Squires-8

Printer-friendly version

Jess Stone had breasts. He had been like this his entire teen life not quite fitting in anywhere that he had lived and at the same time he hadn’t really had the chance to. His folks moved around a lot with his dad being a hydrological engineer but they were slightly afraid of what might happen to Jess if he attended school. Some people just didn’t get it or wanted too. Jess was now attending a new school when he decided to change things...

Only it was everyone else that was getting changed!

Squires
Chapter 8
by Bailey Summers

Copyright © 2012 Bailey Summers
All rights reserved.

 


Image Credit: anime couple


 
It was foggy from the steam in the shower and they were alone after having put some of the equipment away for the gym coach. He walked into the showers and he was already in there…Jessie…he looked so exotic, so erotic lightly tanned all over that tight body with that cute butt and even those breasts…they didn’t look out of place on him for some reason…pert, nice…and not big enough to be scary enough to freak him out.

Jess turned and smiled and sort of in this sweet shy way and wiped the wet hair from his eyes and pulled him into an arms around his neck embrace…then kissed him sweetly. Their stiffened cocks touching and rubbing together and it was hot so hot and Jess was so, big, so very, very big it made his so hard that he felt like he was going to burst from so much blood and adrenaline pumping through his own.

Then Jessie touched his…took it in his hand and started to kiss him while stroking him, touching him, the palm of his hand even slipping up over the head of his penis and used the pre-cum to lube that palm and the water to rotate around the sensitive helmet a few times.

Kenyon gasped and arched off the bed as he came…it was…he was asleep and this was a dream…oh god it was such a hot dream…and he humped at his hand it almost hurting soooo good coming out in him like he’d never felt in all the times that he had handled his own situation.

He fell back panting on the bed seeing spots and covered in sweat.

A wet dream, oh goddamn it, it had been a wet dream…about another guy…he was gay…why…he had worked out so hard tried to get so buff to get a girlfriend and he was thinking about another guy…about another guy’s…he felt like crying, he felt ashamed too…just.

He couldn’t be gay…it wasn’t right. None of his brothers were gay….no one in his family were gay.

His dad was going to freak the hell out if he found out.

What was he going to do?

He got cleaned up and took his sheets to the washer and dryer in the garage and he went to his brother’s room. He was off at college in Tampa so he and his dad sort of used it as a place to work out since Scott had all the stuff anyways.

He strapped the bow flex together and he started to work out and tried to get the thoughts out of his mind.

………………………..Daniel woke with his computer playing his Queen Mix starting with Bohemian Rhapsody…and things going from there. His coffee maker was on a timer and so was the microwave too. Way too little sleep being online with everyone and getting things planned and he rolled out of bed and sang along with the song and even sort of opera conducting with them as they got into the “He’s just a poor boy from a poor family…”

He used a non-mint tooth paste, because toothpaste mouth and just about anything was mouth-death.

There was a thumping on his wall. “Turn it down! It’s too early for this shit!”

He yelled out his door. “It’s Queen, that’s your generation! Stop being old!”

His dad yelled back. “I’m not old!”

“Good!” He yelled back and he turned up the volume and switched songs. The Pink Floyd song with “We don’t need no education…” started playing. He grabbed his clothes and the pizza pop and the toaster strudel and took them with him in the bathroom

…………………………..Johnny woke early thanks to her alarm clock and turned on her computer and went through her morning routine. Some downloaded shows from You Tube with some yoga and then some aerobics and then she did thirty hard minutes on her bike before going to shower.

She checked herself for stray hairs and checked her face and sugared off some of the fine hairs that were coming in. Thankfully she’d been on a blocker before the evil-T ripped through her too badly and she worked hard at keeping up a routine that got rid of the few hairs still struggling to sprout. She did it everyday though like it was a prayer. She had nightmares sometimes of the blocker not being enough and her getting a hairy backlash from everything.

Hair and clothes and her gaff to tuck her outtie bit away. There were days she hated it, there were days that it was just there. Today was like most just one of those just there days. Just something she had to live with but wasn’t too sure that she wanted it gone…the surgery and the stories that she’d read about transitioning made her as scared of going through with it as much as she wanted it.

She sighed a little at her flatness and there was just a little puffiness her doctor told her was from her body actually making and processing the small bits of E that it did naturally. She so wanted her own breasts, heck at the moment she’d love to have some of those better breast forms rather than the ones she was using now.

“It’d be so nice to be able to actually have some real cleavage.”

She slipped into her room and got dressed these really awesome skinny jeans she had bought with her mom at American Eagle and she went with a nice pink lycra sporty tee with a modest neck and a cropped bottom that showed off her navel and this great stressed denim cropped jacket that she had bought at The Gap and a cute pair of clogs that’s go with her shoulder bag.

She did her make up the last; she wanted it as fresh as possible so she looked good even though a lot of girls did it in a different order. Very lightly with the mascara and eyeliner a touch of shadow and a really great liquid foundation that her dad had bought her even if he had no clue what she was talking about he still got it for her and he even didn’t care that it was pretty pricy stuff at nearly twenty five dollars a tube.

She finished with just a tiny dab of perfume and she loved her perfume. Her dad didn’t know much but all her perfumes he got on the card and he had said that she deserved better that junk.

So she was wearing just a little of Nina Ricci’s L’air Du Temps and she smiled. As much as she had her issues there was nothing like looking good and feeling good to make the day start off right.

She went down stairs and started breakfast and smiled as her mom came in from the night shift. “Mmm so what are you making honey?” she hugged her mom back as she was hugged and they lingered together. She crinkled her nose a little though after a few minutes, the sterile gel they use was still lingering on her plus a few other oogy smells.

“Omelet’s? They sound okay?”

“I love you cooking honey just as long as it’s not your dad’s.”

“Oh jeeze don’t remind me he made cream peas the other night and he turned it into a flour blob brick with peas inside of it that got baked onto the pot.”

Her mom made a face. “Eww, I think I’ll just have a seat.”

Johnny beat the eggs into a smooth mixture and she took some butter, real butter and added it to the stoneware skillet then she poured in the eggs just as the butter melted and just before it was going to brown and swirled the pan to spread it evenly then took it off the heat while she took out some brie and some shaved black forest ham from the fridge and put the eggs back on as she cut off the rind from the cheese. Taking the eggs off let the heat of the pan still keep them cooking from the heat of the pan without the eggs getting too browned and ruined. Now they were firming up she turned the heat down and laid in the thin pieces of the cheese and waited until they just started to melt and layered on some of the ham. A few more minutes and she used the egg turner and flipped it over on itself in the classic French half circle way.

Just enough time she made two pieces of toast and served her mom some breakfast. She smiled as her mom beamed and ate putting some of the omelet on the toast.

“You’re going to make some lucky guy a great wife someday honey.”

Johnny hugged herself smiling after pouring hers into the pan. “I just want the same things mom…I mean I think so…There’s times that I’m really scared of going on with this but there’s other times, there’s so many other times that I just want to have the same things as everyone else. A lover, a partner, a decent job and a good relationship, even kids…”

“Kids?”

“Yeah I would be more than willing to adopt, even if we never got a baby…there’s lots of kids that just need love mom…I know inside that I have that to give.”

Her mom smiled at her. “You certainly do honey, I’m so proud of you.”

“Thanks mom.” She smiled and she took out some of the take-out cups they kept in the house again (Her dad used to have a coffee-shop a few years back.) and she started the coffee and took the time to eat breakfast and touch up her make up and lipstick before getting the tray of coffee’s out and headed to wait for Jessie outside.

…………………………Honey woke and moved carefully so as not to wake her mom up and she quietly got ready for school. She hadn’t had a night like that being so close to her mom in so long it was really great…better than great actually. She had even slept in her mom’d bed for the first time since her dad had passed away.

She looked at the picture on the nightstand and kissed it whispering. “Morning daddy.” Before heading off to shower and get ready for school. It was just the two of them even with the few relatives helping so she made her breakfast which was just a half bowel of cereal and a half glass of skim milk and she made some sandwiches from last nights pot-roast for her mom to take to work.

She put some laundry on and she went to get dressed.

Her phone rang. She looked at it surprised and she saw Johnny’s number there.

“Hello?”

“Hey, what are you wearing?” Johnny was sounding all girl but at the same time she somehow went that whole getting perved on way too. She couldn’t help but to giggle a little at that. “Just panties.”

“Oooh show me!”

She turned really red as she took her phone and took a picture with her phone. “S..see there.”

“Cute, pandas are cute.”

“Uhm…okay…”

It didn’t get dirty but it did get fun as Johnny helped her go through her clothes and putting together an outfit. She had some things she got that she never wore and she was shaky and excited as she was ready for school in a knee length brown dress with more cleavage then she was used to with a scoop necked cut and large white polka dots. She had one of her nicest bras on just a nice and lacy white Wonder Bra but it was the nicest one she owned and she was actually wearing a brown pair of Mary Janes. By the time her and Johnny got done with her little bit of make up she had never felt this beautiful or this scared.

Maybe for the first time since her quinceanera she felt pretty.

And her heart jumped a little as she seen Jessie’s car pulling in. They, they actually came to get her!

Johnny got out looking just really cute and cool and amazing and she came over and they hugged and had a squee moment. The first outside her relatives and it was really, really cool. Jessie smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up and came over and took her book bag and put it into the trunk with all the others and she sipped her coffee that Johnny had brought her.

She never had anything like this, friends and a ride and morning coffee and being able to see her actual lipstick on the coffee cup and the boys taking her coffee and Johnny’s while opening the car doors.

Daniel opened hers and he was all smiles. He seemed to do that a lot and laugh and joke too but this…he gave her this warm smile and opened up her door. He had looked her over too…in that boy liking what he’s seeing way too without getting overly bad about it. It was…there was some respect there.

Danny, Jessie might be really, really different but they were good guys, real gentlemen in a time she was sure those guys had all gone away with her dad had died.

She shyly smiled at Jessie as he passed her back her coffee and held it in both hands thinking.

~Daddy, if you sent them…thank you…~

……………………………….................Nick sat on the bus trying to be as quiet as he could while almost hiding in the seat behind the bus driver. He was reading some of the comments and things from several of the bullies and the divas and stuff at the school. They were not happy with having to wade through their own mess.

The Moo-girls had been suspended for a week and their parents called into the office and had to pay for the time the janitors used to clean the lockers and the time for dealing with all of this from the office.

Plus they had to apologize.

They refused and their parents were demanding an apology over them being online caught in the act and were threatening to sue the school over them letting this happen, saying it was defamation of character.

Keith’s parents and his two stooge’s parents were also bitching about Jessie and the fact he had a weapon. They of course weren’t happy that the school was saying that the fight occurred off school property and the matter was up to the police.

Of course with the fact it was three on one for the most part was totally not mentioned by the parents.

Keith’s father made Nick disgusted with the beer gut and showing up still trying to wear his varsity jacket. Still with the all-state patch sewn on there. Someone had recorded him swaggering and mouthing off in the halls.

There was another two short videos there too now with Britney and seven other girls talking about this one girl that was stuck in the middle of them in the locker areas…sandy blonde hair that wasn’t styled and glasses, she was skinny and she wasn’t in cool clothes or wearing make up and she was obviously shy.

And Britney and friends were being merciless….not talking at her but about her only by descriptions but there was no doubt who they were tearing down. He gave her credit though the girl Lindsey he though her name might be…she didn’t cry, she didn’t even acknowledge they were there but she couldn’t keep the hurt still from showing she walked away having to almost shouldering her way past the hateful bitches who had started calling her without directly calling her “Dishwater Girl.”

The other video was of Paul Kirk and some black kid that was hanging around with that Daniel kid…he was drinking at the water fountain when Paul and another thug friend grabbed him quickly and lifted him up and dumped him head first into the trash before laughing and high fiving each other down the hallway saying. “Have fun finding treasure dork!”

But as mad as they made him there were people that were taking camera phone bits of the behavior of others.

He put his computer away as the bus pulled into school and he got out to another day in this place. There was already something going on though. He saw Britney yelling at the transgirls Johnny.

A couple of the middle leveled neanderthugs pushed him out of the way from where he was standing. “Outta the way.” and “Freak.” and “N..n..Nicky.”

Even one of the girls shoved him. “Eww…get away…” then her talking to her friends. “God give me the hand sanitizer I gotta get the freak off before I star…star..stuttering.”

He hunched and someone he didn’t see knocked his laptop case out of his grip by whacking the underside of it.

He watched it go airborne the fall onto the pavement where just because it was there and it’d be funny some other kids kicked it around. He screamed in hurt and anger and turned and swung on the kid the had done it hitting him vainly a few times before the ass turned and he hit Keith in the nose.

Right where Jessie had smacked and broken it.

“You little bastard!” He roared as he bent over covering his nose. “I’ll kill you!” He grabbed Nick faster than he could react and threw hit against a car so hard he bounced off the side of it right into Keith’s huge first into his guts. He folded around it his vision exploding in reds and he couldn’t breathe.

Keith leaned over him. “You ever try some shit like that again sh…sh..shithead and I’ll make stuttering he least of your fucking problems.”

There was a bunch of people that looked and ignored it or were watching Britney screaming.

Nick couldn’t breathe…it hurt so much. The world went away into bleary tears as he was sick from the pain.

……………………………….................Jessie woke with a start at some point the damned monkey alarm clock went off banging it cymbals together ad screeching gleefully. His dad likely. He loved these kinds of things.

He stretched gingerly still being careful with the bruises and rolled out of bed and powered up his laptop while rubbing his breasts. They were a little sore and scratchy; they were still doing that from time to time. He got a bit of a good shiver running through them from the attention enough to stop. He just wasn’t one of the types to just do that in his bedroom. Shower yes…but not his bed room.

He sighed and checked the school’s Facebook page and seen it was gone the checked the independent webpage and there was a lot of traffic on it in comments and it was starting, people were putting up their own video snippets of stuff.

He saw a link for a petition put up by the Biblethumping kids called Students for Wholesome Life that were outing him for having breasts and because he had showed is breasts before all the boys in that Phys. Ed. Class he was subjecting innocent fellow students to immoral acts.

There was a lot of arguing and comments on the link. Nothing anywhere from the faculty though. At least not on here and he was slightly amused at the fact they must have taken down the school’s Facebook page.

He typed into the link that wanted the petition to have him removed from the school if not the class.

[I have a medical condition; I am a fully functioning male according to my doctors and as such am entitled to change in the male change areas. I am also under the law entitled to attend a public school and get an education just like everyone else. Having other students of differing faiths, social groups and sexualities doesn’t take away from any right that you have other than you using your first amendment rights to promote being ignorant bigots.]

Then he added. [I hate the sound of banjoes in the morning.]

He made a few comments on some of the other things before getting to go and shower. He got simply dressed army styled cargo pants and boxer briefs with a comfortable bra. He had to try three different ones on before he found one that felt comfortable enough for the day them applied some anti itch cream rubbing it in before putting the bra on and getting a light fabric girls tee-shirt because sometimes they were good for these days and he slipped on his team Brazil football/soccer jersey over that. It hung loose since he sort of wore it like that a lot back then to hide things.

But now it didn’t so much as hide things as the draping nylon sort of showed them off with the drape of the cut. A foreign team and semi obvious breasts he knew that he was sort of asking for trouble maybe but he already had trouble he figure so why let them think that they’re gaining any points.

He was met by his mom in the kitchen making breakfast and he kissed her cheek and took two homemade waffles and some scrambled eggs and some bacon and a dollop of mayo and made a sandwich out of them while his dad passed him some money.

“What’s this for?”

“Gas and stuff for you and your friends. Bring them over soon.”

“How about this weekend?”

“We can have a barbeque.” His dad said smiling.

“How?....oh you’re buying a new grill.” Technically they didn’t have one but had a little propane hibachi from a hardware store but he’d seen his dad always eying those big stainless steel monsters.

His dad smiled. “Bingo.” And gave him a double thumbs up. Jess’s mom rolled her eyes. And he kissed her too and headed out the door. He’d end up paying his dad later with free labor with some project or another plus all the yard work was his to do as well as taking care of the garbage and the composte and the recycling. So it wasn’t like he never earned the cash that his dad gave him.

First stop was gas, then getting Daniel who was already talking about last night and who was on board and what his parents had said and what was on the sites and pages. He didn’t know that the school had killed the FB page and was really pleased. The Anarchy A symbol t-shirt he was wearing added to the look and they almost looked like they planned on wearing army surplus pants though Dan’s were black to match his t-shirt and he had a sonic screwdriver from Dr. who on a pocket watch chain that was a flash drive with a laser pointer and a digital clock too.

It was actually pretty cool looking in that only Dan could make the geeky truly chic kind of way.

Picking Johnny was next and she had made them all coffee’s and she looked great and she sat in the back after Jessie got out and took her books and put then in the trunk of his car and opened her door for her. She smiled looking very, very nice and she kissed him on the cheek lovingly and she gave Dan his coffee while getting one back from him to thank her for the coffee.

Then off to get Honey.

They talked on the way and Johnny filled them in on everything with her parents and her dad’s lawyer friend and that she heard having one of the members of the ACLU she knew over to the school board meeting.

Honey was breathtaking. She looked incredible sexy and yet cute and wholesome all at the same time. Sort of like a teenaged version of Eva Mendes with sifter eyebrows and a few freckles.

Johnny was out and doing the girl freak out and celebrate with her and Jessie smiled. “She looks good.”

Dan nodded sipping his coffee. “Yeah, no wonder the girls were hating on her.”

Jessie shook his head. “I think Johnny has the right idea about it.”

“Oh, like what?”

“See how happy she is for Honey? Why the hell can’t more people be like that instead of tearing people down?”

“Dude because there’s an overabundance of assholes out there and they think in this country the right to free speech is an open license to be an asshole.”

“Well it is their right Danny. I’m using it to defend myself after all.”

“True but dude I might just be a teenager but like back in the old days there was a lot more respect for each other as people.”

“Depending on the person, really the whole common curtsey thing has died off because the white people reserved that for the most part for themselves.”

“Dude really…I’ve got black friends and they’re no better than us or worse.”

“No, it’s not that but back before segregation ended people were nice to each other and civil because it was the thing to do to show that you were better than people around you. There was a definite class system in place and really there still is. Now when they broke down segregation there was and still is a whole lot of bigots speaking their trash because they had nothing to lose and people were protected to do that by law. And with that attitude it spread like a virus…kids saw their folks using this behavior and generations later you have a whole huge generation of people that forgot that common courtesy shouldn’t have gone out of style.”

“That’s a lot of stuff to blame on the white racist assholes though.”

“Oh, well not just them add in the 60’s movement and then Vietnam and the whole time cultures that were held down during segregation are getting some teeth and their own ways of things and it all bubble together.”

“Okay well enough for the college class on sociology dude, is this one of those Tilting at air-conditioner things?”

“Actually yes, I want equal rights but I want some of the older traditions of respect to be around. I want Johnny to be on a bus some where and get made for not being a genetic girl and someone still will get up and offer her his seat.”

“Kind of like actual chivalry then.”

“Updated but yes, or at least the soul of it.”

“The soul of it?”

Jessie actually closed his eyes and smiled in the morning sunshine. “I want a world where I live in to be a world with a romantic soul.”

Dan just looked over at him and stared for a minute. Here was someone that just actually said what he had always kind of thought. And he was serious about it.

“Yeah, I hear Dr. King’s speech and that poem Invictus or people like the Dahli Lama talk and I want that kind of world Jess.”

“It won’t happen Dan, not unless someone actually say no more and we actually fight for things that matter, even if we just fight the small battles.”

“We’re still fighting.”

“Exactly….exactly.”

They looked at each other and they show hands looking each other in the eyes and smiled. It was one of those I’ve got your back; you’re not in this fight alone moments both of them felt it.

They nodded at each other once more before both of them getting out and opening the doors and helping the girls into the car each earning smiles and kisses from the girls.

Jess smiled as he drove. The kisses and the whole thing felt right. And it was kind of doing those little things the manners and courtesy of just being decent that felt good and it felt better getting the reward for it even if it was smiles and a kiss on the cheek.

But Johnny and Honey were smiling and to him they both seemed to have stuff in their lives that made actually being happy enough to smile a good thing. And maybe that having someone to do their side of things was nice for them too. Just being decent on either side of things didn’t mean a throwback to the bad stuff that went with them.

Dan looked at Honey and Johnny through the rear view mirror. “Do any of you girls have home Ec before lunch?”

Honey nodded. “I do just after morning break, why?”

“So if I bought something for lunch you think that the Home Ec. Teacher would let you cook it?”

Honey shrugged. “I don’t know I don’t think that anyone’s asked?”

Johnny nodded. “Mrs. Hardy’s pretty decent she’d be good with it. I can ask her too I have that period free so I can go down and ask too.”

“Cool, he looked at Jessie. Can we pull into a grocery place then before we get to school?”

“Sure, so you’re treating us to lunch?”

“Yeah I still have some cash and stuff from chores and I can do that and still have enough money for gas this weekend.”

Jessie nodded. “Saturday afternoon Dad want me to have you all over, is that okay?”

They all nodded. “Sure, something big?”

He smiled. “Big to my parents I’ve got actual friends this year and stuff they kind of want to jump on that and Dad want’s to buy a new gas grill.”

Dan laughed. “Sure! That’s a good idea and maybe our folks can come over so they can get together and stuff.”

Honey sighed. “That, that would be good. My mom doesn’t know anyone outside of work and she has to work a lot of shifts and stuff to cover things and it’d be good for her to get out.”

Jessie nodded. “I talk it over with them and stuff and we can maybe get things set up for them too. We’re still new here in the city and it wouldn’t hurt my folks either to make some friends.”

They all sort of talked and stuff as he drove deciding on what would be good to have on Sunday and what each one of them liked and might bring. Jessie pulled into the closest Whole Foods store and they all got out and the guys helped the girls out of the car and they went for a quick trip inside.

Daniel bought a ready made frozen lasagna and Johnny bought a salad set in the bag and Honey even bought a quart of ice cream when Johnny said she was sure that they could keep it in the freezer in the Home Ec. room and Jessie bought another set of the paper plates with the small bowls and saucers too and he bought a coffee for Kenyon while they were getting through the check out lines.

Laughing and happy they left and headed to school.

Even with all the stops they had gotten there still pretty early and Johnny pointed out. “Hey since when is there one of the security guys outside in the parking lot area?”

Dan grinned. “Likely since the Vice got Pwnd yesterday by the cops.”

They all nodded and chuckled and jess drove around until he saw Kenyon’s car and pulled up to it the key marks were still there and it really looked bad. Kenyon was getting his books together and smiled at all of them.

Jess and Dan helped the girls out of the car and gave Kenyon a little hug each when he told them they looked really pretty today. Johnny was all smiles and Honey was smiling and blushing but Kenyon was blushing even more.

The again but not as much but really surprised when jess handed him a morning coffee. He couldn’t help but stare at Jess though. The army jacket and the cargo pants that just hung just…right…perfect actually and the hair and the smile and even the shirt too and he, he had got him a coffee…

“Uhm thanks…this, this is awesome I’ve never really had someone buy me a coffee before…well that wasn’t family y’know.”

“Well I didn’t know what you liked or how you took your coffee so the cream and sugar are on the side.”

“Okay…I like cream.” Oh god did that sound dirty, flirty he thought. He blushed and Jessie looked at him. Then he actually gave him a smile? Kenyon kind of shook inside in a good way. Did Jessie like him too?

“I’ll remember that.” Jessie said and it was kind of sexy the way that he said it. Jessie looked at him. “My parents are having a BBQ on Saturday would you and you folks want to come over?”

“Uhm…sure I’ll ask.” He’d definitely ask and they might actually show. He was nervous though his dad while not a drunk was a really over the top loud guy. He was halfway sure that he might be partly deaf from all the construction gear over the years. But he’d definitely ask. Though his dad needed little help to find a reason to buy good steaks for a grill…anybody’s grill.

They were talking when there was this loud bitchy screech. “You little faggot!”

Britney was stomping over to get into Johnny’s face and why was obvious to everyone around she had the pretty much close to the same outfit as what Johnny was wearing except the shoulder bag and the shoes but the top and the jeans and the jacket were all the same.

“What the fuck? Why the fuck are you dressing like me? Take it off!”

Johnny looked at her like she had lost her mind. “No, why are you dressed like me?”

“I’m not! you’re imitating me! I don’t want no tranny dressing like me and making me look bad!”

Dan piped in. “Actually Brit, I just watched you pull in here, Johnny was here first so uhm you’re dressing like her.”

“You fuck off! who the fuck are you anyway?”

He grinned. “Me I’m Danny and I happen to be friends with this girl that you’re giving a hard time because you dressed in the same outfit as she’s wearing only you’re pitching a hissy fit because Johnny looks hotter in it than you do.”

She went stiff with rage, the arms to her sides and her fingers curling into claws and livid mad. “There’s no way some fake fucking bitch looks better than I do!”

Jessie smiled and so did Dan and Kenyon and they all nodded and said. “Well actually she does.” And “Definitely carries it off waaay better than you do.” And “Hey it’s just clothes don’t have a fit.”

“No! No, no, fucking no!” She pointed at Johnny. “Get the fuck out of here; get out of our school get out of our sight! You’re fake, you nothing but a queer trying to make real girls look bad!”

She went to grab Johnny by her cropped jacket and the three boys all stepped in front of her like a wall and Jessie stared at her with the same look he’d given her the other day in the cafeteria. “Back the hell off…now.”

She stepped back looking shocked at the whole things and paled. Honey crossed her arms under her breasts in that classic I’m not happy girl pose one hand holding her coffee and she sort of looked…cooler, tougher?

“See, you’re learning lesbian used to be cool now transgirls are the new cool thing don’t worry Britney you’re definitely prick enough to pass.”

“Brian! Brian!” She screamed for her boyfriend and he came walking through the crowd with his entourage in tow both his and their girls and stuff.

“Yeah, what?” he looked at her and he looked at Jessie and the group and then to her again and he stared at her. “So…?”

She pointed at Johnny. “The fag’s wearing my clothes, he won’t take them off.”

Brian looked at her again and them again and the security guard that was now coming over as the crowd was forming and the guard was talking on his shoulder mic. for his radio. “So, what I don’t really see the big deal?”

“That’s…the big Idea is that I’m the girl! I’m the real girl not this phony faggot those are girls clothes he doesn’t have the right to wear them?”

He looked again. He sighed loudly. “And you pitched a fit because she’s wearing the same thing? And they aren’t letting you have your own way…what am I going to do about it?”

“You’re my boyfriend their insulting me and…..”

He rolled his eyes.

“Brian…Brian!” he started to walk away. But he actually said to Jessie and the others. “Sorry guys. She’s not going to bother you again.” He took Britney by the wrist and start pulling her with him away from everything.

“Brian. Jesus Christ I told you to do something about this. Not apologizes to a bunch of fags and freaks.”

Brian looked at her. “It’s that big a deal that she’s wearing the same thing as you?”

“Yes!” She actually stomped her foot and yelled at him.

Brian reached into his school bag he had slung over his shoulder and pulled out his jersey and offered it to her. “Here wear this and you won’t be wearing the same thing then.”

Britney stared at it and she batted that hand away. “No! She’s going to change! I’m the real girl!, I am! I’m not changing!”

Johnny stepped out and she walked the few steps over and took the jersey out of Brian’s hand. “I’ll wear it.”

He stared at her blinking but he let go of the jersey and Johnny took off her cropped jacket and passed it to Brian to hold and she peeled out of the top that she was wearing and slid the jersey on over her bra.

She took back her jacket and she gave him a small smile. “Thanks for the loan Bry.” She walked back to the group but took her top and shoved it in Britney’s hands. “There…happy now?”

Britney just stared at her in stunned shock like a whole lot of others did and they left together moving through the crowd with their bags and stuff. Some people parted out of their way too and some people followed and some people like the Emo and Goth’s that were there looked at Britney and the entourage and started to clap almost sarcastically.

Tears poured out of her eyes as she looked at them and at how people were looking at her and she turned to see Brian not there any longer and leaving with some of their friends his shoulders hunched and he looked angry?

Why? What the hell was going on that he did that? How the hell did that just happen, she was part of the homecoming court? How did some outsider freaks and the two trannies switch everything around?

Then she saw dishwater girl standing over Keith holding her chem text book in two hands and he was getting back up like she’d brained him one with her book and she was yelling at him. “Leave him alone!”

What the hell was going on here? Lindsey…standing up for the stammer freak? She didn’t even stand up for herself? Was she fucking him? Like fucking eeew…she saw the security guy go from walking with the tranny and his fag crew to over where she was at and…

She just didn’t get it…she even almost puked when stammer freak had puked from getting hit in the balls and way crying…Dishwater actually was on her knees and in the vom and had pulled his head into her lap.

“Fucking sick.” She moved around everyone and went to go and find her friends and give Brian hell.

Like WTF he was her effing boyfriend he was lucky to be with her, he was never as cool as he is now since they started going out. It was time he had better remember that.

up
271 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

as usual, great chapter!!

kristin's picture

We ALL knew these "people" that you write about, from school. And its GREAT to see them treated EXACTLY how they deserve. Brittney STILL has no idea, what a condisending bitch she is, but I hope to see soon, she also sees it. Great charactor development, engaging story, and my personal method of judging whether a story is good; do I connect with the charactors, do I almost feel like they are my friends, do I turn my computer on LOOKING for the next chapter?? YES, to all of the above!! Thanks for entertaining us, we appriciate it!! Kristyn

kristyn nichols

I think that we all know these situations.

There are so many people that go through this stuff all the time with no White knight types there to help those in need.
*Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

PWN3D! :)

Extravagance's picture

Britney is ...insane. Brian seems pretty sensible, although I can't possibly imagine what he saw in her in the first place.

Boobies are totally awesome. Kenyon's dream has proven that they can look good on boys too. Why should they be exclusive to girls? ^_^

I sincerely hope there will be plenty of shagging between Him and Jessie. = D

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Brian and Britney.

Have been going out since middle school and were the top couple there, it's almost habit that they've been together at this point.

Kenyon's actually freaked out by breasts a bit, it's not so bad with Jessie but Honey kind of makes him nervous. He's more than a bit enthralled by Jessie's other attribute.

*Huggles and scratches*

Bailey Summers

poor Britney

real life just bitch slapped her 'hello'.
great chapter, thanks

This isn't RL to Britney.

She's always been top dog or close to it in her own schools. These people don't get where their place is.
*Hugs and Howls*

Bailey Summers

being ashamed of who you are

"A wet dream, oh goddamn it, it had been a wet dream…about another guy…he was gay…why…he had worked out so hard tried to get so buff to get a girlfriend and he was thinking about another guy…about another guy’s…he felt like crying, he felt ashamed too…just.

He couldn’t be gay…it wasn’t right. None of his brothers were gay….no one in his family were gay.

His dad was going to freak the hell out if he found out.

What was he going to do?"

He's got a tough road ahead. I hope he can survive it.

DogSig.png

Kenyon's got a hard situation ahead.

He's going to really need his friends and understanding.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey...A Proud Big Brother.

Bailey Summers

Things have gotten a whole lot more difficult

for the instigators, followers and floaters. Britney and a few others are going to start feeling isolated in their open hatred. Their towers of self-idolization (or their smoke screens for their self-worth issues) are growing shaky. Some may slink back into the darkness and hide away their hatred. Others may be forced into self-examination. And a few...a few may resort to extreme measures. Let's hope Jessie and the like-minded are able to avert the worst of that possibility through combined solidarity.

This school is going to see some radical change. If the rich and important people had not been so arrogant, if they had been a little more subtle in their domination, they might have gotten away with it. But as so often happens, arrogance breeds recklessness, and the mighty will fall.

SuZie

SuZie

Some high schools are petty dictatorships.

And even with the staff it's surviving through the year or years with the bad kids and some of the bad ones aren't the ones from the other side of the tracks. There's a lot of changes and turmoil that's going to happen.
*Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

Only the Shadow Knows....

wolfjess7's picture

Everybody is wondering where all the info thats on the webpage is comeing from but cannt figure it out. It remends me of that old radio show The Shadow and the movie. A network of spies and infromants. Nick is a true geniuse. As for the Bettfule idiots only time will tell. But as the ancient greeks would say fortune favers the bold but defeet comes to the ignorant blind.

May the peace and happiness of the Goddess keep and protect you
as always your humble outlaw
Jessie Wolf

Jessie would likely be the only one who heard of it.

Nick would very much like The Shadow too as well as The Saint. He's just so sick of the whole place being run by the people that have made his life and others hell just because they could.
*Hugs*

Bailey Summers

Preparing

I enjoyed the early morning scenes of our heroes and heroines preparing for the day. Dad made me break up with his excuse to buy one of those big gas monster grills. :) However, seeing our unknown knight being assaulted and abused was tough. I can only hope another knight errant had the courage to record the attack. The Status Quo is Angry and has struck back.

Great stuff Bailey!
hugs
Grover

Since Jess's family moved so much that.

He's never really been able to have one before but this is the families final move. I liked writing the morning set ups, it like watching cut scenes of each of them as the story moves into the day.
*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

Backlash

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

We knew it was coming but in the end it turned out to be a random act of bullying rather than anyone discovering Nick's role in things to date. Poor kid.

Wow. Brian appears to have a decent bone in his body despite dating little miss difficult. We can only hope he sees the light and dumps her!

I really feel for Johnny. She has some major decisions ahead of her about hormones, etc and where she wants her life to go and she's prolly going to have to make those decisions sooner rather than later. Hopefully, the new more confident less beat down Johnny is in a better place to make those decisions now. As for being alone... Y'know, Brian sounds like he might be good boyfriend material. ;-)

I loved the symmetry of Nick watching Lindsey getting bullied and then Lindsey coming to his aid at the end. Got to love those heavy chem text books! :-)



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Nick's a prime target for the bullies.

He's skinny and weaker than some of the other boys and is socially awkward to the point of a severe stutter and sometimes can only really get things across on a device. And Keith is a third generation thug and Jock.
Brian's been with Britney since the seventh grade and like all these kids in a new school there's struggles. She's really hellbent on being on top again like she was in middle school and junior high.
But Johnny taking his Jersey was really surprising.
I really like Lancelot...I mean Lindsey.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Britney

Elsbeth's picture

Looks like Britney is about to lose it, shame that her perfect little world comes tumbling down. Of course people like her tend to take people with her as well. Home Coming Court really :)

Great chapter

**Hugs**

-Elsbeh

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

Maybe I Britney segment or a villains bit...Hmm.

She really doesn't like Johnny or Jessie since things took a really bad turn since...well since Jessie showed up the tranny knew his place before that.
*Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

Ratcheting up the pressure

One way to increase the pressure for change is to have lawyers attend school board meetings, etc. and to toss around the idea of having the parents investigated with an eye towards charging them with aiding and abetting, collusion, and being accessories. In a public forum it could be staged for someone to float out the idea of federal charges under the RICO Act with the lawyers then jumping in saying that it is a real good idea and that they will take it back to the office for their staff to research.

And the school officials have done nothing? They could be investigated right along with the parents. Where has the school district been while all of this has been going on? Just how long has this been going on? Has it only been occurring at this school or does it begin in the elementary and middle schools which feed into this high school? Pressure should also be put on the school board. They are elected officials and very public scrutiny from the media might be of use here.

What has local law enforcement been doing about the problems? Their feet need to be held to the fire as well. Is this school district encompassed only within the one town or does it cross borders into other towns or even other counties? The specter of having county, state, or even federal (FBI) law enforcement looking into official corruption within the school, the school district, the school board, and local law enforcement is another way to add even more pressure.

So it seems...

...that in addition to the question of whether to have cameras or not, are the additional questions of where to put them, who monitors them, and when they're operational (e.g. 24/7, school hours only, after school, motion detection - different areas may be conducive to different strategies).

In this particular (fictional) school, where it appears the problems all arise during the school day, I'd assume the best strategy would be to work out where the bullying hotspots are and the pattern: if there's an area where problems only occur during breaks / lunchtimes, putting a member of staff on surveillance may work. If there's an area where it could occur at any time of the day, cameras may be the most effective strategy.

As it's likely the incident book doesn't cover anywhere near the majority of incidents, perhaps someone could fill it in retrospectively (or create a separate textual log) based on all the timestamped video evidence that's getting posted to the internet.


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Pressure from an unexpected direction

It would of course depend on the individual and on the church but church discipline (Matthew 18:15-20, Acts 5:1-11, Romans 16:17, 1 Corinthians 5:1-13, Galatians 6:1, 1 Thessalonians 5:14, 2 Thessalonians 3:6-15, 1 Timothy 5:20, Titus 1:13, Titus 3:10-11, Revelations 2:2,14-15,20) can have a powerful impact on a situation. An individual, especially one in a leadership role, can be called to account for the lack of order within their household (1 Timothy 3:4-12, Titus 1:6).

From within a person's church they could be approached by an individual, a group, and eventual by the church leadership concerning the behavior of their children. Also, the parent of one of the kids who is a victim, if not belonging to the offender's church, could approach their own church leadership and ask that they contact the other church. I know of one woman who was not receiving child support payments. The Board of Elders at her church wrote to the Board of Elders at his church. Changes were swift in coming.

Not likely? The school and like other places are

more armchair psuedo Christians that are more likely to protest Jessie and Johhny than try to fit the situation. You story is great but it's one case out of a bent if not broken system for the most part. Plus to really have a chance it would more than likely need to happen at a private school.

Bailey Summers

Not from the school

Pressure from the church would have nothing to do with the school at all.

Perhaps one of the kid's parents (Lindsey's mother just for an example) has someone from her church over for a meal, one of the deacons or elders, perhaps even the pastor. During the general conversation around the table it turns towards school and this new, provocative website. Upon returning home the dinner guest decides to see this website for themselves. While doing so they recognize at least one or possibly more of the troublemakers as being a member of their congregation or a member in a friend's pastorate.

It might work for some of the bullying but likely not...

for any of the LGBT kids, there is not that many open faith centers to that sort of thing compared to the number of them that would be petitioning the school to get those kinds of students out.

Though maybe...see there's already a group of the Christian set there that's against Jessie. Maybe a student might be part of a more inclusive church and counter that. I'll have to give it some thought.

*Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

Which parent …. ?

Which parent was it that went to court to keep cameras out of the school? What is this person's place in the community? Boycotting, picketing, and handing out fliers in front of where this individual lives and where they work is a possibility.

The results of this individual's actions in court has been to endanger the welfare of more than one child within the community. Would the community-at-large want to continue to support this person?

Picketers must of course stay on public property and not stray onto private property. Special care should be taken with the fliers. Declarations must be factual and verifiable. Personal opinions must be clearly stated as such.

We'll be looking into this.

But that's still pretty hardcore for things at the moment.
*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

Britney

What is happening in Britney's life that leaves her with such an overpowering need to control her surroundings? Or is she just an all around general a**hat without any special motivating factors involved? Will anybody in this story be taking a closer look at her?

Power...Britney wants to be top B**ch at the school.

She was top dog at middle school and junior high before this and here she's not top banana and it's driving her nuts. Especially when the losers are starting to...that's not how her world works.

Bailey Summers

Squires 8

I love this story. Great chapter, too. Nice seeing the same "getting ready for school" period through that many eyes.

Things are still heating up at the school. The wealthy/popular/beautiful/athletic elite of the school don't want to give up their power and intimidation over the regular students, through bullying anyone they deem a misfit or loner or outcast.

Jessie's begun changing that, with all the air conditioners he's already tilted at, and the group of friends he's put together, victims tired of being victimized... And the ripples are spreading beyond just them. Loved seeing "Dishwater" Lindsey defending Nick! That was awesome. I hope his laptop isn't too banged up, or at least that he has his files backed up if it's ruined.

Great job, Bailey!

*big hugs*
Lees

Yeah I really liked the morning stuff touching on things

with that sort of slipping into character development and fleshing out their home lives at the same time. The school has a hierarchy for sure or they think that they do and it's going to take a beating.

Loved writing the part for Lindsey too, she was right out of the blue unexpected to a lot of people there when she nailed Keith.

*Great Big Angel Hugs*

Bailey Summers

I've never met a girl with no redeeming qualities...

Ole Ulfson's picture

But sweet little Britney might be one!

This group of avengers shows a lot of courage, each in his own way and using his own skill sets. Courage here is having nowhere to retreat; nothing else to lose: All it takes is a spark. The administration, the bullies and assorted other thugs have created an atmosphere where resistance is inevitable.

They've sowed the the wind...

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

Britney is angry she's not the queen, but will be.

Britney says...Resistance being inevitable? Really who do they think that they are? Losers are losers and they can try all they want life is what it is who the popular are is who the popular always are.

She will not let things change unless they change the way she wants it.

*Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

Huh?

Jamie Lee's picture

Nick really did a bang up job string the pot online. Even to the point of letting others get the school FB shut down because of what was being posted. But whoa what happened on the bus because one AH still hasn't realized his days are numbered as head AH. Have to read further, but hope someone has the courage to speak about what happened. I know whose head would be on the pole on my front yard had that been my son.

Finally, the three mouthy cafeteria girls got suspended. And their parents could do anything about it. About time.

Britney just doesn't get it, even after Johnny applied a judicious play to the side of her face. And watched as her boyfriend walked away. Now she's on the warpath because Johnny looks better in the same outfit as she's wearing. And when Brian offers her a solution, it's Johnny who takes the high road and accepts the solution. And she watched, again, as Brian walked away. She thinks he's lucky to have her, but can't see that he's reassessing their relationship. He's getting tired of all her bitching about nothing important. Breakup looms on the horizon for petty bitchy piglet. And she can't see it's coming.

Others have feelings too.