rebudding breasts soothing and intoxicatingly erotic at the same time. Long delicate fingers touching her in ways that sent such powerful sensations through her body into her spine and up into her brain…into her mind like an unlocking key to her new sexual consciousness.

And down, down, down lighting this amazing fire inside of her loins…hot dampness and herself inside herself hardening with need.

It hurt so good.

And the feeling as Emily touched Kira’s tanned perfect skin, those lush taut amazing breasts actually shivered a little in her hands as the muscles in Kira’s torso twitched involuntarily matching with the hardening and stiffening nipple and the widening waking of all those nerves and blood vessels in her aurelae.

Hot silken touches to both, tenderness and contact…real person to person…another person touch where it’s intimate, caring wishing only good only pleasure and softness and those passionate honey tears.

Pads of fingers, the lifting of heft and weight from someone so gentle.

The sexy tiny scrape not scrape on the touch of fingernail.

Breaking from kisses to dip down and see her body tip back in an arch offering the sex sweet skin, the sexy lovely dream of the taste of her skin.

Emily cried…tears that she could explain as she gasped…sucked air… “Kira, Kira, Kira…oh it’s happening…” her hips rolled pressing herself into the bench with need…so hard, so wet, so aching and only rolling and grinding her hips was even coming close to touching on what she needed.

So hard she felt herself peeking through her folds and then slipping back in as she pushed her pelvis in against the wood.

Until…

Emily reached up in abandon and slide the fingers of both hands into Kira’s hair and shoved her chest into her wanting asking pleading.

“More…more, please don’t stop…please, please Kira…Uhn…Kira…don’t stop…”

She pulled Kira up as she lost control and shuddered and pressed her mount to the bench and crossed her legs beneath it to hold onto the wood with a death grip.

Hip roll…press…mini-roll after roll and shuddering and she had to kiss her…had to…kiss her and slipped her tongue in passed Kira’s plumb sweet sexy lips until she found her tongue there and slid hers around her’s over and under and back and forth a stabbing into her caress with each shuddering thrust her body made into the wood until she couldn’t breath.

She broke the kiss but didn’t move and pressed her fact to Kira’s and just breathed and panted as she stared into those amazing eyes.

Tears slipped down Kira’s passion glistening face and she was panting too her eyes wide and just glowing with this flush under her skin as well.

Emily’s hands slip out of Kira’s scalp and combed through it and slid down to the small of her back and they kissed again.

Just sweet again and over and over slow and beautiful as they held each other with real partner and lover and beloved intimacy breast to breast contact.

“Emmy…”

“Hmm…”

“That was beautiful… (Sniffle.)”

“Are you okay?”

“Yes…it’s never been like that…it’s never felt like this before.”

“Well…me neither…”

“But you’re a virgin…(Sniffle.)”

“If it’s never been like this then so were you right?”

Kira nodded and stared deeply into her eyes and her cool sweet princess next door looked so different like this.

Scared, hopeful, vulnerable.

“Emmy…I think I’m falling for you really hard.”

“Me too…”

There was a female cough and they jerked and eeped. Emily saw her mom there staring at the both of them a sort of semi amused and sort of angry and a pretty serious look over all of it.

“Good…then maybe since you’re definitely a lesbian Em you could invite your girlfriend over to the house for us to get to know her.”

“Mom…..”

“You were taking a lot longer than before young lady so I came to see if you needed any help. How about you get cleaned up and showered and changed and you can join Kira? Is it? And me then.”

“………………okay….”

“Good, we’ll have supper at the diner tonight I think….Kira?” That last part was this whole parental come with me tone.

“Yes ma’am?” (Sniffle.)

“Relax, get dressed though I’m not going to kill you.”

“Okay…”

Kira looked at Emily biting her lip and giving her this help me look.

Emily sat up and kissed her in front of her mom…well what was done was already done as far as that went. “I won’t be long.”

Kira nodded and slide her bra on fast and the top as she went outside with Emily’s mother.

Emily stared at the door.

This would have to be one of the quickest showers of her life.

up
186 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

That Was Pretty Damn Hot!

littlerocksilver's picture

Wow Bailey,

Thank you for a wonderful love scene. Sometimes it's best when it's not expected.

Portia

Pretty Damn Hot's a good thing:)

I knew the scene was coming up but I really had no idea it would flow into this steamy hot lesbian erotica yet shy scene.
*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

as always, Bailey

you make erotic moments come alive like very few authors do. they are filled with moments of uncertainty, gentleness, desire, and so sexy they make me blush reading them.

DogSig.png

Two girls falling deeply and alone...yeah:)

It was going to be this shy make out scene but it went into these two girls...Emily pretty much a virgin and feeling the effect of her hormone therapy and the adrenaline from the game and Kira just being so....
And Kira...sweet, nice, beautiful and confident actually the one with the experience and somewhere in that shy and scared.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey...A Proud Big Brother.

Bailey Summers

Busted...

while playing with...
so now we see how cool mom is.
great chapter, thanks

Yes...Busted.

And next we'll be seeing I think how Em's mom will react and going to the diner there might be some serious talking with Kira's parents too.
*Hugs and Howls*

Bailey Summers

Wow, Bailey...

Umm, yeah, what Dorothy said... *blush*

*hugs and stuff*

Lees

*Blush* Is a great compliment Lees:)

This turned out very much needing the towel alert tag.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*

Bailey Summers

oops!

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

At the top of the list of things that could be considered seriously, mortifyingly, embarrassing would be your parent walking in at just the moment Emily's mom did. That's going to be an interesting mother - daughter conversation for sure!

I'm pleased to see that Emily hasn't let the attack stop her from getting out and doing stuff and it's great she's starting to feel the effects of the female hormones. :-)

And of course... oh my! That was steamy.



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Yes an interesting Mother daughter talk and maybe Mom to GF.

It just kind of flowed out though that juicy sex scene and the fact they both still had their bottoms on was actually sort of nicer? I know I'll never think of those backless old wooden gym benches the same way.
*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

So awsome

such a great story i have been waiting for the next chapters :) now i cant wait for the next one :)

Thanks so much Michelle!

I'm really glad that you enjoyed this story and there will definitely more on the way.
*Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

Mmm... ^_^

Extravagance's picture

Once again, the Supreme Lord And Master Of Yummyness delivers yummyness in vast quantity. ^_^
Did I mention just how yummy a man you are? = )
*HuggleSnuggleKissLickyourfaceNuzzleyourcheekPurrsoftlyintoyourearKissHappytailswish* <3 <3

Catfolk Pride.PNG

It was a very Yummy scene:)

And they still were dressed from the bottoms down. But small warrior and tall buxom amazon love goddess.
What's not to love?
*Great Big Huggles*

Bailey Summers

Bailey, Bailey, Bailey...

"But small warrior and tall buxom amazon love goddess."

You're supposed to be discussing X-Why-Me, not describing me and Diana. *mock angry glare*

*laughs and hugs you*

Lees

LOL Thank You Lees:)

Hey if both works what's the harm?
*Great Big Angel Hugs*

Bailey Summers

Lovely story

Such sweet, aching tenderness. I really feel the hope, excitement, love and fear sparking between Emily and Kira.

Awesome as always hon!

* Big hugs n kisses*
Jen

Very nice chapter! Enjoyed

Very nice chapter! Enjoyed the reference to the two
lady SF writers..god,.been years since enjoyed their
writings..You Bailey, amount other top shelf writers
are more than adequate replacements!

alissa