ET 1: Extreme Togetherness

Printer-friendly version

Extreme Togetherness
By Paul Calhoun

Freebie this time. For some money, I'll post what happens after!

An idea I've been rolling around for awhile. A two person costume that's not quite the usual version. Two couples use a costume party themed 'co-operation' to get some real quality together time. Of course, to the average viewer, what they might see is one couple with matching costumes.

Charles turned the invitation around in his hand, reading it for the fifteenth time. 'Costume party. This year's theme: Co-operation." Melissa had been overjoyed. She and Jess had been going on about 'togetherness' and 'getting closer' with him and Kevin for awhile now. The male halves of the relationships couldn't quite work out what the problem was. They seemed pretty close in bed at night and how much more together could they get? They'd also been very gung-ho on animals, so Charles expected a pantomime horse or cow. They'd be together all night, co-operating and his imaginary 'wandering eye' would most definitely be curbed by being - he figured - in back. All he'd be looking at was Melissa. In truth, she was the only one he looked at anyway so it wasn't much of a loss.

He was surprised and confused when Melissa came in carrying a brown bundle that unfolded to be no larger than she was. "Hi, honey," she said, bending to kiss Charles before laying the costume on the bed. It was a horse, thought more of a pony. A barrel chested one with thick limbs.

"I thought we were doing two-person costumes." He said, looking up at Melissa.

"That's what this is." She said, smiling broadly. "You'll see. Just get yourself in and I'll show you." Charles picked up the costume, but Melissa put her hand on his. "Nuh-uh. You have to take your clothes off. Everything." Charles couldn't help but get aroused as Melissa helped him remove all his clothing. She took his shaft gently in her hand and kissed him. "Exactly what I need. Hop in.

The legs were ridiculously loose and as Charles put his arms in the sleeves, he found the whole costume way too big on him. The head, partially stuffed, bounced on his back every time he moved. When his hands entered the hooves, his fingers curled around the little knob in each one. "What are these for?"

"Ditto previous explanation," Melissa said. She bent and swiftly rolled her tights down, then pulled her dress off over her head. She wasn't wearing anything underneath and she grinned as Charles sprang back to attention. "Great. Let's get that where it needs to be before we lose it again." She put her arms around Charles and he closed his eyes, expecting a tender kiss. This was administered, but only after he felt warm flesh pressing against his legs. He opened his eyes and looked down to see that Melissa had stepped into the costume, which was now pretty tight around their two pairs of legs. She reached down and guided him into her, pressing their pelvises together. "Have you guessed it yet?" She said playfully.

"I think so," Charles gulped. "Though I'm not sure I can keep myself like this all night."

Melissa giggled. "I'm sure I'll be satisfied. I always am." She reached back and put her arms into the costume's with Charles. They got the zipper partway up, but then Melissa grimaced and let out a short yelp. "I'm limber, but not quite that much anymore." She wiggled, driving Charles into the first of what promised to be a multi-climax night. She let him pull the zipper all the way and slipped her arm back in before commenting. "Glad to see I've still got it. Now, I'll show you what these do," she wiggled her fingers on the knob, tickling Charles' hand. "You turn it this way and they unlock." She turned one and the hoof swung free on a hinge, allowing their hands to reach out of the sleeve. She caught it again and locked the hoof back to the costume. "The other way does this." She turned and the hoof dropped as the one foreleg extended. She wove their arm a little and there was a 'click.' The foreleg was now stiff and hung most of the way to the floor. She did the same with the other foreleg. "I really hope I can still do this. Bend over."

Charles bent slowly, letting Melissa guide their progress as she had all night so far. When she was almost horizontal, the hooves reached the floor and they put part of their weight on them. The forelegs held and they took a few experimental steps on them. Each time they moved their back legs, the motion of their still joined sex organs sent a thrill through Charles and Melissa's body. They were indulging in a passionate kiss as they walked slowly around the room when the head overbalanced and fell down, plunging them into shadow. Melissa craned her neck back. "I guess we'd better check on how we look."

The pony's nose and neck had a liberal amount of mesh replacing sections of fur, as well as holes in the nose, a slightly open mouth and holes in the ears for air flow. Charles could see down and forward past Melissa and Melissa saw up and forward past Charles. Between the two of them, either could stop the horse if they saw something and with a bit of practice guide their steps around obstacles that the other might not see. The horse walked around the bed to Melissa's full body mirror and the couple both moved it in various ways to see how well they had done. It was a pretty thick set beast, but it was not very obvious that there were two people inside. They shifted their weight slightly to make the pony look more balanced on its front hooves but otherwise they agreed that they looked good in it. The pony tossed its head and pawed the ground, Melissa laughing as Charles got into it.

"I hope Jess and Kevin are doing as well with theirs." Melissa said. "It's a harder one than this."

"What are they going as?" Charles asked.

Melissa bent her head to give him a lingering kiss. "You'll see." She giggled. "Let's just say this horse needs a rider." They clambered up on to the bed where the horse lay spread-eagled. "Let's enjoy the wait." The horse bucked and rolled, its limbs moving in a way an outsider would consider odd or even alarming if they didn’t know about its dual occupancy and Melissa laughed again as Charles produced a pretty good neigh.

"Don't you think we ought to get ready for the party?" Kevin panted. "Charles and Melissa are waiting."

Jess looked up from where she was kneeling and slowly let Kevin's penis slide out of her mouth. "I'm sure they won't mind," she said huskily. "I know that they'll be enjoying their costume as much as we'll enjoy ours." She got up. "But it will take us longer to get ours on than it will them, so I guess you're right." She bounced out, humming happily and returned with a big cardboard box. "I've already put everything in the order we'll have to put them on." She pulled out a stick of antiperspirant and threw it to Kevin, taking out one for herself. "I don't know about those two, but I don't want to get drenched by your sweat or mine." She began to apply it to her leg. "All over, mind you," she said, shooting a glance at Kevin.

When he was coated to her satisfaction, she lifted something out by its narrow straps.

Kevin stared. "This is what I get for not going shopping with you. Are we doing Rocky Horror?" He asked, indicating the plain black corset.

Jess snorted. "Nothing so mundane, my dear. We're going to be a lot closer than wearing similar clothes." She swayed over to him, smiling slyly. Rubbing up against his chest, she threw the corset over their heads. "We're wearing the same clothes." She turned so that her breasts were in the cups and Kevin's erection was just brushing the underside of her vulva. She pulled and they waddled over to a hook on the wall. She threw a loop on the end of each lace over the hook. "I'll need your manly strength. Pull!" She walked forward, taking Kevin with her. It wasn't long before they were straining against the countering force of the laces and Kevin was puffing. "Isn't it tight enough?" He gasped, still leaning forward with Jess but also gently rubbing their sides.

"Of course not!" She said, much more easily. "We have to at least reach my waist measurements. I was hoping to do a bit better than that!"

They continued to strain and finally when the corset had started to pinch Jess, she had Kevin grab the laces. "Now hold them good and steady or we'll have to do this again," she admonished. They slowly backed up to the wall and she tied the corset off. "There," she said cheerfully, "now was that so bad?"

"Ask my kidneys tomorrow morning," Kevin moaned.

"My great-grandmother had it a lot worse in the eighteen hundreds," Jess laughed. "I'm sure you'll enjoy the next part at least." They shuffled to the box, her feet resting mostly on top of his. They knelt more than bent so Jess could lift out a pair of black panties with a very tight elastic top and plenty of spandex in the crotch. They almost fell sideways putting it on, and when it was up to their thighs, Jess reached back and with a few gentle tickles she brought Kevin's sex back to life. "A shame it didn't stay up while we were getting bundled in, but that was too much to hope for." She slid it into her and pulled the panty the rest of the way up, pushing Kevin's balls up into his body and forcing his penis to stay inside her. "We have to present a smooth appearance," she explained.

"For what?"

"Our costume." She said.

"Which is?"

"Female. Duh." She didn't let him reply, just took out a pair of rubbery spandex tights. "Back up a little."

They maneuvered back onto the bed and Jess rolled the tights up so they could get their feet into them. They were at knee level before she stood and put them the rest of the way on. This took almost ten minutes as she fought the extremely stretchy but still very constricting leg pieces. Their combined legs now seemed slimmer, though there was still an obvious indentation where they met.

"You'd better start getting used to how I move because I'm in charge here," she said as his gait clashed with hers. He did his best to follow her feminine sway. They fought their way into a long-sleeved top just as tight as everything else had been, though it had holes in front to allow Jess's breasts to hang completely free. These were of medium size and she augmented them with a silicone padded bra, producing a weight that even Kevin could feel. "For balance," she explained.

"I certainly feel a lot closer to you than I ever have," Kevin quipped.

"Smartass."

Kevin moved their hands to massage Jess's expanded chest. "Can I convince you to put this on when I'm not in it with you?"

Jess grinned over her shoulder and moved their hands to pat Kevin's shaft imprisoned in latex and her flesh. "I'm game if you're willing for some role play with this and a few other things. I always wanted to see how my clothes fit on me from the outside." She grinned wider as she felt his increased arousal. "Kevin! I think we might have found something new." She allowed him the right hand to rub her belly as she took the left to cup his butt. "And the night is so young, too." She purred.

They enjoyed themselves for a few minutes, also getting used to the feeling of being one person with only their head, fingers and toes still able to move with any independence, before Jess insisted they continue. She took out a large orange and black thing from the box. "I hope this fits." She put their hands on their waist. "I'm not sure we're quite nipped enough." They sat and put their legs into the tiger costume, then stood and pulled it up over their hips. "So far, so good." She swung their hips a couple times and the fluffy tiger tail swung with it. She also felt Kevin climaxing into her, but she didn’t say anything because she was pretty close to doing the same.

They got their arms in and pulled the zipper up. The costume was slightly stretchy and clung to their combined curves. The stripes weren't precisely straight and curved around to accentuate curves and play down the tiger girl's girth. The fur turned the creases in between them invisible, rendering them one in appearance as well as movement. When they sat down to put on the foot paws, Kevin put their arms around themselves and nuzzled Jess's neck. "You're the strangest, most wonderful girl ever."

Jess combined her fingers with his in petting them. "I'll need my hands back at some point. Just remember, it gets even better."

Kevin let himself be guided by her again with a last squeeze. She unzipped the back of the paws and slipped her feet on top of his into them. The paws were white with black paw pads and a two inch transparent heel. "I was tempted to go for a totally digitigrade height, but I didn't want to take forever teaching you how to walk in higher heels. Especially not when every spill you take brings me with you." They got up and tested their balance. With Jess's help, they were walking around in no time and were putting on the thick paw gloves. "Now before we put on the head, we need to agree on some rules," Jess said seriously. "Once the tiger mask is on, we're one girl, understand? I need you to trust me, and you're going to do that by not talking when someone else can hear you. Maybe we'll practice and if you sound convincing, you can talk if there's a next time. This time, I'm the voice. OK?"

"OK." Kevin said meekly.

"Good." She wiggled their hips and smiled as Kevin's breath caught. "It's so cute that I can hear you do that. All right, so understand that since we are one girl and a sexy one at that — mrow - guys might flirt with us. As far as I'm concerned, we're a single, attractive female in a tight — mmmm, so tight - tiger costume. Just remember, my darling boyfriend, that I'm not flirting with them. We are flirting with them. Very much plural. They might get a dance or two or even a bit of a feel if they behave," she smiled and one paw rubbed the tiger girl's butt, "though they're as likely to get a feel of you as me. Remember that they might have that, but you're the one who is really dancing with me as I'm dancing with you. Every single one. And if you're still a little jealous," her smiled widened and a single claw traced the flat area where their bodies were still joined in hidden union, "we'll be having hot kinky sex the whole time. You’ll be feeling as much as I am and if you can’t talk, I’m certainly not going to monopolize our movements as long as you remain feminine." She reached back and stroked his cheek with their fuzzy paw. "OK?" She said.

"I'm game if you are." He replied. "Just one thing."

"What?"

"We flirt with your friends as well as mine."

"Pervert."

"Your idea."

"Are you calling me a hypocrite?"

"Scared?"

Jess reached down and picked up the head. "Not at all!" She turned it around and flipped the long blonde wig up over the ears. The tiger girl's features were meant to give the appearance of a cute teenage girl. It had wide blue cartoon eyes and an engaging smile. The blonde wig allowed the little rounded orange and black ears to peek out and fell to the base of her tail when the mask was on. It was actually more a mask than a full head since it had no back. The face was static and the fur was layered on foam and acrylic with some extending out from the sides. There was an elastic strap attached to either side of the face which stretched around both their heads and hooked in back. Jess arranged the wig around her and Kevin's head and picked up a brush to style it better. By the time she was through, the thick blonde wig actually hid Kevin's head. He could just see past Jess's head through the eyes as she checked out the finished product.

A curvaceous if slightly thick set tiger girl looked back at them. She raised her arms over her head, stretched, rubbed her sides and flicked her tail into lazy action. The image and tigress approached each other with an exaggerated sexy walk and she bent to display her cleavage to the mirror and wiggled her butt. "Are you getting all this?" She asked herself. Her head nodded a tiny bit. She giggled and hugged herself, then straightened up and stroked her crotch as she rubbed her butt. "Good man! Best to keep in practice. So, I guess this tigress is ready to party!" She bounced up and down. "Are you satisfied with my choice of cup size?" She asked, immediately understanding the motive for what looked like innocent excitement. There was another tiny nod. "I'm glad you're as happy with her as I am." She patted her crotch again. "I suppose I didn't need to ask those questions, did I?" She hopped forward slightly with a yelp and laughed. "Oh, I definitely didn't need to ask." She sauntered out and went to the room her friend and her friend’s boyfriend had been getting ready in.

She found her horse with its legs slid back to anthropomorphic length busily hugging itself and rolling around on the bed. She slapped its rump. "Up, trusty steed!" The pony rolled over onto its front and its snout swung back and forth as both people inside tried to get a look. "Jess?" Charles asked.

"Yes, talking horse?"

"Where's Kevin?" A female giggle emanated from the pony at Charles' question.

The tigress turned slowly, displaying every curve. "Where do you think he is?"

The pony got down off the bed. "Is he really in that with you?"

"Uh-huh. Only since we're a tigress, I'm doing the talking for us." She pet the pony's neck as it bent over and extended its forelegs to stand on all fours. "Are you a two-voiced talking pony?"

"I don't know," Melissa said. "Do you think we ought to be silent the whole time?"

"I'd say at first you should," the tigress said judiciously. "See where the night takes you." She patted her rear. "That's not advice I want you to take." Her other paw made a little 'O' with its index finger and thumb. She patted the pony's back. "So, do you think you're up for me riding?"

"Let's try it." Melissa replied.

Swinging her leg over the pony caused both halves of the tigress to climax and she shivered as she lowered herself gently onto its back. "I love you," came the almost imperceptible whisper in Jess's ear. The tigress silently hugged herself.

The pony took a few steps and then broke into a slow canter. The tigress bounced gently on the pony's back, titillating all four people. When they were satisfied that the pair of paired costumes worked well together, the tigress got off and led the pony to their car. The tigress felt a reluctance as the pony lay on the back seat and she sat in the driver's. "Don't worry, it's only a short trip and I can see fine. I already tried this with the mask on and it's not much different in the whole costume." Her back relaxed, but her left paw made a few odd gestures. "What? Oh, yeah I probably should have gotten something to wear over it, but then again why should I deprive the world of my perfect body." She laughed. "All the better to lure poor saps who think I'm not only sexy but available." As they drove to the party, all four of them thought about how lucky they were to have each other and how they were definitely going to win the 'most in theme' award that night.

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments