How my wife help me

Printer-friendly version

All started with a game with my wife, at the end were both approved to try to get a threesome with another girl.
as she was not really turned on we decided that it will come step by step, so frist one was to find a girl.

Wife wanted a nice girl that was a little more into this than she was. that girl was called Lucy, she was 28 years old, long brown hair with a spicy angel face.

Her body was just fantastic, 100 C breasts, nice butt. she was always wearing nice dress or skirt. her spicy side was into her look, in fact she was what my wife always wanted to be.
she has some nice tatoos on her back and on her left ankle, and some piercing: both nostrils , multiple ear piercing and her navel.

So came the second step: become friends, that was not too hard as Lucy was very adorable so one saturday both girls decided to get a girly event, their plan was to go to the beauty center for mani and pedi and body hair waxing,
then hair, then lingerie and clothes.

Just before leaving i asked to both of them if can go with them, they will probably need hands to manage all the things that they'll pruchase. my wife was on the point to accept but lucy dare me :

"You know, this is a girly afternoon, so either you are a girl and you can join, or you're a good husband and you stay at home watching tV" I really don't know why but i answered with my girliest voice " I'm a girl".

My wife came red , she was aware of my crossdressing, some kind of supportive in private but not really for public event. Lucy look at my wife with a smile and then look at me " OK you have 30 mins to get rid of any male aspects and you will enjoy your day,I'll take care of your clothes for the day".

so no more choice, i ran to the bathroom and tried to speed up things, shaving smooth my legs and body, removing my 3 days beard then wife knocked on the door " Are you ok?, may I help you with make up ?" "Yes c'mon in" I answered. So she does, she put fundation and some light blush on my face, then came lipstick.

i came in the dressing were Lucy was still looking for shoes. she looked at me in smile and said that clothes were on the bed, so I moved to that room. She has disposed a blue Wolford body that looks like a shirt,sheer pantyhose with a black pencil skirt. I take 2 seconds to think "Oh my gosh, i never wore anything sexiest, and now i need to go public". Both girls came into the room laughing, Wife look at me "speed up Clarisse, I Hate to be late and you know it" "yes i'm almost complete" so i put the pantyhose first then the body, wife helped me to adjust the skirt while Lucy came in with a curly wig.

i look at my self thinking how girly i was, Lucy looked at me and compliment me on my look, to what i thank her, but she then inspect my make up and looking closely found hole in my ear, so she asked my wife to get some earings and try to put them on my holes, she has to force a little bit as I did not wore anything for a while

but finally i was ready. My wife gave me some flat shoes and we all jumped into the car. My heart was more than beating
on the road, we had some talks about all and nothing, Lucy becoming more and more close to my wife even at the point that she was caressing the sexy pantyhosed leg of Marie while talking.Seeing them was already better than what i was expecting.
Few minutes after, Marie park the car and that was the official kick off for a girl afternoon.

We get first at the beauty center, both girls requesting an appointment for waxing the whole thing and registering me for a henna tatoo, they both decided that i'll have it on my back and the tattoo will be something girly with roses. that's when they both left me that i realised that i'll have to remove the body so being naked.

I started to be scared, then a saleswomen call me, without saying anything she put me at ease, saying that she had a talk with my wife and her friend and there is no issue until i'm not talking to much. she invited me to lay on a table (naked of course) and spend 30 mins to make the tatoo. that was not a big deal at all, even more i started to enjoy it

i came back at the waiting room and soon both girls came back as well with smiles and asking me how i felt and so. then we moved to the nails care center, we had our finger and toes done all the same color: bright red for toes and nail art with bright pink and silver for hands.

then another girl took me in order to pluck my eyebrow while the girls where dying their hair. i then realised what happened ... i was going to be more femme than never and some visible changes will be also their on monday while at work .
when we all came back, we paied our bill and move to the next stop : lingerie.

We ran into several shops and we all tried several sets. it was just fantastic as a male to see those 2 hot women to be naked and triying sets from each others, and as a crossdresser that was the first time i felt so feminine.
We purchase quite a lot of sets, starting from thongs, boxers and bras to some more sexiest lingerie with bodysuits, corsets and other lacy pieces.

By walking to the clothes stores, we stopped to a jewellery mall, we looked at some necklace and other earrings, i felt in love with a pair of studs with flower design and semi precious gems in it. both girls had almost nothing to do to convince me to take them, what i obviously did. Next to the store was standing a piercing & tattoo pagoda, Lucy suggested that we need
mark the event, my wife was enjoying it so i follow her, we started to talk about what will be the mark , will it be a tatoo or a piercing ? Wife and I agreed that a tatoo was too permanent for us so we choose piercing . Now what and where ... such a big deal . Finally and after lots of discussion we agreed to get 3 more holes in our ear (on for each of us) . Lucy choose to get them in her right helix, Marie chose to get one in each lobes and a third one in the helix and i choose 2 in my right lobe and one in my left. during the talks i saw fiery truning around the nostril piercing, i was aware that she wanted one for death when she was a teenager, so i offered her to get her nostril pierced, she was reluctant at first but then she get it (thansk lucy) she choose a small diamond , almost not noticeable and get it pierced.

10 piercing later, we left the tatoo shop having in mind that we will have to came back soon for a sanity check and probably getting other parts pierced as Lucy prevent us.

we stopped at a coffee in order to take some rest and talking about tonight's event, i felt Marie ready for it. i took the cups back to the bar and so both girls talking privately , when i get back, Lucy left us for a while in order to place a call.waiting her call to complete, Marie told me how happy she was for me, she tell me that she has wanted to take Clarisse out but
never find the nerve to, but no we've done once, she was happy to think to many more such events. I aslo tell to her that it was an extraordinary afternoon and those 2 hot girls was able to push my limits far away for wait i can think.

when Lucy was back we then move to our last mission: Clothes!
We spent hours looking and trying some dress, skirts and other tops, Laughing on some ridiculous clothes and giving compliment to some outfits choosen by any of the three girls. we left the store with a 1000$ bill but happy of our founds.
Go back to the parking, the girls forced me to buy shoes, my missions was to came out with stilletto, high heels boot, sandals and pump heels. they took all the fun by making me try all the possible pairs and i left the store with 8 pairs in total, wife took also some and one very lovely pair of heels with an ankle straps that make here feet sexiest than ever.

finally we loading all our bags on the car and drove back to house.
while Marie was driving, Lucy start to make some plans for tonight and mention that there was some surprise. The first one was that I need to remain dressed as a girl for the whole night, so as she both will do, when at home i'll have to take one outfit and so. She also mentionned some scenario to take Marie to the edge but never mentionned the treesomme
at first, i though it was to keep Marie conveniant with this but you will soon discover that it was scheduled to be different.

Finally the car was in front of the house, we unloaded all our goods and i started to start a fire for the night. Marie make the remarks that i did in girl as it was normal for me to take care of my nails and such. the girls quickly disappeared in their room and some fater in ran under a shower too.

when dry i spend sometimes in front of the mirror to look at that tatto and to my new face. i defenitely look like a real women. i unpack all my new outfits and starting to look at what can be appropriate for tonight.

for lingerie i choose a nice lacy thong with corset both were black, a gartner belt and some tights. wife came into the room beautifull as never, she gave me a box and saying that i can wear it tonight. i take it and asked her to turn around to look how sexy she was, she done it and i started to feel harder than ever, seeign her sexiest than ever, smiling and with her
new shiny nose that make her adorable.she then came to me while i was opening the box, in it, i found her fake navel piercing, i always like seeing her in undies with it , she look at me and say "Now it's yours, when we will go back for sanity check at the piercing parlor, i'll take the plunge and get it pierced" . i smiled and she gave me a kiss like never, it was so soft. she then whispered in my ear "Wear this dangly jewel tonight

i want Clarisse,i want to see your women side and i want to you to discover it" and left the room.

i choose the dress: a little black dress quite simple but very feminine, i've add some accessory like a blue scarff and finally decided that sheer tight will fit better. I then put my high heel sandals on (to let see my little red toes) and move the bathroom for the make up. Without htinking of it i suceeded without any help, i was definitively more femmine than ever.
I came out of the room and sat in the sofa were both girls were. I receipt lot of compliments from her and return to them as i can only see two sexy girls. Lucy stopped me and saif no i see 3 hot girls that will have sex all night long before giving a kiss to Ma"am.

Marie walked to the kitchen and take a bottle of champagne with four glass. I started to talked when i saw Lucy smiling, and Marie said "I know, you'll ask me why 4 glasses ? then i will answer because we will be four!" i was stopped, lucy explained "You remember that i told you that there will be surprises ? So the fourth glasses count for one, the second is behind the main door and will be only yours, and the third is that tonight, your wife will be naughty as hell and you'll feel why she enjoy to give you blowjob" with her sexiest voice. Both of them kissed and asked me to open the door.

behind the door was a nice men, tall and strong, in a black costume, i was speechless, Marie came next to me, hugged me and present me to James, she looked at me in smile and said "he is all yours, have fun".

we all sat in the sofa, drinking some champagne, the ambiance was warmer every minutes, and as the time passed, i was more and more at ease with James, starting to laugh to his short story and feeling that i'll soon feel him.

We then eat the dinner, that was fantastic as usual. James was next to me and i let him put his hand on my leg all the dinner long. he left to help Lucy to empty the table and he came back , put bothhand on my shoulders, giving caress and gave me the more passionate kiss i ever had . i finally open my mouth to let his pierced tounge in. he smilled, and i was 100 000 feet in the sky, Marie smilled at me while Lucy asked me if i was ok. we then spent some time to play and have some drink, i kissed James more and more while the girls were doing the same.

then Lucy and Marie left, and came back with only lingerie on, taking the excuse that is was too hot here. Lucy asked Marie to lay down on the floor and she came upon her and they started to kiss and touch each other. Seeing her make me hard.

James took my hand and drive me to the bedroom. He push me on the bed and came over me, as a sign of my new sexuality, i started to kiss him and turn all his clothes off, he did the same and i felt in front of her dick soon.

i took 2 seconds to think about what was happening and started to kiss it softly ,gently but taking it deeper and depper everytime. now I know what Marie feel when she suckme, andshe's right it's unbelievable. James finally edge in my mouth and i took all of his cum with pleasure. i Moved next to him and felt a known mouth around my down below, Marie was there, with her shiny eye keep smiling and playing with my dick. Lucy was licking her and giving her a lot of pleasure.

Marie asked me to move on my knees as she know that i really like to be sucked this way and i did it. James moved back to me and started to carress my back, kissing my tatto and ... oh my gosh.. I started to feel something hard around my ass. he bend me over Marie and starte to introduce him on me. moving in and out deeper and deeper that i finally cum into Marie mouth but she continued to do it, i was lost... feeling her mouth with so much pleasure and James in my back...

James finally cum as well, and remove his own from me, it felt so weird he lay donw on the bed, and soon, he was sleeping.
Lucy, Marie and me moved to another bed room, Lucy started to kiss Marie will she took my hand to came back to her, Lucy slide on her tits and further bottom while Marie asked me to come inside her. i started to fuck her softly, rememebering how it feel,Lucy and I took Marie to extasy and then Marie and Lucy switches their place. Lucy edged as well and then started to take my hardest piece in her mouth while Marie put a strapon and fucked me.

James woke up and join the party for the rest of the night and he makes me edge 2 or 3 more time.
Early in the morning i woke up and i was in the protector arms of James, Marie was already alive and was contemplating me, she gave me a soft kiss and said "Morning,How are you sweatheart ?"

"Weird" i answered

"In Love is more approriate" said Marie, "starting from now, James is Clarisse's boyfriend, you can date him as many time as you wish but you need to fill those two conditions: A/ you remain my husband so you can't have any surgery and we must make love once a week B/ don't be jealous , Lucy is my girlfriend"

i smilled, without saying a word and she added"Oh! i forgot, your work is aware, Starting from Monday, you can work in femme, all you information will be changed to Clarisse and all you male clothes shoudl disappeared. From my side, i've decided to live happy, so i might change to be the Marie i've always wanted to, i want to talk with you about whati'm planning to do."

"Marie, you've accepted my changes, you've been very supportive, so as long as you still love me, i'll support you, and i want to say 3 things : your nose pierced is damned sexy, B/ Lucy's tatoo is amazing and C/ i want to get my navel pierced with you"
we both laught causing Lucy and James to wake up. Marie whispered in my ear "How it was to suck a cock ? was it as enjoyable as receiving it ? I want to see you kissing James and be his girlfriend for today"

"you were right, both are amazing, being fucked smoothly is also fantastic, and i want to see your devil lesbians side today"
she smilled and we both kissed our new SO.

after the breakfast and a good shower, i dressed as a girl enjoying that sunny sunday. we made love twice with James, and i've made love to Marie once, that was more passionate than ever.
 
 
On monday, i was in terror, but i receipt a call from the CEO, 'Hello Clarisse, you're welcome in our company, i made everything to make you at ease, your profile is modified, a memo has been sent to everyone including our customer and if you ahve any trouble let me know, i want my vice director happy. oh and don't forget to change your voicemail and remember, only skirt and dresses are allowed from monday to thursday".

so i choose a classical skirt with blouse, 4' heels, sheer pantyhose and jumped in my car, thinking about my new life.

Now we are sharing the outfits and living as two girls, enjoying our lives.

3 weeks later, we get back to the piercing place, Marie and I got our navel pierced, Marie scheduled an appointment for a tatoo as well.

up
76 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

clarisse-tv , How my wife help me

Is a good start on posting stories,

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine