ET 2: Together Time

Printer-friendly version

Together Time
By Paul Calhoun

Paid for by demuto demuto with a some plot directions from him as well.

The pair of couples in the two costumes go to the party and learn about each other and why you practice in these sorts of things before going out to a big gathering.

Cameo if you can find it!

A black-striped orange leg extended from the car, followed by another. The plus-size tigress that emerged may not have been slim, but she made up for it with generous curves and a luxurious mane of blonde hair that she’d almost sat on as she drove to the party. Her leg turned as she got out and her motionless face emitted a whispered gasp as she almost fell down. When she recovered, her right paw patted her rear gently. “I know. The parking lot isn’t quite as smooth as our house. Don’t worry, you’ll learn.” Her fur was thick and beneath that were two adults producing more than the usual amount of heat as Kevin’s sex was permanently locked into Jess’s. The tigress paused and her muzzle tipped slightly upward as she tasted the crisp air.

Going around to the back seat door, the tigress opened it and stepped back — again almost losing her balance as Jess made the motion and Kevin had to adjust himself to follow her properly. A pony emerged, its strong thick legs shaking as it adjusted to quadrupedal motion on a hard surface. The tigress put her paws under it to help steady him has he got his balance and when the pony seemed stable, she moved to stand on his left side, her right paw resting on his neck to help guide him to the door and up the stairs into the party. Jess’s unconsciously feminine motions helped mold Kevin’s part of the tigress and she walked in a way that set her tail into motion and displayed her rounded buttocks to best advantage.

“Invitations,” the doorman said. He looked at the four squares the tigress handed him, shrugged and let them in.

The tigress had thought that her appearance might get them attention at first, but it was her pony that turned heads. As soon as she mounted him and rode into the dance hall, he let out a loud whinny and snorted. The tigress suppressed a snort of her own and inside Jess heard Kevin trying to keep his own mirth down. She patted her hair and he quieted down immediately, his fingers squeezing hers in reassurance. Jess guessed that Melissa had done as much dominating as she could stomach and was letting Charles lead again. To each their own. She was definitely enjoying being the one in charge and the party had barely begun.

She let the pony carry her a few more steps before dismounting with a swing of her legs that sent a pleasant shock through both halves. The poor beast was already showing signs of fatigue and she didn’t want her faithful mount to collapse and get the ASPCA called on her. She slapped him on the rump and sent him on his way. He immediately made a beeline for the drinks. ‘Good luck to him.’ She thought.

Melissa didn’t see wire and Charles couldn’t push their foreleg out of the way in time, so the pony sprawled halfway to the drinks. They both saw the pair of fishnet-clad legs and Melissa was glad she was on the bottom because it meant she was the one left looking up the witch’s skirt as she stood over them. “Poor horse,” the redhead cooed. She knelt and pet the pony’s nose. She then put both her hands under the pony’s bulk and lifted him up until the couple got his legs back under him and stood on his own. The witch moved back to standing in front of the pony and she rubbed the sides of his face as she put her forehead on his. The pony nuzzled her back, a motion that Melissa almost tried to stop. “You’re a cute little thing. Do you want a drink?”

The pony nodded his head and wickered.

“That wasn’t a neigh,” she laughed. “I’ll go get us both one.”

The pony was left alone for a minute before the witch returned. While the witch was away, Melissa whispered. “Are you sure this is a good idea?”

“What did you intend to do?” Charles replied.

“I don’t know.”

“Then we may as well be what we look like. A guy in a horse costume.” Their conversation was interrupted by the witch coming back with drinks. One had a straw and this was inserted into the pony’s mouth. Charles let Melissa drink first and as the pony seemed to drain the plastic cup in record time, the witch petted him and rubbed his flank. “You are a thirsty horse, aren’t you? Want to dance?”

Melissa’s back was starting to hurt, so she was glad to stand up, even if it meant her boyfriend was going to be dancing with a strange woman. Though of course, she’d be there to receive any … appreciation Charles might have. The pony retracted its forelegs and Melissa pulled her hands back into the sleeves so it appeared the pony was a single person inside as Charles picked up the drink, set it on a table and turned back to their new friend.

The witch clapped. “How clever! But I’d prefer your hooves. Those hands don’t really match, do they?” Charles obediently locked the hooves back into place and began to dance with the witch, who seemed as appreciative of her horse partner as the male inside the pony was of the miniskirt and tight dress of his partner. Melissa had to let Charles do most of the moving since she didn’t know how to lead. “I really love horses,” the witch whispered into the pony’s ear. “Love them.” Melissa felt Charles come to full attention inside her and wondered if it might not have been better to do a Siamese twin or panto costume after all.

Meanwhile, the tigress didn’t have long to wait either. She lost track of her pony, but was soon treated to a new companion for the evening; a well built young man dressed as a soldier. “Is the pony your date?” He asked.

“No, just a friend,” the tigress answered honestly. Kevin learned a new movement as Jess forced their hip to one side and put her paw on it.

“Drink and a dance?”

“I’ll take the dance,” the tigress purred. “But I think I’d better skip the drink.” She indicated her static muzzle.

The man bowed and took her paw. “As you wish, my exotic lady.”

Jess had to almost drag Kevin around at first, his movements lagged hers by so much because he simply didn’t understand how to walk, gesture or even stand like a proper lady. The dance left her with sore muscles as she taught Kevin the hard way, moving his body with hers until he understood. When the dance was over, the tigress caressed the soldier’s face and purred. “I’ll have to take a rest.”

“Catch you later?”

“If you can catch me.”

The tigress caught a glimpse of her pony as she went to find a place to sit for a moment. He was on all fours and a witch seemed to be trying to ride him, though it looked like she was rubbing herself against him more than was necessary. She almost sat on her tail when she found a seat and she swatted herself on the flank. “Keep up! I’m already knackered from trying to make you understand.” She bowed her head and put her paws on her eyes. “All right, I forgive you,” she laughed, “just let me see again.” Her paws moved to her breasts. “Mmm, that’s better. But maybe not in a crowded room, huh?”

Her actions had not gone unnoticed and a handsome older man dressed as a professor approached. “Surely a flower as lovely and unusual as yourself need not play with herself. There are playmates aplenty who would love to join you. Like me. Care to dance?”

The tigress held out a paw and two voices whispered giggles as the professor let out a sharp breath, not realizing he was lifting two people instead of one. Jess was a little worried when Kevin gripped too hard and the professor winced. He rallied and soon the tigress was back out on the floor, now with not just the professor but several other men around her, admiring her curves as she danced more fluidly — Kevin was gaining experience.

Meanwhile of that, the pony was indeed back on all fours and giving a ride to a witch who sounded like just this was enough to put her over the top. “Whoo!” She cried. “I love you horse,” she leaned over and wrapped her arms around the pony’s neck. Evidently she’d been drinking something much stronger than she’d given her pony. When she slid off, Melissa jerked them around and the pony started to make a beeline for a quieter area. She’d been the one who’d gotten most of the witch’s attention, luckily as far as she was concerned since she felt better about the witch dry humping her bottom than her boyfriend’s. That was why neither of them saw what was coming up behind them. There were others who found the pony sexy and weren’t content as the witch was with just riding it to orgasm. They wanted their mount to be domesticated first. The pony almost lost his footing when the weight fell on him and the couple felt a constriction and saw in a far away mirror that a valkyrie with a riding crop had cinched a saddle onto them.

“Glad I bring this with me everywhere,” the big woman boomed. “Useful for catching strays, what!”

The blinders might have been worse if the pony’s vision was just out of his eyes. As it was, it didn’t really do much to stop the couple seeing, though their air supply was affected more by the bridle and bit the pony found well stuffed in his mouth. The pony collapsed as the woman hooked her boot into the stirrup and swung up onto his back. She leaned forward and shouted, “What a shame! Not quite strong enough for me, eh? That’s all right, let me introduce you to a friend of mine.” The pony had little choice but to follow as the woman yanked on his reins and led him over to a slim young blonde in a long white dress. He might have had two people inside, but Melissa was stiff and Charles didn’t have a very good grip with the hooves. They briefly tried to dig in, but only slid on the smooth floor. “Here you go, darling,” the valkyrie called. “What a piece of luck, eh? Didn’t expect to see such a good specimen! Mostly those big fat things. Can’t abide them,” she was gesturing at a sad looking pantomime horse. “This fellow’s good and lively. Look at these hocks! Good piece of flesh here. I’ll leave you to him.”

The girl reached for the bit, but the woman stopped her. “No, you’d better leave all that on. This is a wild one, no doubt, and we don’t want to have to go and catch him again.” She tied the reins to a support column. “Tell you what! I’ll go get my brushes out of the car. You can do his hair while I give him a good rub down.” She left.

“Sorry about my mom,” the blonde said, going around to the pony’s rear. She produced some flowers and began to plait them into the pony’s tail. “Mom’s a bit weird, but we’re horse people and your costume’s amazing. Don’t worry, she’ll let you go before long. Off to find another one or something. In the mean time, just try to enjoy it.”

Melissa was scared, but had to admit when the woman returned that she had a nice touch. Her sore back didn’t feel nearly so bad when the woman rubbed it expertly with her horse brushes. The pony let out a contented snort and the woman smacked it on the rump. “Good boy, there! Glad to see you’re getting used to it. Maybe we won’t have to geld you after all!” Melissa was amused when that line caused Charles to shrivel up inside her, maiden or no.

And furthermore. Jess was having fun, but getting really tired of doing the moving for them. Kevin was a dear and tried hard, but in the end only one person at a time could do the decision making and have it look good, so he often relaxed into her and she had to lift his limbs and hers without much help. She’d loved it when a few of their mutual male friends danced with the tigress and didn’t guess at who was inside. She was wondering if she ought to even let the judges out them. It was so much fun being a tigress on the prowl and being propositioned by men she knew would faint dead away if they knew who they were talking to.

She was also becoming keenly aware that it had been a long time since the last drink or trip to the bathroom. The tigress finished up her last dance and begged off, giving her suitors a last look at her tail-adored backside as she took a drink into the ladies room. She locked herself in a stall and sat down, pushing the mask up over her head. Kevin didn’t protest as she took the first pull and then relinquished control to him so he could have some. When they were feeling better, she touched his cheek with a paw and turned her head to rub hers against his. “I’m beat. You want to take over? I mean, I’ll still talk, but I think you’ve got the hang of it. You can do the walking and dancing and I’ll just provide the conversation.”

“All right.”

“Let’s use this toilet, though. I really need it.”

“Uhh,” Kevin looked down. “How?”

“Stand up.” Jess and Kevin got up and Jess guided their paw to where the zipper was. Kevin looked down appreciatively at Jess’s chest as they shrugged their shoulders to get their arms out of the tigress costume. When the tigress suit hung off their hips — exposing the shiny rubber top and black corset - she pushed the gaff down, extricated Kevin from herself and sat them down again. “I’m sorry, you might get a little wet,” she apologized. She felt Kevin stir. “Now’s not the time to be kinky. You’ll have to go soon!” She laughed. Since Kevin’s penis was in between her and the bowl, she had to clean him off as well as herself. This proved as mistake and they waited for what she thought was a long time before he could separate himself from the experience of being inside a costume with her and was able to go as well. She had to pull her hands back so that she didn’t accidentally brush him and set things off again. Of course, it wasn’t difficult to get him ready again and soon the tigress was zipping the costume back up and pulling the mask over Jess’s face. She checked herself in the sink mirror and Jess was happy to see Kevin pull back her shoulders, and sashay out of the room as if she hadn’t ceded control at all. Jess enjoyed dominating Kevin, but she also basked in the feeling of being able to close her eyes and let him move her body as if she had no will of her own. She felt her hips sway, her legs move and her hands touch things without knowing what they were doing. When she opened her eyes, she was face to face with a pretty young blonde girl.

Kevin could barely see what with the mask’s vision restriction and Jess’s head between his eyes and the costume’s. The tigress found it necessary to adopt a slow sway that maximized her sex appeal but did little to get her from A to B. She abandoned some of her caution when her muzzle pointed towards a slim blonde. The young woman looked barely out of high school, was impossibly slim and dressed in a cat costume that was more lingerie than fur. Her miniskirt cleared barely an inch of thigh, her black furry boots had heels at least double the tigress’s, her top was more of a furred sports bra and her paws were evening gloves. She smiled as the tigress approached and Jess rolled her invisible eyes at Kevin’s choice. Well, it was time to prove she wasn’t scared. “Hi,” she purred.

“Hi!” The girl chirped. She really was thin. Jess thought it might have been an eating disorder except she didn’t see any bones! The girl must have just had a very petite frame for her height. “Wanna dance?”

“Sure.”

The tigress’s moves weren’t quite as good as they’d been, but this catgirl wasn’t much better. She seemed to have trouble balancing and when the dance ended, she almost fell into another man’s arms and disappeared.

Then came a naughty devil, and Jess was forced to provide a flirtatious bisexual chat as the tigress rubbed up against her on the dance floor. Jess might have been annoyed if she’d actually picked any girls herself. The level of stimulation this was getting her helped too. The secret thrill of dancing with guys had worn thin for Kevin, but it seemed that having his girlfriend provide him with a perfect female disguise with which to seduce bi and lesbian companions gave him a permanent titillation.

One interesting thing, Jess noted, was the sudden lack of men on the floor. It also showed up just how few couples had come and how few of those had followed the theme. Jess wondered at this until she saw the cat girl sauntering smugly out of a private side room. Aha. Being able to observe while only providing token conversation had its advantages. She could see all sorts of interesting things. Like how their pony now had flowers in his tail and what she guessed was supposed to be a pure maiden in the pony’s new saddle.

Jess returned her attention to what ‘she’ was doing and found that the tigress was in a mute embrace with a girl in a revealing Pikachu costume. Jess hadn’t noticed because they’d started dancing and most of the girl’s attention was on the muzzle she couldn’t feel and the back which wasn’t hers. She decided there was no way out of this without giving the game away, so she moaned and purred, letting her boyfriend and the Pokemon have their fun. This spurred them both on, though only Jess felt how much it was turning her boyfriend on. When she felt that things were coming to a close, she said, “Thanks, I hope I see you later.”

One of the men who hadn’t gone to see the catgirl was the solider from before. “Hi!” The tigress said, greeting him like an old friend. Kevin took that to mean a little more than it did, and threw her arms around him and nuzzled his face.

“I’m glad to see you remember me.” He laughed. “One more dance?”

“I’d love to.”

Kevin didn’t seem to mind going back to men and the tigress danced close to the soldier, their noses meeting. When the dance was over, he sat her down on his lap and stroked her back. She rumbled contentedly and he put his arms around her. “Have you been having a nice night?” He asked.

“Oh, very much.” She said.

“Good.” He rested his chin on her shoulder and nuzzled her neck. “I’m one of the judges,” he murmured. “You two are definitely winning. You and your pony. Really good job.” He smiled as her front stiffened. “One of you seems more worried than the other. Don’t be, it was magical.” He kissed her nose and left.

The tigress hugged herself. “I guess we’re going to be outed soon.” She nodded. “Then we’d better collect our trusty steed before something bad happens to them.” She got up and approached the two ladies who had so monopolized their pony’s time. “Excuse me, we need our pony back.”

“Oh, sure.” The maiden slid down. “Let me get this stuff off of him.”

“Wait!” The valkyrie said. “How do we know he’s yours?”

Charles took the opportunity to nuzzle the tigress, who put a paw on the pony’s nose. “Good enough?” The tigress asked.

“Mom, don’t make a scene,” the girl said. “I saw her ride in on him.”

“I’m not sure I like your tone,” the valkyrie said.

“I’m not sure I like what you’ve done to my pony,” the tigress replied, unlatching the saddle and taking the bit out. “Disgraceful what people do to animals.”

The valkyrie ran unsteadily at the tigress, whose strength was greater than she expected and she found herself flat on her back. “Darned animals,” she muttered.

“Sorry about mom,” the maiden said. “She gets worked up.”

“Thanks,” Melissa said as the tigress led her pony away. “That was getting really weird.” The pony reared up and retracted his forelegs.

They might have left right then if Jess hadn’t seen the pile of fabric outside the door of one of the private rooms. Apparently one couple had decided to shed their costume for the night and left it outside. She turned her head to give Kevin a clue and the tigress picked up the somewhat padded bulk. “We ought to at least wait until we can collect our prize,” she said judiciously.

The pony examined what she’d picked up. “Oh lawsy,” he said. In a feminine voice, he said, “Going for inception, Jess?”

“Why not?”

“Getting caught by that lunatic with the saddle?”

“We’ll separate if it happens.” Kevin seemed to agree because the tigress was already wiggling herself into the front half of the horse costume.

The pony sighed with two voices, but stepped into the back half and bent over. The tigress zipped them together and put the head over her top half.

The horse found that there was no way of stopping itself from seeming a complete spaz. Jess had better rhythm than Kevin, but if she tried to take control, he lagged her too much and if he had control, they never got a smooth gait. The back half’s occupants were both hopeless and fought endlessly over who did what and when. The horse staggered back to the dance hall, walked around with a lot of tripping, stretching, compressing and going off course. Finally, the tigress shed the head and struggled out. “Fine,” she said. “You win. This was weird.”

The pony emerged soon after and the tigress led him to the chairs at the side of the room. There they waited — refusing any further companionship - until the judges predictably called their names. They found it most effective to pretend that the tigress had settled on a male for the night and so she and the pony were obliged to rub noses, cuddle and pretend to make out. This went beyond pretence despite Melissa’s reluctance and three of the four people lost track of time as the tigress lay back and wrapped her arms and legs around the pony, who reciprocated as best he could given that some motions would have dislocated Melissa’s shoulders. They didn’t care who saw the tigress bucking under the pony; no one knew who they were. Melissa might have minded more if Charles hadn’t had his lips locked with hers as they did it, making out with her as the pony did with the tigress.

If it weren’t for Melissa’s lack of enthusiasm, they might never have heard the judges call their four names. She forcibly extricated the pony in time for the second call. By that point they’d recovered somewhat and the tigress bounced up and down with excitement, hugging the now quadrupedal pony’s neck and jumping on his back to ride triumphantly to the judge’s table, where they received their awards. They saw some of the looks they were getting and made tracks as soon as the awards were in hand.

When they got home, they went to their respective bedrooms with only a pair of muffled ‘good night’s from the two creatures. The pony had returned to being bipedal and pushed the door shut with his rump before it tossed its head, letting out a gush of steam as it bounced off and onto the pony’s back. Melissa moved her hand to open one of the hooves.

“Getting out already?” Charles asked.

“I’m beat. Sorry, dear, but we got plenty in tonight as it is.”

Charles didn’t argue, but did make a concerned noise when Melissa let out a surprised cry. “What?”

“Look at our hooves!” Charles looked down and saw that both of their forehooves still had braided flowers all over them, holding them shut.

Charles looked up and they shuffled towards the door. “We’ll have to get Jess and Kevin to help.” They pawed ineffectually at the rounded doorknob. “Or not.”

“Great.” Charles looked back and planted a kiss on his girlfriend’s lips and pushed her and the himself in the costume onto the bed. He jerked and the head fell back down, hiding them from view. “I guess we’ll just have to spend the night together. You always said we needed some quality close alone time.” Melissa snorted and Charles laughed. “Hey, that’s my bit!”

“I’ll have you in a bit if you don’t let up. This is serious!” She was laughing too.

“Why? We’re just one pony pining for his fillies. I guess this pony’s going to have to handle things himself.” Melissa was amazed by how her boyfriend was still able to get himself going after all this. She lay back and let him kiss as much of her as he could reach given that he could only bend his neck. It was hot, but she guessed she could relax well enough until Jess and Kevin got up the next day and let them out.

The tigress preened in front of the mirror. “We’re so sexy.” Kevin said. She went to Jess’s closet and pulled out a long cami with thin straps. Jess giggled as the tigress tried to get it over her muzzle, failed and stepped into it. She laughed the more at how much the tigress overflowed the cups meant of her, stretched the fabric and how it didn’t even clear the generous roundness of her buttocks. “Silly. Those were meant for me.”

“Me who? All I see is a sexy tigress.”

“Maybe we ought to go to the mall.”

“Maybe we should.”

Jess threw the tigress back on the bed and forgot momentarily how close she was to her boyfriend as she tried to squirm around to lie on his chest. Instead the tigress rocked back and forth. She wrapped her arms around herself and lay there for awhile, enjoying the warm glow of being two people almost in one. “I never want to get out of this,” Jess murmured.

“We have to eventually.”

The tigress got up and found a pair of Jess’s tights. Kevin didn’t understand until the tigress had them almost up to her tail and rummaged in a drawer. She produced Jess’s vibrator, turned it on and dropped them into the tights, letting the elastic snap over the tigress’s furry crotch which hid two sets of sexes which were very appreciative. The tigress curled up on the bed, her arms around herself in a silent embrace of two partners in happy union. She fell asleep, lulled by the warmth of their partnership and the gentle buzz of the final cap on the evening.

Jess stirred sleepily and would have stretched if she’d had full control of her limbs. She was happy, contented and apparently humming in an oddly deep voice. Blinking the sleep from her eyes, she found that she was making breakfast. Cooking sausages, flipping pancakes. All without her apparent volition. She glanced down and saw that — apart from the orange and black fur — she was now attired in the night gown she’d kept from when she was trying to lose weight. When she tried to stretch her arms, Kevin said. “Good morning. I wondered how long it would take for you to wake up with me bustling you around.” She smiled and rested a paw on her hip. “You could have woken me up.” The tigress turned a sausage. “And ruin a perfectly good breakfast with you helping to cook it?” The tigress slapped her bottom. “I suppose I should consider you a good boyfriend for that, despite what you said.” The tigress pushed the food onto a plate and sat down. At this point it was necessary to raise the mask and the couple took turns giving each other a bite.

“Where’re Melissa and Charles?” Jess asked.

“I haven’t seen them.” Kevin said. “I heard them in the bedroom. Apparently having some morning fun.”

“Oh, then we’d better not bother them. If they’re enjoying themselves half as much as we are, we shouldn’t get in their way.”

Kevin nuzzled her neck. “Are we enjoying ourselves?”

“I know you are!” Jess leaned back into him. “Now, we have a choice. Either we get out of this costume and you model clothes for me or we stay in and model clothes on the tigress. I can think of some fun to be had either way and in both cases we go to the mall.”

up
45 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Those Two Couples

sure are having fun on their misadventure.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine