Olympia

Printer-friendly version
Aphro.jpg
OLYMPIA

BY BLACKOUT

Aaron Connor grew up as a normal boy with normal interests despite his mom leaving him at a young age. When his sixteenth birthday started to come around his dad starts acting weird and decides they are going on a father son camping trip. Somehow it all comes down to the mystery of who exactly was his mom and this started what was only the beginning of a new and somewhat strange adventure.

Sorry about writing some stories and not finishing. Things are hectic and then sometime I am grabbed by inspiration and something great comes forth and so I can't stop until I am satisfied. This story I know will be awesome!


Chapter 1: Camping Sucks

“Yeah my father suddenly decided we were going on some stupid father son camping trip.” I complained to my best friend Mark Fischer. “I don’t even like camping.” Mark had blue eyes and dark brown hair that was almost what you could describe as black. He had chiseled features and was surprisingly muscular despite the fact that he never really worked out. His beard was trimmed in such a way that made him look very masculine and slightly older and more mature. I on the other hand had shaggy brown hair blue eyes, pale skin, and I could really use some exercise. It wasn’t that I had no muscles it was just compared to Mark’s toned body I looked fairly average. My beard just looked messier and so I just kept myself clean shaven. We both grew up together here in a suburb near Philadelphia and so we were practically brothers now.

“That sucks man. I mean schools practically over you would think he would want to do something you both enjoy.” Mark said.

“It’s not fair! You get to go to some awesome festival while I have to spend my few free days from school sweating in the woods. I wish I could go with you. You are probably even going to be able to drink there.” Mark’s mom was taking him to some sort of festival with what I assumed was going to include booze, music, and also hot chicks but my dad decided we would have way more fun going out into the wilderness with no showers or access to basic electronics including the internet since service on your phone always sucks in the middle of nowhere.

“Well I wish you could come to but mom has made it very clear this festival is somewhat private so I doubt you could come even if you weren’t going camping.”

“Aaron Reid Connor, I hoped your stuff is packed and you’re ready to go!”

“Yeah this is definitely going to be the worst birthday ever!” I complained. It was two days till my sixteenth birthday and instead of living it up with my best bud I would be living it down without the modern day technologies available to the typical middle class American.

“Well it can’t be all bad. I’ll see you when you get back.”

“Yeah you take care. Don’t die from alcohol poisoning.”

“Dude I’m not even sure if my mom will let me drink. She is a little overprotective. You know only child and all.” Mark’s mom had him when she was young and like me who did not know who his mother was, Mark did not know who is father was. Both of us had parents who walked out on us at a young age. While my dad married and had my half Sister April, Mark’s mom never got married and so Mark’s mom was very protective of him. I fist bumped Mark goodbye and then went into the house to get my stuff for this crappy camping trip.

My Stepmom Kate and my little sister April were waiting for me around the kitchen table as I entered. “Oh Aaron, dad is waiting for you outside grab your stuff and get to the car. He is in a bit of a rush to beat traffic.”

“Why the hell do I even have to go on this stupid camping trip? Nobody in this family even likes camping. Dad has been acting very weird lately.” It was true. Ever since it has been getting closer to my sixteenth birthday dad had been acting rather strange. It was as if he was nervous about something. I was not really sure but he kept looking at me and then looking around him as if he suspected someone was watching us, and then out of the blue he decides we need to have a father son camping trip.

“Aaron I know you’re not excited about this camping trip but your father has put a lot of time into this. He is just trying to do what’s best for you.” My stepmother Kate said.

“How is going camping best for me?”

“Please just trust you father he loves you so much.” I knew my father loved me and my sister April a lot I just could not understand why he was so gung ho about this camping trip all of a sudden. Dad was a Lawyer and I was pretty sure he liked the indoors of his office much more then the great outdoors.

“Whatever” I said in the typical teen way that meant I wasn’t happy but I was going to comply because I had to.

“I am taking April to gymnastic practice now. We both just wanted to say goodbye before you left.”

“Bye Aaron” my twelve year old sister said as she came over and I bent down to receive the hug. I then wished my stepmom goodbye before proceeding to go upstairs and get my bags for what was to be a very crap trip. I then raced back downstairs to find my dad with the whole car packed already. This again was unusual because we were generally really slow about packing and getting out of the house for any family vacation. We once said we were going to get out by 10 Am and then didn’t end up leaving till 3 Pm for our trip to the beaches of Florida and we were actually looking forward to that trip.

“Oh good your ready. Through your stuff in and we can get moving.” I grumbled but complied. Shortly after we were well on our way toward Pennsylvania National Park camping grounds. Another thing I hated about these long drives was that they were exactly that long. I had to sit here in the car waiting for something I didn’t want to do and then from there I just had to do the stupid camping trip and then I would be done. I just wanted to get it over with.

I noticed even now dad kept looking around nervously as we drove on. He seemed to be relaxing a bit though as we got further from civilization and more into the middle of nowhere. I finally saw a sign that welcomed us into the national park. I thought we were finally there. It seemed that wasn’t the case as we kept driving further and further into the national park. “Dad how far into the park did you reserve a place.”

“I really wanted us to get away from everything so I made sure we got a place where we wouldn’t be disturbed by anyone else.” I just sighed in defeat. Another hour or so as we got deeper in the park before dad finally did stop. It was dark out by now and I was glad this awful day in the car was finally at an end. Dad was right about one thing this place certainly would not be getting any visitors. We were in the middle of nowhere. The rocky road ended at the place we were at. It was just a grassy circle with trees all around it and a makeshift fire pit in the middle. I got out of the car and helped down set up the tent and then we start making dinner. It wasn’t much just some hotdogs cooked over the camp fire. But I was happy all the same to be eating. We had not stopped once to eat since we had set off that morning. The only stops that were allowed were bathroom stops and even then dad was reluctant to let me do my business.

“What’s going on dad? You have been acting rather strange lately?”

“What are you talking about Aaron? Can’t a father take his son out for some bonding every now and then?” It was obvious he was trying to avoid answering my questions which even made me more suspicious.

“Yeah bonding with you is fine and all but what’s with this whole camping trip? You don’t even like camping. You also have been looking around like you expect someone to jump out at you? So what’s up?”

“Aaron Reid Connor I am taking you camping because I heard it was a great way for fathers and sons to bond and that’s it. Now I suggest we get some rest. It has been a long day.” My dad was practically glaring me as he gave me his answer which told me that questioning him on this was not advisable, but it only made me more curious.

~o~O~o~

Light was pouring in and I was lying on some hard ground. A rock had somehow got under the tent and I had rolled onto it in the night. Needless to say I was feeling rather sour when I began to wake up. I looked over to see that dad was already up and about since he was not in his sleeping bag. Breakfast that morning consisted of eggs as well as bagels and cream cheese. Apparently dad had gone out when I was still sleeping to get more ice for the cooler. I silently ate still rather upset at dad not because I was now on this camping trip which was part of it, but also because of all the secrecy. Something was up and I was sure of it. I knew I shouldn’t but I really wanted to know what was going on. “So any chance you could tell me what is the real reason for this camping trip?”

“I just want to bond with you. Now drop it.” My dad told me rather coldly. It was rather annoying because it seemed to concern me but I had no idea what was going.

“But it’s my birthday tomorrow” I persisted. “This is probably going to be the worst birthday ever” I grumbled. I hoped the guilt card would get him to reveal something to me. However it did not and he told me to just “drop it” again. The rest of the day was kind of fun though. We went fishing which is something I never really did before. It was kind of boring until I got a bite and it turned out I caught a big one. Dad was shouting “Reel it in! Reel it in!” behind me. Maybe lady luck was shining down on me. Unfortunately dad made me throw it back into the lake since like everything else in this forest even the fish in the lake were under protection by the wildlife preserve and the fishing done here was purely recreational. I was a little upset by that as I wanted to savior and enjoy over a nice fire my spoils of war. We went hiking and ate are lunch near a beautiful stream. It was actually nice to be able to talk to dad one on one like this and I learned a lot about him. I never knew he had almost made it big time with the band he played with in graduate school until he gave it all up after meeting my mom and then I came along. Though when I began asking about my mom dad got very quite. He always got quite when I tried to ask about my mom. He would always say something along the lines of she is a real beauty and that she really loved me but had really big responsibilities and could not afford to be looking after a child. He would never really give me specifics and today he seemed really nervous as I asked about mom. Eventually he changed the subject and before I knew it we were talking about the newest movies.

It began to get dark and so dad and I made our way back to our camp site for the night. I was still curious as to what was going on with dad and now I was fairly certain it had to do with mom. But what exactly I was not sure. I asked dad if I could have one of the beers he brought from home since it was my birthday but he insisted that I don’t drink until I was 21. I never had alcohol before but I didn’t want to be left out when I got home and learned that Mark had gotten his first taste of beer before me. I pushed again but dad was adamant and told me he wasn’t going to drink tonight either.

Diner was ok though I was a little upset I wasn’t going to be able to eat my spoils of war. Me and dad stayed up a little longer before dad told me to go to bed so I would be fresh and awake on my birthday. I asked if he was going to bed also, and dad just told me no. I guess he was going to drink and just did not want to tell me that since he didn’t want me to drink any alcoholic beverages till I was 21 or at least in college. I laid my head down in the tent and before I knew it I was fast asleep.

~o~O~o~

I was dreaming. I had to be dreaming the face in front of me was incredibly breathtaking. She was a testament to the beauty of all women. No women could possibly be as gorgeous as she was for to look at her was breathtaking. Her beauty could cause paralysis and even death. Yet to look away from her would cause you to feel empty inside for how could anything compare to her. But somehow I knew it was ok for me to look at her. Her hair shined and seemed to randomly change colors. It went from brown to blonde to red to black, and then back to brown again. “Hello my child” she spoke so softly and so gently and yet I could feel her voice for sexiness but all something else. It felt like power, enough power to make you shiver in fear.

“Um…who are you?” I asked. Whoever this woman was I felt she was not to be trifled with.

“You will find out in due time. Your sisters are coming to get you now. I just wanted to check up on you and see how you’ve grown. You are very special indeed.”

“Wait what do you mean my sisters are coming to get me? I only have one sister. And what do you mean by I’m special?” The goddess which I assumed she was ignored my questions and kept on talking though.

“You have a long and difficult journey ahead of you my child. Hopefully you accept the path fate has set up for you. I’m glad to see you have grown up well and have become such a caring person. Even I can’t change what is in here.” She said pointing at my heart. “I am so very proud of you.”….. “you can wake up now.”

…… “WAKE UP NOW” someone was shouting at me disturbing my peaceful sleep. “AARON YOU NEED TO GET UP NOW!” I opened my eyes to find dad holding me up and shaking me awake. This was certainly not a pleasant way to wake up. This first thing I noticed was that dad look horrified there was terror all over his face. The second thing I realized was that it was still dark out. Looking at my watch confirmed it. It was only 1 Am. Something was definitely up.

“What…what is going on” I mumbled barely awake.

“Aaron I need you to listen to me very closely. You need to get dressed and get out of here now. I want you to run in the forest as far as you can and when you get tired keep running. Do not stop running until its morning and the sun rises.” Usually you would want to know and would say something along the lines of what or why. But I could see the urgency on his face and knew something was up. I sprang to my feet and threw on my jeans, shirt, socks, and shoes.

“Do you mind telling me what’s going on?” I asked my dad after I was dressed.

“I’m sorry son but there is no time. They are closing in fast get out of here and make sure you don’t get caught.” Dad said as we made our way out of the tent.

“Wait what about you?”

“I am going to try to buy you some time.”

“But dad!”

“GO NOW!” He screamed. Without any idea why I started sprinting into the woods and around trees. It wasn’t long before I noticed that there were people hot on the pursuit. The certainty of dad’s fear and how nervous he was acting was beginning to make sense. I had no real time to dwell on that though. I had one mission and one mission only to not get caught.

“Come back” I heard a decisively female and alluring voice call at me. I really didn’t care if she was female there was no way I was heading back. I could do this I could get away. I could hear them falling behind as I kept running.

I didn’t know how long I had been running it seemed like over an hour but I wasn’t go to stop now. Dad had told me to keep running till sunrise and whatever I do not to get caught. I was rather scraped and disgusting by now. I had bruises and scratches all over my body from tree branches and thorns that snagged me as I ran and weaved my way around trees. I was also a muddy mess since it was still dark and because I was running it was hard to see where exactly I was stepping. It would probably not me long now and I would be safe and in the clear and could start figuring out how to rescue my dad.

“WHACK!!!”

“Ow!” something had hit me hard right in the kisser. I looked up to see an incredibly gorgeous woman with bright green eyes and long blonde hair holding a staff of some sort.

“Now be a dear a please come with me.” She cooed.

“NO FUCKING WAY!” I screamed. She stepped back in shock for a moment and had a look of surprise on her face. I prepared to sprint out of there before she could hit me again. But that’s when I noticed I was surrounded. There were beautiful women all around me in what looked to be white sundress with various gold bracelets, necklaces, and charms adorned on them. Their dresses were covered in mud and they did not look happy.

The all rushed me. I was not going to go down though without a fight. I know you’re not supposed to hit women but these gals were pursuing me. I thrashed about and got a good punch or two in but there was just too many of them. They fought me to the ground. I could not get up. “LET GO OF ME!” This seemed to be the end game I was caught and there was not much I could do about it.

“Quickly now girls bind him and put a blindfold over his eyes!” One of the girls commanded. They brought out rope and proceeded to tie my hands together behind my back. Then they tied my arms to my side by tying another rope around me. I was well and truly caught. Next she put a blindfold on me so I could not see.

“See I told you learning bondage had applications outside the bedroom.” One of the girls giggled.

“Are you sure we have the right person. I mean he’s a guy.” One of the other girls spoke.

“Mother said one of her children was here. We can only trust her.”

“It’s weird. He is immune to my charm.” The women who hit me with her staff said.

“What are you serious?!”

“Yes! It was like it did nothing to him.”

“Girls we don’t have time for this we have to get moving.” Said the women who ordered I be tied up, it seemed she was in charge.

“Yes your right.”

“LET ME GO YOU BITCHES!” I rarely use that kind of language but I was pissed and angry at these women.

“Gag him. It would not do for the elder to hear this foul language.” I was quickly gagged also.

“This is Alpha Squad. We have apprehended the target. We are heading to the drop off zone.” I heard the leader say. It was probably some form of communication device. Just what in hell's name was going on?
We walked for a while and then I heard the sound of rotors blades for a helicopter spinning. Then something was attached to me probably some sort of harness and before I knew it I was being pulled up into the air. I did not dare move or try to escape now for fear of falling. Once I got to a certain height some hands dragged me into the helicopter and then we were off. After what seemed like two hours. There was really no way to tell in my current condition I heard the copter slow to a decent. I contemplated running away as soon as we landed but being binded, gagged, and blinded made it very unlikely that I could make an escape.

When we landed I was pushed out of the copter and was just blindly following to wherever they were leading me. I seemed to be some sort of building now. I was lead into what I could only assume was an elevator with the distinct Bing sounds all elevator make when they reach the destination of a new floor.

“So this is the child.” I heard a beautiful soprano voice ask.

“Yes elder we believe so. We are surprised though because he is male. Also according to the Alpha squad he seemed to be immune to Iris charm.”

“Of course he was immune to Iris’s charm. Our mother’s blood flows through his veins” the women who was called elder replied.

“You should probably know that Melaina has the father.”

“What?! That is not good, but unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it right now. We must conduct the right of age ceremony now.”

I was marched further along. I heard gigantic doors open up. “Please remove the blindfold, binds, and gag. This is a sacred ritual and I will not have such items defiling it.”

“Yes right away elder.” Some other girl spoke. A few seconds later and I now could see move and talk again. But two of women were holding me tightly and I dare not say anything in the den of the beast. That didn’t stop me from trying to free myself. I got away for a second but then a bunch of women in the room dog piled on me. I would have been extremely turned on if it was the terror I felt right now.

After now four of them restrained me again. I was able to look around and take stock of where I was. The room was huge and looked to be used only for some sort of ceremony and what was even more surprising was that it was full of supermodel level hot chicks. They were all wearing that same type of white sundress outfit I saw the other girl wear in the woods. Yes they were all supermodel hot but I couldn't even work up a boner at the moment because I was freaking out over what was going on.

I suddenly started glowing and I felt really sick to my stomach. My head was pounding and my body was aching all over. I barfed right there in the beautiful sanctuary. What was going on one second I was perfectly healthy and fine except for the fact I was just kidnapped by some female colt and now I felt like absolute shit.

“His blood is boiling get the ceremony underway immediately.” I no longer had the will to fight. So I just let them carry me up a flight of stairs with beautiful platform of some kind at the top. I was laid down at the top on some sort of marble bed. There was a whole right in the roof above me that allowed for the sky to shine in. Well if I was going to die at least I got to see this beautiful sky before then. It was almost sunrise. The sky looked amazingly beautiful right now. I started to hear chanting from around the room. I really could not tell what they were saying since I did not understand the language. However whatever they were saying was making a shiver run down my spine. It seemed both ancient and powerful.

I still was feeling really sick. If I did not know better I would say I was dying. I was blinded suddenly as light poured through the whole in the ceiling. The light bathed me and it seemed to calm my body down. I know longer felt like I was going to down. I heard a crack coming from my bones and suddenly pain flowed through my entire body and everything went dark.

~o~O~o~

Light filtered through the room. I felt relaxed and very powerful, still wanting to sleep though I rolled over onto my stomach to block out the light. I felt weird though as two squishy mounds of flesh sent signals to my brain I had never experience before. I immediately jolted up remembering what transpired last night. My body felt all wrong and from what quick glances I did have I could tell why.

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!!!!” A bunch of the white sundress ladies came into the room and were coming right at me with very worried looks on their faces

“WHY? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS?” I was sobbing uncontrollably. “I’m not going down without a fight! Change me back! I said change me back.” Using the bed I was in as a spring board I did a superman punch right into the face of the nearest women. I was still going at it as a bunch of arms got a hold of me to restrain me. Then I felt some sort of needle and everything went dark.

~o~O~o~

Clarity began to come again and I the light filtering into the room was beginning to wake me up. My head still felt groggy but I seemed to be more at ease. Probably due to whatever they had injected me with. The first thing I noticed was that I was restrained to the bed. I guess they did not want me going crazy again. I couldn’t really blame them there. Next to my bed sat the women who I had superman punched. She was sprouting a pretty bad black eye from where I hit her. I hope she didn’t want revenge on me for that. I looked up into the beautiful face I had just damaged really studying her this time. She had long brown hair, inviting brown eyes, tan Mediterranean skin, long luscious eye lashes, and big red kissable lips. Her body was also magnificent with boobs most men only dream of and she was perfectly propionate, but from what I have seen of the other ladies this was quite common.

“Feeling better sweetheart” She had a beautiful voice and something about it was soothing.

“No, not really” I grunted.

“Are you calmed down enough to at least listen to what I have to say? I’m sure you have a lot of questions.”

“Don’t really have much choice do I?” I said eyeing my hands and legs which were securely tied to the bed.

“Well you can understand for your own and my safety” she said pointing to her eye “why we can’t let you go until you have calmed down.” I just grunted at that.

“Well I’m all ears.”

“Good because you’ll want to be laying down for this one….not that you have much choice” she giggled at her own joke. I just grunted again.

“First you’re probably wondering why you’re here and why your body is different.” I just muttered yeah as if that was obvious. “Well you see where all here because we have a common parent. All the women here have the same mom.”

“Wait I never even met my mom!” I was becoming more and more interested in her identity ever since my conversation with dad in the woods.

“As to be expected mother doesn’t really have that much time to worry about us. She is very promiscuous though. That is why we have so many sisters here.”

“Sisters?” I asked.

“Yes, because we all have the same mother that makes all of us here sisters.”

“Yeah! But how could one woman have so many children?” I asked thinking of all the women I had seen here in white dresses.

“First there are not that many of us. With the addition of you we have thirty sisters here.”

“Thirty! That is still way to many kids for one woman to have?” I exclaimed.

“Yes and you would probably be right if it wasn’t for the fact that our mother is immortal.” She had been beating around the bush for a while now.

“Alright spill. Who is my mom?”

“Mother is one of the goddesses at mount Olympus. She is the goddess of love.”

“Wait! Are you telling me that Aphrodite is my mother?!” I started laughing. “This is hilarious; I’m being fucked with aren’t I?”

“No I am not lying to you, and please watch your language. It is not becoming.”

“Whatever! But seriously the jig is up. This is some grade A not even on the market virtual reality device or something. You guys are hilarious gods and goddesses don’t exist.”

“They do exist and I would watch what you say, the gods could be listening.” I looked into her eyes. She looked completely serious.

“Ok. Let’s just assume what you are telling me is true, and that gods and goddesses exist, and that my mom really is Aphrodite. Why the hell am I fricking girl then?!”

“Well you see most of the kids born to Aphrodite are girls. Very rarely does mother give birth to a boy when she has a relationship with a human. The Elder said this has happened in the past but this is the first time in a long time that she has given birth to a boy.”

“How long is a long time?”

“Well for a god time is relatively short but for us mortals it is a very long time. I think she said the last report of something like this happening was one thousand years ago.”

“Really! So I just happen to get extremely lucking and be that one kid she bore that was a guy. That still doesn’t explain why I am now a girl though?”

“Truth is we weren’t too sure what was going to happen to you either. It has been a thousand years since the last son mother had. You see we are all what are called demigods which means we were children that the Gods had with a mortal, and in our case Aphrodite. On a demigods sixteenth birthday their blood they inherited from their immortal parent begins to activate and take over. However the vessel or body we are born with is insufficient for the divine blood flowing through our veins. The ritual allows mother to grant her children with a new vessel capable of holding her blood. We also gain a various abilities.”

“Wait! So is that why I have a girl’s body and is that why all the women here are hot beyond belief.”

“Ah! Thanks sweetie. You’re quite the looker yourself” she said. I really did not want to think about that right now though. “But yes that is why most of us are the personification of feminine beauty because that is essentially what mother is. Most of us were fairly beautiful girls going in though. After all we are Aphrodite’s kids. Most of the changes going in where minor, like flawless skin and losing a pound or so. Cosmetic don’t really change that much though. I still have the same skin, eye, and hair color that I had before my coming of age ceremony. Some who inherited more on their dad’s side do change a lot though. I heard there was one girl who was kind of short and chubby that did go through a huge change. Essentially it makes you a beautiful woman, which is why you changed so much.”

“Wait so I am a girl because of this coming of age Bull shit. Why did I have to go through the ceremony? What would have happened to me if I didn’t go through it?” I demanded.

“You would have died!” The women told me flat out. “It’s called blood boil. I told you how you needed a new vessel to contain part of mom’s power. Well if you don’t have the ceremony and don’t get your new body by the rise of the sun on your sixteenth birthday mother blood begins to reject your body and you burn away. I’ve heard it’s excruciatingly painful and horrible to watch. We got to you just in time I heard.”

“Yeah I was starting to feel very sick before that coming of age ceremony. But then why was my dad so insistent I get away from you people?” If what she said was true I was very lucky to still be alive. It was probably better to be a girl for the rest of my life then dead.

“All we knew was that a child of mothers whose sixteenth birthday was today was in those woods. We had no idea you were a boy at the time. Your father was ill informed and thought that he could keep us from taking you and making you one of our own if you avoided the ceremony till sunrise. He wanted to keep his son. Apparently he did not know that if you did not go through the coming of age ceremony you would die.”

“Ok then! Is dad safe? Where is dad now?” She suddenly looked really sad when I asked her that.

“What happened? What did you do to my dad! OH MY GOD! YOU KILLED HIM DIDN”T YOU?!” I broke out in tears again.

“No please calm down. Your dad is still alive.”

“Then what is it?” I demanded.

“Melaina one of our own had got to him first and because he had impeded her to protect his son she decided a fitting punishment was making him forget he ever had a son. I’m so sorry, but your dad no longer remembers you as a boy.”

“What do you mean he no longer remembers me as BOY! WHAT DID SHE DO TO HIM?” I screamed.

“One of our powers is that we can mess with the minds of men. She got a little too deep into his mind. Some of our girls are working on it but it’s proving extremely difficult to undo. Melaina is fairly powerful. Don’t worry I’m sure will figure out something.”

“What about Melaina is she being punished?”

“As much as we can punish her she is. She holds a fairly high rank and influence among us and we can’t really punish her for using her abilities which is in her right. She has been put on kitchen and guard duty for a month. She is not happy right now.”

“THAT’S IT!” I yelled. “She makes my dad forget my very existence and all she gets is guard and kitchen duty for a month!!!” She flinched at my outburst. I started struggling trying to get free of these restraints.”

“Please….. just let me out of these restraints!” I said through tear filled eyes. The woman then undid the restraints allowing me to move again. “It’s not fair! It’s just not fair” I continued to cry.

“You poor baby, there, there. Everything is going to be alright.” The woman took me in her arms and gave me a warm hug. Her embrace felt warm and nice and it didn’t feel like she had any ill will toward me even though I just punched her right in the kisser. I kept crying in her warm strong arms. Well stronger than my arms now anyway. If her hug showed me anything it was that she really wanted to help me, and also that I could no longer could match these older women in upper body strength. This thought just made me gush out tears even more. “Change me back” I said still with teary eyes. I really wanted to be a boy again, to be my dad’s only son.

After a few minutes her hug loosened and so I put my arms around the women whose name I didn’t even know yet. Her embrace felt nice and I had no will left to fight or argue and I doubt I could win anyway. I had my head buried in her chest and I just could not stop crying. Something very precious was stolen from me. I was confused and scared and what I needed more than anything was love and somehow this woman was giving that to me, by the way she stroked my head, and through her calming and soothing voice. I continued to cry until I couldn’t cry anymore.

“So is there absolutely no possibility you change me back?” I asked although I already kind of knew what the answer was going to be.

“Sorry sweetie but if you want after you get cleaned I can show you around, and I will be more than happy to help you adjust.” Well they might not be able to change me back as far as I knew but I could really use some help right now.

“Have you calmed down somewhat sweetie?” I just nodded my head.

“Good because anymore tears and my dress would have been converted into a mop.” Instead of laughing it though I giggled. The fact that I giggled though only made me cry more. My eyes were really watery and red by now for sure.

“Any chance I could get your name?” I asked through tears. I hadn’t even got her name yet and here I was crying on her dress.

“Certainly dear. I’m Clarissa. Do you mind telling me your name?”

“It’s Aaron.”

“Ok Aaron why don’t you come with me and I’ll help you clean up. I’m sure you’ll want to bathe first before anything else.”

“Well I do feel sort of gross” I admitted. Clarissa led me out of the room. I noticed that my clothes now felt really loose on me. Except for my jeans which now felt uncomfortable under what I assumed was a wider hip.

The place seemed to be a mansion of some kind. There were rooms all over the place. It was designed to look a little like a palace. We were currently walking down a hall with many doors on either side. I wasn’t quite sure where she was taking me though. We finally came to a doorway where steam was pouring out. We entered into what I could only describe as a very classy ladies locker room. The color schemes of the room were pink and white with some stripes of gold.

“Alright strip” Clarissa demanded.

“What?” I asked.

“You can’t bathe in clothes especially in those clothes that don’t even fit you anymore.”

“Yeah but it’s embarrassing.”

“What is embarrassing it’s your body. You’ll have to get used to it and It’s not like its anything I’ve never seen before.”

“But….”

“But nothing you know I’m right!”

“Ok” I mumbled stripping out of my old clothes. Clarissa took my old clothes and dumped them in the nearby garbage can. It was like she was throwing away a piece of what made me a man. I almost started crying right there, but I told myself to man up, since when did I become such a crybaby. It was then that I noticed Clarissa had gotten undressed and now was naked in front of me. I blushed a little but for some reason I did not have the deep attraction I would have had as a guy for Clarissa. I don’t know if it was because I don’t have the equipment to tell if I’m attracted to girls anymore or if because my tastes have changed. I shuddered at that thought.

Clarissa led me into the bath area. It was like a huge communal bathtub slash pool. It seemed to be made for royalty. There were golden statues of doves all around that were filling the pool with hot water pouring out of their beaks and I could see the silhouette of one other beautiful lady in the bathing pool at this time also. “Clarissa I can come back later at another time if that’s ok.” Feeling embarrassed about being naked surrounded by these other naked women with the bodies of supermodels.

“Don’t be ridicules everybody is really excited to meet you.”

“But I was a guy only yesterday, it is very embarrassing.”

“Well then this is the perfect opportunity to get used to your knew environment. I should warn you as sisters we bathe and practically do everything together, and as daughter of Aphrodite you’ve pretty much been dropped into the deep end of the girl pool.”

“Uhg” I grunted. Clarissa just giggled at me. I glared at her

“Sorry, I can’t help it you just too cute.”

“Bite me!” I had always wished a woman as beautiful as Clarissa would call me cute but not like this. It was like a sick cruel joke played upon me by the universe.

“Clarissa over here” the only woman in the pool a pretty blonde girl with deep green eyes and a killer body shouted from the bathing pool. She had almost pale white skin and smile that I was sure would make any man drool. Then I recognized her. It was the same girl who knocked me back with her staff last night.

“Oh hey Iris! Good to see you got back safely. How did everything go?”

“It went well the boy gave us some trouble but we got him, although my dress was ruined though by the end of the night. By the way who is that with you?”

“Oh this is Aaron the boy who gave you so much trouble in the woods.” Clarissa was cracking up as she announced who I was.

“You suck Clarissa a little heads up would have been nice. The girl looks practically terrified of her own body.”

“It’s ok Iris is really nice. She won’t hurt you.” I still refused to talk with her. She had hit me in the head with her staff.

“Sorry about what happened back there. We just wanted to make sure we got you back in time and you would never have listened if we tried reasoning with you.” Iris said. She was right though I probably would have thought they were some insane fanatics.

“Come here you little scallywag” Clarissa said. Both I knew it she had dragged me into the warm bath with that strength that now outmatched me in my diminutive size. “SPLASH!”

“Hey don’t just drag me in.”

“Oh! So she talks” Iris teased me.

“He talks!” I corrected her. “I was a guy until today if you don’t remember!”

“Aaron you need to calm down.” Clarissa told me.

“I’m sorry!” I said with tears in my eyes again. “This is just so much to take in. I mean I rather become a girl then die but it was all so sudden. I don’t even know how to be a girl” I was crying again as I said this.

“Don’t worry were here to help you through it and to become adjusted to the new you” Clarissa told me sweeping me into a big hug.

“Ah! How cute!” Iris cooed. “You two are just so cute together. Clarissa I think you just found your little sister.”

“What does she mean by little sister?” I asked.

“It is a tradition that the older woman take on a new sister as a little. Kind of like how sororities do. Anyway the job of the big sister is to show the little one the ropes. I think it is a little too early for you to decide on a big sister though, you have not even met rest of the girls yet besides Iris and I.”

“Yeah you’re right Clarissa, but with how cute she’s come out I wouldn’t be surprised when many of the other sisters without a little yet start grabbing for her.”

“Uhg! Do I really have to get used to be called a she?” I asked.

“Yes! You will also need to change your name. Calling you Aaron is a tad confusing” Clarissa confessed.

“Any ideas?” Iris asked me.

“Umm… I kind of have an idea” I started.

“Well then what is it?” Iris practically exclaimed. She seemed to get excited easily, completely different from the person I saw last night.

“It’s kind of embarrassing.”

“Don’t worry we won’t laugh” Clarissa told me.

“Well dad told me he had been expecting a girl and I guess I know why now. If I had been born a girl he was going to call me Adara.”

“Ah! That is such a cute name, nothing to be embarrassed about.” Iris said.

“Yeah I like Adara and it’s a Greek name which works perfectly. Do you mind if we start calling you Adara?” Clarissa asked me.

“Well I do kind of like it also and I like the fact that it is a name my dad would have picked for me.”

“Then it’s settled! Welcome to the sisterhood Adara!” Iris squealed in her preppy way that I was beginning to understand as her true nature.

--SEPARATOR--

If you liked the story please let me know either my commenting of liking the story.

Thanks,
Blackout

up
187 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Great Start

I hope that you continue this story. It's a great start........Adoy

What a refreshing little story.

I like how you've gotten away from the usual idiot stuff and made it one of your own storylines.

I do however think you should ask someone to edit it for you - or at lest proofread.
Don't take this English lesson as an insult, it's merely to lift your story up a couple of notches - because it's a good story so far.
There's a host of missed apostrophes and a load of word usage anomalies.
Like Shined where shone should be - shined is like 'I shined his shoes', shone is used as a qualifier - as in 'her hair shone like spun silk in the morning sun'
Decent is a nice person - descent is going down
Bounds are what kangaroos do or are limits to progress as in 'out of bounds' Bindings are what tie you up.
It's Mount Olympus (not Olympics)
Where and were (where are my shoes - they were in the cupboard)
Then - time delineation - I shall do it then
Than - comparative - I'm bigger than you.
Diner - a place (in America) where you eat your dinner. In England it's a person who eats dinner
Quite is a comparative - quite pretty, quite near,
Quiet is a lack of noise
Know and no - I know you - no you don't
There are others, but I've not written them all down.
A lot of the story has good usage and well scripted phrases, I hope you can take this as constructive as it is only meant to help.

Sorry

I am not an English major. Never liked English class. I think I will stick with this story though. I see a lot of potential in it. But your right that the story requires editing help.

Please

don't get discouraged about the grammar thing. You should see some of my early stuff. Heck you should see some of the raw stuff now. Even professionals make mistakes. I've found plenty of errors even in commercial stuff though the years, and they have paid proofers to go over it. However the more you write, eventually the lessons come back and you learn how to be less ... Messy.

I don't think Adara is going to be very cooperative all considered and she has reason.

Very interesting beginning.
hugs
Grover

Jenchris, Why not help Blackout out

and edit? You did a very good examination of the work, why not fix it? :)

I am quite sure that Blackout could use and would appreciate your assistance too :)

Sephrena

OLYMPIA

Well, I read it and like it ... but not sure how much I like it , YET !!! ... I need too re-read it and maybe read some more ... then I can give you more than just I liked it ...

LOVE YOUR STORIES and ALL OF YOU ... THANKS FOR THIS WONDERFUL GIFT >>>

One Thing...

...that I'm not quite clear on: did his father go out there with him in hopes that the women wouldn't be able to find them? And if so, why the heck didn't he tell Aaron what they were trying to avoid? Clearly the father knew that Aaron wouldn't want it to happen any more than he did.

Eric

This seems logical

Well that was a fun, light read. Everything made good sense in a fantasy universe-with-goddesses sort of way.
.
.

Lora123e.jpg
The girl in me. She's always there, but definitely
not up to the "Daughters of Aphrodite" level ;-)

Olympia Universe

So my plan is to eventually turn this into something of a universe around Greek Gods myths, legends, and mythological creatures.

Each God or Goddess has an army composed of her own children known as demigods or in the case of Artemis and Hera recruits are brought in. I will go over that in more detail below. Also each army/clan/tribe/ect (depending on what they call themselves) has certain abilities unique to them.

Aphrodite - Her children are all female (every now and then one is born male) and hose children come togteher in what is known as the Sisterhood of Aphrodite. The reason her children will be female or become female is because she is essentially the embodiment of female beauty.
Her children gain female charm and charisma and can wrap men around their hands and make them fall madly in love with them. They can also mess with the minds of men in any way and get them to do their bidding. Their weakness then is other women. The Femme fatale.

Hera - Her people consists of the Amazons which is an all female tribe or warriors. Hera will never have relations with another besides her husband since she is the goddess of marriage. So her representative army is the Amazons. The queen of the amazons has the power to bring "new woman" into the tribe of the Amazons.

Athena - She is one of the virgin goddesses. She will not have relationships in a physical way but rather in a mental way. She was born from the mind of Zeus so her children will be born from the minds of her and a male of high intellect. Her children are born from the meeting of minds. Unlike Aphrodite her offspring can be either male or female and for the most part stay the same gender(though every now and then a boy can become a girl and vice versa, it depends if their mind was more male or female oriented) with maybe some minor changes like greater physique.

Artemis - She is another virgin goddess and she has her hunting companions as her warriors(The Hunt). In one story Sipriotes is a boy, who, either because he accidentally sees Artemis bathing or because he attempts to rape her, is turned into a girl by the goddess. This seems to be done through some ritual involving splashing water on them from Artemises bathing pool (pond/lake) or they go into this sacred pool. She is the protector of adolescent girls so in almost any story involving her there will be a age regression of some sort to an adolescent girl. All her hunters are also female. Anyone past the age of 21 must leave the hunt. They can decide if they want to stop aging or continuing aging though. They also can't have relationships with man or else they will be kicked out of the hunt and they will start aging again since they won't have the help of Artemis power.

Demeter - She has her own children and they can be either male or female and typically don't change at the coming of age. Though it can happen. Her children generally have harvest type abilities.

Zeus - He fathers his own children and generally leaves the women afterward since Hera gets jealous. They can be either male or female and typically don't change much except for gain abilities but it can happen. Typically most of his children are male but there are females. Demigods have lighting and air type abilities after coming of age.

Poseidon - Pretty much same deal as Zeus mostly males though there are females. Abilities are generally water based.

Apollo
- Can have male and female children also and they typically don't change much. His children are generally 50/50 for gender ratio.

Hermes - Same deal as Apollo just different abilities like his children have greater speed.

Ares - Pretty much all his children are male he is almost like the opposite of Aphrodite (he is her husband). Every now and then a girl is born (very rare) or a change can happen at coming of age. His children like him are pretty bad like the bullies and villain type of character. They can be rough around the edges but they are not all evil just misunderstood like most bullies are (though a few of these children can and do go bad; more so then any other demigod or warrior tribe like the Amazons). The few girls like 1-3 that may be in his army of children are extremely powerful even more so then males in some ways (bar physical strength) they are also pretty much the evil bitch type character (but again could just be rough around the edges).

Other Gods and Minor Gods
Other interesting gods include Hestia who has no children or warriors. Circe who's children are magicians. Hephaestus the blacksmith and Dionysus the God of wine. There is also Janus the God of beginnings and transitioning and Nemesis the God of revenge as well as many more.

Let me know what you think?

Please more, more, more thats how I liked this.

Becoming a writer is how I have started to address my weekness with our language. But the basic concept and expression of your storyline is very interesting and enjoyable. Please keep up the good work.

Huggles
Misha Nova

With those with open eyes the world reads like a book

celtgirl_0.gif

excellent

Please continue!