that fateful day

Printer-friendly version

that fateful day

i was looking for a job for some time now, with no luck so far.

through a close friend i got an address of someone who was looking for a personal assistant.

having the wright education i called the number and made an appointment for the next day.
i was to arrive at 1 o’clock sharp, not sooner nor later.

at exactly 1 o'clock i rang the doorbell.
after a minute the door opened and an absolutely beautiful woman dressed in a just as beautiful latex gown,
stood in the door opening.

in her hands she held a pair of heavy leather restraints.

before i could say who i was and what i was here for she placed the restraints on my wrists behind my back.
i should have run as fast as my feet would carry me, but the sight of the woman and her clothes was so powerful,
that i just stood there frozen in my tracks.
as fast as my hands were tied a collar was placed and locked around my neck.
a leash was attached and i was pulled inside the house.
as she pulled me inside the house i saw her buttocks sticking out through a hole in her dress.

the more i looked at the woman the more power she held over me, even if i could i wouldn't run away,
from this woman.

ones i was secure in the house she started to cut away every piece of clothing i was wearing
until i stood but naked in front of her.

she pulled me into a small room and there i started to get nervous, because draped over a mannequin hung a very
feminine latex maids dress with lots of ruffles.

it was obvious to everyone i was a male but there it hung.
at this moment i started to struggle but she knew she had me.
until now she had not spoken a single word to me.

she released the bonds from my arms as i wasn't going anywhere with the collar locked to the ceiling.
slowly but surely she dressed me in the maids outfit.
soon i was dressed, complete with heels.
i tried with all my mind to get out of the maids dress since my hands were free,
but as i happened to look in a large mirror i saw my hands caressing the dress.
my hands touched my breasts through the latex.....

wait a minute, how could i have breasts, I’m a male for gods sake.
but as i looked again in the mirror there they were.
and as i looked at my own face there wasn't a look of horror,
but a very content happy looking girls face.

OK there were some leftovers from my own face but my hair fell almost to the crack of my ass.
my eyebrows were styled very feminine.
i wasn't sure i looked at myself or my sister (if i had any).

as i was still caressing my breasts i noticed i was having a massive orgasm, but not the way I’ve had before.
for where ones my male member had hung, there now was an apparently fully functional vagina.
then it happened, memories flooded my mind.
a name, friends, my mistress, my chores, everything fell into place.

then for the first time my mistress spoke.
'come Alice',she said, time to go to work.
yes mistress i replied.
i curtsied and after a final look in the mirror, i hurried to do my chores.
anything to please my mistress.

some time after that day a friend who knew i was applying for the job rang the bell.
as i opened the door he didn't recognized me when he asked to speak to the owner of the house.
i lead him to the waiting area while i informed mistress of her guest.
when i returned to me shores it dawned to me that although i knew him a had made 0 efforts to let him know who i really was.

while i was doing my chores i suddenly heard my friend shouting to my mistress and although i couldn't exactly hear what it was all about,
something told me it wasn't right.

the shouting went on for about 5 minutes and then as suddenly as it started the shouting was over and it became awfully quiet.
then mistress called me down.
i stopped what i was doing fixed my clothing and hurried down.
when i entered the room i stood dead in my track for in the room stood my friend, completely dressed in a frilly pink sissy outfit.
his or should i say her hands were tied behind her back with a silk ribbon and a large ball gag in her mouth.
but what scared me the most was the pink ribbon tied around her cock.
the large bow was in plain sight as her cock was quite visible from under the very short dress.
her face was made up quite heavy and a large silk ribbon was tied around her neck with the end of the ribbon functioned as a leash.

mistress ordered me to take her to the play room.
having no choice in the matter i did as told.
in the play room i tied the leash to a hook and as i left i whispered in her ear 'I’m sorry you found me this way'.
as i left i saw both fear and surprise in his eyes.

when i was about to reenter the room i heard mistress talking on the phone.

'yes i know it's early, but she found out'.
'no, there were no problems'.
'did you pick up the items i told you to get'.
'I’ll see you when you pick her up'.
'bye'.

not soon after there was a knock on the door.
as i opened the door, there she stood all dressed up just as mistress does.
for in the door opening stood the wife of my friend.

as i led her into the room i could not but think this was all a setup on her part.
as the two women met i saw there was more to be seen then just friendship.
they kissed each other with great passion as only lovers do.

i didn't know how or why but i could think with my own mind and i needed to get away.
after i served them tea i went up to mistress room and packed a large case with clothes, lingerie and heels.
after i changed into more normal street clothes i went to the play room.
as i approached my friend i whispered in his ear 'not a word'.
i removed his gag and bonds and i gave some normal clothes to wear.

i immediately saw that that wouldn't work, although i had removed the ribbon from his penis his stiffness wouldn't subside.
i knew then whatever clothes i gave him it would almost poke a hole in everything i dressed him in.
so reluctantly i redressed him in the sissy outfit he wore before.
then i got an idea, i draped a red silky cloth i found over the short sissy dress, and gave it the appearance he wore a knee length dress.

as quickly and silently as we could we fled the house.
i was lucky to have found my personal belongings so we headed to my car a few blocks away and we drove off to my house.
all was as i had left it since the rent was still being paid for.
as i looked the most normal female i went into town and bought food and drinks.

after some days the hard-on was still there.
it was clear 'my friend said' to remain a sissy girl for as long as it took.
then it's settled i answered, your gonna be my sissy girl and kissed him full on his lips.
i don't want to be your slave he answered.

i never said you would be i answered.

a few weeks passed when we watched the news when we saw something interesting.
a statue was found in a vacant house.
the statue was that of a beautiful woman dressed in an as beautiful dress.
hands tied behind her back and a ball gag in her mouth.

mistress most have been angry as hell that not one but two slaves escaped from her.
someone had to pay and that someone payed dearly.
as no-one knew who it belonged to the statue was given to a local gallery.
as we looked at each other we knew who made the statue revenge was sweet.

the woman known as mistress was never found.

in time his hardened penis went away and we where able to venture into town as the women we were.
i fell in love with him or her to be more correct, and she with me.
i wonder some times if we are gay or lesbian, but then again who cares.

some good came from that fateful day.

end.

up
84 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sorcerer, your story

that faithful day is a good story. A most unique take on magic and transformations.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine