Tribe of the Mountains Chapter 8 – How to be a Man.

Printer-friendly version
IMG_1484.jpg
Tribe of the Mountains
Chapter 8
How to be a Man

 
 
For centuries the Free People were the only ones able to survive in the space between the northern and southern mountain ranges. The poor yellowish grassland was full of weirdly shaped small hills, deformed beasts and poisonous plants. Not that the land was completely devoid of it's blessings though, it had a huge diversity of animals living both above and below ground and a kind twisted ironwood tree so strong that nowadays a few of the wagons made using it remain, as if untouched by time.In this land they not only survived but thrived. They killed the worst of the monsters, learned to shape the hard wood and learned the hard way what to eat and what to avoid.

For a while things seemed to be getting better, the land was less poisonous, the monsters were defeated and feared man. The numbers of the people started to increase. Their neighbors, the soft people of the cities, were considered weak and easy to plunder.

Pride really comes before the fall.

Merinda Anorier
Notes from Classes at the Mountains Academy


 
 
Erica speaking:

At that day, in the beginning, my sisters wanted me to show a memory that defined what it is to be a man.

There is no such a memory.

This needed a lifetime.

You know, there was time though. I didn`t have to show all to them that instant.

I had two memories that would help to begin.

I was also puzzled, one thing that Anora`s memory had left clear was that, through the basin in the spiritual plane, the goddess gave perfect recollection to us.

It would be nice to review that day from my new perspective.

I started with a memory meant to shock my sisters.

We were Eric, holding our penis to pee into a bush close to a trail that led up a hill, passing between the farms.
The girls, now immersed within my memory, felt the sensations of my old body and the pride of knowing that I was “reasonably well rung” down there. Of course, I was not and will never be a “lady” like those of the cities, but neither were my sisters. After all, life in a wagon leaves little to privacy. And yet, I could feel their initial shock to notice that the penis between my legs was not a bother, but a reason for pride.

Then they were me. We were all there sending a little jet of liquid into the vegetation while feeling the sun in our backs.

We, … I, it gets confusing with shared memories and I find myself speaking like Anora sometimes. But, in that day, a little time before the fall of our tribe in that damned battle, I was just me. A boy that had just passed his initiation into male hood and now my father was leading me to the second usual ritual of passage.

I finished my business, put my penis in its place inside my leather pants, adjusted it to be a bit more comfortable and went to the horses that were being watched by Thomas, my elder brother.

“You took your time, I was almost peeing in my pants”.

“Didn`t you tell us that you could hold it for days if needed?” I answered.

Thomas didn`t answer, he just walked away, almost running to pee in the bushes, leaving me with a small smile on my face.

Shortly after, Elrond, Anora`s father and a great friend of my family appeared from inside of the vegetation, followed, little by little by the other members of our expedition, all with that satisfied air of people that had taken care of urgent business.
Thomas took a while to come back which, of course, made him the subject of the fun and good humored teasing of our group for the rest of the small trip.

Soon we were mounted, following the trail. It is a bit sad to remember how we were all happy, teasing my poor elder brother and ignoring the hostile stares of the few farmers crazy, or desperate enough, to try to make a living in the grasslands.

We were, of course, in a reasonably large band. As Elrond said at the time, large enough to avoid trouble and small enough not to cause trouble. Among the twenty men and boys in our group were my father Alaric, my two older brothers, Thomas and Olgir and Bastet`s father, Ramon - all of the elite warriors of our tribe. We were going to the easternmost free city. A town named Resistance because, like its people loved to say, it was still there despite the Free People`s best efforts. Elrond, had needed almost a decade to build a truce with the beleaguered city. But one thing was tradition in the wolf tribe even before the truce.

“You must choose Serina, little brother, those humongous tits can do things that do not seem natural” Thomas, said in a playful tone.

“Do not listen to him, big tits are for cows, choose Herprina, she has legs that go on and on …” Olgir added.

These were some of the tamest things discussed in our group, amid the teasing of my brother with names ranging from “water bag bladder” and going down in the polite scale. They also took turns teasing and scaring us, young folk with tales of horrid diseases transmitted by sex ad how to deal with them. The worst thing is that now I know that some of the tales were true, both about the diseases and the cure.

“Do not worry son, Silvia keeps a good house, she takes care of her girls.” Reassured Grunjir, Eric`s father.

This playful, rude mood was in part to disguise our fear. We, the youngsters, were going to a mix between temple and bordello, we would say that it was to prove our manhood once more, but it had a more political reason behind it, it was to show the city folk that we could bring money to them. And only the densest of the boys had not realized this.

While we went to the bordello, the “big guys”; my father, Anora`s and Bastet`s father would be talking to the village council. Trying to solve the problems that Erynia`s kidnapping had brought to us three years ago. Of course, I mused, the young, unmarried girl that had been sent to Resistance as a punishment anyway was just a pretext to start something that was going to happen anyway. Our fathers had to try to avoid the bloodshed, though. It was their duty.

Was I, a young boy going to a bordello for his “initiation” really doing all this analysis or I added this to the memories latter, when life and contact with Anora`s mind taught me to be more “political”?

A bit of both, now that I think back on it. I was a boy, but not completely stupid and my father also had trained me to see beyond the obvious. After all, in my first initiation, I had killed the velociraptor not with lance and bravado, but with arrow, smartness and dexterity.

Of this I am sure, while we rode and I endured silently the tease of the older boys, more than half of my mind was wandering back to the grasslands and the ambush of that old dinosaur. One of the few things in the grasslands that could run faster than our horses, but, for its despair, my horse had better endurance than it.

Yes, I am still proud of that fight.

I was mixing memories, using one memory inside the other to show to my sisters both my first and second initiations at the same time.

Following the trail we went up one farmed hill, then down the other side to the Kodor river, crossed trough an strong wood drawbridge and went up again, passing by the docks to climb in the direction of the main part of the city, placed as it was around the top of a second, higher hill.

The bordello was outside of the wooden palisade that surrounded the main town. It was a big sturdy one storey stone house with a few narrow windows, perfect for use as arrow slits. There was a place in the back to tie and feed the horses, but only a strong wooden door at the front led to the interior of the building.

Over the door there was a painting of a big engorged penis, as was usual in this kind of establishment and, weird as it may seen, was considered a sign associated with Afrodite, the goddess of beauty.

While we young folks tended the horses, my older brothers went inside to bargain a price for the group. Our elders went into the palisade to negotiate the peace.

The front room of the bordello was a mix between tavern and temple. There were two big tankards of ale to the side and a set of tables surrounded by stools filled most of the floor, leaving little space to walk (or to fight). At the back wall, in one side of the room, there was an altar to Afrodite. Near it there was the entrance of a large corridor leading inside.

When I entered, an old woman dressed in a fine blue dress was close to the ale tankards, discussing prices with my brothers, a process that could take the whole afternoon. But, she interrupted the bargaining for enough time to call trough the back corridor. “Girls, please entertain these gentleman while I discuss business with their elders.”

From the doors lining the corridor came a group of scantily clad women, ranging in age from about the age of our mothers to young girls. Us, boys, used as we were with girls dressed in robes from head to toe could barely restrain our hard dicks. Slowly, the women came from inside the corridor in what was probably a rehearsed choreography, showing their assets to their customers.

And we were back at the basin, in the goddess cave, while the spiritual bodies of my sisters rolled on the floor laughing.

“This must be the most fake show that I saw in my life” Stated Anora. I had never seen her laugh so much.

“No, did you see that girl? The little one with big breasts?” said Bastet. “She was walking like this” And she mimicked the girl in a comic way, exaggerating her busts by lifting them with her hands and asking: “Do you want milk?”.

This time even Erynia couldn`t resist a remark.“And the one with the big legs? She was walking or kicking someone?”

The fits of laughter took a while to calm down, but when she could control herself again Anora asked,“More sister, we need more, which one did you choose? Was she good?”
And at this remark a new fit of giggles ensured.

Eventually we touched the water again and I brought the vision of being led to her room by the girl with big legs. Yeah, the one that walked as if kicking someone in the shin. But in doing so showed a little of her pussy behind the very, very little skirt she was wearing. My sisters never stopped teasing me because of this memory.

Once we returned to her room, the whore slowly took of my clothes, laid me down in the furs that worked as her bed and started a slow sensuous dance that almost ended the flow of the memory again. My sisters were really, really having a good time watching this.

“What do you want of me, oh young sir” The hooker asked after I was very hard on her bed.

It was impossible to keep completely immersed in this memory. The Eric from the past couldn`t see the boredom in the eyes of the whore, he was thinking too much with the lower part of his body. I, Erica, could see clearly what was happening. Apparently I will really never think like a boy again, thanks the goddess. But we could feel and understand why my old self was already moving, taking the woman into his arms and bringing her to the bed, under him.

People say that the first time is magical and a lot of this crap, but there was nothing magical in it. I penetrated the woman, thrust my dick a few times and had what looked like a very, very strong orgasm. She, of course, was not even close. And had the decency not to pretend.

I was a bit ashamed for my “quick shot” and thinking “What do I do now?”

There was a strong knock on the door.

“Eric, I am sorry, but we must leave now.”

And the memory ended, we found ourselves back in the spiritual world looking at the basin of dark water.

Anora asked in a serious tone. “What happened Erica, why you had to leave in a hurry?”

“The meeting did not go well, they tried to bribe your father to fight against the other tribes” I answered with sadness.

“That was fun, men can be such dolts !!!” Bastet said with a smile ignoring the political part for the fun part as she always did.

“Now you are satisfied sisters?” I asked.

“No, not at all lover, that orgasm that you considered strong as a male was not satisfying, not at all.” Bastet said approaching me with mischief in her eyes.

“Lets go to my forest lover” and she led me to her place in the spiritual world where we would learn that “spiritual sex” was not the same as “real sex”.

When we touched each other and started to play, we also started to exchange sexual dreams, sensations and memories. It was actually nice, but we had to stop after a while or else there would not be Erica and Bastet anymore, only a unified being living in two bodies.

Anora talking:

While the two lovebirds run smiling to the forest, Erynia and I decided to start our jobs. I went to my place in the spiritual world and worked on finding seeds, sowing, forcing animals into the water of the caves so that we could dominate them...
It was fun work and I could accomplish a lot, almost doubling the number of creatures under our control before I felt that my body in the physical world needed to wake up.

Before going to my “real” body I put in the basin knowledge of all that I had done that night. My sisters did the same, leaving their places and going to the water to give a gift of knowledge to our collective mind. We had decided that knowledge dropped in the basin would be assessable always, even if we did not touch it. So, if I decided to shoot an arrow I would not have Erica`s ability, but I would have her knowledge.

We formed a circle and, slowly, started to fade from the goddess cave.

I woke up refreshed and happy. Erynia`s body had dropped an arm protectively over me while we were sleeping and this unconscious movement left a smile in my face.

She woke up and smiled back, but soon her usual cold expression reasserted itself and she said “We have work to do”.

Erica and Bastet were doing it like two rabbits again, but I had learned to isolate this in the back of my mind. Erynia and I went outside to see what the new day would bring.
Later that day we made love.

Our group set in a routine, broken only by the occasional bout of lovemaking. We would work for the goddess at night, sometimes stopping by the basin to share in details of a more personal memory.

During the day we improved the cave and did things that our creatures didn`t have the dexterity to do, like weaving baskets from grass or improving clay vases. We would also discuss our night work, sharing memories directly from mind to mind to give emphasis to this or that point. Memories shared this way were not as clear as those shared trough the basin, but were good enough to make mindspeak our preferred way of communication.

With time I and Erynia started to explore some of the caves by ourselves, finding beautiful places and exits leading to many openings in the surface of the mountains.

Bastet and Erica would explore the outside, going up mountains and down valleys, toning their bodies and preparing for the tasks ahead. Erica taught Bastet how to shoot arrows.

In those times when sunset found us far away and we couldn`t return to the pool cave, our creatures would bring food and pelts and we would sleep in the best nearest cave. In time we set up many such refuges up to a day travel around our home. Time didn`t have much meaning to us, except for our menstrual cycles.

After a moon cycle or two, Bastet came up with a plan to defeat the spirit of the woods and take over the forest to the north.
The plan had to do with … fish.

Thanks to Sephrena Miller again

up
56 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Picture

I really should scan one of my pictures from Assisi (Italy) instead of using Ouro Preto (Brasil), but none of them really looks very much like Resistance and I am lazy.
It is a beautiful picture despite not being directly associated with the current state of the tale. Looks more like what the tribe may build in the future (except for the catholic church).

If they develop glass windows.

One little detail. Whorehouses in Ponpei were marked with the symbol of an engorged penis. It was not associated with Venus (Afrodite) though.

Fish?

Oh this I have GOT to see.

Maggie

How/Man was quite humorous,

How/Man was quite humorous, But wonder how fish will help defeat spirit in woods.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine