My Boyfriend and I are the same

Printer-friendly version


This is my first story in a while, It came to me while I was playing free cell. Kathleen is a pre-op TS who is very strong in her being. she likes dating guys and is upfront with them about who she is. She meets Ted and things begin to change.

My Boyfriend and I are the Same
Jill Micayla

Valentine’s Day a time in my life which I share my birthday with the rest of the world and I was lost in the reverie. As a youngster where I live people made a big deal out of being born on Valentine’s Day as I grew older and into adult hood it bothered me being called a valentines Baby.

When I decided that I was going to live as a woman the thought of Valentine’s Day being something special to me went away.
I was in my mid-thirties working as a vice president of traffic for a major corporation. I have my own secretary and one of my co-workers another vice president decided he wanted to get to know me.
I had no real problem with that as I’ve dated off and on for a while. The romance usually broke up when my lover wanted to have children and not adopt.

Ted was mindful of me in that he sent flowers to me to get my attention. I agreed to go out with him only because he was so persistent. I had let HR know I was a pre-operative transsexual. I was waiting for my therapist and Psychiatrist to write the letter for me to have surgery.
My therapist had been willing for almost two years the psychiatrist was doing his best to blame my wanting to have surgery on my parents. I was an only child. I knew when I was a youngster that my gender was wrong.

My dad was a he-man. He was also homophobic so I couldn’t talk to him. My mom was a volunteer for almost every charity she had heard of. She told me unless it was a near death issue she shouldn’t be bothered.
She had me help collect clothes for the needy. It was when we were sorting them I began to accumulate a wardrobe. Mom paid me for helping her and I in turn found ways to buy things a girl would need.

By my senior year in high school I could go out in public and no one knew who I was. I became Kathleen Carpenter. I got involved in after school projects as Kathleen. I went to my senior prom in a beautiful pink satin and chiffon gown. I went with a boy who only knew me as Kathleen.

My next door neighbor had seen me come and go as a girl. She became a close friend and offered to help me become a better young lady. One of her friends had a son and she introduced him to me while I was dressed as Kathleen.
When he asked me to the prom I talked to MS Jolene. I told her I wanted to go but was afraid the by taking me would meet my father and all hell would break loose. She offered her home so I could be picked up.
My mother and father chose that week end to go away. I’m sure my father would have keeled over with a heart attack had he seen how I was dressed.

After that date I knew I did not want to live as a boy. I went to a private college where we were watched closely so my being a girl had to wait. Once I had my MBA I was soon hired by my present employer.
It was then I presented Kathleen to my mother and father. In less time than it took to get ready I was asked, not really asked, told to leave and never return.

I’ve never regretted my actions. I hear from MS Jolene that they are still doing their things and not mindful of those around them. I visit with her whenever I get a chance.

The date with Ted was wonderful. He took me out for dinner, to a theater and to a nightclub. I let him hold me but did not let him do anything else. I did the same with my other dates. I felt if they wanted to get to know me then it was a sequence of steps to do so.
On the third date is when I usually told them I was not equipped for male to female sex. If they stayed then we proceeded as any other couple would.

Ted was so attentive of me. I did my close scan of him and noticed he had remnants of mascara on his eye lids. There also seemed to be a slight aroma of perfume. I would observe closely on the second date.

At work he told others we were dating, my close co-workers knew we had only been on one date.

“Kathleen, you know Ted is infatuated with you?”

“Oh yes, it seems he is smitten with love for me.”
“How do you feel about him?”

“It was only one date, it’s not like we already had sex. You know how I am?”

“Are you going to go out with him again?”

“I usually don’t plan on a second date, but if he asks me I’ll think it over. I do want to get to know him better.”

I truly wanted to see if there was a secret about him. Mascara alone didn’t raise red flags but with the aroma of perfume there was a question.

By midweek there was Ted asking me out for all of Saturday. I really didn’t have any plans so I agreed to go but we had to dress casual. We agreed we would go to the city zoo and then to a café for a light lunch and perhaps drive to the beach and watch the sunset.

He was at my apartment early Saturday morning I decided to wear a strapless sun dress black with a yellow sun. I put on my sketchers and brushed my hair. I was casual.

When we walked to the car I noticed the shirt and slacks had a feminine cut to them. I also in the bright sunlight could see the mascara, some tinges of eye shadow and again the aroma of perfume. In the car I could see he had both ears pierced and a slight tint of nail polish on his well-manicured nails.

It was at the zoo my curiosity got the best of me.

“Are you gay?”

“No I’m not gay. Why do you ask?”

“To be honest, I see tint of nail polish on your nails, a bit of mascara on you lashes, you have an aroma of perfume about you and you have our ears pierced but have nothing in the holes. The other thing is you clothes have a feminine cut to them. Most guys don’t go out dressed as you do. Don’t get me wrong if you are gay its okay by me. Whatever you are into doesn’t matter to me.”

He stood there as if I had just ruined his day. I asked and he replied then I gave my synopsis. I didn’t mean any harm. If he was gay it made no difference to me maybe he was suing me to hide his being gay. If he was into dressing as a woman it didn’t bother me.

“Well, let me explain I could lie and keep you with me or I can tell the truth and most likely have to avoid you at work. I like dressing as a woman and having sex with men. I’m afraid of women and I thought by dating you I could get over my desires.”

“It’s okay; I’ll be your friend. I see nothing wrong with what you are doing. There are guys who do what you do but never get out of a dress. I’d like to see you as your feminine self maybe I can offer some tips for you to even be prettier.”

“You would do that for me?”

“I would you need people to accept you. If it’s your heart’s desire to dress to attract men then go for it. Tell people you are gay if you feel gay. I don’t know if you realize gay guys don’t go for effeminate males in dresses."

I suggested we head to his house, get him all dolled up and then continue our day out as just two girls having a good time.

When I saw his closet with all of the different dresses and such I wondered where he kept his suits.

“What name do you use when you are being yourself?”

“I like Yvette. Are you sure you are okay with this?”

“I’m okay with it, let get Yvette out of her closet.”

Once she was done dressing and applying make-up I knew this girl meant business. I was very taken aback. I’ve seen her with guys out on dates. I would never have guessed she was a he. Her demeanor was that of a real female. Her walk, her talk, and even the expressions she used. If I wasn’t so into guys I would have made out with her in her apartment.

She was dressed casual and more at ease then when she was dressed as a guy.

“Why don’t you just live your life as a woman? Masculinity is against your true nature. You could have any guy you wanted and he would be crazy to let you go. Quit trying to date girls to hide who you are."

“This is the first time I’ve let a coworker know I have a female body. I’m so glad I took them out of being wrapped.”

“Come to work on Monday as Yvette. Let the others know you are man hungry. I’m sure there are some guys who would take you out and pay for everything.”

‘I can’t do that.”

“Why can’t you do it?”

“My parents wouldn’t understand.”

“I think they would understand they have a beautiful daughter.”

“I’m there only child and my dad wanted a boy.”

“Sometimes dads have to understand that their son is probably happier being a girl. What about your mom?”

“She paid for the implants. When dad wasn’t home I lived as a girl. Mom even let me date she picked my boyfriends.”

“So mom is aware and I really think your dad won’t be upset.”

“You do know that Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and showing your mom and dad how beautiful their daughter is would be a good Valentine’s Day present.”

As we chatted I wanted to tell her about me.

“I would like to be your friend, someone to share with and do things with. Maybe even be close friends."

That night after she dropped me off I decided to be open with her. We could be good friends and double date. Maybe we could even develop a relationship with intimacy. I was suddenly very interested in Yvette.

Valentine’s Day arrived I had arranged to be with Yvette when she visited her parents to let them know their daughter really loved and cared for them.

I chose a red satin dress with cap sleeves, red nylons with a seam, red pumps and I had my hair done special. I had picked out a Valentine’s card to give to her and a matching diamond ring to secure our relationship.

Yvette did not know about me, we had decided to share an apartment with her thinking I was truly a female. She smiled at me when she saw me. I told her needed to talk before we left to see her mom and dad.

I got on my knee and presented the ring.

“Yvette, I can really say I truly love you. When we first met I didn’t know you. Now that we are friends I want to take our friendship to a new level, Yvette will you be my soul mate? I am just like you in every sense .My heart pines for you and my body desires to mingle with your body. Will you say yes to be with just me?”

“You aren’t a girl? You know what I mean.”

“I’m just like you.”
I lifted my dress and through the red lace panties she saw my manhood.

“Kathleen, I will be your soul mate and lover.”

up
130 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Jill Micayla, you have

written a fantastic story. Thank you for posting it.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Always love your work

I have always enjoyed reading anything you write. Although I do not comment often, when I see you as an author, I immediately read your story. This one was no different. Can't wait for another of your stories.

Heather Marie

Sorry I didn't comment earliier, Jill

You still have *the touch*.

It was a charming if somewhat mainstream TG tale. But with the last few lines you kicked it up to a whole different level.


!!!SPOILERS!!!!

The title should have been a tip off. But I assumed she was

Post opp.

BIG twist on the expected here.

But what matters most is that they loved in contrast to the one's parents who were self centered even before her coming out and rejected her. And the contrast of their love with the better but not perfect relationship the other gal had with her parents.

I have said it before about your works. So often they are intense, condensed things. No words wasted.

And this one like those but with a twist. It seems exactly what we think it is then BOOM, those last few sentences ,

Nice.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

You aren’t a girl Kathleen?

“I’m just like you Yvette.” And they lived happily ever after. Nice story Jill! (Hugs) Taarpa

A wonderful tale. A "soul

A wonderful tale. A "soul mate" who knows us as our true selves is rare indeed. So much sweeter that they found each other. Love, Jenn.


I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair

I'm switching to Free cell!

...because I NEVER get story ideas this good when I'm playing my preferred game, Minesweeper.
My first Jill M. story! Very good! (Only been here since 10/12) **Sigh**

Words may be false and full of art;
Sighs are the natural language of the heart.
-Thomas Shadwell

Story Ideas

I get different story ideas from things I do. I've gotten a couple of ideas while I was doing a public speaking engagement

Jill Micayla
Be kinder than necessary,Because everyone you meet
Is fighting some kind of battle.

interesting

concept, and ending. I enjoyed it.

Birthdays

Brooke Erickson's picture

I sympathize with Kathleen. Being born on Valentines day *sucks* if you are living as a boy. Sounds like either she didn't get it as bad as I did, or it didn't bother her as much.

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

“I’m just like you.”

Ole Ulfson's picture

A lovely thought: There's someone for everyone!

May we, all of us here, find the one for us, our soulmate...

the perfect sentiment for Valentine's day, even if I did get here late.

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!