The Last Letter

Printer-friendly version

This is a not of love & loss. Let it be said I am not sure will this willgo..

As with all things this will become clare , as to what most tink it is all about..

Daer Mom,

I know that you have always said to follow your heart. Well then by taking your advice I regrette to inform you. That I can no longer be the son that you want me to be. As for being the Man of the house! Well the turth be told is that you the better job of that. So I have come to the conclusion that I need to move on with my life. Which is why I am writting you this letter I will be gone by the time you read this. I do not want you to cry over this decision as it is the only way. For as a SON/Male I am useless so I am ending that. You see I was never what you would call very Macho. With that said. Good-bye from your son. Now I know you will grieve this loss which is not a loss. For when we next shall speak there will be much to catch up on.

With All My Love,
Your Only Child

up
95 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Dawn Smith, your story

The Last Letter is a poignant reminder that family needs to accept each other or face eading such a letter that makes you wonder why they could not speak before.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine